Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 36

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So...how do you like the new house? ^_^ I put a lot of efforts into it...hopefully it will keep behaving well with no crashes :D

Anyway, it looks like it's a very big day for someone! Isn't it?


Ralston: sure it is, I found out this food is delicious! I'm one lucky ghost dog!

I didn't mean you, Ralston....


Arni: so...graduation day today huh?

Tobias: yeah...although it's a bit weird since I'm going back for another semester...


Lumikki: please, could anyone explain me why the house was full of ghost dogs when I woke up?


Lumikki: excuse me, who are you?

Noodle: Noodle, the legacy founder's faithful dog!

Lumikki: oooh so you're the Noodle Love! *bows to master*


Noodle: yep! Let's play! And I'll teach you all about being a legacy dog!

Tobias: how cute...it almost looks like they're talking....


Tobias: or are they really?


Tobias: hello hello ghost Noodle! You're such a sweet ghost, you must have been one of the sweetest dog ever when you were alive!

Noodle: if I may so myself...but now, treat time, please!


Lumikki: since master Tobias is now busy with ghost dogs...I'll need to find someone else to give me a cuddle...


Amy: hello Lumikki! Are we feeling cuddly today? Aww good girl!


Tobias: for some reason there's always laundry to do....what exactly are you doing, Bonehilda?

And for some even stranger reason Toby decided to get his diploma right next to Bonehilda's coffin...

Tobias: yay, I graduated! In Bonehilda's hallway...by her coffin! So cool!


Seriously? O_o

Tobias: I don't even know why I'm graduating...I'm going back to Uni for another period! That's soooo weird...

I know!! I don't remember your aunt Lily graduating after her first term...oh well...


Catherine: why are we not leaving? We got all dressed up already...


Sorry Cath, the school decided the location for the graduation ceremony would be Bonehilda's coffin... weird much?

Catherine: maybe because it's almost Spooky Day...

Uhm...maybe...oh well, but this means, Michael's party can get started! HE is the real hero of the day, isn't it?


Ralston: hey, I've heard there's going to be a big celebration today...can I crash the party?

Lumikki: of course you can! And if you stay long enough, maybe we're lucky enough to get some cake!

Ralston: cool! Mr. Grimmy is not a great cook, I must tell you...


Little game: find Michael :D


Having fun?

Michael: yep! I want to see the world with a child's eyes for one last time! this place looks amazing, doesn't it?

Oh yeah, I chose the location very carefully :)


Catherine: oh, so you're one of Michael's school friends!

Carol: yeah...

Catherine: that was so nice of you to come over for the party!

Carol: yeah yeah...can I get cake now?


Tobias: hey Alice, what are you doing there? The party is about to start!

Alice: just a sec, I need to finish the chapter....


Tobias: you love reading, don't you?

Alice: I most definitely do! Books are my world...much more exciting than reality!


June: woo hoo dirty pile of leaves! I love it!

I know honey but....remember your son? dark hair, blue eyes, just about to grow up....well, he would like to have his mum next to him when he does...possibly a non-stinking mum...go take a shower, now!


June: wait, I want to get a freezer bunny popsicle first!

No way, just get into the shower, June!



June: but some of the guests are still playing basketball! The party hasn't started yet!

It won't start without you June but you can't keep your little boy waiting!


Tobias: wow....and who are all these people now?


Catherine: I don't know...

Tobias: I thought you had invited them?

Catherine: I didn't...there should be some friends of Michael from school...some people from my class...that's all!


Tobias: they don't look that young to me...and there's a girl in a weird swimming suit...what kind of people live in this neighborhood?


Amy: oh, hi Mark, I thought I had spotted you...I didn't know you were coming...


Amy: are you friends with Michael? I didn't know that...




Mark: uhm, not really but...didn't have anything else to do today so I thought to come over and see your brother grow up!


Amy: wow, your life must be very boring if you have nothing better to do than attending an almost unknown guy's birthday!

Mark: ....

Alice: oh, hi Mark, there you are, I've been looking for you! I'm so happy you came, and Michael will be as well!


Mark: well, I know you...anyway, if you don't want me here I can always go...

Amy: no please don't! Or my sister Alice will kill me! I think she has a crush on you or something...but don't tell her I told you!

Mark: oh...I didn't know...

Amy: well now you do so, what do you think?

Mark: er....what am I supposed to think?

Alice: ............................

Amy: do you like her?

Mark: er....


Amy: oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be inappropriate...I don't even think I've ever talked to you this much! But...she's my twin sister and I'd like to see her happy!

Mark: well I...she's a very nice girl but...I like someone else already...

Alice: *whispers to herself* ..... I'm not going to cry....I already knew that....*sniffs* but I definitely would rather be everywhere else than here...


Amy: oh, no, that's much unfortunate!

Mark: do you really think so? Oh my...she's right there...do you think she heard it all?

Arni: hey kid...what's up...


Arni: why the sad face...

Alice: it's nothing dad...


Arni: come on, you don't show that sad face on your brother's birthday for nothing!

Bonehilda: that kid over there just said he doesn't like Miss Alice because he already likes someone else!

Arni: oh my, is that true Alice?

Alice: yes but it's no big deal, I already knew...




Arni: so don't mind him, he's just one random school boy...doesn't deserve you! You just ignore him and you'll find someone better, I'm sure! Don't you think so?

Alice: maybe...but I can't ignore him because...he hangs around us a lot because...I think he likes Amy...

Arni: oh...

Bonehilda: Do you want me to kill him? I can do that you know...

Alice: no...but thanks, it's nice to see you care for me Bonehilda!

Bonehilda: my pleasure Miss, you're the only one who doesn't accuse me of being a lazy drunk!


Arni: are you sure you're okay? Maybe you want me to talk to them...

Alice: no way dad, don't you dare!

Arni: but I need to tell Amy to be nice at least...not to hurt your feelings!

Alice: Amy hasn't realised anything dad...she doesn't know he likes her....you know how she's like...

Arni: yeah...but you come to daddy and tell me if anything is wrong okay?

Alice: sure...but don't worry dad, I'm not that interested in boys...they take too much energy! A good book instead, that's something that really makes me happy!


Alice: but now let's forget this and let's celebrate Michael! Where is he?


Alice: yay for Michael!

*cheering crowd*


Mark: uhm I don't know what they're all so excited about...he's getting old! What's the fun in this, people?


Michael: hey big bro, I'm growing up!


Tobias: I know! I'm proud of you!

Michael: I wish to be as cool as you are!

Tobias: aww getting emotional here!


Mark: oh please!


Michael: I wish to become as cool as big brother Toby!


Random lady: I so hope you will, kid!

Arni: excuse me?

June: don't you dare get any closer to that table...


Tobias: yay!!!

Mark: I may vomit....


Michael: yay I'm going to be a teen!


Michael: happy birthday to me!

June: that creepy woman is too close to my child...get off you random creepy stalker!

Tobias: happy birthday little bro!

Mark: still, what's the fun in getting older? I really can't see it...nobody ever cheered for my birthdays!


Random stalker lady: good boy!

Michael: uh? Excuse me who are you and who invited you at my party?


Michael: whatever, I'm growing up woo hoo!

Mark: well...I have to admit  all this enthusiasm is a little contagious...it makes me want to cheer as well...


Michael: sparkles!

Random stalker: wow!

Mark: so cool!

Amy: I don't want my brother to grow up... does it mean we can't play in the treehouse together anymore?


Michael: ta dah!

Random lady stalker: ah....

Mark: hahaha that's funny!

Amy: ....


Mark: woo hooo that's one funny birthday!


Arni: whaaat?

Catherine: oh my...


Arni: please, makeover, now! That haircut is totally out!

Alice: don't worry dad, I've everything under control...calling the stylist right now!


Random party crasher: hahahah that's so funny!

June: don't you dare laugh at my baby boy....


Now, that's better Mickey! ^_^

Michael got the .... technophobic trait (I think! I don't really remember now...oops :P)


Michael: do I look good now?


Random stalker lady: oh yes you're wonderful!


Arni: ...that woman needs to be kicked out...


Random stalker lady: you are definitely cute!

Michael: and you are definitely creepy...stay away from my cake!


Michael: the first slice is mine!


Amy: and I'm so lucky to get the second one!

Alice: why does she always need to be ahead of others?


Crowd: oh, too bad, I wanted to be the one to get the second slice of cake!


Arni: my turn now....it's just you and me cake...

June: and your wife and children waiting in the line! Come on honey, grab your piece of cake and move along...


Oh no, another Love who loves eating in the conservatory away from the others...

Michael: I like the peace and quiet...

But it's your birthday! Why don't you join your family in the dining room?


June: where's the birthday boy?

Alice: dunno...

Arni: if he takes from me, he's eating his cake in the conservatory for sure!


Random stalker lady: mind if I join you?

Michael: I do! Mind indeed...you're creepy! Stay away from me, I'll leave...


Speaking of stalkers... what are you doing there, spying on the guests, Bonehilda?

Bonehilda: look at that girl...she really needs advice on the choice of clothing, doesn't she...


Brendan: hey Mark, enjoying the party?

Mark: uhm...dunno...I think I'll just leave...

Brendan: why, don't you like the cake?

Mark: I didn't get to eat it...besides, I feel weird at parties...


Amy: hey there, you're not leaving, are you?

Mark: uhm...no...

Amy: good, because there's still cake inside if you want!


Amy: come on, let's go back in!


Arni: oh, there you are son! We were wondering where you could be...


Michael: I was eating my cake in the conservatory...and then that creepy lady came by and sat there! I felt uneasy and came here....

Arni: that woman really needs to go...now!


Tobias: so, how do you feel bro?

Catherine: yes, how does it feel to be a teen? You've longed for this moment if I remember correctly!


Michael: yeah...but that was before...when Susie was still around you know...

Catherine: oh...that's true...sorry bro...


June: oh, kid, I am so sure you're going to find the love of your life soon! Let me think, Arni, who do we know that could make a fine girlfriend for our Mickey here?

Arni: I don't know, but for sure I know someone who won't! And I'm going to kick her out now!

Michael: don't worry mum, I don't need a girlfriend...I'll just enjoy my life!


Random lady #2 aka twin of stalker lady #1: this was just a great party kid! Thanks for inviting me over!

Amy: I didn't...


Random lady #2 aka twin of stalker lady #1: me and my twin sister had so much fun!

Amy: aha....cool...gotta go talk to someone else now, bye!

Mark: hey Amy...


Amy: what's up?

Mark: I'd like to talk to you but there are always strangers in the way!

Amy: well, I'm here now, what do you wish to say to me?


Mark: er....nothing, and it's late now, gotta go...bye!

Amy: uh?


Brendan: aha Mark, you must like her a lot! Mark's in love with Amy *singing*

Mark: you shut up! Gotta go!

Amy: ....boys....


Arni: hey you, stalker lady, I think we need to talk...

Random stalker lady: yes? About what?


Arni: about the fact that you have an eye on my son and you know what? That's totally creepy! So get outta here, besides, nobody invited you in the first place...

Random stalker lady: I don't know what you're talking about...

Alice: ouch...I broke the dishwasher...






















Tobias: you don't get it, do you? Shoo! You're not welcome here, leave, now!

Random stalker lady: how rude...what have I done to you now! You are handsome you shouldn't be rude! Would you like to go out?

Tobias: argh no! You go out, alone, now!


June: yay! My husband and son kicked that creepy stalker's a$$ and now she's gone!



