Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 18

Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of the Love Legacy!

We left the kids worried for the sort of their friends back in Aurora Skies...everybody seemed to have disappeared! June was already feeling miserable as she missed Arni dearly, and the worry that something bad might have happened was not helping her heart to heal or her life to go on... 

Just to have a nice start of the week, Juliet thought well to fire Vittorio Jensen the maid....

Maid: OMG...they fired me...they fired me! After all this time....they replaced me with that freaky bony thing! Wait....does it mean that walking skeleton is...alive? OMG! No time to linger, better leave the rubbish on the floor and RUN! 

Rembrandt: bye bye expensive maid! I've never liked you, really....

And welcome to the family, Bonehilda!

At last, I'd say! Everybody seemed to want her so...I just fulfilled everyone's wish :)

Bonehilda: mmm potions...wonder if I may drink one?

Bonehilda: and you must be my employer! 

Bonehilda: Thanks for hiring me, I'll be a good maid! I don't need to be paid, I don't have needs like normal sims, looks like you just did a great investment!

You're just a little freaky and Theodore keeps getting the scared mood every time he sees you but still.... go show us how good you are with the houseworks!

Bonehilda: of course...first, I'll throw out the trash...see? and...awwww puppyyyyy!

Bonehilda: hey, little stray puppy, want a little cuddle from old Bonehilda here?

Stray dog: you said....bone-? throw bone, throw bone, I fetch yelp!

Mmmmm looks like she's animal lover :D 

I'm happy your animal oriented but just go back to your chores okay? 

Bonehilda: but there's the other maid who can do chores! Can I play with the dog? Please?

The other maid was fired because the family invested on you....free time was not in your functioning description dear Bone Lady!

Juliet: Honestly, we can say Bonehilda is indeed a great investment....she's around all day....does chores...


....takes out the trash.....

....uhmmmm.....I'm not sure she's taking out the trash you know...did the package mention mixology skills?


 ....does the laundry and stuff.....

....yes...laundry....


.....and if once in a while she takes care of our pets.. well, what's wrong with that? She keeps them happy!

Well, of course she does...you should only check she also does her work! Don't you think, Juliet?

Soon it was full moon again... as random zombies started to spawn in the garden again....

wait, isn't this one Amanda's stalker paparazzi guy?! Yessss! I guess he might have stalked someone too long during the full moon and got himself bitten...


anyways...it was full moon again, and the Loves were stuck inside to avoid zombie bites....


using that time to catch up with school work...

...or reading....

...or eating icecream in the middle of the night....

wait, June, what are you doing?

June: suffocating my pain in icecream...

No kid, you shouldn't do that, it's not healthy!

June: so what do you suggest?

Go for a run on your brand new treadmill to steam off frustration?

June: naaah, too tiring...icecream is easier...

No good. Soooo not good :(





Anyway, however people used that night at home, it was NOT to do the housework......

Bonehilda: who wants a treat? who wants a treat?

Sophie: Sophie wants a treat!

Bonehilda: here, shiny little bone cookie for you!

Sophie: cool! Bone cookie! Do you produce them, Bone Lady? You're my hero....

You're hopeless, Bonehilda, you know that....

The following day, to help June get hold of her life again, Shameka taught her to drive, something June had wished for for ages!


While Juliet decided to challenge a random paparazzi guy to a basket match....she doesn't look so pleased though....


Juliet: hey, I wanted to play with you because I thought I was better....you didn't tell me you were a pro! I think it's the late snow...it's annoying me so I can't focus properly! Yeah, I bet it's the spring snow....

of course it is Juliet...of course.... :D



But at last the late snow melted! And Juliet could enjoy the outdoor activities once again....



....in particular now that she had little friends to take care of! :D



Welcome, welcome chicken coop! :D Juliet's new favourite obsession :D




Juliet: listen, there's something really puzzling me and I can't sleep if I don't find an answer....do chickens dance fox trot?


..............


Juliet: yeeees she said they do!


mmmm okay, let's move on!



Taking care of the chickens and the plants took a lot of Juliet's time but it made her fulfilled. Besides, she would often work side by side with her beloved son Sebastian and this made her really really happy.

Finally late snowfalls were over, real spring came, the weather got warmer and the days passed by.


Although sudden drizzles made Bonehilda feel a little uncomfortable...



Bonehilda: ah, this weather...chilling to the bones...



June found a new way to suffocate her frustration....spray tagging the garage walls!


June: cool....I have pink highlights in my hair and I'm doing graffitis on the walls...I feel like a super rebel now!


The twins were taking advantage of the sunny days to hang outside as much as possible...


Rebecca: come on Charlie, let's get this done fast.. Ready?

Charlotte: ready!

Rebecca: let's do homework at light speed so that we can go home and have fun in the playground!


However, once home Rebecca's phone ringed...she had got an email!


It was from Karl...


Rebecca: oh my goodness....


What's that Reb? Have you got news?

Rebecca: yes...maybe...but I don't know...he said it's better if I call him...I'll just wait to be alone and then I make the call...I hope I have enough credit on my phone!


Lily: hey sis, what's troubling you?

Rebecca: uh? Lil...I can't tell you...not if June is at earshot! Sorry sis, I promise I'll tell you later, but could you just leave now? I need to make a secret call...


Lily: uhm...okay okay I'm leaving...but I want to know what's going on. Promise you'll tell me later...


Rebecca: of course of course...now if you excuse me...



Once left alone in the room Rebecca dialled the number Karl had emailed her...



She was feeling a little anxious and her heart was thumping for some unknown reason...although when her friend answered and told her what he had found out she thought that her witchy sense had somehow sensed that there were no good news. But she would have never thought of this!


Rebecca: but...are you sure Karl? Is it the only option? Why can't you do that?..... I'm not sure we can just pack everything and come back to Aurora Skies right away...it's expensive and...besides, I can't just tell my parents, or June! She would be mad if she knew who my source of information is...of course I care about her...and everyone...and she'll be happy to have news of course, but how do you think she'll react when I tell her that we go back to help the others but there's nothing she can do about Arni? ....We can't be their last hope they must have some kind of friend in Aurora Skies! what about the fairies?....no, of course I'd love to come back and help, if it only were for me I....okay, look, I'll try to talk to someone here...maybe gran? She'll understand...in the meanwhile, could you please try to take care of the thing? ....Yes, thank you...and hey, thanks for everything...and it was great to talk to you again...I'll keep you posted!

As she ended the call Rebecca felt so miserable...for what had happened to their friends in Aurora Skies and for herself...she was the only one to know the truth and yet she couldn't tell the others because it was painful...and she feared talking to her parents as leaving again would be expensive...and it implied telling the truth to June...they couldn't just leave her back! She would tell gran first...she was sure she could keep secrets...and then maybe she'll help her figure out what to do next...life was so hard sometimes!

Juliet was totally unaware of her little granddaughter's worries. In fact, she had something to worry herself! She had been fighting with Charles the evil chicken the whole evening and she had come out of it totally defeated...

Juliet: right, that's what you think then? Great! I'm gone. Hear me? I can't share this house with you anymore...I'm leaving! Now! Find someone else who feeds you my friend because granny is off!

J...Juliet? What are you saying?

Juliet: you heard me, Hedwig-the-voice...I'm leaving this madness! This little guy here has been annoying me since he came here and now I'm done! Goodbye, the end! I'm leaving!

Leaving? You can't leave, you're the legacy founder! Does it mean nothing to you? - besides, it's only a chicken, you're overreacting....

Juliet: only a chicken you say? I'd love to see you try and talk to him! Anyway, I'm too old and tired. I'm moving to Harry's place for tonight! I want to be far far away from this chicken!

So, practically you're just crossing the road...





In the pool house harry had finally taken an important decision and felt ready for the consequences....

With his gran gone at his uncle's place, there was one free space in the house....and he wanted it to be Riley's! He had the potion and everything was under control...at last he would have a real best friend, instead of an IF only he could see! Everything would be better then, wouldn't it?

Riley: hey Theo! You wanted to play ping-pong?

Theodore: no, Riley, come here, we need to talk...tonight will be the night you're going to become a full sim!

Riley: really? are you sure? and can I live here with you?

Theodore: well, only for tonight, as I believe tomorrow gran will change her mind and come back to live here...but then you could go to live with my uncle Harry's family, they live just across the road! I called him before and he said it was fine...as long as we take granny back :D

Theodore: so, are you ready my friend? Here's the potion....drink....

Riley: Theodore...did it work? Am I human?

Theodore: yes it did! H..hi Riley...it's a little strange but...you're always the same Riley?

Riley: of course I'm still the same...I just...look different...and feel different! I'm hungry...and...how do I look? I want to look at myself! Where's a mirror? 

Riley: Theodore...do you think...I look...good?

Theodore: er....ye..s...I...think so...

Poor Theodore! He had grown up with four sisters and got used to have girls around and never thought much about girls in more than a friendly way....Although his best friend was a girl, he had never really thought of her as one, as she was just a stuffed doll...but now that she was there, looking at him in the eyes and waiting for answers...he found out that he couldn't speak...or look at her...or be close to her! His shy trait was taking over :D

Riley: Theo....don't be so shy...it's me...it's always me...this is my true nature, it's just you couldn't see it because you saw me as a stuffed doll...but I'm always your best friend so please, don't treat me as I was a stranger...

Theodore: I'm sorry, it's just I've grown up a little shy...

Riley: so give me a hug! Aren't you happy I'm human? Now you can take me out on your car!

Theodore: uh...car? I don't have a car...I have a broom...

Riley: whatever... when are we going out? I want to see the world!

Theodore: going...out? Only you and me, you mean?

Goofy Theodore! Sooooo cute <3 isn't he?

Riley: of course...why? I'll tell you a secret...I have always wished to go to the theater with you...I want to see a movie...

Theodore: oh! There's the new cinema downtown, big one! I think you'll like it...

Riley: perfect! So, you already know where to bring me, how long shall I wait before you ask me out?



Shameka: wait...who is that girl? I don't think I've seen her before...and what is she doing with my son?

She's Riley, she's always been around as his IF but he just made her real!

Shameka: oh...I see...and for some reason I don't think I want to be around to witness my boy's shyness take over when he doesn't find the courage to ask her out after she told him...do I...

Nope! So get out of the pool house, quick! :D

Riley was rather disappointed that Theodore hadn't asked her out...she had longed to become human to have her Theo bring her on a date...she had suffered a lot when they were in Aurora Skies, she had been jealous...but now she was there, a full sim...he didn't need anyone else but her, so why was he acting that way? What she felt was obvious and she had thought he would feel the same way for her, once she had become human...had she been wrong?

With this miserable thought she moved to uncle Harry's place...while granny Juliet was happy to go back to live with the legacy family again.....

Juliet: oh I'm so happy to be back! We must celebrate! Shameka, come help me here...I want to try this thing with the juice keg...

Shameka: woah that's a cool granny!

Shameka: not too fast Juliet, you're spilling it all out!

Juliet: *glug* what? It's getting into my nose! *glug*

Juliet: well well, so I'm back to the legacy house...I just drunk upside down from the juice keg...what's better than a lovely dinner to make my day complete?

Mmmm Juliet? 

Juliet: yes?

Did you notice that you took zombie food from the fridge? Are you really going to eat frozen brains?

Juliet: so?

Nothing...go ahead if you wish...

Juliet: mmm tasty!

XD XD


Bonehilda: oh no, lady Juliet, don't eat that crap! I'm going to cook something better for you! Just need to defreeze this ready single TV dinner for you...


 Bonehilda: mmm is it ready yet?


Bonehilda: miss Juniper...I fear your gran ate frozen brains...I'm sorry I couldn't stop her! She left while I was cooking this delicious plate...


June: no worries...gran is a bit....peculiar...


Bonehilda: okay then, since I cooked dinner....I'm going to eat with you!


Er....since when are skeletons hungry? Oh well....At least June is not eating ice cream! :D


I think she's feeling a bit better now...she eats healthy food, takes care of her siblings again...



and she's even learning her cooking skills recipes! yes, either her heart is healing and forgetting Arni or she has found a way fo lock the thought at the back of her mind...I believe it's the second option...

on the other hand, Theodore has been feeling a little weird lately... he has become quieter and can often be found relaxing in the sauna alone...thinking perhaps...

he had also started to play guitar, as he had rolled the LTW of maxing his guitar and charisma skills!


when he was not playing, he worked up his skills and potions in his personal magic lab.

Human Riley asking him to ask her out must have been a rather unsettling experience for shy Theodore... :D


Sometimes June keeps him company while trying to see her future in the crystal ball...



June: oh noooooooooo


What's the matter June?

June: the ball...it said Arni doesn't love me anymore...it said he has another girlfriend! It's not possible...I can't take it....

June....it's a stupid ball, don't believe everything it says! You're not a witch and you're vulnerable, stay away from it, will you please? For instance, go out in the garden, there's a surprise waiting for you....



Baby chicks!!!!!



June: awwwww they're soooo cuuuuuuute!


Yes they are indeed! And now that your gran had a fight with Charles and does not wish to come close to the chicken coop anymore, it's your responsibility to feed the chickens and collect eggs, happy?


June: oh yes! I love chicks! Hey baby chick, you're my responsibility now and I'm soooo happy about it! But first....something needs to be settled......



June: hey Charles! no, I won't hear anymore of it you evil chicken! My gran's become moody lately and even more peculiar, if possible, and it's all your fault! Yes, your fault Mr. evil glaring eyes...


June: therefore I must restore respect here! Come down, if you dare!





June: good...good! I hope you learnt your lesson you freak!


June: oh, little darlings, you weren't scared, were you? come here to have a cuddle...


After winning the fight against Charles, June felt a lot more confident and decided to learn some charisma skills!



While Charlotte had taken up painting as her favourite hobby....



...and Juliet had started to write her biography!


Juliet: I'm old, you know, I don't know how much time I have left... I need to leave some memory of me to this world!

Sophie: look how good I am! I'm sitting! BoneLady taught me!







Yes, apparently Bonehilda had decided to teach Sophie all the existing dog tricks! (Instead of working in the house, I'd say...)


Bonehilda: play dead Sophie, play dead...look, do what I'm doing...

Sophie: mmm why would you "play" dead? Looks like you don't need to "play"...seems so realistic to me already...



Bonehilda: and now roll over Sophie! Roll.over!


Sophie: will you throw me a bone if I do?

Noodle: zzzz [this garden...is dirty...I smell rubbish!]

Yes Noodle, it must be the one Bonehilda forgot to take out T_T


Lily, on the other hand, was growing up a little quiet kid... she loved having car tours on the sofa...


And had also got a new friend now! Her IF Pal had become real....

(oh my gosh not another IF in the house! T_T)




Pal: hey Lil! It's me!

Lily: are...you... real?

Pal: yes! I'm going to be your best friend...and although now I'm still a stuffed doll, if you wish you can make me real one day!


Lily: mmm so what Theodore told me about his friend Riley is true....but I'm not sure I'm going to follow his steps...I'm sorry but you kind of freak me out, Pal!



June: mmm I heard Lily talk to the air....does it mean....


Yes...her IF just started to talk....

June: oh gosh, not another IF....speaking of which, I haven't talk to mine in, like, ages! Do you think I should take him out of the inventory?

No!! Please, don't...but get ready June! Something exciting is going to happen today!!!

You're going with your siblings and cousins to the spring festival!


Rebecca: wooooow eggs! Let's go egg hunting people!



Charlotte: no, I'd rather have my face painted...I've always wanted to paint it like a rabbit!



Cyril: hey guys!


Heeeey! You've grown up already!

Cyril: yups...and Simon also...he's coming right now...

Simon: hey, am I late?

No kid, in fact, you're just in time! Go get your sister and get ready....


...for a group picture! All of Juliet's grandchildren except Don and Tomeka who are still toddlers...


Charlotte: heeeeey group picture! I love it!

Theodore: mmm I'm not happy...

What's wrong Theodore?

Theodore: dunno....

Come on, you do know....

Theodore: I feel weird. I don't think I like Delbert anymore.

What?

Theodore: look...he and Riley...now that they live together...they're all close up and friendly...I don't think I like it. At all.

Oh, so that's the problem ;) Well I believe you need to figure out what your true feelings are and accept them....

Theodore: for Delbert? I know what I feel, I hate him!

I meant for Riley....

Theodore: Riley? What does she have to do with this?

Mmmm I think you have a long way to go Theodore.... :D:D:D





But I believe he finally realised what he wanted because as Delbert was busy with a game of horseshoes....


...and Riley was dancing all alone....



Theo took up the courage and went to talk to her!


Theodore: hey Riley....

Riley: hey....

Theodore: ....so, how do you like living at my uncle's place?

Riley: oh, I like it a lot! They're all so kind to me, and the twins are so cute! I get to play with them a lot...and Delbert is always there for me, whenever I need something, he's right there! Looks like he can read my thoughts...

Theodore: nah I don't think so... he's a jerk, you know, and can be rather unpleasant! So I wouldn't count on him too much, if I were you....so, er...wanna dance?


At last my dear boy! Yay, you did it! :D:D:D



As Theodore and Riley started to dance, everybody came to the dance floor as well!



But Theodore and Riley didn't even notice....as they were too busy looking into each other's eyes...


To be continued......



I hope you liked the chapter! As always, feel free to leave a comment and a rec and like the facebook page for news and updates! ;) 
And stay tuned for chapter 19 coming a.s.a.p.!

Byeeeeeeeee ^_^



8 comments:

  1. Juliet temporarily moving out reminded me of those 'Why did the chicken cross the road?' jokes, except this time it was 'Why did Juliet cross the road?'
    Great chapter, per usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! thank youuuuu :) hahaha true :D:D:D:D I'm happy you liked the chapter <3

      Delete
  2. OMG! There really is an evil chicken??? His eyes!!! I haven't got that set not sure if its worth it :/ Need to decide while it is still on sale though!! Oh dear, I sense bad things are afoot in Aurora Skies, and is that a rescue mission on the cards hmm ;) Love Bonehilda! I have one in my legacy who really cannot cook and Tillie's Bonehilda just drinks all the time, maybe they need to get a dog!! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Bonehilda is funny for sure :D I had never really seen her in action before now, so I keep laughing at what she does :D and yes, there's an evil chicken! I don't know if the set is really worthy...I just like animals and I wanted more so I bought it :) you can feed chickens, ask silly questions, fight with the evil one and cuddle baby chicks, that's all...it's more fun than useful but I'm happy to have more animals anyway :D And about Aurora Skies...yes it's some kind of a rescue mission ;) Although I haven't decided the details yet, but they're going back in a while so you'll find out soon ;) Thanks for reading! hugs back xxx

      Delete
  3. yay new chapter!!! :D
    Poor June, I hope nothing too terrible has happened :o
    Love Theodore... he is a bit adorable. Wedding bells not too far away I hope ;)
    Keen for more! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heeeeelloooooo!!!! I'm happy you liked the chapter ;) hehe well, I don't know how far away those bells are...I hope not too far as well ;) Are you ready for your real wedding bells? ;) btw, I sent a message on facebook a while ago but I wasn't sure it was you :D it was birthday wishes anyway :D

      Delete
  4. So interesting, wait there is an evil chicken? Wow looks creepy lol, for second I thought it was a zombie chicken! Love your stories ^_^ Hope nothing bad happened to Arni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes there is! it comes with the chicken coop set .. and it's called Charles the evil chicken XD there's an option to argue or fight with him! I'm so happy you like my stories ^_^ well .... you have to read on to find out ;) but I'm a fan of happy endings :D

      Delete