Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 10

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!
Surprise surprise, new chapter already! Behold the results of a sleepless night XD

How do you like this generation so far? Messy enough? :D It looks like June&Arni not only have to take care of their children....but also of their nieces! Not to mention brother and sister who seem unable to recover from their broken hearts...
Moreover, Juliet is worried for the future of her legacy... she feels old and doesn't think she has much time left...and doesn't know what to do to help Theodore! And she feels for Hildur too... and the two girls who seem to dislike eachother deeply ....


Some time had passed since Hildur and Theodore had moved in with their daughters and it seemed things were starting to go slightly better for the girls .... although Caroline seemed to be having mood swings. Some time she seemed to like playing with Oriana but the most of the time she just ignored her. But as Tobias' birthday was coming closer, so were Caroline&Oriana's!


Having two fighting teen girls in the house was going to be worse than having two fighting children so June and Arni decided to speed up decorating the spare bedroom for the girls, in the hope that sharing a bedroom would help. They would have to find a way to get along, wouldn't they?

June: so, girls .... here it is! Your new bedroom! How do you like it?

Oriana: oh aunt June! It's wonderful! Thank you!

Caroline: .....

Caroline: but there's only one room for the two of us! I don't want to share a bunk bed with her! Can I have my own room aunt June?

June: sure darling, there's plenty of couches in this house if you like ...

Caroline: but I've had enough of couches....

June: so I guess you will enjoy your new bed ....

Caroline: fiiiiine, but I take the bottom one...so I can get out quick if Oriana snores!

They love each other, don't they? ;)

Caroline: dad ... why do we have to stay here? I don't want to share my bedroom with Oriana ....

Theodore: what's wrong with you kid, I thought you had started liking your cousin ...

Caroline: me? No way! Never! So, when are we leaving?

Theodore: I don't know ... I thought it would be best for us to stay here for a while ...

Caroline: yes but ... how long does this while last?

Theodore: I don't know girl ... till spring perhaps? We need to find a new house and everything ...

Caroline: but why don't we go back to the old one?

Theodore: you know it's not possible ....

Caroline: why? You could just go back and tell mum that you forgive her so we can be happy and together again ...

Theodore: Caroline ... you know this is not going to happen ... I got a letter from your mum. She says she's sorry she messed it up but she's glad we now know. She says she misses you but she's happy with Delbert. They're both sad for what they did to their families but lying to us all was worse. She said she can't face the family so they're leaving ....

Caroline: leaving! When? Where are they going?

Theodore: they're moving somewhere else to start over. I don't know when. The letter came two days ago. With the documents for the divorce.

Caroline: but ... she can't leave without saying goodbye, can she?

Random paparazzi girl: now, this is one interesting story ... I'm gonna get a raise for this yay!

Arni: Catherine say sunshine ...

Catherine: it's snowing dad .....and how can you be so calm while all this drama is going on?


Juliet was thoughtful while listening to her son play the grand piano. That was one new hobby of him. Things were not going fine ... not at all ... what could she do? When something seemed to be going better ... something happened that made the whole thing collapse. Like Riley's letter .... how could she leave without saying anything to her daughter? What kind of mother would do that?



Oriana could not fall asleep. Her mum had told her that Caroline's mum had sent the divorce papers to her dad. And was now leaving with her dad Delbert to who knows where. Caroline mostly annoyed her, but she felt for her. That must be tough ... at least, Oriana had her mum with her. She missed her dad but had eventually concluded that he had been a jerk to the both of them and had never wanted her in the first place. He had always wanted Caroline's mum. Accepting this had been hard, but now she had accepted it and felt way better.


She wanted to tell this to her cousin but didn't dare. She certainly didn't want a fight at that time of the night. It was only when she heard muffled sobs coming from the bottom bed that she decided to speak.

Oriana: Caroline .... are you awake?

Caroline didn't answer but the sobs stopped.


Oriana: Caroline, you okay?


Caroline: yes ....

Oriana: you don't sound okay ... wanna ... like ... talk .... maybe?

Caroline: I miss my mum ...

Oriana: I know ... but listen---

Caroline: I mean, why is she leaving? Without even saying goodbye? I don't get it ... why doesn't she want to see me .... does she not like me anymore?


Oriana: oh no, I'm sure she does like you! It's just ... things get complicated when you grow up I guess...


Caroline: no ... they don't! We were perfectly happy before ... it's your dad! It's your dad's fault, he took my mum away from us.... I hate him! I hate you, I will always hate you!


Oriana sighed and switched the lights off. There was no point in trying to help her cousins. That girl was just spoilt and mean!


But as soon as the room was dark she heard Caroline weeping again ... and she felt angry. She knew what her cousin was feeling, well, more or less. Despite how much Caroline hated her, Oriana knew they shared a bond beyond the blood one. If only Caroline would stop blaming her for everything, they might help each other and become friends. She really couldn't understand how adults worked ... but if she found a way to her cousin's heart, she might find an ally in this fight against selfishness of careless parents who fought their wars without thinking of their children's feelings.


Shameka: hey sweetheart, why the sad face? Come on here to get your evening cuddle ...


Sebastian: Sham ... I'm worried...

Shameka: what for?


Sebastian: isn't it obvious? I'm worried for Theodore and Caroline ... and Hildur and Oriana. This is not getting any better ... I hoped that having them living with us would help them start over but .... I don't think they are. Starting over I mean. Not Theodore and Caroline at least ... they're so lost! And I don't know what to do! What can we do Sham?


Shameka: Don't worry hon ... they're gonna be just fine ... and we're already doing what we do best: we're being their family and loving them and hosting them here in this difficult moment ... but they are the only one who can decide to go on. We can't make them forget the past and move on as we like ...

Sebastian: yes but ... they can't even stay here forever! I mean, they know this is just a temporary accommodation but ... Theodore is so shocked I fear he won't have the strength to go on! Don't misunderstand me, I'm very happy to have him back living with us but ... it's not right Sham, this is the easy way. But he needs to face his troubles and overcome them on his own... and educate his daughter for goodness' sake! She's so spoilt Sham .... and he doesn't do anything about that!

Shameka: that is right Seb ... very right ... but give him some more time ... he will understand at some point ... it's too early, and the girl just got to know that her mum is leaving without saying goodbye... it must be hard...

Sebastian: yes... and this doesn't sound like Riley at all! But now I wonder if we really knew her ...

Shameka: well, obviously nobody did .....


Hildur was also finding it hard to sleep that night and decided to go have some hot chocolate.... but found the machine already at work.


Hildur: oh, hey .... looks like you can't sleep either ....

Theodore: hey ... nope ... I'm making chocolate, want some?

Hildur: please ...



Theodore: ........

Hildur: .......

Theodore: ... so ... how are things going?

Hildur: what kind of question is that??

Theodore: right ... it's just ... isn't it ... weird?

Hildur: what's weird?

Theodore: me and you living together with our daughters ... hating each other!

Hildur: I don't hate you ....

Theodore: not you ... I meant, our daughters, they hate each other! But I guess it's normal

Hildur: well, technically, it's your daughter hating mine, not the other way round. And despite how much I can understand how she feels, Caroline is being a bit too rude with Oriana. With anyone, actually. I think she's a little spoilt ....


Theodore: what! Don't you dare insult my child ... you can't understand how she feels! She's brokenhearted, her mum left, with your husband, may I include, without saying goodbye to her!


Hildur: nor to you .... or well, she said goodbye in fact, she sent you the divorce papers ... that's a goodbye isn't it?

Theodore: hey! What are you playing at? How dare you say ----

Hildur: I'm just saying the truth.

Theodore: yes but ...

Hildur: listen, we all think that you're using your time here to occupy your mind with other stuff to avoid facing reality. But that's reality, you married your girlfriend because she was pregnant although you were quite against marriage at young age. And she dumped you for another guy that had always fancied her and hated you and left you to care for the daughter you didn't expect to have. Actually, it's kinda hilarious. In a wicked sort of way.

Theodore: you.... you... mean! what is wrong with you? You have no idea of how we feel .... how dare you tramp on our feelings like that!

Hildur: actually, I do. I was the one the jerk who fancied your wife and hated you married, in the end. I have always been his second choice and I didn't realise it till he dumped me with a newborn daughter he didn't want. And I got dumped for the only girl he had always wanted. Your wife. So, sorry man, I do know how you feel.

Thedore: so why are you being so mean to me?

