Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 19


Hello everyone! And welcome back to another chapter of the Love Legacy!

We left the kids having fun at the spring festival....jealous of the friendship that seemed to be in development between Riley and his cousin Delbert, Theodore had finally taken the courage to ask Riley to slow dance! While his rival was busy playing a game of horseshoes all by himself...


June: hey Delb....why are you staying here all alone...come up to dance with us!

Delbert: oh yeah, and look at your brother making out with the girl I want? No, thank you...

June: hey, there's no reason to...

Delbert: you brainless girl, you don't get it do you? Your dear perfect brother just stole my girlfriend!

June: what did you just say? If your brain wasn't so broken with stupid jealousy you'd see the truth!

Delbert: which is?

June: don't you see? she's my brother's IF for plumbob's sake, she's always been his! There's no way you can change this...besides, you wouldn't stand a chance anyway!

Delbert: really? well, we'll see about that! She's still living with me and not with you all so...just wait and see! I'm leaving now, I can't spend one more minute with you lot!

Poor jealous Delbert...he's always been a little unlucky...remember what he got for the Snowflake gift giving party? Ugly toy...toilet paper...that must have been some kind of childhood trauma you know... :D

Aaah will he ever find love, poor unlucky Delbert?

Riley: hey June...what's wrong?

June: it looks like this machine is not working if only one person is using it...but I wanted to know if Arni still loves me, wherever he may be!

Riley: I'm sorry to see you worried...but I'm sure he still loves you...if it was true love, it isn's something that can be easily washed away you know...

June: I guess....thanks...

Riley: so what does this machine do?

June: oh, it shows how strong your love is but the one you love must be here to use it with you to make it work....maybe you could try it with my brother...? *giggles*

Theodore: what about me?

June: nothing...nothing...I leave you to it now, brother!

Theodore: so...how does this thing work...I guess you should help me press this lever Riley...

Riley: oh...sure....

Riley: Theo...does this mean...

Theodore: yeah, maybe this machine will be able to show what my shyness is preventing me to say...

Indeed, the Love-o-meter said they were "pure electricity" :D

The day was over, but before going home, everybody got the chance to try skating! (sorry for the dark picture)

Theodore was pretty good at it!


And even taught Riley how to skate....

cuute <3 

...although sometimes they both fell on the ground!

Despite the bruises, Theodore felt like the happiest man in the world!

But when they arrived home a sad surprise was awaiting....

Shameka: noooooo evil grim reaper visited us again! I can't believe it!

Oh my...Sham...what happened? Is it...it can't be Juliet, can it?

Shameka: ...M....Magnus is gone! 

Oh...the snake...right...but you never cared for him Sham!

Shameka: how can I go on without him??????

Bonehilda: cool...do you think we're going to see his snake ghost?

Enough....RIP Magnus, you will be missed more than you could have guessed!

The following day June came home from school with Riley...

The girls had apparently bonded quite a lot... besides, June was determined not to let that cousin Delbert wreck her brother's life! So, the less time Riley spent with him, the better!

Since she couldn't find any solution to mend her broken heart, she had decided to dedicate her energies in helping with other people's one! Specially if it was her dear brother's heart risk ing shattering... 

Theodore decided to set his shyness aside and take advantage of the situation....

...and ask Riley something really important.....

Theodore: so....Riley...I...er...you know....have you heard the news at school? There's prom coming up....so I....er....thought that you...I...wecouldgotogether...er...right?

Riley: oh....Theo....*sighs* I thought you'd never ask! Of course I'll come with you....

And Theodore's heart felt a lot relieved :D

He would have loved to spend the whole afternoon with Riley but unluckily....


schoolwork came first!

Come on, Theo, you're a clever wizard, you should be able to finish your homework in no time like your kid sisters!

Theodore: but I'm also hot headed so...I hate school! School sucks! I don't want to do my homework, I want to go out with Riley!

I sense you'll have your chance soon boy, but first: homework!


In the meanwhile, his crazy parents were absorbed in a deathly basketball match! Which eventually Sebastian won!


Riley stayed for dinner and started a long conversation about the weather with Charlotte...

While our maid was starting to feel the job pressure...

Bonehilda: this job....is soooo tiring!


Bonehilda: I'd better have a drink....

Feeling better now?

Bonehilda: ah yess, this is so refreshing!

Good ^_^


Juliet: Good? Good? This is not good at all! We're a family of 8 plus a dog, a cat, two birds and tons of IFs! Know what it means?


Juliet: yes, loads of dirty laundry! And guess who has to do it if Bone Lady doesn't bother? Yeah you guessed right, ME!


Juliet: SO, Ms Bones, feeling better now? I see you took some food out of the fridge...hungry?


Bonehilda: uh? No, it's for you, I see you haven't had your dinner yet Ms Juliet...

Juliet: er....


Juliet: I'd better go have a nap on my rocking chair....

Bonehilda: oh, Miss June, I have dinner ready for you!


Bonehilda: here, have this delicious frozen brains!

June: er....you okay?

I think she's a bit burnt out, June....Just don't mind her...by the way, why are you in your swim wear?


June: ah, don't wanna talk...bad evening!

I really wanted to relax in the hot tub, but when I got in it broke...so I set myself at repairing it...
it was sooo cold!






And then my phone rang...twice...and nobody spoke! I guess it was a prank....I hate that! Bad evening...

Mmm poor kid...just go to have a warm bath, okay?


In the hallway, two sisters were bonding while playing chess...

Lily: so, Reb, now you can tell me what was that secret about....

Rebecca: secret?

Lily: the secret phone call you had to make...you told me you would tell me later and never did... I think it's time now, I hate to be left out from everyone's secrets! I'm old now you know...

Rebecca: right...right...it was about our friends in Aurora Skies... I think they're in trouble and need our help...how would you like to go back with us?

Lily: cool! I mean, I hope nothing wrong happened to your friends but...I'd be happy to go back! When are we leaving? And wait, do mum and dad know about this?

Rebecca: nope....but I'm working on it....


Juliet: so...tell me kid, what did you want to tell me?


Rebecca: er...yeah, I was wondering...simearth is round right? So how long does it take to go from here to...say, Aurora Skies?

Juliet: what?

Rebecca: er....


Rebecca: okay then, gran, I know something...but don't know how to tell mum and dad...or June, for one.

Juliet: okay, explain yourself kid because I'm not getting anything of what you are saying...

Rebecca: let's say I think I know what happened to our friends in Aurora Skies....and it's no good...and we think it's best if we go on a rescue mission...before worse things happen...


Juliet: wait, how can you be sure? For what I know, nobody is answering the phone...I even tried to call that guy, Erik but his phone was off. Maybe they got a major snowfall and consequent powercut or something... besides, what does it mean we think we should go on a rescue mission? I don't get it...how did you find out?

Rebecca: er...someone else told me and no, it's not the power cut...something bad happened and we need to go up there to rescue Jonas and Hildur... it seems we are their only hope! Please gran, I thought you would understand....


Rebecca: I'm not asking you to bring us to the moon, it's just another little trip to a place you loved...to rescue our friends from the terrible fate that is awaiting them...

Juliet: okay, but are you sure you can trust this mysterious person who told you the news?

Rebecca: of course he can be trusted! But it's important that none knows who he is....especially June...

Juliet: June! Why didn't you tell her? You've seen your sister eaten by her sorrow and worries and you didn't tell her! Why did you do such a thing?

Rebecca: I couldn't....we need to go there to the rescue of Jonas and Hildur but Arni...


Juliet: what's with him?

Rebecca: we can't do anything about him at the moment...and I'm not sure June will understand that...or how she will take it....and we can't just go back without her....so I thought that maybe you could tell her....

Juliet: wait kid, before doing or saying anything I need to know more than that...so I believe you need to tell me the whole story or we're not going anywhere....


Lily: hey Pal, know what? We're going back to Aurora Skies! But nobody knows yet so it's a secret!

Pal: oh cool! and what is Aurora Skies?

Lily: it's a totally wonderful place Pal! You've been there, it's just you weren't alive yet....


Rebecca: mmm my sister's gone crazy! I guess she really feels lonely if she has pillow fights with herself...

Honestly Reb, you're a witch, I thought you could guess she's fighting with her IF....

Rebecca: oh...yeah...right....

Besides, it's dawn! Have you spoken with granny all this time?

Rebecca: yeah...I'm rather tired now, I'm going to bed...

Wait! What did she say? Did she agree?


I guess so....

Juliet: er...June...I need to tell you something...

June: what's up gran?


Juliet: okay, just don't freak out...


Juliet: morning, son...

Sebastian: hey mum, what's up?

Juliet: we need to talk...

Sebastian: really? about what?


Juliet: how about having another little trip to Aurora Skies?

Sebastian: what? we've just come back a few weeks ago!


Juliet: well, there's something you must know...your kids are worried that something bad happened to their friends up there...well, Rebecca just found out it's true...and they need us to go to the rescue...


Sebastian: oh....and how did she find out? I thought they just had a snowstorm and a major power cut....

Juliet: she wouldn't tell...but she was sure of what she said...their friends might be in danger, I think we should really go... I'm worried son, what if something really bad happened to them? Will you leave those kids alone? Your own kids seemed to like them so much....


Sebastian: hey, voice...I'm sure you know something....why don't you just tell us what's going on?

No way, Rebecca will, when the right time comes, once you're there I suppose....

Sebastian: but wouldn't it be easier if you just...

No! It would just make things harder...


Sebastian: so, lovely daughter of mine...it seems we're paying another visit to your friends in Aurora Skies...

Rebecca: I'm glad you understood dad, they really need us to be there....

Sebastian: I don't think I really understood what's going on...for example, I'd be happier if I knew where all this information came from...


Rebecca: hey, look at the time, I need to get ready for school! See you later dad....

Sebastian: ....this doesn't look good....does it? What is she hiding?












Juliet knew who Rebecca's secret informer was, and she still wasn't sure a vampire could be trusted...but it seemed he was the good twin, and Rebecca trusted him so she had decided to give him a chance...and believe him. She wouldn't give him away though! She only could imagine what the reaction of the others would be....

She had told June that she had got a phone call from an old man she had met in Aurora Skies, but for some reason she felt her story wouldn't hold much...besides, she was worried about June...she feared her talk had given her granddaughter the wrong idea and now June seemed to be hoping for something...or someone, Juliet knew wouldn't be there....but telling her the truth would break her heart...and it was too late now to change the version of facts, anyway.


June was, in fact, very happy to go back to Aurora Skies. She knew it was a rescue mission, and she was worried, but still, at last she would know what was going on for sure! And she would meet Arni...the only thought made her heart beat so fast...


Bonehilda: oh, I'm happy you're happy Miss June! Here, have some more frozen brains!

Poor Bonehilda is still a little burnt out...she keeps on taking out food from the fridge and place it on the counters...till all the three of them are full with food! And if you take away one plate, she soon replaces it with something else from the fridge 0_o


Probably she's a little at a loss now that Sophie learnt all the possible tricks and she has nothing more to teach her...


Rebecca: so, Lil, have you heard? Daddy bought the tickets to go back to Aurora Skies!

Lily: I know...I'm happy your plan is working....

Sophie: mmm I smell food...please gimme some, Charlotte?


Charlotte: so, sis...it seems we're going back! Cool!

Rebecca: yeah...I'm happy to go back...but I'm rather worried...

Charlotte: listen, are you sure you can believe him? Maybe it's not as bad as he told you...

Rebecca: yes, I'm sure, and I'd love everyone to stop asking!

Charlotte: well, just me and gran...anyway, sorry sis, it's just...you know what his brother did...besides, I didn't know you two were close....


Theodore: Rebecca...we need to talk... did I just hear....what I think I heard?

Rebecca: er....


Theodore: dad told me he knew from gran our friends needed our help but....what's exactly going on? Are you really getting those info from a vampire? After what he did to our sister?

Rebecca: it's not him, it's his brother! And he's good, he and his sister helped June, remember?

Theodore: whatever...

Rebecca: please, just believe me okay? But don't tell mum and dad....or June...specially June...I'm not sure how she'd take it...besides, you all were not supposed to know whom I got the info from...


Morning, June! Excited for the big day?

June: what? I don't think we're going to leave for Aurora Skies today....

No, I meant....it's your birthday!

June: oh, right, and that's a good thing, I was tired of studying! And I would not be able to endure another prom alone....

As a matter of fact, you didn't go to the last one...but anyway I know you're a bit anxious for the Aurora Skies thing so, know what could make you forget the worries for a while?


June: what?

Go organise your birthday party!!!


June: right...right, here I call!

Charlotte: hey, sis! Happy birthday!


Hey Shameka! What are you doing?

Shameka: mmm what? I'm checking my wrinkles..my girl is becoming a young adult today...I feel so old! Looks like yesterday she was born...time is running so fast! I'm going to die sooooon!

No you're not going to...Okay, no good, please engage yourself in some other activity than looking at yourself in the mirror!


Shameka: like doing the laundry since Bonehilda is too burnt out to do it and is again drinking downstairs instead of doing her job?


...or, go finhing?

Shameka: now this is nice! Fishing relaxes me so much....

There's a reason you have 10 skill points you know....


Theodore: umph...

Oh my...what's wrong today? why is everybody feeling depressed?

What's up Theodore?

Theodore: my sister is growing up.... it means...I'm the next one in line to grow up! I have been a teen just for a little while, I haven't brought Riley to prom, I haven't even been on a date with her actually! I can't grow up!

Relax Theo, you're not growing up anytime soon! You still have much (some) time left as a teen...and you'll get to go on a date with your Riley, promise!



June: hey bro, my birthday party is starting, like, now, could you please pull a happier face?


Delbert: mwahahahah Theodore, your evil cousin is heeeeeere to give you hell! mwahahahahaha

Theodore: mmm not now Delbert, I'm not in the mood...

Delbert: you're so boring, cousin...



Delbert: yeah, you stay there brooding, while I take my place near the birthday girl to spoil all of her pictures mwahahahaa

Mmm what's wrong with you Delbert? I don't think you have "evil" among your traits...


Giselle: go on, June, blow your candles!

Charlotte, Lily, Theodore: yeeeeeeessss!!!!

June: yesss! Birthday! My birthday!!!


June: make a wish, June.....



June: ...and blow candles!

Delbert: ....I know what she wished for....do you want me to tell you?

No dear, that's not nice...besides, we all know...


June: sparkles....here you are...here we go, now....


June: ta daaah! Am I pretty?


Oh yes, you definitely are! I'd say you're stunning June!


Delbert: happy birthday cousin!

Shameka: oh my goodness. Is this zombie...my nephew?

Er....guess so? O_o

Full moon rose exactly when June blew her candles! And this was its effect...

Fiorella: umph...my cousin's a zombie...I don't like zombies...

Theodore: yess! Justice....

XD XD


Timoteo: hey, Yusun...

Yusun: oh, hey Tim....

Timoteo: .....

Yusun: ......


Cyril: er...cousin? I do think you should say something...this is getting awkward....

But she had no time to say anything! In fact....


Timoteo was just about to age up in the hallway!


Don: cool, new birthday! Come on, sis, it doesn't matter if we missed June's birthday, we can celebrate this guy instead!

Tomeka: wow! Here I come!

Simon: happy birthday unknown guy!


Delbert: cool! Another birthday in the hallway, must go check!....for more braaaaainssss....



Too late guys, Timoteo is already a young adult!

Yusun: and he's so cute...isn't he?

Well, in fact yes, he is!

Yusun is so in love with this guy :D So she can't still be a teen while her crush is a young adult already, can she....


Yusun: oh...sparkles...I got them too! Here I come my secret love...I come to join you in young adulthood...



Delbert: braaaaaains! another cousin growing up! My lucky day....more braaaaaaaaainssss



Yusun: so, am I pretty?

Juliet: yes girl...but... what's with that new style? Don't you think it's too...revealing? Doesn't look like you....


Yusun: hey, Theodore! Do you think I'm pretty?

Theodore: I don't see any other woman apart from Riley....


Delbert: but you do see me right, cousin? By the way, have I ever told you you have nice brains?

Theodore: please get out of my way Delb! You're getting on my nerves and give me a headache!


Delbert: I can't!I'm stuck in a snake terrain!


Delbert: And you are too! We're stuck together...and we're gonna die here together! Which means...none of us will ever have Riley....oh Riley, I love you so much and I have never really told you....what can I doooooo....

Theodore: one....two.....three.....relax Theodore.... four.....


Delbert: oh...I'm stuck no more...thanks goodness...I'm hungry...I need braaaains....but first, I could do with more cake....



Giselle: oh my little girl, you've grown up so much! Looks like yesterday you were born...I feel old!

June: you're not old auntie, you look like an older sister to me! And now I'm a young adult we can even go out have coffee together...or shopping!


Giselle: yes...well....oh how can I tell you this...there's no soft way...

June: tell me what?

Giselle: well...remember when you were a kid and I told you that when I was a kid myself I had this dream of becoming a pirate and sail away at some point? Well, I think the moment has come...before summer comes we're leaving June...me, Kent and uncle Ricky....

June: but...no, you can't leave...I can't believe it! And where will you go?

Giselle: I don't know...we're sailing and looking for new lands and adventures...I can't wait! Both me and Kent knew...always knew that we weren't meant to live here forever...we tried to adjust but we're both longing for adventures and the open sea...and honestly, Kent is rather depressed that the only job he found is as the food stand at seasonal festivals...

June: and how about uncle Ricky?

Giselle: well...when we were kids, we had this plan to sail together, he said he wanted to come...I told him there's no need to keep the promise now, we were just kids...but he wants to come anyway...and I wouldn't want to think of him living in a lonely house anyway. So he'll come with us...but don't worry, June, I'll find a way to keep in touch! I for sure want to be updated about how life is treating my wonderful niece!


While June was still trying to accept the fact that in a few days she would have to say goodbye to her favourite aunt, little Lily was bonding with her werewolf cousin, while an excited Riley was clapping hands at the sight of werewolf Fiorella....oh well....



Charlotte: so, June...how does it feel like to be grown up?

June: I feel...good! I can do whatever I want now....I just don't know what I want to do....do you think it's normal?


Juliet, on the other hand, was brooding...too many emotions in one day! Her first grandchild had just turned into a beautiful young woman and her youngest children would leave in a few days...they didn't know if they would ever come back but even if they did, she would be there to greet them...not her present self for sure...she was feeling so old! Of course she wanted to live on to see her grandchildren grow up...and maybe also meet one great grandchild! But she wondered how much time she really had left....maybe the Grim was waiting to take her and Sophie away together, and lead them in the arms - or paws that is- of their beloved husband and parents, respectively...

She knew that moment had to come, and would come soon but although she was tired and longed to rest in peace in Benjamin's arms, she couldn't just leave her lovely family.....it would be a pain not to have them around anymore....


Delbert: ....BRAAAAAAAAAAINS!


......or maybe not.

XD XD XD


Eventually the last guest - Riley decided to go home...but not before bothering to tell June how much fun her party had been! Although June didn't seem to appreciate Riley's funny faces...at all...



Rebecca: hey big sis....congratulations for your birthday! And er....now that we're alone....I know gran told you that we're going back to Aurora Skies...you're not...mad at me are you?



June: mad at you? Why would I be? Gran told me one of her friends gave her a call and told her what the problem was...what do you have to do with all this? Oh, I just can't wait to go there!


Rebecca: er...well...okay...it's just...we don't know what really happened there right? So I...wouldn't keep hopes up...just in case...I just don't want to see you hurt again...

June: my little Becky girl, you're such a sweet sister...but why shouldn't I hope? Whatever has happened, I'll have the chance to talk to Arni...even if he stopped loving me, well, it's better to know it straight away isn't it? It will be painful but then I will be able to go on...so, see, either way it's going to be better...

Rebecca: ........




Upstairs the twins were going to bed...while it was Theodore's turn to do the laundry while Bonehilda rested from her burnout... 


Theodore: so, Charlie, are you ready for tomorrow?

Charlotte: I'm not sure....is it scary? To be a teenager....I'm good as a kid...I'm not sure I want to grow up...

Theodore: scary? well, yes, sometimes it is....but you're going to like it, I assure you!

Charlotte: how can I like something that's scary? I can't see why Rebecca longs to become a teenager so much!

Theodore: but look at this side: you'll be able to actually use your magic powers!

Charlotte: yeah...but I don't care of magic too much...while, being a fairy, that would be definitely worth it!

Theodore: come on, I assure you you'll feel totally different about it tomorrow! Just have a sound sleep like your sister okay?


Theodore wasn't sleepy and decided to take a steam....and on the way he was caught by a lightning I think, because he reached the sauna completely burnt! 


Anyway, once he entered, he found the place rather crowded...it seemed that June and even Rembrandt the cat had decided to enjoy the steam in that very moment!


Theodore: hey June...so, tell me...how does it feel like to be a young adult? What are you going to do now? Enroll in University? Find a job? Go find Arni and have tons of babies? 



June: if only people would stop asking me! I don't know...I just don't know! What should I do? I want to reach the top level of science career...so maybe I should go to University to improve my skills...but on the other hand, I'm so happy I've grown up before the prom so I won't need to go there...or to school! I didn't like it at all...so probably carry on studying is not the best option... and Arni...please don't mention him again...I've no idea where he is or what he's thinking, I just want to get to Aurora Skies the soonest possible to talk to him and understand what's going on....I can't think properly of my future if I don't settle this thing down...so maybe yes, University would be a good option to change air and engage my brain in doing something else to forget this whold thing, wouldn't it? Yes I think it would....why don't you grow up and come to University with me, brother?


Theodore: er...what? hey hey, I just became a teen! Besides, I'm not sure I want to go to University...actually I'm pretty sure I don't want! I don't think wizards need university....

June: oh, so you just want to marry Riley and have little IFs and witches toddling around! How cute!

Theodore: hey wait, back off, I didn't mean...oh, forget it....


Theodore: oh my...ooooh my....


What's wrong Theo?

Theodore: I just realised...I don't know what to do with my life....oh my, what will I do? I won't be a teen ager forever....but I don't want to grow up and have responsibilities! I don't want to get a job...I like studying...especially if it's alchemy...and I don't want to go to university...and I do want Riley but...I'm not ready for...ewww kids...oh my am I expected to have kids? I can't do that! I so can't! What can I doooooo

Relax Theo...you'll figure it out with time...and you still have time to enjoy your teen years! So just relax....and take a bath for Plumbob's sake!


Early morning saw Juliet tending the chicken and the plants...


Hey Juliet, who are you calling so early in the morning?

Juliet: I'm organising a birthday party! The twins are growing up today, and since Giselle and Ricky are leaving soon...I thought it was time for another family reunion!


Lily: hey sis....ready to grow up?


Rebecca: uh...yeah...not sure actually?

Lily: well, I am you know...I'm the youngest and always had to share things....now it's my turn to have the rocking horse just to myself! For a little while at least....


Morning Sham! Ready to see your girls becoming young ladies?


Sham: yes...because after that we're going to take a plane to Aurora Skies! I just can't wait to go on holiday again...

Er...it's not a holiday you know that...you're going on a rescue mission...

Sham: yeah yeah...but still, in our vacation cottage...it's going to be sooooo relaxing!

Oooooookay....hey, look, it's time to party! The first guests have arrived and....


uh...who are you exactly?


Chin-Han: hey, remember me? I'm Chin-Han, little paper boy with a crush on Rebecca...I just aged up see...and can't wait to see her age up as well....do you think she's going to go out with me?


Delbert: urgh...a disgustingly good-looking guy is standing in the hallway...another potential rival to win Riley's heart...puah I'm sorry mate, my onion rings are enough only for the family...


Oh, hello Delb, nice to see you're no more looking for brains! ^_^

Delbert: urgh please don't mention that word it makes me feel nauseous....


Yusun: hey guys, why don't you get in? enjoying the sunshine?


Tomeka: mmm....don't you think there's something different in Yusun today? Can't tell what it is though....

WHAAAAAAT? She's a.....VAMPIRE!!!!!!!! O_o
What...how....whatever, get inside Yusun you don't want to get burnt do you! And be careful with June.....


Yusun: hey girl!


June: oh my....Yusun! What happened to you! You're a....v....vampire...oh my I can't look at you! How could you...after what that vampire did to me! Or wait, did they turn you without your consent? Or...are you evil now? 

Yusun: relax cousin, I don't know what happened okay? I just woke up like this this morning....might have been the full moon or something...or some vampire bit me while I was sleeping...whatever it is, I don't know but hey, I'm not evil! I'm always the same...I just can't go shopping with the daylight now...but apart from that, I feel....cool....like all the shyness is gone!...cool....


June: no, no vampires are not cool...vampires are evil! I can't belive you are....one. But still....you're my cousin and I love you...I suppose you wouldn't bite me so...I guess...I might get over it...we're still friends, aren't we?


Yusun: of course, you'll always be my best friend cousin! Besides, now that I'm like this, we can go find that evil vampire of yours and give him a lesson he's not going to forget you know....

June: no way, no! I don't care, I just want to forget...I don't want to see any more vampires...anymore! But you, of course...


Rebecca: hey sis, ready to grow up?


Charlotte: actually...no....I think I'll do it later....

Rebecca: what?

Charlotte: it seems we forgot something important....


June: oh no, it's graduation day!


Juliet: umph...you could have realised it sooner, kid...now we have to leave everyone here while we're forced to come to your graduation!

Come on, Juliet, it's your first grandchild graduation! You should be proud!


Ezekiel: so, you're saying you invited us all for a birthday party and now you're leaving for your daughter's graduation??? Leaving us all here alone for how many hours?


Sebastian: uh....




























Fiorella: boo...cousin June booo....

mmmm....off you go, and do it quickly okay?


At last, June got her diploma!



Juliet: well done kid, well done....are we going home now? I'm not sure how the others can resist....


....stuck posing for the family picture :D:D:D:D

Sophie: mmm....this family is weird....


By the way...looks like someone's having problem with makeup here O_o OR, is doing heavy shifts at work...yeah...sure..... :D:D:D


Anyway, back to the family....


Ready to grow up (at last), girls?


Charlotte: mmm I'm not sure...what should I wish for?


Rebecca: yesss! Here we go...three...two....one....*blows candles*


Charlotte: oh yes, I want to be a fairy! holy plumbob, can you grant me a pair of wings and fairy powers please?



Charlotte: ready Reb?


Rebecca: ready Charl? On the count of three...three...two...one....










Rebecca: hey teen me! Do I look good? I feel...weird....

Charlotte: me too....but we'll get used to that I guess...I hope....


Everyone, say hi to teen Rebecca and Charlotte! Now, respectively, avant garde and good! 
And in their formal wear, since they had just come back from June's graduation :D 

....and ready to join the others for the family picture!


....which I managed to take (at last)... at night time T_T


Is there a way to stop time? I started the whole process of posing at like 8 in the morning, then there was June's graduation and for when everybody was settled it was 7 in the evening => dark picture :( 
no gooooood :( And the whole process of having everyone stay and pose is too tiring and time consuming and I don't want to go through it again so...well, I hope you like the night picture :D


Or the "daylight" picture I took in buymode :D

Or the title picture my friend photoshopped for me :P (thank you <3 )

Everybody is in there, except for Kent who was working at the festival and I wasn't able to summon him...oh, and say hi to teen Fiorella! She grew up as well :) But the game crashed when I was taking her picture so...


I just have this dark close up of the three teen agers!


And this is where I leave you! This chapter has been long enough :D Stay tuned for chapter 20! Coming asap :)

And don't forget to give a rec or leave a comment! I love hearing from you ^_^



Byeeeeeee

4 comments:

  1. Lovely chappie x Looking forward to their adventures back in Aurora Skies xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :):) just finished playing hehe :D maybe I'll upload a few new pictures tomorrow :D:D:D

      Delete
  2. I just wanna ask where do you get the sauna from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it came with Sunlit Tides it was the premium content for that world... but maybe now it can be purchased on its own as well, I don't know ...

      Delete