Sunday 15 December 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 17

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

It looks like we're going to celebrate a birthday today! The first of the Love kids is growing up! Are you ready?

Arni: uh, hello? Unknown town party organizer? I need a major birthday party here...my boy is becoming a teen today!


Bonehilda: let's get ready to party!


Michael: ....[why did this Bone thing pick me up? Creepy!]


Catherine: hey! Can't a lady have her privacy?


Sure thing hon, but you're late for your brother's birthday....


Ghost Sophie: who said birthday? Me wants cake!


Lumikki: .... since when are ghosts able to dig holes? Creepy...


Tobias: so...looks like I get to make a wish....what should I wish for....

June: come on Toby, blow the candles!

Trinity: yay cousin's growing up!

Oriana: come on cousin, blow those candles!

Tobias: okay okay but I haven't decided what to wish for yet....


Tobias: okay I made my wish! But I won't tell you....



Tobias: oh my goodness I'm going to become a teen!


June: yes darling, I can't believe you're growing up so fast!

Shameka: come on kid, let us see what an handsome teen you're going to be!

Thomas: pigtails! Pigtails! I vote for pigtails!

....Hopefully not....


Shameka: .......


Thomas: told ya!

Tobias: thank you cousin....


Oriana: he's not cute...



Trinity: I'm lost for words....shocked....he has....he has....girls--


Tobias: mum? Why am I not getting a makeover? I can't bear to wear this stupid hairstyle any longer!

Your wish is my command! ^_^


Shameka: now, that's my boy! Yay for teen Toby!


Tobias: do I look good now?

Oriana: darn, he's cuter than me now...

er....it doesn't take much *cough cough*


Michael: I don't know what's going on up there...


Michael: but I love playing with my buddy among all these legs!



June: yess, my boy is beautiful!


Catherine: he is indeed... I was half hoping to be the only good looking one of the family... too bad...


Tobias: well then, since it's my birthday I think I get to grab the first slice!


June: hold on tight or it might drop down....


Manu: why is that I didn't get the first slice of cake? I wanted to be the first one!


Too bad I'm leaving. Wait, who's blocking the way? My dad is! Dad! Move away you're blocking the doorway!



Caroline: oh my goodness...


Oriana: right, that's quite a shock isn't it?

Caroline: grandpa...you are....so old!


Sebastian: I'm not that old.....am I?


(On a side note: Autumn is so beautiful! Too bad she was the spouse of a legacy cousin...)


Bonehilda: am I beautiful too?


Urgh, no, you are not! Move away from the camera before I get a heart attack! Now!


Catherine: hey Caroline, look what I can do! Can you dance like this? Try it! Follow what I'm doing!


Caroline: I don't think so...


Sebastian: but I can do that! I'm good! Am I not? I'm not that old you se---ouch.....er..... Hedwig-the-voice?


Yeeees?

Sebastian: I think my back just blocked...can't move....I'm stuck....it hurts! Could you please reset me?

You should be more careful Seb...what with old age and everything....


Shameka: so, Toby, how does it feel to be a teen? I bet you wished to meet the girl of your dreams!


Tobias: *cough* whaaat?


Shameka: a girlfriend Tobs....I'm not going to live as long as your grand grandmother lived, but I'd love to see my grand grandchildren...and since all of your cousins don't seem to have a partner yet I tell you, find a girl fast, I want grand grandchildren!


Tobias: grandma! What in the name of plumbob are you saying! I'm not thinking of this kind of stuff! At all!


Manu: I finally got a piece of cake. But the table is full. Where on earth will I go? I don't want to eat standing here....all alone....in the dark....wait, is it just me or is it getting scary? I'd better go home before the sun sets...only Plumbob knows what creatures will populate the streets after sunset...



Catherine: right people. The moment you were all waiting for has come. I am going to delight your evening with a song!



Catherine: and my dear big brother will sing along with me! Right?


Tobias: right kid sis, on the count of three! Three...two...one....

Catherine: let's rock!


Catherine: *singing* Iiii....don't want a lot foor Christmaaas.... there is just one thing I need.... I don't care about the presents.....underneath the Christmas tree....


Tobias: *singing*....Iiii just want you for my own....more than you could ever know....make my wish come true....all I want for Christmas iiiiiis.....

Catherine&Tobias: *singing* youuuuuuuuu....

.................

Manu: told ya, it's getting scarier and scarier....I'd better leave, now!

June: uhm...I don't think they realised we're in full spring....


Shameka: hey Seb, why the sad face?


Sebastian: are they really singing a Christmas song downstairs?

Shameka: well, yeah but I don't think they realised the awkwardness...

Sebastian: I was thinking....that maybe....we won't be there next Snowflake Day....

Shameka: what! Don't even think about that Seb! We're not going anywhere!

Sebastian: we're getting old Sham....

Shameka: but at least you have good genes! Look how much your mother lived!

Sebastian: but she was special...I got stuck while playing ballet poses! I'm too old even for dancing Sham, what will I do!

Shameka: here here, don't do this to yourself honey! There are ways you can feel young again, you know *winks*

ehm ehm....better move on and check out our beautiful teen boy!


Michael: hahaha big brother tickles me! Fun! I want more!


Awwwww brothers love <3 So you do love your little brother, Tobs!


Tobias: yeah yeah... now that I'm old and wise I can see that he's cute....and although I would have loved to have a brother closer to my age to play with, I have to acknowledge that it's nice to play the big brother part!


Awww you really grew up Toby <3 I can't believe you're soon going to meet your girlfr--


Tobias: what?



I mean, I can't believe you've grown up so fast! *cough cough*



Bonehilda: hey, Hedwig-the-voice! Look!


What?

Bonehilda: look how strong I am! And you need a strong woman to clean up all the mess the party caused yes you do!

Are you trying to impress me, so that I won't fire you?


Bonehilda: me? No way....am I impressing you?



Please, feel free to clean up....the toilets are waiting as well....


To leave Bonehilda some space for her cleanings, Tobias decided to end his birthday party at the park.

Tobias: now, any idea why did Manu wear that Alien mask to visit the spring festival?

Catherine: because he's weird?


Manu: hello little cousin, it waas a great idea to come here tonight! So much fun! Let's go skating!


Catherine: get away you creep! Besides, I wanna go search for eggs!


Unknown old food merchant: uhm, this is not good....



Cyril Love the food merchant: Great, now I'll have to do the job alone...I'll have a huge queue on my stand!


Francisco: I'm queuing up already....


Caroline: oh my...the grim reaper! I had never seen him before!


Ghost merchant: and you were just lucky, girl...


Grim Reaper: YOU! Random food merchant... that's what you get for not giving me discount at the winter festival! mwahahahaha


Hot dog girl: nooooo poor guy! If this is what you get for not giving discounts to the Grim Reaper...I don't wanna be in any selling job!

Manu the Alien guy: don't worry sweet Hot Dog girl, I'll protect you...

No you won't, you creep! Eyes off her, she's not meant for you!


Ghost merchant: please....please! I'll give you all my food booth for free!


Grim Reaper: too late...

Ghost merchant: please!

Grim Reaper: uhm....do you sell kittens?

Ghost merchant: uh, no, they're not in my inventory...

Grim Reaper: too bad... then you will perish!

Hot Dog girl: that's so harsh....please, Alien guy, do something!


Manu the Alien: erm erm...


Grim Reaper: yes? oh but....but....you're an alien! That's so cool! Tell me, where did you buy that mask? I want one for Spooky Day!

Manu the Alien: ..... dunno....it came with my inventory....


Grim Reaper: then you'll be the next one to die! So I can get my hands on your Alien mask mwahahahaha


No way, you won't take Manu, he's a bit weird but he's young! Get away from here Grim Reaper, now!


Hot Dog girl: I can't watch....that's so cruel...I'd better run home!



Catherine: that girl in the Hot Dog costume....she's uh....a little strange, don't you think Toby? ... Toby?



Tobias: ..... that girl.... she's.....I don't know....she's got something.....cute....


Oriana: how can you tell? She was in a hot dog costume! What a weird choice of clothes, by the way....and I know that, I'm the super expert on cuteness, it's on my shirt!


Tobias: I have to reach her....I have to talk to her!


I think it's too late Toby...she's gone....


Tobias: where is she? She can't be gone already.... I don't even know her name! I don't even know if I'm ever going to see her again! If only I had found the courage to go up to her earlier...stupid me, now I'll never see her again, I'm doomed!



Catherine: brother? What are you doing?


Tobias: do you think this love-o-meter works?

Catherine: what?


Tobias: you're still a kid Kitty and you can't get this kind of things...but to tell you the truth...I think I just fell in love!



Catherine: what? With whom? Hot Dog girl? You haven't even seen her face! Come on, you've been a teen only for a few hours, you can't be one of those foolish boys drooling after girls already!


Tobias: I don't know what I am....I just know that now that I'm doomed! I'm never going to see her again Kitty, what will I do?

Catherine: I am the one who's doomed...and you're a fool! Come back to me Tobs!

Tobias: the world is ending....

Catherine: fine.... FINE! I'll just go home. I'm very disappointed, you've changed so much already, I want my brother back!


Tobias: hey Thomas, you know everything about girls, right? Do you happen to know the name of that girl in a Hot Dog costume? I need to know who she is!


Thomas: I don't know man, but even if I did, I wouldn't remember now...you see, I have a certain necessity...

Tobias: but you must know! You know all the girls at school!

Thomas: that's right, and I don't know her, she must be new or just passing by! Now please, I have to go...

Caroline: Tobias...sorry to bring you back to the real world, but I need to tell you something before we leave...


Tobias: what's that about?


Oriana: not now Caroline, curfew is about to start! I don't wanna be caught by the police...again!

Caroline: okay, but we must talk soon, the three of us okay? We have something important to tell you!

Tobias: okay...see you at school then!

Oriana: no, not school, this is a secret matter! We'll tell you soon, just not right now, we have to run!

But the days passed and Tobias got no news of Caroline and Oriana.

He tried to take his mind off things by experimenting new potions....


...but his mind was too busy thinking over what could that secret his cousins were hiding possibly be!




And there was also something else which wouldn't allow him to concentrate properly...

He couldn't understand how or why his thoughts kept going back to that Hot Dog girl he had seen in the park... he hadn't even talked to her! and she had that costume on and the situation was very awkward, what with that old food merchant dying and all...but he had caught a glimpse of her face...their eyes had met for a second when she was running away...her eyes were so beautiful! He couldn't stop dreaming of those eyes...who was that girl?


Catherine: Tobs... Toby!


Tobias: uh?

Catherine: Come back here, I asked you what I should write in this exercise, what where you thinking about?

Tobias: uh...nothing...sorry sis it's just...I don't know...I feel....emotional...

Catherine: okay, it's easier if I do my homework on my own...thank you very much bro!

Tobias: sorry Kitty, you can't understand...

Catherine: oh yeah I do, I know you're an idiot! Stop thinking of that strange girl and come back to the real world! You have to accept it, you'll never see her again! While we need you here...now, since my homework's done, no thanks to you, I'd go play with my doll house...on my own...


Johnny the IF: she's got a point you know! I don't think you're going to see her again, she was probably just passing by...why don't you stop thinking of her, or of your cousins, and play with me again? I'm supposed to be your best friend!


Tobias: and would a best friend say such things? I don't think so...now, move away I want to get my dinner...



Michael was totally unaware of his older brother's worries...he just claimed some attention: the high chair was smelling badly and there was no way he would eat on a smell table!


Shameka: everything's smelling bad here. I wonder why.



Maybe that's why....ghost Rembrandt has ghost fleas! And hisses to everyone who tries to bathe him so I guess he'll be left enjoying the ghost fleas....



Speaking of ghosts...a new tombstone appeared in the garden, it seems that Lily's gradutation gnome died :( RIP graduation gnome I forgot the name of! I bet the crowd of garden gnomes will miss you....



I don't think the Loves had noticed the new gnome tombstone...Michael loved playing on the bee ride and Shameka was the proudest of grannies!


Michael: see? Ain't I good?

Catherine: I bet he's going to fall off in one...two....


Shameka: you're a great rider Mich! But now it's time to get off...


Michael: no!

Shameka: come on, let's get inside, it's getting colder...

Michael: I said no!

Michael was the cutest of toddlers but since he had learned to speak, Michael was making his point clear. He was becoming a little bossy perhaps...taking from *cough cough* his big sister *cough cough* maybe?

Catherine: did you say anything?

Me? I said that you're a very sweet girl.....


Anyway, bossy or not, Michael is so cute! And very clever! He learns all his skills very fast!



Michael: look mummy, I can walk!


June: good boy, good boy! Come to mummy..

June: yes! You did it! Now you can walk on your own!

Michael: I'm a pro!


And that's exactly when it happened....June was holding little Michael when she got a call.....



June: I can't believe it! We won a free holiday!!


Congratulations!

Michael: cool! Where are we going?

Uhm, I don't think you're going anywhere hon, you're too young....


Tobias: so, where are you going? Somewhere exotic? Seaside?

Arni: We don't know yet....it's part of the surprise! But you know what you have to do son, we trust you...will you take care of your siblings, the dog and the house?

Tobias: of course dad, don't worry...

Arni: and no wild parties...

Tobias: dad! How could I do such a thing? It seems you don't know me...

Arni: right...sorry Tobs...so, there you go, the house is yours...oh, and keep an eye on Bonehilda as well, you never know what she may do...

Tobias: have a nice time!


Tobias: so....it looks like it's just the three of us now.... what shall we do first?


Catherine: ewww clean this horrible smell! 




Tobias: why don't we throw a sleepover party? Maybe ...

Catherine: she won't show up Toby! How could she, if none invites her?

Tobias: but maybe she's a friend...of a friend....of one of our cousins you know...


Catherine: yeah, why not.... anyway, a sleepover party sounds great, let's do it!



Tobias: yeah, let's party!



To be continued.....

I hope you liked the chapter! Next one will be....the beginning of a little special ;) not a Christmas special unluckily because the seasons in the legacy have quite a bad timing with the real year, but still :D Feel free to leave comments and visit the facebook page! 

Byeeeee ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Loved the chapter. I think I know who the girl is... my favorite part: close on bonehilda as she asks if she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D hehe ;) well, the facebook page is some kind of huge spoiler :D and I love that picture of bonehilda too, it was by chance that I took it, I just zoomed out with the camera and she appeared to be standing...like that....I had to include it :D

      Delete