Hildur: I'm not being mean. I'm trying to help you move on. The more you avoid facing the situation, the worse for you and your daughter. The longer she grows up with no rules, the worse for her and everyone around her. And this will be your doing. So it's your responsibility to man up and face your life, no matter how dark and hopeless it looks now.


Theodore: ....


Hildur: I see I struck a nerve ... good ...

Theodore: did you say this is everybody's thought?

Hildur: practically, yes .

Theodore: great . Just great . I'm a failure ... a total failure ... I'm a wizard but I can't make a spell to fix things and make everyone happy. Hilarious, isn't it?

Hildur: you can't think of fixing your life with a spell, like it was a broken TV. You need to grow up and earn things you know ... and it's not easy.

Theodore: and when did you become so wise exactly?

Hildur: when I saw that I was destroying my and my kid's lives by doing exactly what you're doing. I couldn't let you do the same and I thought to share my ...uh ... knowledge ... I don't want you to waste your life for that horrible IF girl who broke your heart and threw it away ...

Theodore: hey... don't say that of Riley...she's been my best friend since I could remember ... and my first girlfriend ... and only girlfriend actually... I still can't believe she behaved like that... hey, what if your husband gave her a love potion or something? Oh gosh, why didn't I think of it before! It's all his fault! If I find him I---

Hildur: oh my, no no no Theodore no! Stop! You're doing exactly what your daughter is doing.... blaming it on someone else just to find a reason to something unexplainable ... but if it's understandable that Caroline does this.... surely it's a very childish way to think for a grown up man, Theodore! Don't hide yourself behind evil Delbert.... he didn't kidnap her! Hello? They've been having an affair ever since, for what we know of!

Theodore: don't ... Hildur ...stop...

Hildur: no, you must listen Theodore, you must accept it ... these things happen, even if we think they'll never happen to us ... sometimes they do. They already did. And the best you can do is accept it and move on!

Theodore: no....I can't ... it's too hard ... what am I going to do now? How can I raise Caroline without her mum?

Hildur: like I raised Oriana without her dad...

Theodore: but you're a girl, it comes natural to girls! I've no idea of what my kid needs!

Hildur: don't be stupid Theo ... it's not a boy or girl thing, it's a parent's thing. And you are a daddy therefore, be it!

Theodore: be what?

Hildur: Caroline's dad ... that's what she needs the most now .... but right now, what I need most is to go watch TV and see if I can fall asleep. Wanna join?

Theodore: yeah... if I go back to bed I won't be able to sleep anyway so, let's try with the TV ...


Theodore: hey, talking about Caroline ... you're right , I should behave more like a dad. But ... can I ask you for advice if I don't know what to do?

Hildur: sure thing! I'm not going anywhere ...for the moment at least! *giggles*

Theodore: are you planning to move out?

Hildur: not now but ... well, first I need the money to buy a house for me and Oriana. So either I become a famous singer or ...

Theodore: or?

Hildur: or I seduce a very rich man who can provide for the both of us! *giggles*

Theodore: are you really thinking of getting married? Again?

Hildur: not for love, no. I don't think love will be involved. I'm never again going to marry someone I love. Too scary ... but if I'm not in love...but the guy can provide for Oriana and me ...well, that would be an option you know, Oriana should have a male figure in her life....

Theodore: but Hildur ... you can't do this to yourself! You should find someone you love ... you deserve someone who loves you! And you're such a beautiful girl! As a matter of fact, as soon as the news you're single again spreads around there will be men queuing up for you!

Hildur: do you really think that?

Theodore: yeah, I don't know about the queue but ... tons of men will fall for you for sure!

Hildur: no I meant, do you really think I'm beautiful?

Theodore: uh ... well ... did I say that? Well then ... yeah I think so ...uh ...

Hildur: haha you blushed!

Theodore: hey I'm shy! And I didn't mean to say that!

Hildur: oh, so you don't think I'm beautiful then ... so disappointing ...

Theodore: no! I didn't mean that ... I mean, I do think you look good ....for a girl ... I mean ...you have nice... hair colour ... I mean ...

Hildur: haha your face is totally red! You're so much fun to tease Theodore!


Theodore: you're evil ... evil evil girl ....


Hildur: hey, I'm beautiful and look good for a girl! and, I have a nice hair colour! what can I do about it?


Hildur: hey, wanna know a secret?


Theodore: uhm ... let me think ... what could that be?


Theodore: mmm maybe... that you're being very mean to your... uh ... what are we exactly? Cousins? No we're not cousin... you're..... my sister's husband's sister ...and you were married to my cousin so to me you are ... uh... too complicated .... maybe a cousin in law? if it exists?


Hildur: yeah ... we're just part of a big messy family I guess ....

Theodore: yeah ... but what was your secret again?


Hildur: well that I think you look good too.

Theodore: come on, you're only saying this to make me blush! You, evil little cousin in law ... *giggles*

Hildur: no, I mean it! And you know what's more? When we were children I had a crush on you!

Theodore: you did not .....

Hildur: .....

Theodore: no .... really? Oh my goodness I never noticed! I didn't know!

Hildur: of course you didn't, you were too concentrated on finding a potion to make that toy of yours real ... jeez so annoying!

Theodore: hey, that was Riley .... were you ... like .... jealous? Gosh, I didn't think someone could be jealous of me! I'm flattered ....

Hildur: I was annoyed! Remember when we went on that quest to find the fairies? I was happy when we got lost in the snow... I thought that if nobody found us, we would find a way to survive and grow up together and make a family and live in an igloo

Theodore: hahaha oh goodness, really? I didn't know!

Hildur: of course you didn't! Men never notice this kind of things ...

Theodore: I'm sorry, I think at that time I didn't even think of girls ... I mean, we were children! I just wanted to play with my chemical lab and IF doll ...

Hildur: yes, your future wife! But I didn't know it back then... later on when I was starving with Jonas in that horse stable ... and I saw you ... it was like a miracle to me! I didn't think I would see you again ... but you were there! And again I saw myself married to the man of my dreams having lots of children...but then I saw the look of dislike in June's eyes and I knew there was someone else ... imagine how I felt when she told me... she was your rag doll whom you had turned real!


Theodore: oh goodness... can we change the subject please?


Hildur: no, you must know how you broke my heart ... twice! Mr. Theodore Heartbreaker Love ... aaah I cried so much ....

Theodore: you're saying it to make me feel awkward again ... aren't you ....

Hildur: well, a bit ... but it's fun, insn't it?

Theodore: not a bit actually ....


Hildur: oh well ... I think I have to accept it that you'll never love me then *giggles*


Theodore: uh ... er ... what are you doing?

Hildur: aaah we could have been such a wonderful couple, you and I ... we could have had lots of blond little witches and wizards to raise ... but you preferred a doll to me ... ooh my heart is broken how will I ever overcome this ... *giggles*

Theodore: Hildur ....stop... it's not fun ...

Hildur: oh come on, I'm joking! but okay, I'll stop and be serious again, alright? Let's go back to the TV ....

Theodore: right ...


Theodore: ......


Hildur: .....

Theodore: Hildur ...

Hildur: what ...

Theodore: ... were you just teasing me or ... was it ...

Hildur: I was having fun but yeah, what I told you is true.

Theodore: oh .... but ... I didn't know ... you never told me ... why?

Hildur: ........

Theodore: well?

Hildur: I knew you would always see me as the second choice . I didn't want to be anyone's second best girl ... that's why . And now see what happened to me ...

Theodore: hey I'm ---


Hildur: don't say that. I'm fed up with people saying they're sorry. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Theo ....

Theodore: goodnight ....

Theodore was left alone on the sofa, thinking of the conversation he had just had. He was rather shocked actually, he had always seen Hildur as a little sister, he had never suspected anything ... he felt sorry for her, he had hurt her unwillingly ... he had always thought she was one vain diva girl caring only of herself but now he realised how wrong he had been ... she was actually capable of deep thoughts and feelings ... and she was really strong, while he was so weak ... he actually admired her, the way she coped with being a single mother and ...being Delbert's second choice. He felt a rush of hatred for his cousin... not for stealing his wife this time, but for hurting such a precious creature as Hildur! She didn't deserve to be hurt and brokenhearted and he really hoped she would find someone who really loved her and whom she really loved ....


For some reason the following days Theodore seemed to bump on Hildur less than usual. But he dropped the thought thinking that the house was so big you could get lost in it, besides, she was busy with her sing-a-grams in order to make the most money possible out of them.


He had taken up a new hobby and spent a lot of time designing stuff. But this time, it wasn't a way to escape from reality. Hildur's words, although a little harsh, had sunk in and now Theodore was trying to accept the fact that Riley would not come back and to pay more attention to his daughter's behaviour ... like, today, he was waiting for her to come home to help her study. He hadn't figured out what to do with his and Caroline's life for the time being, but that could wait. One step at a time.....


Meanwhile, Catherine had taught herself to talk! Thank you magic toddler playpen ;)


Catherine: Toby, I can talk now! Listen! I can really talk! Let's celebrate!

Tobias: why do I have the feeling that this is not a good thing? now it will be impossible to stop her talking ...


Catherine: Toby let's play pick-a-booo! Pick ..... a..... BOOOOO!


Tobias: aaaah you scare me sis! Stop doing that creepy face!

Catherine: BOOOOOOOOOOO

Tobias: Mummyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Now Catherine openly enjoyed playing with her brother ;) Although she liked to be bossy over her naive older brother ... aaah Tobias you're too kind hearted! Although second born, the role of the big sister suited her well! And she was totally aware of that and deeply enjoyed it! What she didn't know was that Tobias was not going to stay a toddler for long ..... his birthday was almost there!


It also seemed that the girls were getting along better!


Arni: so tell me, how is it going with Caroline? Did you two find a way to survive while sharing a bedroom?

Oriana: well.... kinda. I mean, we didn't talk about it or anything but it looks like she accepted it. She's not being mean to me anymore now! Either she ignores me or answer to what I ask her, not very willingly but at least she's not rude. It's a good thing, isn't it?

Arni: sure! I'm glad you two are getting along... I believe you're gonna become best friends soon!

Oriana: well .... I'm not so sure of that *giggles*

Arni: and hey, what about your mum? It seems to me she is worried or something ... she's behaving very weirdly lately ... do you know what's wrong with her?

Oriana: I've no idea... but I think she's just working hard and she's tired...


Hildur was worried indeed. After that late night conversation with Theodore she had been feeling uncomfortable....why had she told those things to him? Now she couldn't even look at him without feeling stupid!


Therefore, she had tried to spend the most of her days away, performing sing-a-grams around town. On the positive side, she had got a raise. On the negative side, this was not helping with the already difficult situation she and Oriana were going through. Besides, she was worried for the way she was feeling. It was all coming back and this was not good at all! It was clear that this living situation could not last forever and now more than ever she needed to work out a plan to make enough money to move out quick ....


With Hildur away all day long, Theodore had started not only to take care of his daughter, but to take care of Oriana as well!


He did not realise it, but he had finally accepted his role as a father and was playing it pretty well with amazing results. Caroline had stopped being rude and her relationship with Oriana had also improved.

Oriana: hey Car... have you seen my mum?

Caroline: nope... I think she's still out?

Theodore: Yes, I don't think she's back yet... hey kid, have you done your homework already? Because otherwise you can join your cousin and I can help you both!

Oriana: thanks but I'm 100% done... I'll just go play with Chip while waiting for mum to come back then....

Oriana was missing her mum. But she thought Theodore was a good substitute for a dad! Well, for what she knew, he was an amazing dad and the only she had ever had! Since her own had left before she could really realise it ....


One day Hildur had worked so much that she only managed to get back home in the wee hours of morning. She thought the whole house was asleep and she was startled when she saw Bonehilda, Shameka and Juliet already awake and busy! Not to mention Theodore working out in front of the TV... she thought that maybe he hadn't heard her and she would have made it upstairs unnoticed, but it was too late...



Theodore: Hildur! It was about time! I've been waiting for you for ages!


Hildur: uh... you were waiting... for me?

Theodore: yes, I think it's obvious we need to talk!

Hildur: uh... we do?

Theodore: yes! And you're never there...the last time we really talked was... let me think...that night we both couldn't sleep right? And after that you were nowhere to be seen! I mean, I understand you work hard but ... what you said to me that night....

Hildur: er.... yes?


Theodore: I think there was more to it than you intended to say ....


Hildur: er ... I .... uh ....


Theodore: I mean, you can't just hint that I need to take care of my daughter and not tell me how to do it!


Hildur: oh .... so you meant that part ....


Theodore: of course! What else? Because you know, I followed your advice and I paid more attention to her, I helped her with her homework and stuff! And I think we got closer now! It's amazing and it's all thanks to you! But the thing is, she's now started to ask questions! Like, girls stuff! I think there's a boy she likes at school or something... and I really don't know how to handle thiese things! What should I tell her? So that's very bad of you to leave me alone in this you know!



Hildur: well ... I'm very happy for you and Caroline Theo! And well... if you want you can tell her she can talk to me about .... "girls' stuff" ...

Theodore: that would be amazing, thank you! And hey, you know what? I've been helping Oriana with her homework too lately and I think I'm becoming good at that! I like being and playing daddy!! It feels so good! It's amazing how things changed from just a little while ago! And it's all thanks to you!

Hildur: well ... you're welcome ...

Theodore:  But that's what friends do right? Help eachother? Because that's what we are now right? It's great to be good friends again Hildur....

Hildur: yeah ... that's ... great!

Theodore: now, I was going to take a steam after all this early morning exercise ... wanna come?


So, her opening up her heart to him had not made any difference - Hildur thought. Which was good, because there was no reason to feel awkward now. So why did she feel like she wanted to cry?
Luckily all that steam and her sunglasses helped to hide her sad puffy eyes ....


Theodore was talking but she wasn't listening... she was lost in her thoughts ... and the lack of sleep was starting to take its toll... and the sauna was warm and steamy....so comfortable.... she felt like dozing off!


And then all of a sudden ....


He was leaning forward and kissing her! She couldn't believe it....at last... the man of her dreams, her childhood crush... was kissing her! Was that a dream? If it was, she didn't want to wake up ... she thought her heart would explode....he was so sweet ... and he was whispering her name .... Hildur ...



Theodore: Hildur!


Hildur: ...uh?


Theodore: Hildur... what exactly are you doing?


Her heart shattered. She must have dozed off and .... dreamt of it all! After all, the real Theodore would never do such a thing so abruptly... and most importantly, he would never see her that way ....

Hildur: uh.... sorry ... oh gosh .... I'm sorry I think I dozed off....

Theodore: hahaha goodness am I so boring?

Hildur: no... sorry I didn't get any sleep this night so I guess I'm just tired ...

Theodore: poor thing you must be exhausted! but now I'm curious! What were you dreaming about? It looked like you wanted to....I daresay kiss me or something hahaha!

Hildur: I ... I don't remember .... I'm sorry ....

Thanks goodness the steam was covering her red face too! She thought.


Theodore: it's okay babe! I know it's been tough...I guess we all need a cuddle once in a while! But it's okay, I'm your friend and you can hug me if you feel like! Come here, it'll make you feel better ...


No, as a matter of fact, it didn't. It looked all so wrong and she couldn't bear it... she just wanted to hide her face in a pillow and cry....like a moody teenager, not the grown up woman she was

Hildur: er ... thanks but ... I think I'll just ... go ... you know ... need to get some sleep ... or coffee ...


Theodore: hey... I didn't mean to upset you....


Hildur: you didn't, it's just ... I really need to go now ...


Theodore: okay ... but hey, if you need to talk ...or anything, really, you can tell me okay? I'm a shy guy but I have to tell you this: I've never felt so at ease and relaxed with a girl before! Well, except with my sisters, but they don't count. It's so great to have you as my friend Hildur ... I'll always be there for you you know!Just wanted to tell you ....


Hildur: yeah ... alright .... thank you then ...

So that's what she was in his eyes. A little sister! Was that a nightmare?


June saw Hildur running out of the sauna shed and rushing upstairs. She thought it was a bit weird but she didn't pay much attention to it since she had more important stuff to do.

Toby's birthday was finally there! And she wanted to organise a party for her first born kid! So she invited over her sisters and their kids plus the other cousins for that evening.


And here they are! From the left: Trinity (Rebecca's daughter), Thomas (one of Charlotte's twins), Damien (Cyril&Kyle's adopted son), Francisco (late Yusun's son - standing in front of Damien) and in the right Yesenia (Charlotte's oldest girl) and Manu (Thomas's twin brother).


And yes, Trinity, Damien and Francisco are still in need of a makeover. But the game kept crashing so I decided that if this was the only way to allow poor Toby to have a party, the kids would attend with weird hairstyles and attires! And btw, why on earth do they always wear those (mostly watermelon-like) shorts with a winter-like sweater on top? anyway......


Little Toby was brought to the cake by his grandpa Sebastian!


Sebastian: but I look cool for a grandpa, don't I?

Oh yes you do ^_^ But your birthday is approaching so, don't smirk too much ;)

Juliet was excited to see her grand-grandson and first possible heir become a child!


Well, everybody was :) Almost everybody ... guess what? I spent ages building this huge house.... and STILL they get stuck! O_o


I mean, I positioned the cake in an open area so that they would avoid getting stuck under the kitchen archway .... and they got stuck on the stairs! Hello? There's a huge staircase there! Use it please! >.< Besides, the few that made it up the stairs...decided to stay exactly at the top of it to celebrate, so none else could get up T_T


But little Tobias couldn't care less of guests getting stuck! He was so excited to become a child!


Catherine on the other hand pretended not to care .... but she was annoyed her days as bossy sister were over! Now she had to go back to being a little sister again.... and it sucked! But hopefully Santa Plumbob would give her a little brother or sister for Snowflake Day, maybe?


Tobias: stop concentrating on Catherine and look here! Sparkles! I think it's time yay!



Tobias: do I still look cute?


Arni: er ......

Shameka: oh goodness.....

Caroline: cool, Tobias shaved his hair off! Me likes!


Catherine: ....

Tobias: what?

Catherine: how did you make your hair grow so quick? Spooky ....

Tobias: what are you talking about sis?


Tobias: whatever...I got the first slice of cake!


Awwwww isn't he adorable? <3 He rolled overemotional as his third trait, I think it suits him! Who do you think he looks like? I can see June's side of the family... and maybe something of Arni in his eyes shape? But I can't really tell, sims kids almost all look the same to me :D But one thing is for sure: I love his hair colour! I think it was Juliet's... I may even take this picture to my hairdresser and tell her hey, dye my hair this colour please! would she think I'm crazy? mmm perhaps :D moving on ....


Hildur: heeeey! There's no room to get to the cake!


Seriously? O_o

>.<

June: oh no...not again .....


Theodore: umph I couldn't get to the cake and I'm starving ....


Shameka: don't worry kid, happened to me as well ... but there are some leftovers in the fridge, help yourself!

Sebastian: yay, I got the cake I got the cake!

Tobias: well done grandpa!

Caroline: don't worry about clearing up, I'll do the washing!

Wow Caroline, your behaviour really improved!!!


Since his cousin was taking care of the dishes, Tobias took some time to bond with his sister .... he could tell she was upset that he had aged up ....


Tobias: but Kitty, I can always play with you even if I'm a child you know!

Catherine: really? I thought you would be too busy doing grown up stuff to have time to play with me ....

Tobias: never! No matter what my duties will require me to do...I'll always have time for my kid sis!

<3 <3 <3


Tobias: now, how about livening up this party with a ghost story?


Oriana: that would be so cool!

Tobias: even cooler, since a real ghost decided to pay a visit! Hello Sophie!

Sophie: wof!


Unluckily guests paid no attention to Toby's story :(


They were all too busy trying to go home and being stuck somewhere actually O_o in the end all of them had to be resetted T_T

But his dad and the girls were hooked!


Sebastian: and I get the laundry job ....


Arni: well, for once someone else got it! Oh justice .... but for some reason it is never Bonehilda.... why is that?

Mmmmmmm do you really wanna know?

Arni: yes

Are you 100% sure?

Arni: yes!

Well then.... that's why ......

--------------------------------------------earlier that day---------------------------------------------------


Bonehilda: aaaah that was hard job, cleaning the high chair! And now it looks like there's no work left to do. Good for me, good for me ... I worked hard and now I can go rest and relax with a book!


Excuse me? What about the huge pile of dirty clothes in front of you? Not to mention the dishes in the background .... It can't be... Bonehilda's on strike again >.<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte: bleeurgh .... ewww that cake really sucked ....


Mmmm.... Sebastian I guess you'll have to take care of this too, since Bonehilda is nowhere to be seen....

Sebastian: what? No way! Why do we keep a bone maid if she doesn't clean up? BONEHILDAAAAA!!! Where are you?

.... and a picture just formed in my mind: Bonehilda relaxing on a hammock drinking a cocktail and reading a book in Sunlit Tides XD XD mwahahahahaha too bad I don't have a hammock CC XD


Sooo ... how do you like your new bedroom Toby?


Tobias: if there are no monsters under the bed, I love it!


Tobias: phew! No monsters... I can go to sleep!



Nighty night <3


June: hey sweetheart aren't you coming to bed? 


Arni: yes hon, in a sec... my favourite gardening show is almost over...

June: mind if I join you?

Arni: you're very welcome darling! Watching my favourite TV show with my favourite woman on earth is even better!

June: aww you're so sweet!


Arni: I miss that you know?

June: what?

Arni: to cuddle you like we used to do...like there's no tomorrow!

June: I know...I miss you too...it's all so messy these days, with four more people living in the house there's no way one can get some privacy! And all these kids require lots of attention...but I'm happy to have them around... and I'm proud of Tobias and Catherine! Don't we have the best kids in the world?

Arni: we do indeed! And Tobias is a young little man now! And you know what? Although they require lots of energy....I'd love to have even more babies around....

June: oh Arni... I'd love that too! I'd love to give our kids a little brother or sister... but... how? You know there are so many people living here already...I don't think it's possible...there's no space! I'd love that so much...I'm happy to care for our nieces but...I'd love to have more kids of ours, you know... And then there's this legacy thing...Oriana and Caroline can't become heirs so.... but on the other hand if they don't leave at some point we won't be able to have more babies...Arni, what are we going to do?


Arni: well .... I say that is true but.... you never know ....


June: what do you mean?

Arni: well, when your dad died, you thought he would never come back but he did. Or look at your gran.... she's still alive and is... how old is she exactly?

June: I don't know, but when dad came back she had her old age bar resetted!

Arni: exactly... and it was Snowflake Time! And now it's Snowflake Time again... 

June: so?

Arni: well, it seems to me weirder things have happened before than adding yet an extra member to the family, right? So I say... we never know what can happen.... if we don't try! And I suggest we try now *giggles*


June: Arni! But upstairs...it's cramped...and there is always someone awake...there's no privacy!


Arni: but I just have the perfect place.... you'll like it, it will remind of old times...you'll see!


June: an igloo! Aww sweet memories....


Arni: come in June, it's warm inside!


And speaking of privacy.....


Shameka: mmm my sixth sense is telling me some baby making activity is about to start in this igloo.... yay! I can't wait to be grandma again!


Hildur: well done brother! Make me auntie again okay?



Oriana: hey aunt June! What were you doing in your jammies in the igloo? Isn't it too cold?


June: Arni? I need a holiday. On a desert island, possibly .....



To be continued ...........



I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ as usual, comments and recs are welcome :D
I didn't expect for this chapter to be ready so soon but.... well, thanks to my sleepless night....surprise! :D 

But what will happen next? Will Snowlake Spirit (unluckily a.k.a. my computer and its RAM issues) allow a new baby for June&Arni? Will Hildur and Theodore manage to keep on living under the same roof or will it be too much for her? Will Theodore ever realise what she feels for him? Will Sebastian stay cool and goodlooking even in old age? How will Toby's first day at school go? Will Juliet live an eternal life? And most importantly..... will Bonehilda EVER get back to work? XD

Chapter 11 coming asap!

Byeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. Subtle as a brick that Hildur, love it! I kinda have an idea what you have planned for her and Theo ;) Can't keep them around too long eh? Babies to be made!! So glad you finally managed to have Toby's birthday, now isn't he just the hansom young man! Can't wait so see him all grown up ;) You know I once went to the hairdresser with a pic from a TV mag and said I want my hair like that!! Hugs! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe :D when I first created Hildur in Aurora Skies I thought of a not too smart, vain diva girl. And she stayed like that for a long time but now I don't know...she just turned out this way! but I don't think Theo is getting the message at all O_o he's just like that :D but yeah, since you know I'm a fan of happy ending I guess you guessed right ;) BUT! not just right now ;) although yeah, I need to kick them out soon because I fear if we have a new baby the game will become unstable :( well, more unstable than it already is :D hahahaha coool :D but I wonder what my hairdresser would say if I bring her a sims picture XD XD XD hugs and thanks for reading!!!

      Delete