Thursday 9 May 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 22

Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of the Love Legacy!

We left the Loves getting ready for a wedding....but who's getting married? Read on to find out :)

The guests had started to gather on the beach, where the wedding was supposed to take place... everyone was excited to see the bride, but she was nowhere to be seen! The groom was a little stressed out and couldn't understand how the others could be so keen on the chocolate fondue, while his stomach was so twisted!

Juliet, in particular, was really enjoying the fondue :D

When Rebecca and Simon finally made it to the chocolate fountain it was too late and the delicious fondue was already gone!

Rebecca: umph...I swear there was still two portions left when I arrived! How can that be?

Simon: somebody just took them....







Chin-Han: hey guys, this fondue is just delicious! Right Cyril?

Cyril: oh yeah...devine....

Chin-Han: you know what you're missing, mate!

Timoteo: I'm not hungry....all this waiting is making me nervous....

Chin-Han: but you knew it all along, you can't get married before sunset if you don't want to fritter the bride away!

Timoteo: aha...so funny....

So, I guess you've guessed by now...it's Timoteo&Yusun's wedding!

At last, the sun set and the bride appeared!

Take your seat, Loves, the party has just begun!


Shameka: somebody just took my chair! BOOOOOO


Chin-Han: come on, take a sit, man....


Cyril: mmm...I don't know where to sit...the chair on the right or the one on the left?


Riley: hey Delb....what's that you're wearing? I'm not sure it's appropriate for a wedding...

Delbert: I don't care, they better speed the thing up, I'm starving!


Oh well, in the end they did it! 


Congratulations Yusun and Timoteo!


Sebastian: ooooh that was so touching....who would have guessed that she would be the first to marry! I always thought it would be one of my kids....



June waited that the party started and half of the people went on the dancefloor....



...to take her cousin aside and congratulate for her wedding!


Timoteo: mmmm...chocolate....at last I can eat you!

Yusun: June! Can you believe it? I'm married! Me! And to my high school crush! I would have never thought....I always thought it would be you to marry first....

June: I'm so happy for you Yusun! And you're just wonderful....


Yusun: thanks June...your support means a lot to me, really....we've always been the best of friends and always we'll be! And I really hope you'll feel the happiness I'm feeling...I really hope you'll find the one for you soon...



Jonas: hey Charlie...it's really romantic, dancing here under the moonlight...at your cousin's wedding...isn't it?


Charlotte: sure it is...

Jonas: so I was thinking...why don't we do it  as well? Get married?

Charlotte: what? you know we can't...we're too young...

Jonas: yes but I mean, I can't wait to age up to marry you, Charlotte...

Charlotte: oh that's so sweet...of course I'd love it too...

Hildur: hey Delby! What are you doing there all alone...


Hildur: come on dance the chicken dance with me!


XD XD


Before going home, also Sebastian and Shameka enjoyed slow dancing on the dancefloor...


Sebastian: hey Sham, can you believe so much time has passed already?

Shameka: I know...it seems yesterday to me that I was in my wedding dress dancing with my wonderful husband in this very place...

Sebastian: yes...but look at the kids, it's going to be one of ours to get married next...I feel so old!

Shameka: I know...I know...I wonder if it's Theodore or Charlotte?

Sebastian: Theodore of course, Charlotte is too young to think of marriage! Isn't she?


After the wedding frenzy was over, things went back to normal in the legacy house. June and Charlotte were very fond of each other and spent lots of time together, training in the gym.



Of course, when Charlotte wasn't hiding somewhere snogging Jonas or tending the garden with her new fairy powers!














Sophie was really old, but still strong! 

Sophie: oh, hey! Looks like we have a new yellow python! Hi there Mr...

Ossa: Ossa...I'm Ossa...and what do you mean by new...where did the old one go?

Sophie: er...no worries man, you're with the best family you could choose, here! A little crazy but wonderful...

Speaking of craziness...looks like the Loves have organised a new party! And as usual people can't get in and get stuck outside....

but hey! looks like we have a few surprises!

Delbert: hey aunt Sham...look at me...I've grown up! I'm a young adult now!

Sebastian: I see that, man! and you're definitely looking better...congratulations! 

