Sunday 21 July 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 3

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

So ... expecting a wedding ... and a baby, aren't you? Oh, and pure Love party madness! Well, you'll have way more than that ;) Read on to find out!



When June walked into the kitchen she found her sister Rebecca talking to her mother , sitting at the table ...

Shameka: June! There you are ... where have you been? Come here and hear your sister's news!




Rebecca: June ... I've got one huge thing to tell you! It's big and exciting!

June: actually , I've something to tell you too .... but I'm curious! Tell me Rebecca, what's your news?


Rebecca: well ... since you're the heiress you already know we all are going to leave the house at some point right?

June: right ... I'm gonna miss you all though ... are you telling me you found the perfect place to move out?

Rebecca: yes ... but it's not only that! Karl had showed me an old house on the river a while ago ... he said he wanted to renovate it for us ... and yesterday he brought me there again and ... the house was finished! It's so beautiful June , I can't wait to move out with him ....


June: but that's great! Fabulous news sis! And I can't wait to see this house of yours!


Rebecca: I'll show you around, it's so beautiful! Anyway ... that's not all ... when we were inside the house Karl .... well .... it was so romantic , the new house , the fire in the fireplace and the cold outside and well ... he asked me to marry him!

Rebecca: I'm getting married , June!

June: but ... it's GREAT! Oh my goodness, congratulations Rebs!


June: and ... you wanna know what's more? I've got a news too .....



June: I just came back from the woods ... I went camping with Arni ...  we went there on horseback and then we swam in the river and we camped by the fire ... the stars were shining and the trees were all red ... everything was so beautiful and romantic and ....


Shameka: aww my girls are so lucky! They got two very romantic boyfriends....


June: ... and he proposed! I'm getting married too!!!!!


Rebecca: whaaat? but it's amazing! Oh my goodness what a perfect timing!



Rebecca: congratulations, sis , you and Arni really deserve it , you know that? I'm really happy for you ...



June: thank you sis! but hey ... it may seem mad but I just thought .... why don't we organise a double wedding? After all , if it wasn't for Karl , maybe Arni would not have come to Appaloosa Plains ...


Rebecca: and if it wasn't for you suffering for that evil vampire of Karl's brother I would have never met Karl so .... are you sure June? You're the heiress ... you don't want a big day just for the two of you?

June: nonsense ... and besides, if it wasn't for you and Karl being friends at the time , we would have never known what was going on in Aurora Skies and we would have never saved Jonas and Hildur and so on  ... many lives would be very different today! I think our lives and happiness are so entertwined ... it's destiny we got engaged on the same day ... so that we can get married on the same day! What do you think?

Rebecca: it would be great to share the best day of our lives ... I can't wait , June! It's gonna be a huuuuuge party! I love you sis!

June: I love you too little sis ....


June: mum ? What do you think? We're organizing a huge double wedding party! .... muum?



Shameka:  ....... oh my goodness .... two of my girls are getting married ... together ... it's a wonderful thing but ... I don't know if I can take it .... if being the mother of the bride is a huge amount of work ... how about being the mother of two brides?


Rebecca: who are you calling , June? Are you organising the wedding already?


June: nope ... there's something else we must do before the wedding ....


June: a double bachelorette party!


Rebecca: how cool is that!

There comes the first guest! With food :D Hello Amanda!


And welcome to even more food! I mean, Hildur and Riley! And wait ...


Riley ... you're not pregnant anymore ... which means ....

Riley: yes, my daughter was born this morning! We've named her Caroline , she's the sweetest of baby girls! You should come and see her one of these days ....

Sure I will ^_^


Rembrandt: mmmm I smell food up there ... hey purple lady , give me something to taste....



Yusun: hey there ....


Woah! Yusun, you're very pregnant I see!


Yusun: yes ... it's almost time! I can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy ... or a vampire!


Eleanor: hey, I brought food! Let me in!


Lily: cool , more food! Yessss!


What an outfit Lil .... it suits you though!


Even Shameka wore something smart ... and black!


Shameka: well, when on earth will I ever have another chance to take part in my daughters' double bachelorette party?


So , the kitchen is packed with Loves ... which can only mean one thing .... the party's on!



Rebecca: yay!



Rebecca: woah , that's payback sis!


June: hehe

But let's move to the living room for a bit of dancing!



Juliet: dancing is cool ... but I'm a very old lady and I'm not fit for this anymore ....and I desperatly need the toilet!

Shameka: uhuuu what do my eyes see? Is that one half naked guy in my living room?

Lily: muuum! Anyway ... having a half naked unknown guy dancing in the living room is pretty cool, isn't it?


In fact , this random dancer had come by! He turned the stereo on and started to dance .... in the very far corner of the living room! oh well ....


Riley: hey, I want more! What's this lame dance ... I want to see a wild naked dance!

Riley .... behave ....



But the dancer kept on doing his lame dance ... he barely moved , in fact! Maybe he shouldn't have chosen the corner between the sofa and the fireplace to do his crazy dance ....



Juliet: mmm ... I don't think I like it that one half naked stranger dances a lame dance in my living room ...



Sebastian: uh ... is my mum really watching this? This is embarrassing ....


Eleanor: not more than seeing you watching the naked dancer, dear brother ..... It's supposed to be a girls only night!


Rebecca: oh my .... that dancer is .... is ... so .... so ....



Shameka: LAME! What's he doing with that ugly red knickers? He should do some crazy naked dance! I called him just because of that ... I should ask the money back ....


Shameka! O_o



June: oh mother! Ewww , no way ! this guy is awful .... it's better if I keep my eyes closed... although ... I should ask Arni to do a little crazy dance for me hehe *giggles*



Eleanor: they really sent the worst dancer they had ... Shameka must have paid very little to get this ....



Dancer: woohoo!


Juliet: oh , yes , I can dance better than you do!

Rebecca: oh ... grandma .... you're so cool!


Riley: sure! Juliet , you're the best! And this party is sooo great!



Yusun: everyone stop watching that freak and come gather around here! I'm giving a speech!



Yusun: the first speech is for my beloved cousin June ! We've been best friends ever since and we grew up together ...



Yusun: and I'm really happy to be here today because she really deserves to get married! After all she got through she .....


Yusun: she.....


June: Yusun? You okay?

Eleanor: yeeeessss , great speech!

Yusun: I don't know ... I feel .... weird .....


Yusun: heeeeelp! The baby's coming!


Riley: aaaaaaaargh! Someone help!

June: oh my goodness! Yusun's having a baby! In our living room!

Everybody: heeeeeeeelp!


Lily: don't worry guys, she's gonna be fine ... she's just in labor ... it will be over in a while!


Yusun: how do you know? You never tried ....

Lily: well, that's right ...


Lily: oh my oh my! A woman in labor in my living room!


Eleanor: I thought you said there was nothing to fear!

Sebastian: it's been ages since I did this the last time ... I'm not sure I can see this!

Shameka: oh my , I peed my pants!

Juliet: keep calm guys .... AND FREAK OUT!

Yusun: thanks .... everybody ... really , it really helps!


Tomeka: hey guys, what's going on here?


Lily: Yusun's in labor ...

Tomeka: aaaaargh! And why are you just staying here? I'm having a major freak out!

Rebecca: we already freaked out . Now we got bored ....

Tomeka: but why don't you bring her to the hospital?


Yusun: well , actually , that would be one great idea you know ....


June: yes but how! how do we do that?

Yusun: don't you worry ... we'll go with my car ....


Rebecca: hey Charlie, that was about time!


Charlotte: sorry I was late ... there was something keeping me ... I suddenly felt weird and my clothes changed ... and I found out I was expecting! So , what did I miss?

Rebecca: nothing much ... the dancer was lame and he wasn't naked ...

Charlotte: oh noes! I wanted to see a naked one ...

Hey, what's wrong with you all????

Rebecca: but you're still in time to behold your future!

Charlotte: what?


Charlotte: aaaaaaargh! Vampire woman in labor! I'm not sure I want to go through this ....


Riley: it's a little too late I guess hon ....


Amanda: umph ... my vampire girl was in labor ... and I wasn't here to freak out with the others! I was in fact downstairs pouring myself some drinks ... I can't believe I missed this!

Rebecca: well , freaking out wasn't that nice , you know , auntie Amanda ....

Jean: oh my I'm so late! I hope I didn't miss anything major ....

Yusun: hey aunt Jean!

Jean: hey Yu, how are you doing?

Yusun: fine ... just going to the hospital to deliver my baby ...

Jean: right right ... have fun , have fun ....


Dancer: have fun?


Jean: .... aaaaaaargh my vampire niece is in labor!

June: I'm sorry to leave my party , but I need to bring Yusun to the hospital ... so you have fun without me okay?


June: hey Jonathan , you're back!


Jonathan: June! There's a vampire woman in labor here! Did you know?


June: come on Yu! Quick! Let's get in!


Yusun: ooooh it's raining .... I love rain! I'm glad my baby will be born while it's raining!

June: it will be born under the rain if you don't hurry! Yusun , what are you doing?

Yusun: right right ... let's go!


After a while daddy Timothy also arrived! I bet he was working at the festival ....



And in the end , Yusun came out with a wonderful human baby boy! Meet Francisco Love :)



June was happy she was with Yusun when her first child was born ... but was glad that Timothy had come to see his wife giving birth at last! She made sure her cousin's family was all settled and then headed back home , proud of her cousin and best friend!


Finally, the big day arrived .....


June looked at her own reflection in the mirror. It was the mirror she had got from a field trip in elementary school ... she had gazed at her own reflection in that same mirror since she was a child ... and now what she saw was a beautiful woman in her wedding dress! But the eyes were always the same ... She couldn't believe she was getting married ... for real!



Rebecca: June ... are you ready? I think it's time ...



June: yes ... I was just thinking ... It seems yesterday you all were born ... I was very jealous of Theodore at the beginning , did you know? And now he's married and has a little girl ... and Charlotte is going to be a mother soon ... we're getting married today and I bet it won't take long for Lily too! It seemed so slow at the time but now ... it seems like we grew up so fast!


Rebecca: I know ... but we had a good life growing up , don't you think? Hard , at times , but we were lucky we had each other ... and you were a great older sister June!

June: haha right ... and us getting married on the same day just proves that we are close! But promise me you won't just disappear after the wedding ... although you'll have your own home and life ... let's keep close , as sisters and brother , okay? I want our kids to grow up together ....


June: but now  ... let's go ... we don't want to be late on our weddings day , right?



A few guests had already arrived to the planned location , when the legacy family reached the place .


June had thought a wedding in the nature, among autumn trees would be great ... and the place where Arni had proposed to her would be just the perfect spot! Rebecca had agreed , as it was located right beside her future home! They had set up the place and organised the party .. and there they were!


They had arranged a bar , a dancing stage and a bonfire with a view for the guests to enjoy ....


while the wedding arches had been positioned right between two lines of trees ... on the exact spot where Arni had proposed!



It was a very warm autumn day and more and more Love family members were arriving ... even an heavily pregnant Charlotte!



While waiting for the grooms to arrive, the guests had gathered around the chocolate fountain , craving for liquid chocolate as in every wedding :D



And at last ... there they were! Karl and Arni in their ... uh ... fashionable wedding cars XD



Although it's custom that the groom waits for the bride at the altar or wedding arch or whatever, in the Loves case it was the other way round ... and June and Rebecca reached the arch first ... and had to wait for the crowd of guests to sit down and let their husbands-to-be through! :D


June was so happy when she saw her Arni , all dressed up in his wedding tux , approaching ....


And at last ... they were set!





And since the guests we also ready ... (random paparazzi photographer & stray dog included) ... the weddings could begin!


June and Arni exchanged the rings ...


And were finally married! Happily ever after :)


Arni couldn't believe that after all they had got through , the girl of his dream was now his wife ....



Meanwhile, Karl and Rebecca had also become husband and wife! To Ezekiel's (Eleanor's husband) major fun :D



The guests felt emotional after this double wedding ... although probably the emotion was too much for some of them ... who fainted on the ground ...


ehm ehm Yusun wake up you're photobombing the picture!

Random dog: talking of photo bombers? I can do better!

Ooooookay ........


As I was saying .... The guests were all (Yusun and random dog included) moved by the two sisters getting married together ...


Delbert: umph I'm not moved.

And why is that Delb?

Delbert: because I was born grumpy. Umph. Emotions are for the weak hearted ...


Anyway ... in the end the guests (Delbert included) burst into a huge applause to greet the two newly wedded couples!



Arni: oh my goodness! Am I really married?



Rebecca: Karl ...


Karl: yes darling?

Rebecca: can I call you hubby now?

Karl: only if I can call you .... er ....wifey?

Rebecca: eww doesn't sound cool ... maybe we should just stick to nicknames ....

Karl: right ....


Charlotte: cool! My twin sis just got married! And I think my belly is just about to explode ... so let's pose for pictures!



June: I think we should pose for a few pictures as well!


Arni: sure!

June: when my sister is done , that is ....


...............................



Charlotte: yay for posing!


Just married couple number 1: June&Arni


Just married couple number 2: Rebecca the witch & Karl the vampire


Aaaand all together!

 Okay, I'm done with the wedding photoshoot :D


The photoshoot was just over when Charlotte started making weird faces ....


And it wasn't long before .....


.... she went into labor!


Charlotte: someone heeeeelp!

Yusun: ... oh ... that's lame .... I wanted to keep the exclusive of being the one giving birth at parties ....

Sebastian: oh . my . goodness .....


Charlotte: hey there? Stop blabbing and help! Pregnant fairy is about to give birth AND is starving at the same time!


Karl: oh my goodness! Charlotte's in labor! Someone help her!


Yusun: stop freaking out Karl .... uncle Sebastian will get her to the hospital and everything will be fine ... it happened to me as well and I survived!


Random paparazzi: booo! You're a softy Mr. vampire!


Charlotte: hey don't call my brother in law "softy", you random paparazzi guy with a vary bad taste for clothing .... or I'll use my mischievious fairy powers on you!



June: hahaha my sister just went into labor ... at my wedding party! that's so much fun .....



June: but wait ... does that mean ... oh my goodness I'm married!



Charlotte and Jonas were blessed with a baby girl, Yesenia! 


(I've no idea how my game ends up with these names ....)


Sebastian was proud of his little girl! And couldn't believe she was twice grandpa now ... but he was happy he had been there for his daughter! And could meet his second grand child when she was born ...


Jonas was also proud to be a daddy! Their dream of having a huge family was starting to be fulfilled!


After Sebastian came back to the party with the good news, he found out the others had lit a fire and had started gathering around it ....



.... and on the dancing floor!


Arni: wahahaha they're so funny when they dance! Beginners ... I'll show you how you really slow dance , June!


Arni: this reminds me of the first time we danced together ...


June: I know! It was in my family's cottage in Aurora Skies , just before we left ... it seems so long ago now! My brothers and sisters were still kids ... and it was right before you disappeared ... I can't believe we're dancing together as a married couple now!


Arni: and? How do you like the sound of it?


June: I absolutely love it!


Karl: so , my sweet wife ... are you happy?


Rebecca: if I am happy? I'm over the moon!

Karl: same here .... hey I wanted to tell you something ...

Rebecca: what is that?

Karl: thank you ...

Rebecca: for what?

Karl: for teaching me how to love ... and showing me that there was indeed something good even in a vampire like myself ... you showed me that I could really love ... and be loved in return . Before , I had always thought I would just leave that crazy family of mine and go live alone somewhere in the woods ... so I could make sure I would not hurt people like my parents and brother did ....


Rebecca: oh I did nothing Karl ... I just told you what I truly felt ...


Karl: but remember that day in the woods? When you kissed me under the rain it was the most wonderful though scary day of my life ... it was when I really started to live!

Rebecca: oh Karl ... stop or I'm going to cry ....

Karl: well , I just wanted to tell you ... I really needed you to know what you mean to me ...


Yusun: oh ... they are so sweet! I'm glad my little cousin married a vampire ... I won't be the only one in the family now!



Yusun: but now ... it's time I join the dance floor! Everybody come on dance!



Theodore: wooohooo let's smustle!



Jonathan: mmm Lil ... I hope you don't expect me to do a slow dance ... I'm really not that kind of guy ...


Lily: I know ... I so well know! You're hopeless ...


Jonathan: hopeless you say? You mean I'm a hopeless dancer or ... you are hopeless to make me dance with you?


Lily: both I guess ....


Yusun: oh man , stop it and dance with your girlfriend! Can't you see you're breaking her heart? I really don't know how she can stand that "hey I'm cool and emotions don't touch my heart" attitute of yours!


Jonathan: oh so that's what people think of me?

Lily: well ... that's what you want to show them ....

Jonathan: very well then ... very well ... they shall see ... it doesn't look too difficult, that slow dance , does it? Let's show them we're the best dancers of all Lil!

Lily: are you really ... asking me to dance? Slow dance? Oh goodness ... I really don't see you slowdancing *giggles*

Jonathan: oh that's what you think? Now , come here and I'll show you what I can do...


Yusun: at last! It was about time you know?


Jonathan: so?

Lily: I'm impressed ...

Jonathan: see? I'm already a pro ....


Lily: I have to admit it ... you're a pretty good slow dancer ! I knew you liked to dance crazy but I would have never thought the romantic side of it would suit you ...


Jonathan: and does it?

Lily: well ... it suits you perfectly ... honestly, I've known you long enough to know how you really are and what you really think despite that irritating attitude of yours that make people think you're a jackass ... but every time you manage to surprise me!


Jonathan: well, I'm mysterious you know ...


Lily: but I don't get it ... I know this is your true face ... but why don't you show it to the world as well? Why do you want people to hate you?

Jonathan: I don't want people to hate me ... it's just ... I already do that!

Lily: do what?

Jonathan: I show my true self to you every day ... and since you mean the world to me , well , that's it! What the rest of the crowd thinks means nothing ... although I must say your granny is very wise and I like her a lot ...

Lily: ... and then you come out with something like this and you make my heart melt!

Jonathan: so I take it you like romance, after all ... you don't completely show your true self to the outer world as well then , my tough firefigther lady ...

Lily: .... and you read my heart like an open book ... how can you do that, Jonathan?

Jonathan: well ... just come with me , let's sit on that swing under the tree and I'll tell you the secret ...


Jonathan: are you comfortable?


Lily: yes ... although ... it's all very romantic ... and I love it but it's still hard for me to see you fit in the part ...

Jonathan: oh you break my heart there ...

Lily: I'm not saying you don't fit! Quite the opposite actually , it's just .... your usual self is more .... well ... not romantic at all ! so ... I have to get used to this side of yours ... although I must say I really like it ...

Jonathan: well , I should show it to you more often then ... but I can do even better you know?

Lily: wow, how is it possible! *giggles*


Jonathan: just wait a sec and you'll find out ...



Lily: what are you doing?


Jonathan: it's now or never Lil!

Lily: what?


Jonathan: Lily Love.... my one true love ... will you marry me?



Lily: Jonathan ... is this ... for real? are you serious?


Jonathan: do you think I'm joking? Kneeling down here holding your hands and asking you to be my wife?

Lily: oh my goodness .... you'll never stop surprising me Jonathan, you leave me speachless!

Jonathan: so?

Lily: yes! oh yes ...  


Rebecca: awww aren't they so sweet?




Rebecca: but now, move over guys, I want this bench ...

Lily: oh my ... is this really happening for real? Did you really just proposed or was it all a dream?

Jonathan: what do you think? *winks*


Jonathan: now , come with me , I'll show you something pretty ...



Lily: awww you can really see the stars from here! Look up there! A shooting star!



Lily and Jonathan sat on the dock till the morning . Gazing at the stars and making plans for the future ... Surrounded by the soft purple colours of dawn , Lily felt fulfilled and thought that she couldn't have asked for a better life ....



To be continued .....



I hope you liked the chapter! It goes well with this title: Three babies, two weddings and an engagement :D
Feel free to comment, rec and visit the facebook page for news, updates & sneak peeks :D
Have a lovely sunday, people!


2 comments:

  1. Before Watching The Chapter:

    OOOMMMMGGG!! NEW CHAPTER! FUCK YEA!

    After:

    *Wipes Tear* Once again, the loves have their madness... and their sweetness.
    But ill miss the legacie. Im gonna travel on 24. The day after tomorrow. Im gonna miss you! *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the chapter :D have fun travelling! And I've stuff to do as well so I don't think I'll write too much anyway :D

      Delete