Wednesday 28 December 2016

The Love Legacy - Generation 4 Chapter 14

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So, last time we left the Loves celebrating two new additions to the household, as twin boys James and Eric were born.
Are you ready to watch as the twins make their first steps into the world?

Trystan: yaaaaaaaay I love this swing!

Leo: .....


Leo: who the heck put Trystan in the swing in the middle of the night? And most importantly, set the tune on?!?


Leo: I hate to be woken up in the middle of the night!!! Aaargh this is so annoying!


Trystan: this is soooo cooooool!!!!!


Trystan: I love the swing!!!! Wooooo hooooooo!!!!!



Alice: so, that's where all the noise comes from...


Leo: yep....

Alice: but how---

Leo: as your parents are not around, I expect it was...

Alice/Leo: Bonehilda!

Trystan: yeeees the bone lady put me on the swiiiiiing!


Alice: of course... so kind of her... if only she could have remembered that she's not supposed to do so in the middle of the night...


Leo: better switch this off before it wakes the other two...


Leo: come on little one, time to go back to bed, it's four in the morning...


Trystan: but I'm not tired! I want to play now!


Trystan: and you can play with me daddy!


Leo: of course, why not... but one day you will understand the importance of sleeping at four in the morning...

James: *screaming*

Leo: there you go...


Leo: will you play on your own for a second while mummy and I settle your brothers?


Trystan: but I wanted to play with you!


Leo: yes I know little one, but we need to look after the twins as well now, and they need a lot of attention because they are so little...


Alice: hello my baby! I know, I know, the evil swing woke you up.... but now mummy's here and you can stop crying...


Alice: there you go, a little green milk from the bottle and all is well again!



James: *screaming*


Alice: or not....


Alice: Eric is so quiet! I don't know how he can manage to sleep in all this mess!


Leo: he's not sleeping! He's awake, but he's not crying! Wow... at least one of them is a quiet baby!


Alice: and one of them is definitely not! What's happening, little one? Why are you so upset?



Alice: you want to play with mummy?


James: *giggles*


Leo: morning little Eric! Did you sleep well with sweet dreams despite all the noise? Wow, what a peaceful baby you are!



Alice: Leo, now Eric is screaming as well!


Leo: no he's not!

Alice: so who---


Trystan: I want some attention!!!!! You're so taken with my little brothers and you've forgotten all about meeeeee!!!!


Leo: Alice, I need to feed Eric, can you handle this?

Alice: sure...


Alice: here you are little one, welcome to your first swing experience! I hope you like it as much as your big brother does!



Alice: Now, if you enjoy this for a minute, I'll look after your big brother, okay?


Trystan: mummy, mummy, listen , I'm playing music!


Alice: awww, look James, looks like your big brother is going to be a famous musician when he grows up! *smiles*



Alice: you sure you're alright here?


James: *squeeeeeeee*


Leo: awww you're soooo cute!



Leo: I could cuddle my babies all day long!



Leo: what do you say? Do you like cuddles?



Eric: *giggles*



Leo: awwww look at your pretty little face! You're sooooo cute! Your mum and I produce very cute babies you know?


Eric: *giggles*


Leo: despite the screaming, I love taking care of my children.... if somebody had told me when I was a teen, that one day I would be married with a perfect family and I would enjoy looking after my children, I would have laughed out loud!



Alice: that was really good Trystan!


Trystan: hehe thanks mummy!


Trystan: look! I think James has fallen asleep! That swing is so good....



Trystan: and so is this xylophone stick! nom nom



Trystan: not so good after all....


Leo: here you are Eric, all fed and cuddled and ready to enjoy your baby mat!


Trystan: listen mummy, I think I've composed a new song!


Aneira: morning everyone!


Aneira: Wow, it's seven and there's already a great activity over here!


Leo: woah, son, that was definitely not a song, I think you still have a long way to go!

Trystan: but I like it!


James: *screams and giggles*


Trystan: and so does James, apparently! Thanks brother!


Aneira: dad, I was wondering, it's okay if after school I go directly to Ella and Elena's place? Ella has organised a party for her birthday!



Leo: oh cool! She's growing up at last...


Aneira: yes, I think she has been counting down the days to today...

Leo: you'll have a big celebration then!


Aneira: I think so... although I think there won't be many people there, she wanted only us cousins and a few friends to attend so...


Leo: and you might see your new cousin as well! I think by now Scarlette must be at the hospital, or almost there...

Aneira: that's true! I had not thought of it... but I haven't heard anything, so I don't think the baby is born yet...


Aneira: anyway, thanks for letting me go, daddy! I love you!


Leo: and I you! You're daddy's little princess! And now you'll have a lot of work as big sister, it's good to have some relaxing time, isn't it?


Aneira: oh yes! But I like being a big sister... I can't wait for the twins to grow a little so I can play pick-a-boo with them!


Leo: it won't be long, they grow fast! Now, I think it's time for you to go Annie, you don't want to miss the school bus!


Aneira: true! Bye dad, mum, Trystan, Eric and James! Wow, I have a big family now...



Leo: we do indeed have a big family... and this is so cool!!!



Leo: isn't it, my sweet Alice?


Alice: yes... but it's quite demanding...


Leo: yes, a little, but you'll see, the babies will grow up before we realise!


Alice: and it's almost Trystan's birthday as well... and then Annie's....

Leo: yes... they grow fast! But they're all good kids, we're lucky Alice...

Alice: yes... and I like the fact that they can all grow together with their cousins, and they seem to get along! I'm so glad I didn't lose contact with my brothers and sisters... and their families!

Leo: yes... and hey, if everyone keeps producing babies at this pace, it looks like we will have a huge Snowflake Day party this year!

Alice: *laughs*


Speaking of which, this was the moment when Arni learnt that he was grandfather again!


Scarlette had a baby boy named Alex, Susan had a baby girl named Amelia, Amy had a baby boy named Luke, and Catherine had... twin girls! Zoe and Chloe.

Looking forward for the massive family Snowflake Day party! XD


June: and so this is baby 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14!



Arni: June! Have you heard the news? We are---


June: grandparents for the fourteenth time!


Arni: oh so you already knew... why did I even ran here under the rain?


June: oh, don't get all grumpy now, it's exciting news! Do you think we'll reach 20 grandchildren?

Arni: possibly...

June: now, how about you go and check the pumpkin patch? I feel like pumpkin pie....


On a side note, I found two wild horses peacefully napping in the Love's backyard... please, feel free to take a nap in my garden, no problem at all O_o



Eric: *screams*


Alice: there you go, peace is over...

Leo: so he can cry!


Alice: of course he can! But he's a good boy and doesn't cry often! Are you a not a good boy, Eric? So, what is wrong now?



Alice: Daddy has just fed you, and you don't smell bad so I guess you just want some cuddles uh?



Alice: how about a little playtime with mummy?


Eric: *giggles*


Bonehilda: morning! And congratulations!


Leo: there she is, the reason why we all woke up at 4 in the morning...

Leo: and she doesn't even bother to say sorry!


Leo: wait, did you just say congratulations? For what?



Bonehilda: why, have you not heard?


Alice: heard what?

Bonehilda: your pregnant siblings all had their babies!

Alice: really! Wait, how do you know?

Bonehilda: I read it on the newspaper of course!

Leo: cool! So Aneira will really meet her new cousin today at Ella's birthday party!


Scarlette: so, at last you're becoming a teen today, my girl... I hope teenage will be as you have always dreamt it would be... I hope you will be happy and won't get too mody!


Crowd: happy birthday Ella!

Ella: *blows candles*


Scarlette: make a wish, Ella!


Ella: please, let me be beautiful, so that Harry can finally notice me...


Ella: woo hooo!!! Happy birthday to meeeeee!!!!



Ella: I've waited for this moment for so long... I can't believe I'm growing up today.... at last!



Ella: here come the sparkles!



Ella: ta dah!



Ella: so? How do I look?


Harry: Ella... you're beautiful!

Ella: good.... good! I've got my wish granted then!


Aneira: yaaaaay Ella finally grew up! There will be no moaning because she's a teen trapped in the body of a child! Wooo hoooo!



Ella: dig in, people!


Scarlette: ooooh, my daughter is so beautiful!


Scarlette: I'm so happy!


Ella: mum, get a grip on yourself, please *smiles*


Tobias: our daughter is wonderful!


Ella: awww, thanks mum and dad....


Ella: why the annoyed face, Nick?


Nick: Watch where you're going, cousin! You've just stuck your cake into my stomach!


Tobias: woo hooo happy birthday Ellaaaaa!


Harry: you're a bit late... Ella has already gone to eat her cake!


Aneira: I'll wait for you in the dining room, people!



Tobias: I'm next!


Octavia: ouch, I'm starving! Somebody give me cake, now!


Elena: come on, only three of you to go! See you in the dining room...



Octavia: but even three is a long way to go! What if we run out of cake?


Tyler: naah I don't think it would happen, looks like there's plenty for everyone still!


Tyler: come on, Adrienne, your turn... girls first!


Octavia: does that mean that I'm going to be next?


Octavia: wait a second.... where has the cake gone? There was more than half of it left just a minute ago!



Tyler: the cake was abducted by the aliens!


Adrienne: oops...


Octavia: how big a slice have you taken, Adrienne?


Adrienne: only a regular one, I swear!

Tyler: what are we going to do now? We're going to starve!

Adrienne: sorry....


Tyler: oh well, I'll have some popcorns...


Octavia: and I'll go for a snow cone...


Octavia: I've used all the available syrups....I feel better now!



Tobias: where are the others?


Elena: I think Octavia and Tyler were left without cake...

Scarlette: oh no!

Elena: don't worry mum, I'm sure they'll be feeding on pop corns and snow cones...

Tobias: and how about the birthday girl?

Aneira: I think she's eating on her own...























Ella: I like to eat on my own... it helps me reflect on things... like the next steps....


Ella: I've waited for this moment all my life... I need to plan what to do next very carefully...


Harry: hey Ella...


Ella: oh, Harry.... hi....


Harry: looks like my little sister has grown up well! Gosh, it feels like yesterday that I was playing peek-a-boo with you!


Ella: I'm not really your little sister Harry, you know that....


Harry: but I thought that you wanted---

Ella: when I was a child, yes, but not anymore...


Harry: okay then, then perhaps we could go back to be the good friends we used to be...


Ella: now, that's better...


Harry: although it's really hard to see you like this, I'm so used to you being a little girl...


Tobias: .....


Harry: and now... look at you!


Nick: .....




Ella: look at me what?

Nick: ....

Harry: well, you are... you are....


Ella: don't make me blush, Harry....



Harry: no, I mean it, I think you've become a very beautiful girl, Ella... I'm impressed!


Nick: .....


Nick: ......



Aneira: hey Ella!


Ella: hey Annie!


Aneira: so? How is it like?


Ella: what, exactly?

Aneira: being a teen ager of course!


Aneira: is it as cool as you expected it to be? ... and most importantly, has your plan worked?


Harry: plan?

Ella: *cough cough* what plan, Aneira? I've no idea what you're talking about...


Ella: really, I have no idea what she is about *nervous laugh*


Aneira: but...


Ella: hey Annie, would you like to see my new bedroom?


Aneira: do you have a new bedroom?

Ella: yes! I refurbished right before aging up, it was my birthday present! Now it looks more teen-like! Come on, I'll show you!


Elena: mummy, now that Ella has grown up... will she stop being so annoying?


Scarlette: *laughs* honey, I think she has just started...

Elena: no way! She can't be more annoying than she is now.... right?


Scarlette: I don't think she's annoying, she's just... Ella! You know her... and now she has finally got what she wanted! She is a teen!


Elena: yeah, and hopefully this thing with Harry will develop quickly so she can be happy ever after and stop moaning and being annoying!

Scarlette: *smiles* oh, Elena, love is more complicated than that....


Elena: but why? It looks simple to me...


Scarlette: you'll see, when you grow up you will understand....


Octavia: auntie Scarlette! Is that little Alex? He's so cute! Although he's not as cute as my sister Amelia! But then, she's a witch, and witches are the best!



Nick: Harry...


Harry: Nick....


Nick: what was that all about?


Harry: what was what? I don't know what you're talking about....


Nick: of course you do... and I thought the plan was a different one?


Harry: we had agreed----

Nick: no we had not! And anyway, anyone but not Ella!

Harry: I was just being nice, and we used to be good friends if you have forgotten!


Nick: you know she has a crush on you...


Harry: I was not doing anything!

Nick: just watch what you're doing...


Elena: ...and so my sister asked to have her own room as a birthday present... you know, she wanted a bedroom fit for a teen ager, no more children nonsense she said... so she didn't want to share a room with me anymore...


Tyler: oh, that sounds sad....

Octavia: oh, that sounds mean! I approve! Mwahahahaha

Scarlette: ....


Elena: oh, no, it all turned out perfectly fine in the end! Ella got her room, and got to restyle it exactly the way she wanted... but this meant I could have our old room all to myself! And mum and dad thought it would be good to let me restyle it the way I wanted as well! So.... I've got a new room as well!


Tyler: cool!

Octavia: I don't see any evil side in this but still... mwahahhahahahahaa *evil laugh*

Scarlette: honey, why don't you show your new room to your friends?


Ella: and what is she doing here?


Aneira: don't be rude El, she wanted to see your new room as well...























Ella: you're right, it's okay.... I'm so happy today that I can even be nice to Adrienne...


Ella: after all, I've finally become a teen, there's nothing to stop me now! No need to compete with the little sister anymore....


Aneira: ....

Ella: come on girls, come and see my shrine!


Ella: welcome to my new kingdom!


Adrienne: wooooow


Ella: it's wonderful, isn't it? I took care of all the details....



Adrienne: you even have candles! I didn't know candles were a thing?



Ella: they create a beautiful atmosphere... don't you think? I feel that in here I can think, and let my feelings flow... nobody will tell me what is good or bad, this is my safe place...


Aneira: I don't understand any of this but... looks good....


Ella: looks good? I think it's amazing! This is the ultimate teen retreat!


Aneira: I'm sure... but I'm not a teen yet so...

Ella: oh, you'll understand soon enough...

Aneira: honestly, I hope my birthday won't come for a while... I've never understood your need to grow up Ella, I quite enjoy being where I am..


Ella: oh, you'll understand soon enough *smiles*



Elena: welcome to my new room!


Tyler: wow, looks nice, and big! I wonder if my twin sisters will get something like this when they grow up? My room is definitely not this big!


Octavia: and you have a massive doll house all to yourself! Of course, it's not as nice as the one I have, but... can I play?


Ella: sure!


Octavia: wow, thank you cousin... I would never let anyone play with mine! Wow, I'm touched...



Elena: so, how are your little sisters doing?


Tyler: they're alright....


Elena: but?


Tyler: but if you thought having a little brother was demanding, you have no idea about two little twin sisters! They take up all of mum and dad's time! And they are sooo noisy! They scream all the time! Does little Alex scream?


Elena: sometimes....


Tyler: well, imagine that, times all the time, times two! I had no idea twins were so exhausting... I was so excited when dad told me that I had two little sisters!

Elena: I have to ask Aneira.. aunt Alice had twins as well, two boys!

Tyler: oh, tell your cousin that I can relate...


Elena: and it's not just them, auntie Catherine had twin girls!


Tyler: wow, there must be something in the air!


Elena: and poor aunt Catherine and uncle Jay already have a little son to look after, they must be going crazy!


Tyler: wow...


Elena: but this means, that one day not too far away, we will all be a big group of friends!


Tyler: possibly...

Elena: It would be great, wouldn't it? We could organise massive parties!

Tyler: sounds cool... but in the meanwhile I think I'm happy just to be with you...


Elena: oh... er.... thanks....


Tyler: I think you will have realised by now... you're a very special friend to me Len....



Elena: wow... thanks....


Tyler: I didn't want make you blush, but it's the truth!

Elena: thanks for saying that... I think... I think you're kinda special too...


Tyler: really?


Elena: I think so....

Octavia: please, don't mind me, I'm just playing with dolls here... keep on being awkward, it's kinda fun! *evil laugh*


Tyler: your cousin is creepy....



Elena: yeah well...


Octavia: oh, it's not me guys, it's not me who's creepy!

Elena: maybe we should go downstairs....

Tyler: yeah.... I think dad will come and pick me up soon anyway....


Elena: are you coming, Octavia?


Octavia: naaah, I think I'll play with your doll some more, thanks....


Tyler: ouch! That was a full blow on the face!


Elena: haha did you think you could beat me?


Tyler: back at you!!!!


Scarlette: guys, I think Tyler's dad is here...


Elena: just a sec mum, we're having fun here!


Scarlette: I can see...


Aneira: hey grandma...


June: hey Annie! Welcome back! How did you like the party?


Aneira: mmm it was alright...



June: just alright?


Aneira: it was nice, yes.... and Ella was happy, of course, she finally gets to be a teen, as she has always wanted...


Aneira: but it's weird! Very weird!


June: what is weird?

Aneira: seeing her all grown up, she's... she looks like a different person!


June: well, she has always been very grown up even as a child...


Aneira: yes but now... her new body perfectly fits her personality but....


Aneira: she's like a different person! Like I don't know her anymore! Like a stranger...


June: this is what happens when you grow up, darling...


Aneira: no it's not! It didn't happen with Nick, Nick is always Nick!


Aneira: but Ella is different... she's always been different... but even so, we were good friends... I think... and now... maybe she doesn't like me anymore because I'm still a child...

June: I'm sure it's not the case....

Aneira: oh well, you can never know with Ella...


Aneira: but I was wondering... will this happen to me as well when I grow up?



Aneira: because if this is the case, I opt for not growing up, like, ever!



June: *giggles* honey, you know this is not an option, right? But it's not too bad, I can tell you, I have been there! It can seem weird at first, with all the hormones going around, but hey, at the end of the day it's cool!



Aneira: but I don't want my hormones to go anywhere! I don't want to become like Ella... I want to be like I am now!



June: so you will not change, honey... Ella has always been, well, like that, hasn't she? And as you said, Nick was always Nick even when he grew up, and so will you!


Aneira: if you say so...


Aneira: I still don't particularly fancy growing up anyway...



June: well, just don't think about it and enjoy your life then! Besides, your birthday is not far away but not right around the corner... before you grow up, we will celebrate James and Eric becoming toddlers and Trystan becoming a child! And only then, we'll think of your birthday party...


Aneira: I think I want to have a party with Elena... she was born only shortly before me so... it would make sense to face this together...


June: that would be lovely, it's so nice to see all my grandchildren getting along!


Aneira: yes, we're a nice bunch of kids, and----


Aneira: hey gran, what's that thing floating over your head?


June: what thing? Oh....

Aneira: cool, some random hearts have just appeared over your head!


June: not that cool, it just means the TV handyman has arrived and thinks I'm attractive... so annoying...


Aneira: you're very beautiful grandma!

June: it's so annoying when this happens... some random guy passes by and decides he fancies you... and pop! Out of nowhere there are hearts dancing on your head... not funny at all, you'll understand when you grow up....


Aneira: why is everyone telling me that, these days? Ella says it all the time! I really don't get it, what is it that I can't understand now?



Ghost Benjamin: morning offspring!


Arni: .....


Ghost Benjamin: or better, offspring's spouse!


Arni: ... what is it with these ghosts always stealing our food? In particular this one ghost.... besides, the afterlife must have had some strange effect on him, he's stealing soup! When he could have got something definitely tastier than that...


Arni: oh well, I'll make the effort and finish off the leftover birthday cake... just to create space for the new one! Or oneS! I can't believe it's already time for James and Eric to grow up! Can't wait to see if they take after old grandpa Arni!



Bonehilda: there you go, some healthy breakfast for Miss Aneira... will give her all the vitamins she needs to face another day at school!



Ghost Benjamin: I would swap it for some cereals or waffles, or something like that if I were you....



Bonehilda: excuse me?


Ghost Benjamin: yeah, you know these modern kids... only eat unhealthy junk food...


Aneira: oh my goodness!


Ghost Benjamin: see? Told ya, she feels sick at the mere sight of salad!


Aneira: ewwww a ghost in the kitchen! We have a ghost in the kitchen!!


Bonehilda: ... and apparently it wasn't the salad....

Ghost Benjamin: umph, modern offspring.... there's no respect no more!


Aneira: better eat this bread and jam quick! Not much time left before the school bus comes!



Aneira: this room actually looks nice, I don't know why we never use it...



Arni: ewww that bone maid gives me the chill...


Bonehilda: no, that's probably the autumn morning cold and your being shirtless...


Arni: and she even takes fun of me! This is creepy...



Aneira: aaaah a lovely jam sandwich all for me!



Aneira: *nom nom*


Arni: you'd better finish that quick, the bus is almost here! We'll wait for you to come back before we start the party...

Aneira: you'd better! I sure do not want to miss my brothers' birthday!


Aneira/Arni/June: *cheering* happy birthday James and Eric!



Trystan: I don't care if my brothers are growing up, I'll always be the oldest one! After Aneira of course...



Alice: wow, time has gone so fast! I can't believe our babies are growing up already!


Leo: I know... feels like yesterday that we brought them home...

Alice: ... instead, it was already three days ago!


Arni/June: *cheering*



June: yay for my grandchildren number eight and nine!



Leo: ready for some candles blowing?



Leo: happy birthday Eric!



Leo: yay! I blew Eric's candles! He's ready to age up! Your turn now!


Alice: happy birthday James!


Alice: woo hoo our babies are growing up!!!!



Alice: come on sparkles, what are you waiting for?



Leo: they're coming now, look!



Say hello to baby Eric! He was born second but aged first!



Eric: come on brother, your turn now!



Eric: there you go! Just like magic!



James: hello, brother!


Eric: hiya!


Eric: everybody, look at us! We have aged up and are handsome!



Aneira: cool, we have two blond siblings, Trystan!


Trystan: why should I care?

Aneira: because one of them has your same outfit....


Trystan: what! How come one of my brothers has stolen my outfit?


Trystan: I'm the oldest and I demand a new one!


Trystan: now, that's better...



Trystan: so, you say my brothers are cute? Maybe I should go and say hi....


Leo: I can't believe none of our children has inherited our hair colour, Alice!

Alice: yeah... but Annie and James have your eyes!

Leo: and Trystan has yours... and Eric has your mother's! And your father's hair colour... cool mix! I wonder where the warm blond of James' hair comes from....

Alice: not sure either... my aunt Charlotte, mum's sister, was honey blond, and nobody before her had that colour... I guess it's an odd one out, appearing once in a while...


Bonehilda: how come there are two cakes? Let's store one away while it's still fresh!



James: brother, look what I've found.... a boogie!



Eric: look! I've got one too!



James: cool, we must be really twins! We've got twin boogies as well!


Eric: hehehehe


Eric: hey, bone lady, look at our boogies! They're twins as well! Do you have a boogie in your bone nose, uh?



Bonehilda: ...... count up to ten... breathe..... in..... out........



James: brother.... I don't think that bone lady has a nose...



Eric: hahaha she's a noseless skeleton hahahahaha



Trystan: hello, brothers!


Eric: oh, hello....


Trystan: I'm your big brother Trystan!


James: hi!

Eric: oh, I know you, you are the one who plays the xylophone!

Trystan: yep, that's me...

Eric: you're a pro, brother!

Trystan: thanks!


Eric: hey, brothers, I've got an idea! How about we start up a xylophone band or something? We could call us T&T, Trystan and the Twins!



Arni: not sure what those three are talking about but it sounds like mischief... I think we have just said goodbye to the peace and quiet!


Alice: who needs the peace and quiet anyway? I'm so happy with my children!


Leo: wow... four children! Feels like yesterday when you were born, Annie, and now you've got three younger brothers!


Aneira: I know...


Leo: I'm sure you're going to be a wonderful big sister!


Aneira: I guess....


Arni: aww, it's good to see them all getting along so well... but I think it's time to break up the fun...


Trystan: noooo I don't want to go to bed, I want to stay up and play with my brothers!


Eric: well said brother! If we stick together grandpa can't put us to bed! And we'll manage to stay up and play with the blocks all night long!


James: yeees good plan! I want to know all about these blocks, Trystan, tell me, does the red block taste like strawberry?



Trystan: yes! And the blue one tastes like blueberry!


Eric: and mine tastes like apple...


Eric: can we swap? Apples are so much cooler than strawberries, let's swap brother?


James: and why would you swap then? No way brother, I do know that strawberries taste way better than apples!


Eric: then there is no point in playing anymore... you can put me to bed, grandpa!


Arni: mmm... Eric looks grumpy, better start with James... he's always smiling!


Arni: come to grandpa Arni, little one!


James: yay cuddles!

Eric: hey! I had said put ME to bed!


James: sorry bro...


Arni: why are you so cross, Eric? I don't get it...

Eric: mmm wait.... does it mean I can get the strawberry block all to myself? Change of plan, grandpa, I don't want to go to bed anymore!


Arni: here, your turn now, little one! Feel like joining your brother in the play pen?


Eric: mmm not really, I want to eat the strawberry block....


Arni: oh, don't be grumpy, you'll have fun, you'll see! You can develop new skills together with your twin brother, it's going to be fun!



James: yees! Don't worry brother, the play pen is fun!



Eric: okay then, in that case you can let me down, grandpa...



Eric: James, peek-a-boo...



Eric: peek-a-boooooooooo!



James: boooo! Wow, this is sooo cool!



Aneira: .....



Aneira: so, this auntie Catherine's old bedroom... it's not too bad I guess... there is no doll house, but I guess you don't need it when you're a teen... Ella said she doesn't need it... so I guess I won't need it either when I grow up...



Aneira: so yeah, I guess this room is okay....



Aneira: I guess can move here when the twins will grow up and will need my bedroom...




Aneira: and then, there is a door to the balcony and an extension to play and paint!



Aneira: and the view is amazing... I can even see Ella and Elena's house from here!


Aneira: perhapsI could even give painting a try....



Leo: aaah, some peace at last....


Alice: indeed... we had an eventful day!


Leo: I can't believe the twins are toddlers already! I was telling Aneira earlier, it feels like yesterday that she was born! And now we have four kids!



Alice: I know... and it's almost Trystan's birthday! And then Annie is going to become a teen... can you believe it? We are going to have a teen at home soon...


Leo: why so worried?

Alice: I fell in love with you when I was a teen, and look at us now! It does not even feel like too long ago... what if the same happens to Annie? She's only a child now but---


Leo: I know, it worries me as well... but if you think back, would you have liked your parents to worry about you or tell you when to fall in love? Or when not to?


Alice: of course not...


Leo: so I guess the only thing we can do is wait and see, and hope that a prince charming will come for her... 


Alice: I thought you were not keen on someone else stealing your precious girl's heart?


Leo: of course I am not keen! But I know it will happen, eventually, I just hope it won't be that soon... and I hope that it will be a good one...


Alice: oh don't worry, Annie loves being a child, she is not going to be interested in boys for a long while....


Trystan: hello, bone lady!



Bonehilda: aww, hello little master Trystan! How are you tonight? Playing all by yourself?


Trystan: my brothers are learning their skills in the playpen, but I've learnt all my skills already! Where is grandpa Arni? I thought he was going to play with me...

Bonehilda: someone just rang the doorbell and he went to check who is visiting at this late time in the night! But I can play with you if you want?



Arni: who in the name of Plumbob can be visiting in the middle of the night?



Alien: .....



Arni: oh.... er..... hello!



Arni: wow, you're a real Alien! I've always wanted to meet one of your kind!! 



Arni: It's so nice to meet you! I'm Arni Love....


Alien: .... I come in peace.

Arni: good to know! *laughs*


Alien: I'm Xqykxzzw, and I come from a galaxy far far away...



Alien: my spaceship identified this planet while I was travelling, and I thought to come down and take a look...



Arni: cool! And how do you like it so far?


Alien: mmm I'm not sure... it's very.... primitive.... not very hi-tech....

Arni: hi-tech! We're full of hi-tech! Wanna see all the hi-tech we keep in the house? Except the dishwasher, that one is not very hi-tech...


Alien: dishwasher! Do you mean... dishes do not yet wash themselves? Not to mention, do you still eat prehistoric food? *laughs*


Arni: uh?

Alien: oh my goodness, where have I ended up? It feels like I've used a time machine for time travel instead of a space ship for space travel!


Arni: I'm not sure I follow....


Alien: my dear, you're a very kind human but I have to tell you, your civilization has light years of evolutions to go! I think we were approximately where you are a zillion light years ago!


Alien: don't you ever worry, this planet will never be conquered by civilizations from elsewhere in the galaxy... there's nothing it could offer us! Except maybe a good set for one of those programmes where celebrities get stranded in a hostile place and need to survive... *laughs out loud*


Arni: oh my goodness, I can't believe you still have that rubbish going on on the telly!


Alien: telly? What is a telly?


Arni: nevermind....

Bonehilda: oh-la-la... look what we have here! So aliens do exist after all!


Arni: er... sorry about her....


Alien: what is that thing exactly? It looks like she has lost all the flesh from her bones... is it an illness? Poor thing... wait, it's not contagious right?!?


Arni: she's our maid, and no, she's not ill, she's just....


Bonehilda: *clapping hands* I can't believe my luck! An alien in the garden! And he looks good! 


Alien: ....


Arni: don't mind her, she's totally nuts...


Bonehilda: hey, sexy Alien, would you like to have an insight on the way we live on this planet? I can tell you all about it... and I can show you! *imaginary wink*


Alien: no, thank you very much, I think I've got enough insight already! Bye!

Arni: *shudders*


Bonehilda: hey, where are you going! I wanted to ask you out on a date!


Alien: goodness me, this civilization is totally nuts indeed!


Arni: why did you have to say that? I was making friends with someone from a galaxy far far away, and I was making progress at it, and there you come, with your stupid rude comments! You sent him away and we'll never see him again! Do you realise what you've done? You have jeopardized the only chance for Humanity to make friends with Aliens!


Bonehilda: rubbish, what is the point of making friends if he wouldn't go out on a date with me? Aliens are useless... as are humans! Unfortunately I have yet to find a specimen who will go out on a date with me.... but I will find him, mind my words!


Alien: the last time I stop on a planet just because the space ship sat nav has flagged it as an interesting place nearby!



Alien: stupid sat nav... now take me home, and no more stops, understood?



Arni: goodbye, my Alien friend! It was nice to meet you, even though briefly... come back soon!



Arni: although I guess he probably won't... that Bonehilda is getting creepier by the day!



Eric: hey, brother, how did you get out?


James: the bone lady let me out, and put me into this walking thingy!


James: look, it's so cool, I can walk!!!



Eric: why was I left in the playpen? Why?? I want to get out and learn to walk like my brother! I'm tired of talking to myself in a mirror!



Eric: helloooo? Anyone hooome?



Eric: have you forgotten all about us?



James: I think they've gone to bed... I think the bone lady was supposed to put us to bed but decided to let us play, yippee! What do you think, rocking horse? Hello there, I would love to ride you but I think I need to wait to grow up a little first... Eric, when do you think our next birthday is?


Eric: mmm dunno, we just had one... maybe in a couple of days??



To be continued......


Thank you for reading ^_^ This is the last chapter of 2016, so happy new year everyone! 
As always, I was planning to release a Christmas chapter during the holidays, but as you can see Autumn has just begun for my Sims and as always I'm behind my schedule... oops :P
So yeah, once again I didn't manage to match the seasons in my game to the actual seasons, but I hope you're still enjoying my story :)

Happy Holidays and Happy new Year! 
2016 has been a tough year for many, myself included, not to mention the world in general, but let's toughen up and fight for a better 2017 :)

Happy New Year!

Hedwig



No comments:

Post a Comment