Thursday 1 May 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 28

Hello everyone and welcome to the Love Legacy and to the second part of Isla Paradiso special!

This generation is getting soooo long and I can't seem to speed it up :D But I'm having lots of fun so, no idea how many chapters left till the heir poll! But I guess, quite a lot ;)

Soooo last time we left Oriana dealing with her new friend, the barman Orlando...


Oriana: so....show me what you can do with that blender...

Orlando: just wait and see....

Oriana: uhm that looks pretty good....what is that exactly?

Orlando: a secret recipe of mine...a little pick me up for bad moments you know...

Oriana: let's taste this....

Orlando: so? How is it?

Oriana: it's pretty good!

Orlando: cheers!


Oriana: hey, I had never seen a barman drinking with a client before!

Orlando: well, you know the deal with this job...you get to make drinks but too hard to prepare drinks and being unable to taste them...too bad...but you don't mind if I drink with you right?

Oriana: no, at least this way I'm not feeling alone anymore...

Orlando: good.... but hey, wanna see my real barman skills? Then we should move to the big bar counter, where the good tools are...I'll make you drinks you've never heard of before!

Caroline: hey Ori...who's your new friend?

Oriana: he's the barman! He said he's going to be my personal barman tonight, isn't it fabulous?

Caroline: I guess...just be careful okay? 

Oriana: careful of what exactly? Honestly Caroline, I just started to have fun and you come along with your perfect life and spoil everything...

Caroline: I don't---okay, leave it, just don't drink too much okay? I don't think you're quite in yourself at the moment...

Damien: OUCH!

Morgana: oh my goodness...I'm sorry....

Damien: you totally stomped on my foot! That hurt!

Morgana: I said I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose....

Damien: I was right, you can't dance at all...

Morgana: but it's not my fault, you came too close and I didn't expect it...I'm not used to people being this close to me...

Damien: whatever...

Morgana: but I don't understand, why are you so mad? We were dancing and it was--fun, yes it was fun and the music was sweet and then you just came closer and ---I said I hurt you by accident, didn't do it on purpose!

Damien: forget it, good night..

Morgana: but....

Oriana: so, here we are, Orlando...now, show me your skills and make me a drink!

Orlando: yes but...are you sure? You seem...a little drunk already...now I'm not so sure---

Oriana: Are you or are you not my personal barman tonight? I said: give me more drinks, Orlando! I want more drinks! 

Orlando: okay, fine, I'll make you something special....it's a little strong though...

Oriana: good...







Orlando: look here!

Oriana: stop playing and give me my drink....


Orlando: okay okay here it is...



Oriana: ooh the sparkles....and those pink flowers...have they always been there? I hadn't seen them before...



Oriana: uhm this drink doesn't smell good...



Oriana: bleurgh it's disgusting! What the hell did you make me?


Orlando: sorry honey, but you looked you had too much to drink already...I needed to give you something for your stomach...

Oriana: you fooled me! I wanted more alcohol!

Orlando: some other time perhaps, but I guess it's better to drink some water now...or you'll spend the whole day stuck in the toilet tomorrow...

Oriana: ooh it even seems you care for me! That's sweet...you're very good at your job!


Oriana: but see, you don't need to pretend you care, it's just your job, I know that....but thank you anyway...


Orlando: are you sure you're okay? It's almost dawn, maybe you should lay down for a moment and have some sleep...


Oriana: lay down! No lay downs for me, can't you see I'm having the time of my life? As everyone else is doing...



Orlando: but what exactly is your problem? I don't get it...





Oriana: oh I feel so miserable, Orlando....

Orlando: yeah, I kinda had got that part, but I don't understand why....

Oriana: why? I told you why! I'm ugly and nobody wants me and I keep looking at other people having wonderful lives while I'll be forever alone!

Orlando: and that's nonsense! You have no reason to think or feel that way! Actually you---

Oriana: but you don't understand, you can't understand! How could you, you are---


Tobias: hello, cousin! So it's true, you're best friends with the barman now....good....good....because we're in terrible need for a drink....



Oriana: what?


Catherine: yeah....we've spent the whole night looking at Caroline smooching Rafael....

Tobias: and Damien almost smooching Morgana....

Oriana: WHAT!

Tobias: I said almost...she didn't realize what he was about to do and accidentally stomped his foot and he got mad...

Oriana: oh....

Catherine: anyway, it was sooooo depressing! Why did you leave us with the smoochy smoochy party? We need to stick together, us three....singles forever...

Tobias: well, I hope it won't be forever, you know, I still hope that---

Catherine: oh, forget that girl Toby! She's not real!


Orlando: now, don't tell me I hadn't told you.....


Oriana: but that's only part of it! Okay, I'm not the only one having a miserable life, thank you very much...but as for the other part...

Tobias: what are you talking about? I want a drink! I need to forget that girl, I know...but I just can't! I keep dreaming of her...

Catherine: just find someone else, brother, you're good looking, it shouldn't be that hard!

Tobias: it's not that simple....and anyway, what about you?

Catherine: what about me?

Tobias: I don't see boys queuing up to go out with you....

Catherine: hey that's mean!

Oriana: .....

Orlando: you two stop quarreling! You're so young, you'll find the right one as soon as time comes!
Come on, relax, I'll make pick me up drinks for everyone okay?


Orlando: but the first one is for Oriana, she's my special guest tonight, okay? Or well, today, since it's dawn already... and don't worry, it's alcohol free!

Oriana: hey!

Orlando: you're going to be sick if you take more alcohol, just drink this and go have a long sleep, you'll feel better!


Catherine: hey, not fair, you get a better service here!



Oriana: for once...



Catherine: I'm soooo tired! I just wish I could sleep all day long....oh hello Rafael, where are you going?


Rafael: hey guys...still awake? Oh, me? I just...uh...I have something to do....see you later....

Catherine: uh? Okay...


Tobias: wow that's so cool! How can you do that?


Orlando: watch carefully, young man, I won't do it again!


Oriana: okay guys, I don't think I'm feeling very well now...I'll just go to sleep for a while...see you later...



Orlando: uhm...are you sure you can make it? It looks to me like you need help...


Oriana: no, I'm good...I just think my stomach is sick...

Catherine: hey, you! I still don't see my drink here....


Orlando: alright, I'll make it...but call if you need anything, Oriana, okay?


Oriana: what?


Oriana: I think I just need a toilet right now...



Theodore: hey sweetheart...isn't it wonderful to be in this wonderful place, together, under the starred sky?



Hildur: it is...it's amazing, really! But...



Theodore: but?



Hildur: but I'm a bit worried for Oriana... see, before, I found her drinking at the bar and talking with June...she was upset because she thinks her life is miserable and everything...she's worried she'll never find her special someone...I told her not to worry and to go have fun but...I'm not sure she'll be alright...



Theodore: oh, don't worry, she's a tough girl she'll be alright! Besides, I think I saw her going somewhere with that barman guy...you know, the one often working at the stand close to the disco...



Hildur: really?



Theodore: yeah! I think she just made a new friend!



Hildur: I don't see how...



Theodore: well, have some faith in your daughter!



Hildur: I know, it's just...she's so shy and she's a loner and...you know how she's like...always so serious...oh well, I hope she manages to have fun somehow...



Theodore: I'm sure she will! But now the real question is...how happy will you be in the next ten minutes?



Hildur: *giggles* why the next ten minutes? What's going to happen in the next ten minutes?



Theodore: because in the next ten minutes I'm going to ask you something...because I can't wait anymore...and although our birthday are approaching together with the first wrinkles of adulthood...I still feel butterflies in my stomach when I think of what I'm going to say to you right now...



Hildur: oh Theodore! That's so romantic...you make me feel butterflies in my stomach as well... but tell me, what is this all about? The minutes are passing...



Theodore: well then, just wait here for a second, I have something for you...



Hildur: something? Like...a present?





Theodore: yeah, something like that...


Hildur: but I don't see anything...



Theodore: uhm, I think I've lost it somewhere....



Hildur: what!



Theodore: only joking sweetheart...



Theodore: Hildur, will you marry me?



Hildur: oh my goodness! Is this...for real?



Theodore: of course it is.... it's real Hildur...and I'd be the happiest of men if you agreed to become my wife...



Hildur: of course...of course I want to be your wife Theo...



Theodore: let me tell you a secret...I was hoping for that answer...



Hildur: wow, we're getting married....and you just proposed while I was wearing my swimsuit! That's too bad, you should have given me some warning so I would have put on some nicer clothes and...


Theodore: you're wonderful in your swimsuit Hil...as always...come here, let's take a picture to remember this moment forever...


Caroline: don't you think this place is just amazing? It's sooo relaxing!


Rafael: uh...yeah...

Caroline: why so serious Rafi?

Rafael: uhm, listen Caroline, there's something I wanted to tell you....

Caroline: good or bad?

Rafael: good of course!

Caroline: uhm is it something naughty? *giggles*

Rafael: no! I mean...well, yes... I mean... it's a surprise...just sit there and wait....





Rafael: I was just thinking...we've been together for a good while now so....maybe it's time to....

Caroline: .... I knew it was something naughty....honestly Rafael, I've been waiting for like ages! It was about time that we---

Rafael: no wait, you misunderstood me, listen...I wanted to say...maybe it's time to---


Rafael: ouch...aaaaah


Caroline: ......


Caroline: what did you mean by "you misunderstood me"? You mean you don't want to do it? Like, ever? Or maybe you didn't mean that....did you? Rafael? Where are you? Did you really slip while trying to hug me? Rafael?



Rafael: don't say a word....


Caroline: *tries not to giggle* I'm not saying anything...


Caroline: *giggles* hehehehe


Rafael: what a shame....


Caroline: *laughs out loud*


Rafael: ....


Caroline: *manic laugh*


Rafael: will you stop laughing? I had something serious to tell you!


Caroline: yeah, sorry, go ahead, I'm listening...



Caroline: this is nice...I agree with you...


Rafael: I haven't said anything yet...

Caroline: but I like it already...

Rafael: okay.. Caroline, I was thinking....why don't we make a baby?


Caroline: seriously?


Rafael: Yes, let's get married and make a baby...or the other way round, as you prefer...

Caroline: but....now?

Rafael: not now, generally speaking...although even now is totally fine with me...


Caroline: are you serious Rafi?


Rafael: of course I am....I've been thinking of it for a while...and now I think I'm ready....so...what do you say?

Caroline: I say I'm ready too...


Rafael: is that a yes?


Caroline: yes...


Rafael: wow....


Caroline: wow...

Rafael: so, what about the "now" side of it?


Caroline: I totally agree with that... *winks*








......



Caroline: we're really getting married...

Rafael: we are....and we're going to have a baby...

Caroline: I guess so, I heard bells ringing!

Rafael: let's do it on this island, at sunset! What about it?

Caroline: I love the idea....wow, we're getting married!!!!


Michael: aunt Hildur, where is everyone?


Hildur: dunno, hon...I just found about this little disco, it's so much fun!


Tobias: hey Micky, what's up?


Michael: do you have any idea of where everyone is? I can't find the others...

Tobias: nope...I was actually wondering the same thing...maybe they're sleeping? We all stayed up late last night...

Michael: but I'm bored....let's do something!!! Let's go somewhere fun!

Tobias: but I want to visit some new places...a park maybe? Or another secret island?

Morgana: a park? Well, there's one amusement park of some sort...it's a water park...if you like that kind of things...

Michael: oh yes! Please! Can we go there?

Tobias: sure thing little bro! It's gonna be fun!!!


Damien: what's gonna be fun?


Michael: we're going to a water park! Wanna come with us?

Damien: yeah, why not...what do you think Morgana?

Morgana: I'm not talking to you....


Damien: oh come on what's wrong now...


Morgana: what's wrong you say! You were mean to me yesterday...

Damien: oh come on, I got over the fact that you stomped my foot....


Morgana: I mean, I was just clumsy and you got mad out of the blue! I thought we were having fun I thought---


Damien: I now understand you didn't get it, did you?

Morgana: get what?

Damien: nothing...let's just go to the water park okay?


Morgana: fine...

Michael: let's go find the others Toby! You find Catherine, Oriana, Caroline and Rafael and I find the other kids okay?

Tobias: sure thing, meet us outside and we'll go!


Oriana: holy plumbob it's so late! I think I overslept...stupid hangover...where is everyone? Caroline? Tobias? Catherine? Where are you all?



Orlando: good morning princess!


Oriana: uhm...do I know you?

Orlando: ouch that hurt...you don't remember your best friend? Your personal barman who took care of you last night? You break my heart, girl!

Oriana: Orlando! Sorry I was used to seeing you in your working uniform...didn't recognize you in ordinary clothes...

Orlando: speaking of ordinary clothes...what are you wearing? Out of all the clothes that I'm sure you have....did you really choose that nightgown for this holiday? It is so hilarious!

Oriana: why, thank you, that's a boost to my self esteem...I guess you listened very carefully to the reason of my misfortunes last night...

Orlando: no, sorry, you misunderstand me...I just laughed because... a sexy nighty is a weird choice of clothes for the occasion...but...it looks good on you...

Oriana: yeah yeah as if... anyway, can you tell me where everybody else is? I can't find anyone!

Orlando: they left ages ago, they went to some amusement park or something...

Oriana: oh...I kinda overslept...and missed out all the fun...

Orlando: well, with that perhaps I can help...

Oriana: how...

Orlando: how about windsurfing?

Oriana: uh?

Orlando: I can teach you if you have never tried it! It's fun! But then if you don't like it...


Oriana: no, it's okay, I like it! I just need to change into my swimsuit and I'm ready...but why would you do this?


Orlando: do what?

Oriana: spending your time to teach me to windsurf...besides, aren't you supposed to be working?

Orlando: nah, free day...and why not! Windsurf is fun I thought you might like it...let's go then!


Orlando: hey, nice swimsuit!


Oriana: will you stop looking at all my clothes?


Orlando: I'm not looking at clothes...


Oriana: what?

Orlando: nothing, go ahead, when we're in deep water I'll show you how to windsurf!

Maya: well well well...that's one bad employee...having fun while he should be working! He will deal with us when he gets back...

Orlando: hey, you're a good swimmer, Oriana!

Oriana: why so impressed? I do have the athletic trait after all...


Orlando:  really?


Oriana: yeah, really, why?

Orlando: it's just...you don't look like an athletic type that's all..

Oriana: well that's a nice compliment....thank you very much...


Orlando: oh come on don't take yourself so seriously!


Oriana: ouch don't splash water on my face please! I hate it!

Orlando: well then, let's surf, okay?


Orlando: and since you have the athletic hidden trait, windsurfing should be easy for you! Look, do as I'm doing...



Oriana: uhm...like this?



Oriana: wow this is so cool! Look, Orlando, I'm windsurfing!!!


Orlando: great! Well done Oriana! Now, turn this way and follow me, we'll have a little tour...



Oriana: wait....how do you turn this thing? Hey! The wind is blowing too much, I can't choose the direction this thing is going!


Orlando: Oriana, where are you?


Oriana: Orlando! Heeeeelp!



Tobias: so, I guess we need to buy tickets for everyone...


Catherine: yeah but, what colour do we need?

Damien: I don't think we need any ticket, the thing is open and free!


Damien: look! A waterfall! That's so much fun! haha come here Morgana, you should try it!


Morgana: I really don't get that boy...one minute he insults me, the other one wants to dance or to play in the waterfall with me...


Morgana: I've never met anyone so weird!

Tobias: I still wonder where Oriana and Caroline are...and Rafael....couldn't find them anywhere....


Catherine: oh well, I'm sure they're somewhere having fun! Well, probably not Oriana, she might still be suffering from the hangover from yesterday night... anyway, I think I'm ready to try this tanning machine....


Uhm are you really sure? Its results are not guaranteed at all...but then again, I have never tried it on a sim before, just saw pictures and videos so...

Catherine: I want to risk! Let's try it!


Damien: come on guys, get into the pool!



Tobias: uhm...but what if the water is too cold?



Damien: it's not cold! Now you two get inside! And Morgana, I can't wait to see your perfect plunge...


Morgana: w-what? Aaargh...


Morgana: ouch...


Damien: ....well well well...looks like you can't plunge properly either, my dear Morgana...

Morgana: I...I tripped....you distracted me and I tripped!


Tobias: woo hoo! This is great!



Catherine: aaand here I am!



Catherine: wow, I'm gleaming! Looks like it worked! Cool! I'm super tanned now!



Morgana: stop laughing...I said I tripped because you distracted me!


Damien: yeah yeah, of course....


Morgana: I said stop taking fun of me!


Damien: come on, relax, here, get some water on your face

Morgana: stop doing that! I hate it when people do this!

Damien: hey sorry I thought it was funny...relax Morgana, you're taking yourself too seriously!


Morgana: and you are taking yourself not seriously at all!


Catherine: uhm....that's love....I guess?

Tobias: better get out before things get bad...

Tobias: aaah cherry flavoured snow cone....lovely!


Morgana: hey Amy! Where have you been? You're missing out all the fun!


Amy: well, er....we kinda wanted to stay away from the pool till things got normal again...

Morgana: things? What things?

Amy: er....nevermind....


Michael: hey Evan, do you think they're done fighting? I really wanted to try that water slide...


Evan: dunno, better stay away the longest possible...but you should try this slide, it's so cool!


Susan: whoo hoo fly little winged horse, fly! Because for once, Amy is out of the way and not bothering me whoo hoo!


Michael: I love to see her happy, she has such a pretty face!


Oriana: I'm here!



Orlando: Oriana! Are you okay?


Oriana: kinda...I couldn't stop it, the wind was too strong...I had to jump into the water...that was scary...

Orlando: come on, enough windsurfing for today, let's take a tour with the boat okay?

Oriana: but that's so depressing...I have the athletic trait but I can't do anything athletic...you're right Orlando, I'm not the athletic type at all...

Orlando: oh, forget it, it's normal to fail at the first try! We'll try again tomorrow...

Oriana: tomorrow?

Orlando: well, only if you want...

Oriana: yeah but...aren't you working tomorrow?

Orlando: oh yeah, I had forgotten that....

Oriana: how can you forget...your job???

Orlando: oh come on, let's not talk shop, let's go take a tour of the little islands!


Oriana: wow...this little bay is amazing! Can we stop?


Orlando: sure!

Oriana: wow this place is so secluded, I guess none is ever coming here...

Orlando: uhm yeah I think so...

Oriana: so it's perfect! you know what we could do here?

Orlando: w--what? Uhm....I...


Oriana: this!


Orlando: aah! Stop Oriana! Hahahaha

Oriana: of course, what did you think I was talking about?

Orlando: er...

Oriana: I can't do this while other people are watching! My reputation of serious and melancholic girl would be ruined!

Orlando: hahahahahahahaha you're just unique, Oriana, you know that?


Oriana: oh really? Then you'll get more water splashed in your face!


Orlando: ouch you got my ear!



Oriana: you know what?

Orlando: what?

Oriana: This is the most amazing day of my whole life!

Orlando: wow! R-really?


Oriana: really! Thank you sooo much!

Orlando: you are very welcome...

Oriana: do you do this with everyone?

Orlando: what?


Oriana: I mean, you're doing this because you said you're my personal barman, right? So I wonder if this is included in the service for everyone you decided to be personal barman for...


Orlando: it's not like that Ori...

Oriana: you called me Ori! That's sweet!

Orlando: well the thing is...I've never been a personal barman before...I've actually never been even a regular barman before!

Oriana: what? But...

Orlando: I know how to mix drinks yeah, but I don't work here as a barman...that night, when we met, I was actually taking the place of a friend who was sick...but I'm not a barman, I just work as repairman at the resort....

Oriana: but...


Orlando: but then I met you and...I don't know...I strongly felt I wanted to know you...and take care of you... so I made up that barman story... and well, here we are... sorry if I lied to you but the barman thing just came up on its own...


Oriana: I see...but you mix good drinks, you'd make a fine barman...

Orlando: yeah, thanks...so...


Oriana: so...does this all mean...for some strange reason...you happen to....like, kinda like me?

Orlando: *giggles* not kinda like you..

Oriana: oh...

Orlando: it's more like very much like you...


Oriana: really?


Orlando: really...


Oriana: because...I like you too....


Orlando: well that is a good thing to hear *giggles*


.....



Orlando: that was very nice indeed!


Oriana: *giggles* it's lovely to be here with you...I can't believe it's really happening...








Orlando: oh yes it's all real! But if you need further proofs...

Oriana: well yes, I think I do need more...but I guess we should go back at some point...and I don't like that...

Orlando: don't worry, we have all the time in the world...


Michael: hey, Morgana, do you think we can have a ride on the rollercoaster? Me and Susie?


Morgana: sure thing! You can come with me and Susie can go with Tobias, or the other way round, as you prefer....

Damien: actually Morgana....

Morgana: what now...


Michael: But I wanted to go with Susie!


Susan: I don't think it's allowed for two kids to go together...they're allowed on the ride only with an older person, it's written on that instruction table...that's so annoying!

Tobias: yes it is but if you want we can take turns! I can go with Michael first and then with Susie second, or the other way round...this way I'll get to ride twice! eheheh


Susan: that's not fair, I wanted to have a ride on the roller coaster with Michael only...what's the point of going on a roller coaster if you can't hold the other person's hand when you're scared...


Michael: that's sweet....but since we can't go together...I guess I'll go with you, bro...



Tobias: yay! Let's go little brother!


Michael: I'm sorry Susie...but since we can't go together...

Susan: don't worry it's okay...I'm just pissed to whoever made these stupid rules...

Damien: so, how about it? What do you think?

Morgana: I'm not sure I understood it quite right...say it again, please...


Damien: I said that since we're here, it would be nice to try the roller coaster...don't you think so?



Damien: and since we happen to be here together, it would be nice to try it together!


Morgana: but...why...I don't get it...one minute you're nice to me, the other you're mean! I don't get it...


Damien: that's is not true...anyway, what do you say?


Morgana: about what?

Damien: about the roller coaster of course!


Morgana: uh...it's okay...I guess...although you always manage to confuse me...I don't understand why...


Damien: good, good! Let's go then! After your cousins take their ride, that is!


Tobias: ready little brother?


Michael: ready!

Tobias: let's go for a riiiiiide woo hoo!!!


I just love the sims roller coaster :D I wish there was a longer train though, so more than two sims could take a ride at the same time :D



Michael: aaaaaaaaaaah it's going so fast!


Tobias: woo hoo!!!! That's one good slide!


Michael: that was scary...now, this part is more relaxing!



Tobias: argh! Are you sure? This is your fault, you know that?


Michael: sorry I didn't mean it!


Tobias&Michael: waaaaaaaaaaaah



Tobias: ouch my head...



OMG! There was a seal in there! I had never seen this! *o*



Tobias: wow that was some ride...


Michael: yeah....

Tobias: wanna have another go?

Michael: uhm...maybe later....

Morgana: ...that doesn't seem so fun does it?

Damien: what, are you bailing now? Are you too scared?

Morgana: me, scared? No way! Let's go!


Morgana: ready?


Damien: of course I am! You?

Morgana: always! Oh, and you can scream if you're scared, I won't tell anyone...

Damien: you wish...


Damien: wow the view is beautiful from up here!



Damien: but not that much beautiful from up here! Aaargh that's too steep!


Morgana: OMG OMG!


Damien: hold fast, Morgana!



Morgana&Damien: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah



Morgana: ouch...


Damien: wow that was...that was....

Morgana: well.....

Damien: oh wait, there's another one!

Morgana: another one of what?


Damien: we're flying!!!


Morgana: holy plumbob!


Kronk (Damien): Woohoo. Faster, faster! Yzma, put your hands in the air! 

Morgana: what???

Oops, sorry, wrong movie But this just reminded me of that scene in Disney's Emperor's new groove XD XD


Morgana: hey, does that mean...you think I look like Yzma? Gee that's not helping my self esteem at all...


Damien: ouch my head...

Morgana: but this is! wahahahahaahahahha he banged his head! hahahahah that's sooo funny!


Damien: stop laughing at me...

Morgana: sorry, I can't that was too hilarious!


Damien: stop laughing! Please! That wasn't fun at all...and the ride was pretty scary actually...

Morgana: yes it kinda was....but the last part kinda made me forget the scary part of it and---


Morgana: hey, why so serious? 

Damien: That ride was so scary, Morgana...

Morgana: yes it was...

Damien: and probably it's because my head's hurting very much, probably something's wrong with it but...now I just feel like...

Morgana: feel like what?











Morgana: ....


Damien: so?

Morgana: s--so what?

Damien: how was it? I mean...what do you think about....

Morgana: did I really hear you say you felt like doing this only because you banged your head on that damn ride?

Damien: uh, what? Well, yeah, but that's not the point!

Morgana: the point, yeah, tell me what is the point! You just think you can do this because we shared a ride on the rollercoaster? But yeah, you may think of that now, because your head is working even less than before, but what happens then, uh? Then you just realize that hey, you were not in yourself when you decided to kiss me, but now that you're back to your mean self you can start being mean to me again!

Damien: hey...


Morgana: and why you're acting like this, this I'll never understand! One minute you're nice and then you're mean, then you take fun of me then you kiss me! Honestly what's wrong with you? You can't go on playing with people like this you know? Do you have an evil master plan to drive me mad? Well, good news for you Damien, it's working perfectly!

Damien: back off Morgana, I'm not playing! And I don't have an evil master plan!

Morgana: oh, so, you're just like that...with everyone? Wow that's good news indeed...

Damien: no I'm not!

Morgana: well then, that's just me inspiring evil feelings in you then, that's great to hear...

Damien: will you just shut up for a second? I don't have master plans to annoy you or to be mean with you! I just...I'm not very good with words and....for some weird reason I think...I happen to like you...a lot...

Morgana: oh yeah, for some weird reason...because I'm weird right? Why, thank you sooo much...

Damien: no! I meant...I told you I'm not good with words...I meant for some weird reason for me...I've never liked anyone else before, that's it. It's a new thing for me and I don't know how to deal with it!

Morgana: well then, you find a way to deal with it but it's your problem not mine...

Damien: come on, be nice and sweet again, as when we were dancing together...

Morgana: yeah, I could do that...but then out of the blue you could start insulting me like that time...who knows! Besides, I had done nothing wrong...

Damien: I know! I was just feeling weird because...if you hadn't noticed that I was trying to kiss you... and you stomped on my foot! I thought you didn't like me...

Morgana: but I didn't realize what you were doing! How could I? And anyway, it's not an excuse to be mean to me...

Damien: I said I'm sorry I---


Morgana: Damien, will you just shut up...


Damien: I....I didn't expect this...

Morgana: well, at least I got to surprise you...

Damien: does that mean...you and I can be...

Morgana: don't dream too much, that just mean you stole a kiss from me and I wanted it back...


Damien: okay....but....like....if I felt like stealing another one now...would you...

Morgana: I would punch you in the face! That's what I'd do! Honestly Damien, can't you keep your hormones at bay?

Damien: yeah, sorry...but maybe...tomorrow?

Morgana: we'll see..


Catherine: aww at last! It was about time, eh, Toby?

Tobias: yeah I guess...but I'm depressed...how come Damien gets a girlfriend and I don't...looks like everyone is getting a partner but us! Okay, maybe not Oriana...

Catherine: I wouldn't be so sure of that, Toby...

Tobias: what!!! Who...

Catherine: didn't you see how Orlando was very willing to take care of her yesterday?ù

Tobias: Orlando....Orlando....who???


Theodore: but where are they! Where is everyone? Nobody seems to be around! And I need my daughter now more than ever!


June: maybe....maybe they found a portal and now they're stuck in another dimension!

Arni: honestly, June...


Hildur: I'm worried for Oriana....where is she...and a storm's coming...Oriana where are you...


Oriana: OMG OMG! We've been away for so long! It's amazing! I had never done that before! It's like we were on a movie or something!


Orlando: well, we can go back tomorrow if you wish...

Oriana: I do...


Hildur: oh. my. goodness....


Arni: Hil? What's up? What did you see? Something out there?


Hildur: uh...nothing...I think Oriana's coming...


Theodore: good! So should the others! I can't wait to tell everyone!!!


Tobias: hey uncle Theodore...why so happy?


Theodore: well, I wanted my daughter to be the first to know but since she's late and you're here already...

Tobias: yes?

Theodore: We're getting married! Me and Hildur! Here, at the resort, tomorrow!

Morgana: holy plumbob, that's one good news! Congratulations cousin!

Damien: oh my goodness! I am so lucky...


Damien: I get to take part in one of the famous Love Weddings!


Morgana: honestly Damien, you would be part of it anyway since you're a relative...


Theodore: Caroline...there is something I want to tell you...it's something very very important...


Caroline: oh dad, I also have something to tell you! And it's a wonderful news!

Theodore: go ahead then, you first!

Caroline: no, you first!


Theodore: okay then, here it is.....I'm getting married! With Hildur, tomorrow!



Hildur: yay for me!!


Orlando: is this one really supposed to be my potential mother in law? Come on....



Caroline: whaaaat! That's just a wonderful news!!!

Theodore: it is!!

Caroline: specially because... I'm also getting married tomorrow!


Theodore: oh my goodness!!!! I can have a double wedding with my daughter! That is just....I can't find the words....


Oriana: so, mum, what is going on here? What's this excitement all about? Besides, I think you're expecting some explanations on my side, well...


Hildur: honey? You know about me and Theodore, right?


Oriana: well, of course I do, mum...

Hildur: and you do like him right?

Oriana: of course mum, he's been like a dad to me since I was a child and moved into Love house...

Hildur: good...because, you know, he's going to be your real dad now since....we're getting married! In here, tomorrow!

Oriana: whaat!!!


Hildur: are you happy?


Oriana: of course I'm happy mum!!!!

Orlando: .... and I thought introducing me to the family was going to be the most important point of the evening...


Caroline: isn't it just wonderful, Ori? Now we can be real sisters at last...and there's more! Rafael has asked me to marry him...and I said yes! I'm also getting married tomorrow!


Oriana: Caroline that's just amazing! Wow what a timing...a lot of shocking news tonight! A lot of life changes...

Caroline: I would have told you sooner but you were nowhere to be seen...where have you been Ori? I wasn't able to find you the whole day!

Oriana: well...

Hildur: yeah, I want to know that too, kid...and perhaps you want me to meet your friend?

Oriana: how....

Hildur: you were kissing on the beach, right in front of the hotel, girl! 

Oriana: oh....



Hildur: oh well, I'll do the introductions myself then! Hey there, I'm Oriana's mum, and you are? Oh, by the way, I'm getting married tomorrow and it would be nice if you attended too!


Orlando: er...yeah thank you!

Caroline: Ori! I can't believe it! Is that true? Congratulations! I'm so happy you found love as well...it's just amazing, you'll see...

Oriana: thank you...sister....

Theodore: awww this holiday couldn't have had a better end...

Amy: oh my goodness....so much love, all around...it's so disgusting! I can't believe uncle Theodore is into this as well...


Giselle: now, tell this to mommy again, because I'm not sure I understand it correctly....you....


Morgana: I went on a ride on the rollercoaster. And then Damien kissed me. 

Giselle: oh goodness...

Morgana: and then I got angry. So I kissed him back!

Giselle: ah.....

Amy: you didn't....kiss Morgana...did you?

Damien: well....

Amy: oh my goodness not you too! What's wrong with you people? You're disgusting!


Arni: June, this holiday is so wonderful! So much love all around...a wonderful happy ending for everyone...and this reminds me of our wedding...do you remember it, love?


June: I do Arni...every single minute of it! We also had a double wedding with my sister Rebecca, it'll be great to have another double wedding in the family!

Amy: oh no....not you too....parents, please, behave!


Arni: do you know how much I still love you?


June: I do...but I'm happy every time you tell me...so never stop telling me that okay?

Arni: never...

Amy: that is totally disgusting...I'll never ever do something like that! Ever! However, if it really had to happen to me...I'd love to have what mum and dad have...they are lovely to see...disgusting, but lovely...


Michael: oh yes, I want to have something like that too! With Susan! Wait, look! How lucky I am! I already know what I want and with whom! And she wants it too so...my future is already secured! Aaaah I feel so happy and relaxed! I'm just a kid but I have already fulfilled all of my wishes...and nothing, I say nothing can ever happen to change that!



June: so...how about visiting that king size bed of ours upstairs?


Arni: June! Don't say this kind of things in front of the kids, you make me blush!

June: oh well Arni, they're growing up, can't you see? Come on, let's go!


Theodore: awww my girl is getting married tomorrow....I'm such a proud daddy! And I can't believe I get to share this day with her! A double wedding with my daughter what better could I ask for!


Hildur: yeah....but actually...

Hildur: I can't believe she stole my special day! I don't want to share my wedding day with a young, beautiful girl, I want to have all the eyes on me, I want to be the most beautiful of all! Stupid girl, that was such a bad timing! And stupid Rafael, couldn't you have waited till you got home? Oh well, I guess there's nothing to do about it, it's settled, we'll have a double wedding...but I assure you, I'll be the most beautiful bride in the world, nonetheless! 


To be continued.....

I hope you liked the chapter!!! One more to end this little Isla Paradiso special ^_^ and then...I have lots of plans ;)
Feel free to leave comments or visit the facebook page!
Byeeeee ^_^


And btw, the credits for Giselle's resort were already given in last chapter, but the waterpark used in this one is actually Hiroler Waterpark by GoddessHekate and available on the exchange here!



No comments:

Post a Comment