Thursday 2 May 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 21

Hello people! Welcome back to the Love Legacy :)

In last chapter the whole mystery of Aurora Skies was finally solved! Bringing a final relief in the family...as well as an unexpected romance for the twins! Although Theodore and Charlotte seem to have found peace, June hasn't found her happy ending (yet), and Rebecca had to leave her loved one back in Aurora Skies...




So that was it. Once again, back home from Aurora Skies. With one difference though: this time they had brought with them two more family members!


Giselle's family was leaving soon, Eleanor's house was too small, Amanda's and Harry's place were cramped already. So the only option was to squeeze a little to fit the ten of them in the legacy house...

NDA: thanks twallan's portrait panel mod :D:D:D


A new bed was added in Theodore's room for Jonas, while Hildur shared Lily&June's room as June had moved to Juliet's bedroom.



The new kids seemed to adapt to the life of the family pretty well...as days passed they looked happier and healthier.


Hildur had taken a liking to cooking and was now getting cooking lessons from Juliet.




While Jonas, although still a little pale, was definitely living out of pure love!


Rebecca, on the other hand, was missing Karl very much. She kept herself busy painting, which was her new hobby.


Or, she wrote him letters...they looked far more personal than emails or sms, she thought.


She had always known their relationship would be a long distant one, but she really liked the guy and really wanted to try. Nothing is impossible if you're in love right? But now she realised she had undervalued the power of distance...it was okay to write or call but she really needed him there with her...she couldn't think that she would have to go to the prom alone! While the only thing she really wanted was to go with him....


June was also getting busy to avoid anguishing thoughts about Arni flooding her mind. She found out tha running on the threadmill helped a lot...



But also training other people was kind of liberating!


Uncle Harry was her first victim :D

With even more people in the house, a lot of house work needed to be done! Thanks goodness we have.....


Sebastian???

Hey there! What are you doing?

Sebastian: oh hey Hedwig-the-voice, long time no hear...I'm making my daughters' beds, isn't it obvious?

Yes but....isn't it Bonehilda's job?

Sebastian: yeah but...she nowhere to be seen you know...and someone needs to do the chores...

mmm.... Bonehildaaaaa where are youuuuuuuuuuu......





Bonehilda: shush! I'm trying to scare master Theodore....he's so concentrated in creating elixirs...I want to sneak up behind him and say...BOO!

...................okay, let's move on..... where were we? Oh yes, since we're here...Theodore is mastering his alchemy skills!


While little Lily started with the science lab...everybody in this house seem so keen to make any kind of potions!



Speaking of Lily....she's grown up quite in the shadow of her siblings poor kid, but she's going to have her special chapter soon :) In fact, she's going to become a teen really soon! So she's taking advantage of her last hours as a child to invite her friends over!



Here they are, Lily's guests! Mostly her cousins plus two random kids she met at school!



Hey Juliet, what are you doing?


Juliet: I'm baking cookies! Chocolate chips cookies...for the kids you know? They'll need them after the scary story Lily's planning to tell....


Apparently only her cousins were keen on listening...the other two kids from school just disappeared! O_o


Downstairs a little drama was going on....

Hey June, what's wrong?

June: I was victim of a prank...me! Someone had put something in the sink...and it sprayed water all over! I can't believe it....it had never happened before! Maybe...the new kids?

Mmm I'm gonna check...



Rebecca: hey, I know it was you bro!  I'm not saying it wasn't fun...but why are you doing pranks on your own family?

Theodore: don't know sis...because I'm hotheaded maybe? Sorry, I can't control it if I wake up with the wrong mood....


To make himself forgiven, Theodore did the laundry....and look what he found!


New gnome :D One day I'm going to take a picture of all the family gnomes :D

But he wasn't the only addition to the house!


Rebecca has the zoologist LTW and she wants to catch 20 small animals....and she started providing the house with a new yellow python! Say hi to Ossa (meaning bones....my game has a funny taste for names :D)



The day was nearly over, Lily's friends had left and she decided to enjoy a bed fairy tale...it would be one last times she could do that....and it was pretty special, as the story teller tonight was her grandfather!


Isn't it cute? I think it's one of the cutest pictures ever <3


Ben's tale must have been really entertaining since ghost Ralston decided to join the party and listen to the story....But Benjamin didn't like her and Lily was angry her granddad had stopped reading! Poor Ralston :(



Finally prom day arrived!


Hildur: I can't believe I'm going to a dance! I've never been to a dance before...I'm sooooo excited!

June: hey Charlie, have fun...but not too much okay?

Charlotte: oh please June...not the older sister talk...you've been there as well!

June: as a matter of fact I haven't...didn't feel like going to the prom at the time...

Charlotte: I'm sorry sis....

June: it's okay...I wasn't strong enough as Reb is, to go alone...anyway, before you get in the limo, I'll take a picture of my wonderful siblings all dressed up to go to prom!

Hildur: yeeees please, picture!

June: get ready then, on the count of three! Three....


Theodore: hey man, what's the matter with you...stop glaring at us! I thought you were over it


Riley: leave him alone, Theo...

Theodore:...besides, you even got yourself a date to the prom! what's your deal?

Delbert: ....

June: ....two....



Hildur: hey Delby? Look at the camera and smiiiile! It's my first ever prom, I want all the pictures to be perfect! Did you hear me?

Delbert: ........


June: ....one.....


June: ....smiiiiile! Good, now you are ready to go!



Sophie: mmm limo....


Sophie: may I come to the prom too?


Charlotte: Sophie! I'm sorry puppy we can't bring you....


On a side note: although it's like the last day of spring, the temperature is still too cold and they all changed into their outwear! Which means, they went to prom that way...and stayed that way! In the pictures included....oh well....

Anyway! The prom was a success! Theo and Riley were crowned prom king and queen and they are now going steady (although they haven't been on a real date yet...but we'll fix this soon :D), as well as Charlotte and Jonas! But poor Rebecca had an awful evening and even got involved in a fight :( Hildur had all the nice pictures she wanted and was over the moon when she came home...although we are not to know what Delbert thought about all that! I just hope he didn't stay that grumpy for the whole evening :)

Anyway for most of the kids it was a success!


But although happy that Riley had asked him to go steady, Theodore was puzzled and didn't know what do to next. Shy as he was, he didn't want to bother any of his siblings with this, they all had their things going on...besides he always acted as if he was the strong man of the family who always knows what to do. But that wasn't true...not with love related matters anyway.


So he turned to Bonehilda, who liked to keep him company while he researched on alchemy (instead of working, I'd say....)

Theo: ...and so I brought Riley to the prom...everything was perfect, we danced all night together and couldn't take the eyes away from each other...but I believe the punch had something to do with that also...we were even voted as prom king and queen! Me! Mr Theodore Shy Love...can you believe it? And then Riley asked me to go steady and I couldn't believe it...and she kissed me and I was like wow! over the moon. Everything was so blurred around me, I couldn't see anyone else but her...but then, maybe it was also the effect of too much punch.... anyway, I'm really happy that Riley and I are officially going out now, that's what I longed for...but the point is: what should I do now? I mean, we haven't gone on a date yet...it just happened thanks to the prom setting.....but I'm too shy to call her today! What if she changed her mind?

Bonehilda: .....

Theo: okay, I got it, I'm gonna call her and ask her out....


Theo: ...uh...hey Riley? It's me...hi...yes I'm fine...how are you?...good...good....listen I was thinking...you once mentioned you like movies so...how about...we go to see one at the new movie theater downtown? Like...now? ...good! See you there then....


It was a rainy afternoon (why is it always raining in my game?) and Theodore had forgotten to take his umbrella...luckily he didn't have to wait too much before Riley arrived as well....


Theodore couldn't stop thinking that she was really beautiful....but he couldn't utter a single word! He just hoped she knew what was going on in his head...

Riley: Theodore you forgot your umbrella! Come on let's go inside before you get all soaked up...

Riley: mmm that's rather quiet 'round here....I believe people don't really go to the movies during the afternoon...oh well, we'll have the place all for ourselves!


Theo: right...just a sec I'll buy us tickets....


Riley: so....


Theodore: so....

Riley: there's really none else in here...

Theodore: yeah...


Theodore:...and...what kind of movie....


Riley: shush! It's starting!


.....



Theodore: romantic movie. Oh great. Just great.


Riley: do you like romantic comedies Theo?

Theodore:...oh yeah, my favourite kind! ......


When the movie was over and the lights went up again, Theodore realised Riley was not having much fun either...


Theodore: er Riley...should we go now? Or do you want to stay?


Riley: oh. No we can go, if you want...


Theodore: er...Riley....


Theodore: I'm not sure you enjoyed the movie...


Riley: well...it's okay...


Riley: it's just...it was all so different at the prom...I thought you loved me when you agreed to be my boyfriend...but now you're so...I don't know...distant...I'm sorry I didn't want to force anything on you that you didn't want...I just thought...


Theodore: you didn't force anything Riley...it's just....I'm really shy...and I never know what to do....


Riley: I know, but we were alone in the whole room, no lights, romantic movie on and you didn't even take my hand...maybe you dont feel th-....


 ......




Riley: Theo....

Theodore: If can't really talk about how I feel it doesn't mean I can't show you...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


So, in the end, it was a wonderful date, for the both of them :) <3







While Theo was enjoying his date, he ignored what was going on back home....

Charlotte....what are you doing?

Charlotte: shush! I just snuck in my brother's magic room....

I can see that..but why? Besides, it's not his room...

Charlotte: but this is his elixirs cupboard! That's where he stores all the experiments he makes...

And what are you looking for, exactly?

Charlotte: aha, found it! Just wait and see....

What....



Charlotte: cooooool! Look at my wings!


Charlotte! You turned yourself into a fairy! Why did you do that?

Charlotte: oh, come on...you know I've always wanted to be a fairy...I've never been much into witchcraft really...and since that adventure in Aurora Skies I've always wanted to become a fairy! Besides, Jonas seemed impressed by fairies too so....

Did you do it for him? But he's already madly in love with you Charlie!

Charlotte: I know I know...but no, it's not only for him, it's mainly for me! I was just too dumb at alchemy to make the elixir myself...I had to wait Theo to make it....and to get out of the way for a while hehe!

Charlotte: now, let's go see what he thinks of me....


Charlotte: hey Jonas! Turn around and look at me....

Jonas: ...Charlotte! What....how.....

Charlotte: look, I can fly!!!!! And project auras....

Jonas: I see...but how did you do that?

Charlotte: I used one of Theodore's elixirs! I don't know if it's permanent, but it looks I'm a fairy now! Don't you like me? I thought you liked fairies...

Jonas: of course I like you Charlie...witch or fairy or whatever, it doesn't matter, I like you anyway...

Charlotte: awww thank you.....but now wait, I need to tell my sister! She will not believe it....

On a side note: why are you always going around in your sleepwear, Jonas????


Charlotte: hey sis, what are you doing?


Rebecca: daydreaming....you?


Rebecca: wh...hey! what....are those...wings? How....


Charlotte: oh yeah baby, say hi to your fairy twin sister!


Rebecca: oh my goodness! I knew you wished to become a fairy but...how did you do it?


Charlotte: I used one of Theodore's elixirs...I suck at alchemy but I read that it's possible to create such a thing....and when Theodore went out today I checked his storage and found out he had three samples...I tried one and here I am!

Rebecca: wow....

Charlotte: you're not mad...are you? You know I wasn't a very good witch as you are...

Rebecca: no I'm not mad...it's just...this won't break us apart, right? We'll still share our special connection....


Charlotte: of course sister! I guess it's going to be even more powerful now...witchy power plus fairy power....it's going to be a blast!



Theodore: Charlotte! So it's true...what Jonas said....you've managed to turn in a fairy at last....stealing from my secret storage I dare say....I can't believe it Charlie! You're the most peaceful...and naive in the family, and now this....



Charlotte: I'm sorry bro, I didn't mean to steal your elixir...it's just I didn't know if it would work and I wanted to try...besides, as Hedwig-the-voice said, it's not your room, it's not locked so you see? I didn't steal, I just used the family magic room.....


Theodore: but I was going to sell that elixir! You know how much it's worth?

Charlotte: but there are still two other bottles Theo! Besides, you don't need money now...

Theodore: no...but I'm saving....and anyway, it's not your business! You just ask if you need anything next time, okay sis?

Charlotte: okay...but aren't you happy your elixirs really work?




Charlotte: oh wait bro, someone just commented on my blog....cool! I now have eleven followers!

Yes, Charlotte rolled the wish to start a blog and is now writing a personal blog named "a witchy fairy tale"...


Shameka: oh my....


What's wrong? The toilet's not broken so...

Shameka: my girl...is really a fairy!

Oh, yes she is!

Shameka: ...I think I need a steam bath....

As always, Sham.... :D and since you're there, I think you should try to get ready for tomorrow as well...it's Lily's birthday!


Shameka: then I'll also need a mud bath...do you think it'll make the wrinkles go away?



The following day was not only Lily's birthday...it was the first day of summer! Which Hildur decided to celebrate with a bath in the hot tub....



While outside the first guests to Lily's party had started to arrive!



And look, Don and Tomeka, Harry's twins, had aged up as well...



And so had Simon, Amanda's son! He's the copycat of his dad but with Benjamin's colours!



Cyril: gran! Why has everybody aged up already...and I haven't?


Juliet: don't worry kid, I feel you're going to age up before Lily, anyway....

Reeeeeally? Why do you think so, Jul? ;D



Well, anyway, at last it was Lily's turn!


Happy little Lil?

Lily: yesss! At last I'm going to be a more active part of this family...I'm fed up of leaving space to my siblings' lives...I want to have a more important role in the legacy you know!

Of course...and you'll have it don't worry...a whole chapter for you! Coming in a while....


On a side note: are those the chocolate chips cookies that Juliet cooked a few days ago?  >.<  Ewww



There you go Lil! Almost all of your siblings and cousins are there for you....Make a wish and blow your candles....three...two....one...


(By the way: the guy at the right is teen Cyril! Juliet was right...he was going to grow up right before Lily...what a guess....:D)


Lily: yess, I'm going to be really part of this story, with a plot of my own, at last! I can't believe it....



Lily: happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee



Lily: hello people! I'm a teen...and I feel good!


...and adventurous, like her new trait! Say hi to Lily!!!!!


The last of the Love kids growing up! And looking really beautiful I think!



Lily: good, cake time! First slice for me! What's wrong with you all...it's my birthday! can't I have the first slice?


....no...I think they think you're into the whole cake girl.... :D:D:D



June: hey, bro, what's wrong?

Theo: June...I was thinking...if Lily just grew up...it means...

June: yep, you're next brother! And the twins will follow...and Lily again...and then you know what comes next?


HEIR POLL!!!!! it's coming closer people, start thinking of who you'd like to be the heir for generation 3! Although before that Lily will have a special chapter all for herself so you'll get to know her better :)


But before that, there's something the Loves must do.....


It was early morning of the second day of summer and Giselle, her husband Kent and brother Ricky were waiting for the ship that would carry them to their new life and pirate adventures....


Nobody knew they were there, Giselle was really bad at saying goodbye and she didn't want to break her mother's heart even more...she only hoped she would understand they were doing this to have a better life and be happier...it's what they had always wanted to do and now the time had finally come!

June: hey you! What do you think you're doing? Leaving without saying goodbye?


Giselle: June! How did you know we were here? And what are you doing out at this time of dawn?



June: I always know where to find my favourite auntie...and I thought to come and say goodbye...besides, they're all up at the house, getting ready...


Giselle: oh yeah, the wedding! Take pictures and send them to me, okay?

June: sure....

Ricky: I can't believe I have to say goodbye to my drums...

June: er...whatever...

Kent: June, it's really nice of you to come here to say goodbye...but I think you should leave now, it's almost time and the ship wont come to stop here if they see you're with us from afar...


June: so...that's it....will I see you again, some day?


Giselle: I hope so, June...and listen, we're now heading to Barnacle Bay and from there, well, I don't know, we're going to look for some quests there. They say all the inhabitants of Barnacle Bay are pirates...or former pirates...we hope they can help us...but anyway, there, at least, I should be able to communicate! I'll write you soon June, okay? As soon as I can...and tell mum not to worry for us, we'll be fine...and happy, at last....




Giselle: goodbye kid...embrace mum and the others for me, okay?


Back to the legacy home Shameka was checking herself in the mirror...


Shameka: mmm...Seb, I can't tell if this dress is appropriate...what do you think?


Sebastian: I think my wife is just wonderful as always, dear!


Shameka: you look good too darling...your wedding suit still suits you well!


Rebecca: mmm I'm not sure this dress suits me....maybe it's the colour....


Charlotte: it's purple Reb...you're always wearing shades of purple, because it suits you. Come on, it's late!


Hildur: hey Lil, are you done? We're leaving like...now...


Lily: sure! it's just...I haven't got used to see myself as a teen yet...but I'm ready, come on, let's go!

Ready...steady....




Hildur: so, why are we not leaving? Where's the car?


Jonas: I think the driver is having some issue...

Sebastian: *sighs*

Theodore: what's wrong dad?

Sebastian: I can't believe we're going to her wedding! I remember when she was born...I feel...old!

Juliet: old? I am old my son! But I feel young inside...in fact, I'd love to spray tag the wall...fancy some new graffiti in the garage, son?

Shameka: mmm I think I should go check on Rembrandt...

Lily: muum? We have to go, we're late!

June: oh, trees...I love nature....

Rebecca: so, Charlie, how is that fairy elixir treating you? You're still in your full fairy powers?



And once again the pure Love madness strikes back :D

But the question is....who's getting married? Read on to find out! Chapter 22 coming asap :)

Leave comments&rec&likes on the facebook page if you do (like :D)!

Hope you liked the chapter, the more intense part was over with chapter 20 so now we're back to more crazy legacy stuff :D

Byeeeeeee ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment