Friday 18 October 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 12

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So....we left the Loves about to celebrate Snowflake Eve....and Snowflake Day!
Caroline and Oriana have made up a plan...and a wish to Santa Plumbob for their respective dad and mum to fall in love and get together.... June&Arni's wish is for a new baby....the others have not wished anything yet, but a peaceful and happy family life, but Juliet has already made up her own plan to surprise everyone....





Sebastian&Juliet: Baya su da karn, Baya su da bawnk, Baya baybi ohga aybee, Donk donk donk!

Tobias: .......



Sebastian&Juliet: Gurbits! Gurbits! Voooooe Gurbits!!!...


Tobias: oh goodness...my family's crazy....

Don't worry hon, you'll soon meet a veeeery sweet girl who'll take you away from this craziness ;) 

Tobias: what did you just say?

Nothing...nothing...lalala...planning...planning... ;)

Tobias: whatever.... but hey, Hedwig-the-voice, did you see the living room all decorated for Snowflake Day?

Noooope, let's go see....


Well well...you all...you did a pretty good job methinks! ^_^

Theodore: this fireplace....is catching fire no more! Thanks to my magic of course.... but I fear Santa Plumbob might get his butt a little roasted...I can't seem to extinguish the fire at all....

Oh dear....


Shameka: aaaaah all this work made me hungry....when is dinner ready?

June: actually, I'm kinda tired tonight...I think we should all go to bed early if we want Santa Plumbob to come ....erm erm....

Hildur: I second that June...I think I'll skip dinner....

Arni: no you won't! It's not healthy Hil...besides, it's Snowflake Eve, you can't skip dinner on Snowflake Eve!

Juliet: right right....Theodore, come help your old granny in the kitchen...maybe with your magic we can make a special dinner tonight....

Arni: at least, I don't get to do the laundry tonight! Thanks, Sebastian...


Arni: ...but I get to fix the computer, of course. Why is it never holiday for me? Besides.....shouldn't she be doing this? BONEHILDAAAAAAAAAAA!



Shameka: Bonehilda, Arni's calling you....you're needed in the living room ....


Bonehilda: ........ I took that brainy soup out for you, my lady, I hope you like your dinner!

Shameka: uh...sure....let me just put it back in the fridge before someone sees it and eats it.....

Juliet: you two, move over I need to cook! Besides, where's Theodore? I thought he was supposed to help me cook dinner....


Theodore: mmm....Bonehilda was so nice to prepare my dinner....but what is it exactly? It tastes....weird....


Stop eating that Theo!!! >.<



Shameka: Bonehilda....get out of the way, please... we're trying to cook here...


Bonehilda: I can't move my lady....I like to stand in this particular spot of the house...close to the fridge!

Juliet: ....doesn't matter Shameka, dinner is almost ready....


Bonehilda: hello master Theodore! Was your dinner good?


Juliet: what dinner?

Theodore: er....I think....I think I need to go throw up....


Juliet: what exactly did you get him for dinner?


Bonehilda: uh...I should read the handyness book volume 1 I think....

Juliet: what?


Bonehilda: hey kid, do you like books? I have a long list of the ones I'd love to read!


Tobias: well, I don't have too much time to read...you know, with doing your job and everything....

Bonehilda: but you should read! Reading is good!

Tobias: she didn't catch the sarcasm, did she?


Bonehilda: behold a lovely family eating their Snowflake Eve dinner together! Isn't it sweet? That's soooo cool!


As cool as not cleaning up the house, uh?


Bonehilda: I can't clean up! Can't you see I'm stuck here? Something's blocking the way!


Honestly? NO! Get a move and do something useful for Plumbob's sake!


June: so, I think we did a great job with the living room! We have one festive house now! I think we could sing some Snowflake songs after dinner! What do you think, Theodore?


Theodore: uh ...yeah...why not...I'm not quite the singer though, Hildur should do that....


Hildur: uhm....I don't feel right at the moment...sorry guys I think I'll leave you to your songs...I'm going to bed...



Arni: what is wrong with everyone! It's our first Snowflake Day all together as a family, they should be happy to do this kind of things! What's wrong with those two? Oh well, I guess Tobias could be the lead singer...


Tobias: *cough cough* uhm I think I'll just go to bed dad...tired...and kids need to go to bed early on Snowflake Eve, remember?

Arni: well yes but...

June: don't worry hon, we can sing songs together...but first, I need to put Catherine to bed!


Catherine was enjoying her playpen although sometimes she felt lonely... she missed the time when her brother was younger...she missed playing with him in the playpen! But she could tell it was bedtime now and this meant her mummy would come and give her a cuddle before laying her in her cot for the night!


Catherine: yesss mummy's coming, I know it! Here, I hear footsteps! MUMMYYYYY!!!!

Bonehilda: here, little girl, are you tired? old Bonehilda is here....come, I'll sing you a lullaby...

Catherine: mu....mu..... MUMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

June: honestly, Bonehilda...you do nothing the whole day and now you steal me my precious moments with my baby girl!


Catherine: mummy....this lady is creepy....she's eating my head....



Catherine: mummy save me!


June: Bonehilda, give Catherine to me. NOW!

Bonehilda: I'm sorry but I can't, my lady, it's part of my job to take care of needy toddlers, and this girl was terribly asleep...I'll put her to bed....

June: so is doing the laundry, cleaning the floor, making the beds, repairing broken appliances and clearing out dirty dishes! And you don't do any of these activities....why do you only steal me my child? On Snowflake Eve night? I promised I would tell her a Santa Plumbob story!

Bonehilda: can I listen to the story as well? I love Santa Plumbob...I'm a fan!

.............................................................................


Everybody came to the rescue of little Catherine and in the end it was her gran-gran Juliet who got the honour to put her to bed :)


Being in the nursery together, looking at little Catherine sleeping was nice...but Catherine would be growing up soon and June and Arni really wanted to have another baby around the house....and it still wasn't coming! How could that be? June was worried....


Hey Toby! Shouldn't you be in bed already? You know Santa Plumbob won't come if you're awake too long!


Toby: rubbish...besides, I don't think my parents would notice....

Why is that?

Toby: well....just rotate the camera and see it for yourself....


Ooooooookay....June and Arni are definitely enjoying igloos...... ehm ehm.....




Tobias: girls....girls! Wake up! Wake up!

Oriana: what's wrong Toby?

Tobias: nothing! but it's Snowflake morning! Let's go check if we got presents!


Oriana: yess! Snowflake morning! wooo hooo!!!! I was so much waiting for this! Caroline, wake up!



Caroline: what's the matter?


Oriana: It's morning, it's morning! Let's go check if Santa Plumbob stopped by....wait... Toby...what if it's too early and he's still downstairs?

Tobias: nonsense, it's six in the morning! He'll be on his way to the North Plumbob.... so, are you ready? Let's go!


Tobias was right.... Santa Plumbob had come indeed! There were presents in the stockings on the fireplace and under the tree! Lots of presents, stuffed toys and....



....a huge stuffed toy that looked like a real dog! No wait....it was a real dog!



Caroline: oh....


Oriana: my....

Tobias: goodness! Santa brought us a dog! A dog!!!!!


Tobias: hello there cutie! So...did you come with Santa? Or was the Yeti the one to bring you here? Oh wait, girls, there's a tag here! It says it's a girl...and she's called Lumikki! What a cool name...and totally appropriate for Snowflake Day!!!* Oh my, this is such a wonderful gift!


* Lumikki is the Finnish name for Snow White, Lumi meaning snow. I love this name ^_^


Tobias: hello Lumikki, we're going to be best friends you know that?


Lumikki: wof!


The scream of the kids had woken the rest of the family up and by now everyone had reached the living room...


Caroline: but I don't understand! How could Santa Plumbob bring a dog in his bag...

June: it was you gran, wasn't it?

Juliet: well....after Sophie died....I really felt this family lacked something...I can't really live without pets around you know....so I thought to give a little present to the whole family this Snowflake Day!


Catherine: cool! Santa brought us a real dog! And I got a huge fluffy toy as well! I love Snowflake Day!



Catherine: that's because I've been veeeeeery good this year yesss!



Tobias: so, Lumikki, I'm Tobias...and these are my cousins, Caroline and Oriana, they're temporarily living here as well...and the little one there is my sister Catherine!


Lumikki: .... [and that's one nice toy to chew!]


Lumikki: .... [and what do we have here....uhm....]


Lumikki: ....[and this one smells nice...]


Catherine: yay doggy! cute!


Catherine: haha she's licking my cheek, she's licking my cheek! hahaha funneeee!


Oriana: Snowflake Day is sooooo cool!!!!


Juliet: yess! I'm so happy my surprise was appreciated...I love to make my family happy, specially on Snowflake Day!


Theodore: grandma... that was really....really...

Hildur: aaaah that is sooo sweet of you Juliet!

June: yes gran...I can just feel.... Snowflake warmth growing inside me....I feel.... full of love....


Juliet: is it just me....or is something just about to happen...right here?


Theodore: what gran?


Hildur: tsk Theo you're so naive....


Juliet: I feel.....

Theodore: What do you feel gran? And I'm not naive!


Juliet: I feel I need to go pee! I need a toilet! Right now!


Hildur: meh....


Juliet: sorry for the toilet blooper...but hey, I was right, love is in the air here!


June: happy Snowflake Day Arni <3

Hildur: aaah....that's sweet....

Juliet: I said: love is in the air, Hildur!

Hildur: is she still staring at me?

Yes she is.....a little creepy isn't she?



Juliet: Hildur... why don't you wish happy Snowflake Day to our Th----


Hildur: to my daughter! Yes! She has been so taken by the dog that we haven't exchanged a word yet!

Juliet: ......


Oriana: mum, this Snowflake Day is so cool! I can't believe we got a dog!


Hildur: but she's not yours, hon...she's Tobias's...


Oriana: but we live here, so she's also a little bit mine, isn't she?


Hildur: of course she is...till we live here...but we won't be here forever, you know that....

Oriana: yeah, but I like it here...and I don't want to think of leaving...not on Snowflake Day mum!

Hildur: right....you're right.... happy Snowflake Day kid!

Theodore: happy Snowflake Day Caroline! Are you happy?


Caroline: I am! It's the best Snowflake Day ever! And dad....


Theodore: yes?

Caroline: did you give Hildur a happy Snowflake Day kiss?

Theodore: A WHAT?


Caroline: come on dad... I know you  had a fight...but it's Snowflake Day! Everybody's good and forgiving today...come on dad... take up your courage and go make it up to her!


Theodore: I don't know... I don't think she wants that....

Caroline: daaad? Come ON!

Theodore: I.....


Caroline: look, she's gone! Go talk to her will you?














Juliet: oh goodness.... these two....will they ever stop being sto stupid?

Theodore: erm.....hey Hildur....


Hildur: I'm about to go somewhere, do you need anything?

Theodore: uh...no...just wanted....happy Snowflake Day....

Hildur: same to you....

Juliet: now, we definitely need some help here. 


Juliet: let's organise a crazy Love party!!!!! Maybe they'll relax a bit....or have drinks...or something ....

Sebastian: hey, did anyone mention crazy Love parties?

June: yup! Gran is just about to organise one!

Sebastian: that is sooo coool!!!! I love crazy Love family parties!!!!


It was still early morning so it would take a while for the party to start. In the meanwhile, the Loves got themselves entertained. 

Oriana played with her little cousin...


while Toby couldn't leave Lumikki! The two of them were already the best of friends and spent the whole morning playing...


aren't they the cutest? <3 <3


While Tobias was making friends with Lumikki....his dad was.....


Arni: doing the laundry. On Snowflake Day. Why is it always me?


It was Sebastian yesterday....

Arni: yes, but that passed quickly! And it's already today and guess whose laundry turn is that today? Yeah, guessed right, mine! Again...it's always my turn....why on earth is that? I should go on strike!

Speaking of which....I think we were forgetting someone!


Happy Snowflake Day Bonehilda! How are you doing?


Bonehilda: it's so cool, it's Snowflake Day!

Yes it is...but tell me....have you been standing there all night long?

Bonehilda: sure!

And there's no hope you saw Santa passing by the living room....


Bonehilda: no way, I was guarding the fridge! Can't you see that?


Right.....right ..... of course....why not ......



Caroline: why is uncle Arni always doing the laundry?


Oriana: I don't know...maybe he likes it?


Caroline: anyway, just wanted to tell you.... *whispers whispers*


Oriana: so, you think our plan is working?

Caroline: well, I told my dad to go kiss your mum happy Snowflake Day...I guess he'll do that, at some point... I believe he just needs a little encouragement....

Catherine: hey you! What are you whispering about?

Caroline: we'll tell you when you get older sweetheart....

Catherine: but I want to know now! Can I get older now?



Theodore: okay Hildur, stop avoiding me and let's talk.


Hildur: avoiding you? Who's doing that? Not me...

Theodore: come on, I know you're mad at me after that fight we had....


Hildur: it's okay...I got over it....

Theodore: so why don't you look at me?

Hildur: er.... because of....that....see? can't keep a straight face you know....and I don't want to be rude...

Theodore: that...what? What are you looking at?


Hildur: *whispers* er...your zipper...is down.... *giggles*


Theodore: what??! Oh dear...darn zipper...


Hildur: *giggles* sorry, I had a hard time keeping my face straight! LOL


Theodore: holy plumbob that's so embarrassing!

Hildur: couldn't tell you in front of the others, that would be embarrassing...but probably nobody else noticed!


Oriana: so....it seems your dad had is zipper down....


Caroline: meh....

Bonehilda: but sir! That's not appropriate, you should keep your zipper closed!

Catherine: hahahahaah uncle Theo had zipper down!

Theodore: ...........

Hildur: sorry....


Bonehilda: so, little miss Catherine, let's go to bed....


June: again? honestly Bonehilda, will you ever stop doing that? Catherine doesn't need to sleep right now!


Catherine wasn't sleepy at all! She was thrilled by Snowflake morning and asked her grandpa Sebastian to tell her stories about Santa Plumbob...which he did very willingly!


Shameka noticed that June looked a little sad though and thought to have a talk with her....


Shameka: June....what's bothering you?


June: mum....you know I'm happy, I really am....

Shameka: ....but?

June: but me and Arni, we'd love to have a third kid....but it's not happening! Why is it not happening mum? Nobody else had this kind of issues before me...

Shameka: June, listen to me...these things can happen but you can't put too much stress on that. Stop thinking about it and if a new baby is meant to come, he or she will come! Just relax and enjoy the moment...no pressure...okay?

June: allright....I've just been feeling a little moody lately, that's all...I don't feel very well and it's bugging me!


Hildur: so...Theodore...what did you want to talk about? This good laugh made me forget our fight...I'm not angry anymore! Thank you! So tell me....I thought you said we needed to talk...what was that about?


Theodore: uh....er....nothing really....

Hildur: but I thought you said...

Theodore: not here, it's crowded! You know I'm shy....and I'm even more shy after you told everyone that my pj's zipper was down!

Shameka: oh man....my son is a freak....

Caroline: oh man...I can't believe he just said that....

Oriana: Caroline? I think we need a stronger plan...he needs much more than an encouragement....


Hildur: oh well, that was fun *giggles*



Catherine: Toby, Toby!


Tobias: yes kiddo?


Catherine: happy Snowflake Day!


Awwwwww aren't they cute? <3


Tobias: awww, thank you little sis! Happy Snowflake Day to you too! Did Santa Plumbob bring you nice presents?


Catherine: yessss! Wanna see?


June: I have a wonderful family....don't I?


Yes you do indeed ^_^


And your first born is going to grow up as a gorgeous teenager...



Tobias: who? Me?


Yes honey, you're such a cute boy! I bet lots of girls will fall for you....and the one you choose will be very lucky!

Tobias: girls? No way, I'm not interested in girls...I prefer playing with Lumikki!

Oh you will...you will....besides, you better be, I already found you a girlfriend *giggles* I did some matchmaking for you...erm erm....

Tobias: what are you talking about?

Nothing...nothing...just go enjoy your day hon! *mwahahahaha scheming laugh* ;)



Lumikki: hey....a ghost just stole what I had just decided was my favourite couch! What kind of household did I end up into??


Come on...with all the couches we have here...I'm sure you'll find another comfortable spot for you...

Lumikki: yes but this particular couch I liked more!


Lumikki: uhm but I guess this one with the nice view is okay as well....zzzzz....


Bonehilda: take the box out of the fridge....



Bonehilda: set the box on the counter.....stare at the box....pick other box from the fridge....



........................................



Okay, I'll leave you to that and go back to the living room....


....where everything's ready for the guests are about to arrive and the (crazy) party to start!

While waiting, Arni decided to play some Snowflake tunes for the kids....and everyone was listening! He wasn't really a pro...not at all....but it was nice to have some live music in the house!


And here come the guests!


Charlotte: that is sooooo cool!

Lily: what's cool?


Charlotte: we're both heavily pregnant....we're gonna go into labor and crash this party...twice yay!!


Hildur: hey bro, you're gonna be a daddy again! Wow four kids! So exciting!

Jonas: mmm I'm not so sure...


GhostNoodle: uhm noisy guests just woke me up...I was having such a great nap...



Yesenia: look dad! A pile of presents! Cool!


Jonas: uhm....who could possibly put it there? Possibly Santa Plumbob? Charlotte, we need to scan the room to catch any sign that Santa Plumbob was here!

Charlotte: already on the job, hubby!


Are you ready Loves? Let's get this party started wooooo hoooo!!!!



Arni: yess! Let's get the party started! Sooooooo coooool!!!!


uhm....and I really don't want to know why you're celebrating in front of the toilet Arni...


Lumikki: hey, you still here ghost-dog?


GhostNoodle: hey, I'm Noodle, co-founder of this Legacy with Juliet and...


Lumikki: yeah yeah whatever...but hey, you're shimmering! Did you have a bath with a special lotion or what? That is sooo cool!



Noodle: .....new generations..... I'd better get some of her kibble before she notices....

Lumikki: that ghost-dog is sooo cool!


Shameka: hey Simon....what are you doing here....I don't think you were invited....


Lily: ooooh we got a party crasher! Too bad for Charlotte, she wanted to be the crasher...


Shameka: *singing* you were not invited, you were not invited...you're too weird!


Hildur: sometimes Shameka behaves like a little girl....fun!


Charlotte: hey, where did this peperoni pizza just come from? Am I the only one who materialised food?


Simon: now, SHE is weird!

Shameka: she was invited though....

Lumikki: cool! Is that a dog? No....a wolf! Is that a wolf? But it looks like a man! But it has fangs! I don't get it....


Lily: hey granny Juliet! I think we should start to open the presents here...if you don't want me and Charlotte to go into labor during your party...


Yesenia: this house stinks....


Jonathan: goodness the TV is broken! How the hell can you live with a broken TV eh? I can't stay long in a house without a working TV! Please, let me call a repairman for you!


Lily: relax hon...now, don't freak out for what I'm about to tell you but...there are people...who can live without watching TV you know...

Jonathan: what!!!?? How can that be? Those are.....freaks!

Jonas: please....let's move on with the presents opening thing...


Thomas: I'm first!



Yesenia: and I'm second.... we need to open our presents first you know, before my little brother or sister is born....


Oriana: a pile of presents....so cool....I wonder what's inside them all?


Oriana: maybe a tree?

Trinity: a tree? How could a tree possibly fit in a package?


Oriana: then maybe a threadmill? I'd love to get one!


Trinity: I want a huge toy box....

And what do you want Toby?


Tobias: uhm...I don't really know...I'm happy with Lumikki! I don't need anything else really...



June: ... I'd love another baby....but he or she wouldn't come in a box!


Jonathan: but I want a new gaming console! That would be great with my new flat screen TV...

Jonathan....you're a little creepy....a lot creepy I'd say....



Hildur: nobody could guess what I want....but I'll keep it to myself!



Manu: hey can we speed up this thing a bit? We need to get home before mum gives birth!



Charlotte: hey, I got a gaming console! cool!



Simon: while I got the stupid flamingo....


Sebastian: that's because you crashed the party....it's the karma you know, no hard feelings....


Rebecca: hey I got a guitar! Maybe after the violin I should start learning to play a new instrument!



Hildur: and it's my turn, at last! And I got.....



Hildur: oooh I got a wonderful gift! I'm sooo happy! I got a wonderful painting!



Sebastian: I didn't know you liked paintings Hildur....


Hildur: it will look great in the new house!

Theodore: ...new house? what....

Hildur: oh yess!

Theodore: .........


Sebastian: you okay son?


Theodore: ......................

Hildur: look, it's Ori's turn!


Oriana: I got....a teddy bear.... I just.... LOVE it!


Arni: hey wait...what's going on over there?


Theodore: hey Charlie...what's wrong...


Charlotte: l....l.....labor! Baby's coming!

Karl: oh...hey, did you know your TV's broken?

June: YES, we knew....


June: man, these relatives are giving me a headache...now....Charlotte...you said you're in labor....



Jonas: baby's coming! Baby's coming! Better run!


Charlotte: I don't know...I feel better now....


Rebecca: oh that was a fake alarm then....


Tobias: oh goodness! Auntie's having a baby! major freak out here!

Hildur: hey bro, you're going to be a daddy again!

Jonas: shush....don't say that loud....I'm too scared...

Charlotte: hey sweetheart! You need to drive me to the hospital, you're going to be a daddy for the fourth time for plumbob's sake!


Charlotte: oh...but I feel better now...I'm totally fine again....


Jonas: good....need...some fresh air....


Hildur: so, if that was a fake alarm, I think we could go on with the buffet maybe?


June: yeah, food!

Tobias: I'm starving here!

Karl: yeah, at last food!

Charlotte: hey....hey! I'm in labor again! I need to be brought to the hospital! Anyone?

Arni: yeah, let's serve foooooood!


Charlotte: mmm maybe I can have force the baby out with magic...


Karl: yeaaaaaah magic is sooooo cool!

Tobias: my family is just a huge bunch of crazy people....


Theodore: fine, since Jonas is nowhere to be seen, I'll drive you to the hospital sis....


Yesenia: mum's a party crasher!

Charlotte: hey! The baby comes when it decides to come...


Yesenia: which was, during the family Snowflake party! Which means, you're both party crashers mum! You and the baby!



June: goodness...too many emotions...I think I'm gonna throw up....



Charlotte: so....where do you want me to drive you, brother?



Theodore: uhm....me and this kid's bike stuck in the limo here wish to take a tour to...uhm....oh yeah, right, the hospital!


.........................seriously???? Charlotte's driving YOU to the hospital to deliver HER baby? in a limo? come on......


And it's a boy! Theodore, say hi to your new nephew Noel! Theodore?


Theodore: hey look at me! I'm catching snowflakes with my tongue!

..............honestly............. oh, by the way, now that I give a closer look....are those sparkles coming from Noel? I think he's a fairy like his older brother Thomas!


Jonas!


Jonas: hey...

What are you doing there?

Jonas: singing my heart out in the cold snow...

I meant: what are you doing THERE in the cold snow...while your wife just had a baby boy? Move your a$$ and go home to see your son!


Jonas: oh goodness... I left Charlotte alone! I'm such a bad husband...and father! I think...I was freaking out at the idea of having another child...oh goodness....how can Charlotte forgive me? I can't go home...she'll be mad!


June: Jonas, I think it's the only place where you can go now...and soon! She'll understand but she needs you right now!

Jonas: right....I'll go then....thanks...


June: yeah....right....


Yesenia: you okay aunt June? I'm so excited I have another baby brother! I'm gonna be the boss of them all!

June: yeah....I know hon, congratulations...but uh...I feel....weird....what's going on here?

I just know!!!! I know what's going on!!!! For some reason the music didn't bring the change of clothes along but....you'll see in a sec when you get inside and change into everyday clothes! Yay me is happy ^_^

June: uh...what are you talking about?

Just wait and see....wait and see!!!


June: I....I'm pregnant!!!!! woo hoo!!!! I just feel like dancing!!!!


You'll dance later, go tell your husband!


June: hey Arni...I have something to tell you....


Arni: what's that hon? Tell me...


June: well.... we just got our Snowflake present! A baby is on the way!


Arni: holy plumbob!


Arni: thats's so.....so.....


June: amazing!


Arni: amazing!!!!!


June: I know....


Arni: holy plumbob I'm going to cry....


Trinity: oh please.....get a grip on yourself, uncle....


Arni: I love you June...


June: I love you too....

Caroline: cool Thomas! Looks like we're gonna have another cousin!

Tobias: what?


Arni: I'm so proud of you honey...



Trinity: oh please! You, voice...whatever you're called... do the moveobject thingy and get me out of here! I'm stuck! And I'm obliged to witness my relatives being disgusting!



Theodore: ......


What's wrong Theo?

Theodore: nothing....looks like I'm gonna be uncle again! And my sister just had a baby...and probably also Lily had her baby by now (btw, you should check Hedwig-the-voice!)

Yes and it's a good thing isn't it? (and yes, I did, and Lily had a baby girl! Named....er...no idea...I have to check again!)

Theodore: ....I mean, there's love all around....

Yes...?

Theodore: ....while I'm here....all alone....standing under the mistletoe! With none to kiss! I want a kiss under the mistletoe!

Well...you know...how they say....go get your girl Theo!

Theodore: but I have no girl....

I suggest you go dancing with the others then....;)



Caroline: come on people, let's dance!


Thomas: uhm....can boy dance, do you think? It looks like girlish stuff to me...

Tobias: dunno....

Jonas: of course kids! Now, just wait and I'll show you how to do it properly...

Good good Jonas ^_^ wait.... JONAS?!!?? what are you doing here? I thought you were home with your wife and new baby!!!!

Jonas: I'm stuck in this house! So I play guitar, I love it you know!

Why no one leaving? Looks like they're stuck in the house! T_T Maybe someone made a wish to a demon ;) Sorry, Buffy references :D Anyway let's move on....


Jonas: look kids, that's how you do it!


Caroline: uncle Jonas you rule!

Theodore: uhm...hey Hil....what do you think...I mean...how about....since everybody's dancing....wanna dance?

Hildur: with you? Oh...okay....


Jonas: come on kids, let's rock! I love this music yeaaaaah!


Thomas: too bad the next song is a romantic one...pwah....

Hildur: uh... the music changed...I think ours was a short dance, sorry...


Theodore: come on, we can dance this slow dance also...


Hildur: uh...okay...


Jonas: yeah sister you rock!


Hildur: ....


Theodore: it's kinda...cool! Isn't it?


Hildur: yeah... nice...


Theodore: definitely....we should dance more often...how about that?


Hildur: er...


Theodore: what?


Hildur: behind you....

Bonehilda: I stalk youuuuu........and if you smooch....I seeee youuuuuu





Theodore: I think we make a pretty good couple...dancing couple I mean!

Hildur: Theodore....

Theodore: yes?....

Hildur: thanks for the dance...it was nice but...I have to go....

Theodore: what? uh...okay...do you need the toilet or....

Hildur: WHAT?

Theodore: sorry just blabbing....I mean, it's just...I thought we were both enjoying the dance...

Theodore: hey Hil, wait!

Hildur: why...


Theodore: because it's Snowflake day...and we're under the mistletoe....


Hildur: Theo...

Theodore: I mean, we've been friends, good friends! Even if in the last period we fought...but we love each other right? I mean, as friends...but then, before, when we danced...I thought...I felt...there was something...didn't you?


Hildur: Theo....


Theodore: well, I felt it...for me at least...


Hildur: there was something yes... but...

Theodore: so? I mean, it's a new thing for me I don't really know what I'm doing...must be Snowflake spirit or something but....

Hildur: it's not so new for me. And I don't mean the crush I had on you when we were younger...

Theodore: what....

Hildur: well looks like everybody noticed...but you...but well, now you know...

Theodore: Hildur...

 .......


Theodore: I can't believe I just realised...it's like I opened my eyes...but probably I've loved you for a long time as well...I don't know......I thought it was friendship but then it changed...I don't know when exactly...hey, I'm a guy, it's not easy for me to tell this kind of things!


Hildur: it doesn't matter...


Theodore: so...what do we do now? I mean, are we....



Hildur: uh...er...nothing I guess...


Theodore: what do you mean?

Hildur: that I'm leaving Theo.

Theodore: I heard...you found a new house for you and Ori then? You know you can stay here...but I know you wanted to move out so that's okay...

Hildur: no, I mean, I'm leaving. I met....someone else....There's this one guy...

Theodore: another guy!!! But I thought...

Hildur: I didn't think you liked me that way Theo!!! I was tired to wait for you...it was time for me to find someone else. And this guy...well...he likes me...and thinks I'm a good singer...and he said he wants me to move in with him...but not here, he's going back to his hometown, Monte Vista. Besides, he has lots of contacts there, he knows places I could sing in. He said they're fond of new talents there, he said I could become a pop star! And then we could tour around different towns... But I don't know when I'll be back...if ever....

Theodore: but... you can't go....I.....

Hildur: it's not really up to you to decide Theo... and you know I need to provide for me and Oriana, it's a great opportunity, I can get lots of money and give her a better life....

Theodore: but....but....you can't just...and are you.... and this guy....

Hildur: goodnight Theodore....


Theodore was left there....he was too shocked to say or do anything... he had just realised his feelings for Hildur were deeper than he had thought....and she had said she felt the same for him! But now...was it too late now? Had she found someone else to love? But the main thing that was threatening to make his chest explode was  the thought that she was leaving them all soon...how could she do that? He was going to lose the woman he loved...now that she had just realised it! And he was also going to lose his best friend at the same time...and Caroline was going to lose a friend who was now as dear as a sister to her....this couldn't be possible...this couldn't be Snowflake Day!



It was really hard for Hildur to let go and leave Theodore downstairs...but she had to do it. She knew she had to. She couldn't believe that Theodore had feelings for her...at last! But it was too late, she couldn't stay....she had promised him she would go....with him.... she had to, it meant a lot of money and a better life for her and Oriana...she would forget Theodore eventually...he was just a man, wasn't he? Her very first crush and probably only true love but...just a man...that was the right decision she had taken, wasn't it?





To be continued......


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ It was a mess to make so I'm glad it's done now :D And from the next chapter on the game should be easier to handle...hopefully! Because I've had a lot of stuff planned for ages and I can't wait to play/take pictures/write ^_^
Enjoy the weekend! And don't forget to leave a rec if you haven't already and visit the facebook page for news and updates!

Byeeeeeeeee :)

9 comments:

  1. Daaaaaaaang!
    This is great! I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Hildur and Theodore! Christmas drama is the worst! We need to play a cheesey sad Christmas song now! "Laaaast Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away..." :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it ^_^ hehe well it will take a little while before things take a happy turn so yeah, that song really fits! :D But don't worry, everyone will be happy in the end ;) thanks for reading <3

      Delete
  2. loved it! Poor Theo, women are so difficult XD The girls may have to come to the rescue!!! How is the game going? Still crashing lots? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you read my mind! that's the plan ;) ;) ;) :D well last time I got to play for a good while yay!!! that was because I kicked half of the Loves out temporarily for snowflake party purposes :D otherwise the game would crash as soon as the first guests arrived T_T so I think this is a good solution to play till the crazy household goes back to its normal 8 members + dog :D

      Delete
  3. Wow. So much deep story in there. *Cheesy Love Song Plays In The BackGround* I wish you would publish the house tho. Id love to play in the same house, same household. And when nobody would leave id burn them all. No witnesses. eheh. Can you upload the house tho?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha now when I play I'll keep hearing cheesy christmas love songs XD XD I can't upload the house though because the game crashes whenever I try to upload anything. Even when I try to save families in the bin! And the last time I did that...I think it affected the launcher also because now I can't upload anything, not even pictures, to the exchange because the launcher crashes when I try T_T so, no uploads, sorry...

      Delete
    2. Its ok. Cheesy love songs are so cute its annoying! Now I just wanna put names of 27 musics just to annoy you. *Malicious Laugh*

      Delete
  4. You did such a wonderful job decorating the house for snowflake day, where do you get the patience!! I hope that Hildur realises that love is more important than money and stays with Theo. Congratulations Arni & June!! Looking forward to the new kiddywinkle :) Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know where I find the patience really...it's soooo frustrating most of the times! but when it happens that I have something really clear in my mind, I want the picture I take to be exactly like what I have in mind...which almost always doesn't happen..but at least I try to get close to my idea :D and then it pays off, but I'm so happy snowflake time is over now so all the decorations are gone...hopefully the game will save now... and well, for Theodore and Hildur...it won't be this simple, it will take a while ;) but the new chapter is almost done! I thought I would have it out for tonight but then I went out with a friend so, I couldn't take the last pictures and it will be postponed :D but it's almost ready! thanks for reading ^_^ xxx

      Delete