Arni: hey son, that was a great job! I didn't know you were so sure of yourself...wow!

Tobias: I learnt it at Uni...I was too kind with someone who didn't deserve it and things threatened to turn really bad...

Amy: hey sis, got a minute?

Alice: yeah, why?

Amy: I think we need to talk? ...about Mark?

Alice: ... okay...


Tobias: so... what do you want to do on your first night as a teen Mickey?


Michael: just hang out with my big bro! I've missed you so much Toby!

Catherine: okay so I assume you don't want to hang out with  your big sister as well?

Michael: sure, you can come play video games with us!

Catherine: no thank you, I'd rather paint something...video games are not for me...see you tomorrow then! Good night brothers!


And night it was indeed but none of the Loves seemed to be able to sleep!


Tobias and Michael were playing video games... (despite Michael's technophobic trait O_o)


...and were very competitive :D


The twins couldn't sleep either and were playing in their bedroom...

Amy: so we're cool now, sis?

Alice: we're cool...

Amy: great! I am so sorry...I didn't have a clue that he might like me...I thought he hang out with us because of you! But then somebody mentioned it and...how did you know?

Alice: it was quite obvious to me...

Amy: How can you be so smart, I feel so stupid sometimes...to think I just went to talk to him today because I thought to do a bit of matchmaking for you!

Alice: ....

Amy: how dumb can I be...

Alice: I said it's okay, so just leave it...

Amy: but I don't like him, I have never ever considered him for just one second!

Alice: however, you have been talking about him for hours...


Arni: hey honey...

June: what's up sweetheart?


Arni: aren't you a bit worried for Alice?

June: Alice? What's wrong with her?


Arni: nothing it's just... it's a bit sad that the kid she likes happens to like her twin sister...I mean, it must be really painful! It reminds me of when I was madly in love with you and you were madly in love...with that evil vampire...but at least he wasn't my brother!

June: oh Arni, please...let's forget that creep... however, you were so sweet to me! Oh the memories...how I felt when I realised I was in love with you too!

Arni: that was a magic moment wasn't it?

June: yeah....


June: and then you disappeared and I pained for so long!

Arni: I'm sorry honey...I couldn't have done anything else at the time, you know that...but I'm worried for little Alice! She's so young...and she must feel so bad...to love her sister and hate her at the same time, and feeling guilty for that perhaps!

June: ...I know...I feel for her too...but there's nothing we can do, this kind of things just happen...Alice is a smart girl and she knows that...and Amy didn't do anything wrong so...

Arni: I know! Nobody did anything wrong here it's just...so painful and unfair poor girl!

June: she'll get over it honey...she's strong...besides, do you really think your childhood crush would be the one you'll end up having a family with?

Arni: well, there's my brother Jonas and your sister Charlotte...

June: but that's different...

Arni: and your sister Rebecca and that other vampire!

June: okay okay, it may happen but still...


Arni: you're right, she'll surely find someone else...someone better! Someone who suits her more...

June: exactly, that kid didn't seem like the type for her, I don't know how but...

Arni: I know...but hey!

June: what?


Arni: let's talk again about how you felt when you realised you loved me as well...

June: oh really?

Arni: yes...do you still feel the same now?

June: no...

Arni: what? you don't....

June: I don't feel the same because I love you more! Silly you...

Arni: oh...for a moment I thought...

June: you thought nonsense! I'm still madly in love with my wonderful husband and father of my five kids!

Arni: I'm still madly in you too, June...and actually...


June: yes?

Arni: I think we should discuss that further....






















Arni: I like this new bedroom, don't you?

June: oh, shut up...*giggles*


Catherine couldn't sleep, so she decided to play her cello in the hallway!

Catherine: oh, hey dad...you can't sleep either?

Arni: uh..I...

Catherine: what's up? Did you have a fight with mum? I heard noises...

Arni: what!!! No fight no...er...I was just checking out....

Catherine: what?

Arni: my wrinkles! Do you think I look old, kid?


