Friday 25 April 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 27


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

And to the beginning of Isla Paradiso Special! :D



June: so.....


June: this is it...this is Giselle's tropical resort...it's.....


Michael: huge!


June: wow, it's amazing!


Arni: ...and wet....I thought sun was always shining in such places...which are the odds to be greeted by heavy rain the first time we visit?



Amy: almost zero...but then, we're the Loves, if anything weird or funny has to happen, it happens to us!


Alice: that's not true sis, why do you say that?

Amy: oh, come on, haven't you heard of the family history? Like, great uncle Ezekiel that came out of a wishing well? Or mum's cousin Yusun turning to ashes during aunt Lily's wedding party? Or grandpa Sebastian passing away during our birthday? Come on, it's not just bad timing! I'm sure it's this legacy thing we're in that is causing it...


Michael: well, for what concerns me, I only had pleasant surprises...if it's this legacy thing you're talking about that brought Susie to live next door...then I love it! As much as I love this resort! I hope the sun will shine again tomorrow, I can't wait to explore the place!



June: too bad it's raining...I was planning to get a tan...


Michael: don't worry mom! With my super powers I'll just make it stop raining!

Arni: ...how can you plan to get a tan during the night, anyway?

Tobias: the rain isn't stopping at all...is it?


Catherine: but it's romantic somehow... the dark, the warmth, the humidity and the rain...standing on this lovely little bridge under a colourful umbrella....


Catherine: if only I had someone standing next to me. No, now that I give it a second thought, this place is not romantic at all...

June: but hey, why are we just standing here, getting wet? Let's get inside and try to find Giselle!


June: uh, hello there...is Giselle around somewhere? We were supposed to meet up with her here..I'm her niece, June, and this is my family...see, we come from far far away and Giselle said --


Reception lady: of course! I know about that, there are rooms booked for you all! Mistress Giselle couldn't be here to greet you but she'll be here later tonight, if the weather gets better, or tomorrow morning. But there should still be Miss Morgana with Miss Reese around...they were waiting for you! Now, these are the keys to your rooms! Enjoy your stay, hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow!

June: so I hope! Wow that's amazing, I can't believe we're really here!

Amy: there's a huge smell of flowers in this room....mixed with the smell of wet dog....that's disgusting!

Catherine: there you are, Morgana! How are you doing? I can't believe we're really here! And---who's this little one?


Morgana: oh, this is my cousin Reese, uncle Ricky's daughter...isn't she just precious?


Catherine: absolutely! She's so cute! And where does she get that hair colour from? It's amazing! And...are those...scales?

Reese: do you have anything against scales? Scales are cool! And pink! Match my hair!

Morgana: oh yes they are! Our little one is a mermaid! She gets that and her hair colour from her mum, right hon?

Reese: yusss mummy!!! Where's mummy??

Catherine: so...this uncle Ricky...married a...mermaid? I didn't even know they were real!

Morgana: well, I didn't think vampires were real till I met your cousin Trinity...we don't see vampires around here....it's probably the heat and the sun...as I guess you don't see mermaids in Appaloosa Plains because there's no ocean...

Reese: a place with no mermaids and no ocean? That must be so ugly!


Morgana: but hey, it's bedtime for Reese now, better go find her mum...will you take care of her for a while?


Catherine: uh...okay?


Morgana: don't worry baby, I'll go get mummy and be right back okay? In the meanwhile you can play with Catherine here!


Reese: uhm...Catherine doesn't like mermaids...I don't want to play with her...and creepy gnome is creepy!


Creepy gnome: hey, just warming up my butt! What's wrong with that? It's really cold here!


.....


Catherine: come on, Reese, let's play together, yes?


Reese: no. I don't play with you. I want mummyyyyyyy! *cries*

Tobias: argh, sis, when did you get a purple kid?


Reese: me not purple and me not her kid! I want mummyyyy!!!!


Tobias: argh make her stop!

Michael: aww and where does this one come from? She's cute!


Reese: MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!


Catherine: Tobias, help, she won't stop crying! How do I make her stop?

Tobias: dunno, sis, you're the girl, your maternal instinct should help you there...

Catherine: I'm starting to think I don't have a maternal instinct....is that so wrong?

Michael: well, only if you're part of the legacy, if you happen to be chosen as heir....

Catherine: oh well, no chances since I don't have a boyfriend yet...and I don't think I'm gonna find one soon! I'm starting to think we're going to be forever alone, Toby...

Tobias: hey, don't drag me in there, I still hope to meet my hot dog girl again!

Michael: not that hot dog girl again, please...

Catherine: whatever, someone go get mum, she'll know what to do with this crying baby! Where is she, anyway?

Michael: dunno, I haven't seen her around...


June: oh, Arni, isn't this just wonderful?


Arni: it is....and imagine how it's going to be like with no storm around....


June: yes...but even with the storm...it's so romantic...don't you think so too?


Arni: I do, sweetheart...


June: it was a great idea to come here, we're gonna have an amazing time! All of us! Starting from you and me in our luxury suite with a fantastic view *winks*



Catherine: will you hold her for a while? She's heavy, my arm is aching...


Reese: no.

Catherine: come on, Reese, don't you want to be snuggled by my brother Toby?

Reese: NO!

Tobias: see? She doesn't want me, she'd rather stay with you...

Reese: I only want mummy!!!


Catherine: please someone help?


Tobias: but you're funny with a baby in your arms you know...it's weird but...it kinda suits you! Hey, even if you don't find a husband...could you please make babies? I want to be uncle!

Catherine: NO!

Michael: ..... is this gnome really heating his butt off the table lamp???


Alice: my family is so crazy! Better get away and find a quiet place to be alone and do my own business...



Alice: aaah that's better! Nothing better than reading a good book when the rain pours outside!



Morgana: there you are, aunt Maya! Reese has been crying for a good while...I think you should put her to bed...


Maya: oh yes, thanks, Morgana...but first I need to deal with my son who seems to have skipped school yesterday!

Evan: I told you, I didn't skip school, I just missed the bus, that's different!

Maya: whatever, you're grounded! Understood? Grounded! No swimming and no playing with the sand for the whole week! You'd better stay inside and do your homework and...I don't know, watch TV?

Evan: but mum!!! TV's boring, I want to be outside! And you can't forbid me to swim, I'm a merman!

Maya: the bathroom tub will do...

Evan: but mum....

Morgana: oh, but I think I have some good news for you Evan! Even if you have to stay inside, I think you'll have fun! Our relatives just arrived and I think Michael is around your age...and the twins are a bit younger perhaps but still, I think you'll find them interesting!

Maya: honestly, Morgana, I don't think you really get the point of being grounded...which is...being grounded and not doing any entertaining activities....


Giselle: ... and so I told Kent that he should go shopping for food! We have so many guests now our reserves are not enough! So he went and....I couldn't believe how much stuff he had bought! But you'll see it with your own eyes when we go have breakfast!


Tobias: which will be hopefully soon, I'm starving!


Arni: well, it's 6 a.m. now, we got no sleep at all and we're just about to get breakfast...there's only one thing that could make the day even better....a good fruity drink to whet my appetite!


June: okay but nothing alcoholic I hope!


Bartender: don't worry ma'm, I'll just make you both our special! It's made of fresh fruits coming from the island!


Maya: hey Giselle...

Giselle: hello, there! Why the long face?


Maya: I just had to ground Evan...he didn't go to school yesterday and I only found out...and you know how much I hate grounding my kids but...I had to do it...


Giselle: oh, I'm sorry, I'm sure there's an explanation for that...

Maya: I don't know...he's just being very naughty lately...

Giselle: well then, maybe the company of his cousins may do some good to him!

Maya: yeah, that's what Morgana said as well... he's a good boy, he's just...very independent...and hot headed...he's growing up fast....

June: wow....that woman....she has wonderful hair! And those leggings...so cool! I have to ask her where she bought them...but wait...is it just me...or are they sticking to her legs a little too much?


Arni: aaaah my drink! Fresh fruity energy in a glass! The best way to start the day...



Michael: wow...look, sis, the sun is rising! That's amazing...


Amy: it is....as is swimming in a pool facing the ocean at dawn...the best way to start the day....


Alice: woo hooo!!! Run little seahorse, run! How lovely it is to ride under the sunshine and the blue sky!



Evan: you do know that thing can't run or move from that place, right?


Alice: what???


Evan: I said: you do know that thing isn't a real horse right? It's made of iron and springs and stuff. How can enjoy riding such a thing?


Alice: wow, thanks for spoiling all the fun...and who are you anyway?

Evan: I'm Evan...and you must be one of the long lost relatives of some kind that Morgana was talking about...

Alice: I guess...I'm Alice...are you always this grumpy or is it just now?

Evan: umph, my mum grounded me and I'm not allowed to play outside... I can't go swimming or play in the sand. I must stay inside and watch TV...watch TV! That's so boring!

Alice: well, many of my classmates back home would be just thrilled...

Evan: thrilled! Swimming in the ocean is way more fun!

Alice: I agree but I was just saying that---

Amy: hey sis, who's this freak bothering you? Hey you, purple hair boy, stop bothering my sister or you'll have to deal with me!

Alice: relax Amy, he wasn't bothering me, and I think he's some kind of distant cousin of ours...

Evan: I'm Ricky and Maya's kid!

Alice: uhm...Ricky is Giselle's brother....which makes him even grandpa Sebastian's brother... so you are...our mum's cousin....and our....uh...some kind of cousin as well, I guess...

Amy: uh? Too complicated...

Evan: yeah...

Michael: he's the kid grandpa's sister's brother......so he's mum's cousin...so he's....wait, what?


Evan: whatever, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to play with me...I'm bored...


Amy: yeah, maybe, we'll see...but now it's breakfast time, mum told me to tell you... let's go then...


Evan: your sister hates me...


Alice: oh, no, she doesn't! She's just like that...likes to play the tough girl...normally it's against me, this is the first time she does it with someone else...to protect me...wow I'm impressed!

Evan: if you say so....


Giselle: now, remember when I told you that Kent had bought quite a lot for breakfast? Well...here it is....help yourselves, people!



Morgana: here, have some chinese dim sum for breakfast, I love it!


Tobias: uhm, I never tried chinese food for breakfast...but I'll give it a go...

Alice: wait! I'm here! I hope you saved something for me...

June: don't worry, dear, I think starving is not an issue here....


Reese: I want chinese food too! Please give me some chinese food!



Amy: hello, family! I see you waited for me to start eating...how nice, thank you...


Alice: sorry, sis, we were starving...but don't worry, there's plenty of food for breakfast, you can choose whatever you like! We decided to try chinese food first! Dim Sum...delicious! You should try that...


Tobias: and what's with this poor empty fountain? I think someone should add some chocolate....otherwise it would start feeling useless and neglected...


Giselle: .....

Kent: told ya all this food was necessary!


June: but hey, I haven't seen uncle Ricky yet! I have now met his wife and kids but is he coming or not?


Giselle: he should be here already! Let me just check...I bet he went diving and lost the sense of time...as always!


Alice: and as second course we have sushi! I didn't think I would but...I actually love asian food!


Michael: I don't think I like it...I'd rather have some French toast instead of this...thing... I think I'm gonna throw it away and get some sweet stuff...


June: don't even think of it, Michael! You don't throw food away! If you're still hungry you can have something sweet when you're done with the dim sum, understood?


Michael: yes mum... but what if I give my dim sum to Alice? She loves it...

Amy: that doesn't count! I'll make sure you eat all your food, brother!


Arni: so, we all had a very nice breakfast and now I think it's time for a little walk around the---- ooooh look at those hot dogs....they look strange...and delicious! I think I should try one...


Alice: uhm, maybe I should try one as well...

Evan: don't do that, you're going to get fat!

Amy: no way, sis, I'm tired of eating, let's go play in the sand!!!


Amy: awwww sand lovely sand! Let's build sand castles and see who make the bigger one!


Evan: that's not fair....I'm not allowed to play in the sand and you know that...

Amy: oh, come on, some kind of long lost cousin, I think it's time to break some rules!


Evan: uhm....yes, I like that, let's build sand castles!



Susan: hey you there! Michael!



Michael: Susie! You're finally here!!!!


Susan: yes, we just arrived, all of us! And you should see Rafael, Caroline and Oriana, before they left they----


Amy: oh great, holy Susan is here...which means our brother's lost...no point of talking to him or play with him when she is around...so lame...


Susan: hey....

Michael: don't mind her, she's...well, she's just Amy, you know how she's like....

Susan: yes...but still...it hurts! Doesn't she understand her words can hurt people?

Michael: I don't think she really mean what she says...

Susan: well, she should! You should tell her...


Michael: well, maybe...but anyway, I'm so happy to see you!


Susan: so am I!!! This place is amazing!


Susan: I can't wait to swim in the ocean!


Michael: me too! I haven't tasted it yet, I was waiting for you!

Amy: ....I may vomit....


Alice: and there it is! It's done! And it's the biggest one, so my castle won woo hoo!!!


Michael: come on, let's go swim!


Susan: wait! I haven't changed into my swimming suit yet!


Amy: aha, I'm quicker than you, red head, and I'll get to swim in the ocean first!

Alice: why does she always need to compete with people...

Evan: wait, I'm not supposed to do that either, the swimming...oh well, who cares, let's go swim! And if you want, I'll show you my secret island!


Amy: secret island! That's cool! Let's go then!


Evan: wait! You don't know where to go...and it's a long swim!

Amy: whatever, I want to get there before the redhead does!


Susan: now, that's enough! I've just arrived and she's already being nasty! I can't stand it! And the worst part is, you're saying nothing, Michael...


Michael: but Susie....


Michael: *on the verge of tears* ....come back....please...


Alice: great, that's all your doing, sis...

Amy: but I didn't mean to hurt Michael! I was only joking...


Evan: oh, come on, don't listen to her...don't let stupid comments waste your day... you can choose: you can be annoyed and have your day wasted, or be above all this and forget it and have a good swim to my island!


Susan: uhm...okay....I guess you're right....but she better stop annoying me...

Evan: just ignore her, she's just jealous...


Amy: hey I'm not---


Evan: just shut up for a second and listen to me, all of you! Now I'll show you my personal secret island! But I have to warn you, it's a long swim, so you must be prepared...if you think you're not up the challenge and want to bail, do it now, otherwise it'll be too late!

Michael: I don't think anyone wants to stay...right sisters? Susan?

Amy: I don't think swimming is an issue for any of us so...let's go! I wanna see this island of yours, Evan...Alice stay close to me, in case you can't make it and need help...

Alice: I don't need any help, Amy, but thank you....

Susan: but still, she stays close to her sister! How can she stand her?

Michael: they're twins, although they have very different personalities I think they have a stronger bond that we will never be able to understand... 


Michael: see, it may seems Amy is the stronger one but it's only a show off, Alice is the strong one. She's shy but stronger. That's why Amy acts like that, she needs to prove herself stronger than others...because she knows she isn't...does that make sense? It's just my thought...


Susan: yeah it kinda does...





Amy: tired, sis?

Alice: not at all Amy...save your breath for swimming...


Evan: come on guys, we're almost there!



Alice: cool! We made it to the secret island!


Susan: actually it wasn't that far...we can still see the resort from here....

Evan: it doesn't look far but it takes quite a while to swim here...you need to be a good swimmer! But luckily you are all...


Michael: oh look! There's wildlife too! Hello little thingy!


Susan: it's not a thing, it's a lizard! Isn't it cute? Let's bring it home with us!

Michael: I don't think it can swim Susie...it'll be better off here in his island...hey, we could call this place Lizard's Isle! 


Amy: or Swimmer's Isle! Because it takes a good swimmer to get here, as you said...otherwise you just drown! 


Alice: I liked Lizard's Isle better...

Evan: well, since it's my island it already has a name you know...everyone welcome.... to Evan's Cove!

Amy: now, that's a creative name....


Evan: so, this is my personal paradise! Here you can sunbathe, have a picnic or roast something on the fire!



Evan: and of course you can also stay overnight if you wish!


Susan: this is so cool!

Michael: do you think we could stay?

Alice: oh yeah, mum and dad will be thrilled....

Michael: really?

Alice: of course not! We can't spend the night here, they don't even know we're here, they'd be dead worried!


Alice: but it's great to spend the afternoon! Thanks for bringing us here, Evan!



Michael: do you like it, Susie?


Susan: sure thing! I could stay here forever!


Amy: oh please, don't get too romantic, it's really disgusting!


Susan: oh not again...


Susan: hey Michael, why don't we just go play in the ocean?


Michael: that's a fantastic idea! See you later, sis!

Amy: .....


Amy: oh yeah, don't bother ask me if I want to come with, I wouldn't, anyway, playing with you two is too boring...


Susan: *talking to herself* just ignore her...just ignore her....argh, I just wish I could jinx her already!

Michael: what?

Susan: nothing, just talking to myself...


Michael: hey Susie, are you ready for the big wave?


Susan: what big wave?


Michael: this one!



Susan: ouch, Micky, it's cold!



Evan: hey, you two, would you mind moving a little to the right? Trying to catch our dinner here, you know...



Susan: oh dinner! Cool! I'll go light the fire on!




Susan: I must say, this is a very romantic place indeed...

Michael: uh, I guess? I don't think I'm much into romance yet...


Susan: but soon you will be, right? I mean, when we grow up...



Michael: when we grow up? When we grow up, I'm going to take you with me and we're going to travel the world...I want to show all places on Simearth, from mountains to valleys to beaches and oceans...everything! And then we can choose where we like to live best and build a house and have kids and dogs! Is that being romantic?


Susan: aww that is so sweet...and yes, very romantic...


Michael: and we can get married on an island like this one, if you wish, and....


Amy: oh my goodness! You two stop it, please! You make me sooo nauseous! Now, it's time to go home, Evan didn't catch anything and it's getting late, we don't want to get mum and dad worried, do we?


Morgana: How could I possibly concentrate on my homework if you keep eating cookies in front of my face, dad? Besides, it's almost dinner time you shouldn't eat cookies!



Caroline: wow this place looks wonderful!


Rafael: there's even a stage! so cool! I wonder who'll be the first courageous one to sing for everybody! Maybe we could do a duet, Caroline...

Caroline: forget it, I don't sing...


Caroline: and look at this buffet! Looks delicious!


Oriana: too bad I just decided to go on a diet...oh well, I'll just start tomorrow...


Tobias: Caroline...you look...different....


Caroline: probably because I grew up before coming here? As did Rafael and Oriana....

Catherine: oh yeah, that's the thing! I was wondering why you all looked weird to me...you all have exactly the same faces but you are older! So, what does it feel like? To be older?

Caroline: well, there's more choice of clothes for sure!

Oriana: oh my goodness, that kid has purple hair!


Evan: why does everybody hate my hair?


Catherine: don't worry Evan, nobody hates your hair..it's just a little strange for us to see that colour...but it's really nice!

Amy: of course it is, I think I could dye some of my hair that colour!

Alice: but you already dyed it blue!

Amy: well, I can have part of it blue, part of it purple...and maybe some green as well! I want some colour in my hair, plain black is boring!


Oriana: look, I've been a good girl, I haven't taken all that delicious food but a little grilled cheese toast...am I good or am I good? 



Reese: why is nobody ever giving me proper food? Or that white chocolate from the fountain? I want good food I'm tired of green milk!



Hildur: wow I really love this place...it's so colourful, full of people and so warm! And the food is so good! And look at the night sky! It's amazing! It reminds me of Aurora Skies where I grew up!


Susan: uhm...how a tropical island can remind you of a cold northern country I really don't know...


Ricky: okay, I think it's time to put this little one to bed,  right, Reese? You're tired and you scream a lot but once daddy reads you a bed time story everything will be better!


Reese: not so sure of that...I wanted white chocolate fondue!


Ricky: and now at last, some time alone with my lovely lady....we can have a romantic dinner together you know...


Maya: yes but...I'd love to hear some music too! Why is nobody ever using that karaoke machine?

Amy: Anyone said karaoke? okay guys, it's singing time! Now me and my sister will sing a song for you all! Are you ready? Let's go!


Arni: oh, my girls....how sweet...they're growing up so fast! 


Rafael: you seem to really love all of your kids...

Arni: I do! I couldn't wish for a better family...being a father is just amazing...as soon as you hold your first born in your arms you'll understand...

Rafael: so it's a good thing, being a father...

Arni: the best thing that can happen to you, man!

Rafael: I don't know...I'm kinda scared you know...look what Susie's dad did...he got my sister pregnant and disappeared...I don't want to be like that...and our dad wasn't great either....

Arni: but you won't be like that! Because you are a different person Rafael...and you'll make the difference! My dad wasn't great either but I'm different...and my brother Jonas is a good parent as well! So don't worry, man, you'll be a great daddy, one day!


Theodore: wow, they're making serious talks down there! But now that I think about it, I'd love to have another kid...although I'm getting old and Caroline is as old as I was when I had her...but well...I wonder what Hildur thinks about that....





 Amy: *singing* .....don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be...

Alice: *singing* ...conceal don't feel, don't let them know, well now they know...


Amy&Alice: *singing* let it goooo let it goooo, can't hold it back anymooooooore....


Caroline: woo hooo you rock girls!!!

Hildur: so great! a Frozen song! Cool! It reminds me of Aurora Skies....and all the snow we had there...oh, I miss it....but I like being on a tropical island as well....oh my, I can't choose what I like more...

Susan: ....make a choice, girl...


Rafael: woo hoo you rock kids! 


Caroline: I sad that before, hon....don't copy my lines....

Rafael: oh well, but that was really great!

Oriana: a weird choice to sing a Frozen song on a hot night in a tropical island perhaps, but it was nice... 

Arni: you should make it a career, girls! 

Alice: no way, I want to be a writer!

Amy: but that's just perfect, I can sing and be famous all alone! I'm gonna be a star!


Caroline: so, what do you think of your singing sisters? They were pretty good!


Catherine: yeah but...I think Amy should really reconsider her behaviour...

Caroline: she's just a kid...she's doing no harm....

Catherine: she won't be a kid forever...and I don't think she realizes how her behavior can hurt the others...

Caroline: wow Catherine, I think you're going to be a great mum...I on the other hand... I don't think I could ever be a good mummy...

Catherine: why is that???

Caroline: I mean, remember what my mum did? That wasn't a very good example you know...and I don't want to do that to my kids...I'm scared I can't be different...


Morgana: oh don't be silly! You and your mum are different people! Yeah she didn't set a good example, but hey, nobody's perfect, and you can't blame your mum's bad example for things you do or might do...you are the only responsible for your actions...you can choose!



Oriana: wow that's very wise Morgana...but then again, your parents have always been good to you, luckily you can't know what it's like...to be left alone...


Damien: oh I know that, my mum left me as soon as I was born! But I was lucky enough to find two wonderful persons as my dads Cyril and Kyle...sometimes I wonder whether everything had been planned already... but then, now I'm happy and I'm a better person so I don't blame my mum for leaving me anymore...and I do agree with Morgana here, it's all about will and choices!


Morgana: you....you agree....with ME?


Damien: yeah, why are you surprised?

Morgana: you don't like me! You avoid me and the few times we happen to take part in the same discussion you never ever agree with me...I don't even know why you came here on the first place...

Damien: well...--


Oriana: hey everybody! Look at me! I got a new muscle! 


Caroline: you didn't get a new muscle Ori, you just exercised it and it grew bigger so now you can see it...

Rafael: .....

Tobias: your daily special please!


Damien: What I was trying to say was---


Caroline: okay everyone, let's do something fun! What are the fun activities around here? Dancing? Discos? Clubs?

Morgana: uh--well, you shouldn't ask me about clubs you know...

Damien: whatever...no point in talking to you...I'll go have another go at the diving board...


Oriana: no, I mean, look at my biceps! It's huge!


Caroline: yeah yeah Ori, we already know that...

Damien: oh yeah, but you need more than a biceps to plunge like this, look!


Morgana: oh yeah, let's see then...



Damien: ouch...



Caroline: ....



Morgana: that was some plunge indeed....impressive....



Oriana: come on girls, me and my biceps want to have some fun! Where are we going?


Caroline: I want to dance! Let's go dancing!

Morgana: well...there's a little disco on the pier...but I've never used it...

Oriana: cool! Let's go dancing!

Caroline: and I think it's time for a little bit of matchmaking...

Morgana: do you want to light matches? Why would you do that?

Caroline: ....let's go dance, girl, I think this is going to be a great night!

Morgana: if you say so...

Damien: *sighs*


Rafael: so, shall we go dance?


Tobias: just a sec, I want to taste this cocktail...


Tobias: mmm tastes good! You should try it too!


Rafael: no thanks...

Tobias: why so serious Rafael?

Rafael: you know I was just thinking....I mean, I was wondering if...it's time to...

Tobias: to what?



Rafael: you know...Caroline...I wondered if...----

Damien: hey, lady, give me one of those cocktails please, I need to drown my heartache in a glass of cocktail...

Tobias: heartache? What heartache?

Damien: *sighs*

Rafael: .....

Tobias: come on guys, what's with these serious faces! Let's join the others on the dance floor!


June: argh I hate mosquitoes soooooo much! The only annoying part of a tropical holiday!



Catherine: wow this is so cozy and cool! A private dance floor!


Caroline: oh yeah! The whole place for us! Let's go wild!


Morgana: go wild! I really don't know what fun they see in dancing...


Damien: that's because you never tried, maybe...

Morgana: what?!

Damien: I think you should try it before you judge it...right? You're the wise one you should know that...otherwise it means you're just afraid to fail...


Morgana: what! I'm not afraid, I---


Damien: well, I don't believe you till I see you try...

Morgana: uhm...

Damien: come on, one little dance...

Oriana: come on, go dance, it's fun, you'll see!


Morgana: f-fine...but I'll show you that it's not fun at all!


Damien: yeah yeah...

Oriana: Good girl...good girl....wait....does that mean that everybody got someone to dance with...except me? That's not cool... now dancing doesn't seem like fun anymore....


Tobias: hello, guys! At last you came! Join us on the dance floor, it's great!


Morgana: uhm, just for a little while perhaps...just need to show this freak that I can do this...

Damien: yeah, show me, because I don't believe you can dance!

Morgana: well then, come here and take a look!

Damien: with pleasure...

Rafael: those two...they're making progress!


Caroline: they are! And the best part is, she doesn't know that....



Catherine: so, how is it? Looks like you're having fun, girl!


Morgana: well....I have to admit it's not that bad....


Catherine: quite the opposite, you seem to be having the time of your life!!


Morgana: no, it's just I need to show him I'm a better dancer than he is!

Catherine: yeah, of course...


Oriana: now, will you tell me please why, as always, everyone but me is enjoying the evening? 


Barman: uh....

Oriana: it's the story of my life! Everyone next to me gets a boyfriend and starts to have fun and I'm left alone...wherever I go it's the same! 

Barman: uhm...

Oriana: and now even weird Morgana has a date! Can you understand that? I'm the only one without a partner to dance with! Of course Tobias and Catherine are still in the forever alone club but at least they have a big family and they seem to be able to have fun even without a date! While I've always been alone...and since my newly found sister got herself Rafael....I'm feeling so lonely....and now even that Morgana has found her special someone...of course she doesn't know yet, but we all do... so it's just me who's left out and I wanna know why!!!

Barman: well...

Oriana: whatever, just give me something to drink....


Oriana: this looks nice...I hope there's enough alcohol to make me forget how miserable I feel!


Barman: I'm sorry, it's just a pineapple juice cocktail, no alcohol...

Oriana: what kind barman are you? I've never seen a barman that serves no alcohol! Oh well, I hope you have a nice evening, looking at people having fun on the dance floor... too bad you have to work, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as well....yes, I know why you're listening to me ranting...that's because you have to work, otherwise you'll just run away from me as everyone else has been doing! Always! Oh well, have a nice rest of the evening, whatever your name is, I'm done...


Barman: ......



June: an evening special, no alcohol, please...


Oriana: .....

Oriana: I feel so miserable...why am I not able to have fun like everyone else? Why am I not beautiful like my mother? Why nobody likes me? I'll always be alone....


June: Oriana....what's wrong with you? 


Oriana: what's wrong! Everything's wrong! 

June: Why are you here alone, instead of being with Caroline and the others? I think I saw them dancing...don't you like dancing?

Oriana: ah, dancing, yes...sounds like fun eh? Well, that's the news, it's not fun if you're the only one who don't have someone to dance with! 

June: oh, now I see...

Oriana: And what am I doing here, in the first place? I try to enjoy but I always end up looking at people falling in love and stuff! See, even little Michael has a girlfriend! And now Morgana and Damien, at last...and what about me? Why nobody likes me? Why am I so ugly?

June: oh, Ori, you're not ugly at all! It's just that you haven't found the right one yet!

Oriana: I'll never find him! Because other than being ugly, I'm shy and grumpy and I'm a loner! How will I ever find someone? Why am I not like my mother? 

Giselle: .....

Creepy gnome: who else loves jumping on the table?

Uh, what?


June: Ori, calm down! You're saying nonsenses! 


Oriana: why has life been so unfair with me?


Hildur: Ori, stop ranting, please!


Oriana: mum! Why am I not like you? It would be a lot easier....

Hildur: easier! Do you think my life has been easy?

Oriana: well, at least you're beautiful and outgoing and...

Hildur: oh yeah, I was so beautiful your dad got tired of me...and the one I liked didn't even see me...until it was almost too late!

Oriana: I'm sorry mum...but at least now you are happy! While I...


Hildur: honey, I'm sorry it's probably also my fault that you don't have much self esteem but....



Hildur: you're my beautiful daughter and I love you so much! And you'll see, when the right moment comes, when the right one comes, he'll see how beautiful you are and you'll be happy...


Oriana: are you sure mum?


Hildur: I'm sure....but in the meanwhile, it's stupid to sit in a corner and cry about how miserable you think your life is....you're missing out all the fun! So, while you wait to find your prince charming, just go out and have fun! Understood?


Oriana: okay mum...but I'm so unsure....I don't want to make a fool of myself...

Hildur: don't worry, just relax and be yourself! Now, go dancing with the others and enjoy your evening, okay?

Oriana: thanks mum....


Rafael: hey Ori, you're back! We were wondering where you had disappeared to....come on here and dance with us!


Oriana: yeah but....hey, did you see where the barman went? I think I was kinda rude, I wanted to excuse myself...

Rafael: no idea....


Oriana: oh well, I guess I should try to have fun then....although I'm not feeling very cheerful....it's kinda depressing actually....



Rafael: it's not depressing at all! Come on Oriana, don't be so grumpy, get on the dance floor and have fun with us! Oh, hey, there he is, behind you!


Oriana: who?


Barman: so, I understand your name is Oriana...it's a nice name....


Oriana: er...thanks.....and hey, I wanted to say, I think I've been a bit rude earlier...but you know...not a very good time for me....but well, since you're a barman I guess you're used to people sitting down, ordering alcohol and ranting about their miserable lives, right? 

Barman: well, that works for a regular barman but doesn't happen often if you work in a resort like this...people are just happy and don't even notice you most of the times...so it's nice to be talked to, once in a while!

Oriana: so you're saying....you're happy that I feel miserable because this way you got someone to talk to you? Why, thank you....

Barman: I didn't mean that...well, I'm happy to talk to people so in a way....although I'm sorry if you're feeling down, but you're on holiday on a five stars resort, you shouldn't feel down! You should just have fun!

Oriana: the only thing I wish now was to sit down and have a good drink and forget all my miseries....

Barman: well then, I think I can fix that!

Oriana: you can?

Barman: of course I can! Welcome to Mermaid Love resort! I'm Orlando and I'll be your personal barman for this evening!

Oriana: uhm....will you add alcohol to your drinks?

Orlando: whatever pleases you, my lady! I'm happy to offer my barman services!

Oriana: that's a deal then....




To be continued......



I hope you liked the first part of the Isla Paradiso special ^_^
Next part coming asap! Thanks for reading ^_^
Oh, and for those who haven't read Giselle's adventures in wonderland and don't know this yet, Giselle's resort is actually Hotel del Coronado, created by Anches and available on the exchange here.

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment