Thursday 30 May 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 24


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

At the end of last chapter Lily and her cousins were just about to move to University....to finally have some storyline of their own! Lily, in particular, was feeling the weight of being the last children in a legacy family...for all her life she saw her older siblings's happiness and sorrow when dealing with more or less complicated love lives...she had always stayed in the shadow to let her siblings have space but now it was her turn at last!
However, it's not the love of her life Lily's looking for, in University. In fact, she promised to herself she'll never fall for anyone. Education, new friends and general fun and freedom is all she's looking for. Will she succeed in her plan or will true love find a way to her heart as well?


Simon: hey guys! So, it seems we're living in the same dorm...


Jonathan: yups! I'm Jonathan...this is Travis and Calvin must be upstairs...

Travis: cool, looks like it's a boys' dorm! We're going to have endless console gaming contests!


Lily: Simon, have you seen Tomeka? uh, hey guys...


Simon: I think she's still upstairs... and guys, this is my cousin Lily, and Tomeka is the other one so no, it's not a boys dorm Travis...

Travis: oh well...but the majority chooses what to watch in TV right?


Lily: oh dear...please tell me they're not our dorm mates...I'm so not going to share the place with these two...


I'm sorry Lil, you have no choice...

Lily: oh...well, but I can still ask them to leave if I meet some nice one right?

Sure you can but...I don't think you should judge people only from the first impression...you didn't even talk to them! Besides, I'm not sure you noticed..-

Lily: oh please, have you seen them? Eww! They're so...so.... not my type...

I thought you were not here to find a boyfriend...

Lily: of course not! But still, if I have to share the place with someone else than my cousins...well...they would be the last people I'd ask to share the kitchen!


Lily: so...Tome...this is our bedroom then...


Tomeka: right...and I reserved the best one for us! You can only imagine how the other ones look like...

Lily: but maybe with a bit of girly touch it will become more comfortable...right?


Cyril on the other hand was enthusiastic of his room. There were colours and an easel in there! He soon set himself to work his sketching skills...


Don: well, I believe me and Simon are the unlucky ones then....we got the flowery themed room...ewww!


Meanwhile, Tomeka had become acquainted with the third dorm mate...Calvin Dipperson, but there wasn't too much time to talk because everybody needed to run to the meet and greet!



Simon was not at all pleased that the girl he had spotted, some Ashley Corono, was more interested in his cousin's silly faces than in his werewolf charm...



So he decided to take a tour of the campus and try to meet someone else...and in the end he did! He met two fairies, Nicole and Liz, who took the time to inform him about how lovely green leaves were...



Lily, on the other hand, had decided to take her studies seriously and went to play with the skeleton thingy...


Lily: hey, is this a real sim skeleton? Or just a plastic one? I mean, was there flesh over those white bones once?

Eww...gross...just keep studying and ask no creepy questions Lil...



Lily: I'm sooo bored....


Hey Lil! Where are you exactly? I thought you were still playing er..studying the sim bones!

Lily: I was...I was...but I got this text from one unknown Miles Forthright who was inviting me to his party at the boys' dorm....I really didn't want to come but Tomeka said I was lucky I had been invited, since she hadn't, so I should go...to check up boys for her at least...so I'm here....but I really feel like going home

No way Lil! It's your first university party, you should be thrilled! And maybe, just maybe...while checking up boys for your cousin you might even find someone that pleases you...

Lily: yeah sure....as if...if they're all like my dorm mates, I'm never ever going to find a boyfriend here!





Oooh look! Your flatmate...whatever his name was...is there too!


Lily: great. Just great. Can I go home now?


Nope, just go talk to him will you...don't be rude Lil!


Lily: aaaaallright....but I won't be pleased, mind you....


Lily: er....hi....er...Calvin?


Jonathan: it's Jonathan...

Lily: of course, Jonathan...so you were invited to the party as well...

Jonathan: so it seems....

Lily: of course....

Jonathan:....

Lily:....


Jonathan: so, how do you like university so far?


Lily: well, haven't seen much have I...but I suppose it's cool to be away from home...although it's weird to be at a party where I know no one...

Jonathan: I don't know anyone either...I just met the Miles guy who organised the party...and then there's you....

Lily: yeah that's right, you're someone I know...but this party is rather lame, don't you think?

Jonathan: yeah but....well, since we're here, maybe you want to dan-


Lily: sooo, I was wondering, any toilets at the horizon? I really need one you know....oh, were you saying something?


Jonathan: this girl's weird....


Miles: Lily....Lily Love?


Lily: yeah?

Miles: I'm Miles...I organised the party and invited you...

Lily: oh, cool! That's one cool party you know....but wait, how come you know who I am?

Miles: oh well...you're rather famous you know...I'm...I'm a fan of yours....I couldn't believe it when I found out you were attending my same university...

Lily: really? Wow I didn't know I had a fan club, that's... flattering...

Jonathan: no, that's so lame....disgusting even...


Miles: oh, don't mind him, it's not lame...in fact...I've been really fond of you for ages...I think you're the cutest girl I've ever seen...it's an honour for me to have you at my party and talk to you tonight....


Lily: aww...thank you so much Miles! I don't know what to say....

Miles: well, say you'll come on a date with me...maybe? Or just coffee?

Lily: well...yes, why not, you seem like a good looking nice guy...

Jonathan: What? You can't go on a date with someone you've just met! I don't think it's wise...


Miles: so...maybe tomorrow night, eight o'clock?


Lily: sure thing, I'll write down my address for you...

Miles: oh my goodness! Thank you! I can't believe it...thank you so much!

Jonathan: oh please...he's so lame! Acting like a teenager with a crush on a pop star...phuah...and why is none paying attention to me?


Tomeka: morning Lil! I didn't hear you come home yesterday....was it a good party? Anyone interesting to report?



Lily: well...yes and no....yes it was a good party, although I really didn't expect to have fun there...since the first one I met was that awful Jonathan living upstairs...but then I met that Miles and he was....well...I'll tell you better later...meet me at the coffee place after classes? Now I need to rush!



Cyril: hey Lil! You having early morning classes too?


Lily: yuss! But later on we're going to have a coffee with Tomeka, wanna come?

Cyril: I'd love to but I can't...I have...er...a previous engagement...


Lily: mmm I wonder what Cyril's previous engagement is...we have been here only for one day and we know practically no one! What could he possibly be doing?



Lily: anyway, no time to think of Cyril's life now, my very first class is starting!


Yeee! Have fun Lil :)



???: oh my goodness oh my goodness it's really him! I can't do it....I'd better run before he sees me!


Cyril: oh...hey you! Wait up!


Cyril: wait! You're...Kyle right? It's you who wrote me that message on the online meeting website asking for a blind date here today...right?


Kyle: well...yeah...

Cyril: so, why are you running away? Did you change your mind when you saw me?

Kyle: no! of course not...it's just...I'm shy, I didn't know if I could do it...and you're cousin to the famous Loves, I didn't know what to expect, if it would be difficult to talk to you or if you'd rather go to some fancy place, which, by the way, I can't afford...

Cyril: well, I couldn't care less of fancy places, but I like nature, and today the sun is shining so I think we could have a walk, if you like?


As soon as she finished classes Lily visited the coffee place where she had to meet her cousin. Tomeka wasn't there yet, so she thought to sit down and have a coffee in the meanwhile...



All the people coming in the café seemed to recognise her. She thought of what Miles had said...she was famous! She had never thought of that side of being part of a legacy family...and it actually pleased her! She had come to university to concentrate on her studies and to be away from the legacy house for a while...but now she was starting to think of something else as well: she was so popular she got a date on her first day there! That was going to be fun...maybe she had to reconsider her thoughts about boys...she might even include them in her future plans, after all. Starting with Miles, of course. Maybe he was the right one, who knew? Certainly he was good looking, smart dressed and cute... - not like that ugly dorm mate Jonathan - and he was crazy about her. What could she want more? Yes, she felt she liked him already...





The following morning Lily was eating her breakfast when an unwelcome presence appeared right behind her....

Jonathan: morning Lil...

Lily: hello, Jonathan...

Jonathan: I didn't see you yesterday at dinner....

Lily: I was out.

Jonathan: oh...I see...so he did take on a date, didn't he, huh?

Lily: that's my business, if you please Jonathan...

Jonathan: come on, you can tell me...where did that jer- lovely guy take you?

Lily: oh the joys of privacy...honestly, waking up early to go to classes is hard enough, even without seeing your face as first thing!

Jonathan: oh, that's what you think of me then? Big ugly jerk? well, thank you...that's one nice thing to hear in the morning...

Lily: I didn't mean that...no, I did mean it! Besides, why are you going around in your underwear?

Jonathan: you like to sleep with that stupid t-shirt and slippers while I rather sleep in my underwear...any problems with that? Usually the girls like it....while honestly I'm not so sure of what your prince will think of that pyjama...

Lily: oh shut up Jonathan!

Jonathan: well, that's not a sexy outfit at all you know...

Lily: please, why can't you just get lost? And do whatever pleases you most but annoying me while I have breakfast?

Jonathan: dunno...I like sitting on this chair at the moment...why don't you move out?

Lily: oh, you can't imagine how much I'd love to!

Jonathan: anyway...are you his girlfriend now or what?

Lily: what? it's my business, thank you...now, I'm late for classes...thank you very much for spoiling my breakfast Jonathan!


Indeed it was time for classes again....

Although Lily was not in the mood to attend lectures and decided to study outside, 

Tomeka seemed really interested and took lots of notes!

Simon: hey Don! Look, your girlfriend's just come out of that building! Let's go and say hello...

Don: what? She's not...shush cousin! She's not my girlfriend...and I haven't really talked to her either...

Simon: but you like her right? Besides, it looks like she's with some cute friend...I say, let's go and say hi, man!

Don had met Nicole (the fairy) on their first day at the meet and greet...but she hadn't really paid too much attention on him really...but now it seemed the good time to Simon to catch up...and meet Nicole's vampire friend, who seemed rather cute!

Don: h- hey Nicole...

Nicole: oh, hey you...I don't remember your name actually but I do remember you from the meet and greet...you were really boring you know? So tell me, why am I losing my time right now?

Don: er....my cousin...really wanted to meet your friend so...I thought it would be nice to leave them alone for a while...right?

Nicole: really?... what a good friend you are...

Simon: hey you...er...Nicole's friend...sorry to bother you but my cousin really needed to go talk to your friend...he's really shy you know...so I thought, hey, let's throw him in Nicole's arms.....

Simon: while I ask her gorgeous friend to go out with me...

???: are you mad or what? I don't even know you why would I go out with you? You'd better forget it...whatever your name is...I'm a celebrity and I don't talk with common mortals!

Simon: oh right, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Simon...Simon Love...cousin of the Loves of the legacy...you know the famous ones?

???: of course I do! So, that's totally another story Simon, why didn't you say what your connections were in the first place? I'm Autumn...

Simon: nice to meet you Autumn...

Random guy: booo you sucks at asking girls out man!

Autumn: so, when are we going out?
Simon: well...how about tomorrow?

Autumn: okay...although...why not tonight?

Simon: tonight is the full moon...tomorrow will be better I assure you...


Apparently Autumn couldn't wait another day, because she called Simon and asked him to meet her at the park on that very night!


Simon was torn...it was full moon and he was in his werewolf form....he couldn't go on his very first date in that state! But on the other hand, it was better to tell the truth from the beginning...if she really liked him, she would have to like the wolf side as well...besides, she was also a supernatural, although vampires and werewolf were traditional enemies - or so they wrote in books.


But of course he couldn't say no to such a beautiful lady vampire, could he? So Simon ran on his four paws to reach the park where Autumn was waiting for him!


Simon wasn't the only one going on a date on a full moon night!


Cyril had received a call from Kyle...after thousands of refusals, he finally seemed ready to go out on a date...



He even followed Cyril home! Totally unconcerned by the other dormmates passing by....



Hey Cyril! You happy you found a boyfriend? I'm so happy for you!!!!


Cyril: sure! But can we just talk later please? I'm about to get in the shower...

Of course, sorry hon...but wait, why are you staring at the shower with your charisma bar on?

Cyril: Kyle's already in....hehe....

woosh! *leaves the mens' toilet immediately* :D


Days passed by. Classes, dates, studying...the cousins were enjoying their life at university.


Except the dorm life, that is. Lily hadn't talked to Jonathan ever since that morning fight. He had decided to leave her alone, at last. Only to replace his annoying presence with the one of different girls coming down for breakfast every single day.

Lily often found herself eating her yogurt with them. She didn't even bother to learn their names, as they were gone and replaced by new ones day by day. She had grown very annoyed at all these girls...and at Jonathan of course. It was like he was doing this on purpose to annoy her even more, and he was being successful.

The worst part was, these girls came down to feed themselves with what Lily usually cooked for her cousins and didn't even bother to wash their dishes before leaving.

It was too much. Lily had decided to confront Jonathan once and for all but he seemed to have disappeared...they had different schedules, probably. So she had to wait...and wait...but she promised to herself, the first time she saw him again she would tell him what she thought of him and maybe kick him out.


Then one morning, when she saw what looked like the millionth different girl sitting at the table, having coffee close to her dirty dish she couldn't take it no more....


Lily: now, it's too much! Hey you, whatever your name is, would you mind clearing up after yourself? Isn't it enough feeding for free out of other people's efforts? Hey, I'm talking to you girl...tell Jonathan that I'm going to kick him out next time I see him okay?


Autumn: who's Jonathan?

Lily: oh my goodness, you don't even know how the guys you sleep with are called?

Autumn: oh no, I do know my boyfriend's name, girl. And you're being very rude!

Lily: b..boyfriend! haha you're kidding me girl! Please do yourself a favour and forget him...he's not in love with you...

Autumn: of course he is! How can you know?

Lily: please! I've been having breakfast with different girls almost every day in the last month! Open your eyes, Jonathan's just a jerk...

Autumn: no...he's not! He would have told me...he...and he's not called Jonathan! His name is Simon!

Lily: what?

Simon: Lil...Lil! Stop she's not what you think...she's...mine!

Autumn: sure I am love....

Lily: uh...oh...I'm sorry guys I didn't know....sorry, I thought you were one of those girls...and you, cousin, you could have told me! 


Simon: yeeeesss I got a girlfriend, I got a girlfriend! I can't believe it I got a girlfriend!


Lily: and I'm happy for you two! And I'm sorry.....

Autumn: Autumn...

Lily: I'm sorry Autumn I didn't mean to be rude to you....

Autumn: it's okay...this guy...Jonathan...he must have hurt you a lot...does he know you like him?




Lily: w...WHAT? I don't...how can you think...I HATE him!

Autumn: .........

Simon: yahoooo I got a girlfrieeeeend.....


Cyril: hey guys, what's going on here? Yumm dirty dish! Delicious...


Simon: urgh Cy! Stop doing that....there's my girlfriend here!

Calvin: sure man, it's so disgusting....


After the morning incident, Lily was heading to her classes when she spotted something...or someone...sleeping on a bench!


Lily: oh my goodness...Jonathan! Wake up! 


Jonathan: yaaaaawn....who's that?



Jonathan: ...Lil!


Lily: Jonathan! What are you doing here, sleeping on a bench, green stench coming out of your body?

Jonathan: Lil...I don't really remember...I was kicked out I think...of where I don't know...I was too drunk...some girl might have kicked me out I feel...

Lily: oh...so that's why there wasn't any new girl this morning....of yours at least...


Jonathan: so...you noticed them huh?

Lily: of course I did! And you perfectly well knew it!

Random guy: hey man, you do stink you know? Do us all a favour and get a shower!

Jonathan: umph...

Lily: he's got a point...why don't you go home and rest?

Jonathan: I can't....my head is still dizzy...I don't know where home is...exactly...

Lily: oh dear...I'll take you okay? But then I need to go attend my classes...

Jonathan: classes? What's that?

Lily: please, I'm already late, let's make it quick...can you walk without feeling sick?

Jonathan: dunno...let's see...


Lily: good, so I guess you can make it inside on your own...please get a shower and remove that stench okay? Then go lie down and rest, it'll make you feel better...


Jonathan: thanks mum...of course I know it, I'm going to be a doctor...

Lily: I've never seen a doctor sleeping drunk on a bench before...besides, I'm not your mum!

Jonathan: only joking Lil...thank you...you sure you don't want to stay and skip classes to take care of me? It's too late anyway....

Lily: I have...something else to do...take care Jonathan...


When she came home that evening Lily found a plate of freshly made waffles waiting for her. She was surprised, since she used to be the one to cook for the lot. She didn't even know anyone else could cook apart from her! Least she suspected that it was Jonathan who had baked them for her....





Lily: hey guys, what are you doing?

Simon: playing car games, wanna join?


At last the atmosphere in the house had gone back to normal and there were tensions no more. Lily and Jonathan hadn't really talked about what their issue was, but from the day Lily had found him sleeping on a bench and a mysterious plate of waffles waiting for her, she had decided not to kick him out for the instant, and he had stopped bringing girls home. Or, he was forbidding them to eat breakfast, Lily thought. They weren't really friends, but at least they weren't annoying each other anymore. Simon and Autumn were now going steady and Lily had become quite close with the vampire girl. Kyle, Cyril's boyfriend was also part of the household now, but he sure was a better company for breakfast than Jonathan's nameless countless girls.


Lily was very happy things at the dorm were going better now, and she even shared her feeling with Miles. 


He wasn't that happy though. For some reason, he had become very sensitive of the subject and didn't like Lily talking of her flatmates.

Miles: please, let's stop talking about that rubbish and carry on studying okay?

Lily: fine...but it's not rubbish it's my life! Aren't you happy things are going better for me?

Miles: honestly? No. I'd rather you keep hating that guy, I never liked him much. Besides, it's really annoying when you go out with some girl and she talks about her dorm mates all the time, you know?


Lily was really annoyed when she came home from her afternoon date with Miles. Actually, she was rather angry.


Lily: hey Tome, how about a girly girl evening? Icecream and movie in our room?

Tomeka: hey Lil! oh...something's bad with Miles? that's sad...but I'm sorry but I can't tonight...I'm having a group study session....

Lily: oh...I see...but I'm sorry to say that but...I don't think your friend came here to study Tome...

Tomeka: oh no he is! We're in the same class and we've been studying the whole afternoon! Eddy here said he needed some extra lessons and I feel that if I teach him I can remember things better myself you know...

Lily: right...we'll do a girls' night some other time...

Tomeka: I'm sorry Lil...why don't you go ask Cyril? He's into romantic movies you know...

Lily: right...I'll go check on him....


Miles: so...how about finding something more comfortable....like the couch....


Tomeka: what? You came here to study and you'll study! No couch and no TV, full stop!


Lily: hey Cyril what about-



Cyril: uh?


Kyle: eeeek!

Lily: oh my goodness! guys.... why don't you lock the door....

Cyril: sorry Lil...did you need anything in particular?

Lily: no...just felt like movie night but we can do it some other time...seems everybody's busy tonight....now, let me get out of here, I'm not sure I was prepared to see this....I think I'll just go to bed...had a long bad day...night guys!


Lily: ....and the going-to-bed plan has totally failed.....what's wrong with everyone today!




Lily: oh, hey Jonathan, I didn't know you were here...or at home...

Jonathan: oh, hey Lil, can't sleep?

Lily: can't get to my bed - more like.

Jonathan: uh?

Lily: Tomeka and Miles...

Jonathan: oh...the joys of having a roomie haha...I'm happy I have a whole double bed to myself you know...I don't need to..-

Lily: I don't wanna know Jonathan...

Jonathan: right...wanna sit?

Lily: what are you watching?

Jonathan: just the weather...couldn't sleep and I thought some boring programme could make me...but I think I'll just accept the fact that I'll get no sleep tonight and play some video games. Fancy a car ride?



Lily: sure! I didn't know playing car games could be so much fun!


Jonathan: welcome to my world ...

Lily: hey...why are you in your underwear again? Oh my...you don't...you don't have a girl ... sleeping upstairs do you? No, wait...I don't want to know ...

Jonathan: stop talking and concentrate! I'm beating you! And no, I told you I wouldn't bring any more girls at home and I didn't ...

Lily: you didn't tell me a thing ... besides, why would you do that? It's not like you owe me or what ...

Jonathan: whatever ... and you're like the boss here... you run the house ... and cook ....

Lily: ... except the mysterious waffles ....

 Eventually tiredness took over and Lily fell asleep on the couch ....


... closely followed by her friend ... because that's what they were now, right? Friends ... of some sorts ...


Then one evening what Lily had felt coming happened: Miles had grown tired of her and left her at the burger restaurant.


At first she felt sad and angry and confused...but then she felt free as she'd never felt before...and decided to do something extreme she had never done before: running around naked! It was like when June had died her hair pink because she was frustrated for Arni...but while she had done that out of sorrow, Lily felt somehow relieved. Besides, it was dark and none was around...who could possibly see her?



Jonathan: Lily! Is that...you?


Of course....him, out of all people who could pass by at that very moment.....


Lily: er....that's embarrassing....I think I'd better go home studying...


Jonathan: no, wait, what's wrong? It's not like you, running around naked in a public place...or in a private one, for what I know...but of course I don't know...whatever, what's wrong Lil?

Lily: Miles dumped me.

Jonathan: What? And...how are you feeling? What a stupid question, of course you're hurt and mad! Do you want me to go punch him in the face?

Lily: no, wait, it's okay, I'm kinda fine...actually, I felt doing something stupid because I was...relieved...happy....

Jonathan: well...that's....good I suppose....but are you sure you don't want me to go punch him? Because I'd love to...

Lily: no, thank you but no, I don't wanna hear of him ever again. Besides, why would you do that?

Jonathan: because he hurt a friend of mine?

Lily: and since when are we friends?

Jonathan: dunno ....always? 

Lily: uhmm....

Jonathan: but if you still wanna do something extreme, although sadly not including punching, I can show you some place...


Lily: the pool?


Jonathan: yes...have you ever tried to skin dip?

Lily: what? I can't do that! It's...

Jonathan: more embarrassing than running naked in a burger restaurant?

Lily: well...no...but...

Jonathan: come on, trust me, it's a wonderful feeling and none is around...and I've seen you naked like five minutes ago so... let's go!


Lily: cool ... I didn't think it would be so much fun!


Jonathan: see? I told you! And....uh oh....

Lily: what?

Jonathan: old creepy man at twelve o'clock...


Old creepy man: ewwww some naked girl is swimming in the pool...naked!



When Lily woke up, she was surprised to find herself stretched on a lounger in a public swimming pool. And even more surprised she was by the man who was sleeping beside her ...


She remembered of the happenings of the previous night. They swam in the pool...and then fell asleep on the launger...she thought it would be just five minutes but they had slept there the whole night!


Lily looked at the man who was holding her tight and for the first time she realised how handsome he was ... and how fast her heart beat when she was next to him.


If he was awake when she kissed him, he didn't show...he very well pretended to be sleeping....



To be continued......


in chapter 25! Sorry guys, the chapter was too long and I had to split it in 2! But the next one will contain the heir poll for sure :) I thought about releasing the two together, but since I never know how much time I have for simming and this month will be rather hectic, I thought to release this one first.

I hope you liked the first part of Lily's adventures in university!
Feel free to comment, rec and like the facebook page!
Thank you all for being faithful readers <3 it means so much to me!!!!

(and yes, I know it's almost 2 in the morning here, but I had a really bad day and I needed to switch my brain off a bit with simming to avoid thinking of more serious stuff...and it worked! :D now I'm satisfied with my story and I'm soooo tired I'm going straight to bed :D nighty night ^-^)


5 comments:

  1. Loooooooove the new story! I was waiting for you to post for like CENTURYS! But im happy now. Now i can get back simming, getting frustrated with the game crashing, crying because you haven´t posted, read your new chapter, and all again!
    But anyways, Loves (Wow, nice legacy name!) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! I'm glad you like my story :) I know it took ages to play&write, I'm rather busy at the moment, but there will always be a new chapter at some point! And be ready to vote for your favourite heir in the heirpoll: coming in chapter 25! :D And if you like this kind of read, I have a long list of cool blogs & sims stories in the my favourite sims stories section :D

      Delete
    2. Then thanks! Maybe i can keep myself entertained! I´m sorry i never really posted, im one of those shy people cX that well.. are shy! I hope your luckier with your sims. Everytime i move an University townie to my world they glitch and everyone ends up freezing and dying with hunger. Well, happy simming!

      Delete
  2. Looks like Lilly is enjoying university ;) Looking forward to part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes she is :D part 2 is nearly ready! ;)

      Delete