Sunday 16 March 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 25

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So, last time we left the kids having a barbecue party on the beach, with the strange feeling that someone was observing them from the shadows...


Once home, Tobias couldn't fall asleep. This time he wasn't dreaming of his hot-dog girl, but he was wondering who could this mysterious stalker be....it was a little creepy and he was scared...


But it seemed the house was full of little stalkers!


Arni: Uhm...I didn't know gnomes were eating in plates ... sitting at the table....

Dog gnome at the left: hey, where's my slice of cake?


In the living room grandpa Sebastian was relaxing on the rocking chair.


He felt happy and satisfied of his big family but missed his wife dearly and wished he could join her soon...


The twins were completing their learning process and had by now mastered almost everything, except from the art of potty which seemed to need much more practise...



Alice: Amy look! Look what I found! Mrs Sheep! I didn't know there was one in here?



Amy: good good...so hand it to me, will ya?


Alice: no, I found it, she's mine! I'll hide her again...

Arni: girls, don't fight, there's plenty of toys for the both of you... now, why don't you show me how good you've become with the xylophone and the magic shapes thingy?


Alice: look daddy, yellow block goes right in here!


Amy: no, look here, Amy plays wonderful music!!!

Just the way to do it, Amy :D 
Oh and btw, the rug was really playing music, there were notes floating all around Amy when she played on the rug :D


The girls also loved playing in the playground together and June&Arni were more than happy to help them ride the horse and bee rides!



Amy: how does this thing work? It's not moving....


Arni: uhm...

Alice: look sissy, that's the way to do it! Look at my horse! Woo hoo!!

June: yes! Bravo Alice!



Amy: oh yeah, now my bee is working! And is running faster than your horse!


Alice: no it can't! Bees fly, don't run...

Amy: whatever...


June: come on now, time to get inside to have a little snack before the afternoon nap! 


Alice: yay!

Amy: no way, I'm staying on my bee!


While the twins slept, June and Arni decided to play juice pong :D



While Sebastian took out the trash...


Sebastian: wait, isn't the bone lady behind me supposed to be doing this?

Yes...

Sebastian: very useful she is indeed...

Sorry...


Sebastian: oh well, I'll just go train my old bones on the basketball field!



And then prom time came!


Catherine was worried because she didn't have any outfit to wear, so June brought her daughter in her special wardrobe room to have her try on a new outfit!

Catherine: wow mum, I didn't know you had this room!! That is so cool, I want one as well!


June: so, what about this one? I think it suits you!



Catherine: wow it's wonderful mum...but...do you think it fits me? Doesn't it make me look fat?


June: no, hon, you're just perfect!


Catherine: I love it mum...thank you!


June: aww I can't believe you're already going to the prom! You're all growing up so fast....It seems yesterday you were born....

Catherine: oh mum....but then, don't get too sentimental about the prom...I don't have anyone to go with...that's depressing, isn't it?

June: oh well, I didn't have anyone either at the time...I was depressed because I had no idea where your dad was and in the end I missed the prom...

Catherine: but at least, there was dad...I don't like anyone...what's wrong with me?


June: nothing's wrong darling...it's just you haven't found the good one for you yet...but you will, when you least expect it!


Catherine: I guess...thanks mum! For the talk and the dress...I hope I'll have some fun at least...but hey, Tobias isn't going with anyone either so at least I won't be alone in that...


The limo had just arrived when Tobias spotted his relative Fiorella the werewolf walking nearby and decided to say hi....



Catherine: Toby what are you doing! We're going to miss the prom! Come on, get changed, I'll wait for you in the limo!



Tobias: oh yeah, right! Sorry Fiorella, I have to go!


And what's with that outfit, Toby?

Tobias: what's wrong with it?

Well...it seems you just picked some random clothes from the drawer...

Tobias: well of course I did...oh come on, I don't have a date, so who cares! You surely don't expect me to waste precious time in choosing which outfit to wear!


Catherine: it was about time! And what's with...


Tobias: the outfit, I know I know, don't give me a lecture little sis! I don't care about clothes!

Catherine: well, I just meant that if you had asked me I could have picked something for you...in case you happen to get a date or something...

Tobias: I'm not going to get a date, I didn't even want to go to this stupid dance thing in the first place but you forced me to!

Catherine: well, at least we'll have someone to dance with, if things turn really bad right?

Tobias: right...


Simon: woah, that little relative of some kind of mine really has bad taste in clothes!



Catherine: phew, luckily we got here on time...


Tobias: hey look! Oriana and Rafael are there, and they're not in their formal outfit! See? You dressed up too much sis!

Catherine: well, more possibilities for me to be crowned queen of prom then!


While the teens were enjoying the prom, a weird guy in a cowplant costume rang the doorbell...


Arni: uhm...excuse me...what can I do for you again?

Creep in the cow plant costume: trick or treat! 

Arni: er...but it's not Spooky Day yet...it's still summer!

Creep in the cow plant costume: trick or treat! 

Arni: er...okay then, treats for you...now move along to other houses, will ya? ....man, this town is becoming full of weirdos...first my kids tell me they feel someone's watching them...then people in cow plant costumes turn up to trick or treat in summer...what's going on here?


The prom went quite fine and in the end Catherine was really nominated queen of prom! Also Tobias was but he wasn't proud of it...winning the title while dancing with his sister was not what he had hoped for...that was quite depressing actually...



Michael was woken up by his brother coming home late and couldn't fall asleep anymore...so although he considered himself as a big guy now, he asked his mum to read him a bedtime story...


Michael: and mum, why is there a crown on that shelf?

June: it's the crown your brother won at the prom! Aren't you proud of him?

Michael: cool! Can I go to the prom with Susi?

June: of course, you just have to ask her when the moment comes...

Michael: when does the moment come?

June: in a little while kid, you're just too young now...enjoy your childhood while you can, time flies so fast....

Michael: but I want to grow up to smooch Susi!

June: WHAT!

Michael: Tobias said he dreamt of smooching his dream girl...and said it was grown up stuff when I asked him...but it sounded like something really cool so I want to do it!

June: er.....

Michael: mum? What's smooching?

June: ..............


The following morning sun rose over a very important day for the Loves: it was the twins' birthday!


June: I can't believe my girls are growing up already! Seemed like yesterday we brought them home from the hospital...oh dear...better go get everything ready...


Lumikki: uhm...does it mean there won't be dirty nappies to sniff anymore? Too bad...



For that special occasion Arni was making pancakes with flambé fruit for breakfast!



Arni: what are you doing, Bonehilda? Can't you see I'm cooking breakfast already?


Bonehilda: yeah yeah...but I take something out just in case your pancakes get burnt...

Arni: why, thank you, that's so nice of you....


Bonehilda: here, what's better than starting the day with a fresh salad!


Arni: ....


Bonehilda: it'll make you all strong as old Bonehilda here!


Arni: .....




Arni: umph, my pancakes are way better than the salad, right?

Of course they are! I'd love to have one too...


Outside everything was ready for the birthday party which would start in the afternoon...


Are you ready to see the girls grow up? ;)


June: hey sweetheart, can you imagine that Amy and Alice are growing up already? It's all going so fast!


Arni: I know...

June: and it means we're going to have two more cakes in the fridge!

Arni: oh dear no! I can't stand smelling those cakes any longer! I don't know how you can keep on eating them...they got me nauseous...


Michael: oh.my.goodness. Bonehilda is actually cleaning the counter!


Bonehilda: watch that sarcastic tone, kid! Of course I'm cleaning the counter, that's my job! Besides, today is a very special day, there's gonna be a party, hence, guests, so the house must be impeccable!


Michael: and since when did she care about this?


Bonehilda: excuse me?

Don't mind her, Michael, I got to the conclusion that she's bipolar or something....or just crazy...anyways...





Susan: hi Mick! 

Michael: oh, hello Susi, how are you doing?

Susan: I'm good...and wow, your house looks so...clean! Smells good!

Michael: yeah, Bonehilda decided she just wanted to do her job and cleaned the house this morning...she even cleaned my bedroom! Go figure...wanna go upstairs and play?

Rafael: wow, he just used Bonehilda to score...that's amazing, kid! Better take a picture to remember the moment!

Michael: what is your uncle talking about?

Susan: nonsense, just forget it.....


And finally it was birthday time!!!! 



The first one was Amy! 


Catherine: awww look how cute she is when she blows her candles!


Woo hoo happy birthday Amy!!!! Cheers from the crowd!



While another group of guests decided to abstain from cheering and stayed indoor...to do homework O_o


Amy: yay I'm growing up! And I'm the first one to do that! That's so cool, I'm so happy! Everybody look at me, I'm growing up! 


June: oh .... my goodness.....no.....



Catherine: oh no....it can't be......


Arni: not now....

Oriana: nooooo!!!

Alice: grandpa?






NOOOOOOOOOOO SEBASTIAAAAAN NOOOOOOOOOOO ;( ;( ;(

Amy: why is everybody screaming and none is paying attention to me anymore?


Rafael: what's this light coming from behind me? 



Rafael: oh no....you're Caroline's grandpa....why did you have to die at your grandchildren's birthday party?


Ghost Sebastian: dunno, kid, it's not me who decides when or not to die, you know... 


Amy: why is everyone crying and nobody looking at me anymore? The sparkles are about to come!!


Alice: sis...something just happened to grandpa...he's just... see-through and sparkling...


Amy: but it's too late, I can't keep it anymore, I need to age up! Like, now! Happy birthday to me!



Amy: people, please stop crying! You came to my party you can't cry! See? I aged up! Let's celebrate!


Poor kids what a sad turn your party took :( What a sad birthday surprise :(

Anyway, Amy is now a party animal... kind of a bitter sweet thing for the randomizer to do....






Ghost Sebastian: sorry, family, didn't mean to crash the party...


June: dad! no....why....it's too soon!



Ghost Sebastian: honey, you worked hard to bring me back all those years ago...it seemed like my destiny had planned for me to die young of electrocution...but my wonderful family had other plans and everybody worked hard to bring me back and you succeeded! I had a long happy life thanks to you all and now it's finally time for me to go for good...and don't worry, it's not painful, dying of electrocution was worse! And I've been there already so I know what to expect. Don't be sad, my girl, you gave me a wonderful life with you all and now it's time for you to go on and to see your children grow up, and for me to join my Shameka in the netherworld. And don't worry, I'll be back to visit how often I can!



Group sobbing: nooo that is sooo sad!



Jonas: oh my goodness! My grandfather in law is a ghost!


Arni: well spotted, bro....


Amy: well, I'm sorry everybody's sad but...it's my birthday, remember that? I still want my slice of cake...



Alice: Amy...don't be like that, I know you're heartbroken and you'll miss grandpa as well as everyone else!


Amy: you shut up, little sis, you're just jealous because I grew up and you didn't!

Alice: stop it Amy....


Grim Reaper: well well well, look who we have here today! Back to the Loves, so soon, so great! mwaahahahaha



Amy: oh no...now I don't think I want this cake anymore....



Grim Reaper: now it's your turn to die! mwahahahaha


Sebastian: Excuse me, whose turn?


Grim Reaper: are you blind? Can't you see who my finger is pointing at?



Ghost Sebastian: oh, it's little Jerad then! Poor kid...


Grim Reaper: what?


Jerad: nooo please! Mr Grim Reaper! I'm just a kid! I can't die I'm too young!



Ghost Sebastian: don't worry son, I was just joking...stupid Reaper here can't even point at me properly!


Grim Reaper: Stop blabbing and let's get things done!


Ghost Sebastian: fine, fine, let's do it quickly then. Goodbye, my beloved ones, I shall see you soon!


Grim Reaper: no time for goodbyes! Get in that grave, I'm late on schedule!


Grim Reaper: oh well, but since there seems to be a party going on maybe....


Rafael: what, haven't you done enough damage already? Just get lost...


Grim Reaper: maybe I can indulge on a slice of cake! Oh yes!


Rafael: what! First he takes grandpa's life and now he gets cake? That's not fair, I didn't even have the chance to get my slice!


Jillian: this is the worst party I've ever been to...


Jerad: consider yourself lucky cousin, at least you didn't have Mr Reaper's finger pointing at you by mistake...it takes away years of life, I almost had a heart attack!

Grim Reaper: oh come on kids, it's hard to see properly with this hood on you know...


Grim Reaper: hey little girl, it's your birthday right? Happy birthday! Enjoy your life and please remember that I'm always thinking of you...waiting for you...mwahhahahaha but the cake is nice, thanks!



Amy: that freak is so creepy! Who invited him to my party?


None did, he invited himself....

Amy: so that's a freaky creepy party crasher!


Susan: ouch! Hey Mick, your ghost cat just knocked me over! 


Ghost Rembrandt: meowww [who, me? no way...you fell down yourself hehehehe]


Lumikki was so frustrated she decided to scratch and chow the balloons to death...



June: Arni, despite what just happened, it's also Alice's birthday...her twin already grew up we can't wait much longer...


Arni: right you are, June...we have to be strong and try to go on...and cherish of the happy things we have...like our little Alice here...and she deserves her cake!


Arni: happy birthday Alice!!!



Alice: yay, birthday time for me, finally!



Alice: *blows candles*





Aaand....


Here she is!



Amy: oh no, she grew up too! Now I can't call her little sister anymore!



Alice: umph, that's not a really nice birthday party, you know...grandpa dying, people crying, Amy being...Amy... and it was about time I grew up! I really wanted my cake you know...


I know...sorry darling, I couldn't see it coming...or well, I could, I just didn't expect it to happen exactly while you and your sister were blowing the candles :( The game has a wicked timing...


Alice: I hope next birthday will be better...

Amy: so do I....

Alice: no you don't, you can't agree with me, remember? That's not.. you! 


Amy: mum, dad, I think Alice is pretty upset...


June: we know...and it's normal darling...

Amy: but I mean, I am the one snapping at her, not the other way round! What's wrong with her? 

Arni: nothing's wrong dear, it just was a rough day....


Lumikki: oh yeah it definitely was...I'm so tired...



Catherine: what a sad day...poor girls....


Michael: yeah, grandpa dying when you're growing up must be a shock

Alice: yeah it definitely is. And I don't wanna talk about it...


Alice: better concentrate on doing something practical...like cleaning the dishes...takes the mind off things...and by the way, either we're a very dirty family or we have very dirty guests...look at all the flies flying around! Ewww disgusting!



Arni: what a sad birthday my girls had...I'm so sorry for them...


Amy: I don't want to wash my dish...I'm too sad for it...


Alice: I, on the other hand, need to wash dishes to keep my mind off things...will you please move, mum?

June: sure hon, what a good girl you are...and where is Bonehilda anyway and why is she not working anymore?


Amy: I can't believe that creepy freaky hooded party crasher came to take away my grandpaaaaaaa! And on my birthday!! He's one evil evil person, I'm going to find him and punish him!



Alice: oh, dad I'm so sad!


Arni: I know hon, I know...but everything will be alright, you'll see...


Arni: we're all heartbroken now, but we will recover and things will be back to normal again...one day...



Arni: hopefully that day will come soon...


Amy: sis...that was one weird birthday, wasn't it?

Alice: yeah...lots of emotions...mostly sad ones...

Amy: but look, we're all grown up now! We can go to school, meet new friends and play together!


Amy: and probably it's all the emotions from the day and the real me would never say this but...I love you Alice!


Alice: I love you too Amy...


Oriana: aww so much love in such a sad day...better take a picture of the moment!



Tobias: oh, someone rang the doorbell...I wonder who that might be...it's so late...and so many things happened today...we're all so heartbroken...I don't think I can face any more people for today...


Catherine: if you just moved, I could get out of the kitchen and check the door! If it's another paparazzi I won't keep myself and I will yell in his or her face to go to hell to meet the Grim Reaper! 

Tobias: wait, what if it's the super creeper that has been observing us from the shadows lately? What if he's dangerous?

Catherine: that's right...we need to be careful...


Arni: I really wonder who could be ringing the doorbell at this time of the night....




Giselle: hello there, uhm do I know you? No I don't think I do...you look familiar though....wait, are you June's husband?

Arni: er...yes? And you are?

Giselle: oh my! So she managed to find you back then! I'm so happy for you guys!

Arni: er...thanks? So, who are you?

Giselle: oh, right, I'm Giselle! June's long lost aunt! Sebastian's sister!

Arni: oh...

Giselle: so I guess June is heiress then! Cool! Is she home? And how about my brother? The house looks great by the way! Did you renovate? I wasn't sure you still lived here because I couldn't recognise the place...what's wrong?

Arni: well...




To be continued.....

I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ It came way faster than usual ;) But I just realised I had all the pictures ready so...here it is :) Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page!
Have a lovely sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment