Monday 15 July 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 2

Welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last chapter ended with one shocking revelation ... for Theodore at least!

Riley: Theodore ... I'm pregnant ....

Theodore: ...........................

Riley: Theo? Say something please .....

Theodore: I ... sorry er ... and ... it's .... mine?

Riley: well of course it's yours!

Theodore: yeah sorry ... stupid question ....

Riley: so? What do you think? Say something please ....

Theodore: I'm sorry I ... I don't know what to say ...

Riley: I'm sorry Theo, I really didn't mean this to happen but ... it did and now ... I know that you don't want kids and had other plans but ....

Theodore: and I thought you shared those plans Riley ...

Riley: I did ... well, kind of . I wanted a child at some point .... not now maybe, but at some point yes ...

Theodore: oh my, Rebecca was right then ... why didn't you tell me?

Riley: I thought it didn't matter now ... I really wanted to be with you and I thought that maybe later on you would have felt the need to have a baby as well .... but now ... things changed ... and we need to decide something Theo . So, please, tell me what you think ....

Theodore: I .....

Tomeka: you're gonna be a daddy, cousin! There's only one thing you have to do! I was the first to know  ... and you'd better not hurt Riley, she's like a sister to me! Or you'll have to deal with me, mind you ....

Riley: Tomeka ... it's not the time for that ... please ... he needs to decide alone ...



Riley: Theodore, listen: although I still think I'm not ready for a child, it's too late now and I do want this child to grow up and be happy and have a loving family ... a mother and a father ... but I can't force you to do something you don't want . Just tell me right away okay? I'm ready to know ... well, I'm not, but I must be.... Theodore?

Theodore: ..... is ... is this really ... am I going to be a dad?

Riley: of course, look ....

Theodore: it's ... cool! Does it move? Do you think he can hear me?

Riley: I don't know ... and it could even be a she, I don't know yet ....but you can try to listen if you wish ...

Theodore: ooh ... it moved ! I felt it , it moved ! I can't believe we produced a life together ... is it going to look like me ... or you?

Riley: I don't know ... maybe a mixture?

Theodore: oh, and is it going to be a wizard or a half IF as you?

Riley: *giggles* I don't know Theo ...

Theodore: yes, right, of course you don't, sorry ... 

Riley: but you haven't told me what you want to do ...

Theodore: well ... I don't know ... I feel shocked ... but excited ! and extremely happy and scared at the same time! Is that normal?

Riley: I guess ...

Theodore: listen, this might feel a little sudden but ... how about getting married? Right now ... we alredy have a party organised ... and then we can move out and find a cozy home to start our family ... what do you think?

Riley: Theodore ... are you sure? Do you really mean it? There's no coming back ... and I don't want to be hurt ....

Theodore: do you really think I would hurt you? You've been with me since I was a toddler ... you've always been destined to me ... we're just following what was written in the stars that night ... because it's from that night right?

Riley: it is ... so you're serious? But you didn't want children till, like, an hour ago!

Theodore: Yeah right but now all of a sudden I feel like I've never felt before ... all that happiness that brings you to tears, and that deep scare ... it's like wow, magic! It means something, doesn't it? And hey, our baby came from the stars, that night, how could I refuse such a wonderful gift?

Theodore: so ... do you agree with the new plan? Would you like to become my wife right here, right now, under the light of the full moon, Riley?

Riley: I do ....

Shameka: so it seems I'm going to lose another kid tonight ... and I'm going to be a granny! I can't believe it.... and I'm not sure I want to accept it but it's not up to me really ....

Shameka: so, Riley, let me listen to my first grandchild moving in there ....

Shameka: and all the best to you both ... I'm sad to lose you but I'm proud of you Theo ...

Theodore: mum .... thank you ...

Theodore: I love you mum !

Shameka: aaah that's a sweet thing to hear ... I love you too my handsome son ... I hope you and your wife to be have a wonderful happy life ... and don't go live too far away okay? I don't want to miss you too much ... and I want to be part of my first grandchild's life! But now ... off you go, there's a wedding to attend !

June: oh my goodness ... I can't believe Theo is getting married ! What an eventful night!!!!

Lily: wow .... that's so romantic .... I didn't know big bro could do such a romantic thing ...

Jonathan: romance? puah

Jonas: wow, did anyone else notice that Riley's pregnant? 

Theodore: are you ready to be my wife Riley?

Riley: sure sweetheart ... it's just ... I'm freezing! Perfect timing I guess ... full moon and first day of autumn ...

Lily: Riley's pregnant? I hadn't noticed!

Shameka: oh my goodness Riley's pregnant ! I'm going to be a granny soon !


Jonathan: Tomeka ... you're so boring ....

Tomeka: not as much as you are Jonathan ....


Theodore: oh my goodness ... someone's smelling really bad among the guests ....


Karl: haha it's Jonas it's Jonas!


Theodore: anyway let's move on ... ready Riley?


June: awwww that's so sweet !


Theodore: with this ring, I marry you, Riley ....


Sebastian: awwww my boy is getting married!


Shameka: aww they're such a sweet couple ....


Charlotte: this reminds me of my wedding ... I've been married for so long now! Maybe it's time to enlarge the family ....


June: I know I already said that but .... that's so sweeeet!



Random Zombie: it's not sweet, it's boring! Where's the food, people? It's no party without food! Give me someone to bite!



Juliet: I'm so proud of my Theo ....


Lily: that's so sweet ... I love weddings ! Maybe one day I could be under that arch also ... what do you think Jonathan?

Jonathan: oh goodness .... why did you do that man ...


Jonathan: you shouldn't have done that ... I liked you Theodore and now you're gonna be trapped in a wedding ring!


Arni: I ... I'm so shy but ... I'd love to see myself and June under that arch ... but we will be there at some point ... ooh I'm blushing ... but maybe it's the heat of the fire!

Karl: I'm glowing ... I can't wait to be the one there with my Rebecca ....

Jonathan: and you're going to get stuck with a child already! nooooooooo man it's no good!


Jonathan: why did you do that mate, whyyyyyyy!!!


Lily: oh give it a break Jonathan ! I know you want kids ... you told me ...

Jonathan: shush Lil! this behaviour suits my character more ...

Lily: puah you're pathetic , Jonathan ....


And so Theodore and Riley were married ...



under the light of the full moon, the same light that shone in the sky where Theodore was born! And which gave him his wizard power ...



June was so proud of her little brother ... and wished the couple a long life and happiness! And couldn't wait to be an auntie!



Finally Jonathan stopped whining and went to queue up to get a piece of cake ....



Later that same night Theodore called a cab ... and moved on towards an unexpected new life, with is wife and child!


Good luck guys, I'll check back on you soon ;)


After Theodore left, life went back to normal in the Legacy house, although with one less family member!


Juliet felt old ... two of her grandchildren were married already and the others were soon to be leaving soon ... but she liked that she was going to be a great grandma soon! She only hoped to live long enough to see Theodore's kid ... but she also wished to see June's children, she wanted to meet the potential future heirs who will carry on the Legacy that she herself had started , so much time ago !
Actually, she couldn't believe she had outlived her husband Benjamin for so long ! Those life fruit growing in the garden were really a miracle ....

Yes, I found out the secret of Juliet's immortality! She keeps cooking things with life fruits ....... clever granny ;) But I can't have her live forever because I really need room for the new generation ... so I had to remove the plant from the garden ... and let life take its course ! Sorry Juliet , no more cheating :P


Bonehilda seemed to have stopped her strike ... I had to move her coffin upstairs so that she didn't have any door to open to set herself to work ... still, her behaviour is very weird!


Sometimes she gets stuck and whines that there's something blocking her way ... and of course there's absolutely nothing in the way! Here she just stared at the broken sink and the flooding on the floor for hours ... I had to reset her! O_o

I guess she's a bit burnt out :D


And I'm suspecting the gnomes are forming an army to take over the house! They keep moving around the garden all together O_o they held their first meeting in front of the garage ....


Then they decided their strategy in the front yard ....



...and finally they started their attack! Poor hens ... they're encircled! XD



Anyway, autumn had definitely arrived in Appaloosa Plains and June had decided it was time to go check on her brother....



He and Riley had moved to a cozy little house facing Amanda's house!



Theodore: June! So great to see you here!


June: Theo! how are you doing? Your house looks really nice! So ... how are you feeling ? How's Riley doing?

Theodore: just fine ... just fine ... relax sister , do my wizard powers sense you're scared I'm not man enough to take care of my pregnant wife?

June: er ... no it's not that ... it's just ... you hadn't planned this and I was wondering if you needed a hand or something ...

Theodore: don't worry sis , I'm totally fine! And Riley too ... come on , get inside and you'll see with your own eyes!


Riley was doing just fine indeed! She was heavily pregnant and it seemed June wouldn't have to wait for a long time to be an auntie!


And the house they had found looked really really cozy ...


June just couldn't stop listening to her future nephew or niece in Riley's belly! She was at the top of happiness ... and really hoped her brother was totally fine with his new life too ....



In another part of town, Rebecca had decided to pay Charlotte a visit .


Her twin sister was living in a huge farmhouse , as she had dreamed!


Charlotte showed her around a bit and then asked Rebecca to play violin for her !
















Rebecca was happy to play her newly favourite instrument in her sister's kitchen but ...

her melodies were interrupted by a call ... it was Karl , who seemed to be very excited for something ... and asked her to join him right away at the old house by the river!

Rebecca: Karl! What's going on?

Karl: I'm sorry hon, I just couldn't wait ...

Rebecca: wait for what?

Karl: to show you ... I finished it Reb! The house ... it's done! Come ...

Rebecca: oh my goodness Karl! It's beautiful!


Karl: do you really like it?

Rebecca: like it? I love it! It's just .. amazing!

Karl: I really hoped you would like it ... well then ... how about going in? You know ... although the sky is cloudy my skin is still suffering from sunshine ....

Rebecca: sure, let's get in! I can't believe you renovated the interior as well! When did you do it? I mean, it didn't take long, did it?

Karl: well, I sleep during the day ... I work during the night! Or, I can also work during the day, when I'm inside so .... come on, let me show you around ... I even want to talk to you about something ....




While Karl and Rebecca explored their newly renovated house ..... and talked about important matters ....

Somewhere else in town someone else had received a mysterious call ....

Arni had told June to meet him at his place because he , as well, wanted to show her something!

June: so? What is it , Arni?

Arni: mmm well ... I want to show you something ...or well, some place ... but I'm having one of my shy moments so I won't tell you yet ...

Arni: so, better go or we'll be late! We'll take my car ....


June: mmm you're not giving away any tiny little hint?

Arni: nope ... it's a surprise ....

June: mmmm what if I give you chocolate?

Arni: nope......

June: Arni wait! Where are we going? Are we there yet?

Arni: it's just around the corner ... just a little run away ....

Arni: here we are ... it's in here ...

June: oookay .....

June: oooh ! Horses!

Arni: yep ... look, this one is Meteor .... isn't he sweet?

Arni: here, cutie, let me give you a cuddle ....

June: he's sweet ....

Arni: he sure is! And look at the other one over there ....

Arni: she's Moka! She's a beautiful princess ...

June: she is ... you really love horses, don't you?

Arni: I do ... that's why we're here!

June: wait ... did you.... did you buy those horses? Are they yours?


Arni: no no ... not mine no.... but they're family somehow, right Miss? They're my brother Jonas's! He kinda lent them to me for today ....


June: he leant you the horses? What for?

Arni: well, to have a ride with you!

June: what? But ... but I can't ride!

Arni: oh come on, it's easy! And we went horse riding together back then in Aurora Skies , remember?

June: right but we were on the same horse and you were leading! I've never been on my own horse before ...


Arni: I know! But don't worry, it's gonna be fun! And you'll learn on the way ... and Moka here is lovely, she's perfect for you! Unless ... maybe you don't like the idea?


June: oh no , I love it! It's so romantic ... I just ... I don't want to fall and make a fool of myself!

Arni: you won't fall ... you'll never fall as long as you're with me! And Moka is very good for beginners ... come on , if you love the idea as much as I do ... let's go! There's a place I want to show you and we're going there on horseback!

June: okay ... I know I can do it ...

Arni: do you need a hand, June?

June: no way, I'm totally fine!


June: oops?

Arni: ready?

June: kind of ... well ... if the horse is ready ... I am ...


Arni: good! Here we go then! Follow me, June!

June: oh my ... it's moving ...

Arni: always okay honey?

June: y--yes.... of course .... now , if only I knew how to make you turn right, my dear horse.....

Arni: okay now, let's follow this small path at the right, okay? And we'll get to the place ....

June: r--right ... does it take ... long?

Arni: not if we run ...

June: What? Wait ... you didn't mention galloping ...

Arni: *whistles*

June: whaaaaat .... Arniiiii! How do you stop this thing!

Arni: just follow the horse's movements and you'll be fine! It's fun, isn't it?

June: yeaah----fuuun----

June had to admit Arni was right ... after a while she understood the basic of riding horses and she even had fun! And the ride in the countriside, among yellow and orange trees, in that grey autumn day turned out to be a lovely , romantic ride.

Arni: I see you're becoming a pro , June!

June: *giggles* well, I'm rather far from that Arni , but I have to admit it's a lot of fun ... you had a great idea , you know that?

Arni: I'm glad you're enjoying ... but I have to tell you we're almost there ....

June: oh ... really? I was having fun ....

Arni: but you'll like the place where we're going!

June: wow ... we reached the river! Look at the view ... It's amazing ...

Arni: I know ... that's why I brought you here! Now, let's allow the horses some rest, shall we?

June: ouch ... after all these hours ... I thought I had mastered the riding skills!

Arni: you okay June?

June: sure ... I just can't quite feel my legs , but apart from that I'm totally fine! I can't believe we're still in Appaloosa Plains ... this place is amazing!!!!

Arni: and you haven't seen it all! There's a little dock on the river ... with a little oar boat ... I thought we could take a tour ....



June: aww ...a horseride in the autumn countryside and a tour in a little oar boat at sunset ... ... it's so romantic Arni!!

Arni: that was the plan actually .... I'm glad it worked ....

June: it's all ... so perfect! Did you really plan all this ?

Arni: I did ...

June: that's so sweet ... but tell me, why did you ask me to wear my swim wear?

Arni: just wait and see ....

June: hey!!!!!! The water's cold!

Arni: it is, it's full autumn!

June: so, I guess you're planning to freeze me to death *giggles*

Arni: well, no, I was actually planning to ask you to----ouch! hey!

June: that's what you get for trying to freeze your girlfriend! *giggles* a lot of cold river water in the face haha!

Arni: you naughty girl *giggles* but hey, it's getting dark and it's colder, let's get out if we don't really want to freeze the both of us!


Arni: wow that was a cool swim! In all senses....

June: haha it was! But I'm so cold now....

Arni: right, I'll light up a fire okay? Change your clothes and then be ready to have a barbecue under the stars!

June: wow you built this firepit ... in like one second ...

Arni: let me amaze you , June ...

Arni: yummi dinner ...

June: haha right ... well, it's unique ... it's very romantic Arni .... it's been a wonderful day, you know that?

Arni: yay I'm happy you enjoyed June! I'm happy to see you happy ...

June: Arni?

Arni: yes?

June: I love you ....

Arni: I love you too June ... and actually, there's something I want to tell you ... before I set up the tent for the night ...


June: the tent! We're camping! Cool! You really thought of everything, didn't you ....

Arni: I did honey ... but wait , I really need to tell you something, so let me get this out or my shyness will prevail again ....


June: what is it Arni? You look so serious ....

Arni: it's just ... you're so beautiful June , I've loved you since the very first time I saw you in your brother's room in Aurora Skies ...

June: oh Arni ...

Arni: although you didn't even notice me , I've dreamt of this moment like forever .... and I can't believe you're finally mine and I can hold you in my arms ...

Arni: that's why I can't wait one minute more ....

June: for what?

Arni: just wait a sec ....

June: what are you doing down there, Arni?

Arni: Juniper Love .....

Arni: would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

June: oh my goodness!


Arni: you'd make me the happiest man on simearth .... if you accepted this ring and accepted to become my wife ... so ... June ... what will you say?


June: Arni ... oh my goodness I can't believe it ... do you really mean it?

Arni: do I look like I'm joking?

June: right, no, sorry, I'm just being silly ... it's the shock ....

Arni: so?


June: of course ... of course I want to be your wife Arni ....

June: it's just ... amazing ... you're so ... amazing!

Arni: then hug me, will you?


June: I love you ... my sweet husband to be ....

Arni: and I love you, my beautiful wife to be ....

June: oh gosh, I can't believe it ... it's not just a dream, is it? And everything is so romantic! Look at those stars ....

Arni: it's all real June ... and yes, the stars are so bright tonight! Let's sit down and gaze at the starred sky together ....

Arni: Look! That's one big shooting star!

June: Arni .... are we really getting married?

Arni: we are ...

June: when?

Arni: as soon as possible honey ...  I would marry you even tonight!

June: so would I, but I've always dreamt of a big family wedding ....

Arni: I know, so just go home and break the news, organise the party and get ready ... I'll be waiting for you under the arch!

June: yaaawn I'm so tired now I guess we should get some sleep ...

Arni: sure, that's what the tent is for!


June: what a thoughtful husband I'm going to have...you even thought of the tent ... aaah I love camping so much!

Arni: so do I hon ....

It was early morning when June arrived home. It was a perfectly ordinary rainy autumn day ... but not to June . For her , it was a very very special day!

She was engaged! She loved the sound of the word ... and she had a very shiny ring on her finger! She just couldn't wait to tell her family! She couldn't wait to get married!




To be continued ......


I hope you all liked the chapter ^_^ I believe we're going to see a big family reunion in chapter 3! And maybe ... babies? ;)
Feel free to leave comments and recommend on the exchange if you like , or visit the facebook page for news and updates!
Next chapter coming asap! Have a lovely Monday evening people :)


4 comments:

  1. Just 3 words for the wedding: ORDINARY LOVE CHAOS
    In every party! xD

    Anyways, loved the chapter and how you update alot. I was just worried when you stopped updating for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say: Dont let Juliet die, i mean shes like.. 200 years old? If she dies ill go into a depression, enter my dark and smelly corner and eat rotten cookies that i found in the floor. ;(

      Delete
    2. hehe well actually she's not! she's just 100 something ... she'll live for a long while I guess, since she has been eating life fruits without me knowing!
      Well if I don't update it just means I'm having a busy life with no time for simming :D at the moment I have a lot of free time but I don't know how much it will last

      Delete
    3. I get it. Everyones got their life. I have mine. You have yours. And the love family sort of have one? A cyber-life i guess. ;P But its ok. Hope to see more of these chapters anyway.

      Delete