Monday 3 February 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 21

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So...it seems our heroes have found Hildur, at last! Not where they expected to find her though...
Why was she selling vegetables instead of singing in clubs, as she had told her daughter? Why did she lie to her? But at least, she had not lied about being still in Monte Vista...

Oriana: mum.....

Tobias: holy plumbob!!!

Caroline: is that really....oh my... but I don't get it....how---



Oriana: mum....I can't believe it! is that...really you?

Hildur: Ori.... oh my.....what...you look beautiful Ori,....you've grown up a lot!

Dianne: oh my....

Hildur: and Caroline...you're also a young lady...so much time has passed...

Hildur: I can't believe you're all here! How did you get here? Uh...would you like something to drink?

Oriana: yeah....I mean, what? I don't get it mum....


Oriana: you've been away for ages...no contacts but a few emails...where by the way you told me that you had realized your dream to become a famous singer, that you were happy....and we come here, we tour all the clubs in town and nobody knows you, nobody has ever heard of you! We almost got all beaten up by a gang, well, some of us got beaten up, but anyway... we almost lost our hopes and then we find you, by chance, selling vegetables with a different name...

Oriana: and everything you say is "do you want something to drink"?

Hildur: I...I'm sorry... I just didn't expect to see you all here, today! It's a big shock....

Oriana: that is, you're not happy to see us?

Hildur: of course I am! It's just... I didn't expect it, it's a huge amount of emotions all at once!

Hildur: and it's so big I can't...I can't explain....I've felt so guilty, Ori...I shouldn't have left you behind...but I couldn't bring you here, where you didn't want to come...and seeing how things turned out, it was better this way....

Dianne: oh my, I can't believe it's always been Helen! I've always known the person they were looking for and I didn't know!


Oriana: what happened, mum? Why did you lie to me?

Hildur: I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to...but I couldn't tell you I had made a mistake and things were... well, not as I had thought they would be....

Caroline: but why didn't you come back!

Hildur: I was too proud...I'm always too proud...but every day...I thought....what my life would have been if I hadn't taken such a stupid decision.... besides, I didn't have enough money...oh Ori, I'm so sorry, I should have never left you...will you ever forgive me?



Oriana: of course... I love you mummy....

Tobias: aww I think I'm going to cry....

Caroline: yess! We did it! Part one of the plan is done!

Catherine: all is well what ends well, right?

Dianne: right... I just wish I had realised it sooner...but then I couldn't know...

Catherine: so now I guess it's time to go home...I want to give a big hug to my mum too...I miss her you know...






 Dianne: so...uh...I guess it's time to leave you guys alone....you'll have plenty of things to talk about! So I'll just...

Hildur: no, Dianne, don't go, you can stay with us!

Hildur: I'm sure my daughter and her cousins won't mind, right?

Oriana: of course not! Dianne helped us to find you! Besides, her younger brother is Caroline's boyfr---

Caroline: we're friends, just friends!

Hildur: oh, but you must be talking about young Rafael! He definitely is one handsome and kind guy *winks*

Caroline: oh, please... that's embarrassing....

Dianne: more embarrassing than cuddling in front of everyone else? I don't think so *chuckles*



Catherine: whatever! So, what are we doing now? Are we going home, Toby? I want to go home...I miss mum and dad... and Lumikki... and Michael too....

Oriana: not just yet...

Oriana: mum, you have to tell me what's going on here....  

Tobias: yes aunt Hildur, how come you're selling vegetables in your backyard?

Hildur: ....

Oriana: mum?

Hildur: okay then. You remember I told you I was leaving for Monte Vista with someone...

Oriana: yes...

Hildur: well, this guy used to say he loved me. And he would help me to become a pop star if I came here with him. And I believed him. But once we got here...it was obvious this town was too small, the community mainly living out of farming and no elements to be a popstar. Or even a sing-a-gram singer.
There are a few places in town which host popular singers for one or two nights, but there's nothing to live off, if you actually live here and choose it as a career. So, I started working in his family homestead, tending to animals, growing stuff, selling stuff. But as a farm lady I wasn't so appealing to him anymore and he left me. With no money, and just a field to cultivate. That's what I've been doing ever since. That's where the vegetables I sell come from.

Oriana: oh, that sounds horrible! Not growing stuff, I mean, but the way he treated you... but then again, you could have---

Hildur: told you? Yes, I guess could have. But, again, I was too proud....anyway, it's getting dark, let's go inside!

Hildur: so that's it, my tiny little house...




Oriana: mum, wait....if only you had told me....we could have come to rescue you earlier!

Hildur: well...you were too young for that I guess...besides, Catherine is still so young! How did you convince Arni to let her go?

Caroline: er....well....

Hildur: what?

Oriana: well, uncle Arni doesn't know we're here...nor does aunt June...

Hildur: WHAT!!! I can't believe you didn't tell them!

Caroline: We didn't tell my dad either!

Hildur: Oh goodness...Theodore....how....I mean....how is he doing?

Caroline: he misses you .... I think...

Hildur: oh, I don't think so...

Oriana: oh yes we all do, miss you! So tomorrow we're all going back together!


Hildur: oh...I don't think I can do that....

Oriana: but you must come back with us! We came all the way to Monte Vista to find you and bring you back home, and you can't say you're not coming!

Hildur: honey, it's not that easy...

Tobias: actually, it's rather easy. You pack, you come with us, we go back. Everyone's happy, everyone wins.

Hildur: but how can I come back....after what I've done! I've made a fool of myself...how can I look up at my brother...and your dad, Caroline, without admitting I've been an idiot and messed everything up...


Catherine: and even if you do? People make mistakes, but those who really love you, and I mean, really LOVE you *winks*, will understand and forgive, but I don't think it's a case for forgiveness, just a case where you come back with us and you find everybody waiting for you, happy to have you back!

Tobias: wow, when did you grow up so wise sis?

Hildur: .......

Hildur: okay then.

Tobias: coool!

Hildur: I didn't say I'll come, but I'll think about it...


Tobias: why are you still sad, Ori? She'll eventually come with us, so...everything ended well, right?

Oriana: yes but...I'm so sorry for her...for her ambitions of being a famous singer....it's so sad she gave them up to grow vegetables.... I remember she sang songs to me, when I was a kid...she was very good...

Tobias: I'm sure she still is! And when we go back, she will be able to start a singing career again...so don't worry, Ori! Everything will be alright!

Oriana: mum?

Hildur: yes?


Oriana: I was thinking...do you still sing sometimes?

Hildur: not really....it's too painful....

Oriana: but it's not good, you have a wonderful voice, you shouldn't give up your dreams! I'd love to hear you sing again, mum...

Hildur: .....


Hildur: okay then. But just for one time okay?

Oriana: what?

Hildur: we're going out to celebrate. Tonight. To the karaoke place. And I'll sing for you and for you only. But I won't take up the singing career again, it's too painful. Agreed?

Catherine: cool! Does it mean we're going to a gig?

Hildur: yes! I'll dig out my old outfit and I will sing for you. It's gonna be fun!


Catherine: coooool!

Caroline: that's nice! So...uh...I suppose I'll text Rafael....maybe?

Dianne: don't worry, I'll tell him where you are on the way home...

Catherine: ooh, this is the first place we went to! We asked a few people if they knew you but they didn't...

Hildur: I changed my name in Helen when I saw that things were not as I had expected...nobody knew my real name....or that I was a singer...not that I had many opportunities to perform, anyway... but now wait, I'll go get ready and be out in no time!


Hildur: so....for tonight, and tonight only, I will be Aurora Sky again. And I'll perform and sing just for you!

Hidlur: here we go! *starts singing*

Rafael: hey....

Caroline: hey! You came!

Rafael: of course I did...my sister told me everything, it's pretty amazing you found her...considering the circumstances!

Caroline: yeah...I'm still amazed at our luck...

Caroline: and hey, it's also thanks to you that we found her...thank you so much...

Rafael: you're welcome...always happy to help you *winks*

Rafael: your aunt is pretty good, isn't she?

Caroline: she is... and she's not really my aunt, she's my uncle's sister. But if the next part of the plan works... she'll be more than my uncle's sister you know...

Rafael: I know....I wish you succeed....although I don't want you to go back...

Caroline: me neither....

Rafael: this might be our last night together...may I hold your hand?


Hildur: ...and this song is for my daughter! I love you, Ori! *sings*

Arni: so....that's one good gig, isn't it, kid?

Catherine: wha---


Catherine: DAD!!!!! What are you doing here??!!!

Arni: why, following the tracks of you lot!


Catherine: you're not mad, are you? Because I can explain...

Arni: mad? why....because you left without saying anything? Because you left your little brother with your cousins to babysit? Because your mum almost had a heart attack when she realised you were gone?

Catherine: sorry....but Caroline and Oriana said it was a secret mission...and Michael was too young to come....and we thought we would be back home before you came back from your holiday.... and--

Arni: oh yeah, only flaw is, your uncle Jonas found out Thomas and Manu had secretly brought Manu in their room and were taking care of him with the help of Yesenia....he thought it looked a little weird and called me...

Catherine: oops...

Arni: yeah, oops.... what do you think you were doing? Sneaking away like this...it could have been dangerous!! What if we hadn't found you?

Catherine:....we?


Theodore: wow, she does have an amazing voice...

Caroline:....dad?!!!??? What---

Theodore: what the hell did you think you were doing? Sneaking away like that...with your kid cousin! Why didn't you tell me what you were planning to do?

Caroline: you would have said no.

Theodore: but...you can't know that, can you...whatever, you should have told me, period! You got us all scared to death!

Caroline: dad?

Theodore: what?

Caroline: we did this for you. And her. Since you both acted as teenagers and can't confess your feelings till it was too late, we acted as adults and thought to bring her back to you. So we could be one happy family. The four of us...

Theodore: uh....what?

Caroline: dad? Don't be stupid. It's actually good that you're here, it's your last chance. Now, when she sees you, don't be rude, or mean, or shy! Tell her what you think straight in the face and convince her to come back with us! Will you?

Theodore: ......

Theodore: wait, when I came in, were you and that guy holding hands??!!

Caroline: and even if we were? I don't want to wait till I'm back home to realise all the things I could have done...or said...

Theodore: touché....

Rafael: *sneezes* somebody must be talking about me....

Oriana: oh goodness! Theodore is here! And uncle Arni also! We're going to be in trouble!


Tobias: I can't believe they followed us here! Ori, can't you see how amazing this is? Finally your mum and uncle Theodore will have their chance! And don't worry, I'm going to talk to my dad...he won't be mad, I'm sure...after all, we did this for a good cause, didn't we?


Tobias: dad!

Arni: hello, son. Having fun at the gig?

Tobias: yes! And it's amazing you and uncle Theodore came all the way up here!

Arni: do you realise....I hope you do realise what you have done! Catherine and Michael were under your responsibility! What if something bad had happened?

Tobias: but it didn't! We were careful, and Oriana and Caroline were with us! Besides, I don't know if you realise what we were trying to do...

Arni: I do! And it's a noble purpose but you could have told us! I would have helped...

Tobias: well, yeah, but there was no time for that. Ori and Caroline told us out of the blue, and it was one take it or leave it kind of thing. And I couldn't possibly send them over here alone, could I?

Hildur: so that was all for tonight people, I hope you enjoyed the gig and--- oh my goodness.....Arni? What---

Theodore: hey Hil...

Hildur: Th--- Theodore...

Theodore: hi...

Hildur: .....

Oriana: this is going to take long...

Dianne: just have faith in your mom and uncle!

Oriana: .... this is going to take forever!

Theodore: Hildur...I...---

Hildur: Arni...my big brother, such a surprise to see you here! First the kids and then... you! I just....I don't know what to say...

Hildur: I've missed you so much!

Arni: so have I little sis...so have we all!

Theodore: .....


Arni: you still have a beautiful voice, Hil...Toby and Kitty told me everything that happened to you...and I must say I'm very angry, other than very sad, at you!

Hildur: I don't want you to be angry...look, it's between Oriana and me and we talked and...and I said I'm sorry I left her with you...but despite that, I think she had a better time at your place than she would have here...she was right to stay...

Arni: she didn't stay with me. Didn't she tell you? She went to live with Theodore and Caroline...

Hildur: oh...no she didn't say anything...


Arni: anyway, I said I was angry but that's because you didn't tell me what was going on! I could have come sooner...and you knew you would always have a place in my house...

Hildur: yes but...please understand this, I just couldn't come back....

Arni: whatever! What is done is done...the kids made a huge mistake to come here without telling us, and we will deal with them when we get home but....their purpose was noble. And I'm glad they succeeded. So now we found you, you have no excuse, you're coming back with us!


Hildur: Arni, it's not that simple...what would I do? Where would I stay? Oriana has grown up so much... she might be leaving for university soon...what would I do then? What if I come back and find her again, and then she leaves? I would be heartbroken...


Arni: yes, and so would you if you stay here and let her go back alone! Besides, there's more than Oriana you're going to lose if you don't come back, Hildur...

Hildur: which is?

Arni: us! Your family...


Arni: and perhaps a family of your own...but I'm not the right one to tell you about that so, I leave the place to someone else...

Hildur: what...what are you talking about!

Arni: your turn, man!

Theodore: Hildur...you must come back...

Hildur: why...

Theodore: because...because you're not happy here!

Hildur: how do you know, you just came here...

Theodore: Caroline told me!

Arni: man, you need to be more convincing! Just tell her!

Hildur: tell me what?


Theodore: I...-- Arni, man, I can't do it with you staring at us...

Arni: right, sorry, I'll just go...

Theodore: Hildur... while you were away Oriana came to live with me and Caroline. It's been great, finally we had a family again. But something was missing...Oriana missed you so much....it's been hard, what with Caroline having me and she being alone....so, please, will you come back?

Hildur: so...you want me back because....Oriana feels lonely without me? But hey, problem solved, the two of us will go live somewhere else so she won't feel left out anymore! But we could live here, you know, no need to live with you...

Theodore: no, you're getting this all wrong, what I meant was..---

Rafael: cool, I think it's working!

Caroline: wait...you don't know how much my dad can say the wrong thing at the worst moment....

Theodore: oh, screw it! Come on here you...

Hildur: Theodore!

Caroline&Rafael: yesss!

























Catherine: oh. my. goodness. He's eating her face!

Tobias: no he's not...he's just kissing her!

Catherine: so that's kissing uh? It looks disgusting to me, I'll never do that!

Tobias: aah you'll understand when you grow up Kitty...

Catherine: please, don't tell me you dream of doing....that stuff....with your mystery hot dog girl...

Tobias: well.....

Catherine: disgusting. Just disgusting.

Hildur: ah....
Theodore: no, don't say anything... listen to me: I love you Hildur! Please come back with me and let's be the family we've always wanted to be...

Oriana: please mum....please please please set your pride away, just for this once please!

Theodore: we belong to each other Hil...after all we've been through it's time both you and me recognise it...our pride and blindness in my case stand in the way but now, our kids came all the way up here to find you because they want us to be together... as a family...and I want you by my side...always....

Theodore: so, what do you think? Hil?

<3 <3 <3 <3 At last...that was about time, don't you think? ;)

Oriana: we did it!

Caroline: yes...the plan worked! We can be a real family now Ori...

Hildur: I can't believe you're really here....is it just a dream?

Theodore: it's real...but I don't want to let you go in case you are a dream and you disappear!...again....
Hildur: I won't...

Theodore: good! So, it's night, we're in a club....where's the music, I want to have a dance with my lady!                                                    

Tobias: did you say music? Here we go!

Catherine: dedicated to uncle Theodore and aunt Hildur...a love song from the Love brother&sister! That would be us!



















Rafael: you go man! That was one amazing smooch!

Theodore: ....are you really dating my daughter?

Rafael: well...I....

Theodore: well, if you want to date my daughter, you'd better not....mention that word around me, are we clear?

Rafael: uh...yessir...

Hildur: what did you tell Rafael?

Theodore: who? Oh that guy...I told him to stay away from my daughter... I have a strong feeling he wants to smooch her! Can you imagine? But I made my point pretty clear, we can relax now...

Hildur: I don't think so *giggles* I think you have to accept your daughter has grown up...like mine...

Theodore: they make two very nice sisters, don't they?

Hildur: *smiles*

Rafael: uhm I'm not sure what Caroline's dad meant earlier... but it's the last night we spend together, I'll take some risk....come on Rafael, you can do that...

Rafael: hey honey...

Caroline: hey...

Rafael: I was thinking... it's a bit crowded here, why don't we go upstairs? To talk?

Caroline: so...

Rafael: so...it's done right? Oriana's mum is found, and it looks like she's going to be your mother too...

Caroline: yeah...

Rafael: but you don't seem happy...

Caroline: we're leaving tomorrow! I don't want to leave...I know we've been here only for a few days but....

Rafael: I know...hey come here.... you can always write to me....or call....when you're back....maybe one day we'll meet again...

Caroline: oh please, don't say that it's too painful!

Rafael: you don't want to meet me again?

Caroline: no you silly, the thought of not be seeing you everyday is painful...

<3 <3 <3 <3

Dianne: so, everything ended for the best! You found your sister, the girls have a family, love is all around! And the kids will have a safe journey back so I don't have to worry about anything else....

Arni: thanks for what you did for my kids...and for your help in finding my sister!

Dianne: no problem...I'm just scared I'll have to bear a lovesick brother from tomorrow on! Couldn't you just bring him with you? *laughs* only joking....

Arni: but you can come and visit us whenever you wish!

Dianne: yeah, thanks...but you know, money is quite tight at the moment... but thanks, anyway...maybe we'll meet again at some point....

It was dawn when they got back home...nobody had got any sleep but they didn't seem to be needing any! The emotions of the day had been too strong...

Oriana: so...everything's settled now, right? You didn't change your mind did you?



Oriana: because I don't think I could stand to go back without you...

Hildur: don't worry honey, it's all over now. I'll be coming back with you all and we'll be one happy family again. We deserve to be one happy family, right?

Oriana: right!

Caroline: of course it is! Yay! 

Oriana: oh, I'm so happy mum, I can't believe this is really happening!

Caroline: wow, we did it, our plan worked!

Theodore: well, despite your running away like that, I have to say it was a good plan....very good indeed...

Theodore: thank you, kiddo..

Caroline: it's alright...you needed a little shock to take action...I'm sorry we made you worry... but I'm glad it was useful! Now we can finally be happy...as we have always wanted!

Tobias: all is well what ends well...

Hildur: right! And it could end even better with waffles for breakfast! What do you think?

Tobias: I think, go ahead, auntie!

Arni: so....since we're all calm and seated now, I think it's time I update you about something...

Arni: Toby, Kitty....your mum's pregnant!

Tobias: what! Again? ... how...

Caroline: honestly Toby, a boy of your age should already know how....


Catherine: does it mean....I finally get to have a baby sister? 


Catherine: This is so cool!!!! I hope I get a sister! One like little Susie! But if it's a brother is fine as well...I hope he's as sweet as Rafael though! But if I could choose, I'd choose a little sister...

Theodore: this is a great news!!! I'm going to be uncle again!

Arni: yess!!! For some reason for me and June it's been harder to conceive than in past generations...so we're really excited every time it happens!

Tobias: congratulations, dad....really, it's great! I'm just sad I'm going to grow up soon and I won't be seeing my little brother or sister grow up much....because see, I think I'd like to attend university...

Catherine: you do? I didn't know that....

Oriana: oh, that's nice! I thought about attending university myself but I haven't made up my mind yet...it's mostly a dream...but in case, we could go together, it would be nice!

Tobias: well, I think you should go! If it's what you want....and if it's fine with your mum....

Hildur: uhm....well of course she can go if she wants to...I'm gonna miss you Ori, though...but then again, it's your life and you've always been free to choose what you thought best! So, choose freely what you think it's best for you...

Hildur: then again, we have to see what daddy says, right?

Theodore: sure hon!

Tobias: aww that's so sweet! 

Theodore: it's so great to be Oriana's dad officially! I mean, with you agreeing and all...and it's so great you can be a mum for Caroline too!

Arni: wow, I've never seen him so happy...we definitely could have come here sooner...the girls were so right!

Tobias: they are so cute together....I wish I could find someone to love as they love each other...

Awww, don't worry hon, you just wait till you get to Univ---- erm, nevermind ;)

Moving on...

Hildur: hey, help yourself with waffles, I'll go take a shower and pack my things for the big travel!

Theodore: I can help!

Catherine: dad? Why should uncle Theodore help aunt Hildur taking a shower?

Arni: ....





Arni: please, I understand all the romance going on but....don't make me watch my sister smooching my brother in law....

Catherine: dad, you haven't answered my question!


Tobias: they are so cute together....it's so relaxing to see them like that, it's great that this adventure ended in the best way possible!

Oriana: yeah, it is! So exciting to go back!

Caroline: .....well....

Caroline: I'm happy for dad and Hildur but I'm not that keen to go back...

Oriana: yeah, you're gonna miss your boyfriend....

Caroline: he's not my----...but I really wish he was...

Oriana: it's gonna be alright sis...if he's the one for you, you'll find a way to meet each other again...

Arni: hey, you two, stop smooching and go packing! I already left my pregnant wife alone for too much time...I can't wait to go back!

Tobias: how is mum doing? I hope she didn't get too worried...

Arni: she did, actually, but luckily we found you straight away and she's good now. Wait, I'll text her we're on our way back! And our families are even more intertwined now! That's so cool!
  
Tobias: yeah, you married mum....uncle Jonas married mum's sister aunt Charlotte...and now there's uncle Theodore and aunt Hildur! Your family really wanted to get away from Aurora Skies and settle down in Appaloosa Plains, dad! *laughs*


To be continued.....

I hope you liked the chapter....and the Monte Vista Special!!! With this chapter it comes to an end....but don't worry, I already have a Sunlit Tides Special planned XD XD XD
It went quite fast since I unexpectedly found a lot of time to play&write but today I'm going back to my regular working schedule, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play...but in the meanwhile, you'll have something to read ;)
Feel free to comment and visit the facebook page! And I added a new live chat box if you just want to say hi!

Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment