Thursday 30 January 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 20

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So, last time we left our friends dealing with a potentially problematic situation...

The search for Hildur had brought them to various clubs...with no success. Only one was left to try, an old warehouse...Even there, no sign of Hildur...instead, our heroes found a gang of teens that didn't seem to have friendly intentions at all....


Cedric: so, let's see what we can do with you...


Rafael: really, no need for that, we're leaving right now...

Oriana: but wait, before we leave, there's actually something we need to ask you...we're looking for someone....

Cedric: someone uh?


Black&purple haired girl: *mad laugh* why, you think you can just ask questions and leave like that? mwahahahaha


Emo guy: yeah, you're right Kindra hehehe


Kindra: you shut up Armando...what was I saying...oh yeah, *mad laugh* where do you think you're going? Mwahahaha since you bothered us, you're spending the night with us! Starting with you, girl...


Rafael: hey, back off!


Kindra: umph, and who are you? I don't like you. I wanted to pull that girl's hair out.


Rafael: Make a step forward and you'll see whose hair is going to be pulled out...

Armando: hey, man, that was a good come back dehehe ....

Kindra: WHAAAAAAT?


Armando: uh, I mean, how dare you address like that to the great Kindra! You'll pay!


Meghan: fight fight fight fight!


Rafael: oh yeah, try me....

Caroline: Rafael, no!

Kindra: come on Armando, beat him up!


Meghan: wait! Armando...do you want me to lend you my secret weapon?


Armando: which is?

Meghan: *whispers* frozen brains!

Armando: .....ooh yeah! Coooool

Rafael: .....weirdos.....


Jay: who did he call weird? Meh....

Cedric: enough guys....now, cute girl here said she was looking for someone...let's hear her out and give her a hand *smirks*


Oriana: well, thanks....we're looking for my mother, she left and---


Cedric: oh, you're looking for mummy! How cute....like you uh? Do you really think that sweater will make you look cute? Because it's not enough you know...*smirks*

Oriana: hey...


Cedric: you're definitely not cute at all! That's probably why your mummy left you behind!


Oriana: *gasps*

Rafael: HEY! Stop talking to her like that! Face me instead...

Kindra: *mad laugh* mwahahaha yes, Ced, give her what she deserves!


Oriana: ..... why are you so mean... *sobs* what did we do to you...


Tobias: don't worry Ori, it's okay, I'll deal with him now...

Caroline: yes, come on Toby, fight him!

Tobias: what the hell is wrong with you!


Cedric: me? Nothing, I just told your friend that her sweater didn't suit her! I'm actually doing her a favour, you know...


Tobias: how dare you....you jerk! We came here to ask you for information...for help! And you treat us this way...you and your band are just a**holes!


Cedric: how dare you call me names! I'll show you who I am! I am Cedric and me and my minions are the terror of this town! We raid places and steal things and do bad things to good guys like you and your friends! People flee from us and bow to us if they accidentally cross our path! But you, foreigner, you do not know who you're messing with...


Cedric: and I'll show you right now!!


Oriana: oh goodness...someone, help....


Armando: You. Will not. Move!


Meghan: you will stay here with us and watch....and then I'll cut your hair, it's too long! And blond! I don't like blond, I like purple!

Caroline: ....Rafael....it's getting bad...


Tobias: you slapped me...you slapped me! How dare you slap me! I'm....I'm Tobias Love!


Cedric: oh, really? Oh my, you're Tobias Love! Sorry I hadn't recognised you...will you sign an autograph for me?

Catherine: oh goodness....

Tobias: what?

Cedric: or maybe not....only joking, I don't care who you are, I'll just fight you!

Meghan: and you....your hair is too long too...I'll cut it too and then dye it purple! mwahahahaha


Caroline: Ori!


Kindra: where do you think you're going?

Caroline: I'm going to help my cousin...and take her away from your crazy friend's hands! Now, let me through!

Kindra: no! You'll have to deal with me first!


Caroline: really? so said who? None give orders to me!


Kindra: You! You deserve a lesson! Armando?


Tobias: what on earth is wrong with you, man!


Cedric: nothing...I just don't like you and your party...and it's you who came here so you are the intruders, and your a$$ deserves to be kicked outta here!


Jay: uhm it's getting hot in here...yes my armpit stinks...


Catherine: ..............

Catherine: oh my...it's getting bad...maybe I should....


Cedric: aaaaargh


Tobias: what!


Catherine: oh no....too late....Toby?



Jay: wow, he did it...I didn't think he would actually fight him...


Catherine: Toby! Someone, do something!


Tobias: ouch that hurt!


Cedric: good, you got what you deserved!


Cedric: Now you'll bow to Cedric! *mad laugh*


Catherine: Toby...Toby are you okay? Oh goodness...

Tobias: Don't worry...I'm...okay....

Catherine: you.....


Catherine: YOU! How dare you beat my brother!


Cedric: uh? And where did this one came from?

Catherine: who do you think you are to go around doing nothing useful and fighting people you don't even know? You're just a jacka$$!

Jay: wow, that kid....she's got some nerve...

Cedric: excuse me?


Cedric: how dare you talk to me like that, kid? Didn't you see what I did to your brother? Can't you see me and my gang could kick your butts in less than one second? I'm a dangerous bad guy and you'd do well keep your mouth shut and excuse yourself! and maybe I'll let you get out of here...maybe *mad laugh*


Catherine: dangerous bad guy? ha! you are just one weak jerk! And for the records, if you were really that powerful and worthy to have a gang of your own, you wouldn't just go messing around with strangers to prove it. People would just recognize your leadership.


Catherine: The fact that you need to prove them you're their leader shows that you are just a spineless freak!


Meghan: *cries* nooooo you don't know what you are saying kid! How can you be so mean!

Caroline: you go girl...heard our little lady, man? And kids speak the truth...so go back to your useless life and leave us alone!


Cedric: how....how dare you...you little brat! You'll pay for what you just said!



Meghan: yeeees! There you go Cedric! Let her see who you really are! Fight, fight fight!



Kindra: yeees! Fight her Ced! mwahahahaha *mad laugh*



Tobias: don't you dare---


Jay: wait, wait, everyone wait! are you really going to fight a kid Ced? Not cool man...


Cedric: step aside, Jay, the little brat needs to pay! Can't you see that? Didn't you hear her?


Jay: I think you should leave them all alone...you've had your fun and your fight, now let's call it a night and let's go somewhere else...

Cedric: but this insolent kid...she can't just get away like that! She needs to pay for what she told me...didn't you hear?


Jay: oh yeah of course I did... she has some nerve this one! So young and so brave already...admirable, actually...



Jay: let me tell you a secret....*whispers* it was about time someone told him what you told him!


Cedric: hey! What did you just say?

Catherine: *giggles*


Jay: so, little girl, looks like you're the one to talk to if we, say, wanted to make a deal....you're the boss *winks*  and since we're now clear, I am sure you and I can shake hands and say we're even, nobody's hurt and we can head our own ways?


Catherine: nobody's hurt! Your friend beat up my brother! I won't shake hands with you!

Jay: but I did not! So...


Catherine: so, you were there and did nothing. You're as much a jerk as your friends. You're all losers, I hope the police will take you all.



Jay: okay, okay. I just wanted to say we're sorry we caused all this mess and you are now free to leave...


Catherine: right. Bye! Not that we needed your permission, anyway...


Oriana: yeah, let's go, it was a just a huge waste of time...my mum wasn't here and they can't possibly know anything about her. It's late, let's go...



Kindra: yeah right, you're all looking for mummy!


Meghan: hahaha

Tobias: it's Oriana's mum and my aunt...

Kindra: oh, so you're helping your cousin...I kinda thought she was your girlfriend at some point...

Tobias: uh? No she's my cousin....I don't have a---

Kindra: you don't? Well, that's good. No, that's a pity, I would have loved to steal you to someone else...now that I have a closer look, you actually look pretty cute you know that?

Tobias: er...thanks?


Jay: what...what on earth are you doing Kindra!


Kindra: uh, flirting with this guy? I kinda like him, I want to keep him Jay! He's my toy!


Jay: like him and keep him? Toys? Where are we, kindergarten? Get the hell away from him, we already had our fun tonight, now it's time to go!


Kindra: but why?

Jay: because I say so! We did much damage already and the little one and I, we have a deal. You have to let them go!


Kindra: you always spoil everything Jay! Cedric will not be happy with that!



Cedric: I'm not! I'd love to beat them all up but...Jay said we made so much mess someone might have called the police...it's better we leave now...but I assure you, we'll have our revenge!


Kindra: but...Cedric!


Meghan: *sobs* but...I don't want to go...I want to dye that girl's hair purple!



Jay: hey man....you'd better go...I believe the police will be here in no time...


Tobias: yes...but hey, why do you suddenly seem to be on our side??

Jay: let's say I admire strong and courageous people. These are not common qualities to find in people. Specially in kids. And your sister... she reminds me a bit of a little guy I knew once...before everything turned dark and bad...but that's enough, you go now, before I change my mind...


Rafael: hey, are you okay?

Caroline: yes...that was quite a night, uh?

Rafael: too bad we have to go now...they actually play nice music here...


Oriana: oh goodness! Are these sirens?


Meghan: nooooo the police is coming! I can't keep myself....


Caroline: oh goodness, the police! What are we going to do now?


Rafael: come down, we'll explain...we did nothing wrong...

Caroline: but your sister...

Rafael: don't worry, they won't take us away, we'll sneak back home before dawn and my sister will never know what happened tonight....


Dianne: hello, that was about time.


Caroline: oops...

Rafael: er....hello sis...I can explain...


Dianne: yes please, do...I got a call from the police in the wee hours of morning that you were heading home. I hope you have a good excuse for that...


Rafael: it's just...we got....we met....we couldn't...---

Oriana: thing is, we went looking for my mum in all clubs in town. We didn't find her. And finally we accidentally crossed paths with this band of idiots...


Dianne: oh dear, which one? I hope it's not the gang with the guy with the red mohawk...


Rafael: yes exactly that one...

Dianne: oh goodness, are you okay? I told you not to go messing around with those people! They're dangerous!

Caroline: actually Catherine gave the mohawk guy some hard time...didn't you, hon?

Tobias: yeah but if it hadn't been for that other guy, that Jay...I don't know how it would have ended...

Dianne: oh my, they didn't hurt you, did they?

Catherine: nope...that Cedric beat Toby though...

Tobias: no need to share the news, Cath...it's already humiliating as it is, no need for people to know I was beaten by that loser...

Catherine: sorry...

Tobias: I'm good anyway, I'm not hurt or anything...if we're not talking of my pride *sighs*

Dianne: so that's why the police was there... but then again, of course, you went to check if Oriana's mum was in the old warehouse, didn't you? Goodness Rafael, I thought you were more responsible than that...you know it's their hideout! This town is not safe anymore...

Caroline: anyway, the thing that worries me most now is what happened to Hildur...we asked around but nobody seemed to know her...


Caroline: I wonder where she could be....but why would she lie to her own daughter?



Caroline: I hope nothing bad happened to her....


Rafael: don't worry, I'm sure she's just fine'...we'll find her, okay? I promise...


Caroline: thank you...



Rafael: it's school day today, I have to go....will you be okay on your own here? I'll be back this afternoon....maybe Dianne can show you around or something...




Caroline: we'll be okay...but I'll be looking forward to seeing you again...

Dianne: .....


Catherine: uhm I wonder....do you think those two....do you think they're hiding something from us? I would say they like each other...


Oriana: but it's obvious they do, darling! A little too obvious I'd say...but I don't think they realise how disgusting they are... *giggles*

Tobias: that's so sad.... I wish I had a girlfriend too....oooh my hot dog girl, where on earth are you?


Susan: gah!!! [hey, did you forget about me? I'm still here and part of the story!]


^_^ she's so cute ^_^


Rafael: ....I don't want to leave you...you promise you'll be careful?



Dianne: okay, enough guys, go now Rafael, or you're gonna be late...


Rafael: right...bye then...


Dianne: so, how about we go have a tour downtown? I don't think you saw much of it last night...


Catherine: cool!

Caroline: I'd love to see it! But I need to finish writing my diary first...


Dianne: fine, I'll go get ready...

Oriana: hey guys...


Caroline: what?


Oriana: do you think those guys from yesterday night are fine?

Catherine: who cares!


Caroline: uh? Why do you care? They were jerks, they're probably in jail! The police took them away and that was one sweet moment of vengeance!


Oriana: yes but...I was just wondering...I know they're bad guys but...maybe not all of them are evil?

Caroline: what do you mean?

Oriana: listen, after the first police car had left with Cedric, Kindra and Meghan.... that guy, Armando, came to talk to me....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Armando: why are you crying?


Oriana: what? I'm not...crying...it's just...it was all useless...

Armando: hey, if it's because of what Cedric told you before...you shouldn't pay attention to him, the little one is right, he's just a jerk...


Oriana: what?











Armando: I mean, I actually think you're pretty cute...and maybe....we could go out...sometimes?









Oriana: oh goodness, this can't be real...are you kidding me? Why, of course you are, but you know what? That's enough! And why on earth are you still here?











Armando: the police was just looking for Cedric, Kindra and Meghan...they're the one with the highest fights record...anyway I'm saying the truth...I'm sorry for what happened upstairs...I'm the last one in the gang...I couldn't possibly----

Oriana: whatever! you know, I already have issues in my life to worry about, I don't need losers like you to complicate my life any further! My mum is nowhere to be seen, nobody seems to know her....she must have lied to me for the whole time...and our secret travel here was totally useless! And then we bump into you lot who just start messing with us. For no reason. So, sorry, but I don't believe you! or go out with you! Now, if you excuse me, we need to go...


Armando: ......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oriana: ....and you know, I was very upset, I thought he was just teasing me but....his face, it was so sad...


Catherine: oh please, Oriana! We're talking about those mean freaks who gave us all a hard time yesterday! They said bad things to you as well! Who cares how their face look like!

Oriana: yes, but I'm not making anyone miserable, no matter who he is...look, I'm just sorry I was very rude...I'm not a rude person....

Caroline: no, you're very sweet indeed! But don't worry, he'll be fine, probably they have forgotten us already and they've found someone else to annoy....

Catherine: yep! But now, enough of those losers, let's get ready and have fun in town with Dianne!


Caroline: cool, there's a door in the wall!


Dianne: yes, these were the walls protecting the city in old times...they survived pretty well, didn't they?

Caroline: cool, we're almost there!


Dianne: and here we are! Welcome to the city center!



Catherine: this place is so cool!!!



Dianne: I'm glad you like it....I like it quite a lot myself! Look, this is the city hall...


Dianne: but hey, look at the time, are you hungry? I think we can go have something to eat at my favourite restaurant...


Tobias: uhm, what should we take?


Dianne: I think you could try our special pasta...it's a typical dish from here!


Caroline: yummi, it's delicious!


Caroline: come on Susie, peek a booooooo!


Susan: boo!


Random guy: hey Dianna! How are ya doing? Listen, are you still looking for those fresh vegetables we talked about yesterday?

Dianne: oh hey Lucas! Yes indeed, did you find them anywhere? Because it seems that nowadays every single shop is selling low quality stuff....

Lucas: I think you should try Helen's place! I don't know how if she grows them herself or if she buys them somewhere else but I've just been there and those vegetables were fabulous!

Dianne: great! Thanks! I guess I'll pass by before carrying on with the town tour!

Lucas: tour?

Dianne: yes, we have guests these days, came from far away to look for this girl's mother! Some singer named Hildur...blond, blue eyes....have you ever heard of her?

Lucas: uhm I don't think I have...

Dianne: yeah, nobody does!

Lucas: but you could try and ask at the fancy café...they might know...

Dianne: that's what I was thinking...but it seems we need to take a longer tour to stop at our favourite grocery store, right, Susie?

Susan: wah!!!

Dianne: This Helen is actually a little weird...but Susie likes her and I trust my daughter's judgement so...let's go guys, a little detour is in order if you want to have a nice dinner tonight!


Catherine: so where are we going now?


Oriana: to buy vegetables I think...

Caroline: yes, but why are we walking among houses? It doesn't look like a grocery store place here...it's just private houses!

Dianne: it is! In fact, that's where we're headed. To this lady's place. She sells vegetables from her own garden!

Oriana: oh...


Dianne: so here we are, this is the magic vegetable cart!


Catherine: doesn't look so magic to me...it's small...

Caroline: I expected a real grocery store actually!

Dianne: Susie, look who's here! Hello, Helen!

Helen: oh hello you1 How are you and your little princess doing today?

Dianne: I'm good, just heard you have  wonderful vegetables today, Helen! Look at those tomatoes! so red and big! Where you get them is a mystery I suppose...


Helen: well, they're just regular tomatoes...



Dianne: no, believe me, they aren't! These are the best vegetables in town! Tell me, do you grow them on your own or do you get them from someone else?


Helen: well, that's what makes my vegetables mysterious, and maybe better than the other ones, isn't it?


Tobias: wow, this is the most boring conversation I ever heard....how can they find interest in talking vegetables?


Oriana: .....

Tobias: and what's so mysterious in vegetables, that I would never get! And I actually expected this Helen to be an old lady...who would sell vegetables for a living, nowadays?

Oriana: ....

Tobias: Ori? Are you there?


Helen: and how's the little princess today?


Susan: me good!!!

Dianne: oh yeah, she's fine! Happy that we have guests!


Helen: guests?


Dianne: yeah, right behind you! Besides, if you don't mind, we could ask you a few questions... because you see they came here to f---


Catherine: holy plumbob....




Oriana: MUM!!!!


To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Next one coming a.s.a.p. featuring the end of the Monte Vista special! :) Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page!
Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment