Monday 26 May 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 29

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy! And to the last part of Isla Paradiso special :)

So....it looks like we have two weddings to celebrate ;)


Giselle: yawn! Such an early rise...and it's gonna be a veeery long day today! Better get a steam to have a good start of day...


Damien: I feel sooo tired! Why did we wake up so early? I think I'm going to fall asleep in the elevator...


Giselle: I know the feeling...but don't worry, after a good breakfast you'll feel better!

Rafael: I don't think I need breakfast...I don't think my stomach can eat right now....OMG I'm getting married in a few hours!

Theodore: I know...but still, I think I need a good coffee to wake up...


Orlando: come on Oriana, we're late for breakfast! It's gonna be a long day, we need to stick to the schedule!


Oriana: I'm coming I'm coming! I didn't know you were so fond of brekfast, Orlando...


Oriana: but I am! The most important meal of the day! And the delicacies they have here are sooo yummi!


Orlando: actually, you're right, I'm not that fond of breakfast...and we're not that late anyhow...

Oriana: so why did you make me run here? I would have enjoyed five minutes extra sleep!

Orlando: well...

Oriana: what?

Orlando: you know....

Oriana: uhm...no I dont'?

Orland: you know... the lift...nobody around...it's a nice place to...you know...we could just....

Ricky: why is this lift never reaching this floor! I'm starving! And I think I also need to find a toilet....

Orlando: woo hoo that was amazing!

Oriana: oh yes totally amazing!

Oriana: I bet the lift is the best place to w--- uhm, hello great uncle Ricky....

Ricky: ........

Orlando: hey man, were you waiting for the lift? Sorry we...uh...kept it busy...

Ricky: whatever, you two get out I need to go to the toilet! Badly!

Oriana: uhm...great uncle Ricky...I guess you well tell about this to my mum...I was just thinking if...

Ricky: just get out of the way, I need to take that lift!

Oriana: yes but...

Ricky: I have only two thoughts now: first one being "I need the toilet" second one being "I'm starving". No room for anything else!

Oriana: so...I guess you won't say....

Ricky: I really need to go now...and by the way, congratulations!

Orlando: *singing* because I'm happy....

Orlando: *singing* clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth....

Theodore: hey Rafael, needing a bit of steam to power up?

Rafael: yeah...

Theodore: I can't believe we're going to get married to two wonderful ladies in a few hours! Nervous?

Rafael: a little...

Theodore: I can't believe you're going to marry my daughter...it's amazing...and I feel so old at the same time!

Tobias: hey guys, relaxing your nerves with a sauna?

Rafael: I'm not nervous...

Tobias: I would be, if I were in your place! I would be very happy but also very nervous I guess...

Theodore: it's exactly like that...it's the most wonderful day of my life!

Tobias: did you feel this way when you married Riley?

Theodore: no...that was something totally different... and there were other reasons...while now it's just love and happiness and fulfillment! Yes, I can't wait to marry Hildur...

Tobias: well then, it's time to go...

Rafael: what! Already?

Tobias: not for your wedding, but today we celebrate two birthdays as well! And it's time to celebrate Evan and Reese!

Evan: cool a chocolate cake! Can I be the first one to blow the candles?

Maya: of course you can...since I can't get to my daughter because your dad is stuck...

Giselle: yay, happy birthday Evan!

Evan: uhm I wish.....I wish I age up looking like Tobias! He's good looking and we're related so...it's possible right?

Group: happy birthdayyyyy!!!

Evan: yay for me! I hope my wish comes true!

Evan: so? Did it come true?

Michael: er....

Susan: oops!

Catherine: oh my goodness...

Oriana: yay, at last someone who's uglier than me!

Orlando: hey, you're not ugly at all Ori! Don't you ever say such thing again!

Evan: you all shut your mouths up...

Oriana: sorry I can't! I need to celebrate!!

Random party crasher with the weirdest attire ever (diving suit cap, life saver jacket and awful swimming trunks O_o): uhm, what's going on here? Where's cake?

Amy: hahaha that is so funny! Perfect mix of his parents worst features!

Susan: hahahah yeah you're totally right!

Amy: what?

Susan: uh what did I just say? Scratch my last line....pretty please?

Evan: life is so unfair...but well, at least I got the first slice of cake....

Susan: wow a chocolate birthday cake! I had never seen this before!

Maya: now it's your turn, Reese! Happy birthday!

Kent: I already blew the trumpet for Evan...now this isn't fun anymore...

Reese: heeelloooooo?

Reese: aaah, now it's better! Luckily I didn't turn out as ugly as my brother!

Maya: awwww my beautiful girl!

Evan: why does she get to be more beautiful than me...this day sucks!

Lumikki: wasn't me! the filthy gnome peed itself! Look what you've done, gnome...I think I need to teach you good manners...starting with your head, looks nice to chow...

Oriana: at last, the time has come! Sister Caroline's getting married! And mum and dad also! What an amazing day, all of my family is happy and fulfilled...except me, who's left to watch...why couldn't it be: let's have a triple wedding? With me and Orlando included?

Amy: ...because you just met him, like, two days ago?

Oriana: yes yes I guess that's the issue...oh well, I'll be here to watch...and I'll be happy for them, of course, luckily I have Orlando now and I don't feel so miserable anymore...but still, why am I always left behind?

Amy: oh please! Will you stop saying nonsenses? You're not left behind! It's just that you don't get married after two days...nor when your boyfriend hasn't proposed yet...I'm just a kid but I know these things!

Oriana: well...oh, look, here they come! Aren't they beautiful? Although my choice of wedding dress would have been totally different...I want one of those that make you look like a meringue...

Amy: Oriana shut up, you're spoiling the moment!

Caroline: wow...that's it, that's the moment, the best of my life...

Hildur: don't count of that too much, it's the second time for me, doesn't always last you know!

Caroline: well, what a great thing to say to a young girl getting married! Thank you. Sooo much...

Hildur: sorry kid, but that's the truth...although it also depends on how you're feeling now...on my first wedding, I wasn't feeling like I am today...today I know he's the one, he's always been. So if you feel like this today...well, you're a lucky girl, I really hope you'll be happy...

Caroline: thanks...I believe we will...

Rafael: Caroline...you're so beautiful!

Caroline: so are you...

Rafael: what were you talking about with Hildur?

Caroline: nothing, she was just saying her nonsenses...

Theodore: awww my girl is getting married! She's so beautiful! I'm such a proud father!

Caroline: thanks, dad!

Hildur: yes yes she does look beautiful, but look at me, your almost-wife!

Theodore: you are breathtaking Hil...

Hildur: now, that's better...

Evan: why is everyone looking beautiful...but me?

Reese: give it a break, brother!

Hildur: so, let's get married! Shall we?

Hildur: awwwwww I love that ring!

Arni: oooh my little sister! She's so beautiful! And so happy! I'm so glad she's finally found her way in life...and the right man for her...

Theodore: so that's it...we're married now!

Hildur: we are...

Theodore: I can't believe how hard it was to get you...when you left for Monte Vista I thought I would never see you again and now...we're here...wow...

Hildur: that's because you came to rescue me and you brought me back...

Hildur: I love you Theodore...

Theodore: I love you too...

Oriana: awwww that's so romantic...

Michael: ooh I can't wait to grow up and marry Susie!

Susan: how long does it take to grow up? I want to wear a wedding dress!

Amy: oh please, Guys! Stop all this or I'm going to be sick!

Orlando: one day....I'll stand under that arch too...

Tobias: so I will...I hope...and hopefully it'll be my dream hot-dog girl...

Random maid: ooh this makes me so emotional! I feel like I want to cry! I'm so happy for them!

Ricky: you didn't even know them...

Random maid: oh yeah! Who are they by the way?

Arni: yay for my sister!

Oriana: yay for my mum!

Theodore: they're all happy for us...

Theodore: ...but now it's time to proceed to the other wedding of the day!

Hildur: you'll see your daughter getting married! I can't wait for this to happen to Oriana as well!

Theodore: and now it's time for you to get married! Go on guys!

Rafael: er...

Caroline: uhm...dad....

Theodore: what's up?

Morgana: I think you should probably move away from here...

Theodore: why is that? I'm her father I want to be close to her when she exchange rings with Rafael!

June: just move away Theodore! Leave them some space...

Theodore: okay okay I'll move...

Caroline: that was a bit embarrassing...

Rafael: so....looks like it's time to exchange rings!

Caroline: I can't wait to be your wife...

Hildur: awww that is sooo sweet!

Oriana and Tobias: awwww

Alice: oh, big brother, I didn't know you were so emotional!

Tobias: what's wrong with it? Emotions are so powerful...and it's worthy to live them at the fullest! Whether good or bad...

Alice: if you say so...

Rafael: with this ring I marry you, Caroline...

Caroline: and I marry you, Rafael...

Rafael: awww look at it! A golden band with a diamond, it looks perfect on my finger!

.................

Group: awwwww

Caroline: I love you, my husband!

Rafael: I love you, my wife!


*crowd cheering*

Caroline: I can't believe it's really happened!

Rafael: it has...although it looks like a dream!

Random maid: yay let's throw rice on the newlyweds! I'm so happy! And who are these two anyway?

June: congratulations guys!!

Amy: nooooo why did you do that! Cousin Caroline you were so nice...why did you have to get married?

Susan: yay! Rice for the newliweds!

Michael: oh my goodness...another wedding...another step closer to my wedding...I feel like I want to cryyyyy










June: and another Love Wedding is done....I can't believe next time it could be one of my kids!

Hildur: but now... I think it's cake time!

Oriana: yesss! Cake! I love cake!

Random maid: is she your sister? You should tell her not to eat too much of that cake...if you know what I mean...

Tobias: ....

June: woo hoo cake time!!!

Random paparazzi: say that again, I want the perfect picture of the Loves celebrating...

Hildur: get away, you were not invited...

Rafael: I can't wait to get the first slice of this cake!

Rafael: now I'm happy....although I just noticed that Kent guy is wearing exactly my same suit! Not cool, man...

Susan: are you going to eat that cake or just to squeeze it in your hand?

Kent: yay, and now the other cake!

Rafael: what other cake? What does that mean that I'm not allowed to eat my slice of cake till the? I don't want the other cake, I want to eat mine!

Theodore: hey, I need to reach my cake and those kids are in the way!

Reese: oh come on, we just take our fair share of this one and then let you through!

Theodore: aargh I tripped!

Hildur: don't you dare crash the cake Theodore!

Theodore: luckily I stopped in time...

Hildur: and there it is! Who will get the first slice?

Rafael: how about me?

Theodore: no way, you already got yours! I'll get the first slice...

Hildur: well, while you fight I'll get my slice and go...

Theodore: hey!

Theodore: oh well, but I got the second one...

Random resort employees: cakecakecakecakecake

Giselle&Michael: yayyy congratulations! All the best!

Amy: yes yes let's clap hands...

Oriana: er...guys? I think the time of rice throwing is over, they're already eating the cakes there...

And something's really wrong with eating the cake on tables...nobody seems to get through! Weird O_o

... and this must be the only wedding where the bride and the groom sit at different tables...but at least they were among the lucky few who actually got to eat the cake!

Ricky: I couldn't fit upstairs so I thought to float through the floor and stay here and wait...

O_o


Morgana: what's the problem with sitting down and eating the cake? You can easily do it sitting at the bar...

Rafael: the cake eating was a failure but at least now it's over and we can dance together...how about it?

Caroline: I love it...

Hildur: Theodore, there's something I wanted to tell you...

Theodore: yes?

Hildur: at last!

Theodore: what?

Hildur: at last I have you and you have me and we're married...I've waited for this moment for so long...since I was a kid and we met the first time I guess!

Theodore: wow...

Morgana: what's with this slow dancing guys? Let's rock!

Catherine: oooh yeah!!! Come, Tobias, let's dance!

Tobias: uhm...no...for some reason dancing lost its appeal...I'd love to have someone to dance with...and looking at those couples slow dancing...makes me feel like I want to cry...I feel so miserable! Why don't I have a girlfriend? Even Oriana got her soulmate! Why can't I?

Speaking of which....

Oriana: wow at last I can dance!!! At last I can dance with a partner!!! I can't believe it!

Orlando: you rock girl! Let's dance till the morning comes!

Oriana: oh, is it morning already? Too bad...I felt like I could have danced way more...

Orlando: well, we could do it again, you know...

Oriana: wow, I feel so good!

Michael: hey Susie! You know what? I can't believe we didn't have any sleep last night! And we celebrated like all the others...like we were all grown ups!

Susan: I know...I'm starting to feel tired though...

Michael: yeah but...it was cool! And you know what? I can't wait to grow up...with you...so we could do grown up stuff!

Susan: like what???

Michael: like dancing together! I'd love to dance with you...

Susan: oh Michael, you're so sweet!

Michael: can I ask you something? I want you to be the first girl I dance with...when I age up...will you promise that as soon as we age up we will dance together?

Susan: of course, Michael, I wouldn't dance with anyone else...

Caroline: Those two...they are so sweet...

Rafael: yeah...I don't know how I'll tell them...

Caroline: but....is it really necessary?

Rafael: I don't see any other solutions...her mother will want her back with us...

Caroline: but it'll break their hearts!

Rafael: I know...but I'm afraid I'll have to break them up...

Caroline: but...there must be another way...she could stay at Appaloosa Plans with them...

Rafael: no, she cannot...

Theodore: Caroline, I know how painful it is to separate such affectionate kids...but Susan has to go back to her mother's...how would you feel if your daughter wanted to live somewhere else with someone else that is not you? Think of how Susan's mum is feeling right now...you wouldn't like that either...

Caroline: I know...I just wish there would be another way!

Theodore: don't worry, she'll be upset at first, but the four of us will be with her, it'll be a new thing for her! She'll manage..and I'm so excited we'll come to Monte Vista to see your new place! It was a great idea to go traveling for a while, starting with your future homeland!

Catherine: hey you! A little too much sunbathing or what? Looks like it hurts...

Hildur: a little...and I don't know how it happened, we were just talking outside! So weird...luckily we already got married and took wedding pictures! I can't even imagine if this had happened yesterday...awful, totally awful!

Maya: why didn't you tell them not to chat under the midday sun...

Reese: I thought they already knew...or at least that they would feel their skin burn!

Tobias: so... is what I heard true?

Caroline: what?

Tobias: about you going back to Monte Vista...

Caroline: let's sit down and I'll tell you...

Tobias: so...

Caroline: we're moving to Monte Vista, yes, me and Rafael...

Tobias: and uncle Theodore and Hildur are coming with you, right?

Caroline: yeah, but just for the honeymoon...they'll travel a bit, starting from Monte Vista and eventually they'll go back to Appaloosa Plains...

Tobias: and what about Susan?

Caroline: *sighs* you'll understand that she has to be with her mother...

Tobias: yes but what about Michael?

Caroline: Tobias...

Tobias: because it'll break his heart, you know? He's such a sensitive and good natured kid...he has already plans about marrying that girl!

Caroline: yeah, that's sweet but they're still kids, what are the odds that you marry your childhood crush?

Tobias: uhm let's see...how about Hildur?

Caroline: okay, but that's different, she lived in the same town as my dad and...

Tobias: exactly! The chances are high if you don't live in far away places! Please, she can stay at our place...for a little longer...

Caroline: you know I agree with you but....it's not upon me....

Arni: ..... what??

Alice: sister! You are totally sunburnt! There are reddish spots all over your body!

Amy: yeah, thanks for spotting it...not that difficult actually....and it kinda hurt you know? Not that much fun...maybe water will soothe the pain a little...

Amy: hey guys, what are you doing? I'm bored...and where is everyone else?

Michael: I don't know...they've all disappeared!

Susan: it's probably lunchtime!

Michael: but they would have called us to lunch, if it was!

Amy: weird...

Arni: sister...is that true? Are you going on honeymoon to Monte Vista?

Hildur: oh yeah! Isn't it great? Of course I've lived there, which doesn't make it so exciting...at all...but that's just the beginning! We're going to France then! We're passing through Monte Vista because Theodore wanted to see Caroline&Rafael's new place...

Arni: yeah but...is that true...that you're bringing Susan with you?

Hildur: uh..oh yes the little girl! Yes I've heard she'll come with us. Caroline's husband said he has to bring her back to her mum...

Arni: but why! She could have stayed with us, we had got used to her by now...and Michael...it would break his heart!

Hildur: oh poor kid...but don't worry, as soon as he grows up he'll find a new girlfriend and it'll heal!

Arni: I'm not so sure of that...oh my how are we going to tell him...

June: Caroline....is that true? Are you leaving for Monte Vista? Arni told me...

Caroline: yes...we are! We're going back there...

June: and you're bringing little Susie with you aren't you?

Caroline: yes....believe me, if there was another option, I would be happy not to break those kids' little hearts but...her mum wants to have her back I think it's only normal...

June: it is...and it's right she has her daughter back...I just wish there was something we could do...you can always send her back to live with us after a while! If her mum agrees...

Caroline: of course, we'll speak to her...I hope she agrees...it breaks my heart to think of how poor Michael could take the news...

June: someone has to tell him...I must tell him...before he hears it from someone else...

Morgana: so...it looks like a little family drama is going on there...

Damien: yeah, separating those two kids won't be that easy....poor them...parting never is...

Morgana: are you trying to tell me you're leaving as well?

Damien: well, I don't live here, do I? My dads live in Monte Vista like all the other Loves...

Morgana: yeah I know...except my family...

Damien: and now Caroline's family! Anyway, I will go back with them yes, unless...

Morgana: unless?

Damien: unless you want me to stay of course!

Morgana: what? Would you...stay here...for me?

Damien: well, we just started dating, it's a little to early to give it up, right? you just have to ask...if you'd like the idea, of course...so...what do you think?

Morgana: ....

Tobias: oh my goodness...

Susan: what's going on there?

Alice: did he just....did she just....

Amy: faint....

Alice: what?

Amy: Maya! Look at her, she just fainted! Who are you talking about?

Alice: .... we were talking about Morgana and Damien, sister...

June: poor Maya, she must be so tired! Running a resort while having so many relatives around...

Caroline: oh yeah she's a strong woman that Maya!

Michael: yeah mum, but other than relatives, we're also paying guests...

June: and when exactly did you become so smart, Mickey? You're scaring mummy...

Specially with those eyes O_o creepy much! >_<

Michael: well, mum, there is something I wanted to ask you...

June: yes?

Michael: it's about Susie...

June: oh....

Alice: I have the strange feeling this is not going to end well...

Amy: are you thinking what I am thinking, sis?

Alice: yeah...and I guess Susie is thinking of that as well...Michael is the only one who hasn't realized yet...

Susan: hey, Toby, why the sad face?

Tobias: uh? Nothing, no sad face...

Susan: I saw you, you looked at me with sad eyes and then looked away!

Tobias: you are just imagining things, kid...

Susan: of course I am not! Besides, I can guess what you're thinking about...nobody told me yet but I guessed it would happen at some point...

Michael: mum, what I wanted to tell you is...I think I love Susie! There, I said it...

June: aww my sweet brave kid! You make mummy cry!

Michael: why?

June: let me give you a hug! *sniffs*

Michael: I love you too mummy...but I really don't see any need of hugging right now...what's wrong?

June: Mickey, love, I don't know how to tell you but...Caroline and Rafael are going back to Monte Vista, did you know that?

Michael: uhm, no, I didn't but I guess it's normal since they're married and since Rafael is from there...but why are you telling this to me now?

June: well, Susie is Rafael's niece and her mother wants to have her back so...

Michael: what! Are you telling me she's leaving as well? But...she can't leave, it's not possible!

June: but you have to understand, kid, her mum wants to see her! You really didn't think she would stay with us forever, did you?

Michael: of course I did! Why would she leave? She likes it here with us! You can't let her go mum! Please! I love her!

June: sweetheart, you know how much it breaks my heart to see you like that but...

Michael: if you don't make her stay it means you don't love me! At all! How could you do this to me?

June: Mickey, calm down, you don't know what you're saying! I know it's hard to understand but...

Michael: no buts! If you can't make her stay I....I'll just leave home!

June: Mickey, I know you're upset but....

Michael: I said no buts mum!

Alice: and it didn't end well, did it?

Amy: yeah...

Susan: poor Mickey...he had never thought that I would have to go back to my mum at some point....I wish I wouldn't, but I have to...poor sweet Mickey....

Ricky: he's running away....


June: oh gosh...poor son of mine...it didn't go very well, did it?

Caroline: nope...

June: you could have helped though, you've been standing there all the time and you didn't say a single word!

Caroline: I thought it was better not to interfere...besides, I think some major glitch is in action here, I can't move! But I blame the gnome for this puddle at my feet, I swear it wasn't me!

Gnome: stop blaming everything on me! I can't create puddles and you know that!

Amy: what shall we do now...

Alice: I have an idea!

Michael: oh my, poor me, wretched me! Why are they doing this to me? Why can't they just understand? It's so frustrating!

Alice: there he is....

Amy: are you sure it's gonna work?

Alice: nope...but we won't know till we try!

Susan: you are such dear sisters...I wish I had siblings like you...

Amy: like me, really?

Susan: well...not like you like you...I meant...generally speaking I'd like to have siblings who care for me this much, that's all...

Amy: right....

Michael: what shall I do now? I'm going to lose the love of my life... My world is collapsing...

Alice: well, that's not so sure, is it?

Michael: how can you know that my world is not collapsing?

Alice: I was referring to the "losing the love of your life" part...

Michael: Susie! You're here as well... and Reese...it almost looks like you're plotting something...

Amy: because we are, you stupid big brother!

Susan: hey, don't call him stupid! He's not!

Alice: that's right, and that's what we will do: Susan and Michael, you'll take a boat and leave together!

Susan: what? and where will we go?

Reese: to some secluded place...don't worry it's safe, it's an island, it was lost once, but now it's charted...it's where dad and aunt Giselle lived at first!

Amy: and how will they get to this once stranded but now charted island, might I ask?

Alice: yeah, Reese, we didn't talk about this part...

Reese: well, I know someone who could take them by boat...someone who knows where the island is...

Amy: and what about mum and dad? And the others? What will we tell them?

Reese: well, Morgana will help in that as well...and my brother also...we'll find some cover up story...

Susan: for two missing children? I don't think it would be easy...

Alice: well, it won't, but at least they'll be dead scared and won't dare to separate you again when you are found! Isn't it brilliant?

Susan: well...

Michael: I think it is! And if we're never found, we can live together on that island forever!

Michael: what do you think about it, Susie? Would you like to live on a stranded island with me? Like Robinson Crusoe but there'll be two of us?

Susan: yeah...but I'm just worried for uncle Rafael...he's going to get soooo mad!

Michael: well, it's even his fault! He decided to bring you back with him and this is the price to pay!

Susan: well...it's only fair to my mum I guess...although I would have rather stayed with you guys...

Michael: so what do you say?

Susan: I say I'm in...let's do it...

Alice: then we'd better get a move on, it's going to be sunset soon!

Michael: I can't wait to have a whole island for us...we could play in the sea and build sand castles as much as we want, even at night time if we want to!

Susan: and will we sleep under the stars? I'd love that...

Michael: of course! We'll sleep under the stars and if we spot an UFO don't worry, I'll protect you!

Amy: Reese...do you think this plan is really going to work? Won't it be dangerous?

Reese: nah, I don't think so...my family has lived on the island for ages before getting here! They'll manage...besides, they'll have food and everything and Evan will go check on them every morning...now that he's all grown up he's a very fast swimmer you know!

Amy: well, I guess we need to try at least...I don't like to see my brother sad...


To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter!! Michael&Susie's escape was supposed to be there as well but thanks to my glitchy save it'll be in next chapter :P
Have a wonderful start of the week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment