Sunday 7 April 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 17

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

The family holiday in Aurora Skies was sadly over, and the Loves had to make their way back to Appaloosa Plains...life went back to normal and sometimes it looked like it had been all a dream, but what the Love kids kept in their hearts were true memories, friends and much more...


Lily: hey people, what do you think, am I cute or am I cute? You didn't see me much in the Aurora Skies special, I know, but it looked like my siblings' lives needed some space! Besides, I was training all the time! It was tiring you know...exploring the house in the walker and improving skills in the toddler box... but now I'm nearly a pro! 


Lily: look, I also taught myself to read! I think I'm going to max all of my toddler skills before aging up in a few days yuss!

Aww cute Lily <3 

While the youngest Love was concentrating on her skills...her older sister was having something else on her mind...or someone...

June! Wow, a limo just came to pick you up! I guess it's prom time, isn't it?

June: what? yeah...guess so...

What's the matter June? You're not excited?

June: nope...I don't have a date, see...and I don't even want one...or better, the one I want is not available.... and since I can't have him....

June: ... I'd rather stay at home!

Nooo June, you're missing the prom!

June: I was not in the mood for dancing, anyway....

Poor kid.... :(


Seriously, she did it all alone! She ran to the limo and then failed to get in O_o


Upstairs someone else was having fun, totally unaware of June's misery...


Rebecca: oh my brave horse! Run at light speed so we can free the fairies from the evil monsters! Oh, I see one monster down there, he must be the one guarding the place, let's take him down and let's go free Sigur and Elin!

Charlotte: sis...keep it down, I'm trying to study here...we have tons of homework to do since we didn't do anything while we were on holiday...you should really stop playing and join me doing school stuff...we can even connect our brains and try to do it by magic you know...

Speaking of which....


Shameka: hey, mirror, I've heard you can change my look with magic...do it now, I need to go out...

Mirror: but you're not a witch, my lady....I'm not sure I can....

Shameka: my kids are, so you can work for me as well...

Mirror: all right, I'll change your look...on the count of three....



Shameka: are you sure magic mirror? you'll conjure a new, better look for me?

Mirror: of course my lady, just wait and see...you'll be beautiful...


Shameka: ....in your space-time perhaps.... 

Rebecca: cool! mummy's wearing some witchy outfit from uh...the middle ages perhaps?

Charlotte: mm no, I think it's more Renaissance...

Rebecca: but look at the green tights! They remind me of Robin Hood, don't they?

Shameka: ....this thing here is not working properly....Hedwig-the-voice, fix it please....

Sorry Sham, no time now, you've got a mission to accomplish before night time!


Shameka: nooo I can't let people see me like this! I can only guess how much Theo would laugh...

Just don't look at yourself in mirrors on the way okay? Now go!


First stop: Amanda's place!

A popup just appeared saying Juliet realised her 10 grandchild wish....we need to pay a visit to the newborn-s! 


Horse: hey there, no it's not me, you're probably looking for the little wolfie inside...

W...wolfie? 


Everyone meet Simon Love! Clumsy, slob...and a little werewolf like his dad :) He has his granddad's Benjamin's hair colour and daddy's eyes!


And look, his older sister Fiorella has grown up! And guess what?


She's a little werewolf too! Artistic, genius and couch potato wolfie :)

She has mummy's eyes and daddy's hair colour...and was definitely luckier than her older sister with her looks....


















They make a cute family, don't they? If it just wasn't for Davin flirting around with his in-laws.....looks like he got a job in science by the way!


Next stop: Eleanor's place!

She also has a horse I forgot the name of...


...but also a lovely little kid named Cyril! He's artistic and good :)

After she was back from her relatives-visiting mission, Shameka went straight to bed as the following day....


the adults had to leave early for a free holiday! (another one...lucky them :D)

Thus leaving June in charge of her younger siblings....




While everybody was at school, this teen guy here, Timoteo Cavender, came to babysit little Lily...

Lily: I have the feeling he's missing school...isn't he in June's class? Mmm I don't feel safe with this one, Hedwig-the-voice...and anyway, why did they have to call a babysitter? I'm almost a child, I can take care of myself yes yes!


Lily: and I prefer the company of my older sister anyway! Lily's happy happy now! And if June's home, the other guy must be out of the....

Lily: noooes! What is he still doing here? June, send him awayyy! Me no likes him!

June: I just organised a teen party...I thought this might take Arni off my mind for a while...but it's not working...why am I still feeling so sad and incomplete? Besides, I'm worried, Yusun didn't show up...so it's just me and this almost stranger babysitter guy...and I can't just send him away now, can I? .....can I?

Rebecca: pizzaaaaaaa

Timoteo: er...June...is it supposed to be only the two of us?

June: of course not....my sisters are here too...and my brother is...well, I don't know...he must be somewhere....

Riley: hey Theodore, have I already told you how happy I am we're back here? I didn't like all those girls in Aurora Skies...

Theodore: what? shush, I think I did it this time....

Theodore: yeeeeesssss! I did it! eureka!

Riley: what?

Theodore: I made the potion which will make you real Riley!

Riley: oh...really? I thought you had given up...

Theodore: given up? don't be silly, you're my best friend!

Riley: oh, I'm so happy Theodore! I would cry...if only I could...






In the meanwhile Timoteo had asked June to dance....she didn't look too happy though...and after a little while she felt the urge to run outside....to investigate some strange lights....


June: oooh look at those lights! they remind me of Aurora Skies...and my heart aches even more...is it a good sign? are we getting northern lights in Appaloosa Plains as well?

I don't think it's northern lights June....


June: heeeeeeelp!

poor June...

Nobody but the random paparazzi guy had noticed June's alien abduction...and poor Timoteo left the party, thinking that June must hate him a lot, to run away like that while they were dancing...without a word...it seemed to him that she had disappeared in some space-time hole or something!

She had something more important to worry about, our June, than guessing that she had just broken the poor guy's heart...but oh well, even without the alien abduction, she would have never considered Timoteo anyway, so it was better he was not given any reason to think he had a chance with her....


Charlotte was playing in the sandbox. The snow had started to melt away as spring advanced. She was so concentrated in building her castle she didn't hear the weird noise coming from above her...


A space ship had lowered in front of the house to bring June back!


Luckily without any consequences but a bad moodlet and a new alien related scare....

June: how could I even think of being a supernatural freak once? I hate aliens! and vampires of course...they're the worst....

And how about your witchy siblings?

June: okay I guess witches are fine...

...And your werewolf cousins?

June: they're also fine...okay, let's say all supernaturals non related to my family freak me out!

Fine :D



Back inside, it was Rembrandt's birthday!



Rembrandt: meowwww what's happening to me?

Happy birthday kitty! 


Rembrandt: I'm...old....

But still cute <3


It was obvious that spring had come! The snow had melted completely during the night, and a lovely spring drizzle had replaced the snow flakes falling from the sky...


and the first flowers started to pop out!

June was feeling happier, what with the sun, the fresh air and the green and flowers all around...yes, she loved the cold and the snow, but spring seemed to be able to heal her heart a bit...or at least to make her mood improve a little...



However, concentrating on anything seemed to be really difficult for June....


She was still spending a lot of time thinking about Arni...


She missed him a lot...he hadn't been in touch as she had hoped...she had got just a few texts from him before he disappeared, and she was a little worried...

They had not decided anything...they had kissed...but then the police had come - stupid curfew! They hadn't talked of what to do...when to meet again...if he still wanted to meet her! They weren't dating really so...it was all so weird! Besides, what did  kissing mean, really? Were they boyfriend and girlfriend or what? Or had he forgotten her now that she was back to Appaloosa Plains?

Still no emails...


She decided to spend some time with her new bird Lory...and teach him to talk...

June: say kiss Lory!

Lory: kiss!

June: tell me Lory, what do you think it means when someone kiss you...are you his girlfriend then?

Lory: ...kiss!

Quoth the falcon: oh my...I'm lucky I'm Sebastian's bird...I don't want to be taught this kind of  disgusting words...


Everybody meet the new additions to the family! Lory the parrot and Quoth the falcon! Sebastian found them both and gave Lory to June as present :)


That evening Rebecca decided to throw a sleepover party...just for fun...she missed the adventures they had lived in Aurora Skies and she would have loved to be with her friends again...getting lost and scared in the snow in the middle of nowhere on the way to find the fairies was not something you just forgot....it was something that created bonds that couldn't be broken.

For some reason Rebecca and Charlotte hadn't really bond with any other kid in the neighborhood, except their cousins. 

Rebecca: I'd love to invite Elin, Sigur and the others tonight...why is it not possible?

Because they live far away honey, but you'll have fun with your friends here!

Rebecca: I don't have many friends here...there's only Chin-Han who's kind of ok but the other kids are not nice to us at all...I don't think they like the fact that we're witches...

But you still have your cousins!

Rebecca: yeah yeah...but can we go back to Aurora Skies? Please? Everybody was happier there...have you noticed how sad June is, for example?

Yes I have...but I can't just move all of your family there you know, here is where the legacy started! And you can always talk to your friends in Aurora Skies through that wonderful thing called internet... Come on, go ahead, throw your party and try to have fun!


Charlotte: hey June, you know what? Rebecca just called all the kids for a sleepover party...you look so sad, why don't you call Yusun and stay with us? Maybe it'll make you feel less miserable....


June: oh Charlie, you're a sweetie you know that? Thank you...

Charlotte: we're all feeling a bit down right now...and since it seems we can't go back to Aurora Skies, hanging out together will maybe help to feel cheerful again...


Hey Reb! Your friend Chin-Han just arrived! Look how cute he is, go say hello!

Rebecca: uh...yeah right, hello...

Chin-Han: Rebecca is so cool....but I'm not sure she invited me because she cares....while I really like her!


Chin-Han: maybe I'll just go....I don't think she'll notice anyway....

Fiorella: my cousin is cruel....

Not cruel, a little careless I'd say...Uh-oh, looks like we have another broken hearted one here... Rebecca, could you please care more of your guests? Go say a decent hello to your friend please!


Rebecca: allright....hey Chin-Han, I heard you wanted an autographed picture....

Chin-Han: oh yes please! I'll hang it in my bedroom! Say cheese...

Rebecca: Cheeese...done? okay, let's get in then...


Rebecca: Theo...will you stop talking to your IF? June's going to tell us all a scary story...and then I hope she'll order some pizza for us all to eat...

Theodore: yeah, just a sec, I've something important to discuss with Riley!

Riley: what is that about, Theo?

Theodore: well...you know...I now have the potion that can make you real

Riley: oh yes, and I can't say how happy I am to become human! When are we going to do it?

Theodore: that's the point...er...I found out that...I can't give you the potion!

Riley:...why?

Theodore: looks like the house is full and we wouldn't be able to keep you here...and since we're still kids you can't move out so...we have to wait till we grow up...I'm sorry Riley!

Riley: oh...oh well...I shall have to wait some more then...


Rebecca: hey Yusun! Welcome to my party! Did you bring anything to eat? I'm starving! And June hasn't learnt her cooking skills yet...you know what I mean...



June: Yusun! You're here! I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you around for a while... and I've tons to tell you...

Yusun: yeah...I was...busy...

June: but I sent you lots of emails and never got an answer! And you didn't come to my party the other night! I was worried...are you okay?

Yusun: yes...I...well, Timoteo came right?

June: who? Oh yeah the babysitter guy...yes he was here but you weren't! And I needed you!

Yusun: well...I believe you had fun without me anyway...

June: fun? I was abducted by aliens that night! I wouldn't call it fun...but I would have loved to talk to you and you were nowhere to be found!

Yusun: So you...and Timoteo... didn't have fun? I happened to be with him when we got your call and he told me he couldn't wait to come to your party and I thought he had a thing for you so...I preferred not to come...

June: what are you saying? That's insane!

Yusun: well, I wouldn't stand a chance close to you, would I?

June: oh, that's the thing! You like that guy! But I couldn't care less! I have someone else on my mind and you perfectly well know!

Yusun: oh...well...I don't have much self esteem you know...

June: and there's no reason for that! Besides, you could have told me, you're my best friend my dear cousin!

Charlotte: ....teens and communication issues... I really can't understand that....


And it was right in that moment of old friends reunion that Juliet, Sebastian and Shameka came back from their holiday!

The kids had fun, even Rebecca became less melancholic, a huge weight was lifted from Yusun's heart and June found her best friend again...


June: see? This is Arni...

Yusun: oh, he's cute, isn't he?

June: yes...and I miss him...but I don't know what to think...he's not writing to me...that's so weird...I'd love to see him again, just once, just to talk...it's so hard Yusun!

Yusun: that's so sad...maybe...well I don't know, but from what you told me in your emails, this behaviour doesn't make sense...maybe something bad happened?

June: well...thanks...I hadn't thought of that yet...

Yusun: oops! Sorry I didn't mean that something bad happened to him but, I don't know...why don't you ask Theodore if he's in contact with his brother, Jonas?

June: that's a great idea...I hadn't thought about that! I guess he's sleeping now, but I'll ask him as first thing tomorrow morning!

It seemed like a good option....or anyway, at least she had some kind of little plan, something to occupy her mind...she couldn't really bear her heartache anymore...



To take Arni off her mind, June decided to try the new ping pong table that had been positioned in the freshly made-over poolhouse!

Talking about renovations...after they came back from Aurora Skies, Shameka decided she couldn't do without a sauna anymore. And Theo and the twins needed some room of their own where to practise magic, as Theo was going to become a teen soon!


So a new room was built for Juliet, close to the nursery...


...which was enlarged and improved...



...a secret "magic" room was added in the basement....

...the ground floor of the pool house became some kind of game room...

...while the upper floor is now a wellness area, with a small gym....

...a sauna...

...and a relaxing area complete with massage table!

To celebrate spring, the equipment to play a few outdoor sports was also positioned!

And finally Sebastian improved his garden and added a few bees as well! And I believe a chicken coop might be added soon as well ;)

Which hopefully won't have the same side-effects of the beehive :D

Shameka: heeeeelp! Bees are attacking me! And I had just opened their house for the first time to say hello....heeeeeelp!

Poor Sham :D

Shameka: and I even burnt the bread....

It's not your lucky day, is it? :D

Shameka: not really....I'm rather angry actually...I think.....

Shameka: I could pay a visit to the magic mirror!

Not again...you know what happens when you trust him with a new outfit...

Shameka: hey you! Remember me?

MagicMirror: oh, yes, non-magic lady...it's you again...

Shameka: yes, and I've something to tell you: you're not working! And look here...I can choose my spring outfit better than you do!

Yes indeed, I hope you learnt not to trust the mirror Sham....hey, who are you calling, by the way?

Shameka: shush! I'm organising a birthday party....it's time for Lily and Theodore to grow up! And you've noticed how everybody is feeling a little down lately...maybe a huge party will cheer everyone up!

BTW, June got a new bunk bed as Lily is growing up and there's no more space for another bedroom!

The morning didn't bring anything promising for June. Her mailbox was still empty and the chat with Theodore had been useless as he, as well, hadn't heard of Jonas for a while...now June was really starting to worry...


But there was no time for brooding as the party was about to begin! And the guests were starting to fill up the living room....


...and improvising concerts in the basement...


Amanda: don't scratch yourself in public, Davin, it's not polite...

Davin: urgh...but my shoulder is itching so much! And I'm a wolf, you can't tell me not to scratch!


As usual some uninvited unknown sim crashed the party....and asked Juliet out straight away! O_o

She was rather freaked out and decided to find refuge in the garden...

Juliet: hey, plants, listen to me! See this guy in the bubble over my head? He just came to my grandchildren birthday party uninvited and nobody knows who he is...and he even asked me to go on a date! Can you believe it? So please, grow fast and strong and eat him up if he ventures through the vegetable patch, okay?

Meanwhile, little Lily was playing in her box, thinking she was going to become a potion genius as soon as she grew up...


Lily: June! I've learnt all my skills, when am I going to grow up?

June: right now little one, I just came to bring you to your cake!

Lily: cake! yuss!


Although the freaky guy was right beside her, Juliet wanted to bring the youngest of the family to the cake herself...


And finally it was time for Lily to become a child!


Happy birthday little Lily!

(By the way, aunt Jean in the back is heavily pregnant!)

Lily: I want sparkles, I want sparkles!


Lily: yay sparkles all around me! I feel gooooood!


There you are! Beautiful promising Lily! Now....hydrophobic :( I guess we'll need to work over this a bit....

Lily: mmm too many pools in this house....

Don't be scared Lily! We'll work to get enough points to get the change-trait thing! And when we do, you'll enjoy swimming in the pool like everyone else!

Lily: but dad...

Right, that's whom you took after...

Theodore: hey Yusun, what are you doing here? Let's go to the kitchen, it's my birthday next!


Theodore: are you ready, Riley?

Riley: yess! One step closer to becoming a full sim!


Theodore: hey Hedwig-the-voice!

Hey little man, are you ready to grow up?

Theodore: yes...I can't wait to start using my magic powers! At last!

I can imagine :)

Theodore: may I ask you something? A birthday present?

Of course...

Theodore: can you find a way to allow me to give the potion to Riley although the house is already full?

I'll work on that... I'll see what I can do ;) Now, get ready....three...two...one....sparkles!


Yess! there you are, teen Theodore! Now shy...

Theodore: am I cool or am I cool?

Yusun: wow you look gorgeous cousin!

June: yess! I have one gorgeous wizard of a brother!


He's rather good looking, what do you think? I bet Yusun is satisfied :D


Riley: I'm growing up as well yay! Do I look good, Theodore?

Theodore: mm I think you look all the same Riley...

Riley: but do you think I'm pretty?

Theodore: what? mm this cake is so good! nom nom....

He's not into girls yet....aaaah Theodore you've still so much to learn :D

Theodore: learn you say? Yes, there's something I want to learn right now!


Theodore: how to use my powers, that is! now I'm a hot headed teen and I can finally do some magic! mwahahaha

Mmm I think you were cuter as a kid....


Rebecca: wow...so this is real magic! I can't wait to learn...show me more magic, brother!

Theodore: more? Yes, that can do....


Theodore: come here, Riley! I want to show you something....

Riley: what? Theo...you're scary....

Yes, indeed...what's that face? Is the hot headed trait taking over? You used to be a cute little good wizard, what's with you now with that grin on your face...and those chains on your clothes???


Theodore: it's always me....just got hold of my magic! I feel so good...powerful....and...


Theodore: ...oops! what's happening?

Your first spell backfired Theo! Luckily it was a good one :D


Riley: you scared me so much Theo!

Theodore: don't worry friend, it's always me and I'm a good wizard! I don't do evil spells, how could you think of it? Now, come on Riley, I'll show you my secret place!


Theodore: like it? It's my very special room...where I can learn all the tricks of magic and alchemy! I'll have to share it with the twins when they grow up but for now it's all mine!


Theodore: mmm how does this work, exactly?


Theodore: I guess it's better if I learn some alchemy first...

And I believe wizards are meant to learn the skill fast... He's already maxed half the skill points!!!


Theodore: hey grandpa! Wanna see a spell?

Benjamin: uh? You scare me kid....

Sebastian: mmm....I'm sure there's a book that I must pull to open the secret door....but I forgot which one!


Upstairs the guests were having fun...Eleanor went to take a mud bath...


...Shameka decided to try the brand new juice keg....


And June challenged Yusun to taste cinnamon :D:D:D


A little commotion happened when Jean had to leave for the hospital to give birth! And Delbert left with his mum to be the first one to greet his new baby brother or sister....

Later that night Theodore went to visit his aunt and meet the newborn baby....and he found out that Delbert had aged up as well and was now a teen! 


I think he totally looks like Harry! 


But the real surprise was... Jean had had twins!

(yes, I aged them up because I was curious to see how they looked like :D)


Meet easily impressed, brave Don Love...


...and his twin sister, clumsy loner Tomeka!

Aren't they extremely cute? <3


Back home, Lily had found out the joys of the rocking horse! And was now chasing monsters like her older sister....

Charlotte: Lil...please...I want to sleep!


Benjamin: hey Juliet! I heard we're grandparents for the, like, millionth time! Isn't it cool?

Juliet: yes it is...I feel old though!

Benjamin: but you're always my beautiful wife!

Juliet: are you flirting with me, Ben?

Benjamin: well...yes...and actually I wanted to ask you something....




Benjamin: I'm starving...could you please cook something for me?

Juliet: okay, I'll cook something for you before you go back to the netherworld...

Benjamin: deal! That's my wonderful wife...


After Benjamin returned to his grave - his stomach full of Juliet's delicacies - Juliet decided to celebrate the sunny spring day by opening the fishing season in the backyard pond...


While June wasn't really enjoying the sunshine....she was still worried for Arni and was feeling so distressed...and nervous...and frustrated! 

June: Sophie...my faithful dog...what shall I do? I feel so...bad...

Sophie: .... [poor kid...I'd love to do something for her...but there's nothing I can't do, I can't swim to Aurora Skies and bring that boy back to my June...I'm not that strong anymore...I feel so old!]


All the frustration ended in a hair dye experiment! Maybe a different hair colour would make her feel better, she thought,...as well as doing something...extreme....

Like your pink highlights, June? I think they actually suit you!

June: oh yes....oh yes!




June: now I feel fulfilled...I'm a rebel mwahahahaha

Juliet: poor kid...she must really miss that boy from Aurora Skies...

Juliet: June...listen to me...I know how you feel....I mean, not that I ever felt that way myself, but I'm a woman and I can understand how much a woman's heart can ache for a man....

June: gran....

Juliet: no, listen to me June, it's clear that you miss that Arni boy....and something is wrong between you two...but you can always talk to me you know that, don't you?

June: gran...I feel so frustrated! He just disappeared...he's not answering to my emails or calls...I thought he had forgotten me but I'm starting to worry...what if something happened?

Juliet: oh, that's the problem...actually it sounds a little strange to me too...he seemed pretty keen on you didn't he?

June: yes...and Theodore said his brother, Jonas, has also kind of disappeared...and it looks like there's no way to get in touch with anyone we knew to ask if something's going on....or maybe they all just went back to their normal lives and forgot about us....

Juliet: I'm sorry...but you'll see, everything will work out in the end! You just need to be patient...in the meanwhile, you can't stop yourself from living...you need to go on, no matter how hard it seems...and if he didn't stop loving you, and he's the one destined to you, then you'll meet again, at some point.....

June: thank you gran...I'll try...but it's hard....

Juliet: but we're all here for you kid....

June tried to do as her gran had suggested...but couldn't concentrate on anything! 

Not to mention on school work....it all seemed so difficult...and pointless....she just wanted to grow up to get away from school and maybe find a way to go back to Aurora Skies...


Rebecca was also doing her homework in the next room...but couldn't concentrate as she heard her sister cry...she couldn't bear to see June like that, she needed to do something! And in that moment, she realised what she had to do...although June wouldn't like that...

Theodore: June...why are you not eating?

June: I'm not hungry...


Theodore: you can't go on like that, you need to get yourself do something, sister! Like, why don't we go plant some new seeds in the vegetable patch, later?

June: it's snowing again...late snow I guess...do you think they still have snow in Aurora Skies?

Theodore: she's hopeless...

While everybody was in bed sleeping, one little girl was working on her masterplan to help her sister.

It was true that none of their friends in Aurora Skies was answering their emails and calls...but it wasn't true that it was impossible to know what was going on. There was still someone left, they hadn't thought about...and June would be angry if only she knew...but if he helped her, then maybe she wouldn't get too mad...besides, he was the only one keeping it touch and Rebecca considered him some kind of friend now...

So she started her email.
"Dear Karl..."



To be continued.....





That was a kinda long transition chapter...I needed to age people up and try to catch up with the storyline which kind of changed after Aurora Skies special...the Loves seem to have a life of their own :D Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter! Feel free to leave a comment here, in the forum or on my page! Or even better, on the brand new facebook page :D And rec if you like :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!
H.*

2 comments:

  1. The house looks wonderful :) Oh, dear. I can see that Rebecca's plan may lead to both happiness and tears :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :):) hehe well...it depends on what Karl will tell her probably... but there's always happiness at the end :D

      Delete