Tuesday 3 December 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 16

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we had to say goodbye to our beloved founder Juliet....the longest living sim ever! (Okay, sometimes she was lucky the aging was off due to tricky pictures to shoot, then she got her age bar reset when her son Sebastian came back from the Netherworld plus she tricked me by eating life fruits without me realising it!) But I believe she's now happy and fulfilled, she even got to meet her grand grandchildren! Not every sim is granted this so I bet she's happy now...cooking for Mr Grim Reaper probably...and I'm sure she'll come back to visit soon! :)



Life went on. The kids were the most distraught for the loss of their great grandmother, Catherine in particular. Not even her IF could make her feel better...she preferred to be left alone, writing....



....or painting.



She even got to redo her bedroom in her grand grandma's old one. No more sleeping in the room her cousins Oriana and Caroline had shared! Now Catherine had her own princess-like room!

And she loved it. Besides, she felt sort of privileged that she got the room of such a great woman as her grandgranny!


Tobias, on the other hand, found out that playing with his IF Johnny could lift his spirits up. Or at least it would prevent him from thinking of his beloved grand grandmother....



And playing tag with his IF was a very good way to make his heart lighter...



Although a grandpa himself, Sebastian wasn't doing the smallest effort to hide his grief at all, and could often be found crying for his mother's loss.

Or playing in the sand as when he was a small kid...but Tobias was doubtful that regression to childhood would do any good to his grandpa...actually, it was kinda creepy to see him playing in the sandbox!


When he wasn't behaving crazy, Sebastian loved to take care of Lumikki. The dog was really attached to his mother, and he felt that taking care of her helped him to face his loss.



The kids started a new habit of playing chess together before dinner...it kept them busy and improved their logic skills, so Arni approved...



Ghost Benjamin: my wife....my sweet wife!She's dead! I can't believe it!


Er... excuse me? You were actually waiting for this!

Ghost Benjamin: uh, was I? Really? No way...how could I be so mean....wait....I'm dead too! Now we can be together forever and ever!

.....right......


For some reason, a lot of parties were being organised in that period...


Lily's party was during the next full moon. Sebastian decided to ride his wife's bike across town to his youngest daughter's place... feeling cool, don't you?

Sebastian: oh yeah, I'm a cool grandpa riding my wife's cool motorbike! Nothing can scare me tonight oh yeaaaah!


Cyril: braaaaaaains!


Sebastian: aaaaargh someone HEEEELP!!!!

Poor Cyril...what happened to you....


Sebastian: who cares of what happened to him? I thought you cared of what happened to me! I'm the heir of the second generation for plumbob's sake!"


Cyril: aaargh I lack braaaaaaainsssssss!!!!!


Poor heir of generation two...that was one shocking party indeed... the only positive thing was that Sebastian got to cuddle Lily's kid!



Yet anoter cutie <3



And she wasn't the only surprise of the night! While Sebastian was attending Lily's party, June was attending Simon's. And there she met his daughter Danette! A cute little vampire like her mother Autumn :) But with her werewolf dad's hair colour!



Although the ground was still icy in the morning, Spring has definitely come! And with it we got a new gnome...


Igor the rapper gnome: oooh yeah, he wears a pink bunny costume, but he rocks oooh yeah!

.........

Is it just me, or is the army of garden gnomes multiplying? Creepy much!


And together with creepy gnomes come creepy paparazzi! Or well, not creepy but definitely weird! Like this one....


Hey you! Paparazzi girl....nice...uh....outfit?

Paparazzi girl: yeah, it matches my umbrella, don't you think?

.....


Paparazzi girl: but...I think....I'm too tired to talk now....



.......


seriously, why do they do that? I mean, they're not stuck or anything...you could have gone home girl! Instead of fainting on my lawn....


Anyway, in this rainy day it seems like everyone's using those rainbow inspired umbrellas!


Catherine: hey bro, you do know your umbrella is broken, don't you?

Tobias: I kind of do know, you know, getting soaked up and everything...but it's the only one I got!

Catherine: fine, whatever...I'll go home while you go back to school to clean that stinky bug cage of yours! Haha you'd better shower before I see you at home, I don't want to have a stinky brother around haha!

Tobias: well, thank you, how sweet of you, sister....


Back home Catherine phoned her cousin and friend Trinity and asked her over...without her brother in the way, they would be able to play girly girl stuff and tell each other all their secrets!



After the bug cage was cleaned Tobias got a call from Caroline asking him over... he didn't really feel like going home and he hadn't met Caroline and Oriana for ages! So he went to their new place (which was actually Hildur&Oriana's old home) for a visit...



The three of them sat down at the kitchen table doing their homework, but Caroline got soon bored and fixed herself a snack .... of frozen brains?!!??


Caroline: so... how is it going in the main household?

Tobias: nothing particular...always the same... everyone's very taken by the new baby, Catherine's being moody and suddenly doesn't like to play with me as she did before...and she spends a lot of time talking to Trinity, I've no idea what they're telling to each other for, like, hours! And if she's not at the phone, she's writing stuff or painting...sometimes we play chess together though...I'll never understand girls!

Caroline: oh I think it's just a way to cope with....you know, grangran's death and everything...

Oriana: and the new baby. I think she feels a bit left out... you know, she's always been a little attention seeker...and now she's not everyone's baby girl anymore because there's a new baby to cuddle...

Tobias: and what about me? I've never been everyone's baby boy, I've always been the oldest brother who needs to take care of the younger siblings...

Caroline: true, but you're also the only one who could have everyone's attention on himself only, for a short while, but still...

Oriana: so don't be upset Tob! Besides, we're all going to age up soon! I guess things will be different when you age up!

Caroline: you'll be the first Ori, you'll tell us...and I'll be second!

Tobias: yeah yeah...but I don't think being a teenager is such a great deal...have you met Yesenia recently? She kinda changed...didn't she?

Caroline: oh, but we won't change! Will we?

Oriana: no way, let's promise we won't change and we'll be friends forever!

Tobias: I won't change for sure...but I hope Catherine will, she's being impossible lately....and it's going to be tough at home, for sure...


Shameka: miss Catherine Love, what on earth are you doing here instead of being at school!



Catherine: but grandma, I was just about to go I was just having my breakfast!


Shameka: don't try to trick your grandma, miss! You have to go to school on time otherwise you get grounded! And you're so grounded!

Catherine: but grandma...think of it, I just lost my grangran, I'm brokenhearted!


Shameka: I know hon, but that doesn't change the fact that you're not at school when you should be...life must go on you know, and you must go to school and learn and everything...so no excuses, you're grounded!


Toby's IF: poor girl...don't you say anything to help your sister, Toby?

Tobias: how could I...I was grounded myself...and all because that freaky Bonehilda was stuck in front of the fridge and didn't let us get our breakfast in time!


Shameka: poor kids...I understand they're suffering...but it's not an excuse to skip scuse, you know... the loss of Juliet is hard for everyone to cope with but... we have to go on, you know...



Speaking of which.... Juliet's ghost hadn't come out yet, but thanks to the heavy spring rain, beautiful yellow flowers had blossomed on her grave...


RIP Juliet, I can't believe my beloved founder is dead :(


And the gnomes couldn't care less...them heartless creatures... they stand there, day and night, organising their rebellion...


Dwayne the Uni gnome: so, are you with me?

Rapper gnome: oh yeah brother!

Ilario: yes yes me in!

Selena the Freezer bunny on the llama: yay! Let's get it going men!



And finally the day that Catherine was dreading came....it was Michael's birthday!


Her little brother was becoming a toddler...for some reason she couldn't explain she really hated the idea!

June: hey kid...what's wrong? Do you want to tell me what's bothering you these days?

Catherine: nothing mum... it's just....am I still going to be your little girl? Even with Michael around? Will you and dad still love me?

June: but of course honey! How could you think we wouldn't! You'll always be our little princess...


Arni: June, I can't believe our baby is growing up already! So many things happened since he was born... but love keeps us together, in the good and the bad, and we do have a wonderful family don't we?


June: we do...I couldn't be happier, Arni... and you know what?


June: we should share our happiness and love with the rest of the family! Let's organise a birthday party for Michael! A big party like the ones granny Juliet used to throw...



Shameka: cool, I was missing crazy Love family parties!



And it looks like a few of the old pets were missing the Love parties!



And Lumikki decided to became friends with ghost Ralston :)



June: is it just me....or are these gnomes multiplying day by day? They look so....real...


As a matter of fact.. little Ilario? grew up and it seems he's now going through an emo-dark-like teen age....


Igor the rapper gnome: he rocks, man!

Dwayne the uni gnome: alright...I approve

Christina the laundry bear gnome: oh my, he looks awful, really....who told him that outfit suited him?

Random Freezer bunny: wasntme!


And the guests started to arrive! And it looks like a few of the Love cousins grew up! The one in front with the mohawk is Francisco, late Yusun's son! And on the background....



Thomas? With...pigtails? Oh my....



And what's with the rainbow umbrellas? And the Halloween masks!

Yesenia is also wearing a mask... and the girl with the alien mask is....


Oriana!


Oriana: like my shirt?

Yeah, you definitely look...uh....cute...so, why the alien mask?


Oriana: you know, I grew up but Caroline didn't...I'm just not sure I feel comfortable with how I look...not yet...



Then you should let me see your face Ori, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it...



Oriana: it's the hairstyle...



Oh that! That we can change...



Oriana: really? but hey, next time okay? Going home now, I'm not ready to be looked at yet....


Are you sure? Because I'm not sure you saw your cousin Thomas....HE should be ashamed of his hairstyle....


Thomas....what happened to you....you were such a cute kid....why did you decide to wear pigtails on your baby cousin's birthday?


Thomas: uh...because I'm a fairy...and it's cool? Besides, I think it matches my wings...

Theodore: er.... Thomas, you okay?

Okay, fine, I'll do it, I'll do it! I'll risk a major crash&no save to redo your hairstyle! I really can't look at you like this, honestly....


Now, that's better! Although I wonder....where did your pretty cute face go? You look mean...mischievious....



Thomas: who, me? I don't think so...and I don't think this hairstyle suits me...



Thomas: now, that's better!


....not again. Not that hairstyle again! T_T And what about those Halloween masks? They don't fit a little boy's birthday party at all! Take it off!

Thomas: no way, it matches my jacket....

Holy plumbob....


June: you said it right...holy plumbob....will this family ever get normal?


Bonehilda: I don't think so madam...but at least there's old Bonehilda to keep things under control! I'll try to make everyone stay as normal as possible!

....so said the skeleton maid....


At least Michael looks happy!



Happy birthday Michael!!!!



Shameka: yay for Michael!


Arni: wait! I had to go to the toilet! Wait!


June: there you go, love, show us all what a wonderful toddler you are!



Michael: gah! [am I cute?]


......

Honestly, what's wrong with female hairstyles showing up on boys??


Now, that's so much better! Awwww what a cutie you are Michael!


Michael: waah! [I know, I know...]


Arni: yay! My kid's growing up!


Shameka: love? He grew up already....you kinda missed it you know...

Catherine: gran, you're being very hateful lately...is it old age or what?


Tobias: so...this is my little brother as toddler...he looks cute...I guess...



Catherine: I think someone just stole your first place in the "I'm the cutest boy ever" competition, bro...



Catherine: well done Michael! Now I won't be the only one put into disgrace by your appearance!


Michael: uh?


Michael: guh? [what is going on here? Why did big brother leave?]


Catherine: you do look cute actually....


Catherine: but don't think it will make it any difference...


Michael: waah! [my sister loves me!!]

Er...well... I think she does, in a way, you know....she just doesn't show her *true* feelings easily....


Sebastian: now, grandchild of mine, please, explain your old grandfather why on earth you choose this weird attire for your cousin's birthday party...


Thomas: what? This is my everyday outfit! Don't you like it?

Sebastian: .......


Rebecca: oh my goodness!

Why, hello Rebecca! Long time no see! I've missed you! Why the surprised face?

Rebecca: my sister...and Cyril's kid...don't you see them?

Well, yeah, what's up with them?

Rebecca: they're listening to the cello...but none's playing it! Either the player is invisible or they just got mad...

It's playing itself, maybe? Uhm...weird....and they're even dancing O_o


Damien: wonderful music, wasn't it?


June: sure!

O_o


Speaking of craziness... don't you just get crazy looking at this cutie here? <3



Catherine: I don't, actually. I, as Queen of Love House, need to protect my subjects from the latest invasion of cuteness!



Catherine: I declare that I, your queen, can be the last of the cute kids! None can challenge the cuteness of Queen Catherine of The Loves. You hear me? No one!


Lumikki: [ooh look at this one! Is it new? It looks cute! Can I play with it? Please?]


Michael: waah! [fluffy doggee!]



Lumikki: *sniffs*



Lumikki: wof! [he smells good! I think I like him yes! I like toddlers' smell! I think he can stay!]



Sebastian: look who's coming to get you! The claw!


Catherine: I can't stand one minute more of this....it's disgusting....


Sebastian: it's the Claw of Tickly Tickles!



Arni: why is everyone snuggling my son....while I, the father, haven't had that possibility yet? It's just not right...



Arni: you....get your hands off my son...the right of squeezing him first was mine!


Sebastian: oh yeah? And where does this rule lay?

Arni: in his DNA....

Sebastian: but he has my haircolour!

Arni: and he has my eyes...and June's skin tone! So that's two to one, we win. Now hand me my child!


Arni: I won...


Sebastian: I miss my grandchild already...

Michael: .... [don't worry grandpa, you can play with me later again!]


Michael: waaaah! [and we could play like this! See what my dad is doing? That's fun!]



Shameka: hey, still waiting for my turn to hold my grandchild! I think it's gonna be long...better get a cup of tea in the meanwhile...



Arni: now, little man, at last we get some peace!


Michael: guuh [yes, play with me daddy!]


Arni: ... so I can be the first to potty train you my son!


Michael: ... [I said I wanted to play daddy....I don't think you understand very well...]


Michael: ... [now, this is way more entertaining than potty training yess!]



Days passed and Catherine did her best not to notice her little brother... she spent a lot of her time chatting with her cousin Trinity, or also writing her novel!


One day she felt gloomier than ever and she decided to stop by Trinity's place after school... she needed to talk to someone!


She was so frustrated that all her parents' attentions were concentrated on her little brother!



Catherine: but you don't understand! He has that angel-like face...and he just stands there, eating his hand...and everybody love him! It's so irritating! Girl, I need people to take care of me!


Trinity: I understand that but...I kinda envy you you know...sometimes I feel lonely, I'd love to have a baby brother or sister...

Catherine: but they smell! Sometimes good, but mostly it's a bad smell! And let me tell you, you're very lucky to be an only child...you have your parents thinking of you, and taking care of you only!

Trinity: yes but...I think your parents still think of you and love you you know! It's just that you're a grown up girl now and...

Catherine: yeah yeah all that crap of being a grown up girl...but you know what?




Catherine: Tobias is older than me but is still scared of bed monsters!

Trinity: *giggles*


Catherine loved visiting her friend. Specially when none but her cat Caslyn was around...



But as the day was ending, they realised they hadn't done their homework yet, and as good schoolgirls they worked together...although that day's assignment seemed pretty hard!



When she finally went home and played with her dollhouse in her room, Catherine realised that playing alone was good but...she really wished Trinity was there all the time. Tobias didn't play dolls with her... maybe if she had a little sister...if only Michael had been a girl! But you can't really decide those things, could you? But maybe she could as her mother if she could have a little sister to play with...


In his room nearby Tobias was also playing on his own. That night was special, and he decided he wanted to wear a costume...


For his last night as a kid, he would be a blue prince! And a happy one! Isn't he cute? <3


Catherine: hey Tobs...what are you doing? Oh, you're wearing a prince costume...

Tobias: and so what?

Catherine: nothing...just...isn't it a bit lame? I mean, you're old enough to become a teenager, I didn't think you were still into costumes...

Tobias: honestly, Cath, what's wrong with you?

Catherine: me? Nothing! Why?

Tobias: you've been weird lately, grumpy and hateful, it's not you! Well, a little maybe, but not this much, sis!

Catherine: I'm not hateful!

Tobias: yes you are! And whatever's wrong with you...fix it! It's annoying...


During the wee hours of morning Tobias was woken up by noises in his room...


Delizia the IF: Catherine, what are you doing in your brother's room in the deep of the night?

Catherine: if he can wear costumes and not be ashamed of if, I can too! 


Catherine: behold the beauty of Princess Catherine! You, subjects, will bow to me!


June: Kitty? Sweetheart? What are you doing? You're waking everybody up...

Tobias: yeah....mum....fix her please....

Catherine: but mum! I felt the urge to be a princess, and I don't have a costume box in my room! Besides, I don't think I woke you up, you're not in your pjs!

Johnny: master Tobias...I think your sister is going through a phase or something...


But honestly Tobias couldn't care less of his sister's issue in that particular day.... it was the day he would grow up and become a teenager!




To be continued....


I hope you liked the chapter! It's kinda weird without Juliet, isn't it? But I guess life must go on for everyone...and I have plans ;) If only the game would co-operate.... T_T Anyway feel free to leave a comment and visit the facebook page for sneak peeks and updates :) I'm not having much time for simming these days but hopefully it won't be too long till next chapter :)


In the meanwhile, happy 12 days of Simsmas, everyone :D 
I'm still laughing at this video, it's brilliant :D




No comments:

Post a Comment