Saturday 25 January 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 19

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

....and to the Monte Vista Special part 2 :D

Last time we left the party heading for Rafael&Susan's house... in the hope that Rafael's sister knew Hildur...



Rafael: here we are, that's our house!


Susan: howme!


Caroline: wow it looks....cozy....


Oriana: you do have one nice coloured couch here!


Rafael: yeah, it's not a royal palace...but it's home! Monte Vista isn't a very rich town, if you hadn't already guessed...only a few rich families live in the city center but outside it's mainly a farming community...


Catherine: oh really? I wonder why Hildur came here to be a popstar then!

Rafael: yes, that's peculiar, we mostly get pop stars coming from other town and stopping here on tour...but I don't think you have many chances if you actually live here....anyways, we'll ask my sister when she comes back! I see she just made waffles, help yourself!


Tobias: hey, thanks man...is your sister away all the time? it must be tough to take care of your niece...I mean, with school and everything...



Rafael: oh well, actually it's not...I'm used to it... Dianne works much of the time, and when she doesn't, she goes out in town...you know, after what happened with Susie's dad she needs some fun too poor girl...



Caroline: wow these waffles are awsome! nomnomnom....so, what happened with Susie's dad?


Catherine: uhm I don't think that was a sensitive thing to ask...you know...

Caroline: oops...


Oriana: ....he probably left her when she was born as my dad left me and my mum.


Rafael: ....


Rafael: hey...that was one sensitive topic to talk about, I'm sorry....


Oriana: it's okay, I got over it, my dad was a jerk. For the records, he left with Caroline's mum. Apparently he had had a crush on her since they were teenagers. But she had a crush on Caroline's dad, she had been his IF for half her life and when he gave her the potion and she became human she just wanted to marry him. But he didn't want to get married or have children. But she got pregnant and he married her. And then came Caroline. Everything seemed fine but then the roles reversed: uncle Theodore was one great daddy while his wife wasn't a great mother at all.

Oriana: I knew before everybody else did, that my dad and her mum had an affair. My dad had already left mum and me by the time. But mum didn't know it was because of her. Then one day uncle Theodore arrived home earlier and there they were...so he took Caroline and found refuge in Tobias and Catherine's place. Their dad is my mum's big brother. And uncle Theodore is their mother's little brother. Aunt June, that's their mum's name, told uncle Theodore that he and Caroline could stay at their place. At the same time, uncle Arni, Toby&Kitty's dad told my mum and me that we could stay at their place too. So the house was crowded for some time and although Caroline and me fought a lot at the time, we eventually became like sisters and decided that our parents should get married so we could be like a family again.


Oriana: I knew my mum had had a crush on Caroline's dad when she was very young. Unluckily, when Caroline's dad realised his feelings for my mum it was too late. My mum had decided to leave for here with another man who had promised her a brilliant career. I didn't want to come so she left me with Theodore and Caroline. As soon as we could we made up a plan to bring my mum back. And now we're here.


Rafael: wow. It sounds....complicated....but I got the general picture... I guess...

Oriana: you're helping us so you had to know. Besides, I thought you need to know our backstory if you want to date my cousin.

Rafael: what!?!?!?! I don't---


Oriana: I mean, I know it's kinda early, I mean, we have only met this morning but hey, these things happen! And it's okay...at first I was so stupid to think you might like me but then I realised you had eyes for Caroline only. And Caroline became a little nasty when she saw you talking to me. I don't want to fight with her again. We got through that when we were younger, she was a nasty little girl, it took so much time to get along...she blamed me for the loss of her mum.


Rafael: but you had lost your dad too...

Oriana: but I had already kinda got over it. She hadn't. And she can't forget...she'll always have to live with her mother's legacy on her...you see, she inherited the IF trait from her. She doesn't tell people because she's ashamed of that. But it's not her fault... and I thought you should know that if you wanted to date her. You have to know and accept her as a whole package. Even the sides that she hides. And since I think she likes you too, here we are.

Rafael: well...thanks, I guess....you're very kind and protective of her...despite she has been nasty with you...why is that?

Oriana: if she's nasty, it's not because she means it. It's just her way to cope...besides, I was a very lonely child but she's like a sister to me now. And you don't always like your siblings, but they'll always be your siblings, right?


Rafael: oh yeah, you're so right...I can relate on that....but uhm...thanks...for the tips...


Oriana: not a problem...just don't tell her I told you that...

Rafael: you're a very kind and rare person Oriana...you're a good friend!

Oriana: yeah yeah I know that...

Rafael: I mean it!


Oriana: yes I know... but I wished you would look at me as you look at her...but hey, didn't happen, you can't force things you, can you? Better to make them easier and get out of the picture.


Rafael: I'm sorry....

Oriana: oh look! Caro's favourite show's on! Better leave the place... hey Caroline! Your favourite show is on!


Caroline: thanks Ori! Cool, I didn't know they had the Bold and the Beautiful in here too!

Oriana: ..........*whispers* I just hope someday I will find someone who will find me attractive...

























Tobias: oooh poor Ori....


Oriana: ....but till that moment, I'm gonna be brave...chin up girl! There's a mother to find...


Caroline: hey, may I sit here?

Rafael: of course...


Caroline: so, what did you two talk about?


Rafael: uh...Oriana told me the whole story... it's so complicated...and sad...

Caroline: aww thank you...you feel for us...that's sweet....


Caroline: then again, I don't know what exactly Oriana told you, but it was her dad who stole my mum first. And my heart was just shattered when I found out. We grew out of our childhood hostilities but still, somewhere inside me, that wound hasn't been healed....there's always something in me who thinks hey, it's her fault...


Rafael: what! What did you just say?


Caroline: that she always plays the part of the pure innocent child, abandoned by her father and mother and so on, I guess it's charming....like.... in a guy's eyes for example...maybe...but...I mean, she's a nice girl and everything but you should get to know her better before falling for ---


Rafael: Oriana is a wonderful person Caroline, you should be grateful to have her in your life! She's very kind and protective, you shouldn't be so....mean!


Caroline: what! I'm not mean I'm just warning you...in case...you know, you get the wrong impression...


Rafael: well then, don't! I don't need warning, I can tell things for myself thanks!

Caroline: hey, sorry, I just wanted to help! But I see it's too late...I can't believe it she took something from me...again!

Tobias: this is no good....

Catherine: no good at all...

Dianne: hey little bro! Had a nice day at school? Where's my precious Susi?


Caroline: so, you must be Dianne then!


Dianne: yes...and you are?


Rafael: sis, I can explain...


Dianne: you'd better! Who are these people invading the house?

Rafael: it was Susan...

Dianne: of course, what could my baby have done? Oh come on, blaming it on your baby niece! That's not cool...

Rafael: I was saying, Susan had another dream. She dreamt of a blond girl camping in the woods who was looking for help. This morning she wouldn't allow me to leave unless we walked there....

Dianne: you walked to the woods! Does this mean you skipped school?

Rafael: I had to! You know how she gets when she has such dreams...

Dianne: they're just dreams brother! You can't skip school because of a little girl's dreams!


Rafael: but they were true! We did find the blond girl of the dream...well, three of them but among them, there was the one that had appeared in Susie's dream! The child...Susie recognised her!


Dianne: yeah, and did she tell you that? She's just a kid, Rafael!

Rafael: but the dream was true, they really needed help! And you happen to be the only one who can help them out sis!


Dianne: me? I don't know them, and neither do you, I don't see how we could possibly help them...


Caroline: uhm, excuse me, Dianne?


Rafael: mistrustful sister....told ya, I can relate!



Caroline: I'm Caroline...we didn't mean to bother you but we're looking for someone and we don't know where to look....and Rafael told us you could help...and we're here...


Dianne: why me?

Caroline: because we're looking for Oriana's mum...she's a singer...she left Appaloosa Plains months ago to come here with the promise of becoming a pop star...she's probably one now, and Raf told us you know all about music and bands and singers...you often go to gigs and stuff so...we thought that maybe...you knew her...and you could tell us where we can find her....


Dianne: well, yes, it's true that I know everything of the subject....so if this is what this is all about...tell me, what's this person's name?


Caroline: Hildur Love. But she may go by another name...

Dianne: uhm, I've never heard such a name...


Oriana: but you must have heard of my mum! She's tall, slim, long blond hair, blue eyes....



Dianne: uhm...I don't think I know her...

Oriana: maybe if she changed her name it could be something dealing with Aurora Skies...she was born there you know...baybe something with northern lights in it, or snow, or cold or...

Dianne: I'm sorry girl, but this doesn't ring any bell...


Oriana: but you must know or have heard of her! She sent me an email a few weeks ago and said she had had a gig in some place...I forgot the name of....


Dianne: sorry....

Caroline: this isn't looking good at all.... mystery thickens....


Caroline: oh my, when was the last time I went to the toilet? I need one ... now!


Dianne: hey bro, I think it's time you show your friends around the house....with particular attention to the facilities... I don't have time to clean up after some one else than my daughter....

Rafael: why does she always have to be so...harsh? Man, that's embarrassing...


Oriana: Caroline...are you okay in there?


Tobias: that was embarrassing...

Catherine: poor Caroline....


Tobias: er...so, Dianne, you're a big music expert...


Catherine: and you've never seen or heard of auntie Hildur. It's not good, isn't it? Could it mean she lied to us all? Could it mean we came here for nothing and she's lost forever? Man, that sucks...

Tobias: Catherine! Don't talk that way...

Catherine: but it's the truth! I'm saying exactly what everybody is thinking...but if you don't want to hear it, do as you please...


Rafael: unluckily I think your sister's right....something is wrong with this whole thing...I mean, ours is a very small town, if she were here and if she were a singer, we would have heard of her...



Rafael: I mean...people know everything in here...it's just....weird...


Caroline: Toby where's Oriana?

Tobias: don't worry she's upstairs, she wanted to take a nap...

Caroline: good....so we can talk freely... how much are the odds that she didn't lie to her?


Dianne: not much, I fear...almost around zero I'd say.


Caroline: well, thank you for your support...

Dianne: but there's still something you can do before going back defeated. You can go out tonight and tour all the clubs where singers usually perform. If she didn't lie, you'll find her there. Or at least, the owners of the clubs will tell you if they have ever heard of her...

Tobias: now, this could actually work! Thanks!

Rafael: then the sooner we leave, the better! There are not many clubs around here but they're a little scattered...it will take time... I'll go tell Oriana....


Catherine: Ori, look! Look at my face! Isn't it funny?


Oriana: .....

Catherine: Ori?


Rafael: hey girls, I came to tell you that we're leaving any minute now...we're going around clubs to see if we can find news of your mum, Oriana...


Oriana: .....


Oriana: and if we can't find anything?


Rafael: well...I'm sure we'll find something up....

Oriana: I heard what you were discussing downstairs. I can't think she lied to me! Why would she do that? Why not just disappearing making no contact at all? No, I think she's here, I feel it! And we'll find her. We're not going back without her, understood? So if I hear of anyone thinking we're defeated already...I'll....well, I won't go back without her, that's all!

Tobias: don't worry Ori, we're going to find her....


Rafael: and I'll always be by your side, don't worry, we won't leave you alone in this...


Oriana: thank you....that's so sweet of you....

Caroline: ....





























Rafael: we've just met but I feel we're good friends already! And Susie feels it too! Don't you, little one?

Susan: gaaah!

Caroline: ....yeah...we're all good friends....aren't we all?


Caroline: Now, better get going. I'll wait outside.

Rafael: .........

Oriana: ...........


Rafael: there we are...I think we should start from this place, is most popular karaoke place in town...



Random karaoke singers: *signing* neeeear faaaaaaar whereeeeveeeer you aaaaaaare....


Catherine: ewww mushy songs! Disgusting!

Random karaoke singers: *singing* ... and my heart will always go oooon and ooooooooon....

Catherine: uhm Ori? What kind of place is this? Sorry to say that, but I do hope we don't find your mum here...

Oriana: uhm I don't think it's really her style of singing....I hope....


Rafael: hello random lady, don't find my question weird but...do you happen to hang out in this kind of place often? Because you know...


Random lady with sunglasses: uh?

Caroline: .....


Rafael: er...well...sorry if that seemed rude but...I just wanted to know if....


Caroline: words are definitely not his thing. Better go ask someone else...


Random lady with sunglasses: oh you wanna know if karaoke is damaging the baby! Oh not at all! But thanks for asking, that's very nice of you! Tons of pregnancy books state the music is actually good for the baby bump! So I come here to listen to music, hopefully my baby will be an artistic virtuoso!


Rafael: er.....

Random pregnant lady with sunglasses: anyway, I didn't think my baby bump was so visible, you have a good eye, man!

Rafael: actually I just....

Random pregnant lady with sunglasses: Planning on being a daddy soon? oh don't be ashamed, there's nothing to be ashamed of, only a lot to be proud of! I can point out some of the best pregnancy books for you if you want!

Rafael: hey! No way! I mean...congratulations I guess? But I just wanted to know if you've maybe met this person while you were hanging out this kind of places....


Tobias: HOLY PLUMBOB!


What?

Tobias: have you had a look around? All those ladies....

Uhm...what ladies? 

Tobias: they....I mean everyone....seems to be.....


Tobias: pregnant!!!


Well actually now that you make me notice that...that's true...Monte Vista seems to be full of pregnant ladies :D


Random mushy songs singer: hey kid, how did you like our performance? We love to sing in our karaoke bar together, my wife and I!


Catherine: .....uh...so, the place's yours then! So maybe you can help us...

Catherine: see, we're looking for this woman...tall, blond, singer...

Random mushy songs singer: uhm...the description doesn't ring any bell...

Catherine: ...her name's Hildur, but probably she's using a different name now...maybe something connected with Aurora Skies, her native land?


Random guy with weird taste for clothes: ---sorry girl, but I've no idea what you're talking about...I've never seen such a woman around...and I assure you I know almost all of the singers we have here...and I've never heard of her....


Oriana: ....


Rafael: so....are you sure?


Random pregnant lady with sunglasses: yes I'm sure...I'm sorry, I don't think this woman, Hildur, even lives here....

Rafael: but it just can't be....she must be somewhere in Monte Vista!

Random pregnant lady with sunglasses: well...maybe you could try the big club downtown...


Tobias: come on guys, why the sad faces, this is a big club, they'll have heard of Hildur for sure!


Oriana: ...I wouldn't be so sure of that....

Caroline: yeah...

Catherine: it's a small town...and all the people we talked to seemed to have never even heard of her...right Rafael?

Rafael: right...but I say we shouldn't give up yet! As Tobias said, this is a big club. I'm sure we'll find something here!

Caroline: ....otherwise I'm starting to think that we came here for nothing....

Oriana: but it can't be! She sent emails from here...why would she lie to me?

Tobias: let's get in and find out 'kay?


Oriana: holy plumbob! What kind of place is this? Doesn't look like my mum would perform in....let's get out, I don't think teens are supposed to hang out in here!


Caroline: relax, Ori! We're just having a look around, questioning a few people, having a drink maybe...

Oriana: a drink! I don't think we're supposed to have drinks, are we?


Catherine: cool, this place has purple lights! I love purple!


Caroline: come on, let's start with that guy over there...


Caroline: hello there, are you the owner of this place? It looks so cool!


Random barman: why, hello there! I haven't seen you around...are you new in town? And yes, I am, proud owner and barman of the cooler club in town!


Random barman: So, you definitely came to the right place to have fun!


Caroline: cool!! do you have disco music??

Oriana: .... she's not getting to the point, is she?

Rafael: ...nope...


Oriana: who cares of disco music, Caroline! We need to get the info we need and leave straight away, we wasted enough time! Don't you think so?


Caroline: relax Ori, I'm getting to it...and in the meanwhile, why not have some fun? The barman is going to offer us a round of drinks! Then maybe we'll get something out of him!

Oriana: oh no....no no no, we can't have drinks! We must concentrate on our purpose Caroline! What on earth are you doing? I thought you were into this as much as I am!

Caroline: I am sis, totally! It's just...why not enjoying while working for our goal?

Oriana: but...but...that's just crazy! Don't you think so too, Rafael?

Caroline: yes, Rafael, are you with me or with Oriana?

Rafael: what! it's not about choosing sides here...it's about working together! Besides..---


Caroline: fine, you stay getting bored with my cousin, I'll go have some fun!


Random girl: wow, I felt sparkles coming from that direction....friends of yours?

Tobias: family actually...most of them...but where were we, oh yeah, have you ever heard of or seen this woman?


Random girl: uh, no, I don't think so...


Tobias: but she's supposed to be singing in clubs in Monte Vista! You must have heard of her! Maybe she's using a nickname...but you would remember if you had ever seen her....


Random girl: sorry...no idea who you're talking about...but hey look, something's happening over there!



Oriana: I'd better make it up to Caroline...


Random barman: hey, girl, where are you going? And where did the other one go?

Rafael: I don't think it's really your business, is it?


Random barman: oh I'm sorry man, bad luck with the both of them! You scared them away haha! Here, get a drink and you'll feel better!


Rafael: .....


Random barman: And you know what? I'm going to make them feel better too with this drink! *winks*



Rafael: ... go anywhere around her and I'll kill you


O_o What? Rafael? You still there? What happened to shy, good Rafael? O_o


Rafael: away for a while...no time to be shy when the cool guy here wants to take over your love life with drinks...


Uhm, I don't think he does, actually, he's a barman, he serves drinks you know?

Rafael: now when the one I like is standing there all alone.

Go talk to her then! Before he does!

Rafael: right, right...as soon as the drink's over...

Rafael?

Rafael: yeah?

Are you scared?

Rafael: me? No way! Just waiting the right moment...

Well, the right moment is, like, now

Rafael: allright...allright...besides, who am I talking to anyway? 

Doesn't matter now, just go!


Random barman: hey girl, want a drink?


Oriana: are those two...kinda....you know....downstairs?

Random barman: that guy, he looks so good and smart...but he sure gave me the chills! I would not want to get in their way ...and neither would you, I assure you!


Oriana: yeah I know... I think I need that drink...



Oriana: wait, don't move, I want another one when I'm done!


Random barman: hey, easy girl! It's not bubble juice!


Caroline: hey Rafael...


Rafael: was that barman bothering you?

Caroline: uhm, nothing of the sort...but he was a bit rude actually, he just left and didn't offer me a drink! Weird, isn't it?

Rafael: good...good...

Caroline: good?


Rafael: yeah, I didn't want him to come talk to you...


Caroline: and why is that?

Rafael: ....because....

Catherine in the background: this pool is soo cool!

...... Catherine, shush!!! You're spoiling the romance!!! What a photo bomber...


Caroline: .....


Rafael: .... *swallows drink*

Caroline: er...so...what were you saying? My cousin kinda spoilt...the moment...


Rafael: .....would you like to dance?


Caroline: y-yes...I'd love to...


Rafael: let's go upstairs then! I hear music coming from up there!


Caroline: *whispers* yes..... oh goodness, is this really happening to me? I can't believe it!

Oh yes it is! ^_^ Go enjoy your dance ;)
































Tobias: ...and so I told her: Bonehilda, you'll get a cold if you keep going out in the snow without proper clothing on, and she said: no problem, sir, I'm already frozen to the bones! To the bones!!!!

Random girl: *giggles*

Caroline: ....looks like someone else is having fun as well...about time he got over that hot dog girl!





Random girl: so....do you want to dance or what?

Tobias: uh...well...

Random girl: because you know, you're a nice guy, we could have a drink together, dance a little...talk...you know...

Tobias: er...

Random girl: unless you have a girlfriend you haven't mentioned yet...

Tobias: no, nothing of the sort! I kind of like someone...

Random girl: more than you like me?

Tobias: you're a very nice girl but...I don't know...there was something about her...

Random girl: was?

Tobias: yeah I saw her just once. I don't even know her name. Or where she lives.

Random girl: oh dear...

Tobias: I know! I'm doomed....

Random girl: ......


Caroline: ....Ori? What....


Oriana: hey girl! I just thought I would play a bit of music...you know, to have some fun!

Caroline: Ori...are you allright...

Oriana: I'm fine! Playing the DJ is fun! Here, this song's for you, go, dance!


Caroline: she's actually quite good as a DJ, isn't she? That's some good music!



Random girl: uhm this music's dumb...don't you have anything teen pop?



Oriana: ewww no way! But I can show you some real music! Listen to this!.....



Catherine: ....




Catherine: hey bro, what are you all doing?


Tobias: look! Oriana is playing the DJ! And she's pretty good! Would you ever think she could do it?

Catherine: it's not the point...I mean, it's almost 10, we need to try some other club!

Tobias: wow I didn't think you were much of a clubbing girl, sis! And at that young age!

Catherine: no! I mean we need to move somewhere else to try to find her!

Tobias: who?


Catherine: ......I can't believe it....



Catherine: holy plumbob, what was in your drink bro? Hildur! Remember? We're in Monte Vista because we need to find her!


Tobias: oh yeah! Right! You're right sis, we have to go! Now! You tell Oriana, I'll tell the lovebirds over there...


Oriana: this is the rythm is my life.....oooh yeaaah....



Rafael: so...are you having fun?


Caroline: totally! I could dance all night long...with you...

Rafael: so could I....in fact....I---

Tobias: hey guys...


Rafael: w--what? damn, I was just about to...



Rafael: that was perfect timing, congratulations...

Tobias: sorry to break up the party, man...

Tobias: but we have to go...look for Hildur in one other place perhaps? It's getting late...

Rafael: yeah...right...allright...Hildur...I suppose we should go...there's one place we haven't visited yet...but I do hope we won't find her there because the people hanging out in there aren't the most...uh...civil?


Tobias: let's go anyway....



Tobias: what is this place?



Rafael: it's an old warehouse...now a club...but I don't think---


Catherine: it looks deserted...none is in here...

Rafael: yeah, this place freaks me out, let's get out, she's not here....

Caroline: wait, I hear music coming from upstairs! Let's go check! Maybe we could ask someone!

Rafael: no, you wait, don't go upstairs...wait, Caroline!


Mohawk guy: I'm bored....


Bartender: you're always bored, Cedric...


Mohawk girl: mmm you should taste this delicacy, Jay! Frozen brains, is it? Yummy!


Jay the bartender: uhm, I think I'll pass Meghan....


Cedric: come on guys, let's go out and find something to do...rob the supermarket maybe? Yes that would do...but first, make me one of your special drinks, Jay!


Caroline: er...excuse me?






Meghan: well well well! Look what we have here! A band of badly clothed foreigners... what do you want?


Cedric: don't be so rude Meg, please, have a seat, I'll make you a drink...and then we can see what we can do for you....or with you *mad laugh*


Rafael: hey, uhm...sorry if we bothered you, we're leaving now...

Cedric: I don't think so.....



To be continued......


I hope you liked the chapter, Monte Vista Special Part 3 Coming soon!!! :)
Feel free to comment or visit the facebook page!
Byeeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment