Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 15

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we left the Loves smustling all together in the living room of Love House...celebrating Sebastian&Shameka's new stage of life!

It looks like life has gone back to normal in the legacy household, after the extended side of the family left or moved out. But will this last? What will become of Theodore and Hildur? Did it really end that way? You never know what life is saving for you....new beginnings....or endings.....



For Chip the chipmunk it was an ending. Poor chipmunk, he was old and didn't make it...he will be missed ;(

Bonehilda: oh, yes, life is cruel sometimes....and you're gonna be next dear snake...

Ossa: fssssst go away you skeleton lady! You won't have messsssssh *hissssss*

Uhm....was it life that took its toll on poor Chip...or did Bonehilda have something to do with it?

er.... Bonehilda...you did feed Chip, didn't you?

Bonehilda: who, me? I don't think these creatures need to be fed...

BONEHILDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA get away from the snake.... NOW! :@

Actually I don't think it was her though, Catherine used to take care of the little pets herself :) Probably Chip was very old... I don't even remember how long he had been with the family....anyway, RIP Chip, you'll be dearly missed....

Bonehilda: I won't miss him, he used to stink a lot

SHUT UP! :@

June: our chipmunk died...I'm so sad....

I'm sorry dear...but hey, that's life...and for a life gone...there's another being born! Look at your stomach, your baby is due soon I assume!

Arni: hey sweetheart, don't be sad...why don't we go out to stargaze together? In the moonlight?

June: yes...that would be great Arni...and----

June: ewwwww ghost!

Benjamin: boooooo! 

Shameka: hey there.... look at me, I'm on laundry duty! Am I a good mother? I let my son in law to go stargazing with my daughter to have some time for themselves...which, of course, means that if Arni's not doing the laundry, I have to do it...which sucks....but I did a good thing right?

Good girl :)

Shameka: now, they'd better have their romance quick, I'm just doing the new laundry, I'm certainly not moving the cleaned one to dry outisde!

.......

June: oh, hello Mrs zombie...isn't it a wonderful night?

Mrs Zombie: uh, hello hello....

Mrs Zombie: it's a wonderful night indeed! Stuck here with yummi brains passing by....but I'm not going to have any! Look, I just decided I wanna be vegetarian! From now on, no more human brainssss! Am I good or am I good?

Arni: isn't it wonderful? 

June: it is....it's wonderful to be here with you.... I love you Arni, like the first day...

Arni: so do I, love...and remember our first kiss? It was under the full moon...

June: well, that was actually the second *giggles* 

Mrs Zombie: sorry to interrupt guys, but I'm leaving! I wish you all the best, have a wonderful night, bye!

Arni: ......................

June:  .....................

Arni: we should probably get back inside...doesn't feel safe here....

June: but first.....

Arni: just like last time...

June: but last time I would have never guessed that we would be here today...expecting our third child!

Benjamin: my descendants are really disgusting....but where's Juliet? I can't find her.... I'm tired of waiting, I need her!

Not just yet...please? I know she's 155 but it's not time yet! It'll never be time for my Juliet.... :(

Catherine: hey mummy....is it a baby brother or a baby sister?

June: I don't know yet hon...it will be a surprise!

Catherine: but I'm tired of waiting, I wanna know now! 

Catherine: hey you, baby bun, you'd better be a little sister because I want to play dolls with you when you grow up, okay?

Spring arrived with grey skies and rain. The snow had melted completely and the Loves were waiting for the new baby to arrive....it was due any minute now!

But not all of them were concentrated on the new baby....some of them had other business to attend to....

Hey Seb, what's that serious face?

Sebastian: that's my face...it's always been serious...

Yeah I know but I mean...you're in the groundfloor toilet...with a serious face...knowing that at your mother's time it was a place for big events...I was just wondering...do you have something in your mind?

Sebastian: as a matter of fact, I do...I just decided something big. Life changing.

And what is that?

Sebastian: wait, I have to make a call first....don't look at me please...I need to concentrate...

Sebastian: uh, hello? Yeah, that's right... no, I'm not giving it a second thought.... I'M GONNA RETIRE!

Sebastian: congratulations to me! I'm now a retired old grandpa! hehehe

Arni: hey congratulations man!

Sebastian: heheheehe

Seb, stop clapping to yourself, you're creepy >.<

Arni&Shameka: let's strike for Yetis!

Sebastian: *clap clap*

O.o What????

Juliet: so, what are you going to do now that you retired, son?

Sebastian: why, mother, isn't it obvious?

Juliet: er...no?

Sebastian: I'm gonna spend every minute of my time with my wonderful wife! Upstairs, possibly...

Juliet: er...

Sebastian: now, if you excuse me, mother, I have something to take care of....

Sebastian: smoochy smoochy much!

June: .......


June: really, I don't think I'm supposed to see my elder parents making out in the bathroom...I'm a pregnant woman for plumbob's sake!

.....and it seems their new stage of life gave them new energy ....

Sebastian: new energy you say? A HUUUGE amount of it! Right Sham? *winks*

Shameka: er...

Sebastian: come on! Let's take a smoochy selfie!


Arni: are they done yet? I'm stuck here...I can't get out...and I can't watch either! Gross... 

Shameka: oh no, my eyes were closed!

Sebastian: let's take another one...we'll take as many as we need to get the perfect picture!

Arni: .............. HEEEEEELP!

Tobias: mummy, I wanted to ask....is it going to be a baby brother or sister?

June: everybody keeps asking that question! I don't know hon....

Tobias: I'd love a baby brother actually, but a little girl will also be nice...hey baby in there, come out soon, I want to meet you!

Tobias: hey sis, do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?

Catherine: I hope it's a girl! I wanna have a little sister that takes her big sister as a role model!

Tobias: Actually I'd love to have a little brother but anyway, I just hope he or she will be born soon, I can't wait to meet him or her! I'd love to have someone new to play with!

IF: but you already have meeeeeeee

Oh no, not another creepy IF >.<

And exactly when that creep was starting his stalking career.....

June: I think something's happening...

OMG OMG OMG! The baby's coming!

June: no it's just....

June: ooooh I'm pregnant! Isn't it sweet?

T_T

June: no wait, you were right, the baby's coming!!!! Heeeeelp!

Yesss! I knew it I knew it!

June: yeah yeah you did... and I didn't....but now, go get Arni! I need him!

Arni....Arni where are you?

Arni: uhm, I think I should attend the baby chicks....

No hon, your wife's having the baby! You need to drive her to the hospital, quick!

Tobias: hey mum, what's up...I heard screaming!

June: don't worry Toby, it's just that your little brother or sister is ready to join us! But dad is taking me to the hospital, everything will be fine! And when we're back, we're bringing home a little brother or sister for you and Kitty!

Arni: you okay June? Ready?

June: yeah, let's go!

And why is it always the pregnant woman who has to drive?

Anyway, after a while June and Arni came out of the hospital....with a bouncing baby boy!

Everyone meet Michael, the youngest of the Loves! He's athletic and virtuoso and loves latin music, autumn salad and green!

Arni was really excited to be a daddy for the third time!

Tobias: yess! I got a baby brother!

Shameka: yeeees another grandchild! Let's celebrate with a major workout!

Catherine: oh, it's a boy then...too bad, I was hoping for a little sister...who would worship me as her role model...

Sebastian: come on dear, I'm sure your little brother will love his big sister to bits as well!

Tobias: he's so cute mum! I'm so happy I have a little brother! So when he grows up, we could play soccer together and...

Catherine: oh goodness...I'm so disappointed...I really wanted someone who would play dolls with me...I miss Ori and Caroline so much.... maybe if I close my eyes he will go away....

Catherine: oh, he's still there...

Come on Kitty, you're not serious...

Catherine: I am! Toby's growing up in a short while...who will I play with when he does? I mean, do you even think how lonely I will be? I need a girl friend to play with! Don't you understand that? I'm lonely!

Now, how could you possibly feel lonely in such a messy household? And don't worry, I think your cousins will visit soon :)

Catherine: if you say so...but in the meanwhile, I have to play alone! How lame is that...I can play chess with Toby, but he would not play dolls! Lame... maybe I should go out and look for that vampire cousin of mine... Trinity...maybe she would like to play with me....but I bet she can't during daylight! Again, lame.....

But Catherine's problems were soon forgotten....as a sadder event took place in the house....

another squirrel died! RIP Nibbles....you'll be dearly missed. Hopefully you'll be running free with your friend Chip now... :(

Hey Juliet, why the sad face?

Juliet: I'm gonna be next....

What?

Juliet: all these deaths....and Benjamin coming out more frequently...these are signs...he's coming for me, Hedwig-the-voice, I'm gonna be next... I can't live forever...you know that...

Juliet..... :,( :,( :,( I really don't know how this family will go on without you :( 

Juliet: hey, I'm not dead yet! I'm gonna be soon but...not right now! And at least I got to know this little boy!

Juliet: Isn't he just wonderful? I love being a grand grandmother!

Juliet: and I'm gonna enjoy every single moment I have left!

While Catherine tried to ignore her little brother's presence as much as she could...

.... the rest of the family was totally into little Michael!

Arni loved his little man!


He couldn't believe he was now a proud daddy of three healthy children!

And who knows how many more to come! Maybe another little girl would make their family complete!

Arni: what do you think Michael, would you like to have a baby sister? Or a little brother to keep you company?

Michael: guh!

Awww isn't he just cute? <3 <3

And as a present, I got Michael a new toy!

Michael was enjoying his new playing mat when....Bonehilda decided to grace him with her bony presence...

Arni: hello Bonehilda....do you need anything in particular?

Bonehilda: actually I wanted to put the baby on the mat myself...but you came first...Bonehilda is not happy....

Nor is Michael apparently!

Michael: waaaaaaaaah

Arni: come on, kid, daddy's here...

Michael: waaaaaaaaaah [pick me up daddy, that bone lady scares me!]

Arni: here, have a long sound sleep with very sweet dreams...

Bonehilda: I don't understand...why are kids so scared of old Bonehilda?

Bonehilda: look, little kid, I may be bony but I'm strong! You are safe with me!

Arni: er...I think he knows that, it's just...could you please move away from the cot? I don't want my son to have *cough* nightmares *cough*

Juliet: now, please remind me...why are we keeping that thing again?

Well...

Juliet: I mean, she doesn't clean up. She doesn't cook. She obviously can't take care of the kids. She---

Bonehilda: oh, another squirrel died!

And you had nothing to do with it, right?

Bonehilda: uh...maybe I forgot to feed him....but just once or twice...how much food does such little creature need anyway?

.........

Juliet: see what I meant?

Okay. First of all, I think old Nibbles was just old, besides, I saw Catherine taking care of him. So his death is not Bonehilda's fault and secondly.... 

Juliet: secondly? You have to admit it....there's no reason we keep keeping that thing...

Well...she's ....uh.... funny?

Juliet: ..........

*FIRE ALARM RINGING*

Wait, what is that? Who set the stove on fire?

Bonehilda: oops....

....and for once she does something useful like fixing the dishwasher she gets electrocuted and sets the thing on fire! Of course....

Juliet: *from afar* told ya!

But look, she's extinguishing the fire!

Bonehilda: see, I'm a good maid!

You shut up.....

Juliet: ......

June: oh poor thing, the fire alarm upset you....but don't worry, mummy's here! Now, how can I calm you down...let's see.... oh yes! How about a nice bubble bath? I'm sure you'll love it!


Michael: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah RAAAAAAAGE [what's this thing! I hate water!]

June: no, no don't cry little one...look at all these bubbly bubbles!

Michael: RAAAAAAGE [I hate bubbles!]

June: good boy...good boy! My boy had his first bubble bath yay!

Michael: [holy plumbob, what's wrong with this family? There's a skeleton maid going around frightening people...and fire alarms going on and off....and people thinking a bubble bath is relaxing! What's wrong with them all?]

Okay, it's a fact, Michael doesn't like being bathed....at all....

June: why you say that? I think he had fun!

If only he could speak....

While upstairs Michael was making a huge fuss, in the backyard someone else was expressing their love for water...

Lumikki: a puddle! A puddle!

Lumikki: oh the joy!

Lumikki: nothing better than a puddle bath!

While Lumikki enjoyed the water, Arni had started gardening again. A few plants seemed to be worn out after the winter chill though and needed extra care...

and Juliet was right there to help!

In the tool shed Shameka had taken up a new hobby!






Shameka: look, I sculpted a chair! I'm good .....

Yes you are hon ^_^ now, what do you want to create next?

Shameka: nothing for today, I have something else to take care of....

Shameka: hello cutie, how are you doing today?

Shameka: you know, you don't have to worry, we love you and we'll take extra care of you, now more than ever!

Ossa: *hiss* you'd better do that, old ladyssssh *hiss*

Shameka: we love youuuuuu!

Ossa: *hiss* ewww old lady's kissssh....ewww! What you must do to survive.... *hiss*

Shameka: now I'm happy....he knows we love him! And we won't let him die, no way!

You do realise he may even be older than the squirrels, don't you?

Shameka: but our love will help him survive! Like Juliet!

Ooookay....

Talking about life&death issues.....

Sebastian: why do these toilets always get clogged?

Because nobody cleans them up? Like, ever?

Sebastian: please remind me, why are we keeping that Bonehilda thing again?

......

Well, he's got a point.....

Arni: now, nobody will get out of this toilet if I don't find the culprit for this mess!

Catherine: wasn'tme!

June: it's none's fault hon...and everyone's fault at the same time! Nobody ever cleans the toilet you know...

Arni: but how can it be, there are so many people in this house and nobody ever thinks of cleaning up! Not once!

June: well, Bonehilda is supposed to do the cleaning up....

Arni: but she obviously doesn't do it! Should we live in the dirt just because we have a lazy maid?

June: sorry sweetheart, I was pregnant till, like, 5 minutes ago, my hormones prevented me to do the cleaning....

Arni: I know, love, I know...I wasn't saying you had to do it but... how about our Kitty here?

Catherine: sorry dad, I'm a kid, I've got...uh...kid's stuff to do...bye!

June: and I'm doing laundry, sorry....



Sorry man, your turn...

Arni: why is it always me?

uhm...because you're the strongest?

Arni: try again...

because you're the most wonderful heir spouse I've ever seen?

Arni: that's better...

Arni: holy plumbob that was a hard job...now I get why nobody ever does it...

Arni: I swear this was the last time the toilet got so dirty! We need some rules in this house, we need to prevent such green mould forming all around the toilet and such ----

OOOKAY that's enough, I don't need to know the details, thank you very much ....

Sebastian: hello sweetheart...

Shameka: hey you!

Sebastian: there's something I need to do, right now!

Shameka: what is that all about?





Shameka: well, that was something very nice to do...indeed!

Sebastian: listen, I was unclogging the toilet before and the thought struck me....

Shameka: the thought of coming up here to smooch?

Sebastian: yeah... no, I mean yes, but the thought was: life is short.

Shameka: oh....

Sebastian: I mean, what will all those deaths, and you telling the snake you love him...and my mum being so old....I mean, I could be next!

Shameka: don't say that!

Sebastian: so I thought: life is short, we need to make the best out of it! Do you agree?

Shameka: yes I do...

Sebastian: good, let's go then!

Hey Seb, where are you going with that grin on your face?

Sebastian: in a place you'd better stay out of...

Uh?

Oh, that place... hey, you do realise it's your mother's bedroom, don't you? O_o

Shameka: hey, did the thought of woohooing your wife really struck you while unclogging the toilet?

Sebastian: oh shut up....


 Sweet dreams ghost Rembrandt... in the whole house, you chose just the perfect spot to sleep....















Anyway, apart from ... uh ...taking care more of his wife hehe, Sebastian was playing the part of the granddad very well, Catherine loved his bed time stories!

Although I don't think that night Catherine's dreams were very sweet... as the following morning the family had a very sad awakening...

Juliet: uhm.... I think I see what's coming....

JULIEEEEET!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ;(

Juliet: yeah yeah, I know, you'll miss me but you know it was about time, didn't you?

Yes...but it's so hard to let you go :(

Juliet: oooh the sparkles....

Juliet: but I wonder, where's the Grim Reaper? I thought he would show up?

GrimReaper: uhm....why am I in a toilet? I thought someone just died...but there's none here....

GrimReaper: uhm.....

GhostRalston: hey you dumb! She's on the other side of the wall!

June: grandmaaaaa!!!! nooooooooooo

Arni: oh gosh....

Tobias: gran gran!!! Nooo I can't watch...

Sebastian: poor kid...you shouldn't see this...it's so painful....

Juliet: don't worry family, it's allright...I had a wonderful life and even met my grand grandchildren, not every sim has a chance to do that you know....I was loved and loved you all, now I'll happily watch you all from another perspective...

GrimReaper: mwahahaha I know you're on the other side of the wall, Juliet Love, don't think you can escape me! Mwaahahahaha

GhostBenjamin: mmm I think his job is finally taking a toll on his brain....

GhostBenjamin: oh hello everyone! How are you doing? I came with Ralston to see the show! I've waited long enough but now I finally have my wife back with me!

June: nooooooooooo


June: you can't be so cruel grandpa! We need grandma here, she can't die!

Benjamin: oh yes she can...

June: no she can't!

Benjamin: yes she can!

------ creepy much O_o ---------

Benjamin: but...but....you're June Love! Heir to the new generation....and my grandchild! I remember holding you when you were a toddler! You....you grew up!

June: *crying out loud*

Sebastian: mummyyyyy!!!

Tobias: okay grandpa....I would have never thought I would hear you scream "mummy"...

Sebastian: mummyyyyyyyy

Juliet: don't worry kid, I'll just go meet that dumb of a GrimReaper outside, then I'll jump into my grave and you can place it with the others in the graveyard, okay?

Juliet: okay Grim, let's do this quick...

Juliet: hey, you're blocking the way!

Catherine: ....grandma.....was that.....gran gran?

Shameka: oh Kitty I'm so sorry....we're all so shocked....

Catherine: grangraaaaaaaaan noooooooooooo













Juliet: oh, Noodle, you too! you came out to greet your co-founder to the netherworld....that's so....sweet.....


GrimReaper: are you ready to die, Juliet Love? I was looking forward to this sweet moment...mwahahahahaha I will finally have someone to cook decent food for me!

Juliet: what did you just say? Do you mean...you have food, and kitchens in the netherworld?

GrimReaper: sure we do! But nobody can cook...that's why I'm so bony....

Juliet: then let's make a deal: I'll cook for you and you'll let me visit my family often, deal?

GrimReaper: deal, deal!

GrimReaper: aaaaah at last! I'm smelling good food already!


GhostBenjamin: so am I....so am I! I told you we needed her there! At last, I won't be alone anymore!

Lumikki: *barks* you evil evil thing! You took away my favourite sim! I'll eat all of your bones arghhhh

Goodbye Juliet, wonderful founder, loving mum and wife, amazing granny and grandgranny. You'll be dearly missed, really. ;(



To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment