Saturday 15 March 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 24

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!!

Last chapter ended with a totally unexpected wedding proposal!!! Will the answer be yes...or no?
Read on to find out!

Rafael: Caroline, will you marry me?

Caroline: what! But...we're too young...

Rafael: yeah I know, I didn't mean now, I meant, as soon as it's possible...

Caroline: well...but it may take quite a while...

Rafael: I can wait...

Caroline: okay then...but...on one condition...

Rafael: which one?

Caroline: you'll have to ask me again...when time comes...

Rafael: of course I can do that...as long as the answer is yes! Is it?

Caroline: yes...

Catherine was very excited for her cousin...it must have been a huge surprise to her, to find her Rafael waiting for her in Appaloosa Plains!
So she didn't want to bother them and left them alone...and improvised a little concert upstairs instead!

She had started to learn to play cello...she loved it but wasn't too good yet...and her little concert had only two not-too-impressed spectators....oh well, better than nothing anyway!

In the yard, Michael and Susan were playing in the pool.

Michael was just showing his new friend how good he was at sliding!

And it looks like Ilario the gnome is growing up! :D

After her little concert was over, Catherine joined his brother and Susan in the back yard...but she didn't want to swim in the pool, she rather wanted to sunbathe!

Catherine: come on Ori, let's sunbathe together! It's so relaxing!

Oriana: I'm worried for Caroline...do you think they're still talking, those two?

Catherine: yes...and it's a good thing, right?

Oriana: yeah...perhaps...but she was feeling so bad...and she had just started to feel a little bit better... I just don't want him to hurt her again...

Catherine: relax, Ori, we know him, he's a good guy, they'll be just fine!

Oriana: if you say so...

Evening came, and the sun set...since Catherine could no longer get a tan she decided to play table tennis with her cousin...

While Michael and Susan were still playing in the pool! Now they were having a holding breath competition...


which Michael lost....he was so disappointed!

Everybody was so busy and concentrate that didn't even noticed Caroline and Rafael heading to the hot tub...

Caroline: so....

Rafael: so...

Caroline: is this all real? When the time comes...we are really getting married?

Rafael: sure thing! And you said yes, don't even think to take it back now!

Caroline: I wouldn't....ever... oh goodness I can't believe it...I thought I had lost you forever and now....we're getting married!

Rafael: yes...and we'll have a big family with lots of kids!

Caroline: what!!!

Rafael: I'd love to have a lot of kids... how about you?

Caroline: well...yeah, of course...I haven't really thought about that...isn't it a bit too early to be thinking of kids?

Rafael: uhm...not really, no. Actually, now that I think of it, I'd love to start doing some baby-making activity with you very soon...

Caroline: RAFAEL!!! *giggles*



Tobias: you know what, hot dog girl?

Hot dog girl: what?

Tobias: when you invited me to your house to do homework together today, I thought I was dreaming....I can't believe that you are really here...that I'm really here!! And that you actually live in this town!!! I'm the happiest man on earth now!!! Please, tell me it's not only a dream...

Hot dog girl: well, I'm not really here, you know...

Tobias: what do you mean?

Hot dog girl: I only exist in your dreams! How can you be sure I'm real?

Tobias: I saw you! In a hot dog costume! At the festiva! Remember?

Hot dog girl: well, you saw a girl in a hot dog costume, alright, but how can you be sure you saw me?

Tobias: well, I just know what I saw, and it was you! And now you're here so...

Hot dog girl: your sister tells you as well...you think you saw me...but if it was really me, how come you never saw me again, if I live here?

Tobias: well...what?

Hot dog girl: what if I'm not real and I only exist in your dreams? Have you ever thought of that?

Tobias: well...no, absolutely not. And I'll prove it! Kiss me now...

Hot dog girl: what? You definitely are dreaming...

Tobias: no I mean, if this was all a dream, a wonderful dream, I would try to kiss you and then something awful would happen and I would wake up....as it always does, every time! While if I get to kiss you...it would mean you're real!

Hot dog girl: uhm...I don't get the logic but...if you say so....

*Someone screaming* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tobias: what now!

(BTW, look what a cute effect google + did for me! Looks like it recognises kissing pictures and puts hearts spontaneously on them! cool! ...Or creepy? Anyway, the effect was nice so I approved ^_^)




Tobias: uh...what's going on here? Hot dog girl...where are you? Oh no, it was a dream again...argh if only I had slept one minute longer I would have kissed my beloved girl...argh that's so frustrating!



Sebastian: nooooooo Shameka....



Tobias: grandpa?



Sebastian: Shameka....noooo....why....



Ghost Shameka: I guess it was time for me to go....



Sebastian: no it's never time....it's too early! Please come back to me...



Ghost Shameka: it's too late honey...



Tobias: grandpa what....GRANDMA!!! NOOOO!!!


June: oh my goodness... MUM!!! What happened to you....you are stuck into my body!


Everybody: noooooo grandmaaaaa


Sebastian: *cries* my beautiful wife! Why, why did it have to be her, you stupid Grim Reaper!

Tobias: wait, there's no Grim Reaper around...why is that?

Shameka: hehehehehe....


Grim Reaper: *stuck in the wall* YOU! I know it was you! You decided to die on the stairs so that I would get stuck into the wall! Admit it!


Shameka: hehehehehe

Grim Reaper: don't think this will go unnoticed! Now I'm stuck, but we'll meet again in the netherworld...soon! You can't escape your fate!

Shameka: yes but in the meanwhile....you're stuck you dumb!


Grim Reaper: get me outta here!!! Now!!!!



Grim Reaper: can't you see I'm stuck?


....


Grim Reaper: and it's rather dusty in here....Oh come on, use that moveobject thingy and move me back to the normal routing path, will you?


.....

Grim Reaper: pretty please?

No you evil creature, you just took poor Shameka! You deserve to be stuck in the wall forever! Mwahahahaha

Grim Reaper: do you really wish to have this family live with me whispering their names from inside the walls of their house?

*shivers* uhm, maybe not...better delete-object you then! :D

Grim Reaper: oh don't worry, no matter how many times you delete me or get me stuck in places...I'll always be back! *vanishes*


Arni: oh no....Shameka! What happened to you....


Shameka: me? I just got Mr Grim Reaper stuck in the wall...nobody had done this before...now I'm satisfied and can die happy!

Lumikki: this family has strange wishes...


Sebastian: well...at least she's happy....but I can't believe she died in her underwear! I don't want all those dead men in the netherworld to see her like that! I'm jealous! Shamekaaaa come back to meeeee!!!



R.I.P. Shameka...generation 2 beloved spouse, mother and grandmother....you will be dearly missed....


Shameka didn't manage to complete her lifetimewish of reaching the top of the police career because the town got glitched and there was no way she would go to work. Oh well... but ghost Noodle came out for the occasion and I just realised another gnome died! This graveyard is getting full...that's not good :(


June was very sad for the loss of her mother....however, life must go on, and the twins needed to be cared for...24/7!



If teaching basic life skills to one toddler is demanding...doing everything in double took the most of June&Arni's time...



But it was very rewarding. Both the twins had by now learned to walk and talk!


And taking care of new lives was always good, when trying to heal the wound caused by the loss of someone...


The other kids helped in the house a lot too.


Tobias and Catherine loved helping with the twins...


While Michael liked cleaning! In his swimming suit, of course...why not!



He kept spending a lot of time with Susan who, by now, was also starting to sleep over at times. Specially when she felt that her uncle Rafael needed some private time with Caroline...


Michael thought his friend was very intuitive...a little too much intuitive for a normal child, actually! It was a little scary...but also fascinating...and he loved it...


The summer festival  had arrived in town and a few relatives were enjoying themselves.


Specially vampire Autumn....roller skating at vampire speed without skates but with an umbrella....yeah, why not! XD


And werewolf Fiorella didn't seem to enjoy the place much...



Her niece Danette visited the festival as well! She's Autumn and Simon's vampire girl!


But Sebastian couldn't care less of his relatives enjoying the summer festival...his heart was broken and he felt he would never be happy again :(


It didn't matter what he was doing....he just couldn't stop crying....



Alice: Grandpa look! Look how cool this green milk is! Doesn't it make you smile?



But even his little grand daughters couldn't make him happy anymore....



Amy: poor grand dad, he's so sad...I wish we could make him smile again...don't you wish the same, Bonehilda?


Bonehilda: me? I smile all the time...but thanks for asking!

Amy: .....


Ghost Shameka decided to visit the house quite soon, I bet she was missing her husband and grandchildren and couldn't wait to hug them all again!



Ghost Shameka: hello, family, missing me already?



Catherine: wha---


Michael: huh....


Catherine: oh my goodness, granny is a ghost!


Michael: ewww disgusting!

Shameka: what! A ghost cat in the house? Please, get out of my sight!


Lumikki: uhm....I don't think she realizes she's a ghost herself...alas, even ghosts are crazy in this house...



Lumikki: uhm...but this one looks a little less crazy...maybe....just maybe I could even....


Lumikki: ask for a belly rub!!! Please, ghost lady, rub my belly, like, now?


Lumikki: oh yess...exactly in that particular spot...feels so great! Good to know that eve ghost sims can give belly rubs!! They just became appealing...




Juliet: I've been the founder of this legacy...and none but the dog notices me...this dpoesn't look good at all, my dear descendants....what happened to the good old legacy spirit?


Juliet: for example, look at you, Tobias....talking to your IF instead of noticing your beloved ghost grand grandma!!!


IF: hey, you know what? There's a ghost sitting on the rocking chair staring at us...

Tobias: oh yeah, why not... now, tell me again what you know about the Hot-dog girl's whereabouts!!


Ghost Juliet: now, that's too much... I'll just leave...


Ghost Benjamin: hello, Son...you look old! Almost ready to join your parents in the great beyond?

Sebastian: ewww twi ghosts in the living room! That's disgusting!!


Ghost Benjamin: look who's here!! My beloved wife....thinking of stealing my rocking chair, weren't you?


Ghost Juliet: oh no, you can't be here too! Are you following me wherever I go or what? Can't I have some peace?


Ghoat Benjamin: oh please, confess it, you knew tonight was my day of visit and you came out earlier to steal my rocking chair!


Ghost Juliet: oh yeah, of course the world is all centered around you now, isn't it?

Ghost Benjamin: stay away from me, you ghost!

Ghost Juliet: no, you stay away from me! You creepy ghost!

Sebastian: oh no....my ghost parents are fighting...


Sebastian: that's disgusting! Ewww, ghost fight...in my living room! Please, get outta here, you two...



Ghost Benjamin: you heard him? Get out!


Ghost Juliet: I'm not going anywhere, I came here first! You get out!


Ghost Benjamin: oh yeah, as if, I've been a ghost for way longer, so I have the right to use the chair more!



Ghost Juliet: ....


Ghost Juliet: okay then, know what hon? Let's do it this way. You get to use this rocking chair and I... *whispers whispers*



Ghost Benjamin: oh no, I can't possibly choose between the rocking chair and your lobster thermidor! You evil evil ghost...


Ghost Juliet: hehehe


Ghost Benjamin: why is that women always win?


I thought you had got used to that by now, Ben ;)


Sebastian: oh no, ghost parents are still here! How disgusting!


Ghost Benjamin: oh, give it a break, son!



















Ghost Ralston: uhm...where's all the fun? I've been told there's a ghost party here but I see no one around...


Lumikki: zzzzz....



Lumikki: uh? Why did I wake up? Oh yeah, I dreamt I was flying....


Lumikki: oh dear, it wasn't a dream, the sofa is floating! Weird! Better get off before things turn bad...


Lumikki: so...what's going on here? Who dared disturb my lovely nap?



Ghost Rembrandt: that was me!



Lumikki: darn ghost cat! How dare you interfere with my evening nap! You will pay!


Ghost Rembrandt: well, I'm a ghost, my job is annoy the living and hunt furniture! What did you expect?


Lumikki: I hate ghosts....



At the same time, somewhere else in the house, someone else was also angry....but not at ghosts, little Alice just needed a bath!


Alice: mummyyyyy where are youuu!!! My hygene is so low! Pick me up and wash me, pretty please? I don't like to smell!


Alice: umph, that took too long mum! Couldn't you hear my screams? I shall scream louder next time!


June: sorry kiddo, we were having a ghost issue downstairs...


Alice: I don't care of ghosts, I just need a bath, okay? I hate to smell!


June: oh yeah, you definitely need a bath, you smelly baby!

Amy: oh yeah, my sister's smelly! I always thought so but now mum confirms it...you smell bad sis! *giggles*


June: there you are, little girl! Better?


Alice: yay! Alice likes bubble bath!


Sebastian: there you are, little Amy! Do you want me to bathe you like your sister?


Amy: no way! Sister's smelly, not me! Amy doesn't smell, no no no!


Once her needs were full again, Alice was happy to play with her twin sister with the colourful blocks...



While June got sad all of a sudden, thinking of her beloved departed mother... Poor girl :(



Soon it was morning, and the sunrise saw another family member taking a shower...


Tobias: hey, you, get out! Have you ever heard of the word "privacy"? Some is needed, right here, right now, so just leave!

Okay okay sorry young man....it's just....it's just...

Tobias: what!

I didn't know you had that hairstyle when you washed yourself!

Tobias: GET OUT!

Kind of hard when you're playing with no walls up.... :P

Tobias: OUT! NOW!


Yesenia: what's wrong with you today, cousin? You've been grumpy the whole day!


Tobias: nothing...it's just this morning I couldn't get my usual relaxing shower...

Yesenia: what happened?

Tobias: do you have any idea what living with a legacy writer stalking your every move?

Yesenia: uh...I don't think so?

Tobias: then consider yourself lucky...at least you can take a shower in peace!

Yesenia: oh come on, it can't be so bad.. I would love to be competing for the heir race, one day...but I can't...I so envy you there, cousin...

Tobias: yeah but it's not that fun you know? That's a lot of pressure you know...finding a girl and everything...

Yesenia: but it shouldn't be so hard for you, you're a good looking guy!

Tobias: really? I never thought so...but anyways...it's just I know what girl I want to have but I can't!

Yesenia: oh come on, you're not still in love with your imaginary hot dog girl, are you?

Tobias: who....

Yesenia: Catherine told me...besides, it's all over the school, your imaginary relationship with this imaginary girl is known to the whole world!


Tobias: oh crap....but anyway, how comes nobody know her?

Yesenia: because she only exists in your mind?

Tobias: no she doesn't! I really saw her, I'm not just making her up!

Yesenia: yeah...yeah...but let's concentrate on the literature assignment now...the sooner is done the better!

Tobias: I don't know...I don't like literature...I prefer sciences! I don't really feel like doing homework...it's a sunny day, maybe we should just go to the beach...

Yesenia: and how about the assignment? I suggest we first do it, then we go to the beach...

Tobias: uhm....I don't know....maybe we could ask your brothers if they want to come to the beach as well!

Yesenia: Tobias Love, you agreed to do our homework together, now you sit down and study till we're finished! No leaving or crazy talk, the sooner we finish this, the better!

Tobias: okay okay I didn't know you were so bossy, cousin...

Yesenia: I'm not bossy, I'm practical....now, sit down, will ya?


Catherine: umph


What's wrong darling?

Catherine: I'm too depressed for granny, I can't do my homework...I just feel like crying!

Oh poor you...why don't you call your friends and go have a walk somewhere? It's such a beautiful day, it's a pity to stay inside...and then you'll do your homework tonight, what about that?

Catherine: yeah...maybe...


So? Feeling better now?


Catherine: yeah, you were right...I just needed to get some fresh air to feel better...and sunbathing is so relaxing...


Yesenia: being at the beach is relaxing! You had a great idea, Catherine!



Trinity: oh yeah! Specially till it's one of the last times I can do that...young adults vampires can't sunbathe without appropriate sunscreen...and even then, I would be scared to get sun-burnt you know...



Trinity: but in the meanwhile I enjoy the sunshine...



Trinity: I just love to sunbathe...weird for a vampire uh?



Trinity: mmmh...hey, who's that?


???: ......


Trinity: hey girls! Wait!


Catherine: what?


Trinity: don't you two have the feeling...like...someone's watching us?


Catherine: watching us? Why?

Trinity: I don't know but....before I just thought I saw a shadow...in the trees...watching me....creepy!

Yesenia: I don't know, I don't have any bad feeling...

Catherine: but you are a vampire so probably your senses are more developed than ours...

Trinity: so...do you think someone's really watching us? 

Catherine: I don't see why...

Trinity: But that's scary!!! And it's almost sunset! Let's leave... 

Catherine: oh come on, Trinity, you're a vampire! What are you scared of? Besides Tobias and the others are coming soon for the barbecue...just relax!

Trinity: yeah...but I don't feel comfortable, I'll just go check if the boys are coming...


Tobias: hey guys, are you ready to barbecue?


Catherine: hey bro! Yeah, of course, when you wish!


Tobias: just a sec, I want to catch the last rays of the day....I'm trying to get a tan before summer is over!













Caroline: hey, is the party here?

Hello Caroline, didn't know you were practising as a cheerleader...

Caroline: and what's wrong with cheerleaders?

Nothing, absolutely nothing! Just didn't see you as one...anyways, move on, Tobias is about to grill hot dogs!


Oriana: oh, then I think I chose the wrong costume...I just didn't think he would grill hot dogs...knowing the story with his hot dog girl and so on...I thought a hot dog costume could impress some guy...but maybe I was wrong...


Poor thing she's a little inappropriate...


Tobias: so let's grill oh yeah!


Yesenia: hey, where's Trinity?


Thomas: she's there, staring at the sea...


Yesenia: Trinity! What are you doing there? Come back here!


Trinity: girls, I'm not mad, I felt it again, the weird feeling as if someone was watching me...



Trinity: then I turned around at my vampire speed just in time to see the shadow again! 


Catherine: oh dear...and who was it?

Trinity: dunno...when it saw I was watching, it hid in the shadow and didn't see it anymore...

Morgana: ......




To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter! Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page!
Next chapter coming a.s.a.p. :)
Have a wonderful weekend people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment