Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 3 Chapter 1


Welcome back to the Love Legacy, everyone!

And welcome, to the very first chapter of Generation 3!
Who's gonna be the heir? June, Theodore, Rebecca, Charlotte or Lily?
Well you voted so you already know who's gonna be ;) But the Loves don't know yet, right?
So here we go ... let generation 3 ... begin!



Everybody was excited to have Lily back home. Even though she had not manage to graduate , they could see that University experience had done good to her . She was happier and more relaxed now . She had finally found her way in life , her place in the world ... she had had some storyline of her own , she had been the only one of the Love kids to attend University , she had found unexpected love there ... yes , now Lily felt fulfilled and ready to compete in the heir race !

( In fact , she almost beat June at that! I was amazed to see how many votes she got , I'm glad you liked her story ^_^ )

The pool party was way over when Rebecca decided to try on her new instrument ... a violin!

Luckily she decided to exercise outside , since she's still very bad at it :D

For some reason I always thought Rebecca would be a good violinist ... and when the violin came with Dragon Valley ... well , it was just a sign :D


Rebecca enjoyed her violin so much , it was early morning when she finally stopped playing and went in for a coffee ...


June was also in the kitchen eating her breakfast , fully dressed up and ready to know what her fate would be ...


Rebecca : so ... are you ready ?


June : I don't know ... it feels strange , doesn't it ? Whoever is chosen ... it will mean we'll have to split up in different houses and live different lives ... it's good to be with our loved ones but ... it's gonna be weird living without you all ....


Rebecca : I know ... but you know , we can always visit each other or organise some family picnic at the lake!



Lily : hey girls ! Wow it's 5 in the morning you're up and fully dressed already !


Charlotte : isn't it exciting ? One of us is gonna be heir !!!!


Theodore: hey siblings ... are you ready ? Hedwig-the-voice just told me we must go to the living room and she'll tell us who's the heir ....


Lily : but I haven't even started my (spaghetti) breakfast!

Rebecca : looks like it's time ... ready June ?

June : ready ....

Charlotte : let's go then!


*ehm ehm* Hello Loves! This is Hedwig-the-voice speaking! Sun is rising in this important day ... which will change the life of one of you forever! Summer is ending , the morning air is fresh and the birds are chirping ! But --




Theodore: please, stop it and tell us who won!


Right right ... so ... as I was saying ... in this bright end of summer morning , only one of you will have the chance to stay , while the others will have to pack their things and move out , starting a new life and family with their loved ones ... in another house . But who's going to stay? I can tell you it was a tight race till the very end! But in the end , for only one vote , the winner of the heir race was .....


June!


June : what ? me ?



Yes darling, you're the heir of generation 3 ! The readers chose you and Arni to carry on with the legacy ! Are you happy , dear?



June : I ... don't know ... do you think I can do that ? It means a lot of responsibility ...



Rebecca: but of course you must be happy June ! It's a great thing ! And I'm really happy for you ! Of course , each and every one of us would have liked to be chosen ---


Theodore: actually, I didn't want to be chosen ... this heir thing sucks! I don't want to have tons of babies ... I just want to go live in a cozy place with Riley ... but I'm not ready for babies at all!

Rebecca: --- but we knew only one would make it .   But we'll always be there for you and help you ... we're a big family and although we won't live in the same house anymore , we'll always be close ....


Lily: that's right sis! We grew up together and our special bond of Love kids won't be broken just because we move out ... I'll always love you all and be around ! Besides, since I'm the youngest I think I'll stick around a little bit more ... and I haven't talked to Jonathan yet, and you haven't met him yet! So I guess I won't be the first one to leave ....


Charlotte: in fact, that would be me! Me and Jonas have always dreamt of owning our own farmhouse, with our little vegetable patch and lots of space for animals and lots of kids ... and we really wished to get a horse ...


so I guess we'll go looking for the perfect place right now!


Charlotte: are you ready Jonas?


Jonas: yes, my lovely wife ... I've been waiting for this for so long . Let's go find the perfect place to start our own family ... I want our kids to grow up as I did , at close contact with nature and with lots of horses ...


And they were off!


Goodbye and good luck Charlotte and Jonas ... drive safe and find your perfect place!

Although , I do believe we're going to see you soon indeed ;)


June: mum ... I need to talk to you ....


Shameka: yes darling , just a sec , I'm training my skills here ...

June: and you're pretty good with that ball mum .... but I really need to talk to you ....

Shameka: thanks June, and I know what you want to talk about ...

June: you do?

Shameka: yes, you're the new heir! And your father and I are very proud of our first born ... as we're proud of your siblings ... in fact , we would have been proud of everyone who would have made it ....

June: thank you mum ... but I'm scared ... I don't know if I'm up to the task ... you've been so good at raising us five ... but you've also been lucky that none of us had troubles growing up ... no one developing the evil or mean traits .... but what if my kids are different? What if I can't raise a child? I've never done that, I don't know how it works! And how on earth can you be so good at kicking that ball?


Shameka: June , calm down ... like with this ball, I became good with practise. You can't expect to be perfect as soon as you start, but hard work and strong will will make you as good as I am , even better! And now it's time for this ball to pass on to you ...


June: what? But I haven't ever played with it ... I don't know what to do with it!

June: ouch , I fell down , mum help!


Shameka: don't worry kid , falling is part of life! It will teach you to be stronger and how avoid falling the next time ... if you raise alone you'll be stronger but ... your mum will always be by your side for advice hon! And now ... I think it's time to put that ball in your inventory and go tell the news to your sweetheart ....



So June walked to Arni&Karl's place ... she was feeling very nervous ! The news of being heir was just sinking in ... and she was worried of how Arni would react to it ... he did love her dearly but ... what if the thought of running a legacy family did not appeal to him, like it didn't appeal to Theodore?



Karl: hey June, what's up?


June: er ... is Arni in? I need to talk to him ....

Karl: no , he's out for a jog ... is everything okay?

June: well ... I just want to tell him first ... can I come in and wait for him?

Karl: sure ... but I'm getting nervous here ! Is Rebecca okay ?


Karl: oh hey, here he comes ....


Arni: June! what a surprise ... did you come to see me? how sweet darling ! But wait ... what's wrong ? You look nervous ....

June: nothing's wrong it's just ... I need to tell you something ...

Arni: so tell me ... you know you can tell me everything ....


June: it's just ... Karl is staring at us ... I don't feel comfortable...


Arni: oh, well, why don't we go have a walk outside?

Karl: oh my goodness! I just read your mind June ... so ... wow ... and how's Rebecca ?

June: what did you do? You know I hate this kind of things! Anyway she's fine! She was happy ... she just went to have a walk at the park actually!

Karl: oh ... well then if you excuse me I'll just go find her ....

Arni: er... excuse me .... I'm still here .... could you two please tell me what's going on? You get me worried!


June: sorry sweetheart it's just ... I don't know how to tell you but ....


Arni: oh my goodness ... you're pregnant!


June: what ? ... no! I won the heir race !



June: so ... what do you think ?


Arni: I think it's wonderful!!!!! Congratulations June!!!! I knew you could make it!!!!


June: really?


Arni: of course! It's just a wonderful thing! Why did you get me worried babe?

June: well ... Theodore said he wouldn't have liked to be heir because he just wants to go living in a cozy little house with Riley ... and have no kids ... while if you're heir ....

Arni: and you thought I might think the same way right?

June: well , I didn't know , we never really talked about that .... I didn't know if you would like to be the heiress' spouse ....

Arni: of course I want June ... I couldn't wish for a better life ....


Arni: I love you June ...


June: I love you too Arni ...


Arni: so.... did you practically just say .... you would agree to be my wife?


June: oh Arni ... of course I would! Does it mean ... did you just ... propose?

Arni: no ... well yes ... but no,  not officially at least ... just let me just find the perfect ring and the perfect spot ... and I'll .... just wait okay ?



 June: sure hon ....


Rebecca was exercising her soccer skills at the park. The weather was really hot but she didn't care ... she just needed something to do ... she felt so lonely! Her twin had left that very morning ... and June was off to look for Arni to tell him the great news ... Theodore didn't care to be heir and Lily was still a kid , but her ... she had really hoped to be heir . She would have loved to be the witch heiress with a wonderful vampire husband and have a huge family of little witches and vampires ... but her older sister had been chosen instead . She was really happy for June of course , but couldn't help being a little jealous ... Rebecca had always wanted to be heiress !


She was lost in these thoughts when Karl appeared behind her ... out of nowhere!


Karl: hey my sweetheart ... why the sad face ...

Rebecca: oh, Karl ! What a surprise ... how did you know I was here ?

Karl: I always know where you are hon , I'm a vampire , I can feel you .... besides, your sister June told me ...


Rebecca: right , she came to see Arni ....