Catherine: nah, you're not old daddy! And I have the feeling mum doesn't think you look old either! *winks*

Arni: oh shut up and play your old daddy some good music...


Hey Cath! Up for an early run today?

Catherine: yep...jogging in the morning is healthy!

But I see you changed your outfit...cold?

Catherine: yeah it's definitely chilly but...that's even better!


Catherine: hey, what's that thing?

What thing?

Catherine: that house...I had never seen it here...no, wait....


Catherine: it's a boat! With a house on top? How can that be?

It's a houseboat!


Catherine: wow I had never seen one! I'll go get a closer look... wow, it's really floating! How can a whole house be floating?


Catherine: and look! A painting! Some artist must live here!


Catherine: wow it looks like whoever lives here has amazing skills...it's a painting of the fjord! I can't do that yet...

Wait, what are you doing? You can't just walk in some stranger's house!


Catherine: I won't go in the house! I'll just have a quick look at the painting...



Catherine: holy plumbob, look inside! It's a real house! With real furniture and everything...but it's on a boat!

???: well well well, looks like we got a trespasser today....


Catherine: oh my...

???: I can't believe it, I leave for five minutes and when I'm back I find a stranger in my house! And not the regular burglar you would expect, no....you can't trust anyone nowadays! Not even high school girls!


Catherine: hey! I'm not a burglar...

Jay: oh really? And what were you doing on my houseboat? Admiring my artwork?


Catherine: well...actually...I was!

???: Oh come on....


Catherine: it's true! I was jogging nearby and saw this boat...or house...or whatever it is...I had never seen such a thing before so I wanted to take a closer look!


???: and so you just decided to let yourself in...what did you think this place was, a local disco?

Catherine: hey, I'm not that kind of girl!


???: what kind of girl? The one that gets into other people's houses without being invited?

Catherine: ....look, I didn't mean to trespass I...I just...I was looking at your...house...boat...whatever it is, and I saw this painting...and I decided to take a closer look...

???: oh really, well, that's flattering, I didn't know I had just started a masterpiece that would draw masses of admirers! Wow, I'm the new Michelangelo!

Catherine: stop teasing me, it's annoying!


???: oh really? As annoying as finding a stranger trespassing in your house?

Catherine: okay, I got it, I'm sorry! I really wanted to have a look at the painting, believe it or not!


Catherine: look, I'm leaving now, okay? And I won't come back ever again! I'll even change my morning jog path! Happy?


???: good...

Catherine: But if you really want to know, you've been really rude and that's not nice! I was really only admiring your painting...and I thought it was actually really good...but you've been very very...so not nice to me and that's not fair!


???: Hello? Who was trespassing here? I don't think it was me!


Catherine: okay, okay, I'll just go! Just let me through okay?


???: wait...

Catherine: what?


???: I didn't mean to be rude...but I don't think I should excuse myself! I thought you were a burglar!


Catherine: fair enough...but hey, that's not flattering! Do I look like a burglar? I mean, I'm in a track suit and I really need a shower now but...did you really think I was a burglar?

???: a very inexperienced one maybe but well, you never know...


???: in my life I've learnt the hard way not to trust anyone! And to expect the unexpected...and be ready to face it!


Catherine: oh wow, that sounds very dark&tormented movie hero like!! Which movie did you get that line from?

???: what!


Catherine: no, really, that came out pretty well, are you an actor or something? *giggles*

???: stop teasing me!

Catherine: I wasn't the one who started teasing today!


???: oh my goodness...tell your boyfriend I pity him soooo much!


Catherine: w-what?

???: you do know you're insufferable, don't you? You started it by getting into my house, just drop it and leave!


Catherine: right. I'll just go then.

???: ....


Catherine: I'm sorry if I annoyed you. I do think this painting is very good, anyway.

???: ....


Catherine: Bye...


???: ....wait....

Catherine: what is it again!


???: I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be a jerk but...

Catherine: but?

???: I can't help it! And you were teasing me and...

Catherine: whatever, I'm not going to take any more minutes of your precious time...


???: no wait...what is your name?

Catherine: why do you want to know?

???: I'm Jay....

Catherine: Catherine...

Jay: it's a nice name...

Catherine: I guess it suits an insufferable girl like me...


Jay: I didn't mean to say that! You got it wrong I...

Catherine: oh no, you were perfectly clear! I was starting to think I would never find a boyfriend but...now thanks to your kind remark I'm sure I won't find love ever! But it's better to see things clearly instead of daydreaming right? So I suppose I should even thank you!

Jay: goodness, will you ever stop talking?

Catherine: nope! Insufferable spinsters do like to talk...not much else to do you know...

Jay: just drop it! And come inside for coffee maybe?


Catherine: what? Oh I see, you're pitying me and you want to make up for your rude comments! But don't worry, I'm perfectly fine...

Jay: nope, I think it's cold and you shouldn't just stand there in the cold after a jog!

Catherine: I'm going to shower...

Jay: wow, that's quite daring since we don't really know each other but...shower's in the bathroom by the stairs, make yourself at home!

Catherine: what! I didn't mean here! I need to go home to shower and then get ready for school...oh goodness...you didn't think---


Jay: I was teasing you again, it's fun!

Catherine: ....I'll just get going...

Jay: really, I mean it, come back for coffee...if you want that is...

Catherine: why...

Jay: I don't know exactly...

Catherine: you're weird...I shouldn't come back here really...

Jay: yeah I know...so, will you come back?


Catherine: ..... maybe .....


Catherine: gotta go now, bye!

Jay: see ya!


Catherine: OMG OMG OMG!

What?I see you made a new friend, happy? ^_^

Catherine: ....

Catherine?

Catherine: I'm gonna be so late for school!!!


Hey Catherine, what's up?


Catherine: nothing...just chilling on the swing...


Catherine: waiting for Amy and Alice to get out from school maybe...

And where's Michael? It was his first day of high school!

Catherine: oh yeah, it was! He went home already I think...

And why didn't you go back with him?

Catherine: I just needed some time for myself...to think...


And I see you have a big smile on your face, so you must be having some happy thoughts! ^_^ Are you thinking...of who I think you are thinking?


Catherine: I don't know what you're talking about...

Oh come on...you like him don't you?

Catherine: I really don't know who you're talking about...

The guy in the houseboat? Jay? Aren't you thinking about him? I have the feeling you like him!

Catherine: ...nope. 


Catherine: besides, he's weird. And he was rude. First he thought I was a burglar. Then he said I was insufferable and nobody would ever love me...

He didn't say that...

Catherine: well, that's what he meant!

You can't know...

Catherine: and he's older than me!

Yes you're right, he's old and he's weird and he was a jerk. You definitely should stop thinking about him.


Catherine: you think so? 

Yeah sure, why would you even think of someone who responds to the above description?


Catherine: .... yeah...

So, what are you going to do now? Will you go to have that coffee or not?

Catherine: ....nope.


Catherine: I think I'll just walk home...

And accidentally pass by the houseboat?

Catherine: oh, shut up...

hehehehehe ;)


What did I say? I was right! :D

Catherine: nope, I'm just going to check if the painting is finished...besides, it looks like nobody's at home!

Yeah, of course...


Catherine: look, it's finished! It's so dark...and gloomy...


Catherine: he must really have a tormented soul...


Catherine: maybe I should really leave and never get back here....


Jay: hey Cath! Are you going to come up or what?

Catherine: OMG! You scared me!


Jay: who were you talking to, anyway?

Catherine: er...no one!


Jay: weird girl...come on up then!

Catherine: how?

Jay: just get in, door's unlocked! Take the stairs to the bedroom and then the ladder!


Catherine: the what??!! Oh my...what did I get myself into?


Well, he does have a nice pad!


Catherine: wow, look at that painting!


Catherine: this must be the stairs to the bedroom...


Catherine: wow this house is full of paintings! He's a real artist!


Catherine: and this must be the ladder...


Catherine: ... h-hey...I'm here...

Jay: oh good! Come here I'll show you this new painting!


Catherine: what are you painting?

Jay: it's an abstract representation of the view here...I mix the colours of the fjord and the houses and represent them in square form...

Catherine: oh...


Catherine: so, are you a professional painter?

Jay: nope, I'm nothing professional. But I'm pure art!

Catherine: how modest...*giggles*


Jay: and so are you! 

Catherine: no I'm not...I like painting too, yeah, but my paintings are nothing compared to yours...it's just a hobby...


Jay: yeah, same here! I paint, I play guitar...I cook!

Catherine: oh cool! I play the cello...but I'm not much into cooking...my mum is, she took it from her grandma...and I think my older brother is not bad at cooking either...

Jay: so, you have a big family?

Catherine: yeah, I'm second born of five! You?

Jay: ...


Jay: so, I reckon you've never been in a houseboat before...

Catherine: er...no...I've never even seen one! Have you always been here? I had never spotted this boat before...

Jay: actually I haven't...the cool thing of houseboats is that... they float!

Catherine: I kinda had got that...


Jay: which means, you can move your houseboat wherever you please, it's like living in a different place everyday! 

Catherine: cool...


Jay: I came here yesterday night. I usually live in another part of the fjord...but I go wherever my inspiration takes me! And yesterday night it took me here! 


Jay: And I started to paint the painting I found you contemplating this morning... it must mean something! *grins* 


Catherine: er...yeah, maybe? What do you mean exactly?


Jay: I mean...I don't believe in coincidences do you?

Catherine: I...

Jay: Catherine...

Catherine: y-yes?


Jay: I mean, look! I thought I had found a burglar and instead I found a painting buddy! I don't know anyone else who likes to paint...or who likes my paintings! We could paint together and start selling our art and build up a business!

Catherine: ......r-right.....of course....


Jay: why, you look disappointed, what did you think I was going to say? 

Catherine: er...nothing really...


Catherine: but hey, I had never thought of selling my paintings! I normally get really attached to them so I can't bear to give them away...but it's not a bad idea...


Catherine: I still don't know what I want to do with my life but you could definitely register as a professional painter! Why not? You could have done it ages ago!

Jay: ages! do I look so old to you? *grins*

Catherine: no er...I meant...I thought you already were a professional painter, that's all...

Jay: *giggles* well, I thought about that, ages ago, but I never thought I was good enough...but for some reason you inspired me and now I think I can do it! And you're very welcome to be part of the business if you want!


Jay: but hey, I thought we were supposed to have coffee!

Catherine: yeah, I thought so too!

Jay: so maybe it is time you go and make it downstairs!

Catherine: excuse me? It's your house! I thought you would make coffee for me since it was you who invited me to your house...

Jay: honestly kid, how can I make coffee if I'm driving? You seem a bit thick sometimes!

Catherine: excuse me???!!

Jay: or, you could drive and I could make coffee if you prefer...

Catherine: what! Drive? Where?


Jay: to the infinity and beyond! 


Jay: I'll show you some inspiring views of the fjord!


Jay: you get the coffee and I'll get you to the heart of inspiration!


Catherine: .... I really can't believe what I got myself into....


Catherine: how many girls are asked to make their own coffee...by someone who had previously asked them out for coffee? This guy is totally nuts...




To be continued....


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ And the new additions to the story! little Mark and old (XD) Jay! Who already made an appearance in the story quite some time ago, do you remember him? ;) Jay was created for Catherine by Kuba's sims stories! Thank you soooo much :)
Oh and btw, this is just a sims story, real life is different so...if a stranger asks you for coffee on his houseboat...don't go for it! XD XD XD

Byeeee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment