Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 8

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we got to know what had happened to Hildur and her daughter ... but nobody knows what really pushed Delbert to act this way or where he is living now!
On a happier note, who's waiting for the new Love baby? ;) Read on to find out if it's a boy or a girl!


Sebastian was the first one to wake up the following morning. He wanted to make breakfast for everyone, and in particular for Hildur and Oriana! It must have been long since Delbert had made them one ... that was so sad! 


But before breakfast there was something else that had to be done: there were dirty dishes all around! 

Bonehilda, why didn't you clean up?

Bonehilda: uh ... I haven't chosen what book to read to Mr Snake here ... I can't choose, there are so many books here!

Ossa: hey, I have a name, you know that? And honestly I'm too old for a bedtime story ....

okay, it's official: Bonehilda is officially useless in this house!

Sebastian cooked pancakes for everyone....

While Sophie had a talk with Sam ...

and later on ran after her best friend the postman ...  :D

Juliet: hey doggie! I guess ... the post is here?

Sophie: yes ... but the postman is no more hehe ... scared him away as every time! I always win ....

Juliet: mmm these pancakes smell really nice! Good job son! But wait: what are you doing down there? I thought I had made myself clear about you being around the dishwasher .... am I right?

Sebastian: well yeah mum but I'm not repairing it ... I'm making it silent! Everybody's hating its noise so... I thought I would upgrade it ....


And of course, it was breakfast in the snow! Any doubs about that? Oh, and by the way, guess what? We have yet another freezer bunny .... Ernie or something it's called .... I realised if they're the gnomes that appear when a dog barks at the refrigerator .... well, we're having an army thanks to Sophie, she's ALWAYS barking at the refrigerator!!! Or were those the dog gnomes? Oh well, we have an army of dog gnomes as well ....


Since Hildur and Oriana were already around, June thought to extend the invitation to Charlotte's family as well ... they would have lunch all together as promised! Besides, Jonas didn't know about Oriana yet ... and it was time he did!

Charlotte didn't bring the toddlers though :( any clue on how to invite toddlers as well? They don't show up in the list, not even while using the master controller mod!

Yesenia: oh, hey! You're here too! I think I saw you at school ... right? So who are you? I'm Yesenia ...

Oriana: Oriana ... and ... I think we're cousins actually .... I think my mum is your dad's twin ....

Yesenia: wow really? But we don't look like each other at all!

Oriana: yeah ... I guess I look like my dad more ....

Yesenia: oh and where is your dad? Is he here too?

Oriana: no .... he's not .

Jonas: wow that's one huge house! Congratulations June! It's amazing!

June: like it? We thought to make lots of space for parties ...

Sebastian: my dear girl, how can you dress yourself up like that on a cold winter day?

Charlotte: relax dad! I'm a fairy! Cold has no power on me ...

Sebastian: if you say so ... but come on in, lunch is ready ....

And I can't believe that despite all the room available... they still get stuck on their way to the kitchen >.<

Oriana: so ... uncle Jonas ... you do look like mum you know that?

Jonas: well, we're twins ....

Oriana: but I read it in a book that not all twins look alike ...

Jonas: that is also true, my twin boys can't be more different! They don't even look like they're brothers at all, least twins!

Oriana: ooh ... cool ... do you think I could meet them?

While uncle and niece were bonding inside ... all the others were, of course, having lunch outside under the snowfall T_T Why is that? Why??????

Yesenia: hey uncle Arni ... I can't get on your chair to talk to my court ... why is that?

Arni: that's probably because there's too much snow on them!

Liar! You just used those chairs to eat >.<

Soon the evening came. Arni went to pick up Tobias ... he had been in his box for a while and he really wanted his son to join the fun and meet his cousins!

While Oriana was stuck at the computer, Yesenia was more the outdoor girl type and had discovered the playground.

Tobias wanted to emulate his cousin and wanted to ride the white horse. So Yesenia changed places and went riding the huge bee, while little Toby got to ride the horse .

Tobias: look Yesenia! Look I'm riding like you!

Yesenia: no way kid, I'll show you how it's done! Go on BigBee, fly at your max speed so we can show Toby how to ride!

Tobias: mmm she's faster than me ... I don't like it ... daddee take me downs pleaseeeee

Yesenia: pwah ... ickle babies .... not up the challenge at all ...













While the others were having fun in the playground ... Juliet went playing with Sophie ...

awww what a lovely picture .... sadly I knew when I took it that it would be the last one .....

Sophie: come on, people, don't be sad ... you knew this day was coming .... and I'm fine! Don't worry for me, I'm totally fine ... I'm ready ....

Arni: noooooo Sophieeeeee!!!!!

Grim Reaper: good evening, Loves!


Juliet: no ... not you .....

Grim Reaper: oh yes, me indeed! And I'd see you should expect me back soon, Juliet Love ... come on Sophie, let's go ....

Juliet: Sophie ... no .... I can't watch ....

Sophie: let's go man ... bring me to my parents ....

Juliet: noooooooo

June: Sophieeeee!

Sophie: goodbye my friends! I'm going to meet my parents again ... they're waiting! You've been a wonderful family, I was happy to be your dog ... and don't be sad ... I'm good ... and I'll be back to see you soon....

Juliet: sniff ... Sophie .... why did you have to go .... say hi to my Noodle for me ....

Arni: okay people ... we must try not to cry ......

Everybody: Sophieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:( :( :( RIP Sophie, you were one beloved dog indeed ..... we'll miss you a lot ....

June.... you okay? Where are you going?

June: nope ... but life goes on right? And I must finish to potty train Tobias ... before I explode!

I guess baby's coming veeeery soon ....

June: eurgh gross.... I hate this ... but we bought an expensive bone maid for the purpose, why is she not doing her job?

Believe me, I'd love to know that also ....

June: besides, how can such a cute toddler produce ... this disgusting stuff?

Tobias: wasn't me!

Shameka: Juliet! What are you doing?

Juliet: training for ballet ....

Shameka: but.... our dog just died! Aren't you mourning?

Juliet: I am ... in the inside ... but life goes on, crashing in bed crying won't help ... while exercising will! Try that Shameka, and you'll see ....

Juliet: see? Doesn't it work?

Shameka: right ... I feel stupid though ...

Juliet: don't worry, nobody's watching you here ...


.... uh ... hellooooo? I'm ALWAYS here watching you ... :D

Poor Arni hadn't found a way to cope yet though ....

June on the other hand ....

June: heeeelp! I need the toilet!

And the problem is?

June: I need the toilet but I can't go because I'm in labor! I mean, I'm in labor while I need the toilet! I mean ... ARNIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

June: ooooh cute baby, I know you want to come out ... but can't you just wait till we get to the hospital? Pretty please? Yes, I know you can do that ....


June: ouch! No, apparently you can't! AAAARNIIIIII where are youuuuu!!!!

Don't worry June, I'll go find him!



Mmmm he's not here ... hey Bonehilda! Fancy to tell me where your master is?

Bonehilda: nope ...

Well, thank you , you're of real help these days ....

Arni: anyone called?

Arni! Go downstairs and drive your wife to the hospital! NOW!

June: hey mum, gran ...

Juliet: where are you going darling?

June: hospital ...

Shameka: oh, right ... right ... have fun kid! So, about that intensive training we were talking about ....

June: ...... have .... fun?

Of course, Arni didn't have to drive, celebrities goes to have birth in a limo!

Arni: okay love, I know you can do it ... are you ready?

June: sure thing hon, but let's get in before it's too late!


And they came out with a baby girl!!!!!


Meet Catherine Love, everyone! She is artistic and virtuoso and loves red, classical music and spaghetti! And she's a very happy baby!!!

Catherin: guuh gaah eeeh! [hello world! I'm here!]


And that's one proud daddy!

Arni: awww I can just see her and Tobias playing together!!!

And June is one happy mummy as well, holding tight her baby girl in the limo ride back home!

Tobias was sleeping when they arrived home ... so he doesn't know he's a big brother yet!

June: there you are my baby girl! Welcome to the family little Cathy!

June: look Toby, here's your little sister Catherine! You're a big brother now!

Tobias: mmmmm .....

Tobias: okay, she's cute but not as cute as I am right? I guess I can take her under my big brotherly wing and teach her the life skills that I already learnt! Is that right? And nobody will touch her because she's mine and I'll protect her from other guys, because I'm the big brother, right?

Sure sweetie <3

Tobias: now, when can she come and play with the blocks with me?

<3 <3 <3 <3

Juliet: June ... don't be so sad ..... you just had a lovely baby girl!

June: I know, and I'm so happy but ... sometimes I think of Sophie and I remember that she's no more ...

Juliet: listen June, death is not the end okay? Well, maybe the end of this form, but she'll be back as her parents and my husband before her. Besides, you need to get ready because I'm gonna be next and you know that ....


June: oh no please! Don't say that ... I know but I hope that moment never comes ...

Juliet: but it will at some point. And I want you to know that I had a wonderful life and was blessed with a very long life. I'm glad I got to know some of my grand grandchildren and I'm sure there will be many more to come! So when the day comes, just remember that I've been happy and I'm glad to join my husband after so much time ... I never thought I would outlive him so much!

Juliet: and now we get to the point. There's something I want to show you June ... something that I would like you to take care of when I'll be gone ... and then pass it from one generation to another ....

June: gran ... could it possibly be ....

Juliet: yeah, I didn't tell you because there were other more important things but ... the renovations at the restaurant are over and we can open it. So get dressed, we're going there right now!

On a side note: wow, these CC creators are amazing! This wardrobe under the stairs not only works as a wardrobe ... but even opens and has contents as such! amazing!

So June and Juliet left to check on the restaurant ... while Arni was left to do the laundry - because, of course, Bonehilda was doing nothing somewhere, instead of doing her job -_-

Poor Arni, he looks so sad ... I guess Sophie's death and his sister's condition are not helping ... and the joy of becoming a father again is muffled by worries ....

When Juliet and June reached the restaurant it was almost sunset and the snow covered building was enlightened by a slightly pinkish kind of light

Inside they found Cyril! He had come to check this new place as well ... he just didn't know that it was his grandmother's!

So, this is the renovated restaurant! In the ground floor there are restaurants table, a bar,


 the kitchen and the restrooms.


Upstairs there's a cafeteria ....


With a few outdoor tables for the summer.

Cyril liked the place so much he decided to play his cello in there.

June and Juliet were ready to start leading their new restaurant, although it seemed that Juliet's wish of making it a family restaurant by asking other family members to come and work there could not be realized. What with Yusun's death, Hildur making a living out of singing and Jonathan starting his medical career.

(NDA: it seems the new bistro stuff allows to have only NPCs as chefs :( )

However, the two founders decided to call it "Juliet's" and to show the presence of the Love family by taking pictures and hanging them on the walls!

Before they could do that, the first customer came in .... great, it's full moon .... and I don't think that zombie's planning to eat ...

Zombie: mmm are there frozen brainsss listed in the menu?

Ignoring the zombie, June and Juliet decided to try out their new chefs cuisine and ordered food. After hanging a few shots of them on the walls of course!

Juliet wasn't totally satisfied though, because only June got her food! And the chef was ... well, not dressed like a chef at all ....

Despite the zombie staring at her back, June had an idea: a grand opening of the restaurant with a crazy family party would be just great!

Juliet agreed ... it would be just fun! And of course, Delbert would not be invited this time ....

Zombie: braaaaaaains

Juliet: oh look June! That's one cute zombie! How about me build a clay sculpture of him?

June: uhm gran I don't think it's the case .... I would not want such a thing at home anyway ....

Back home, Arni had already put his kids to bed .... or to some kind of bed-like thing :D

Aww isn't he a wonderful daddy?


And since it was full moon ... lots of ghosts decided to pay a visit! Apparently they enjoy the full moon nights ....

First came Sophie!

Then her father Noodle ....

And last but not least ....

Juliet: euuurgh Benjamin! What are you doing in the nursery!

Benjamin: honestly I was expecting a warmer welcome from you, Juliet ... I'd love to say I came to take you to the netherworld but alas, it's not your time yet! So I just came to visit my grand grandchildren .... and to sit on my beloved rocking chair!

Juliet: oh well ... if it's not my time yet ... I can at least blow you a kiss! Happy?

Juliet has acquired the irresistible trait that allows her to do this. I didn't even know it existed! Least that she had it :D

Although I'm not sure it really makes her "irresistible" ....

Benjamin: oh puah what was that, woman? Stop your flirting right now! It doesn't work with me ...

Juliet: what? But when I got the trait the users' manual said getting the irresistible trait meant that nobody could actually resist me! I must have got the faulty one!

Juliet: okay, let's try the wink then .... Benjamin? *wink wink*

Benjamin: oooh that was rather cute actually ....

Juliet: good .... so ... don't you feel an irresistible need to kiss me?

Benjamin: what? Actually, no ....

Juliet: come on .... oh, okay, you're just being grumpy, I'll do it first then!

Benjamin: what the heck is wrong with you, woman!

Juliet: heey back off, relax hon! Geez I thought I would be irresistible ... this trait is not working!

Benjamin: I do hope you still have long to live .... umph....

Ooooh poor Juliet :( Rejected by her late husband's ghost!

Totally unaware of the drama that was going on upstairs, Shameka was cleaning a very dirty groundfloor toilet ....

Shameka: please, remember me: why am I doing this?

Because it's dirty ....

Shameka: try again ....

Because Bonehilda didn't clean it ....

Shameka: exactly! Why are we even keeping that thing? It's faulty, we got the lazy one!

The following morning Juliet was feeling a bit down ... she couldn't believed Benjamin had really rejected her! The man who had been her husband for so long ... with whom she had had 6 children! So she rolled the wish to use the water slide ... in full winter. Oh well, I bet she needed to do something extreme ....

Juliet: uhm .... my butt feels cold ....

Well, it's winter Juliet, and there's snow on the slide ... but you insisted you wanted to use it so .... frozen butt is a necessary side effect!

Juliet: okay then ... well ... I think I should ...


Juliet: whaaaaaaaaaa I wasn't ready yet!

XD XD XD XD XD


Juliet: mmm that was cool ....

June: watch out grandma.... here comes the cannonball!

June: woohoo!

June also tried the slide, while Juliet went ... snorkeling in the pool O_o


But Arni was definitely the best one!

After swimming in the pool in full winter, a hot bath and sauna was what they all needed!

Before proceeding to the grand opening of Juliet's!

Soon the place became cramped with Loves :D

This is Francisco, Yusun's kid ... he's the spitting image of his mum ... and he looks sad :(

Juliet: so, everything's allright here? Uh ... and who are you?

Random paparazzi: oh, don't mind me, just a random paparazzi ...

Juliet: and what are you doing at the chef's station?

Random paparazzi: uh ... dunno?

Aaaanyway .... icecream? anyone?

Random chef: and here comes the food!

Seriously? From outdoor? With that outfit? O_o

In all the mess Catherine was left lying on the kitchen ground ....poor kid! But Tobias looked happy to see the chefs at work!

Theodore: this place.... is too cramped .... I'm too shy for this!

XD XD XD

The place was indeed cramped! and a photo machine was also installed to allow people to take pictures to be hung on the walls ....

June: so? Looks good?

Arni: yes but ... I don't want a picture of me kissing you to be hung in here ... let's bring this home for our bedroom, 'kay?

At last the mixologist went back to his place (instead of roaming around) and a few Loves sat down ordering food ....

Eleanor: someone help! I'm starving ....

Honestly Eleanor, how can you starve in a restaurant .... and close to a buffet table!

Anyway, in the end everyone got some food and none starved to death. A few pictures were hung on the walls but it was decided that the photo machine should be left there for further usage.

And now Juliet's is definitely open for business!!!!!!!





To be continued .....
I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Feel free to leave comments and recs! Unluckily my launcher is crashing every time I try to upload something, so from last chapter onwards there will be only one link just for recs if you'd like that ...

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww bye Sophie but hooray for the quick ghostly return! Looking forward to seeing Catherine as a tod, can she beat Toby's cuteness I wonder ;) Hugs! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I wonder that too ... I don't know yet I haven't played any further ... can't wait though! hugs back xxx

      Delete
  2. I was so sad that Sophie left us. RIP Beloved Sophie

    P.s: In what week are you? Im guessing from 4 generations, 20 something weeks?

    ReplyDelete