Thursday 16 May 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 23


Hello everyone and welcome back to one of the last chapters of Generation 2 of the Love Legacy!

In the last chapter left you with a bit of a cliffhanger....although I guess you all figured out who June was shocked to see.... ;) 


Arni: I wonder...if the most beautiful girl of the party wants to dance....maybe?

June: w- what?


June: oh my goodness...Arni!


Arni: hey June...

June: Arni....oh my... I can't believe it! I...

Arni: ssh don't cry June...


June: You're here...I've waited so long...where have you been? I was so worried...when we went to Aurora Skies and I didn't find you there...and Hildur told me what had happened to you I...I thought I would never see you again...


Arni: well, it seems you were wrong...


Arni: but I'm sorry if I hurt you...I didn't mean to...it's just...I had to do it, for my brother and sister you know...


June: I know...you've been very brave Arni...

Arni: but I'm honoured you waited for me...June, do you still love me? Because I do...the thought of you gave me the strength to carry on when I was...away...I wanted to believe I would see you again, someday, and I kept the hope in my heart that maybe, just maybe, you would still love me, as well...


June: oh Arni, of course I love you...I've waited for you all this time...I dreamt about how it would be to see you again, and now...it's just...wow...and you look...so good!

Arni: and you look wonderful, June...I love those purple shades in your hair....

June: I dyed it right after I left you in Aurora Skies...I couldn't understand why you weren't keeping in touch and it was all so frustrating...and I spent months practising speeches in my head about what I would tell you if I ever met you again and now...I don't know what to say....

Arni: then just don't say anything....


 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


NDA: er...sorry for the photo bummer - Jean's arm in the top left corner...I didn't see it when I was taking the picture T_T


June: but wait! How come you're here? How did you do it? And how did you know where we were?


Arni: well, he told me.....

June: who...

Karl: me...


Karl: hey June...


June:....you!

Karl: wait, I'm Karl, the good one, I'm not like my twin brother okay? So don't get mad!


June: but how could he...and you...you knew what his brother did...


Arni: wait, calm down June, if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't be here today...he knew I would not want to miss my brother's wedding and as Jonas and Hildur were safe with you he thought I wouldn't need to be...well, where I was...anymore. So he came looking for me...and he found me because of his vampire's senses. The place where I was was secret and hidden, an ordinary human would not be able to find it...but it's different with vampires. He came and told me everything, so I left the army and came back with him...and here we are....

June: oh...I see...then I think...I should excuse myself and thank you Karl....I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude, it's just that you really look like your brother and...

Karl: it's okay...I know...

June: but wait, how did he know about my sister's wedding?


Rebecca: Karl....Karl! Oh my goodness! I can't believe you came at last and...Arni...what...how come you're together...



Rebecca: wait... that's what you had to do! That's why you said you couldn't come and you didn't answer my calls...you had gone looking for Arni to bring him back!


Karl: well...surprise! I thought that maybe if I did something good for your family...and your sister, she would stop hating me because I'm...well, what I am, so maybe nobody would interfere with us anymore...if I moved here with you...


Rebecca: oh Karl...don't leave me anymore...the long distance thing is not working, I know I was the one to suggest we tried but it's not working...please stay here with me...



Karl: I will...it was too hard for me as well, I longed to see you again...and have you in my arms again...and now that I do, I don't think I'll be able to go back, you know...



<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 number 2 :D



June: ......... I'm not sure I want to see this......

Arni: well, just look away then...like I'm doing....

June: and by the way, why is is sparkling? I didn't know vampires could spark...

Arni: well, he had to use a sunscreen protection filter because we travelled during the day...I think it's still active....but you're okay with him now, aren't you? he really did a huge thing, coming to look for me...he deserves to be loved, and your sister deserves to be happy you know, and if she chose him, well....


June: yeah yeah I'm fine...I'm happy for them I guess...I just....can't look at him...he looks so much like...the other one...it gives me headache....


Arni: but you'll get used to him, he's a really nice guy you know? Your sister is lucky...


June: yeah yeah I 'm sure he is...but anyway.... I think.... I need air!



Jonas: oh my goodness! ARNI! Is that you?



Hildur: Arniiiiiii!!!!!! You're back! and you found us! I always knew you would!


Arni: hey kids! Wow you've grown a lot since I last saw you....

Jonas: I can't believe it!


Arni: hey bro, congratulations! Did you really think I would miss my little brother's wedding? Seriously?


Jonas: thank you, Arni...


Theodore: so, all is well what ends well, isn't it, Riley?


Riley: sure...I'm happy for June and Rebecca! They deserve our happiness...

Theodore: right right....and I wanted to tell you that...I would have loved to be the first one to get married you know...but the only reason I haven't asked you yet...is that the house is cramped and I can't leave it before the new heir is chosen...but then, heir or not, I'll ask you to be my wife, agreed?

Riley: agreed...I'll wait, don't worry....

Theodore: good...so, will you dance with me now?


Other couples had also joined the dance floor...



But Delbert preferred to spend some time alone watching the pond....



Hildur: there you are, Delby...


Delbert: seems so...

Hildur: what's wrong?

Delbert: nothing, my business....


Hildur: come on...we both know what's going on here...are you going to tell me or do I really have to do it?



Delbert: what? I don't know what you're talking about...


Hildur: oh, come on, you like me, don't you? And I like you, so what's all the fuss about?

Delbert: Hildur! I don't...I never...

Hildur: please...


Hildur: now, are you going to ask me to dance or not? Don't be shy, we already danced at the prom...and I promise I'll try to get over the fact that you're always coming to weddings inappropriately dressed...


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 number 3 :D


Lily had watched the scene from behind a tree. All that love...people getting married, finding their loved ones again, falling in love, slow dancing...that was too much!


Her family was too much...she loved them all but had already lived in the shadow for too long, in order to give space to her siblings heartaches and the like.

Now it had to be over. She had thought everything would change once she became a teen but it really hadn't, what with all the past, present and very likely future weddings.


It was when she heard her aunt Eleanor scolding her cousin Cyril for being still out at that time in the night that she realised what she had to do.


It seemed teen age wasn't too pleasant for her cousins as well...so the only thing to do was speeding their birthdays up a bit and age up to young adulthood. And when they did, they would all escape to university together. Or at least, she would. They could follow, if they wished. But she would finally have her own life, and be able to follow her own path....

Yes, she had to talk to Tomeka as first thing in the morning. And they would set up a plan...


June thought she was dreaming. After so much time of suffering, when she had almost given up, there she was, cuddled in Arni's arms. She couldn't tell how much time they had been lying like this, looking at each other...hours? days? It was like time had stopped and, honestly, she wished it never started to flow again....



It seemed ages ago when she had left from her sister's wedding with Arni. He had brought her to his new place, a small house he had rented with Karl....which, in fact, was Giselle's old house! He had apologized for the frilly wallpaper and furniture so many times...he had just rented the place and it was like this, he hadn't had time to redecorate...and June had laughed out loud, since she had never pictured Arni's bedroom with pink flowers all around and he seemed rather embarrassed and out of place. But she actually liked it and really, she couldn't care less of the flowery wallpaper in that moment.

They had talked and talked, cuddled on the bed - pink, of course - and they had told each other everything that had happened to them since that last night together in wintry Aurora Skies.


And then... well, you know how these things go...they just happen...and June had suddenly found herself really embarrassed for her doggy slippers... :D

But Arni couldn't have cared less of what her sleeping wear looked like, and he had held her in his arms ever since. And there they were now, looking into each other eyes, holding each other tight, promising they would never leave each other, ever again, scared that if they closed their eyes, their loved one would disappear.


But eventually, tiredness won and they fell asleep.



NDA: aren't they super cuuute? <3 <3 <3 And Arni must be so tired... he forgot to remove his eyglasses :D


When June woke up, it was really early in the morning and Arni was still asleep. She thought to go downstairs to have coffee and to make one for her sweetheart, but she wasn't prepared for what she saw in the kitchen...

...or who...


June: ....Rebecca....what....what are you doing here?


Rebecca: oh hey June, you're here too...I didn't know...but I should have guessed...I just made coffee, let's go have a cup outside, okay?


Rebecca led the way to the table, bringing a cup of coffee for June as well. The air was chilling but it was a very nice feeling to be outside so early in a beautiful summer day.


It just was...something unexpected...but they would have to talk about it, sooner or later, June thought, and it seemed the appropriate moment had come.


June: so.....


Rebecca: so....

June: I believe you came here with....

Rebecca: Karl. Yes. And you can say his name

June: sorry. Karl...right. It's just all so new and sudden to me, I need to get used to it...


June: I really wasn't sure I would see Arni again...and I really didn't expect him to reappear at my sister's wedding...it's just...wow...I can't believe this is really happening...can you?


Rebecca: I know...it's like a dream come true...like in fairytales....girl suffers because guy left her, and then when she thinks she has to give up, there he comes on a shiny horse....except for the horse part, of course...

June: but Karl was definitely shining... *giggles*


Rebecca: will you stop it, please?


June: right...sorry, it just looked so fun in my head...


Rebecca: you've not accepted it yet, have you...

June: no, I have! It's just...it's awkward when you meet your little sister in the kitchen of a guys flat, early morning, making coffee in her sleepwear....

Rebecca: well, you're in your sleepwear too and you were going to make coffee, so we're even me thinks...

June: right, it's just...

Rebecca: and I'm not a child anymore June, I'm a grown up woman and I can do grown up...stuff...besides, Charlotte...-

June: right right okay...I really don't want to know...it's just...strange


Rebecca: so, now that everybody knows we have a love life too....what are you planning to do? They can't come and live with us, the house is cramped...are you planning to move out together or what?


June: you know I can't...not before one of us is chosen as heir...

Rebecca: yeah, I keep forgetting that...but I don't want to live away from Karl, you know...

June: but it won't be long. Can't you see? We're nearly there...almost all of us are settled...we just need to wait for little Lily and then everything will be clearer...besides, the house is so full of visitors these days I don't think they'll mind if we...like...sneak away....


Rebecca: right you are June! Wow, the rebel in you is back again...I know you've always been closer to Charlotte but now I can see we have so much in common, big sis...


Meanwhile, back in the cramped legacy house....


Shameka: uh-oh....I'm not sure I want to see this....



Charlotte: oh my goodness! MUM! What are you doing here, get out!


Shameka: sorry kid, I thought I would go paint on the balcony out here...Juliet's easel is still there!

Charlotte: but it's our room now! Which means you can't go wandering like that...We're newlyweds you know, we need our space....

Shameka: well, it's not easy to have a married daughter living with you you know? Specially when all your other children are living with you also...it's too cramped! You can never have a bit of privacy in this house...there's always someone around...you'll see what I mean if you are chosen as heir, kid....

Charlotte: believe me mum, I already know....


Shameka had a point: the legacy house was crowded indeed!


Lily had organised a pool party for her teenage cousins, but a lot more people showed up!

Delbert: I wonder...why on earth did I come to a pool party...I'm hydrophobic!


Also Juliet couldn't enjoy the party....without me knowing, she got a job as a stylist! O_o
Her first client was waiting so she left before she could change into her swimming suit and enjoy the pool...

Juliet: it's not fair! I wanted to sunbathe and swim with the others!

Well, it wasn't me who got you a new job so....I can't do anything about that....so, go to work! :D

And it seems we have some hobos in the family.... O_o


Anyway, everybody loved the pool party....Delbert even managed to get in the hot tub with Hildur...


Although Cyril got a bad news text from his dad....

Cyril: oh my goodness! He says he knows I'm not at school...he knows I'm here having a pool party! How can that be? Holy plumbob, I'm doomed...I'm going to be in detention for the whole week....


When she saw Cyril complaining to Don about his evil father, Lily thought the moment to share her plan had come...



She decided to talk to Tomeka first. Communication was always better when you talked to another girl....


So she shared her masterplan with her cousin....


And Tomeka was really enthusiastic!



In fact, she couldn't wait to grow up and have fun at University...not to mention, finding a boyfriend! As always, Appaloosa Plains was scarce in boys...and the usual lack of young men was also affected by the fact that almost half of town was populated with Loves...or old guys.


Starting over in University seemed a lot of fun!


Simon: hey girls, what are you talking about? Why don't you come outside?


Cyril: it's probably girly stuff, Simon, let's just go play soccer...

Tomeka: honestly, Cy, it was not girls stuff. Well, it was, but that's not the point...which is: Lily had a great idea!

Don: what great idea?

Lily: well, I'm tired of seeing my siblings getting married or having complicated love lives which eventually have a happy ending.

Cyril: you're just jealous...

Lily: no, I'm not! Don't misunderstand me, I'm happy for them, it's just...it's become a major drama...you don't know what it's like to wake up, go downstairs to have breakfast and the first thing you see is your sister making out with her boyfriend...in the kitchen! I mean....

Don: ewww disgusting!

Simon: Tell me about it...at least now Yu and Tim moved out...but there's still Fiorella and Chin-Han left....

Tomeka: well, brother, you should be more open minded...now that Hildur is moving to our place, I expect she and Delbert to..-

Lily: what? Hildur is moving out? She didn't tell me...and I'm her roomie!

Don: yeah she is...but you don't know the whole story Tomeka. She is moving to our place indeed, but they're looking for a place for the two of them. So, if we're lucky enough, they'll move out before we realise it!

Tomeka: oh...well....and Lily, I don't think she didn't tell you on purpose....Delbert didn't tell us either, it was mum...I think he hasn't realised how lucky he is yet...who thought he would find a girlfriend? Delbert? *giggles* anyway, and you know how dreamy Hildur is...in all this mess I believe she just talked to Delbert who talked to mum who told us. So, don't be angry, Lil...

Lily: I know...but see what I mean? Everything is about our siblings' lives and loves. I say it must stop. Now. I say we're growing up and move out to University now. And try to have fun and claim our own lives and stories back!

Cyril: which means...my parents will stop treating me as a kid...and I would be able to stay out late as much as I want....cool

Simon: ...and maybe I'll find a girlfriend, so next time I'll be the one smooching in the kitchen!

Lily: so, what do you say? You in?

Tomeka: of course! We all are...

Don: sure...but I think we'll have to wait for Delbert&Hildur to settle down first...although...I can't really picture my parents all alone in that big house...all of their three kids away....It's kind of...sad...

Tomeka: but there's still Riley!

Lily: or, my brother could also move there. Or maybe he has already. Since moving out without telling your family members has become rather popular lately.

Tomeka: Lil....

Lily: okay, okay. Let's wait for Delbert and Hildur to settle down in their own place and then we'll do it. Deal.


The days passed. The summer festival arrived in town and a few of the Loves engaged themselves in a hot dog eating competition....


Fiorella: ready to lose, cousins?

Rebecca: you wish.....


Rebecca: I'm gonna win this....


Anyways........as I was saying: the days passed, and the summer festival arrived in town. And look who's the new food merchant, now that Kent left with Giselle and Ricky to find new uncharted islands? Timoteo Love, Yusun's husband!


Speaking of which, Timoteo and Yusun moved to a very tiny house....with a huuuuge garden!


Back at the legacy house, Hildur really moved to Harry&Jean's place to leave some space to the newlyweds Charlotte and Jonas, who now had Juliet's bedroom. Juliet was using Charlotte's bed, while Lily had insisted she wanted a room all for herself, for once.


It was not long before Delbert and Hildur found a perfect cottage for them...



Dreamy Hildur was ecstatic at all the flowery pattern which was practically everywhere... it looked like a fairytale cottage to her!


Delbert was really happy that his girlfriend loved their new house....and he also appreciated that among all the flowers was a widescreen TV!


But the best part was the outside pool with a fountain....well, for one of them at least....


Delbert: Hildur! What are you doing, swimming naked in the pool! Neighbors might see you!

Hildur: oh stop it Delby and join me! It's so cool!

Delbert: Hildur...you know I'm hydrophobic...right? And you don't want to kill me before I propose to you...right?

Hildur: then you'd better do it fast, Mr. Love!

The little diva she was, Hildur was already dreaming of her wedding dress...and the huge party she would throw for her wedding....while shy grumpy Delbert had not yet found the courage to propose....


Back at the legacy house, the Loves got a new gnome! The magic gnome joined the crowd of countless dog gnomes, two freezer bunnies, one laundry gnome and one winter gnome. The family is growing! 


And yes, I still have the plan to take a picture of all of them together with their names on :D

Charlotte had found out she loved tending the garden. With her fairy powers or not, she spent lots of her time taking care of the plants....




.... or cooking! Now that she was a married woman, legacy heir or not she had to improve her cooking skills to support her husband and future children! She really enjoyed cooking with the vegetables she had just taken off the plants in the garden....

Charlotte: I love to eat healthy, you know....eating vegetables is important!

Of course darling, although I'm not sure that onion in hotdogs count as healthy vegetables......


Shameka was really trying hard to make this whole tending the garden thing please her...but she just couldn't...she kept being attacked by bees! She was the only one who got this treatment....poor her, those bees must really hate her :D



Sebastian had decided to leave the garden work to his fairy daughter...instead, he found some time to paint...


Wow, that's beautiful Seb! What did you paint?

Sebastian: a starry night sky....I thought I would sell it but I think it came out pretty good, didn't it? So I thought I'd give it to Shameka as present....


Sebastian: do you think it fits there? It's close to her side of bed...so she can look at it before she falls asleep!


<3 <3 <3


Charlotte: RAAAAGE!


Hey, calm down Charlie, what's wrong? Did you break the toilet?

Charlotte: no...I just realised the stereo downstairs is broken! I can't stand it...I wanted to dance!

So....why don't you go and repair it with your fairy powers?

Charlotte: can I do that?

Of course...just give it a try....


Juliet: uhm....why is this room suddenly so silent....and why is there a light globe stuck to the stereo...


It's your granddaughter repairing it with her fairy powers, Jul!

Juliet: oh....I didn't know she could do that....if it works, this may come to hand...I was electrocuted when I tried to fix it earlier, you know...and I'm old, I expect Mr. Grim to come for me one day or another...I just don't want to encourage him, you know....


And it worked!


Happy now, Charlotte?

Charlotte: sure! I can dance the Love smustle in my underwear now!




June was visiting Yusun when she got a call from Lily.

Lily: June! Where are you? The party's starting! And it's a big thing...you'll see!!!

At last, Lily and her cousins had decided to grow up and leave for University! And they had organised a big pool party at the legacy house....as usual!


The first guests had arrived....


And who are these two? Party crashers!!!!!! You're not invited guys! Well, but if you brought food....I guess it's fine....


And they're not alone! There's another one in the garden...


Juliet! You're not saying anything?

Juliet: well...one of them is cute....

........go on grilling your salmon Juliet.....


Jean was feeling a little awkward though...I don't remember if she's a loner, but she didn't feel comfortable with those three strangers at a family party!



Lily, on the other hand, was too surprised to notice the stranger guys...


Lily: Tomeka! You've grown up already!

Tomeka: sure thing, as did the other...surprise! We thought about what you had said, about the pressure and the like, so we thought that it was better if you had a birthday party just for you...a memorable party just for Lily Love!

Lily: oh Tome, I...thank you, that was really sweet....

Rebecca: so what are you waiting for, sis? Go blow the candles!


....when you manage to get to the cake, that is....


It's always the same thing...all of them trying to grab food at the same time...and those who manage...leave food on the ground! That's no good guys, no good! 

Sebastian: but I want salmon! And the stranger guy is in the way...but my daughter got her plate, I want mine too!

Calm down guys and let Lily through. Think: when she's done blowing her candles you'll have more food to fight for!

Ezekiel: this family is crazy...I wanna go home...


Davin: hahaha my nephew Don looks so ridiculous in his swimming trunks!


Fiorella: dad? Please, keep yourself....

Arni: hey, don't take fun of chubby people...I was like that before I went to the army...although I wouldn't recommend it as a way to lose weight anyway...

Ooookay, people! Let Lily blow her candles, will you?


Lily: yes, please, let me blow my candles.....


On the count of three then! Three....two....o-

Grim reaper: mwahahahaahahahahahhahaah beware Loves! I'm back! And cool, I'm crashing a birthday party...I feel so satisfied...

Noooooooo!!!! What are you doing here! You're not invited!

Grim: really? I thought the invitation might have got lost in the way....besides, I'm not here to enjoy the party, I'm here to do my job! And believe me, it's very annoying when it's 40 degrees and you're wearing black....

Get away! Who did you come for? It can't be....


Random paparazzi girl: help! I got stuck and sunburnt...and now I'm on fire!


Oops...I don't know how you get stuck, because there's nothing to get stuck into but...I can't do anything for you girl, it's too late! And I didn't know that sims could die of that actually...

Grim: ehm ehm...it's a new death introduced with Seasons...I read the user's manual you know...while apparently you didn't! mwahahahahaha

Anyways....sorry girl, but it's too late and honestly I'm happy it's not Juliet...it would be so bad for Lily and she's so sensitive at the moment so... RIP and have fun in the afterlife...and remember to use sunscreen next time! (or not to get stuck in invisible obstacles....)


Okay then...now....if nobody else decides to die on our yard...you can blow your candles Lily!


Lily: mmm soooo....what should I wish....well, to have fun in University of course!


Lily: hey...something's wrong here....why did my cake turn black?


Hildur: hahaha Simon is so funny!

........MOVE AWAY FROM THE CAKE PEOPLE!!!!!!!


Delbert: why is that? I want to celebrate my cousin! Wait, why can't I see a thing?


Because the cake's on fire!!!!!! Move away I say!

...and of course, everybody stay exactly as they are! >_< Stupid sims, move away because I can't even cheat as the buy mode isn't available when someone's having birthday! OMG this is no good....it must be a trick from the Grim Reaper... but I don't want anyone else to die today!


Harry: fire! Fire!


Lily: don't worry people, I caused the fire and I'll extinguish it! I'm brave you know, I took it from my mother! Now, Jonas, if you would only move away that would be a plus...

Noooo Lily! Don't do it, you're gonna catch fire! Let the big guy do the job....

Big guy: cool...that's such a cool party!

........




Cyril: cool, a fire!

???: wow this party is so much fun!

Eleanor: this party's lame...

Stranger old guy: that guy...is a werewolf!

Wait....where's Lily? Lilyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Don't dieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!


But in the end, she didn't! She actually saved the day!


Old guy: stop spraying that thing on me, girl...

Lily: don't move, can't you see I'm saving your life?

Shameka: oh....my girl....I'm so proud of my girl....

Harry: I think my muscles have got some tan...don't you think so?

ROFL :D:D:D:D


Anyway, all is well what ends well!


Although I'm not sure what the fire alarm is for....the firefighter arrived when everything was over and the cake and counter had already been replaced...and probably she arrived only because Sebastian called her!


But since she was there, she decided to stay and celebrate Lily's birthday....


Well, at least, if the cake goes on fire again the firefighter will be here already! :D

Stranger old guy: booo! You crashed the party by setting the cake on fire! Booo

Lily: first, technically you are the party crasher, second, I just saved your life, you should show more respect, man....


Lily: so, am I pretty?


Stranger old man: you're a ugly burnt thing.

Thank you. Really. Anyway, go have a bath Lily, so we can all see how beautiful you are! In the meanwhile the others can...-


Simon: AWOOOOOOOOOO!


Full moon. Of course. What else?


Cyril: oh my goodness! Uncle Harry....


Harry: oh my goodness! June! You are....


Harry&June: You're a zombie!


Great. New random zombies in the family.

Rebecca: of course uncle Ezekiel, I'll write my autograph for you...

Ezekiel: yay!

..........................


Sebastian: oh my goodness...my brother and my daughter are zombies! *faints*



Harry: oh my goodness...I'm a zombie! *faints*



Charlotte: oh my goodness....my sister and uncle are zombies! *faints*


Excuse me? What's wrong with you all? At the other side of the pool also Jean had fainted! This mass fainting had never happened before 0.o


Lily: so, guys....it looks like I really had a memorable birthday party, as Tomeka wished! A death, a potentially mass murder through birthday cake fire, my heroic action of saving the whole lot, full moon, new zombie relatives...wow...


Tomeka: well...I believe we can really call it a day....

Lily: no wait, it's not over yet! Now that we've all grown up, we can take our aptitute tests for university so we can leave tomorrow morning!

Simon: right...but I'm a little scared....aren't you? And I'm only doing this because of you....and because I want to find a girlfriend to make lots of babies with....


Simon: well, on a second thought, I'm really excited to go to university actually!

Lily: ewww babies! How can you think of that, Simon? We're still too young, we have the whole life to enjoy!

Cyril: well, I think you should give it a thought Lil...what if you're chosen as heir? You'll need to have babies then...

Lily: me? No way. I'll adopt! Besides, I don't want any man, I'll never fall in love and behave stupidly like my siblings did!


Cyril: whatever...let's take this test then!



Nobody got scholarships. And I was surprised...what with all the skills Lily had started to learn as a toddler? Weird...anyway, she got a small prize for PE, if she chooses that as her major she will have less credits to take....


Lily: but look! I got some cool stuff! I'm a cheerleader or something now!

....oookay....you'll definitely go for the PE degree...since after your memorable birthday you now have the LTW of being a super hero firefighter....


The day had come at last! Early morning Lily called the University and enrolled herself and her cousins with the following majors:


Lily: Physical Education
Cyril: Fine Arts
Simon and Tomeka: Science and Medicine
Don: Communications


As the moving van arrived, Shameka was the first one to run outside to say goodbye to her little girl Lily, who was now a grown up woman...


Cyril: aunt Shameka...you look rather happy to see us go actually...

Shameka: no way...I'm gonna miss my little Lily...although...


Shameka: I do think you should leave in something different than your underwear, you know?


 Lily: muuuuum!


And off they went, one by one into the moving van....



Cyril: come on Lil! let's go! Our adventures finally awaits!



To be continued.....


I hope you liked the chapter ^_^ Feel free to leave comments, rec and visit the facebook page!
Next one is going to be the last chapter before the heir poll (at least, that's the plan), so start thinking of your favourite heir ;)

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Lovely chapter :) i think I have decided but that last chapter could change everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :):) hehe we'll see...I haven't decided anything for next chapter yet so...we'll see ;) thanks for reading!!!

      Delete