Sunday 2 June 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 25 & HEIR POLL!

Hello everyone and welcome back to the final (for real this time :D) chapter of generation 2 of the Love Legacy, a.k.a. Lily's special part 2!

In the last chapter we followed the youngest Loves in their university adventures...

The dorm had become rather crowded lately. Other than its 8 inhabitants, three more people were always around: Simon's vampire girlfriend Autumn, Cyril's boyfriend Kyle and Tomeka's boyfriend Eddy.

Although Lily was happy for her cousins and was really glad to cook breakfast for Autumn and Kyle as well, Eddy's presence was starting to take its toll on her. Apart from being the less friendly of the three add-ons, Eddy's presence meant that Lily had to sleep on the couch. Not that they had asked her to leave but ... she really didn't want to share her room with them ... 

At the beginning she was glad her cousin could have some space but now the nights spent on the couch were taking their toll and Lily often felt sleepy and tired during the day. But what could she do? Tomeka was so happy ... and she hadn't meant to kick Lily out of course, it was just ... appropriate ... but for sure, she was too kind to ask her cousin to kick her boyfriend out ...

This was one of those nights...Lily was soundly asleep when Jonathan found her on the couch..

Jonathan: Lil...Lily...wake up you're sleeping on the couch! Oh wait, it must be one of those nights...Tomeka's upstairs with Eddie again, right? Come on then, my bed's big enough for the two of us ...

When Lily woke up she couldn't tell where she was...she had never seen that place before! But for sure she felt like she had the best sleep of her life...no back ache from sleeping on the couch that morning! But where was she? She remembered falling asleep on the couch...

she sat on the bed trying to figure out how she had got there....Lily rubbed her eyes trying to focus her sight .... the sun was shining and the birds chirping...a light breeze was blowing through the open window and....someone was snoring right behind her...WHAT?


Lily: oh . my . goodness .....what the heck am I doing here....JONATHAN wake up!



Jonathan: jeez Lil, you want to give me a heart attack or what?


Lily: Jonathan....what am I doing here...


Jonathan: gee are you always so rude in the morning?


Lily: just tell me why I was sleeping in your bed and how I got there, because I can't remember anything and it's freaking me out!

Jonathan: relax Lil...I came home late and found you sleeping on the couch ... I thought you looked tired and needed a more comfy place to rest that's all...you should thank me your back is not aching this morning, miss!

Lily: oh...so it's just that? it's actually....very nice of you...thank you...although...it's kind of....weird? And will you ever put on a pyjama?


Jonathan: weird? Why weird, we've slept together before...on the lounger...at the pool...remember?


Lily: .....

The only thought made Lily blush but she managed to keep a straight face...

Jonathan: now, it wasn't a dream, was it?...or did I imagine the kiss as well?

Lily: you...you were awake...

Jonathan: good, so it was not a dream after all...

Lily: I .... I have to rush I'm sorry.... I'm having finals today ....


So Lil, how did it go?


Lily: Bad. I failed the first exam and passed the second. Third and fourth ones on their way tomorrow. Do you think I'm going to graduate anyway?

I don't know...you're my first sim attending university.... :D But I sure hope you'll graduate, because Don failed his exams as well! Both of them!

Lily: but I just can't be kicked out! What a shame....



Lily felt depressed for the whole afternoon....what if she failed completely and never get her degree? What would her family say?

She was hiding, brooding in the living room when Jonathan found her.

Jonathan: hey Lil, what's up?

Lily: oh...Jonathan...hi....

Jonathan: don't be so shy with me, forget that things are a little awkward at the moment ... only because now you know I was awake when you kissed me ... but nothing has changed, I've always known, even if you didn't, and honestly the fact is, there's nothing you can do to change what you did ... so, tell me what's wrong

Lily: er...I'm confused...anyway, if you wish to know...I failed my exam! I f.a.i.l.e.d! I can't believe it...what if I can't graduate? What if they kick me out? I can't go back home like that....besides, I don't want to go home!

Jonathan: oh, I see...if it makes you feel any better, I failed both my exams, like Don....



Lily: what? but Jonathan! You really want to be a doctor...and you're really clever, why don't you study enough? And what will your family say?

Jonathan: nothing....

Lily: what? how can they-

Jonathan: I don't have a family Lil. I'm not like you ... I never knew who my parents were or if they are dead or alive. I grew up in an orphanage in Bridgeport and as I was the cleverest of all kids, the town paid for my education so that I could become what I wished the most.... and I wanted to be a doctor to help people in need. That's how I got here. I'm free to do whatever I want...but there will never be anyone waiting for me to get home.


Lily: oh....I'm sorry....I didn't know....


Jonathan: it's okay it's how I grew up and I was happy in the end. And now that I found you Lil ... I think coming here was totally worth it...don't you think so?

Lily: but...I don't wanna be one of those girls I used to meet at breakfast...by the way, I can't believe I slept in your bed...like one of them! I'm not like that Jonathan...

Jonathan: ouch you hurt me there Lil...how can you think I would think of you that way? I love you Lil....since the very first moment you crossed the dorm hall...and it hurt to see you with that guy, it hurt to see your dislike for me...it really hurt you know...and those girls were some kind of payback I guess...

Lily: so it was true! You did it on purpose! And you had your fair share of fun there too! but that's ... that's really mean, you know that? shame on you, Jonathan!

Jonathan: oh, don't think they didn't know...they couldn't remember my name either! And the alcohol did the rest ....

Lily: that's disgusting anyway...


Jonathan: I know Lil, I'm sorry I've been a total jerk... but then when I least expected it we became kind of friends and then... I thought we both felt the same way ....


Lily: and you were wrong.

Jonathan: what?

Lily: I hate you Jonathan ... I had sworn to myself I would never fall for a man like my sisters did...I would never go through the pain they went through....I didn't want to fall in love ... at all ... but you came on my way and messed things up!


Lily: and I hate you for that Jonathan...I do....


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And it was in that very moment.....


...their records report decided to arrive :D


Jonathan: uh oh.....

Lily: is that bad?


Jonathan: oh well, I can live with it I guess...who cares of this rubbish...


Lily: but Jonathan, what about your medical career?

Jonathan: I guess I'll start from the lowest level and climb up....I'll learn on the spot like everyone else did before university came...

Lily: I know...but you're going to be a doctor...how can you learn on the spot....what if someone d--

Jonathan: and how about your grades?

Lily: er.....

Know what? Turns out none got enough credits to graduate! (although Cyril was the best student and got a positive moodlet) But time is over and they have to go home the following day...and maybe enroll for another semester again! O_o I didn't know it would take so long to graduate and of course I need to get the legacy speed up so...I guess none will graduate at all :D let's leave it for the next generations kids :D

Then, the only thing left to do was.....




Eddy: Mmmm where is everyone? hey guys, I'm home! Let's get the party started...I brought ratatouille!

XD XD *rofl* this metal-like guy showing up with a bowl of ratatouille for some reason just made me laugh :D

As it's the end of semester, Tomeka thought to organise a huge toga party to celebrate a bit!

 Eddy: yaaaaay toga party!

Which means, you're supposed to wear a toga .......


Miles: yusss my toga is the coolest of all!


Sure thing....with your matching backpack you're a sex bomb...

Simon: Autumn....you're so beautiful tonight, you know that?

Autumn: thank you love...but I think we should get dressed...and you should exchange your pj for a toga...


Autumn: aaaah, that's better...


Eddy: hey Tome...do I still look cool and dark with my toga?

Tomeka: of course hon, you're always cool and dark....


Random people: omg omg OMG! random old paparazzi in his underwear!


Cyril: It's not a pyjama party man, wear your toga if you want to stay!


Lily: Jonathan! Is it really you?


Jonathan: sure...you look good with this hairstyle Lil!

Lily: thanks...you look good too!

Jonathan: really? how good?


Lily: this good...

Autumn: Simon...your cousin is eating that guy's face!

Simon: look away hon, staring is not polite....

Autumn: but look! She's eating his mouth and nose!


Don: hey Nicole...wanna see some great toga moves?


Nicole: oh, it's you again...how many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested?

Don: come on, just one dance?

Nicole: oh dear...all right then...but just one, mind you! This dance floor is too full of romance.... I don't want you to get the wrong idea...

Don: right right...just dance....


The crazy Love dance!



Come on everybody, come on to the dance floor and daaaaaaance!


Honestly, the shoes are so clashing....apart from Tomeka's!


Miles: hey you, Joanie something, lift me up for a drink! And mind you, don't make the great Miles fall uh!



Apart Don's abduction by aliens, the party was really great and for some reason they got the visit of a policewoman.... she argued the party was too loud and it was too late, but then she stopped watching TV and drinking Lily's coffee till the very morning! Cyril had to send her off otherwise she wouldn't leave O_o I guess she must have really liked the dorm :D



Jonathan: morning Lil....


Lily: morning...

Jonathan: so, I think we should get ready....


Lily: I don't want to go home....

Jonathan: I know and that's so sweet of you...but we'll see each other as we planned, right?

Lily: actually I meant: I don't want to go home because I can't face my parents! But yes, I'm gonna miss you as well *chuckles*

Jonathan: well, thank you very much then....


Lily: come on, of course I'm gonna miss you, I was only teasing....besides, there's something I want to tell you...


Jonathan: what is that Lil?


Lily: see...you know my family is in a legacy....I always thought if I was chosen as heir I would adopt kids if I had to, but I'd never find any husband. But things kind of changed....and I wanted to tell you...if it's fine for you... I would not mind to have you by my side...


Jonathan: and what if you're not chosen?

Lily: either way...


Jonathan: well, I wouldn't mind that either ...



Jonathan: see? who cares of bad grades, we definitely earned something better than a degree here...



And finally they were back to Appaloosa Plains....with no degree but with someone in their hearts...apart from Don, who had been dumped by fairy Nicole...I'm sorry man, but maybe the alien abduction left you with some...surprise? ;)


Lily: hey mum.....

Shameka: my beautiful baby....welcome home! so....how have you been... had a great term? When's graduation due?


Lily: well, thing is....I'm not graduating mum...none of us is...


Shameka: oh...

Lily: turns out we didn't earn enough credits...we can always go back for next semester but I think we all agreed we're staying here, what with the legacy going on and stuff... but, as Jonathan said, we all earned something more precious than degrees ... well, apart from poor Don ....

Shameka: who's Jonathan?

Shameka: oh Lily, I can't believe you gave up and finally let your heart melt for someone!

Lily: well, yeah, yeah, but don't spread the news around too much okay?

Shameka: sure, I won't tell anyone my little baby girl is now a woman in love with some smart guy she met at university, someone named Jonathan!

Rebecca: who's in love with Jonathan?

Shameka: your brainless little sister who wasn's smart enough to graduate....

Lily: mum!

Rebecca: oh cool little sis! You've got yourself a boyfriend! When are we going to meet him?

Lily: well...if it's fine for you...I already invited him over and he's coming tomorrow....


Juliet: what's up son?

Sebastian: daddy's little girl has found a boyfriend....I can't believe they're all so grown up! It can only mean that....time has come, hasn't it?

Juliet: it has. It's time to choose a new heir..... I'll go organise a pool party for the occasion then!


As usual, guests couldn't make it through the gate. And later on through the main door. And a random horse decided to attend too! And try to get through the gate of course ... 


Then the postman decided to  deliver mail at that exact time and Sophie, of course, couldn't but try to attack her mortal enemy the postman....going through the gate of course. It didn't help that ghost Benjamin was at the party too...and was some random old guy... as usual...

Random old guy: hey, what's that weird sound?

What sound?

Random old guy: like....a fire alarm perhaps?


Lily: I bet it was him who started it....


Rebecca: fireeeeee!!!!

Oooooh great. It looks like it's become a pattern for family parties at the Loves....


Don: don't worry everyone, I'm the brave guy who'll save the day!


Lily: cool! another fire fighter in the family.... what are we for, mum? Let's leave him at it...

Rebecca: oh my goodness, the food's on fire and I'm starving!

Benjamin: *singing* and I will waaaaaaalk through the fiiiiireeeeeeeeeeeee.......

sorry, only Buffy fans will understand this :D:D:D:D unluckily I didn't capture the moment when he really walked into it but the song just came on my mind and I couldn't stop laughing XD XD XD


Benjamin: I saw you girl...it was you who put it off! With that wand! Are you....a witch?


Rebecca: sure grandpa....


Benjamin: and we're related too! Soooo cool!


Juliet: mmm what's wrong with you hon? You're not losing your mind are you? Not now that I'm about to join you in the afterlife....

Benjamin: ....and you are?

Juliet:  .............


And of course, it wouldn't be a Love family party without a fire AND a spontaneous combustion of some random paparazzi girl....


What's wrong with you people? Getting stuck in the sunshine and burning? And how about you, Jonas, bringing invisible food? And you, Lily, standing in the bush? And most of all.... you, lazy firefighter?

Paparazzi: heeeelp! You boney lady, help! Or I'm gonna become like you in a second...

Bonehilda: cool another skeleton girl!

Paparazzi: .... and I'll steal your job!

Bonehilda: firefigher, please extinguish the fire ....


Firefighter: I'm sorry I couldn't reach the fire .... I hope you managed to extinguish it by yourself!


Theodore: well, thank you very much indeed ..... and it was too late for the lady as well .... that's creepy, all those people burning to death in our garden ... isn't it?

Well, yeah...but what can I do if they get stuck into think air and I don't realise it soon enough? 


In the backyard Jonas reached Arni to start an invisible food competition..... and Lily went to call after her siblings as it was time for a group picture....


Don: nom nom this is sooo good! nom nom


So....looks like it's time people! Time to choose your favourite heir :) 



Will you choose June? June was the first born of generation 2 kids, likes indie music, autumn salad and orange and has the LTW of becoming a creature-robot cross-breeder (although she has enough points to change it, and I'm considering it).


June was the only child for quite a while and she used to be daddy's little princess. She was the only one who met her grandfather Benjamin when he was still alive and she still remembers how he used to cuddle her when she was a toddler. And how she felt the night he died. But she still was everyone's precious baby and she was happy. When Theodore came along, she was not sure she liked him but eventually the two developed a wonderful friendship and were of great support for one another when their father died of electrocution right before Snowflake day. They had their own plan to bring their father back, and she decided to age up prematurely to be able to work on her alchemy skill and try to find the elixir which would bring him back. When the twins grew up she developed an eternal friendship with Charlotte, although as young adults she started to enjoy Rebecca's company as well. Despite many years divided them, she felt a special bond with her youngest sister Lily, since she, too, didn't have any supernatural powers.

When she first went on holiday with her family to Aurora Skies, she did not think she would find the love of her life there. She met Arni among her brother's friends, as he was the older brother of his pal there. Although he had a huge crush on her, she didn't really notice him as she thought she was in love with Markus the vampire. Finally, while they went to look for their lost siblings under a snow storm, he managed to get close to her and reveal what his true feelings were. But June was confused because of Markus, who eventually turned out for what he was. His brother Karl and sister Malin luckily rescued her before it was too late but she came out of the situation very hurt and vulnerable. Only Arni was able to make her happy again and she finally found out who her heart belonged to.
But when she went back home, Arni disappeared. He stopped returning her calls and emails. She thought he had forgotten her, or that something bad had happened to him. When she went back to Aurora Skies she found out he had enrolled in the military to provide for his younger siblings, since they had suddenly found themselves in poverty. He was in a secret mission and nobody knew where he was or when and if he would be back. June suffered all along till he appeared out of nowhere at her sister's wedding. The two of them could finally be happy and promised to each other they would never part.

They are right now waiting the results of the heir poll to settle down in their very own home and start their own family.

So, would you like them to be the ones to carry on with generation 3? :)

Or would you rather choose second-born, loving latin music, veggie fish&chips and white colour, alchemic artisan to be, Theodore?

Theodore was born on the first full moon. And because of that, he gained magic powers and became a wizard. Nobody but him and his younger witch sisters knew that till he grew up as a teen.
Since he was a toddler, Theodore loved his big sister June and it hurt to see that she didn't seem to like him at all. But eventually she became his best friend and his biggest support when his dad died and he thought his life was finished. But sharing the sorrow with June helped a lot, and they worked a masterplan together to bring their father back. He was really frustrated when he found out he couldn't learn alchemy till he was a teen, because his wizard knowledge told him there was just an elixir which could make his dad alive again. So he was really grateful when his big sister offered to age up before due time to be able to research on alchemy herself. Although she wasn't a witch, she was doing a really good job, although in the end Sebastian came back thanks to Juliet's ambrosia.

During the holiday in Aurora Skies he met the Eriksson kids who would change the Loves' lives forever. Jonas became his best friend, and along with his twin sister Hildur and Theodore's twin sisters, they went on a thrilling quest to find the fairies. Things got really bad when they were surprised by a major snow storm in the middle of nowhere, but they were rescued by the fairies and later on joined by June and Arni who had come to look for them. Although June was really angry at him, he's still proud of that adventure, because it changed Arni&June's lives as well. He felt really bad for his sister when she thought she had lost Arni, and he was worried for him and his friends who had lost contact. But thanks to Rebecca, he took part in the rescue mission of Jonas and Hildur and was really happy to bring them back with him in the legacy house.

Another plan he had been working on since he was a child was to find the potion which would make his IF Riley real. Riley had been his first best friend, if a doll could be considered such. He had never had a real friend, apart from Riley, before Jonas. Anyway, he was really close with Riley and had promised her to make her real, one day. But he surely didn't expect to fall in love with her. Although Riley was really jealous of Hildur, he never considered the latter more than a little sister. He was shy though, and couldn't make out what his true feelings were, although Riley was rather straightforward. It was his cousin Delbert who made things change.
As there wasn't enough room for Riley in the legacy household, she went to live across the road at Harry&Jean's place. Delbert, their eldest son, soon got a crush on her. Theodore felt he wanted to fight his cousin every time he saw him. This is how he realised he was jealous and he wanted Riley all for himself. But Riley's heart had always been Theodore's, she had been waiting for him. So the two of them made the first official couple of the second generation's kids!
When Charlotte and Jonas got married, Theodore felt he needed to tell Riley that he would have really liked to marry her, but he couldn't because there was no room in the house. But he would, as soon as the legacy heir was chosen.
Since then, they have been patiently waiting to start their life together.

Will you vote for them? :)

Or maybe you prefer Rebecca? The first born of the twins, loving dark wave music, firecracker shrimp and green, having the LTW of becoming a zoologist and being currently self employed as painter.

Rebecca and Charlotte were born on Spooky Day night and, as their brother before them, were granted magical powers! Nobody but Sophie the dog and Rembrandt the cat noticed that anyway, till Sebastian came back from the afterlife and brought them flying brooms as Snowflake Day present.
Sebastian's sudden death occurred when the twins were still toddlers. Their witchy powers told them something was wrong but will be fixed, in the end. They were a little neglected, as everybody was mourning and sad. But Rebecca wasn't angry at her family, she knew better...and she knew she and her twin sister shared a special bond and that would be forever. So she chose to be strong and close to her sister. Although toddlers, the two would stand by each other and make it some way or another and live a happy life.
When she found her dad waiting for them by the decorated tree, on Snowflake morning, she thought that would be the best day of her life. Everybody was smiling and happy again. That special day also saw the twins' birthday, and she was happy she and her sister would visit Aurora Skies as kids. It would be so much fun!

And they did have fun....that adventure in the snow is still one of Rebecca's best memories of childhood. She always had a thing for fairies, and she got to see the tree house where they lived, and she got to play with other fairy kids!
She knew that something was wrong with June though ... Rebecca really liked Arni but it seemed June didn't even see him, and she felt sorry for him. Then there was that bad adventure with the evil vampire... she felt sorry for her sister then. But was glad to see that Arni could stand a chance! She had a thing for supernaturals but she thought vampires were the worst of all, after that episode.

But then, one night she opened the door to find a vampire gentleman there. He was the twin brother of the evil one, but he didn't look evil at all. She was still a child, but thought he was rather charming. Although June didn't want to see any vampires, good or bad, in her whole life again, Rebecca decided it was unfair, since this Karl guy was the one who had helped rescuing June from his evil brother's teeth. So she decided that if this guy didn't have friends due to his brother's reputation, she would be his friend. And he seemed to enjoy talking to her and playing with her as well.
He was the one who told her what had happened to the Eriksson kids, and it was thanks to him that they were rescued in the end. But he wasn't prepared to see Rebecca as a grown up teenager when she knocked at his door. Ice cold as he was, he wasn't ready to face the truth: she had a crush on him...and he had a crush on her too! Although at the beginning he couldn't really cope with feelings and furthermore was scared he would hurt her at some point - he was a vampire, a monster! - in the end he realised he couldn't be away from Rebecca and he came to Charlotte's wedding with Arni.
In fact, he was the reason Arni was back, he had gone to find him to bring him back to June. He knew June didn't like him and was the major obstacle between himself and Rebecca - she would never hurt her dear sister! - so he had thought to show her how much he cared for the whole family ... and he succeeded!

And now Rebecca and Karl are happily together and are waiting to know if you would like to see a witch and a vampire as heirs!

Or perhaps you'd like to have a fairy heir more! Charlotte is the second-born of the twins and likes indie music, tri-tip steak and blue, and has the LTW of becoming a blog artist.

Charlotte has always been the quietest of the twins. While Rebecca has always been the most enthusiastic and active, Charlotte has been quieter and less caring about being a witch. She did enjoy the special bond she had with her sister but she didn't think it was linked to magic. It was more linked to the fact that they were twins. 

Since their trip to the mountains in Aurora Skies and the meeting with the fairies, she had wanted to become a fairy. She had asked her fairy friend Elin some fairy dust, but she had eventually lost it when they had come back home. But then she had worked another plan: since her brother Theodore was becoming a really skilled alchemic artisan, she just had to wait for him to be out so she could sneak in his room and steal a fairy elixir. And so she did. When he was on a date with Riley she found what she needed and she gave away her witchy powers and became a beautiful fairy! 
As she had thought, the special bond with her twin sister didn't break at all. Rebecca was amazed she had finally made it...she had never really thought her quite sister would make such a drastic change! But she had understood and was happy for her.

Often Charlotte thought that it was Jonas who had given her the strength to believe in herself more. They had been good friends as kids, although she now suspected he already had a crush on her back then. In fact, their epic quest for fairies was the result of a talk they had had. He had told her he knew where fairies lived - to impress her, maybe - and she hadn't believed him. She had challenged him in fact. So she was actually the cause they had nearly died in the cold and snow.... but everything had turned out well in the end and a lot of things had changed even in her siblings' lives thereafter, so yeah, that was a good thing, wasn't it?
If Jonas really had had a childhood crush for her, she wasn't aware at the time. But she was rather embarrassed, although unexpectedly pleased, when they had found him and his sister in the horse stable... he was weak and sick with temperature but the only thing he had managed to say was her name ... she had felt weird after that but couldn't let herself leave his room, she needed to wake on him. Till he felt better and woke up .... and told her what he had wished to tell her since they were young kids.

She considered herself to be the happiest and luckiest teen in the world, to have her boyfriend live at home with her ... although her family kept on telling her off for smooching in public .... but she didn't care, she was happy! And Jonas had told her he wanted to propose to her.... as soon as they grew up! And so he did.... and they were the first married couple of generation 2 kids!

Charlotte thought she was really really lucky. She had had a rather easy love life, if compared to those of her siblings. Her boyfriend, now husband, lived at home with her and they could spend ages cuddled in bed, planning their future life and family.... the only thing that needed to be decided was if they were going to live in the legacy household as heirs or if they'll have to buy a new house.

But this, is yours to decide!!! :)


Last but not least, why don't you vote for Lily? She likes classical music, chili con carne and black and, after her last birthday-with-fire she wishes to become a super hero firefighter!


Lily is the youngest of the Love kids. She was conceived when her dad was a ghost. They were hoping for a ghost baby, in fact, but she took after her mum and was born human. In fact, she took everything after her mum! She's the one who looks like Shameka the most I think.
Little Lily had a complicate toddlerhood. Being the youngest, she saw her older siblings troubling with school, life and love life, above all. She couldn't really understand why they were suffering so much... from her toddler box, everything seemed so easy.
She was very clever and nearly maxed all of the possible toddler skills. She even taught herself to read! She was the cutest todder ever!
As a child she was rather quiet and shy and enjoyed lots of rides on the horse toy that belonged to Rebecca. In fact, she often fought with her sister for that. But Rebecca was also the closest of her sisters. Lily had seen her calling a mysterious guy in Aurora Skies and had managed to have the secret revealed... she felt rather proud of that. 
In a big family as hers was, being the youngest could also mean getting the least attentions. So she was happy to be the first one to know about what was going on.
The first time they had been to Aurora Skies she was a toddler, so she could only remember the nice house, her toddler box and the snow outside. The second time they were on a rescue mission she wasn't allowed to go to, so she just enjoyed the fresh air...she wished she had some friends there, but their stay was too short.
Back home, she hang out with her cousin Tomeka mostly, and with her other cousin Simon, Don and Cyril. She liked Cyril a lot, he was different than the other guys and she was sad for him because his strict mother, her aunt Eleanor, often grounded him. But he was just misunderstood... he was a really nice guy. 

She became a teenager the night before her sister's wedding. And probably she was the one who enjoyed the wedding the least. She was happy her siblings were finally having happy love lives, June in particular, but on the other hand, she couldn't stop feeling left out. Not that she was missing having a boyfriend.... she had seen so much sorrow she really didn't want one. But she needed some space... her whole life she had to give space to her siblings' adventures, and she never had adventures of her own. And she was, adventurous. So she made up a plan: she would speed up her birthday and move to university. She would ask her cousins to go with her, she would be really happy to have them by her side, but if they wanted to enjoy their teens more, fine, she would go alone.

But they agreed and they all moved to university. Although none of them managed to have enough credits to graduate, they came back home feeling they had been granted something more precious: they had found someone to love .... apart from poor unlucky alien-abducted Don, Tomeka had found Eddy, Cyril had found Kyle, Simon had found Autumn and Lily....
... well, she thought she had found Miles, at the beginning, although she never thought of their relationship as something serious. She didn't want a boyfriend, right? But then she had realised her true love was in fact the flatmate she thought she disliked so much .... who annoyed her so much ... that Jonathan dressed with those so-not-smart clothes, bringing home a different girl every night, falling asleep drunk and stinky on a bench ... yeah, she really hated him! But all of a sudden she found herself feeling quite the opposite! Was that true love? But then, she hated him even more because she had promised to herself she would never fall in love....and he had come in the way! But now she was back home she missed him dearly.... and wished she had never left university ... and longed to see him again .... and actually thought, for the first time, that, heir or not, despite they were quite the opposite, he would be the only one who could make her happy!

Lily: so get a move on with this heir poll guys! I want to see my Jonathan again ...

:D:D:D:D

so, vote for Lily if you want to see her and Jonathan struggle with parenthood and kids of generation 3! :D


Have you already chosen your favourite heir? Then vote for him/her in the heir poll at the top of the page! The poll will be open for two weeks :) The choice is all yours.... choose wisely! Because honestly, I couldn't choose.... this family has been my favourite ever! I think I'll backup the save as it is for the future to keep ;)


Thank you so much guys for being faithful readers of this legacy!!!! I didn't know I could make it when I started...nor I would have ever imagined I'd have so much fun playing&writing the story!

Feel free to leave loooots of comments! And recs ;) and visit the facebook page! Although at the moment it's not getting major updates apart from the new chapters - I'm having a rather busy time right now - I always love to talk to you!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee and have a lovely sunday :)

EDIT: the old poll was glitched and I had to make a new one...so I'll kindly ask everyone who voted on Sunday and Monday to vote again...thank you so much <3 You can find the poll on the top of the page or via this link ..... thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience!!


5 comments:

  1. Loved the new chapter! Im still choosing between June and Theodore! But ill eventually decide. I like how you putted their back story! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I glad you liked it :) the poll is a little glitchy at the moment, it's only showing the votes from today! so weird...I hope all those from yesterday will come back at some point, otherwise I'll have to ask everybody to vote again :(

      Delete
    2. How, wow just notived it now, you putted Generation 2 HEIR, i think you meant Generation 3.

      Delete
    3. Yeah :P oops! but the main issue is: the poll is glitched! if I don't find a fix I'll have to start a new one, so keep a look out because I fear you'll have to vote again, I'm sorry :(

      Delete
    4. So, it looks you have to vote again...I had to make a new poll T_T thank you for taking time to vote again ^_^

      Delete