Sunday 17 March 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 16



Hello everyone and welcome to the last part of Aurora Skies special!

Yes, this is really going to be the last part :D




June rang the bell and waited till a vampire woman opened the door.

Thorey: oh my goodness, food comes to seek us now! What a blessing

June: er...I'm not food...I...you're Markus mother I suppose?

Thorey: oh, you're one my son's girlfriends...please come in...


June: ...er...girlfriends?


Thorey: yeah, did you think among all girls, my son would choose you? You're okay but not that beautiful, honestly, and Markus is widely popular you know...

June's heart sank....so it had all been a game...he had played with her heart all along! She couldn't believe she had been fooled like that...and she had neglected anything else...and hurt Arni...for this...


Thorey: you can wait here, my son will come in a sec...

Magnus: oh, look who we have here! I didn't know you went hunting, love!

Thorey: it's not for you...it's for Markus...she must be one of his pr-...girls...

June felt so angry she wanted to smash something...

Magnus: oh, I'm sorry mylady, I thought you were my dinner....oh, I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you...but what did you expect? wandering willingly into a vampire lair?

Thorey: yes yes...we're evil people...living in a evil gothic house which should scare out the mortals...you must really brave kid, or really fool...

June: actually, I was thinking that this wallpaper is so outdated...what are you, Snowflake day freaks?

Magnus: well, and what's the problem with that?

Thorey: actually, dear, the girl has a point...how about...redecorating?

Magnus: but...but....that's expensive!

Markus: Juniper Love, what a surprise!




June: hi Markus...

Markus: so, I believe you came here to say you're sorry you left me alone on our last date...and that you misses me and couldn't wait to see my place, as I had promised you...

June: actually, I had a chat with your mum and...

Markus: oh, don't believe a word of what she says, she likes to scare people away.


June: oh well..but still...she's kind of scary...and made me think of a few things...

Markus: listen, I'm sorry if my parents freaked you out, but then again, you're brave to come to a vampire lair unannounced!


June: yeah yeah...but apart from that, what about the other girls your mum told me about?


June: am I just a game for you? one of the many girls falling for Markus the fascinating dark vampire?



June: I can't believe I've been such a fool! And that I've hurt people because of you...and all this holly on the walls make my head turn!


Markus: listen, June, I told you not to believe a word my mum says, she just teases people...

June: it didn't look like teasing to me...


Markus: but I assure you June, I love you, I couldn't stop thinking about you when you left me...I was brokenhearted...I thought you didn't love me the way I loved you....but now, you came here...it means something, doesn't it? I'm so happy you love me, June...



June: don't say that! I...don't know....what I feel...I certainly am attracted to you but in the last days....it's like a mist shifted from my brain and I....


Markus: you what? you don't love me anymore? Now we'll see!



Markus: look into my eyes June!

 June: what......

Markus: so, how do you feel now, June?


June: I.....love you Markus....I can't resist you....I'm so glad you invited me over...

Markus: good girl....






Markus: wait a sec...why are my parents....smooching in the background?

Thorey: you mind your own business son! You never know when the heat of the moment strikes!

Markus: whatever...come on June, let's go upstairs...I'll show you my room....

Markus: ....you're mine June, I won't have anyone else have you...


June: oh, so that's your room....it's a little...ghastly...how can you sleep here? and why do you have two beds?

Markus: well, since I'm a vampire I like this kind of furniture...and one bed is yours, by the way...

June: what.....aaaah *cries* what are you doing?

Markus: biting you of course...what do you think we're here for...

June: but I thought you...liked me!

Markus: I do! You're one of the prettiest dinner I ever had! 

June: no....get away from me!


Markus: what is wrong with you? You should be madly in love with me by now...

June: I'm not! I came here to tell you that I was not sure it was a good idea that we kept dating! And then you used hypnose on me! You're a liar, you used your vampire powers to make me fall for you! And I thought you really liked me....and I you....I hate you! I'll tell everyone and you'll end up in jail!

Markus: oh, you break my heart June...


Markus: I thought of you as a sweet little girl...actually, I even considered to grant your wish to have supernatural powers by making you like me...

June: there's no reason in the world I would ever wish to be like you!

Markus: then you'll just be an ordinary dinner!

Karl: what's that mess upstairs, mum?

Thorey: nothing, dear, just your brother having his dinner I guess...


Karl: what? did he bring...someone up there? again? why did you allow him mum?


Thorey: well, he didn't bring her...she came here all by herself...come on, she wanted it!

Karl: what? a girl again! Mum you know it's not right...he fools girls making them fall in love with him...before biting them!

Thorey: well, we all have our little evil reveries you know...I for example...

Karl: I don't want to know mum! We must stop this madness straight away!

Malin: what's that mess about? I'm trying to study here!

Karl: Malin! let's get in my bedroom, Markus is there...with a girl! And you know what he's doing...

Malin: oh my...let's break in!




 Karl: on the count of three......



Karl: oh my goodness! Get off her right now!


Markus: what....oh, my wonderful siblings...what are you doing here?


Karl: now, know what a good idea is? You get up and out of this house, straight away...before I decide to stop keeping myself from punching you in the face!

Malin: poor girl...did you....


Markus: no...I just bit her a little...you arrived just in time it seems...to crash my party here! What a sight, the good vampires squad...I can't believe we're family!


Malin: take that back, little brother! We can't believe how you can be so evil...

Markus: ouch..

Karl: and I can't believe you're my twin!


Karl: Malin, we have to do something for the girl, she's stil alive!

Malin: bring her in my room, she'll just need some rest....she'll be okay, we arrived right on time...


Karl: poor girl...she looks so...young....and frail...I can't believe my brother played with her this way...


Malin: it's not the first time it happens...I think mum and dad should do something...we can't go on like that...and we, me and you, have a reputation! We're good people...and this doesn't help....









June: mmm....where am I....

Malin: look, she's waking up! Hey girl? I'm Malin, you're in my room and everything's fine, don't worry, he didn't hurt you, we stopped him on time...


June: what?! oh my...where am I...where is h-...Markus, you're here! how can you be here after what you did to me! Get away from me...get awayyyy!



Karl: oh my...her mind might have had some serious damage...she thinks I'm Markus!

Malin: well, you're twins you know....it's normal if she doesn't know you....don't worry girl, he's Karl, the good twin! He helped me rescuing you...


June: I...sorry I don't understand...who are you two? My head is so heavy...and aching...


Malin: come here kid, have a good cry, it'll help....and Karl, I think it's better you get out of here, you're unsettling the girl....




June: so...you're Markus's older sister....and Karl is his twin brother...but you're both good vampires...how can that be? your parents are also evil...

Malin: well, we were born vampires so we need blood to live but...you can choose not to bite humans. We eat and grow plasma fruit. It's hard at the beginning but once you've got used to it, you can live a normal life without risking to bite your bestfriend 'cause you're starving, you know....




June: so I suppose I must thank you...and Karl...for saving me...

Malin: anytime...you look like a good girl, you deserve more than my freak of a brother...I hope you'll find your own true love...and maybe we can meet for coffee sometimes?

June: sure...it's just that...we're leaving in a few days, our holiday's over...

Malin: oh, you're a foreigner...what an awful holiday you must have had, I'm sorry poor kid....


June: it's ok...It's been awsome, apart from today of course...and it taught me many things...what the really important things in life are, in the first place. And that although I used to be a supernatural lover, I didn't want to become a vampire. Sorry about that, but I'm fine being human...



Arni was waiting outside the creepy house...he was not proud of that, but he had followed June that evening...he had guessed where she would go, and something in his stomach had told him that something bad was coming...so he had followed her. But he had never guessed that the guy June had fallen for, was a vampire....

He was totally scared but took the few courage left and had rung the bell...


A vampire woman had come out to greet him....


Thorey: oh, another spontaneous delivery! We're so lucky tonight! Magnus, dinner's here! Or are you a friend of Markus' as well? He has weird taste I must say...

 Arni: ooookay, I'm leaving...sorry, wrong bell, I'm going, goodnight lady!

Thorey: and you are going where, exactly?


Luckily in that very moment someone else came out of the house...


Malin: come on June...we'll walk you home...it's close, isn't it?

June: oh..I just can't face them....I can't go home...

Karl: you must go June...you would not want to stay here, would you?

June: no!

Karl: haha right, so just go home, have a bath, relax, whatever. Live a happy life and forget what happened tonight...

Arni: June!

Malin: oh, see? a friend of yours is here!

June: .....

Arni: oh my goodness, June! What happened?

Arni: June...you okay? Speak to me please...

June: I can't....




Malin: she's okay, just a little weak, lost some blood...

Arni: WHAT? what did you do to her?

Malin: us? nothing...she'll tell you when she's ready...just walk her home okay?

 Arni: June....let's go home...okay...

June:...yes....no...let's have a walk somewhere else first....


 June: let's turn this way...there should be a beach somewhere....

Arni: okay June, now, please, tell me what happened, I'm worried...

June: no...I can't....not yet... oh look, a swing!


June: push me on the swing Arni, will you?


Arni: mmm okay...although this remembers me of that time on the fairy couch....yesterday...and I get shy if I think of it....

 June: yaaaay push me higher! I can feel happiness coming back...


Arni: so...


June: he bit me. Markus...

Arni: you were dating Markus the vampire?????!!!!!

June: you know him?

Arni: well...everybody kind of does...he's evil...he bit so many girls in the past years...then he stopped, everyone thought he had gone, or died...but apparently he's still around...

June: I feel so stupid Arni! I thought I loved him...but I was under hypnose! I hurt so many people...even you...just because I'm a stupid teenage girl....I'm so sorry....and you're always there for me...I don't deserve it, I'm a bad girl...



Arni: you're not stupid June...I just wish you told me, I could have spared you the pain...

June: no, probably I would have thought you wanted to make me get away from him so I could be yours...

Arni: I don't know about you, but I can tell you, I am yours.

 Arni: now, let's go home, it's getting late...


June spent the rest of the night awake...sitting at her desk, wondering....she had been such a fool...and hated Markus for what he had done, for how he had made her feel...it was all fake. She was feeling so hurt...and hated herself because it had been her fault, to believe an unknown vampire, she thought had come to her at the perfect moment, in the perfect romantic setting....
She could not afford looking into the eyes of anyone who loved her anymore...she had been so selfish and she had hurt her siblings...she was so ashamed of herself.... 



The following day was the big one, where the celebrations for Sebastian&Shameka's second wedding would take place.

For once, it wasn't snowing, and everyone was wearing their best formal wear and getting ready...



Sebastian and Shameka, in the first place, were totally in the mood for smoochies :D


Around four, someone rang the doorbell and Rebecca went to check.... and found a vampire standing right in front of her. She had never met one before, she thought they were intriguing...although after what had happened to her sister she had become warier...perhaps...


Rebecca: waaaaah a vampire! cool! HI, Mr. Vampire, I'm Rebecca!

Rebecca: er..I mean...hello, unknown person, why did you come to visit?

Karl: haha you're funny little girl...Rebecca you said, I'm Karl...

Rebecca: oh...OH! THAT Karl maybe?

Karl: your sister told you about me...


Rebecca: yes, and I think it's better you go away, if my dad sees you here....bye!


Karl: no, wait, there's a mistake, I'm not the one who hurt your sister, I'm the one who saved her! In fact, I have come to check if she's okay...

Rebecca: I know...but she doesn't want to see anyone...especially if they look exactly like the guy who broke her heart....

Rebecca: but you seem a nice person to me, and it's cold, so maybe you could come in for a while...

Karl: thanks, you're a good little girl Rebecca...


Rebecca: I'll tell my brother to go check how June is and then I'll get back to you! Just wait a sec, okay?


June was in her room.. brooding, as always, lately....


Theo: June...there's someone downstairs who wants to see you....

June: I don't want to see anyone...who's that anyway?

Theo: Karl...

June: nonono I don't want to see him! Send him away please!


Theo: June...what's wrong?


June: what's wrong you ask? I've been bitten by a vampire who had fooled me making me believe we were in love! That's what's wrong...


Theo: I meant...what's wrong EXACTLY? I mean, I understand all this, but now the hypnose has faded you mustn't be brokenhearted anymore...right? Only angry and frustrated, but not brokenhearted...


June: yes...but I feel my heart is aching so much...

Theo: but please, don't tell me you'd like to be with that *** of a vampire!

June: no...I just hate him because he fooled me but no, my heart is not aching for him...

Theo: so...

June: I can't believe I hurt Arni so much. And he has liked me all along and I didn't even notice...and he's been there for me, always and I....I've been so stupid! and he's always so kind to me, tells me all kind of nice things but after what happened...I can't face him again...I'm too ashamed

Theo: no sister, you're really in love this time I guess. And you're too proud to tell him you've been an idiot but now you have realised he's the one true love of your life! So, be brave sis and tell him, tonight at the party!


June: I'm impressed...you're amazing little bro! The girl who conquers your heart will be very lucky...


Theo: I know I know...I just want to see you happy okay?


Rebecca: er...Karl? Yeah, June's fine but...she doesn't want to see you, sorry....


Karl: oh...okay...just tell her I just wanted to know if she was okay!

Rebecca: Karl? Do you like my sister?

Karl: what? Oh no, nonono, it's not what you think, I just felt sorry for her, and I kind of feel responsible for not noticing my twin's evil plans on her...but no, I don't like her the way you think...I'm not into humans, really...

Rebecca: good, because there's someone else who got there first! oh, what do you mean you're not into humans?

Karl: well, I'm a vampire and I seek people of my same kind...to be together for the eternity, you see... nothing against humans, but I don't think a girl without any power could conquer my heart... they're so...ordinary... sorry about that kid, it's something you can't understand now, and you're a lovely girl, I'm sure you'll find a wonderful man who'll love you forever!

Rebecca: ... I'm a witch .....

Karl: oh....


Rebecca: and to tell you the truth...I'm a supernatural freak also...although I love my human family members of course! but in fact, I really like you Mr. Vampire, could we be friends?


Karl: haha of course little girl, you're so cute how could I say no?

Rebecca: awwww I hugged a vampire!!!!


Karl: I should leave now, but thank you little friend!


Rebecca: actually...we're having a party in a short while...would you like to stay? My parents are getting married for the second time, it's not something to miss...and if it's weird for you, you can call your sister! She helped with June as well right? I'm sure June will be happy to have you here, although it may seems the contrary...

Karl: of course...thanks for the invitation young lady!




And it was party time! The first guests started to arrive...while the northern lights were enlightening the sky for the very first time!





Everybody had wonderful formal dresses...which they didn't wear, as the wedding arch was outdoor and the night was rather freezing...oh well...

Karl: June...you okay? Your sister invited me...please don't freak out!


June: it's ok...I'm fine, I got over everything this afternoon, thanks to my brother...I can look at you now...


Sebastian: you'd better not look at him too much kid, remember what happened last time?

Karl: oh, hi, June's friend! So, you're the one who got there first, I can guess!

Arni: what? did she...tell you things?


Arni: oh, hi Astrid, you're also here...


June: oh great, the flirty turquoise fairy's here...how cool...granny must have invited her...

Astrid: ooooh look at that blond paparazzi guy...he's so cool!

Rebecca: what? he's sooo boring...

haha you don't have to worry June, she's someone else in mind already :D

Malin: oh, June! hi!

Erik (Arni's dad): oh...so this is famous June...I thought she was prettier

Sigur: what are you saying, old man, she looks wonderful!


Rebecca: don't listen to the old guy June, you're wonderful!


Arni: yes she is...

June: hey Malin...I'm happy you came...

Sebastian: so, everybody's here having a sugar rush, we can get married now!

Shameka: Sebastian Love...will you marry me....again?


























Awwww wedding!!! <3



Congratulations Sebastian and Shameka! For the second time, newlyweds! In the snow, under the northern lights...in your outwear! :D

Malin: hey....I'm hungry!

You better not! We don't have plasma fruit here...

June: wow....such an emotion...to see your parents wedding....well, second wedding, technically! Wow...that must be true, eternal love...


Malin: hey, still hungry here! Please serve food, I refuse to bite humans!

Karl: there you go, sis! We're veggie vampires!

Juliet: oh...the usual party crasher's here...

Who?


Markus: hey people, what a lovely party!


no...not him! Who invited him?

Juliet: no one...or I must have mistaken him for his brother who was already here? uhm....oops! anyway what do we do now? what do we do?

oh my...let's hope June doesn't spot him in this crowd...so...hey people, cake time!











Shameka: caaaaake!

Sebastian: this cake...looks different than the one we had at our first wedding...

Well, yes, it comes from Monte Vista...Italian cake for Icelandic wedding...the Loves have gone international :D

Malin: and what are you doing here?

Markus: queuing up for the cake?


Arni: oh my...is he....


June: who?

Arni: no one, no one, haha just getting confused...mmm hungry! Let's queue up for the cake...

Jonas: Charlotte...I can't stop thinking of you...what have you done to me? You bewitched me with your witchy powers I guess! Oh Charlotte, where are you, I want to bring you a piece of cake but this crowd is blocking the way....

XD XD


Shameka: and the first piece of cake goes to......


Malin: Malin the vampire!

Erik: Erik the blond man

Juliet: granny Juliet 'cause she's old and hungry!

Markus: me, of course...

Shameka: and why it should be you?

Markus: because I'm cool...

Sebastian: no, not you...Sham, all but not him!

Markus: oh, I'll help myself with the second then....

Arni: what is he doing!


Sebastian: boy...you're lucky it's my wedding and it's dark, otherwise you'd be dust already...



June: did I...did I just see....


Karl: no, it was just me hehe

June: good...otherwise I'd have to set him on fire...

Arni: Astrid, you stole my piece of cake...

Theo: don't talk to her Arni! My sister just recovered...I don't want her to have another breakdown...

Kristin: oh...who's this old lady who invited me to this party with so many strangers? I've no clue at all...



Theo: hey man, want a friendly advice? Run.

Markus: and why would I want to run? I haven't finished my piece of cake yet

Theo: you've been warned...



Markus: oh...what a vision...cute little girl...I'll have just wait she grows up a little bit more...


Arni: don't even think of it...so, you're Markus...are you ready to run?

Markus: do I know you? and why is everybody telling me to run?

Arni: because I am going to chase you till it's daylight....


Charlotte: so, buds, that's it... mum and dad got married again, Arni is going to chase Markus, we had a fantastic holiday and met the fairies...


Rebecca: and I befriended a cool vampire!

Theo: and you Charlotte, got a secret lover...

Charlotte: what? me? no way...haha er...but anyway...did we miss something from the list?

Karl: so...it's cool that your parents married again...thanks for having me here...

June: yes...now excuse me, I need to go check on something...


Astrid: oh, Arni, you're also here! I had not seen you...you look gorgeous tonight!


Rebecca: this is no good...I.must.leave.now!


June: hey guys, did I interrupt anything?


Astrid: actually, yes you did, I was just telling Arni he's so gorgeous...now, if you leave, I'm going to ask him out...so, leave us alone now, will you?

June: I don't think so....

Astrid: oh, you mean little girl! You don't know who you're messing with!

June: so...Arni...did you want to go out with her?

Arni: I...I must clean up the dishes....

Theo: oh my, that Hildur is sooo boring!

Juliet: look, I'm dancing the smustle! it's sooo fun!

Rebecca: hey little Lily, come see granny dance, it's fun!

June: Arni...look at me...

Arni: you're so beautiful tonight June...

June: thanks...so what was going on in the dining room?


June: tell me, do you like her? because it may be...


Arni: June....

June: I'm leaving tomorrow, I don't know when we'll see each other again, so it would be normal if you wanted to have a girlfriend living close to you, instead of someone you need to talk through the phone or the internet...

Arni: June, calm down! that's nonsense! you're funny...when you're jealous...

June: yes, I'm jealous, and so what?


Arni: you mean...really jealous?




June: yes...I mean... I really like you Arni...




June: I was an idiot and I was fooled by an evil person...it scared me how he could make me feel...when I found out it was all fake. And I couldn't make that feeling leave...that was because a new one had come...but Markus had nothing to do with that. It was you...and I was too ashamed of myself to look into your eyes, I was too proud...but then I saw you with her and I just wanted to slap that turquoise face of hers again so...I guess it's stupid to think something...or feel something for someone...something real I mean...and not tell them...

Arni: June...give me a hug...


June: Arni...I'm so sorry...and I don't want to leave tomorrow...please make me stay here...or come with me...

Arni: you know it's not possible June...but we'll see each other again soon, I'm sure...

It was not as she had imagined. It wasn't in a very romantic setting, just in the kitchen, close to the dishwasher, while a total mess was going on in the living room, where people were dancing...but that hug seemed like to last forever, it was like she and Arni were in a different space-time continuum....she was feeling extremely happy to be in the arms of the one she loved...and extremely sad at the thought of going back home the following day....but he had given her a hope, he still wanted her....

Arni: June...will you dance with me?

Karl: it's going to be full moon soon Rebecca, aren't you scared?

Rebecca: not at all...I'm a witch remember? Full moon makes me feel....powerful...although I can't use my powers yet....

Karl: let's play chase then!

Rebecca: I'll get you vampire! Witches are more powerful haha

June and Arni hadn't even noticed that the full moon had risen...they were too engaged in their slow dancing...and looking into each other's eyes...


time had stopped...again...and they were dancing in their own planet...the other people had just disappeared in the void...


Gunnar: but I'm here! And I've never seen my shy grandson dance...he must be really taken by this June girl! Good for him...about time he found a girlfriend!


Erik: I can't believe it! My son...dancing...with a girl!




And so it was that June Love fell in love for the first time....for real I mean!


In the rest of the space-time continuum the party was going on and almost everybody was dancing...although not in the low dance fashion that had taken June and Arni :)


Even Riley had her fair share of dances!


And someone started to show the first effects of the full moon...oops!


Astrid: Shameka Looooove....I want your braaaaaaains!

Shameka: haha you kidding! As if...oh my I'm laughing so hard!

(btw, this was supposed to be Shameka's second wedding dress...which of course didn't show up in the outdoor outfits....)


But June didn't even notice that her love rival was now a zombie...which took her all the rival potential away...but anyway, either way, she didn't need to mind about Astrid anymore...


Arni was all hers...and she was all his...

eventually the party was over and the guests had to leave....the rush of people to say goodbye to was so big June realised she had lost sight of Arni...



June ran out in her formal dress...and finally found him...

June: Arni! Wait!


June: were you leaving without saying goodbye?


Arni: I'm sorry, I'm not good at saying goodbye...and I'm shy, I was waiting here...hoping you'd find me...

June: and I did...

June: listen, there's something...I know I leave tomorrow so...

Arni: what's that? June?...


awwwww <3

June: sorry, heat of the moment...

Arni: come here, you...


Well, it seems that kisses under the full moon have a special power...


They were lost in their own world of love, and didn't eve realise that a policeman had come to bring them home, as they had stayed out after curfew...or that a zombie woman was materializing close to them...


Policemen: guys...guys, stop smooching, I need to bring you back home! And you're going to be in trouble...guys? oh well...

June: promise you will write me...

Arni: only if you will call me...


Arni: goodbye, my sweetheart, I'm going to be seeing you sooner than you think...promise...


June: goodbye....I love you, Arni....


Arni: I love you, June...


Sebastian: I can't believe they're still out! It's time to come back home, don't you think?


Shameka: oh, let the kids say their goodbyes...poor June, she finally found the one true love I think...

Sebastian: still, I haven't approved of him Sham...


Shameka: oh shush...something's happening...


Sebastian: can you see anything from the sauna window? Anyway, this sauna thing is sooo cool...I'm gonna miss it when we're home...

Shameka: so why don't we build one at home as well...

Sebastian: wow...right you are Sham...hadn't thought of it....










So, here we are, dear readers. This is the end of Aurora Skies special, the end of our wonderful holiday in the north....but not the end of the legacy! As heir of generation two I must say that this generation is getting more and more interesting...modern kids, there's plenty of stuff that interests them! Not like me and my siblings...oh well, I guess I'll have to get used to it... June's finally found love, Theo is going to be a teen soon and I can only think of what mischiefs the twins are planning...luckily sweet little Lily is still a toddler to cuddle! Although, alas, she won't be like that for long...she has learned all of her skills by now, and it's time for her to grow up, as well...
It scares me to think that, one day not too far, I'll have to give the crown of legacy heir to one of them...I couldn't really choose, could you? Well, I trust you readers, you'll do the right choice! But we still have time to enjoy the lives of my beautiful children....
So, see you soon, back home in Appaloosa Plains.

But before we say goodbye....there's still more crazy dancing to do!
Let's go Loves, let's show out our secret moooooves!

...oppa smustle style!



Lily: yes, I know, I know, my parents are crazy....oh well, they're also funny to watch aren't they? What? You don't believe me? Watch this video then! 

:D:D:D:D



So, that was it! Aurora Skies Special part 4 :D
I hope you liked it :)
Comments and recs make me happy :D

4 comments:

  1. oooh that was SO cool! Loved it loved it loved it!!! Awesome pictures, great storyline, and all ending with oppa smustle style! XD Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hellooooooo!!!!!!! thanks!!! I'm happy you liked it!!!! I had a lot of fun writing it :):):) and I was crying with laughter when I saw them all dancing...and later on made the dancing video XD XD XD thanks again!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I love that so funny and nice dance moves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it :) I was laughing out loud when I made the video XD

      Delete