Also Yusun came to attend the party...and I found out that she's now working as a stylist and her lifetime wish is to drink from 20 sims.... (creepy!)

Hildur: hey Yu, so tell me, how's the married life treating you...

Yusun: oh, it's just wonderful, I can't stop staring at my ring! I wish you could feel what I feel!

But for some reason, Theodore wasn't impressed with his cousin's speech...

but I guess he had more important things to think about! 

Ready to grow up, Theo?

Theodore: oh yess...and Riley is going to grow up as well! I can't wait to....


Delbert: hey cousin, what were you saying about Riley?


Theodore: oh, great, perfect timing Del...just wait till I grow up....


Delbert: oh yes, please do...so we can talk as equals!


Shameka: happy birthday son!

Bonehilda: mmm I think this is the perfect moment to step in front of the camera to put these vegetable rolls away in the fridge...oh yess...

Thank you....really...thank you....



Anyways....happy birthday Theodore!!!!











Now, young adult! and family oriented :) And having the LTW of becoming alchemy artisan (or whatever it's called)

Theodore: happy birthday to me! mm how do I look?

Bonehilda: hey you, gorgeous...

Move away from the camera Bonehildaaaaaa! 

XD XD XD 


Anyway, don't you think Theodore has grown up a rather handsome wizard?? I think so :) Second good looking Love kid yay! Sebastian and Shameka had good genes...I've been lucky! Not like...*cough* Benjamin *cough*


Theodore: cool, people, thank you all for coming here to support me...and wow, newly acquired cousin Timoteo, I didn't know you cared for my birthday that much....but now, have a piece of cake and then be ready to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday! Riley? It's your turn now to come to the cake, and I want to be right beside you when you age up....


Riley: I can't....I'm stuck....

Bonehilda: hey girl, stop moaning, I'm also stuck by you, crowd!


Theodore: move along, people! mmm...why do I feel something weird is happening right behind me?



Because your cousin just transformed into her werewolf form! Guess what? Full moon again....another birthday with the full moon, how cool is that? What a timing....



Fiorella: hey guys....

Hey flower, what's that hairdo?

Fiorella: mmm bad hair day I guess....


Fiorella: may I say something?


Yes, of course darling...


Fiorella: I'm not alone.....




Simon: bwaaaaarghhhhhh!



Rebecca: oh, hey cousin, I didn't see you there....




Simon: hey people...how do you like my moustache?



XD XD 



And if we got werewolves it means.....




Don: bleaaaaaaaargh



.....zombies must be close!



looks like we have one new zombie in the family!

Don: hey man, any clue on how to get a piece of cake? Are we lining up or what?


...and he's not alone! Cyril turned into a zombie too...great...but apparently Delbert was cured :D


Eventually Riley managed to make it to her cake!

Riley: so...this is a birthday cake....I had never had one before....

Fiorella: hey, look here, the washing machine!

....something is wrong with that machine. Everybody complains about it. But it's not in the way or broken, I really don't know what's wrong! I'll try to replace it and see if it fixes the issue....


Riley: so, seems like it's my turn now....

Theodore: yeeeeesss! You go girl! Come on, blow your candles and come join me in young adulthood!






Crowd: yeeeeeeeesss!



Riley: here I am Theo, do I look good?

Theodore: oh yes ooooh yesss! My girlfriend is wonderful!

Bonehilda: heeey youuu look here, the dishwasher is...there!

.......................................



Lily: umph...will they ever stop flirting, these two? It's cramped, dirty and everybody's fighting to get to the cake...and they just stand there holding hands! don't they see they're blocking the way?

Hildur: you're fighting windmills there hon...they're hopeless...

Lily: umph I hate love...I'll never ever fall for someone like that!

mmm we'll see....we'll see.....:D



Don: hey guys? I waited in line...now it's my turn but I can't get to the cake!


Simon: growl...

Sebastian: .....are those two related to us?

Yes, they're your nephews....

Sebastian: mmm.....


Sebastian: and these two...will they ever stop smooching?


Rebecca: nope dad....they're hopeless...


Sebastian: maybe if I concentrate hard on tacos they will disappear from my sight....


Bonehilda: mmm I need the toilet...

Whaaat? You don't need toilets...you're supposed to clean them! O_o


Jonas: hey Charlie...I was thinking....remember what I told you at the wedding?


Charlie: of course I do...

Jonas: well...I can't really wait, can you?

Charlie: no...but we're too young now, you know that...

Jonas: so why don't we grow up earlier? Like...tomorrow?

Charlie: really? Do you think it's possible?

Jonas: I think so....

Charlie: oh..okay then! cool...but wait, I'll need to talk to my twin, she needs to age up as well if I do...

Jonas: so do I...but let's do it tomorrow okay? Let's not waste the night away...


Theodore: so...Delbert...time to talk at last....


Delbert: not now Theodore, I'm busy....


Theodore: doing what exactly? Listening to Hildur talking of her favourite food? *chuckles*





Hildur: ...and that's the way pancakes are done! I'm trying to improve my cooking skills and I want to learn a new recipe a day! Maybe...would you like to taste my pancakes, sometime?

Theodore: BOOO, Delbert, BOO!


Delbert: sorry, don't mind him...of course I would like to taste your pancakes Hildur...


Theodore: umph...and what's going on here exactly? Delb? Does it mean you're not interested in Riley anymore? Does it mean....I won?


Delbert: mind your own business cousin, and go celebrate somewhere else, will you?



Hildur: here, wanna se some pictures Delby?


Delbert: sure...

Hey!! mind your hands Delb!!! O_o


Theodore: I...can't...believe...it!!!!! I'd better go celebrate my victory...



Theodore: .... with some crazy smustle! Go gran, the Love's smustle rules :D



Theodore: oh, hey Riley...I was wondering...would you like to come outside?


Riley: oh, of course...why?


Theodore: Where it can be only you and me....you know...there's always someone eavesdropping to your conversations in this house...


Davin: really? I didn't know it!

..... XD XD XD


Davin: no good! My son got my place!


Simon: sorry dad, tonight I got the best observation spot!


Theodore: alone...at last!


Riley: so that's what we came here for *giggles*

Theodore: no...well, yes, but I wanted to tell you something...

Riley: yes...but maybe...later?

















Fairy paparazzi: mmm, do you think they realised we're here?

Zombie: dunno....wait, I'll go ask!

Riley: Theo...wait...

Theodore: what?

Riley: I think I heard something...

Zombie: bleaaaaaargh braaaaaains

Theodore: oh my goodness! You scared us, man! Get away from here!

Zombie: I want your braaaaaains....wizard braaaaains....

Theodore: right, wizard brains! That's why I'm gonna freeze you on the spot!

June: hey Theo, you're making magic? 

Theo: hey...it failed it seems...

June: by the way, Riley told me to tell you she's waiting for you in the sauna...

Zombie: holy plumbob, that was a really gorgeous pair of b-..braaaains....

Theodore: Don't.Even.Think.Of.it!

While the commotion was going on in the front yard...Mr Grim Reaper had visited the family backyard...taking away Quoth the falcon! RIP Quoth...

The following morning Hildur woke up early and for some reason decided to do her homework in the twins bedroom...


...while Theodore improved his muscles and athletic skills with some basketball...


...Shameka helped her husband in the vegetable patch...in her nightgown...



And Juliet decided to listen to Jonas boasting of being the best at doing hot stones massage and set herself ready....although the result wasn't what she had expected...


Juliet: oh, my back! I thought you were giving me a massage, not a back ache!

Jonas: er...I don't think the real problem is your back now...

O.o


er....Juliet? what is wrong with you?

Juliet: dunno...I feel...weird today...like my skin has grown over my nightgown, my hair is gone and my face is green...and I can't see properly...I must have slept badly last night I guess...

er...more than that I guess...

O.o major glitch! urgh >.<




Juliet: what have you done ti me, kid?

Jonas: I did nothing! You just turned up that way....


And that wasn't the only glitch affecting the household, that morning...poor ghost Noodle was stuck at mid air!


O_o


June: hey sis, what's all the commotion out there?

Charlotte: oh, nothing, I think Jonas offered gran a massage....

June: and it's not going really good is it?

Charlotte: well...he needs practising, doesn't he?


Rebecca was standing in the middle of her room, staring at the phone....she couldn't believe she just had a fight with Karl! But it was just too much...the distance...the secrecy....seeing her twin smooching her boyfriend all day long...she missed her vampire boyfriend so much...and she had just asked him to come round for midsummer, after all, he had aged up while she was still a teen...he was free to do what he wanted whenever he wanted! So why didn't he want to visit her? He had somewhere else to be, he had said...was it an excuse?



Rebecca couldn't solve the riddle...and she felt her head would explode if she tried some more...her witchy powers were totally useless in situations like this one! Now, if only she could teleport herself there...but she couldn't, so she set herself at work...homework! As usual....



But it waas not long before her sister came in.


Charlotte: Reb...we need to talk

Rebecca: about what?

Charlotte: well...you know...Jonas and I...we want to get married....

Rebecca: whaaaat? Now? But you can't you're too...

Charlotte: young? Yes I know. That's why we decided we would like to age up. Today.

Rebecca: WHAT?

Charlotte: but you and Hildur would have to do it as well. So I'm asking...would it be okay for you?


Rebecca: oh my goodness. They really can't stay away from each other, these two....



Jonas: hey Hildur...I need to tell you something...


Hildur: what is that, bro?


Charlotte: so? What do you think?


Rebecca: well...I had got bored of this teen age anyway...and this means no more homework which is a total plus...so yeah, I'm positive


Charlotte: oh my goodness! Thank you thank you thank you sis!


Rebecca: no problem...but on one condition: I want to organise a teen pyjama party...the first and last, okay?


Lily: so, I see you're ready for your birthday party!

Hildur: what? Oh...no, I've never changed my clothes today actually...

And the first guests started to arrive!


Fiorella: hey cousin! oh...


Rebecca: oh...we have the same pj....

Fiorella: our mothers must go shopping at the same place I guess... umph....


Hildur! What are you doing? You're supposed to be in your pj and downstairs ready to age up! Besides...what do you really think you're doing?


Hildur: slow dancing...

But...but...I thought you were into Delbert...weren't you?

Hildur: yeah...but this wolfie is soooo cute! His fur is so soft and...

Mmm....Hildur?

Hildur: yes?

Get away from him, like NOW! And get yourself downstairs with the others and be ready to age up!



Charlotte: so...looks like we're there...we did it...


Jonas: I can't believe they accepted! I can't wait to age up...and as first thing I'll-


Hildur: oh, shut up brother! We all know! Besides, I want to age up to go back slow dancing with Mr fuzzy fur upstairs...



Hildur: come on Jonas, you're the first one!


Jonas: okay...here I go....three....two....one.....sparkles!


Jonas: so? What do you think Charlie?


Charlotte: er....nice...shirt?

Jonas turned... frugal....and he rolled the LTW of having the ideal aquarium or whatever it's called.


June: oh my goodness! Jonas just aged up! So exciting!


Simon: what's exciting, cousin? Birthdays are soooo boring....

Rebecca: hey...I'm next...be ready June...


Here you are Rebecca! Really beautiful indeed! She is now a supernatural lover!


Simon: yeeeee parteeeee

Rebecca: I thought you hated birthdays, Simon....


The next one to age up was Hildur!



She turned neat and rolled the LTW of being popular.


And last but not least....Charlotte!


She became natural cook and rolled the LTW of being blog artist (or whatever it's called).




By the way, she also got a new trait for being high in the nerd scale or what, and became a genius! June also got a new trait for being a jock and became adventurous...I like this new feature :D



Anyway, after the birthday party, life went back to normal once more....




Rebecca decided to register as a self employed painter and set herself to work...




The Eriksson twins spent a lot of time in improving their logic skills while Lily started to be quite addicted to the internet...



And Theodore....






Theodore: *munch munch*


Hey Theodore! Enjoying the cookies...in your swimming suit?


Theodore: oh yeah *munch munch* much better than the boring birthday cake!

Well, Theodore was enjoying life :D

Charlotte, on the other hand, was waiting for the major thing to happen....she thought Jonas would propose to her as soon as they became young adult, as he had said, but he hadn't done the thing yet...so Charlotte was waiting...and waiting....until one morning....


Jonas: hey, Charlie....can we talk?


Charlotte: of course darling...what do you want to talk about?


Jonas: you know, your new sleepwear is very pretty....



Lily: please, PLEASE guys...a hard day at school awaits, I can't start the morning with you two flirting in your underwear in the kitchen...will you ever stop?



Jonas: maybe here we'll be left alone....


Charlotte: yes...it's far more suitable here...so, what did you want to talk about?

Jonas: well I was thinking...er....


Jonas: marry me, Charlotte?



Charlotte: oh my goodness! Jonas! I thought you'd never ask...of course I will...



Charlotte: let's celebrate with a picture!



Theodore: hey guys...what are you doing?


Jonas: they'll never leave us alone...will they?

Charlotte: not till we're still living all together....


Charlotte: hey mum...wanna know the news?


Shameka: umph be quick kid, I'm heading to the sauna right now...

Charlotte: well, you know Jonas...

Shameka: of course I do kid, what are you saying? Don't waste precious sauna minutes please...


Charlotte: well, he's just proposed and I said yes! We're getting married!


Shameka: woooow that's a news! Congratulations kid!


Rebecca was sitting in her armchair feeling annoyed. Not only Karl would not come to visit her, alleging mysterious "other stuff to do"...but now he wasn't even answering her calls! What was going on there?



But the feeling faded away as soon as her sister walked into the room...her witchy powers sensed she had something important to tell her!


Rebecca: Charlie! What's wrong?


Charlotte: nothing, nothing is wrong....quite the opposite actually...Reb, I wanted you to be the first one to know, only mum happened to be there so I told her first....me and Jonas are getting married!


Rebecca: oh my goodness! Charlie! Really! I can't believe it! I'm so happy for you!


Charlotte: thank you sis...


Rebecca: oh my goodness...and when is that? Are you planning a big party or a private thing?

Charlotte: well, actually, I wanted to ask you if you could help me get dressed...we're leaving for the place we chose in like two hours!


Charlotte: so....do you think this dress suits me?



Rebecca: oh my goodness, sister, you're stunning!



Rebecca: really really stunning! I can't believe you're getting married! It seems like yesterday we celebrated Snowflake Day and we got our first brooms!



The place Charlotte and Jonas had chosen to celebrate their wedding was pretty stunning as well...


Since they both loved nature and Charlotte was a fairy, they wanted to get married close to a pond with a waterfall, in a pretty lovely setting!

And while they were waiting for the bride, the fishermen, er -women, of the family decided it was the perfect time to throw the fish hook...oh well, the crazy Loves are always the same!


But finally the bride walked towards her beloved Jonas waiting for her under the wedding arch...and closely followed by her bridesmaid, her twin sister Rebecca....



And finally Charlotte&Jonas's dream came true....



and they became husband and fairy-wife!



 Aren't they just a wonderful couple? <3 Congratulations guys! The first potential heir couple :)

 And now....let the party begin!


Theodore: hey Riley...you look really beautiful, you know?


Riley: thanks Theodore...

Theodore: do you want to dance?


The sun was about to set and everybody was having fun. Either at the chocolate stand or dancing...the Loves had thrown another crazy party!


But one of them didn't feel like dancing or eating chocolate....


June was still sitting in her chair...watching people gather on the dance floor at the other side of the pond... but she didn't feel like dancing...


As she watched the others have fun, she felt sad. Happy for her sister, but sad for herself. It should have been her first...she was the oldest...it seemed so easy, it had been all so easy for Charlotte...but not for her. Life hadn't treated her the same way. In fact, it hadn't been fair at all....

???: I wonder...if the most beautiful girl of the party wants a dance....maybe?


June: what?



To be continued.......


I hope you liked the chapter :)
Feel free to leave comments, recs and visit the facebook page for updates and sneak peeks if you like!

Next chapter coming asap :)
Byeeeeeeeeeee


2 comments:

  1. Well Rebecca has aged up beautifully hasn't she! Ooh and who has turned up for June I wonder ;) Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure she has! I was like, wow, good genes indeed :D hehehe guess who it may be ;););) hugs back! and thanks for reading :)

      Delete