Karl: she told me you were fine and happy but I knew better and I came to look for you ....

Rebecca: that's so sweet Karl ....


Karl: listen , I know you really wanted to be heiress ... and I would have loved to be by your side raising the legacy family , but hey , we can still do that ! And without all the responsibilities that being the heir couple entails ...


Rebecca: I know ... but I would have just loved to see our little witches and vampire offspring leading the legacy to the future generations .... and I would really like to have lots of kids anyway ...

Karl: so do I love , and think , if you're not the heiress , we can go looking for a new house where to start our own family !

Rebecca: yes ... it's true! it's gonna be nice having our own place .... but I really am happy for June , you know ? She deserves it also ... I just hoped there could be more than one heir! And I want our family to be close to hers ... as to all my other siblings' families ...

Karl: and I wish the same hon ... you'll see , we'll have a wonderful life and family , although it won't be the legacy main one ....

Rebecca: you sure?

Karl: of course I am ... I'm a vampire and I can glimpse the future !

Rebecca: I didn't know you could do that ....

Karl: well , I can't ... but I'm so sure of it ... and I'll make it happen for you!


The sun and the heat were too much for Karl who had to leave ... but Rebecca decided to stay and enjoy the summer festival . She was feeling much better now ! And her heart was more peaceful ... she had accepted the situation and couldn't wait to go looking for a new house with Karl !



And look who's working at the festival? Timoteo Love , Yusun's husband! They may even have a little one by now ... I should go check on them soon ^_^



Rebecca spotted her cousin Fiorella talking to a blond girl and she went to greet them and introduce herself.


The girl turned out to be Autumn, Simon's vampire girlfriend! Who had followed him to Appaloosa Plains and had joined the firemen brigade .


But Autumn had to leave too , so Rebecca enjoyed a random picnic basket left by some unknown sim all alone .



Once home, she went to talk to her mother ...


Rebecca: mum ... I thought to share my future plans with you ....

Shameka: please, don't tell me you're also leaving today ....


Rebecca: not today , no ... but soon enough ... you know it would happen at some point , if I wasn't chosen as heir ...


Shameka: yes ... I knew ... I just wish I could keep my kids with me forever! Although I know it's not possible ... but you'll come to visit often , right ?

Rebecca: sure mum ... and anyway , I wanted to tell you that I might be staying here for a little while ... till me and Karl find a nice house to move out together , we don't want to go just anywhere ... is that okay ?

Shameka: of course darling ... although you should ask June , she's the boss now ! But I think she would be just happy ....

Rebecca: I know she would ... she's the sweetest of us all ... besides , now I guess there will be her wedding to organise and she'll need some helping hands right ?



While his sisters were making plans for the future , Theodore thought it was time he told Riley his plans ....

Riley came out smiling to greet him - and she was in her working suit! Apparently she had found a job in the science career !

Riley: hey Theo! I see you came to join the crowd! Come in, the party is about to start I guess...

Theodore: huh ... party? No ... I thought to find you alone actually ... I wanted to talk to you .... I need to tell you something ....

Riley: sure! Come in! It's kinda freezing out here! Autumn is close ....


The house was indeed packed with people! Granny Juliet was there visiting ...



As was Jonas! Tomeka and Eddie, on the other hand, lived there ...



Theodore was none too pleased to have all these people around! He really needed to talk to Riley ... and he was shy , he couldn't talk in front of all those people! Besides , it was private business ....


On the other hand , he had taken up courage and wasn't sure he would be able to do it another time ... so he tried hard not to think that a smelly Tomeka and her boyfriend Eddie were staring at his back and started his talk ....

Theodore: so ... Riley .... I think maybe you already know ... maybe gran just told you ... that we have an heir?

Riley: yes I know ... and I'm happy for June ! Although I think some part of me would have liked to be heiress ...

Theodore: I know you wished that ... and even if I was not really interested in being heir I would have done it for you ... but since June won ...

Riley: yes?

Theodore: well , now we're free to carry on with our life without any constraint , don't you think?


Riley: are you saying ... you want to move out with me?


Theodore: well ... yes ... I wanted to ask in a more romantic way but since you said it yourself ... how about moving out together ? Would you like it?


Riley: of course I want it ... I must say I really like your house and I wished to live there but I know what you think of having kids ... and I know that maybe you wouldn't have liked to be heir much ...


Theodore: I'm sorry Riley , it's not that I don't want kids it's just ... what if I die and leave you and them alone like it happened to my dad?

Riley: it won't happen to you ... we'll just call a repairman if the dishwasher breaks!

Theodore: yes but still ... I'm not sure I'm ready for kids ... you know ... we're still young! Of course we can get married but I was thinking that maybe living together in our own place , just the two of us , for a while would be the perfect life I always dreamed of ...

Riley: well , I guess having our own place it's a start ... but I would like to have one kid or two at some point ... not now ... but maybe later on?

Theodore: well.... we can talk about it ... but for the moment ....

Riley: it's okay ... I don't feel ready for a kid either now , so for the moment it's fine , and then we'll see....

Theodore: so .... is that a yes? Can we start looking for a house?


Riley: sure my sweetheart!


Theodore: thank you Riley , I can't wait to have our own place ... and you know what? As soon as we have enough money ,  I'm going to bring you to France! And China ... and Egypt ... and the Caribbeans maybe! I want to show you the world ....

Meanwhile , Rebecca was heading to the exhibition park ... Karl had asked her to meet him there ... he needed to tell her something , he had said . But it was a strange place for a date , she thought , since there was no simfest going on .... only her uncle Davin playing the drums!


Rebecca: hey Karl! So ... what did you want to tell me ?


Karl: Well , I actually wanted to show you something .... wanna come with me? I have my car parked right here ....


Rebecca: so ... where are we going exactly?


Karl: I told you ... it's a surprise! Just wait a minute and you'll see ....


Rebecca: what is this place exactly? Wow the stars are so bright here , away from the city lights!


Karl: do you like it here?


Rebecca: well , yes! I love nature ... and the stars ... and the air is so fresh and pure! It's a wonderful place Karl , but why are we here exactly?


Karl: well , see that house over there? I think we should go take a closer look ...


Karl: so ? What do you think ?


Rebecca: well , it's falling into pieces! Poor house , it must have been lovely once .... I love this kind of Victorian houses ... it's a pity they let them fall apart!


Karl: I know that ... that's why I'm going to make it anew ... for you ... for us actually ...


Rebecca: what ? Are you serious ?

Karl: yes darling , that's the surprise ! If you like it , this is going to be our home ... well , once it's fully renovated and won't be falling into pieces anymore , that is .


Rebecca: oh my goodness ! Can you really do that ? It would be amazing!


Karl: sure thing Becky ... so I take it you like the surprise ....

Rebecca: of course I do! Oh my goodness , does it mean we can move out together soon?

Karl: as soon as the renovations are over ... but I don't want them to last for too long , we'll make it the soonest possible okay? Now, let's go have a look at these wonderful stars from our future garden ....




Karl: look at that one! It's a shooting star! Make a wish Reb!



Rebecca: I can't wait ....

Karl: for what?

Rebecca: to live in this house ... with you ... forever ...


Riley: looks like stargazing together brought interesting side effects ... *giggles* why don't you stay here for the rest of the night?

Theodore: I'd love to honey, but we're in my uncle's bedroom ... I don't feel ... uh ... comfortable ... it's a huge luck he hasn't come in yet !

Riley: this house is cramped ... like yours is ! Let's find this new home of ours soon , right ?


Rebecca came home feeling very weird ... she was extremely happy but also very sad to be alone again ... parting with her beloved Karl seemed to be more and more difficult every day that passed ....



specially after such romantic kisses under the starry sky ....


She took out her phone and sent him a text ... well, it was late at night , everybody else was supposed to be asleep so ... nobody would notice him sneaking in , right?



Sebastian: hello kid! Still awake?


Rebecca: uh ... hi dad ... I thought you were asleep ....

Sebastian: I thought I heard someone at the door and I came to check ....

Rebecca: uhm I don't think there's anyone outside dad ... you must have dreamt it ... anyway , I'm going to bed ...nighty night dad !


Sebastian: wait ... since we're both awake , why don't you play a game of chess with your old daddy ?


Rebecca: well it's kinda late , I think we should both try to sleep ... spending sleepless nights is not healthy dad !

Sebastian: yeah I guess you're right .... okay then , good night girl ! Although I was so sure that somebody knocked at the door just one minute ago ... ah I must be getting old ....


Karl: hey hon , what kept you?


Rebecca: my dad ... he had come to check who had knocked at the door ! I can't believe my witchy senses did not perceive that he was awake ...


Karl: you're just tired Becky ...


Rebecca: probably ... but not too tired *giggles*


Rebecca: thanks for coming Karl ... it's just I can't stay away from you for too long ... let's speed up with the renovations okay?



Karl: *singing* good morning , good morning ! The raaain is falling so good morning , good morning , to youuuuuuuu


Sebastian: morning Karl ....





Karl: ....now that it's raining more than ever , know that we'll still have each other , but you can't stand under my umbrella , 'cause I gave it to a fella (ella , ella , ey , ey ....) *singing*

Sebastian: .........


Karl: oh gosh ... did I really pass by my future father in law singing supid songs?



Karl: oh well , I don't care 'cause I'm *sings* siiiiiiiinging in the raaaaaaain .... 



Sebastian: I have the strange feeling that guy sneaked in behind my back last night to do naughty things with my daughter ... I can't believe ... I was fooled ! By my own daughter ... Oh goodness ... I'm really getting old ....



Sunshine rose once again on the legacy household . Unaware of her dad's worries , heiress June decided to improve her cooking skills and prepare pancakes for everyone . Having a good breakfast is a good healthy habit ! And as new leader of the house , June thought that introducing healthy habits was a good way to start ....



And it was time to go to work! As every morning , a few carpools lined up in front of the house ...



Look at Lily's firemfighter car driver .... it's Chin Han, Fiorella's boyfriend! Looks like one more member of Amanda's house has joined the firefighter career ... (after Autumn , Simon's girlfriend from University)



Riley is also going to work!


But it's not the main event of the day .... there was a visitor from afar that the Loves were expecting ...



Lily had left work early to wait for him ... and it was early afternoon when Jonathan finally arrived!



Jonathan: hey Lil ... so good to see you ....


Lily: Jonathan! You came at last ... I was worried you had changed your mind ....


Jonathan: no way hon ... you're still the most gorgeous woman I ever met ....



Lily: *giggles* thank you ... it's so good to see you !





Jonathan: it's good to see you too Lil ... but what's this friendly hug? I was used to more than that ...

Lily: it's just ... my family is inside so ... oh who cares ...



Lily: welcome to Appaloosa Plains Jonathan ....

Paper girl: I sense those guys are doing embarrassing things right behind my back ... please make them stop or I can't leave without seeing them!


Lily: you smell good Jonathan ... did have your clothes washed?


Jonathan: you noticed! I was sure you would ... I used some new softener and --

Shameka: wait wait wait! Who's this guy and why was my baby girl kissing him?

Paper girl: you should be more careful to what your girl does , lady!


Lily: er ... mum , this is Jonathan ... Jonathan , meet my mum .....


Jonathan: your mum? jeez you don't look that old lady!

Shameka: who did you just call old lady , boy?

Lily: he meant a comma between old and lady , mum ....

Shameka: but still ... oh well , let's give it another try ...


Shameka: hello Jonathan , and welcome to Appaloosa Plains ... I'm Shameka , Lily's mother ... wanna come in? I'll show you around the house ...



Jonathan: Lil, your mum is gorgeous!


Shameka: I can hear you .....

Lily: *concentrating on eating raindrops to avoid listening*


Shameka: so, this is the living room ... then through that hallway you get to the kitchen and to the backyard ... and upstairs are the bedrooms ... I hope you'll like the house , it's a little cramped ....


Jonathan: well, it's... to tell you the truth , the furniture is not really my taste , but you have nice flowers , Lily's mum !

Shameka: .... [concentrate Shameka .... you must not slap him in the face .... concentrate .....]


Lily: so , do you like my house ? What do you want to do now ? Maybe a tour of the town ?


Jonathan: well , I'm kinda tired so ... why don't we watch some TV ?


Lily: sure! What do you wanna watch?


Jonathan: let's try with the sports channel ....although I miss playing those video games with you !

Shameka: .........


Shameka: is it just me .... or is that guy really a jerk? I have to try hard not to kick him out and keep a stone face .... really hard I mean .... I fear this is going to get me even more wrinkles ...

Relax Sham ... he's just ... well , he may look like a jerk but he's really sweet to your Lily , believe me ... probably it's the situation that upsets him ? Maybe he feels that you don't like him and reacts consequently ?

Shameka: but ....

Just give him another chance .... he's a good guy !

Shameka: I guess this quality is buried deep inside him because what he shows outside classifies him as a total jerk! I guess I'll ask June to give it a try ... maybe he'll be more relaxed with one of Lily's sisters .....


June: hey guys! Oh, you must be Jonathan!


Lily: hey June ! Yes , this is Jonathan ....


Jonathan: you're June eh .... the one who won the heir race for only one vote more than my Lily .... are you sure you didn't cheat?


June: excuse me?

Lily: uh-oh .... 


Lily: Jonathan , be nice to her .... she didn't cheat nor vote ....


June: umph ... mum was just right about you ....

Lily: *whispering* please June ... pretty please ....


June: okay then , let's start it over again and try some conversation . So , Jonathan .... uhm .... you have orange trousers so ... you must like orange right?



Jonathan: no. Actually , blak's my favourite colour ... but I don't expect a pink haired girl to understand the power of black ....


June: uh?

Lily: I give up .... he's hopeless .....


June: .... soooooo .... I hear you like exercising ... maybe you want to see our gym ? I could even train you a bit ....


Lily: I'm not sure I want to see how this ends ... better go get some waffles ....


Jonathan: umph ....



June: what's wrong ? Come on , let's start your training ....


Jonathan: honestly girl .... this room stinks ! And I thought mine did ... get yourself a maid! I'm leaving ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually , the loves are having a serious issue! Bonehilda seems to be on strike !!! She comes out of her coffin but doesn't leave the room .... and the house is sooooo dirty ! I don't know what's wrong with her!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lily: there you are Jonathan ! So , how did the training go ? Do you like June ? She's really sweet , isn't she?


Jonathan: honestly Lil ... I'm not sure I'm the kind of guy your family likes ... they all try hard to make conversation with me and the like ... but I think they're just trying to see if , inside me , there's something they might like , because they don't like me at all . And to tell you the truth , they're not my kind of people either ! If it wasn't for you I would have left already ....

Lily: ooh don't say that .... you're a wonderful person and I perfectly know it ... it's just that you're not the best to make strangers see that ! Actually , it seems like you're trying hard to make them think you're an awful person ! But you are not ... so just try to be nice okay ? I know meeting my whole family all at once may be stressful but ... they love me and they wish for me to be happy ... and if I choose to be happy with you they must trust my judgement ... and they'll eventually see what I see ....

Jonathan: if you say so ....

Sophie: uhm ... I don't like that guy ... I don't like that guy at all .... stay away from my Lily you weirdo!




Rebecca: hey June! What are you doing?

June: I'm looking for Jonathan ...

Rebecca: who?


June: Lily's boyfriend ! Have you met him already ? He's rather unpleasant .... but I'm trying to like him ... really!





Rebecca: oh yeah , he was right downstairs smooching her !

June: urgh ... really ? But don't you think ... she deserves .... someone better than him ? I mean , I don't want to judge anyone but ... me and mum , we tried to be nice and he was just ... annoying ...

Rebecca: well , I haven't talked to him yet ... let's go downstairs and try okay?




Rebecca: hey there , nice to meet you Jonathan , I'm Rebecca , another of Lily's sisters ...




Jonathan: oh , the witch! Are you going to set some evil incantation or me or ask your vampire boyfriend to turn me? Because if you do , I must tell you I'm a very good fighter ....

Rebecca: .....

June: *whispers* See? I hate to say I had told you but .... I had !

Lily: I'm sorry ... he's just nervous to meet you all and is not showing his best ...


Lily: I assure you he's a wonderful person ! See , when we were at University ... well , he did behave as a jerk at the beginning but ... but only because he wanted to make me notice him .... I did hate him at the time but ... then things changed completely when I got to know his sweet side ... so please , don't be mad at him ... he may look annoying but he's very nice ....


June: sure ....

Rebecca: .......[concentrate ..... concentrate ....]

Theodore: oh hey siblings , looks like you're having a party without me ! And you must be Jonathan , mum sent me--- I mean told me about you !

Jonathan: and I guess she said all bad things ....

Theodore: haha no man , I know how you feel ... this house is cramped with girls and sometimes you feel nobody understands you ... but now at last me and dad aren't the only men in the house anymore yay! Welcome to the family , mate !


Jonathan: oh well ... thank you man !


Rebecca: *whispers* great move Theo! You did it!


Theodore: now, I heard you like exercising ... maybe being trained by June isn't your thing but ... how about playing basketball with me?


Jonathan: sounds cool man ....

Lily: yay it does! 


Lily: and he looks so sexy when he plays ....


Jonathan: wow thanks , you gorgeous!


Theodore: ....... hey guys .... I'm still here ..... I'm not sure I want to watch this ....



Theodore: leaving .... right . now .


Jonathan: sorry man , the heat of the moment , you know ... but see you later for that match right?

Lily: hey hon ... how about ... *whispers whispers*

Jonathan: what ? you sure ? well ... why not ... let's do it ! Like at old times ....


Theodore: I really don't want to see this .... I really DON'T want to see this .....



Jonathan: woah , naked swimming under the rain ... in your parents' pool ... it's so romantic , isn't it Lil? Whoohoo!



That rain in Appaloosa Plains must be a bewitched rain , leading people to behave ... weirdly . While Lily and Jonathan were compelled to swim naked , Juliet was out in the rain doing her stylist job ... she had just given new shoes to this guy who .... well , apparently he thought he was really hot ... but Juliet was not impressed at all !



Shameka: my dear husband .... I think we have to talk ....


Sebastian: about what ?


Shameka: about that boy your daughter brought home ....


Sebastian: but what can I do? Yes , she fooled me but what can I say , she's grown up and about to leave ... and I think we agreed that the vampire guy was okay ....

Shameka: what? I'm talking about Lily !

Sebastian: Lily's with Karl now? Oh my ...

Shameka: oh stop it , will you ! Why did you think of Karl ? Anyway  I'm talking about the guy from University Lily calls her boyfriend ... he's here ... and he's a jerk ! Please go talk to him , will you ? He's upstairs ....


Sebastian: uhm ... hey there! You must be Jonathan ...


Jonathan: wait a sec daddy , I'm finishing this book ....

Sebastian: .......


Jonathan: right ... hey you ... you must be Lily's dad ... 



Jonathan: ... and you have very white teeth! What toothpaste do you use?


Sebastian: ........


Sebastian: hey my beautiful daugher , welcome home ! Did you have a tiring evening at work?


Lily: dad ... what do you want to talk about ?


Sebastian: okay then . Listen , we all tried to talk with that Jonathan of yours but ... let's put it this way : apart from Theodore ... we didn't have much success ... listen , are you really sure he's the right one for you?


Lily: of course I am dad! Don't you trust my judgement anymore?

Sebastian: I do darling , I do ... and if you're really really sure we won't get in the way but ... I love you and I have to tell you if I'm worried ....

Lily: I know dad , I love you too ... And I understand what he may seem like from the outside ... I did hate him at the beginning as well ! But he's just shy ... and had a tough life ... I think he feels awkward when he wants to please to people ... he did it with me as well ! And since he doesn't have much self confidence , he acts that way ... to protect himself ...


Juliet came home late after a long day of stylist work ... she only wished to nap on her chair ... she had dreamed of it for the whole afternoon and she finally could do it!



.... but she had never thought to find her beloved chair occupied by a stranger ....


Jonathan: hey gran , had a nice day?


Juliet: Shameka?


Shameka: yes?

Juliet: who's that mean looking guy using my chair and calling me granny?

Shameka: he's Lily's boyfriend , Jonathan ...


Juliet: oh ....


Shameka: yeah ...

Juliet: he doesn't look so friendly though ....

Shameka: he doesn't ....

Juliet: but maybe he's just not at ease ....

Shameka: well , if being not at ease means insulting everyone that tries to be kind to you ... then he's definitely not feeling at ease ....

Juliet: maybe I should go talk to him?


Shameka: as you wish ... but don't take it personally if he's mean to you ... he does with everyone except Theodore ....



Jonathan: hey gran---


Juliet: you shut up kid , I talk . I hear you seem to be a problem kid , Jonathan . And yes , I know you're not a kid aymore , but I've tons of grown up grandchildren and I will always consider them as kids , compared to me . 


Juliet: look at this one , for example . His name's Delbert , he's my son's Harry's son . He's always been the little unlucky ugly kid and has been rather unlucky in his teens , madly falling in love with Theodore's girlfriend . But eventually he found a very beautiful girl coming from Aurora Skies , and now they're happily living together in a cottage close to downtown . They're not married yet but I sure am expecting a grand grandchild soon!


Jonathan: er .... cool ?


Juliet: right ... "cool" .... having lots of grandchildren and seeing them growing up taught me something . Delbert was really behaving as a jerk when he was fond of Riley and he started a war with his own cousin , Theodore . But truth was , he was feeling sad , lonely , wretched and unlucky . He was living in the same house with the girl he loved ... who saw him only as a friend because she was destined to his cousin . See , she was his IF ... anyway ... thing is : beyond people acting as jerks there's always something . Either the mean or evil trait or some other kind of deep feeling . I think your case falls in the second range . 


Jonathan: ......


Juliet: listen , Lily told me about your childhood and your dreams and everything ... you had a tough life. And maybe you don't realise you feel angry at other people who had what you didn't have . And you think their life is easier . Therefore you feel the right to behave as a bully , perhaps . But , Lily loves you and I trust her judgement . She's a special girl , she can see beyond , straight into people's hearts . She can see what you really are , and apparently , despite all appearances , you have a good heart . You're a lucky man she chose you . 


Jonathan: I know that ...

Juliet: good . Then , I just wanted you to know that since we trust her , we won't get in the way of you two . But don't ever think of hurting her ... ever! Understand ?


Jonathan: but I'll never do that ! How could you think of such a thing ! I came here to endure this whole family meeting for her ... because it's important to her ... while I feel ... like an idiot because I'm not like you all ... I feel so stupid compared to you all ... and yet , I'm here , feeling like a fool , just for her! Isn't it enough proof ?


Juliet: well , it's good you said it aloud . Now I tell you a secret : nobody here is judging you ... they only want to get to know you as you're part of the family now . And that would be a lot easier if you stopped making everyone believe you're a jerk ... and show your true self to Lily's family as well . Which , by the way , now is also yours .


Juliet: agreed?


Jonathan: .... agreed ...

Juliet: good , now let me call to organise a welcome party for you ....

Jonathan: a party ... for me ?

Juliet: sure ... didn't she told you ? We love organising crazy family parties !


Juliet: now , let me make this call ....


Jonathan: wait ... one more thing ....

Juliet: what?




Jonathan: thank you ....


Juliet: why , why , don't mention it kid! Now , let's get this party organised!



Rebecca: hey bro , is Riley coming to the party?


Theodore: sure she is!

Rebecca: so... are you planning to marry or move out together and have kids or what?

Theodore: what? No way sis , who ever said kids ? We want to move out together but hey , we want to travel around the world , it would be impossible with kids!

Rebecca: and does Riley agree with this ?

Theodore: sure she does! We're still young ... we want to enjoy life first ...

Rebecca: well , I hope she really thinks that way ... while me and Karl are going to renovate an old house ... we can't wait to move out and start our own family! But now , let's go light up that bonfire ...

Rebecca: oops I accidentally slipped something in the fire ... but hey , it sparkles ! cool !


The bonfire welcome party had started ! And the guests were arriving , with a lot of food ! 


To make Jonathan feel more comfortable , Juliet had decided not to invite the whole family . She had invited only Charlotte and her husband and the other kids' fiancees , so that they could meet the newcomer .

Arni and Karl were the first to arrive ... Riley however was being late ... very late ! And it was kinda strange ...


But Theodore kept waiting , it wasn't dark yet , after all! And girls are always late , he thought .



Everybody liked the fire and kept throwing mysterious vials and herbs in it ... having the strangest effects ! Once , everybody's hygene went low !



And the newcomer seemed to feel more and more at ease with Lily's family ...


But Riley had not arrived yet ..... until Theodore got a text from her : she said she was at the door but didn't want to enter ... she needed to talk to him first ....


The full moon had risen in the sky and Theodore found Riley hiding in the sunflower bushes ...



Theodore: Riley ! What's wrong ?


Riley: *cries* oh Theo ... I don't know how it happened ... I didn't mean it I swear! And I'm not sure of what you'll think about it ....

Theodore: don't cry honey , what's that all about ? Whatever it is , I'm here and you can tell me ...


Riley: are you sure? Because it's a little shocking ....



Theodore: sure sweetheart , come on , tell me ...



Riley: Theodore .... I'm pregnant ....



To be continued .....




I hope you all liked the chapter ^_^ I had so much fun playing and writing it ^_^ at the beginning I didn't know what I would do in generation 3 so I decided to let my sims live ... and inpire me :D And I'm quite happy with the result :) Feel free to leave comments and recommend on the exchange if you like or visit the facebook page for news and updates!
Next chapter and a little surprise coming asap ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Karl: I always know where you are hon , I'm a vampire , I can feel you .... besides, your sister June told me ...

    ROFL! Come on Karl.

    Anyways, loved the chapter and especially the ending.
    *Reads final sentence* *:O Face*
    But i think Theodore will change with time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!! I'm sure Theo will be a man about it - well I hope anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe I had fun with Karl in this chapter :D I was laughing when I was thinking him singing those mangled songs :D :D

    hehe that's a rather shocking news for him ... but there will be a happy ending :D

    ReplyDelete