Monday 2 September 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 9

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Sorry for the wait, summer time :D
Anyway ...
In last chapter we said goodbye to Sophie... but also welcomed Catherine to the family! Juliet finally opened her restaurant and still we don't know what happened to Delbert... Read on to find out!


Sophie's death had been hard to endure ... but the series of events that followed helped taking the Loves' minds off. Catherine was growing up fast and it was already birthday time in the household!

Catherine's birthday happened on a snowy wintry morning and June decided to bring her daughter to her cake as soon as she woke up. Which meant, only granny Shameka, who loved early morning exercise, was there to witness the actual blowing of the candle! All the others still being in the wake up/get out of bed process :D


But in the end almost everyone made it in time to see Catherine age up! And little Tobias couldn't wait to play with his sister!



Tobias: look! I got one blond sister! She looks like daddy methinks!


She does! Well, at least she has her daddy's hair colour but she has Sebastian's green eyes! Isn't she a cutie? I think both of the kids are going to be stunners when they grow up ;)

Tobias: hey sis, look what I got here! This is my doll, isn't he wonderful? wanna play?


Catherine: mmm I think I'd rather play with mine .... she's way better than yours! hello cupcake!

Tobias: hey, I thought my sister would be happy to play with me.... I thought she would adore me and follow me as I'm her big brother! What's going on here? This is not what I had planned ....

While the kids were busy playing with their dolls, the rest of the family enjoyed the birthday cake!


Juliet: yay birthday!!!!


Mmm you're a little late Juliet.... Catherine grew up already ....

Juliet: but I'm on time for cake yay!


Awww aren't they sweet? <3


Tobias: my daddy's naked!

Arni: I'm not naked, I'm wearing my pjs!

Tobias: why are we men still in our pjs... and the women are all dressed up? When did they have time to do that? I mean, my sister just aged up!

Arni: dunno kid ... as you grow up you'll learn that sometimes girls are way brighter than boys... but just in a few things!

Tobias: *giggles*

June: Arni... what are you teaching our kid exactly?

Arni: nothing , nothing ... I'll just go upstairs to the nursery and then ... fancy building a snowman with me, honey?


Catherine: gaaah! [hey! Where's my brother going? I wanna go with him!]


June: hey you my princess! Wanna go upstairs to play with your big brother? Aww what a sweet little sister you are!

Catherine: geeeh [mum, get a move on or he'll get all the best toys!]


Arni: so ... little man, will you be alright in the playpen? Will you take care of your sister while me and mum are out building a snowman?


Tobias: sure thing dad! I'll teach her the fine art of playpen playing!

Catherine: guuuh! [but I wanted to play with dolls! put me down mum!]


Tobias: look here sis ... this is a cool game! Come here to play!


Catherine: mmm I don't care about moving purple blocks on those bars... but hey look what I found! There's another me in here! Hellooo?


Eventually Catherine gave up her solo playing and started to pick-a-boo with her brother ... Tobias was sooo happy he could play with his sister at last!!!



Meanwhile Arni and June had built a snowman .... a Grim Reaper one ... the memory of Sophie was still hurting :(



Upstairs the kids had moved on to play with blocks. Tobias was teaching Catherine the mysteries of the big blue block ....


Tobias: .... and you know .... if you eat it .... it tastes like blueberry!

Catherine: no .... really?


Tobias: sure! Try it! Like this!


Catherine: cool! It's one huge blueberry block!

It looks like Catherine finally started to listen to her big brother ;) I bet she loves playing with him!

Catherine: hey, that's not true! I still prefer playing with my Cupcake you know ... she's way better than my brother ... but it is true that he knows a lot of blocks! I need to get all the knowledge I can from him .... so then I can beat him!

Yeah yeah .... sure ..... ;)

Catherine: it is true! I don't enjoy playing with him at all ...


June: here, little Kitty, it's potty time now!


Catherine: guuh! [but mum! I can't do this here ... the door isn't locked, anyone could come through!]

Tobias: ....and this was the last thing to know about the blue block! What do you think sis? .... uh.... where did she go?


Catherine: see? Get away from here brother! I would like to do my business in peace!


Tobias: oops ...


June: oh there you are Toby! Now it's your turn for some potty training!


Tobias: but mum! Catherine's playing right beside me! I can't do this it's so.... humiliating!

Catherine: haha brother, you want to teach me as if you were the guru of tollder life skills .... but you haven't learnt to use the potty yet! How hilarious!

Tobias: mum ..... please .... could we do this later? My manly pride is just shattered now ....

June: nonsense Toby, what are you talking about?


Arni: aaah my poor boy ... cornered on the potty by two girls!

Tobias: daddy .... they don't understand me! And my sister is making fun of me already .... but I didn't do anything to deserve that! Why is this happening?

Arni: aaah women ... it will take time and I'm not sure I quite mastered the art myself but ... you see, I think they almost always mean the opposite of what they say, or of how they behave ...

Tobias: so... it means that Catherine actually likes playing with me?

Catherine: not at all!

Arni: And the best part is... they seem to be totally independent but they know deep down that they need you... and if they like you, they try to deny it, but eventually they'll have admit it ... right June? *winks*

June: oh stop it , Tobias is too young for that....

Tobias: daddy? I don't get it ... what are you and mum talking about?

Arni: aaah sweet memories Toby, sweet memories! But now, let's go play in the snow, will you? Let's leave the girls at work while we have fun!


June: come on Kitty, come to mummy!


Catherine: guuh gaah gahh! [I wanna go play in the snow too!]

June: mm I think you have lots to say princess ... maybe I should teach you to talk before you learn to walk ....

Catherine: gaaaaah! [no walking... no walking ....pretty please let's go play in the snow! I want to play with my big brother! But don't tell him I told you ....]


As Catherine was learning to walk, night came and Juliet decided to pay a visit to the graveyard to mourn Sophie (together with the gnomes, who had decided to join the mourning) .... she was missing her dearly! A house without a dog was not a home, she thought ... maybe it was time to bring in a new puppy to make the kids happy? She was sorry Noodle's legacy had stopped with Sophie ... but maybe it was time to start a new one .....




Juliet was walking back home, thinking of the possibility of getting a new puppy when she met two familiar figures waiting in front of the door ....


Juliet: oh hello girls! So glad you came for a visit!

Hildur: yes.... is my brother in?

Juliet: sure, he's in the backyard, playing with Toby I think ....

Hildur: thanks ... I need to talk to him ....


Juliet: so, it looks like your mum needed to see your uncle ....


Oriana: yeah ....

Juliet: so in the meanwhile .... how about....

Oriana: what about?


Juliet: a little pinch to those rosy cheeks of yours?


Oriana: whaat? no way granny!


Juliet: oh come on, give an old granny some fun ....


Oriana: jeez ..... stop it old lady!

Juliet: you can call me grand-grandma! And you have such cute rosy cheeks I can't stop pinching them!


Arni: hey sis ... what's up ... you look sad ...


Sam: parteee parteee!

Hildur: it's no party at all .... look Arni I need to ask you something ... I decided to get divorced .

Arni: oh .... I'm sorry ....

Hildur: I'm not. This whole thing... is just to much. I need to start over you know .... and Oriana is such a sensitive child....but she doesn't talk much. But I know she understands everything and suffers in silence and staying at home is not helping. So I thought.... could she stay here for a little while? Till I get all this divorce business settled? And sell the house and everything? I can't stand to live in that house any minute longer. I can't believe I was so happy when we moved in....

Arni: oh Hildur .... of course she can... but are you sure you're gonna do all this stuff alone? Do you want any help?

Hildur: don't worry big bro, I'll make it ....

Arni: but I can't think of you all alone in that house full of sad memories.... why don't you stay with us as well? The house is so big and we have so many couches .... there's plenty of space for you as well!

Hildur: mmm.... are you sure? Wouldn't it be too much trouble?

Arni: not at all sis ... I'm happy to have you both here... and I'm sure the others will be thrilled as well!

Hildur: good .... thank you then ....

Arni: so.... I guess you talked to Delbert .... did you find out the reason of his behaviour? Did he said anything?

Hildur: no. And I don't care. He was not even answering my calls. I had to send him a text saying I wanted to get divorced. It's all so painful, I really don't care if he got bored of me or if he has found someone else. I just want this to be over and to start a new life with Oriana somewhere else....


While her mother talked to her brother, Oriana had found her way up to the nursery and had silently settled herself to play with blocks.


Shameka was just about to put Tobias to bed, but he asked to stay awake some more and play with his big cousin ... he had never played with an older kid before!


The usually silent Oriana became very talkative with Tobias, as she explained him how to make a house out of all those blocks ...



In the other room Catherine was becoming a pro at walking! And she had heard that another unknown kid had joined her brother to play with the blocks and she felt she needed to hurry up with her walking skill to join the party .... she didn't like to be on her own after all!



So she ran out of her mother's reach as soon as she learnt to walk ... and joined the others at the table!



She was really curious to see who this big girl playing with her dear brother was .... and she felt somehow annoyed that someone else , not her, was now playing with Toby!


Oriana: so, you say that the blue block tastes like blueberry ....

Catherine: gaaah Tobias buberry!!

Tobias: she's saying that I was the one to find out about the blueberry taste ... and she was the first one to eat the block and confirm the theory! So you're gonna be only second one .....

Catherine: gaaaaah!!! [too bad only my brother understands what I say...I must ask mummy to teach me to talk soon!]


Downstairs, Shameka was busy building a snowman right in front of the main door when her son Theodore suddenly appeared out of nowhere and approached her ....


Theodore: hey mum ...

Shameka: hey kid! How are you doing?

Theodore: mum.... I have something to tell you....

Shameka: right right fire away son!

Theodore: mum .... if only you could stop building that snowman and concentrate on me and Caroline....

Shameka: just a sec, it's nearly done.......


Shameka: here it is, a wonderful evil snowman! So, here I am, all for you Theo. Tell me everything. And by the way, what are you doing here at this late time of the evening?


Theodore: that's what I was going to tell you .... there's something I have to ask you and it's about Caroline....

Shameka: yes?

Caroline: I'd better go get my homework done .... I really don't wanna hear this all over again ....

Theodore: the thing is .... it's complicated to explain but ... could she stay at your place for a while?

Shameka: sure thing, it would be great! But wait .... is something wrong? Where's Riley?

Theodore: well ......


Caroline didn't want to hear what her dad had to tell her gran. She knew it very well already. And she was already finding it hard to hold back the tears ... it was better to concentrate on homework, yes. And very far away from where her dad and gran were having that dreadful conversation.

She heard her cousins laughing so she went upstairs ... she had never really met them, although she knew all about little Tobias, her dad had told her about him. And now she knew he had a little sister called Catherine. It was a cute name. Playing with them would maybe relax her a bit, take her mind off things.....

But what she saw in the playing room was not what she expected. Someone else was also there ... someone she really didn't want to see ....

Caroline: YOU!


Oriana: what? Oh ....



Caroline: you! What are you doing here? Your family is the cause of all our worries! My dad is suffering you know .... and so am I!



Oriana: hey, back off ....


Caroline: no way! My dad brought me here to take my mind off things....and I meet you! Of all people! Get away now, I can't stand to look at your face!


Oriana: now, you know what? I can't stand to look at you either! You look so much like her ... and you're even half IF, aren't you?


Caroline: and you look like him .... I don't like you at all, get away from here! I came to stay ...


Oriana: you did not ..... I came to stay! Mum brought me here to take me away from sadness and sorrow. She thought I would be happy here. And I was, till you came around ....


Caroline: but you must go, because dad brought me here for the same reason.... but we can't stay here both. I can't live with you! It's because of your dad if we're in this situation! I hate you!

Oriana: honestly, if your mum had not done what she did .... my life would not suck this much! I knew it before you did ... and I even felt bad for you, how stupid of me! But I'm not leaving, I came here first!


Caroline: .... I miss my mum ....


Oriana: I know. But you're not the only one suffering you know ....


Caroline: ......



At the other side of the room, Catherine was happily playing the happy family with her dolls .... totally unawares of what was happening to her older cousins' families.....



Juliet: oh goodness .... it can't be ....


Shameka: oh my I'm so sorry Theo..... but .... she seemed so fond of you!

Theodore: don't tell me about it ... I don't know how or why it happened it just did ....

Shameka: but....are you sure?

Theodore: I saw them .... I was going with Caroline to the festival but she said she had forgotten something and we went back home ... and there they were ... oh gosh I can't think about it ... and Caroline...poor kid .... she doesn't deserve this ....

Juliet: but ... what did Riley say?

Theodore: she said she was sorry ... couldn't say anything else apparently. From Delbert face, it looked like their affair was old stuff.... who knows how long they had been seeing each other secretly ... you should have seen his face! I didn't know he could be so evil ....

Shameka: he had always been jealous of you ....

Juliet: and finally he got what he wanted .... oh holy plumbob I'm so sorry kid ..... if you want to cry ....

Theodore: I don't. I don't cry.

Shameka: but if you feel like ...we're here... now, wait here, I'm going to get June ... she'll know what to do ....


Theodore: I must go check on Caroline .... I have to tell her she's staying here for a while ... but I guess she already knows....


Juliet: no wait ... Theo, why don't you stay with us as well? You really don't want to go back to that house all alone ...

Theodore: but I don't want to crash ....

Juliet: don't worry, you're not alone there ....

Theodore: what do you mean?


Hildur: hey Juliet, thanks for leaving your bedroom to Oriana and me ... we'll be forever grateful! I'll just make a cup of chocolate and then we're off to be---


Hildur: Theodore....

Theodore: Hildur .... what are you doing here.... in your night gown??


Hildur: I'm sleeping over with Oriana... we'll stay around for a while....you know...weird situation at home, need to keep the girl safe and all ....

Theodore: oh ....

Hildur: and what about you? are you up for a visit to your old family?

Theodore: I ....

Hildur: I bet they told you already, didn't they? Oh well, I'll tell you anyway. Remember that idiot of an husband I had? Yeah, your cousin Delbert .... he's been off who knows where for ages and now I finally decided to ask him to divorce! Sounds crazy huh?


Hildur: but you know what? I'm done. I'm done crying and suffering. Me and Oriana, we must turn that page and start over period. And I really don't care of what happens to that idiot .... or if he found another freak who likes him ... ha! Poor girl, I pity the one who'll take him ... if anyone else would ... I mean, you must be really hopeless to fall for such a jerk .... I wonder how I didn't see all this before and...



Theodore: stop it! My wife .... Riley .... isn't a freak ....

Hildur: calm down, who ever talked about ..... oh goodness.... it can't be ... tell me it's not what I think ....

Juliet: mmm this is not going to end well .... is it?

Theodore: I don't know what you're thinking but the thing is your husband and my wife have been having an affair for who knows how long!

Hildur: I .... I didn't know .....

Theodore: well, now you do!

Juliet: Theodore ... calm down ....please ....


Hildur: jeez it's so lame!


Theodore: Lame? LAME? I'm brokenhearted!

Juliet: oh goodness ....

Hildur: so was I, when Delbert left me and Oriana.... when she was born .... oh yes he did that and I was brokenhearted too then you know. But I got over it. Kinda. And now I'm moving on. But now that I think of it, your situation is worse .... if he left to have an affair with your wife ... well that was ages ago ... too bad for you, you lived with her and knew nothing about it ....

Theodore: stop it ... STOP IT!


Theodore: you're heartless Hildur .... I knew you were a self-centered diva childish girl but not heartless...


Hildur: hey man, I'm sorry if your family is broken as well .... but there's nothing you can do about it, it probably wasn't your fault, Delbert had always fancied Riley ... I knew I was second best ... it's depressing you know? But I got over it ... and so should you ....

Bonehilda: mmm this is going to end in a fight ... yay!


Theodore: aaarrgh! Bonehilda!


Bonehilda: cool .... after all this time .... I still manage to scare him ....mwahahahahaha


June: hey, what's going on here? What's all the fuss about?


Hildur: aaargh your sister! Don't tell her it was me that upset you ... I don't want to see her angry!


Theodore: June the thing is ... I just found out that my wife has been cheating on me for who knows how long ...

June: whaaaaat??!!!

Theodore: .... with her husband!

June: no way ..... holy plumbob why would they do that! Oh Theodore I'm so sorry .... you must feel so hurt ...

Hildur: hey, I'm hurt too you know!


Theodore: I can't.... I can't believe she did this to me .... why did she do that? Why?


June: oh little brother....don't cry.... it's a shocking news indeed... I would have never thought such a thing to be possible ....


June: and Caroline....poor kid ......


Caroline: hey, gran-gran! Oriana said she's staying here for a while ... is that true? I thought I was to stay .... so who's staying?

Juliet: as a matter of fact, the both of you.

Caroline: but ..... I don't like her!

Juliet: you'll learn to, sweetheart ....

Caroline: I don't think so .... I'm so angry at her!


Theodore: well... she has a point somehow you know .... besides, where are we all going to sleep?


Hildur: we are sleeping in Juliet's bedroom... she said she would sleep on the couch ....

Theodore: so maybe we can sleep on the couch too....I think Caroline will like that, looks like camping or something ....

June: sure, and you can tell her she can choose the couch she likes best, we have a lot in this house! And anyway, we were planning to decorate Toby's room, since he's going to age up soon... we can also decorate one of the other spare bedrooms for the girls!

Theodore: that would be very nice of you sis....but are you sure this is gonna work? I mean... me and Hildur....and the girls....in the same house... it's a bit .... weird isn't it? I'm not sure---

June: oh stop it, it's gonna work because we're family! And what you both need most now is the love and support of your family. And you two or the girls didn't do anything mean to eachother. The bad things that happened were not your fault , so you shouldn't feel weird okay?


Hildur: June is right Theo .... we shouldn't fight..... please forgive me if I was rude, I don't want you to hate me ....


Shameka: ......

Theodore: it's .... okay ... I'm sorry too, I didn't want to yell ....


Hildur: so ....are we ...friends .... kinda? We used to be good friends once ....


Theodore: kinda ... just give me some time okay? I just found out and I'm still in shock ....


Hildur: we all are ....


Theodore: right ... you just found out about Riley too .... I'm sorry you found out this way ....


Hildur: nevermind, I knew there had to be someone else...I just didn't expect it to be ... her .... but I've been stupid, I should have guessed ... but don't worry for me, I'm kinda okay now ...but I tell you, Theo .... don't let this bring you down. It's okay to be mad and angry and cry but believe me, the sooner you let her go, the better for you and your kid ... starting over is ...kinda cool ....


Theodore: I just don't feel like starting anything at the moment .... I just want to sleep and forget ....


Caroline watched her cousin Tobias play with his IF doll on the floor. She imagined her dad playing with his doll.... Riley .... the one who was so fond of him, the one he brought alive, the one he married ... the one who betrayed him with his cousin. How could she have done that to him? To her? How? They could have been a wonderful family, all together ... but she had spoilt everything! Forever... was that because she was a former doll? For the first time Caroline hated being half IF. And she swore she would never tell anyone that her mother had been one ... and she herself could change when she pleased. She just wanted to be a normal girl, like her cousins were. She just wanted to forget what her mother had done .... and she decided she would never have a kid. If it was the IF trait that caused such things, better not risk to make anyone else suffer.



Tobias saw his cousin's sad face and stretched up to give her a hug.


Tobias: it's gonna be okay cousin! You'll live with us and we'll have fun! I can be your little brother if you want!

Caroline hugged Tobias tight and let the tears flow... yes, a little brother would be nice. Although he wasn't her real brother. But she would never have any siblings so...Tobias was like a little gift to her in those hours of sorrow. And he would make living with Oriana more tolerable at least ....


Oriana: mum?


Hildur: yes?

Oriana: Caroline hates me. She said she came to stay and didn't want me around. Is she really staying?

Hildur: yes she is ... with her dad. See kid, I know it's hard but you will find out sooner or later so .... the reason why your cousin doesn't like you is because ....

Oriana: don't worry mum, I know. I've known all along but I didn't want to make it more painful to you.

Hildur: oh goodness... you should have told me! How could you bear all this alone?

Oriana: it's okay... but tell me.... why does she hate me? I didn't do anything ....

Hildur: because when something bad happens and you feel devastated and you think your heart is shattered into pieces and there's no way you can survive....you can't find any sense in what you're going through so often you blame the first person you think might be responsible for all that. Even if they are not. It's easier to blame something on someone else than trying to look for a reason ... because sometimes there is no reason or you can't do anything about it. But you know what? I think she's actually asking for help ... she's devastated as you are but she just found out, while you had your time.... and you're a silent girl and brood over things to find some kind of sense.... while she's more the emotional type I guess and she just burst it all out.

Oriana: but I really don't think she was asking for help.... she made it rather clear she didn't want me around!

Hildur: you'll see... with time .... now, let's go to slee, it's been a long day ....

Oriana: mum?

Hildur: yes kid?

Oriana: I love you ....


The following morning saw a very cramped kitchen table! Juliet had cooked french toast for breakfast and she looked satisfied at the sight of her family having breakfast together...for once!


She was feeling really old these days, the recent events had upset her and now she felt tired .... she had seen so much in her life but she would have never thought to see two families torn apart like that... this came totally unexpected! This kind of things happens, of course, then you are devastate and can blame someone or something for your pain.... but if that someone is inside your own family, that is hard to get over with ... she felt so sad for Theodore and Hildur .... and the girls! Poor kids what would become of them? Juliet wished she had the strength that she once had but she knew she was now too old... and it was time to rest.

But as they say, sometimes you don't get what you want, you get what you need. Maybe things had their own way of making themselves right... destiny or holy plumbob or whatever it was .... maybe something that today seemed like a desperate situation with no way out, might turn into something unexpectedly good in the end, who knew? Despite how much she would have loved it, Juliet knew she would not be there to witness this though. But she would for sure check on her legacy from the netherworld, when her time came!


Arni: I'm so happy to have my sister and my niece around! Along with my brother in law and my other niece! That is so great, we're one big happy family now! We should celebrate!



Caroline: hey Hildur .... do you think you can bring Oriana with you at work today? It's snow day and we have no school....but I don't want to be stuck at home with her the whole day!


Oriana: .......

Theodore: Caroline! That was one nasty thing to say!

Shameka: who said this was going to work?

June: er .....


Shameka: this kid is gonna be tough stuff .... someone should tell her how to behve.... I'm surprised of you Theodore!


Sebastian: Sham, the girl is suffering and missing her mother, we should try to understand ....


Shameka: yeah but she should talk it out instead of being nasty with her cousin ... and not telling her off doesn't help Sebastian....


Oriana: that is true, grandpa! But I know what she's going through, it's her way to cope with it I guess, blame it all on me... but I think she knows that this behaviour is kinda useless and annoying so I guess she'll stop at some point... I hope! And in the meanwhile I just don't care of what she tells me...

Sebastian: umph why are you girls always so wise ....


Shameka: but still, Theo, you should tell something to your girl, don't you think? I don't want to have spoiled grandchildren, no matter what the reason is! Man up Theo and educate your daughter!


Hildur: she's got a point you know .... I'm not the best mother either, I just got lucky that Oriana is so clever and quiet but she just suffers in silence, it's a different way to cope with things .... but your mum got a point Theo.....

Theodore: This is NOT going to be fun and easy AT ALL ......


Oriana: you're on my way ....


Caroline: no, you're on mine!

Oriana: I decided to play in the playground first....

Caroline: no, I was first!


Arni: umph ......... why did I even thought of a big happy family? And only plumbob knows why, nobody is ever fighting to be the first to do the laundry and I always get the job .....



Caroline: I was first to get the pink pony! Let's compete


Oriana: yeah, let's see who can resist to play barefooted&with sleepingwear in the snow longer!

Caroline: I'm gonna win because I got the lucky pony!

Oriana: yeah but you don't have Aurora Skies genes in you as I do.... I don't feel the cold, sister!


Caroline: I can't feel my feet anymore ... I quit ...


Oriana: ha! Told ya! Woo hooo I won!


While the girls were actually playing together in the playground (because they were, no matter what they say about it ;) ), Bonehilda had finally started to do some useful stuff in the house, like repairing the dishwasher. Yay, no more Bonehilda strike!


Too bad she got electrocuted on the spot T_T

As soon as the sun rose, Hildur was off to the gym to perform her sing-a-gram duties!

First she had to celebrate Autumn's (Simon's vampire girlfriend) workout....


Then it was this old lady's turn, but Hildur failed miserably :(



So she opted for working out a bit herself!



It was late afternoon and Caroline was feeling sad. She was all alone in the nursery playing with Mrs. Crocodile and she wasn't enjoying it.


After Oriana had beat her that morning, she had refused to speak to her any further. She didn't like Oriana at all and she was glad she had found the nursery deserted, she really wanted to play on her own. But that wasn't fun at all!

Besides, her grandmother's words of that morning kept echoing in her head .... was she really that nasty and spoiled as her granny thought she was? Caroline had never thought of how her actions would affect other people before... but for sure, she didn't want people to think she was a spoiled kid ....


Theodore was busy taking care of Catherine and didn't realise that his daughter was in need of a talk... it was Riley who had always taken care of Caroline's needs and now he was suddenly a single daddy with a daughter he didn't really understand, who needed only plumbob  knows what! He definitely didn't know how to handle her ... he thought growing up with four sister had taught him how girls worked but when it came to his own daughter, he was totally clueless .... and he certainly wasn't the talkative kind of person to have a talk with her!



So, instead, he took up his niece and brought her to play in the playground ... toddlers were way easier to handle! They needed basic care and some play ... no talks, no complex emotions... that was fun stuff!



As was playing in the sand! Theodore missed that time when he played in the sand as a kid ... daddy's duties could wait some more!



June: I don't blame him though.... his heart is broken and he can't find a way to face the situation....least his feelings! But he's here with us, we can take care of him and Caroline... and everything will be okay in the end! They'll recover and start over again ....


If you say so .... 


While Theodore was still in the playground practising his magic skills....



His daughter had taken refuge in the gym and she was practising ballet moves.


Oriana: oh hey, I didn't know you were here....I came to watch TV.... I like it here, it's cozy and there's none around... I like being alone... what are you doing exactly?

Caroline: I'm practising ballet moves. My mum had started to teach me when I was younger but then she had stopped her classes. But I think I would like to sign up for ballet club at school ....

Oriana: right ...

Caroline: it makes me feel better, you should try that too!

Oriana: oh no way I'm no dancer myself... and why did you decide to stop the hostilities anyway?

Caroline: ... just follow me and do what I'm doing. I can teach you, it's fun!

Oriana: aaaalright ... just because for once you're not yelling at me... but it's only for this once okay?


Oriana: now .... why on earth am I wearing this rudolph sweater? That's no dance outfit for sure....


Caroline: just follow me okay?


Oriana: something tells me I'm making a fool of myself ..... but let's smile just smiiiiile .....



To be continued .....


I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry for the long wait, summer break ;)
Feel free to leave comments and rec  if you like! ^_^
Already working on chapter 10, coming asap ;)
Byeeeee




4 comments:

  1. Blueberry tasting blocks, lol! And I was right about Delbert & Riley!! :D But boo sad for Hildur and Theo :( So glad the girls have started to get along :) Lovely chappie hun xox Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you were :D I have a friend who's fan of Theodore and didn't like Riley at all and wasn't happy with the ending of Theodore's story. And he said my story lacked drama... and I was missing having Hildur in my story so... :D but don't worry, everything will be allright ... in a few chapters ;) I've been planning this for the whole summer... so I have stuff for some chapters ready in mind already ;) I just need time to play :D I'm glad you liked ^_^ thank you for your comment, as always :) huuuuugs!

      Delete
  2. Hi Hedwig!!!! :)
    I joined Blogger, so I've started following you and added you to a circle.

    Poor Oriana and Caroline! Everything that's happening to the Love's is so sad!!! Poor Theo and Hildur! Poor everyone!

    I can't wait to see another update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hellooooo ^_^ and welcome to blogger :D I just read your first chapter! And I'm going to add your legacy to the blogs I follow ;) Yes, it's some sad time for the Loves...but don't worry everything is going to be allright in the end ;) I'm working on chapter 11 right now but my game has been a little hard to play with all the crashes & error code 12 I get :( I had to restart it twice already today! I wanted to publish another chapter tonight but it all depends on how much the game will last without crashing....

      Delete