Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 4


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!!!

Did you enjoy Three babies, two weddings and an engagement? :D Well, this chapter will feature ... more :D

Read on and enjoy the Loves' lives :D





After the wedding Rebecca and Karl moved out to their newly renovated house. And life went back to normal in the legacy household ... but how long would it take to throw another crazy party?

But well, at least Bonehilda was back on her duties!


Lily and Jonathan were still living with the legacy family. They had decided to wait for winter to get married ... they would have loved to get married in the snow!

When Lily told her granny her plans , Juliet approved ... but she was concerned .... she was so old! Would she live long enough to see her youngest grandchild's wedding?

One night she got a visit from her long departed husband ...


Juliet: hey! You're not here to take me with you , are you? Because I can't come! I need to see Lily's wedding! And , I'd love to see June&Arni's babies , if you really ask me ...


Benjamin: hey love ... no , it's not up to me to take you ... but don't you think it's about time you join me in the afterlife? I'm getting bored!


Juliet: I'm sorry Ben ... but I still need to do much stuff here! They need me , I can't come yet!


Benjamin: oh well ... will you give me a dance , at least?

Juliet: that one I can do ....


Lily: ooooh that's so sweet!



Arni: ewww Granny's slow dancing with a ghost! And he's not a great dancer , is he?



And someone else had also got a visit from the netherworld.....


Ralston: hey pup ...

Sophie: hey mum ...

Ralston: I just came to tell you ... it's gonna be time soon that you join your mother and father in the afterlife ...

Sophie: I know, I can feel it ....

Ralston: but don't worry , you'll have fun! And me and your dad are waiting for you ... we'll have fun , the three of us together!

Sophie: and how about Rembrandt? His time is about to come too ....

Ralston: he can join of course! Although it's weird you became best friends with a cat ... but he can join our ghost dogs family if you like! I have to go now ... you take care Sophie! You've been a great dog to this family ... your parents are proud of you!

Sophie: I'm gonna miss them though ....


Ralston: and they you .... but don't worry , you'll be soon able to visit in ghost form!


Sophie: good ... I wanna see June's babies ....


Arni had adjusted just well to the legacy family's life. He was a green thumb, had achieved his LTW of having the perfect garden just by joining a family who already had one, and loved tending to the chicken.



He still found it hard to believe he and June were finally married though!


Arni: morning Jonathan ... what a lovely rainy morning! Oh, you're making pancakes! Just what I need after  tending to the chicken and ... oh ... look! I'm married! Can you believe it?

Jonathan: sure man , I was there when you got married , you know ....

Now that he had found the courage to propose to Lily, Jonathan felt more sure of himself and started to behave more like a grown up man ... he wanted to please and had started to cook breakfast for everyone!


Something that had not gone unnoticed ....


Juliet: oh hey Jonathan! You're making breakfast in your underwear again! How kind of you ... I was just about to make a pumpkin pie , but since you are already cooking ....

Jonathan: screw my pancakes gran , please bake your cake ... we worship your pumpkin pie ....

Juliet: aha thank you! But you shouldn't throw food away like that ... and I'm sure your pancakes were coming out pretty good! And I'm also sure Arni would like to taste them ... isn't it so, Arni?

Arni: sure!

Arni: great ... I'm gonna have both pancakes and pumpkin pie for breakfast! Yesss! I just love living here ....


Shameka: wow , smells good! and that's one huge breakfast! Do you think we're starving , Juliet?


Juliet: I just baked the cake ... Jonathan made the pancakes!

Shameka: how sweet of him ... he tries hard to please now , doesn't he?

Juliet: and he's rather successful at it , don't you think?

Shameka: right ... sice they got engaged he's grown up so much! Remember how he was behaving when we first met him?

Juliet: sure I do ... and now we must admit Lily was right ... she had seen the good in him before anyone else did ... our little girl has judgement!

Shameka: sure she does ... oh I can't believe she's going to get married soon! My little girl .... where is she , by the way?


There she is! Playing in the river ... under the rain ... instead of working at the fire station O.o


Lily: *singing* it's raining men! Hallelujaaaaaa

Mmmmm .... Lil?

Lily: what?

I think you should go back to the fire station ... the maps shows there are lots of emergencies around town and you're playing in the river!

Lily: okay oookay! I was just happy and couldn't resist! I'm going , I'm going!


The first emergency was a small fire in Yusun's garden ....


I was hoping to have Lily knock on her cousin's door to check on little Francisco , but Lily had to rush to extinguish another fire!


Which happened to be in her aunt Amanda's house!



When her work was done, she spotted Riley across the road and went to say hi ...



She really wanted to meet Caroline so she went inside ... and was the first one of the family to cuddle Theodore's kid! And first baby of generation 4 ... although not concurring for the heir race!


As she cuddled her niece , Lily realised she couldn't wait to have her own babies ....


Meanwhile in the legacy house , June and Arni were having a drink ...



June: so ... how do you like living here so far?


Arni: I love it June! You have a wonderful family ... and house!

June: I'm glad to hear that although ... I was thinking ....how about we do some renovations? We're the heirs now and we run the house ... I think I'd like it to fit more to our tastes ... what do you think?

Arni: it would be lovely June ... if your parents and gran agree ...

June: I guess they do ... the house it's been like this for ages now, but it looked different at my dad's time, when gran ruled ... mum and dad renovated it all when they became heirs .... so I thought it's just fair if we do the same ...

Arni: fair enough I guess! So I think we should start talking about renovations then ...

June: yes ... but maybe .... after ....

Arni: after what?

June: after I tickled you all over!

Arni: *giggles* June , stop it!

June: no way ...

Arni: or I'll make you stop ....

June: really?


Arni: really ....



It was night when Lily finally settled Caroline back in her crib ... she couldn't let go of her , she just loved holding her baby niece in her arms!



A zombie colleague of hers appeared at the doorstep ... full moon was going to raise soon! Better run home ....



June: it's so sweet to cuddle up in bed while it's raining outside ... isn't it?


Arni: it is hon ... but don't you think we should go downstairs to help with the dinner?

June: well , Jonathan's becoming a pretty good cook ... he can help gran! besides ... I don't think I can really move away from this perfectly comfortable cuddling position ....


Eventually they went downstairs .... Arni set himself to work and did the laundry ....



... while June decided Sophie needed a brush in the kitchen ... she knew her dog was old and didn't have much time left , and she tried to spend a lot of time with her ....



at the same time , Sebastian thought it was time for Rembrandt to get a bath and therefore brought him ... in the kitchen O_o



That's one happy family in the full moon! Bonehilda included ....



After dinner Juliet joined Arni in the living room to watch the weather channel .... it seemed they would have rain ... rain .... rain .... and rain again! For the whole week!


Juliet: it seems we're going to stay inside quite a while .... it's time to organise a party for spooky day! What do you think Arni?

Arni: it would be great to have a costume party!

Juliet: good , I'll take care of that ... I'm a great family parties organizer! Oh and ... Arni ... since you and June will be stuck in for so long ... why don't the two of you set up working on a little baby? I want to see my grand grandchildren before it's too late!

Arni: er .......


Lily: are you sure it's okay with you and Arni , June?



June: I told you , we're happy to have you and Jonathan here as long as you wish!

Lily: well thank you then ... it's just we would like to get married under the snow ... you know ... it won't take long though , I guess , it's already freezing! And Jonathan can cook and I can help you when you have your first kid you know!

June: don't worry Lil! It's not that you have to proove yourself useful to stay ... You're part of the family!

Lily: okay ... thank you ... but hey , when are you going to have a baby? Caroline is so cute! I would have brought her home ... but I couldn't! I want a baby to snuggle up! not that you need to have a baby just to please me but still .... hurry up 'kay?

June: er .... okay ....

Lily was satisfied and decided to enjoy the full moon night by improving her skills outside .... surrounded by gnomes and zombies!

And she found out they had got a new gnome!

What is this exactly? A baby gnome? I've never seen one O_o


Sebastian: I feel they're observing me .... I fear they're planning to take over the whole house ..... is it just me ... or do they really move?


Sophie: *growls*

Rembrandt: *shocked*

Jonathan: hey daddy! feeling a little cornered here?


Unlike the forecasts had told , the sun was shining that morning! June and Arni had decided to join Shameka in her fishing session ... although Arni was rather sad because he couldn't catch anything!



Arni: why don't they take the bait? Why?

June: Arni ... something's going on here ....



Arni: what's wrong with those blasted fishes?

June: Arni ....


June: Arni! Stop fishing and look at me!



Arni: hey, what's going on? Mmm why did you just changed clothes? Are you cold?


June: aaah men .... Arni ... can't you see?


June: there's a baby on the way!


Arni: whaaaat?


Arni: I'm  ... I'm going to be a daddy?


June: sure! Look!

Arni: oh goodness, I can already feel it!


Arni: hey little one! Talk to daddy!



Arni: June ... it's wonderful ....


June: it is .... we're gonna be parents soon ... wow ....


Arni: I love you so much June!


June: so do I ...

Unluckily , for one good news one bad came .....

That evening Mr Grim Reaper visited the household again ... to take Rembrandt! :( He seems peaceful though ....

Grim Reaper: hey Loves, we meet again ... it was about time! It's been ages since I visited the household for Sebastian! Who was a total failure of mine , by the way , since I see him alive and healthy right before my invisible eyes .... anyway , I believe you've been all cheating with that life fruit!
But remember ... no matter how much you delay it ... I always pay a visit , in the end ... mwahahahahaa

Grim Reaper: now , are you ready little kitty? As weird as it can be , I heard there are two dogs already waiting for you ...

Sebastian: noooo please put my cat down! We were friends ... or well , we weren't , but we used to play chess together , remember? When I was dead? So please , in memory of old times please don't take my cat ....

Grim Reaper: you've been a failure , Sebastian Love ! I did enjoy playing chess ... but your family brought you back! And I've no one to play chess with now .... I've been very bored ... that's why you shall be punished! And your cat will cherish my days now ...

Shameka: nooooooooooo


Grim Reaper: catch that pink mouse , Rembrandt!


Rembrandt: meowwww!

RIP Rembrandt Love .... you were a beautiful and beloved cat and the best of friends for Sophie ... who, although older , still lives! And misses you dearly ....


Everybody was devastated by Rembrandt's death .... but life had to go on! And soon the cat would be visiting again in his ghost form :)



June and Arni were very happy legacy heirs and parents to be! One morning at breakfast they decided it was time to visit the library and buy a few pregnancy books ... plus one gardening book for Arni!



So they drove to the library and came out with like 20 books ... June had decided to buy new recipes books ... since she had used her reward points to change her lifetime wish from being a creature cross-breeder (or whatever it's called) to being the culinary authority and , like her gran before her , learn all the receipes .


Arni on the other hand has already reached his LTW of having the perfect garden , so he just wishes to improve his gardening skills and register as a self employed gardener.


Back home we had another chef to be! Jonathan was always cooking ... really, ALWAYS! Lily's gonna be happy to have a cook in the family , once they move out :D



Guests even came to taste Jonathan's food ... and apparently it was so good that .....


Cyril , for example , ate directly from the main bowl!


Spooky day was close now and the trees had lost almost all their leaves .... much to Shameka's entertainment!



The air became colder and the ground was often frozen in the morning ...


But June loved the cold , and she enjoyed swinging in the cool morning air a lot!


One morning the Loves even got a chipmunk invasion! O_o


first the gnomes ... and now the chipmunks .... what's going on here? And a lot of bugs were infesting too ....

Anyway, among those chipmunks Lily found ....

Chip! Who joined the family alongside ....

Sam! A parrot Lily had found close to the fire station (instead of working, I dare say ...)

But honestly , it seemed Lily worked enough to be promoted! She is now at level 3 of the firefighter career ... and the last promotion was earned thanks to a fire in Charlotte's stables!

I really wanted to check on Charlotte's baby but no one was at home .... so Lily went back to the fire station.


When she was not working , Lily had got a new hobby: spray-tagging the garage walls! Like teen June had done a long while ago ...



June loved her receipes books! She devoured one after the other although she required more cooking skills to read them all ...



And it seemed Autumn was really drawing to a close ... there were already Snowflake day themed cooking shows on TV!


Jonathan watched the festive programmes and thought that if festivities were close , even his and Lily's wedding was .... he couldn't wait for the first snow to fall!


One frosty evening Juliet had to do some last minute shopping for food.


She was just about to get her car when she decided to take a closer look to the abandoned building that was right beside the supermarket.

Juliet knew it had been an old saloon , once. But nobody had run it for ages .

Taking a closer look at the building , Juliet peered through the frosted window and saw a couple of tables and counters and a coffee machine. Although shabby , the place looked rather big ... and there was even a second story .

What a pity - she thought - with a little sprucing up this place would turn out a cozy little restaurant!

She had always dreamed of owning her own place ... but raising her kids and grandchildren had become a full time experience and she had given up.

But looking at the abandoned saloon she thought that maybe , maybe that was the right time ... now it was Sebastian&Shameka's turn to help with the new generation to come and Juliet would have more free time for herself ... before it was too late!


Back home , June was reading one of her cooking books on the rocking chair . Rocking on the chair soothed her back spasm!



Hey June ....


June: hey Hedwig-the-voice!

Don't you think ... you're going to explode like any second now?

June: it's huge , isn't it?

It is! Actually ... are you sure there's only one in there?

June: I've no idea .... it's a rather big stomach though!


Once home, Juliet decided to carve some pumpkins with Lily ...


Juliet: hey Lil ... what do you think of running a restaurant?

Lily: what? I can't run a restaurant gran ... I'm a firefighter!

Juliet: right right ... but I didn't mean that you are the one in charge ... I meant ...  I'd love to run one .... what do you think of that?

Lily: well, you were a cook so ... I guess it would suit you? But me , I can't even cook even pancakes! I'm just lucky I have Jonathan! Now he's the one you should talk to about opening restaurants!

Juliet: mmm I think I just got an idea ....


Juliet: oooh i hear it move! It's almost time I believe!


June: I hope so ... I'm tired of having backaches!


June: but tell me , gran , what did you want to talk about?


Juliet: well ... what do you think about running a family restaurant with me?

June: what?!!

Juliet: since you're learning your skills and recipes ... and since I've always dreamt of running a restaurant ... I thought that maybe we could run one together . A Love family restaurant! You're a legacy heiress so you won't have too much time for a normal job ... believe me , I tried it!


Juliet: So I thought that maybe we can open our restaurant ... and ask the family members with good cooking skills to work for us! Like Jonathan and Hildur for example ....



June: it's a lovely idea gran! But ... are you sure? It's a big thing! And where would we build a restaurant? And how much money do we need? Arni and I were thinking of renovating this house so ...


Juliet: oh don't worry! I just found the perfect place ... it just needs a bit of renovations to get going but then I think it will look just great! I'll show you the place tomorrow , what do you think?


June: I think it's a great idea gran ... a Love Family Restaurant ... sounds like a wonderful plan!



Juliet: so ... it's a deal then! From former legacy leader to the leader in charge ....


June: it's a deal ...

So ... it looks like the Loves are going into a new adventure soon! A cooking adventure!


And look who just came to visit and congratulate with the news? Ghost Rembrandt!


Rembrandt: so Sophie ... I've been dead for like one day and so many things happened! June's going to have a baby any minute now , Juliet decided to open a restaurant ... and who's that hamster? I don't like it at all ....

Sophie: it's not a hamster , it's Chip the chipmunk! We keep having a chipmunk invasion and Lily took one! She even brought a parrot home ... he's Sam and he is rather nice I think!

Rembrandt: mmmm ....

Sebastian: oh my cat ... my cat ... why did he have to die? I'm feeling so down that I painted this gloomy painting ... with darkness and blood ...

Hey , do you miss Rembrandt?

Sebastian: isn't it obvious?

Just go downstairs then , his ghost is around for a visit ...

Sebastian: ewww I don't like ghosts!

Well ... you've been one for some time ... anyways nevermind , please carry on painting depressing stuff ...

Sebastian: thank you ... but now I lack of inspiration ... but I think it's the perfect time to go repair the dishwasher! Yes yes I'm in the perfect repairing mood!

.... did you really say repair + dishwasher? Wait! Stop Sebastian ... STOP!


Arni : .... honestly Mr. Love .... I thought you were clever enough to avoid being electrocuted to death by the dishwasher a second time ....


Sebastian: what?

Sebastian: ouch! That hurt!

Just . move . away from the dishwasher! NOW!



Juliet: son ... have you gone stupid or what? Do you want to get yourself killed ... again?


Sebastian: of course not mum! I'm not planning to cross the bridge to heaven land for a long long time ....

Juliet: good ... good ... because this family needs you! Then do me a favour son .... stay away from the dishwasher! It's an evil beast ....

Sebastian: but how about dirty dish--

Juliet: you'll wash them in the sink ... by hand ... understood?

Sebastian: yes mom .....

Lily: this discussion is so much fun! Gran still treats daddy as if he were a kid! Haha so amusing!


Lily: what are you watching , sis?


June: kids' channel ....

Lily: oh ... getting in the mood or ... are you trying to have twins?

June: I don't think there's enough space for twins Lil ....

Lily: right ... right ... that will be when I'm gone!

June: I didn't mean that , Lil ...

Lily: well , that's how things are! But I can't wait to see my little nephew! I'd love to teach him to walk and stuff ....

June: you really love kids , don't you?

Lily: yeah ... I have to admit I do ...


June: well , that's great then! I just had a wonderful idea!


Lily: what's that all about?


June: well ... I've dreamt of going on holiday on some tropical island for ages ... but with the legacy and a baby on the way I thought it would be impossible but now that you mention it .... maybe I can have my romantic tropical weekend with Arni while you take care of the baby! Isn't it the best plan ever?

Lily: well ....


June: and actually if you are here ... we can stay away for a whole week!



While June was planning her dream holiday , Arni was registering himself as a self employed gardener ... it was a very bad time to start the job , since it was almost winter and the garden didn't produce as much fruits and vegetables as during spring and summer ....but still , he was happy to have a profession!


And something that made him also very happy was ....


doing laundry! He keeps rolling the wish to do the laundry .... O_o


Arni: and what's wrong with that?

Well ... as long as you are happy ... everybody is :D


June was also improving her cooking skills in order to help her gran with that restaurant project of hers ...



Arni: these waffles are pretty yummi! I can see my wife is improving her cooking skills a lot!


Juliet: she is indeed ... did she tell you about the restaurant?

Arni: yes she did ....

Juliet: and? Do you agree?

Arni: sure! As long as she has time for the family ... I think it's a pretty cool project you two have! And I'll save some of my fruits and vegetables for your restaurant , so you can serve healthy meals to customers!


And so morning came! Arni set himself at work and collected a few apples from the trees ....


While June was waiting for Juliet! Her gran had to bring her to see this place she wanted to turn into a restaurant .... into their family restaurant!

Her stomach was so huge now! I'm amazed she hasn't given birth yet ...


Postman: so ....


Sophie: *growl* [so .... I'm old and I don't have much time left so .... let's come clear on one thing: I will always hate you , postman!]


Postman: you're a bad doggy! You've scared me everyday but now this must stop! I'm not scared of you ... no more!



Postman: see?



Sophie: groarrrrrrr

Postman: aaaaaargh the dog is on me!

June: graaaan where are you? It's starting to rain , let's get going!


Juliet: here it is .... do you like it? It was an old saloon but it's been closed for ages ....


June: well it looks ... cozy I guess!

Juliet: come , come here and have a peek inside!


June: there's something that looks like a cafeteria ....


Juliet: exactly ... I think this place could be turned into a restaurant ... AND a café! And I'm curious to see what's upstairs ... but the door is locked!

June: that sounds like a good plan gran ... and you're right , this place has potential! But now ... can we go back? My back is aching as never before ...


Juliet: sure kid , let's drive back home ... but you sure you're okay?


June: yeah yeah ... I just feel ... I don't know .... weird ....

Juliet: weird? How weird?

So weird she just disappeared from the car! Juliet! Stop! Where's June?


Juliet: What? I don't know! One minute she was here and the other she was gone!



.... June? What are you doing there? Why did you jump off the car?


June: me? I don't know ... I just wanted to feel the rain I guess ...

Mmmm you sure you're okay?

June: why sur----




June: ouch! I think the baby's coming! Someone heeeeelp!

Julieeeet where are youuuuuuuuuu!!!! Your grand daughter is giving birth lost in the middle of nowhere under the rain!

June: well , you know what? Giving birth at parties is so outdated ... now , giving birth lost somewhere unspecified , that's totally the new trend! Ouch! But make someone bring me to the hospital soon .... pretty please?


To be continued ......


Soooo .... will it be a boy or a girl? ;) Actually , I already know ... but I'll save it for next chapter ;)
I hope you enjoyed reading , stay tuned for more Love madness to come! And feel free to comment and rec and like the facebook page if you do! (like) :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeee


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh babies! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! hehe you'll find out in next chapter ;) ;) ;) unless you checked the facebook page and you already saw a preview picture :D :D but anyway I can tell that the first Love of generation 4 is very cute <3

      Delete