Sunday 12 January 2014

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 18

Hello everyone and welcome to the Love Legacy!
Sorry for the huge gap, I've been rather busy in December, then away for the holidays, but now I'm back! Still busy and it's not easy to find some hours in a row to play, but I unexpectedly found time this week so here's chapter 18 - a.k.a. the Monte Vista special part 1 - for you :D

So, last time we left the kids home alone while all adults had left for a mysterious free holiday....(if only such a thing really existed! I'd love to answer the phone and be told I won a free holiday XD)


Catherine: so, who's coming?

Tobias: everyone I guess!

Catherine: cool, it's gonna be fun! I've never been to a sleepover party!

Ghost Ralston: wof! [me neither! Thanks for inviting me!]

Lumikki: ....[uhm...when did we invite the ghost? anyway, party means pizza boxes to lick for me, yay!]


And the guests are here! Plus the usual party crasher (paparazzi) ....


Tobias: so, Manu, cool pyjamas you have there...

Manu: it's pure silk you know...

Tobias: uh....yeah....


Caroline: pizzaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!


Oriana: I want the first slice!

Catherine: hey, can't you see there's a queue here? Set yourself in line like all the other people!

Oriana: can't see anyone else but you and me girl, we'll fight for the first slice then! But I warn you, I'm very hungry!

Caroline: .......


Caroline: ....while you fight I'll start this pizza....mmmm looks good!


Oriana: ......

Catherine: ......

Tobias: yeah pass me a slice!

Catherine: Not fair bro, we were queuing up first!


Oriana: I think you upset her....


Tobias: but I didn't do anything!

Manu: let's bring the whole pizza to the poor girl...with some flowers on top! It'll make her happy again you'll see...


Oriana: ....I don't think you were too successful....


Manu: oh well, too bad she didn't want the pizza anymore, we can keep it all for ourselves!

Ghost Ralston: wof! [hey, save me the box!]

Anyway, pizza or not, the party went on, everybody enjoyed the dance floor, the dark lights and the drinks Francisco mixed...everybody was having wonderful time and the party was just epic!

.......


Only joking, the party was a total failure! XD


People didn't even notice that a dance floor had been positioned, and fell asleep right after eating pizza...

Caroline: hey Francisco, you're snoring too loud! I can't sleep! Oh well, I'll get more pizza then....


Bonehilda: well, they must have noticed the dancefloor, you know, they positioned their sleeping bags all around it but not on it....they must have known it was there...


Yes but....I hoped they would notice it some other way, you know, a way that would tell them to actually use it for the main purpose it was created for...dancing! Oh well....

And as strange as it can be, it seemed lik Catherine and Michael were the ones having more fun!


Catherine: pick-a-boo Micky!


Michael: booooo!

Catherine: look bro, all our grown up cousins and brother are asleep and we're still up! They don't know how to have fun but we do, don't we? The night is all for us!

Michael: yussss!

BANG!


Yesenia: Oh my, what was that?


Tobias, Caroline, Thomas: YAWN! What's all this noise about?

Manu: are we having an earthquake?

Francisco: zzzzzz

(and you can always spot the ones with the heavy sleeper trait :D)


Caroline: it's the darn stereo! It decided to break in the wee hours of morning! Why didn't you turn it off Cath?


Catherine: hey, not my fault if you, supposed party animals, fall asleep at 11 p.m. ..... Michael and me still wanted to have fun and listen to music!


Tobias: what a harsh wake....better make a strong coffee....



Tobias: hey girls, sorry for the tantrum....I made coffee if you need some! I'll go out to drink mine, hopefully the early morning chill will help me wake up...wanna join me?


Caroline: *yawns* I need tons of coffee! but yeah, let's get out....

Oriana: no, wait.....well....


Caroline: what...oh... you mean.... now?

Oriana: think, it's about time we tell him! And it's time we....do...it....you know...besides, nobody else is around which is a very rare occasion, I say we tell him the plan now!

Tobias: what are you two talking about?


Caroline: well then, there you go...Toby? We need to tell you something...a plan which has been our minds for a while now...


Oriana: but what we're going to tell you is classified information! You have to promise you won't tell anone else...

Tobias: okay okay...you're scaring me girls! Spit it out!


Caroline: we're leaving for Monte Vista. We are going to find Hildur and bring her back, so she can marry my dad and we can be one happy family.


Tobias: WHAT! How----

Oriana: oh come on, it was obvious she had a thing for Caroline's dad!

Caroline: and the other way round as well...

Tobias: yes but...she left with someone else remember? How can you know that she'll be willing to come back with you? Besides, how are you going to find her? She hasn't made any contacts and it's been months...

Oriana: well, she did write emails to me...you know, I'm her daughter, I guess she felt guilty....and it's right she feels that way! She left me behind for goodness sake!

Tobias: yes that's right...well then...if you're sure....I wish you succeed! Have a nice trip then....but wait: why is this classified? Don't tell me that uncle Theo doesn't know....

Caroline: ....


Tobias: he doesn't!!! oh man, you shouldn't do this girls, you should tell him, he'll be worried to death if he comes home and doesn't find you!


Caroline: we'll leave him a note....

Tobias: but...but...you can't expect me to keep the secret! Uncle Theodore will come here...and talk to mum and dad...I can't see them all worried when I know everything!

Oriana: but you won't need to tell them...you have to play your part in the plan!

Tobias: what? I don't get it....


Oriana: you're coming with us!



Tobias: WHAT! I can't possibly do that! My parents would freak out! And what about Catherine? And Michael? They can't possibly come with us!


Catherine: where can't I possibly come with you guys?

Tobias: great.....


Catherine: what are you talking about? Was it some kind of secret? I wanna know!


Caroline: come on, tell her, she can come too!

Tobias: I don't think so, she's just a kid, it's too dangerous!

Catherine: no I wanna go! Please? I promise it won't be dangerous! Wait, where are we going?


Caroline: we're going to Monte Vista honey, we're going to bring Ori's mother back!


Oriana: we must do that! she sent me a few emails...and I don't think she's happy! She belongs here with us....and with your uncle Theodore! It would all be so easy if adults just talked their hearts out! It's so obvious to everyone that we should be a family!


Oriana: so, we want to go find her and bring her back with us. But we didn't want to spread the news in case someone tries to stop us...but we don't want to go alone, we need a man with us and your brother seems just perfect...but you're a strong little girl yourself so I don't see why you can't be part of the company too!



Catherine: oh yes please! I want to come! Please please pretty please!



Tobias: Kitty, I don't think it's wise...what about mom and dad? They're going to freak out if they come home and they find it empty! And what about Michael? Uh? I'm responsible for the two of you!


Catherine: but it's for a good cause! They'll understand! I'm sure they want Hildur back too! And they want uncle Theodore to be with her, and they want them and Ori and Caro to be a family! Come on brother, even you can see that!

Tobias: what do you mean by "even me"?

Catherine: that you've been a little dumb lately, since your encounter with that hot dog girl...but despite that, I believe you can see reason in this matter!

Tobias: but it's dangerous Kitty! And imagine how mum and dad will feel when they find out we're gone! And you're forgetting about Michael!


Catherine: we can ask Manu and Thomas to babysit! oh come on brother, be brave, if we succeed, we can bring so much happiness to uncle Theodore and Hildur! And to our cousins as well...


Tobias: but...

Catherine: oh come on! Or hot dog girl will find a braver man...

Tobias: it's not about being brave, it's about being conscious!


Catherine: okay, you do what you want but I'm going. I want to help them to be happy!


Tobias: .....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Catherine: so....

Caroline: this is how Monte Vista looks like...trees....trees....and trees again.....


Tobias: and the weather is too hot....


Catherine: so, which direction are we going now? The last simoleons paid for a taxi drive to this very place...what now?

Caroline: uhm....


Oriana: I think we should go this way! I feel it! Mum...we're coming!


Caroline: okay then, let's go guys....


Oriana: look what I found! a pond! this place is beautiful!


Tobias: we've been walking for hours...and found nothing but a pond...we didn't even cross a living being! Something's wrong with this place...are you sure we're not going the wrong way? Maybe we're getting deeper into the countryside, instead of walking towards the town!


Catherine: I'm hungry...what do we still have to eat?


Caroline: nothing I fear...sorry...

Tobias: I told you! We should have never left like this...we could have asked my parents for advice, we could...

Caroline: oh, stop it Tobs! I didn't know you were so living by the rules! That's one good bit of adventure we're in, it's exciting!

Tobias: ....we could have brought Michael....I don't really trust Thomas and Manu as babysitters...

Catherine: ...well, on that you may have a point...

Caroline: oh come on guys, don't get discouraged! We're on a secret mission, we're living on adventure! Isn't it exciting? Stop worrying, your brother is fine and your parents will be fine, Catherine left them a note. They won't worry!

Tobias: oh they will...I know they will....and I'll be so dead....

Caroline: well then, better enjoy life while you're still alive right? *giggles*


Oriana: hey, how about start fishing our dinner?


Tobias: great, that's a plan! Anyone knows how to fish already?

Oriana, Caroline, Catherine: ......

Tobias: ....not me either...well, we'd better learn if we don't want to starve tonight...


Tobias: I'm confident....we can do it...


Caroline: I don't like fish...

Tobias: I thought you were the adventurous one? Sneaking away, camping, nature, camp fire...

Caroline: yes but why can't it be key lime pie around the camp fire? I don't like fish....


Oriana: uh....come on fishies, eat the bait...come on....my stomach's starting to grumble....



Tobias: umph, that's pure unluck....I don't think any fish is in there....we're wasting our time and we're still dinner-less! And it's almost sunset!



Catherine: wait! I think I got something....



Catherine: yeeees! Look! I got a fishy fish!!!!! Woohooooo!!!! There's plenty of dinner for everyone!


Well......in what way could that tiny fish be "plenty"? anyways....


Oriana: hey, I got one also!!! We're gonna have a huge dinner tonight!


Tobias: speaking of which, it's almost sunset...we should move on and try to find a place to stay for the night....


Caroline: how about this little groove? We can set our camp among the trees, nobody will see or bother us during the night, we'll be safe...



Tobias: okay, the camp fire is done, now let's build the tents...anyone wants to help? .....Caroline? What exactly are you doing?


Caroline: I'm trying to get a signal...there's no signal in here! I hoped I could identify our position with the GPS but it's not working...

Oriana: don't worry about that, we'll find a way to the town tomorrow, we can't be too far!

Tobias: hey, where's my sister?

Oriana: uh...dunno, she was here a second ago...maybe she went to the toilet or something....


Tobias: hey little sis...everything alright? I was worried, I turned around and you had disappeared!


Catherine: I needed the toilet...

Tobias: yeah right but...are you sure you're alright?

Catherine: yeah....but....I'm hungry....and...

Tobias: and?

Catherine: I'm scared....

Tobias: of sleeping outside? Don't worry, you won't be alone, you have your big brother protecting you! Not that there's something to be protected from anyway...don't worry Kitty, we haven't met a single soul for the whole day, I think it's perfectly safe here!

Catherine: yeah, but what about monsters?

Tobias: no sims, no monsters, I assure you! Is it better now?

Catherine: yes...but...

Tobias: but?

Catherine: what if we can't find her? What if we can't even find the way to get to the town? What if we're doomed to stay in these woods forever?

Tobias: now now, relax Kitty, that won't happen. Because Oriana feels she's close to her mum. It's a strong feeling so it must be true! Everything will be alright, you'll see...

Catherine: okay.... if you say so....


Tobias: ...I hope....


Catherine: but hey, it's a very beautiful place this Monte Vista, isn't it?

Tobias: definitely! Look at this wonderful sunset! I wish...if only....

Catherine: what?

Tobias: nothing...

Catherine: you blushed! No way, you're not thinking of that girl...again? You don't even know her name, you probably won't see her anymore!

Tobias: you'll understand when you get older sis...but now, let's light the fire and cook the wonderful dinner you contributed to fish!


Caroline: this place is so beautiful... your mum chose a wonderufl place to move to, Ori!


Oriana: yeah, very far from me though ....

Caroline: .....


Caroline: .....


Tobias: hey guys, why the sad faces?


Oriana: umph, I don't get it....why did she have to leave in the first place? She's just so stubborn I can't understand her at all! And you know what? I'm going to tell her straight in the face as soon as I see her!


Catherine: ......


Caroline: oh come on Ori, I think the two of you just need to hug each other....and for the records, you're just as stubborn as she is, otherwise we wouldn't be here now...


Oriana: but I'd never leave my daughter behind!

Catherine: ......


Caroline: would you rather she had forced you to come here with her against your own will? I think she made a brave decision to leave you the freedom to choose...


Oriana: ....

Catherine: ..... 

Catherine? What's wrong? Everything alright?

Catherine:....why is this thing not working here? I wanted to send a text to mum but....it's not working....

Aww you miss mom and dad, don't you? That's sweet...

Catherine: *sniffs* but don't tell the others okay? Tobias must still think I'm the tough one...despite being scared of sleeping in the woods...

Of course darling, I won't tell anyone :)


Tobias: mmm this fish is sooo good! nomnomnom... 



Caroline: yeah I have to admit it's not bad at all....


Oriana: you must be very hungry, you've always hated fish!

Tobias: Kitty, don't you eat your fish?

Catherine: not hungry...I'm tired, I just want to go to sleep...

Tobias: right, it's been a long eventful day! Let's retire for the night, tomorrow we'll find our way to the town and go find your mum Ori!

Ori: oh yes....can't wait!!!


Catherine: *yawns* nighty night girls!



After a peaceful night, the sun had just started to rise over the campsite when Caroline was woken up by some strange noises outside....



Too curious to see what was causing the noises, - perhaps a wild deer or a raccoon! - she couldn't stop herself from getting out of her tent in a rush in the attempt to catch a cute animal on the fact....


but she was definitely shocked with surprise when instead of a raccoon she found a little girl staring at her!

Little girl: wah!


Caroline: for the love of plumbob! who are you...and you??


Little girl: *sings*

Mysterious guy: .... uh ...sorry if she upset you...she didn't mean to....


Caroline: upset? I nearly got a heart attack! I expected to find a raccoon or something...I would have never expected to find...well, you two... 



Caroline: anyway, who are you and what are you doing here? If you came to rob us be aware that I'm quite strong and I'll fight you! You won't get away but with bruises and pain!


Mysterious guy: man, you're so scary for a girl! and no, no nothing of the sort! We just---

Caroline: ...and be aware that there's my cousin sleeping in the other tent, he's big and strong and he'll just kick your a$$!! 


Mysterious guy: hey, calm down girl, do you really think robbers bring toddlers at work?


Caroline: uhm no, I suppose they don't... 


Mysterious guy: phew that was close! This girl's scary, even in her underwear!


Caroline: what did you just say?

Mysterious guy: uh, nothing...

Caroline: anyway, explain yourself...who are you and what are you doing here?

Mysterious guy: I'm Rafael...and the little one is Susan...I know it may sound weird but...uh...she's a peculiar toddler...she has dreams...that often come true...she doesn't talk much but I've learned to trust her... she had one of those dreams last night... and this morning she wanted to come here...I think she'd seen that someone was camping here and was in need of help...a blond girl, she made a drawing...that would be you...I guess?

Caroline: ...you must be kidding me...

Rafael: no! I know it may seem weird but...it's true...otherwise how would we have been able to find you in these woods?

Caroline: wow...she's really psychic or something... and she drew a picture of me! But why me? That's cute anyway, you have one smart child!

Rafael: what? Oh, she's not mine! She's my niece, my sister's kid...

Caroline: oh, sorry...well yeah, you seemed to be young to be a daddy but you never know, a teen daddy walking his psychic child seemed...sweet?

Rafael: *blushes* well I'm a regular teen walking my niece, I guess that doesn't sound as sweet though...

Caroline: *giggles* I'm Caroline...and your niece...Susan you said? was totally right! We need help to get to the town and find someone...

Rafael: who?


Caroline: Ori's mum! She's been a selfish jerk left her behind when we were kids! I try to tell her that it was a brave decision not to force her to come here against her own will but...I really think Hildur was an idiot! She should have stayed, she loved my dad more than this mysterious guy she ran away with...and my dad loved her! Still does I guess! He just figured it out too late and she just left him! But they are just meant to be together! So we could be a family again and have our happy ending at last! You know, what with Ori's dad running away with my mum and everything...you know?


Rafael: uh....er....what?

Caroline: And cousins Toby and Kitty came with us to help!

Rafael: who?

Caroline: sorry I was blabbing...but we do need help to find someone... a singer...she should be famous by now! 


Rafael: oh, a famous singer! Why didn't you say that before? My sister knows all about pop stars in town and all around the world! I always babysit Susie when she's at gigs...


Catherine: *yawns* morning...what's all this noise about?


Catherine: oh gosh, who are these people? And why is Caroline talking to that guy...in her underwear? Oh, and there's a red haired kid playing with her doll in front of the girls' tent...



Catherine: wait, what? argh, this whole thing sucks!



Susan: .... *stares*


Catherine: ...uh....why is this one staring at me? What do you want from me? Go away kid, I don't like toddlers...I can barely stand my brother....shoo shoo!































Catherine: Caroline? Help! This kid is freaking me out!

Susan: ..... you! you in me dream!


Catherine: what?


Susan: you in me dream! I come help youuuu!

Catherine: what??!!!


Susan: big huuuug! I saves you!



Catherine: ..... I ....I don't get it....what is this girl talking about? Is she crazy or something? She's freaking me out! help!





Catherine: ...but I have to say...she's kinda cute...kinda....

Susan: *giggles*

Catherine: so, you know what freaky kid? I have a little brother at home...I think you'll like him, he's just as freaky and smelly as you are...maybe I should bring you home and introduce you to my brother! Maybe you could even be his girlfriend! haha! How would you like it?

Susan: *giggles*


Catherine: wait, what am I saying...and why on earth am I talking to this girl? What's---


Oriana: ---going on here?

Caroline: Ori!


Rafael: oh, so you are Oriana...another blonde one...and the little girl is also blond! Who knows which one of you three Susie dreamt of...


Catherine: dreamt of? Oh...that's why she said that.....I think...I think it was me...maybe? She said something about me being in her dream....or something...


Catherine: but wait, what are we all talking about? A little girl and a guy appearing from out of the blue at our campsite...the girl dreaming about me...and cousin Caroline talking to a guy in her underwear? Hahahahaha that's just too hilarious to be true! I think I'm still dreaming, I'm going back to sleep....


Caroline: ...... man.....I hadn't realised I was still in my sleeping outfit....

Rafael: ......uhm....I don't mind .... I think....

Caroline: ......

Catherine: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing!




Oriana: so, who are you and what are you doing here?

Rafael: well--

Caroline: *feeling annoyed* we've been through that already Ori, too complicated to explain again but it just suffices you to know that they came here to help us find your mum!

Rafael: uh...yeah, Caroline said she's a famous pop star? We should go to our place, my sister will know her for sure!

Oriana: really? Oh thank you!!!! That would be just wonderful!! And very kind of you!!!

Caroline: .... is it just me....or has she just become very annoying? I feel my childhood hatred for her rushing back...all of a sudden...how can that be?


Caroline: I have to search for my feelings on google....damn, the phone is not working here!


Tobias: .....morning Caroline....Ori....unknown guy talking to Ori....uh, wait, who?

Caroline: hi Tobs...

Tobias: hey, who's this guy talking to Ori? And.....


Tobias: wahahahahahahahahahahahahah that's so hilarious!


Caroline: come on Toby, we've been through "I'm in my underwear thing" already...please move on...

Tobias: no! look! Ori's blushing while talking to this guy!

Caroline: ..... what!!!!!! Oh....oh. That's not funny Toby stop laughing....


Catherine: Alas, I sense complications coming.... wait, did I just say "sense"? The freaky girl must have passed some of her psychic powers to me when she hugged me! Noooooooooo.....



Tobias: so....Caroline said you're here to help us find Hildur?


Rafael: and Hildur is....oh yeah, Oriana's mum!

Oriana: *looking disappointed*....Tobias...I was talking to Rafael....move away...


Rafael: yes! I was saying to your cousins that if this Hildur is a pop star now, my sister will know her for sure! So I suggest we all go home and question her!


Catherine: wait, I'll draw a picture of Hildur for your sister!

Oriana: I think it's just a wonderful idea Rafael! You're so kind...

Caroline: ...I....may...vomit.... [catch the quote XD XD] come on kid, if your brother's too busy being charmed by my cousin to notice you need to be changed, I'll do it, we won't let you go around smelly now, will we?

Susan: you smelly! *giggles*




Caroline: .....this is not really my day, is it?

Susan: *cuddles*


Tobias: that's just great man, let's go to your place then! Do you live far from here?


Rafael: nope, just past the woods!

Oriana: oh, it must be a wonderful place to live in...you're so lucky! 


Caroline: hey Raf, if you hadn't noticed your niece is smelling...I'll go change her since it seems you can't be bothered....


Rafael: uh...what? Oh...but....well...thanks?

Tobias: and since you change her, you could also change your clothes, we're leaving any minute now!

Rafael: *blushes*

Oriana: ......


Oriana: *feeling shy and blushing* so.... Rafael....what do you do in your life when you're not coming to help us? which by the way is a very kind...and sweet thing to do...*giggles*


Rafael: .....

Oriana: Rafael?

Rafael: what? Did you say something? I was distracted....

Oriana: *giggles*

Tobias: ....oh man....that's... that's....that's so bad! This is going to end so bad....oh man.....


Caroline: tell me little girl, why do I feel so jealous now? Why? I shouldn't be, I love Oriana and we're here to help my dad and her mum to be together...we want to be like sisters...so why do I hate her so much now? Oh well, you can't know that little Susie, can you?


Susan: you like my bwother. And other girl like my bwother too. *giggles*

Caroline: what! That's not true! .... is it? Besides I didn't know you could say such articulated sentences! You're a smart little thing! Scary, but smart...anyway, what you said is definitely not true! For me anyway!

Susan: *giggles*

Caroline: hey, since your'e so smart....do you know if he...uhm...is seeing someone?

Susan: wah! guuh! gaah!

Caroline: right, all of a sudden you can't talk anymore. Of course. Why not. Better get going....


Caroline: alright guys, we're ready, let's go...



Rafael: and what are you doing now? You're not....uh....texting someone...back home....you know...


Caroline: what? oh no, phones are not working here, but I was trying to see if the GPS was...but apparently it isn't...

Rafael: right...but why do you need the GPS? Me and Susie are leading you now, you're not lost anymore...

Caroline: for the records, we've never been lost! Just out of track, that's all...and I wanted to mark this place in case we need to sleep outside on our way back!

Rafael: but...well...now you know us, you don't need to sleep in the woods anymore! Come on let's go! Let's go meet my sister, she will know Oriana's mother for sure!



To be continued.............


I hope you liked the chapter and the beginning of the Monte Vista Special! :D It came after quite a long time and thanks to an unexpected free late afternoon and two sleepless nights. These too are useful, sometimes :D Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page!
Next part coming asap!

Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment