Friday 1 November 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 14

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So....Hildur left for real! How will everybody cope with that? Read on to find out ;)

Winter was coming to an end, and life was back to normal in the Love household. 


Bonehilda: hey, I'm floating!

I mean... life was back to the usual craziness of Love House...

Everybody was trying to cope with Hildur's absence. It seemed so weird not having her in the household! They had got used to her, Theodore in particular...

But someone couldn't care less that Hildur had gone....


Bonehilda: take the yoghurt from the fridge....


Bonehilda: place the yoghurt on the counter.


Bonehilda: heeey, no more space for more yoghurt! What can I do?

....now, see what I meant for "the usual craziness"? She keeps doing that! Or complaining that something's blocking her way to the fridge. Seriously people, what can I do about it? It's soooo annoying >.<

Anyway.... if Bonehilda keeps being totally annoying....


...Lumikki's cuteness makes playing with the household worthy :) She's so cute, she loves being brushed...and for some reason everybody keep brushing her in that particular corner in front of the fireplace.... of course....as if they lacked space...

weird sims O_O


Lumikki also loves to listen to June playing piano...well, learning to...and it's not a sweet music, I tell you...what a faithful dog, loving and caring no matter what :D


Catherine was enjoying her childhood. It was great to have friends to play with! She had felt lonely when her brother had aged up...and she was happy to be able to play with him and her cousins again!

She had also taken a new hobby: being the artistic child she was, she soon started to paint....


Catherine: hey, I just finished my first masterpiece! Isn't it awsome? Can we hung it above the fireplace?

er....


While Tobias had started baking muffins! And he didn't burn any! Is he going to be a chef like her mother and great grandmother when he grows up and carry on the family tradition? Who knows, who knows...he doesn't have the natural cook trait yet though!


When Tobias wasn't baking and Catherine wasn't painting, they were playing with their cousins....

Although Oriana wasn't talking much about it, it was clear she was missing her mother, so the kids were trying to be close to her...

On a end-of-winter sunny day they decided it was time to enjoy the winter festival one last time before the snow melted and gave way to the spring rain.


They went straight to the ice rink to try iceskating or perfection their skills. 

Francisco, Yusun's kid, was also there skating! And he was pretty good!


He even taught Caroline how to twirl...so cute!


But it wasn't that easy....


Anyway, after some training they all improved their skills!

And some of them decided to try snowboarding...

Tobias and Oriana were pretty good!


Catherine was too scared to try and went to get some gingerbread instead!

It was getting dark and the kids decided to play a snowball fight before going back home...cold but happy :)


And look who was there iceskating!


Great aunt Jean & great uncle Harry are still young and kicking! 
While Amanda has become an elder! While her twin Eleanor hasn't....weird :D
It's going to be Sebastian&Shameka's turn soon....


While the kids were at the festival, June and Arni were invited at Lily's place for a formal evening....


...to celebrate her newborn baby Griselda!


Rebecca was also there, as well as a bunch of unknown weirdos like this one...

nice...uh...choice of hat....perfect on that outfit....

Old weirdo: thank you, thank you, I thought it was perfect....


When they came home June found her brother sitting on the couch and staring at the void...

June: hey Theo...what's up?

Theodore: I just took a major decision...


June: oh...okay...what is it? You can tell everything to your big sister...


Theodore: June, I decided to move out with Caroline...

June: what!

Theodore: and I'm taking Oriana with us, if she wants....

June: oh Theo, that's very sweet of you....but you know you're all welcome here, don't you?

Theodore: yeah yeah I know that sis...but I just thought...it's time that I start providing for my girl...I mean, getting a job and everything. I know you're happy to help, but this is not my life and house, it's yours, and you're having another baby, you need space!

June: well, actually we have plenty of space...


Theodore: I didn't mean space like real space for things....I meant...for you and Arni, for your family...I mean, having extended family around is nice but some privacy with your own husband and kids is also needed...

June: I know...but I thought you didn't want to leave... I mean...was it because...she did?


Theodore: no! Well, a bit...I'm still mad at her and I still think she's too proud and did something very stupid, but she got a point...we can't live here forever, we need to make a family of our own...

June: oh Theo I'm so sorry it ended this way...we really thought you two would end up together you know...

Theodore: yeah well...it didn't....I was an idiot but what could I do? I hadn't realised I liked her that way you know! And when I did it was too late... weird how life goes uh? When I was with Riley, I used to think I didn't want kids because I wanted to travel. And actually, I didn't really see myself being a daddy. And look what happened now! I'm a single dad...and I even got to care for a kid who's not my own! And you know what? I like it...I'm happy!

June: then that's probably the reason why things went the way they did...you had to grow up and come to this specific stage of life! You've always been a good natured boy Theo, maybe even too good natured, but you've never been pragmatic...

June: I'm proud of what you've become little bro! It's great you want to start your family with your daughter and Oriana...you are a great daddy!


Arni: hey guys, big discussion here?

June: Arni! Theodore just took a major decision....


Theodore: I'm moving out with Caroline! And I'm taking Oriana with us...

Arni: .......


Theodore: .... you know, to start a family of my own...I want to be a good daddy for my daughter and for Oriana! She needs us I think, and until Hildur comes back....so, what do you think?

June: Arni, aren't you proud of my baby brother?

Arni: .....

June: Arni?


Arni: ....three people less in the house...does it mean....more room for babies? Which means... more woohoo with my wife! Wooooo hoooooo!!!!!

June: Arni!!!

Arni: er....


Arni: ... I mean, it's a great step forward! I'm proud of you, man!

Theodore: yeah....right....thanks....

June: ..........



Arni: so....not to be rude but...when are you moving?

Theodore: as soon as I told the girl and found a place to live...

June: riiight......I'd better check on the girls now...


June: good night!


Oriana wasn't sleeping in her bed....she was found sleeping in Juliet's bed...which had belonged to Hildur... poor kid :(


Juliet: poor girl... I can't believe she left her behind! That Hildur...she'd better be back quick...

June: yeah...but you know what? I think Oriana is going to be happy... Theodore told me he wants to move out with her as well! He wants to be her daddy...he wants to treat her as she were his daughter...now she and Caroline will really be sisters! Their plan kind of worked, in the end, although not as they had planned....

Juliet: do you think Hildur will ever be back?

June: I don't know....


The following morning the girls were playing together with the doll house...

Theodore thought it was the perfect time to tell them they were moving....together!


Oriana heard what he was saying to Caroline...they were also moving out! Her world was slowly collapsing...she had come to consider Theodore as her dad, and Caroline as her sister...and now she was being left alone by her family....again!


She was just about to leave the room when Theodore stopped her.... but she couldn't face him, she couldn't hear the "I'm sorry for you" kind of things anymore...now that was too much, she was going to cry!


So she was totally taken aback when instead of saying goodbye Theodore told her that he wanted her to move out with them, if she wanted!!!


And of course she wanted!!

That was such a surprise! And a relief! Her parents had left her...but she had now found a dad and a sister! As well as a huge extended family...but she had always known that, hadn't she?


Caroline was over the moon, they could really be sisters now! 

Their plan had worked....not as they had planned but in some way it had worked...that was better than nothing right?


Everybody came to say goodbye to Theodore and the girls...


It was particularly hard for Tobias and Catherine, who also considered their cousins as some kind of sisters now... but they would see each other at school, and they would get together at the park to play, right? It would be weird not to have them around all day but, the neighbourhood was not that big after all!



Once again, life went back to normal...again. But if you think the Loves lives were boring, now that the extended side of the family had moved out, you're wrong :D


Hello my wonderful heir of generation 2... enjoying your chem lab?

Sebastain: yeah yeah but don't talk to me, I need to concentrate here...

Mmmh I think you should set aside your chemistry set and move to the living room...there's a surprise for you!

Sebastian: uh, a surprise! What could that be?


Sebastian: it's a birthday cake...two birthday cakes! Er... someone's having birthday? Who could that be? Oh, wait, I got it! June and Arni are becoming adults?


No, hon, it's you and Sham! :D


Sebastian: no way... I can't....become a grandpa yet!


If you hadn't noticed, you're already a grandpa Seb...of many many grandchildren!

Sebastian: but I don't look like one! I still look young...and beautiful!


Shameka: who's young and beautiful?


Sebastian: we are! But our youth and beauty is coming to an end hon! Hedwig-the-voice here just decided we are to be elders!

Shameka: she didn't decide it Seb, you knew this day was coming....actually I just thought it would come for me first...since you didn't age when you were in the afterlife, you were younger than me when you were brought back....

Erm erm....that's right Sham but I thought that it would be great for you both to age together so....sorry Seb, but I didn't think you would like to see your wife grow old while you stay like this...not fair man!

Sebastian: ....


Sebastian: why, that was a great thought! That's right, I wouldn't have liked it...thank you!


No problem hon ^_^ now, will you blow your candles and celebrate your birthdays?

Sebastian: ...then again, if you had given us elixirs of youth, that would have been a just a great gift but....hey, that's okay as well...I just....don't want for my pretty face to get wrinkly! No, really...do we really need to do this? I mean...can't we just..--

Shameka: come on my dear husband, let's do it together, okay?


Sebastian: are you sure?


Shameka: it looks scary...but has to be done...


Sebastian: let's do it then....on the count of three! Three....two...one....



Sebastian: *blows candles*


Shaemeka: no, wait, I have one last question before I age up!

Which is?

Shameka: why is my mother in law always wearing her nightgown...and why is my granddaughter attending her grandmother's birthday party in her undies?

.............................


Sebastian: come on Sham, blow your candles!


Shameka: *blows candles*


Sebastian: oh no, sparkles have come already!



Sebastian: ouch! Backache already!



Sebastian: and I feel a grumpy grandpa already! Do I look grumpy?


well.......

Tobias: yay, my grandpa now really looks like one!


Sebastian: Sham...how do I look? Do you still like me?


Shameka: ......


Shameka: .....


Juliet: hahahahahaa my son looks older than me! Mwahahahahah I'll never die, I'm eternal mwahahaha

Shameka: Hedwig-the-voice?

Yes darling?

Shameka: will you give my husband a makeover asap?

Of course hon...:D


Sebastian: makeover? Why is that? Elder or young, the pretty face stays! Right?


........

Sebastian: RIGHT?

Sham, your turn!


Shameka: just promise me something first


Yes?

Shameka: however I age up, give me a makeover before I look at myself in a mirror....

Sure, don't you worry dear :)


Shameka: happy birthday to me!


Hey! Where are you going, Seb? Your wife is having birthday!

Sebastian: with all this youth around...better to get a piece of cake before they clear the whole thing away!


Shameka: help me please!!! I don't want to be ooooold!



Shameka: too late....



Shameka: but hey, these sparkles feel cooler than the previous ones!


That's because they are the last ones...unluckily :(


Shameka: now, look, I still have fingers! cool!


Juliet: uh......


Juliet: wooo hoooo! I not only look younger than my son....but also than my daughter in law! That is sooo cool!


Arni: she's finally loosing her marbles, isn't she?

Shameka: Makeover. Now.


Hey guys! Looks like you recovered from the shock of being elders...



Shameka: oh yes! And although this style is not really the one I've been used to....I must admit it's very comfortable!



Sebastian: my eleder wife is gorgeous! Do you think we can still....you know.... woohoo?


Shameka: Seb!! how can you say this kind of things when everyone's at earshot! ....let's go....now! *giggles*



June: hey parents...so, it seems you're enjoying your new stage of life after all...how do you----


Shameka: not now kid, we're....uh....busy....

Sebastian: what your mum wants to say is that we just agreed to go upstairs to have our first woohoo as elders! So if you excuse us...


June: ...... no words .....


June: hey kid! look at me! I look younger than your parents! Isn't it cool?

Juliet: wait, we need to celebrate this! Let's put on some music and let's do a family smustle! Go get your parents June, they'll woohoo later...now it's time to ssssssmustle!


Juliet: are you ready for some real smustle? Make a line people....and be ready to ssssssmustle!



Juliet: come on Arni! Join us! 



Juliet: woo hoooooooooo


Catherine: my grangran has definitely lost her mind....actually, it looks like everyone else did...but me and dad.... Dad! we're the only sane people here...we won't join them, right?

Arni: ..... maybe we should try....seems like fun....

Catherine: ......uhm...just for a short while okay?


Arni: well, now that I got the hang of it...it's pretty cool! wooooo hoooooo!!!!


Catherine: no, dad, don't lose your mind like the others...please....remember dad, you and I are sane!

you're out of pace, Arni!

Arni: oh, sorry....


well, they're totally out of control.... 


Catherine...you too!

Catherine: dancing is pretty cool actually! but don't tell them I told you! But family smustling is so much fun!!!!!!




And it's even more fun if you watch them do it with the music.... ;) You don't believe me? Then watch them yourself :D


(they're on the facebook page but I think you can see them even if you're not on facebook)

I just love the Loves dancing :D I'm laughing out loud every time :D I need to test the new dancing mat or whatever it's called! At the next party ;)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Chapter 15 coming asap ;)
Byeeeeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment