Sunday 28 July 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 5

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last time we left with a little cliffhanger .... June went into labor in the middle of nowhere, under the rain!
Will she be able to reach the hospital or will she give birth in the open air? Will it be a girl or a boy? Read on to find out ! 

(although the title picture kind of gave that away .... but the picture was too cute not to be used ;) )


June: someone help! Arni where are you!


Arni was in fact totally unaware of what whas happening to his wife ... he was so taken by his new gardener career!

Er ... Arni dear ... I think you should stop gardening for this morning ....

Arni: why? Look! I just got a perfect bunch of ... well ... some kind of herbs ....

Arni? Now don't freak out but .... your wife is having a baby.... in the middle of nowhere! So get up and go find your wife! 


But Juliet already had run back to find June ... she had guessed what had happened and wanted to bring her to the hospital before it was too late!

But June had already taken the spare car!  And was in turn waiting for her gran to finally drive to the hospital .... (What??O_o Oh well ... sims ....)


Juliet: hey , you got me worried girl ...


June: it was about time gran! I'm having a baby here , we need to reach the hospital asap!

Juliet: but shouldn't I be driving then? Oh doesn't matter , let's just go! By the way ... where did you get this car from?

June: dunno ... it just appeared ... just like magic!


In the end they made it to the hospital in time! Even Arni managed to reach the place just in time to join his wife ..... his heart was pounding so fast he couldn't hardly breathe! And couldn't find anything to say ....


Juliet: June, girl , you should buy another umbrella you know? Yours is all broken ...

June: I know gran ... maybe later okay? I've something more important to think about now ....


And finally .... June and Arni came out as proud parents of a baby boy!!!


Everyone meet Tobias Love! First possible heir of generation 4!
He loves the outdoor and the cold ... and loves black colour, soul music and aloo masala curry (I had never heard of this food before!)

As the readers of the legacy facebook page already know ... Tobias was named after my baby cousin who was born last month :)

And look, June looks like a very happy mother!!!!!


And Arni looks like a very happy and totally amazed (or shocked? :D) father!


And Juliet is very proud to be a grand grandmother for the fourth time! And is really happy to have lived long enough to see the first possible heir for the next generation ....


Since the Loves are so popular now , they had a limo waiting for them! (Really? where did it come from? oh well ...)



June held her baby Tobias tight during the ride home and smiled to herself... she couldn't help being totally and toroughly happy!



Once they arrived home she got a huge surprise ... half of the family was waiting for her! Well, it wasn't exactly a "welcome home" party , it just happened that her gran's costume party was scheduled for exactly that time! But with a new baby in the family there was for sure something more important than Spooky Day to celebrate!



Once Tobia was fed and happily settled in his cot , June changed into her costume and headed downstairs to meet her numerous relatives .... there was someone missing though: she wondered how her aunt Giselle was doing and where she was .... she hadn't heard of her for ages ... the last time she had written that she would be soon off for more pirates adventures ... June just hoped that everything was fine with her , after what had happened to her .....



The guests had started to gather in front of the door ... but for some reason they couldn't get in! Or didn't want?



Mmmm nice costume Jonas .....


Jonas: thanks .... hey I was just thinking ... do you think I can camouflage my cow-plant self in this bush? It'd be great to prank the guests!

..........


Jonas: but hey wait! Why did my wife just dressed up like a sexy maid? I'm not sure I approve..... not with that flirty Davin guy being around!


Juliet: like my hot dog costume?

mmm well .....

Juliet: but it's so popular!

Honestly , I don't see who would like to be dressed as a hot dog ....


Arni: I knew it ... I knew it was a lame costume! But Juliet told me it was the coolest costume ever ... I knew it! I would definitely not like that my son saw me like this ...


XD XD XD


Sebastian: aha Arni was fooled! But I got the cool costume , I'm the ninja man! Just like my daughter!



Cyril: hey ninja girl!


Lily: hey Cy! I see you brought Kyle! At last! We don't see him around much at parties ...

Cyril: yeah I know ... that's because he works at those fairs! He sells food and he needs to be there all the time ... it's quite annoying really ... he's planning to get a new job soon though ....


Autumn: mmm looks like nobody's wearing my same skeleton girl costume ... good ... good! Oh well apart from the maid but nobody's spooky costume could beat her anyway ....



Caroline: but I am the cutest of them all! No costume needed!


Awwwwww <3 she is cute , isn't she? Theodore&Riley's baby girl grew up and is now a cute little toddler! I think she looks like her dad ... but probably has her mum's dark eyes (but I can't really tell since it's very dark outside) and ... her aunt Charlotte's blond hair? I really don't know where this blond came from in the first place ....


June: man ... it's so cramped in here! We should really consider more party space when we renovate ....



Delbert: As a private investigator my duty is to make sure to check this family's toilet for clues!


.....................


June: hey I'm not feeling comfortable here ... for some reason ... I feel somebody's watching me ... but I wouldn't have used that dirty toilet anyway ... What is that? Bonehilda's on strike again?



Yusun: I need to reach June! I want to congratulate her with her new boy! I can't wait to see my Francisco play with her Tobias when they get older! But I can't get through this crowd!

Timoteo: I know hon ... getting to the kitchen is quite a challenge! Too many people on the way ... I think I'll just let myself starve in the living room ....


That was indeed quite a crowded party and ....



.... er ... Don? er ... nice costume .....


Eleanor: seriously?

Well ... not really ....


Arni: but I made it to the cookies! Yay for me!



And hey .... are these eggs benedict? I just have some herbs that might go well with those ....



Arni: mmm I think something just went wrong here .... better leave the plate and take a cookie ... nobody saw anything , understood?



Jonathan: hey man how'ya doing? mmm this smells ... well ... peculiar? What is that exactly?


Arni: eggs benedict ....

Jonathn: doesn't smell like it though ... oh well , I'll just give it a try ...

Arni: oh yes ... it looks ... er ... good!


Outside poor Caroline was left on the ground ... but she had Sophie for company! And she felt safe ....


Random paparazzi: oh no! Cyril Love is here! Better run!

O_o I don't think it's safe out there at all ... someone go save Caroline!


Brave aunt Lily went to the rescue! She really loved her little niece to bits!



Looking at her sister playing with Caroline , Rebecca thought that maybe it was time for them to try for a baby as well ... she would have love to see a little vampire or witch crawling on the floor!



Karl: hey sweetheart ... I know what you're thinking and you know what? I do bet that your dad is only too willing to become a grandfather yet another time ... and I'd love to see a little one join our family as well you know ....


Rebecca: really? Oh Karl ... I'd love to have a baby girl as cute as Caroline ....


The party was soon over ... but the mess happened again! The guests now gathered in the front yard but wouldn't leave it!



Random paparazzi: why can't we leave? I'm scared of Cyril Love ...  I wanna go home!


To tell you the truth , nobody invited you in the first place .....


As it was really late and it seemed nobody was able to leave (but there was no teen who could have asked a wish from a demon , was it? -- sorry, Buffy references again XD) , Theodore brought her screaming girl to bed , in the nursery that once he had slept in ....



Arni: hey man! And now we meet in the nursery to take care of our kids ... so much time has passed , hasn't it? aaaah I feel old ....



Arni really couldn't allow his son to see him dressed up like a hot dog , so he changed to his usual clothes before picking him up and giving him a cuddle!



He was such a proud happy daddy!



Meanwhile , Lily and Jonathan had decided to relax in the hot tub .... or was it just a relaxing bath? ;)



Jonathan: hey you sweety ... come here for a cuddle ....


June: eugh guys ....stop! I'm right here! .... mmm better walk away .... fast!


Jonathan: Lil ... I see you enjoyed your time with Caroline ....


Lily: she's such a lovely girl! It's just impossible not to cuddle her ...

Jonathan: I know! That's why I thought ... well, winter and snow are about to come and so is our wedding but ... why wait? Let's make a baby ... now!

Lily: what? Are you serious?

Jonathan: I am if you are ....

Lily: I ----


Riley: hey guys! I see you're having fun! Happy baby making!


Jonathan&Lily: ........

Lily: maybe it's just not the right time .... maybe we should wait?

Jonathan: oh no ... I think it's just the perfect moment Lil ....


Jonathan: so? Wasn't it the perfect moment?


Lily: wow ... looks like it ...


June: Arni .... thanks goodness you're here .... you can't believe what I just saw! And I wish I didn't , really .... ewww why don't they conduct their business in private like everybody else? Don't they need a little privacy?


Arni: what are you talking about?

June: Lily and Jonathan ... they were .... er ... doing baby making business in the hot tub! Right now!


Arni: oh well .... I'm sure with all these babies being born these days they just want theirs ...


June: I know but ... you know ... why where everybody can see them? It's ... not cool ....


Arni: well ... I'm shy so I wouldn't choose the same spot during a party but ... er ... maybe if nobody is around one day we could ... er ... try that as well?



June: oh Arni ..... you're so cute! And I'd love that ... and look at wonderful little guy here! Once he grows up a bit ... he'll need a little brother or sister to play with ....



June: don't you think?


Arni: oh yes ... one cute little sister like Caroline maybe!

Tobias: guh!

Awwww he's so cuuute <3 <3 <3 I can't really tell now but I believe he has June's eyes and skin colour .... can't wait to see him age up as a toddler!


Morning came and the guests hadn't left yet . So Shameka set herself at cooking breakfast for everyone!



Outside the situation was rather bad ... a screamy Caroline had finally collapsed on the ground!



Poor little girl she lacked some sleep ....



And later on her dad Theodore collapsed too! And it looks like someone also had a little accident there .... ewwww >.<


People , the gate is just there .... move over! I don't want to see Rebecca's husband turned into ashes you know ....




























It even started to rain! And only the gnomes were having fun .... and I identified the newcomer! I had never had one ... and I've no idea where he came from ... but he's baby mystery gnome Ilario :D And we keep getting more and more freezer bunnies ... creepy!


June: so ...


Lily: so ....

June: it seems like you and Jonathan can't get away from each other ....

Lily: nope ...

June: but how about we go out for a walk together? Just the two of us .... and we can bring Tobias along ... maybe we can go check on Charlotte to meet our niece? We haven't met Yesenia yet ....


Charlotte wasn't at home ... but she was actually nearby at the exhibition park! Still in her Spooky Day costume, she was listening to her cow-plant husband play guitar .... holding Yesenia in her arms!



Awwww what a cutie! She has her daddy Jonas's eyes, her mother's skin tone and granny Shameka&auntie Lily's hair colour! It's kinda weird to see a blak haired kid coming out of two blond parents but still... it's fun to see how genetics mix!



At last June could meet her niece! And Yesenia could meet her baby cousin Tobias ....


Lily and June left the park and went for a walk towards Yusun's house to check on Francisco. On the way they passed the tattos place where they saw ....


Rebecca and Karl slow dancing ... still in their work out outfits! XD I love free will at the top XD


Finally they reached Yusun's place ... and she was at home! Holding Francisco in her arms ...


June got to tell her cousin about Juliet's projects for the restaurant ... and Yusun was thrilled! She would have loved to work in a family restaurant .... although June said they were still working on it and they had to renovate the place before getting it up and running ....



Lily on the other hand took her chance to cuddle yet another baby nephew! She picked up Francisco straight away and started playing with him and Mr The Claw ...


Francisco is totally looking like his mother ... I can't see anything of Timoteo in him! :D And look, he's already all dressed up for Snowflake Day! It must be close!!!!! And it reminded Lily that her wedding would come soon as well ... she just couldn't wait! She really wanted to get married and have loads of babies ....


Back home, Sebastian's neat trait had taken over and he was cleaning the whole house ...


(ehm ehm ... shouldn't it be Bonehilda's work? What is she useful for, if she's not cleaning up?)

and he finally found out the cause of everybody's bad moodlet: it seemed a few guests of the Spooky Day party had decided to leave their food in one of the bedrooms .... great move indeed ....


Juliet on the other hand had decided to ignore the smell and to paint a portrait of Sophie ... she was very old but still alive! It wouldn't last long though , Juliet knew it , and she wanted to keep a memory of such a brave dog and daughter of her beloved Noodle ... oh she missed him so much!



Anyway, days passed by ... the chipmunk invasion didn't stop ....



And the gnomes invasion proceeded indoor ...


Christina the laundry gnome: wasn't me!


Although a few of them got knocked over ....



The most of them seemed to enjoy their time ....


(and I had never noticed that the freezer bunny gnomes had a ladybug on their ear! And isn't that dog gnome with the ball the cutest ever? I had never seen that pose before!)


While generation 3 couple sleeped peacefully (aren't they the cutest, even when they sleep? <3) ...



granny Juliet decided to prepare little Tobias for the big day ... a bubbly bubble bath seemed perfect ...



and the little boy was all clean and scented .... and ready to grow up!!!!



Juliet: isn't he the cutest baby ever? I think he's by far the cutest I've seen! If possible ... he's my grand grand child you know! And I'm going to spoil him hehe



And finally it was time for Tobias to age up! After the major Spooky Day party , they decided to hold a little family thing for Tobias ...


But despite the smaller amount of people, the kitchen gets always cramped!


Aaaaand ... here's toddler Tobias! Awwwww isn't he the cutest toddler ever? I know I say it every time but this time I think the Love genes have outdone themselves! Wow! I'm in awe ... and already in love with this little guy!



Tobias: gaaaah [sooo ... am I cute or am I cute? I know you think I'm cute ... I just know you do!]



Tobias: guuuh... [and I'm also very clever yuss!!! did you all think you were going to eat the cake alone? No way, I want someone to swing with me!]



In the end it was mummy who scooped her little darling up and brought him upstairs for a swing ... aren't they just sweet?



And June just loves her baby boy!



And Tobias loves his mummy <3



Arni: hey honey, did you really think you could have him just for yourself? Daddy wants to cuddle his little man as well!



Looks like someone is a proud happy daddy ^_^



They make a cute family, don't they? Well, I think they do ... I can't stop taking pictures :D



Arni loves playing with his son ...





as well as teaching him his skills ...

Arni: come on Tobs, come to daddy ....

Tobias: mmmm ....


Tobias: guh .... [no way, too long distance! I'll just sit here instead allright?]



June: umph ...


What's that darling?

June: Arni gets the fun part ... and I get the clean the dirty baby up - part ... it's not fair!


June: come on Toby , let's have a bubbly bubbling bubble bath!


Tobias: ... [but I'm hungry!]


June: here , now who's the bubbly scented baby? You aaaare ....

Tobias: hehe [mummy's so funny!]


Tobias: [aha green milk at last! yay for the green milk!]



Tobias: nom nom ....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Oooookay allright allright I'll stop with Tobias's pictures :D :D :D Sorry about that , he's so cute I couldn't stop taking them :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Okay, just one last ... look how cute he is! Playing with Paul the bear (who's wearing almost his same clothes :D)



Anyway, if you hadn't got it already, everybody loved little Tobias! And auntie Lily was just to happy to sit and play with him ... oh how much she longed to have a baby of her own!!!!!



But it looked like snow would never come .... they were experiencing a rather warm autumn and although they had reached its last day, it seemed it would still take long for the real winter to arrive ...


June: morning dad!


Sebastian: morning young lady ...

June: so ... are you ready to party?

Sebastian: what ... again? But we just had one!

June: well, to celebrate the last day of autumn gran decided to hold another one! Some feast party where everyone brings food and the like ...

Sebastian: oh dear ... they better not fill your old bedroom with that ... I can still smell the one they left last time .... eurgh

And this time it was gonna be worse! Almost everyone had brought food! But I made sure nobody left it anywhere else than the kitchen ....

Jonas: hey there! Anyone wants pizza?

Riley: or freshly baked bread?

Charlotte: Or some fried turkey (or whatever it is)?

Rebecca: damn, that's what I forgot at home! Food!

er.... excuse me....I think you even forgot to tell your family that you were pregnant honey ... heavily pregnant!!!

Yay new witch or vampire baby coming soon!*does a happy dance*

And she's not the only one it seems! O_o

Rebecca: well , we're twins ... it's only normal we are expecting at the same time ... we want our kids to grow up together!


Rebecca: although .... sis , we're too big , we can't fit in this door at the same time!


Charlotte: right ... so you go first 'kay?

Charlotte: oooh my baby bump just grew!

Really? Just then and there?


Really .....



June: aaaaaah ....


What's that darling? You look happy!

June: oh yes, I was the first one to get food ... and now I can eat my drumstick ... while the others starve because they can't reach the plate!

And I guess they didn't even notice a whole pizza standing on the other counter ...

June: nope ....


Timoteo: hey .... how did you get that food? I couldn't get through!


Charlotte: hey , you're talking to two pregnant ladies here! We have the priority line!

Rebecca: besides, I'm a witch ....

Timoteo: mmm Arni?

Arni: what? I'm the master here , I have a priority lane too ....


Sebastian: coffee , anyone?


Jonas: man , can't you see we're starving? Give your guests food , not coffee!

Sebastian: oh well , I thought it would make a nice change ....

Timoteo: and how in the world did you manage to reach the coffee machine ... and get out of the crowd? I've queued up for like ages! And I'm still far away from the food ....

Aaaaanyway: while everybody was trying to get to the food ... little Tobias was playing with a new toy .... oh yes, he got a creepy IF :( 

As it happened, the last day of autumn was also a full moon day! So soon zombies started to appear outside ... but the Loves stayed safely inside , listening to Arni playing the drums!

Jean: please someone help! I can't keep it anymore! What can I do?

Lily: Well ... there's just one thing called toilet right there ... I suggest you use it dear aunt .....


June: hey sis ... you look grumpy ... what's wrong?


Lily: June .... I'm fed up with this weather! When is the snow coming? I want to get married and have kids! And I want to get married in the snow! I really want that .... why can't my wish be granted?

June: oh Lil ... don't worry, it will come! It always does ... just don't worry and relax


Lily: but it's so .... frustrating!


June: I know Lil but you can't do anything about it, can you? So just relax , it will come when you least expect it! And we'll all be ready to celebrate your wedding in the snow!


Lily: thank you sis ... and sorry about that ... I do love being here with you and Tobias and everyone but it's just ... I really can't wait to have a place of my own and grow up my own kids ...



Talking about kids , upstairs was one happy grandma teaching Tobias to talk!


Shameka: come on Toby, say tropical paradise ....

Tobias: paradise island!

Shameka: well, that's pretty the same thing .... and that's where I would love to go on holiday so please, go to grandpa and show him you learnt to say that ... he will be amazed ... and maybe he'll get the idea of bringing me on holiday, okay?

Tobias: ocean tropical!


Well well well! What do I see here?


Tobias: it's uncle Jonathan putting me to bed! I love uncle Jonathan, he's funny! And he luves meeeee


Jonathan: so? I like kids .... you happy you found out?


Well ... it doesn't look like you but ... I guess Lily was right , you do want a big family with lots of kids!

Jonathan: So go, tell everyone I'm not as cold and stone hearted as it seems . Go ruin my reputation forever ... what are you still doing here? Move away!

I don't think I'll do that actually ... you're too cute with a kid in your arms! XD

Jonathan: I just want to move outta here the soonest possible . Please Holy Plumbob make it snow!


Juliet: oh Jonathan there you are! Thanks for putting Tobias to bed you spared me some work!


Jonathan: uh ... er ... you're welcome ... I'll just ... uh ... leave you to it now ....

Juliet: oh well , there's nothing much to do actually ... I'll just go to bed and ..... oooh it looks like someone's wish is being granted!!! I feel there's a wedding to attend soon!


The next morning was the first day of winter and Jonathan was up early to cook breakfast for the family. But he was distracted by something moving outside the window .... was it really ....



Jonathan: SNOW! It's snowing ... it's really snowing!!!!


Chipmunks: oh yes it is! But we won't give up on our invasion , nonono!










Jonathan: wow .... I must tell Lil!


Jonathan: Lily ... LIL!


Lily: *yawns* what is that love? What may happen so early in the morning? 


Jonathan: you have to come outside and see!


Lily: what? I'm still in my pjs....

Jonathan: doesn't matter , just come!




Lily: oooooooh ... it's snowing! I can't believe it .... it's wonderful!


Jonathan: and you do know what it means , don't you?


Lily: oh my goodness ... I can't believe it's finally come! So ... can we .....


Jonathan: marry me , Lil ... today ... here in the snow as we always wanted .... what do you think?



Chipmunk 1: so? What did she say?


Chipmunk 2: can't you see it's a yes? You dumb ...


Jonathan: hello? Yes, I'd love to organise a party .... a wedding party actually! Here at Loves House ... right here is the guests list ....


Bonehilda: oooh another party ....  more dishes to do and general dirt to clean ... just . great .

Chipmunk: squeee parteeeee



To be continued ..........


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ I'm having a lot of fun playing with the Loves and writing their stories! I hope you enjoy them as well :) Feel free to leave comments and rec and visit the facebook page for news and updates!

Have a lovely sunday everyone! Soon soon ;)


4 comments:

  1. I really don't know what is happening with those chipmunks they seem to be taking over!! I think you might need to add a few more gates before the wedding - lol!! Tobias is adorable, and I love the name. :) Looking forward to seeing the wedding!! Gah, I really want to start my legacy now but I should really get the A life's done and dusted first!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither! They keep trying to invade the lot ... they're multiplying! O_o I had never seen this before! Maybe they're the secret weapon of the gnome army ;) you know what? For Lily's wedding I deleted half of the fence ... but STILL people were stuck! And I had to use move objects ... but a few got stuck in the back garden then! And then ... even something vary bad happened and we got a visit from Mr Grim :( But you'll see more of this in next chapter ;) I can't wait to read your legacy! I loved the supernatural legacy :) But I also want to know what happened to Wylie!

      Delete
  2. OMG That is hilarious! I will look at this WAY more often...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you ^_^ I'm glad you like the story :D

      Delete