Monday 11 March 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 13


Welcome everyone to another chapter of the Love Legacy!


Last chapter left everyone in front of the house...waiting for the taxi which would bring them all to Aurora Skies!













Although the sky was blue, snowflakes were falling when the Loves reached the place Sebastian had rented....a cute blue cottage built up close to the seaside...with a small addition for the sauna!


Doesn't it look cozy? And well equipped for everyone's needs too!


Rembrandt: right you are, this is one lovely bathtub for me to play in meowwwww!



Shameka: the cat is using my bathtub...but I had seen it first! I so longed to take a bath in this lovely bathtub...besides, aren't cats supposed to hate water?



Charlotte: mum, this house is sparkling!



Shameka: yes dear, it's all cleaned up! But don't worry, just 5 minutes of us all in here will bring the usual mess back...



Sebastian: did you see the snowflakes Rebecca?



Rebecca: yes! There's so much snow in here! Paradise!




Sebastian: how about a snowmen contest in the backyard, tonight?



Rebecca: cool! But can we go exploring a bit now?



Sebastian: of course, just have a good breakfast first!



Eating waffles under a snowfall...what a treat :D



And soon they were off! The kids decided to explore this snow paradise all together, all except little Lily, who stayed at home enjoying her new walker and toddler box!






Lily: Look Hedwig-the-voice, I walk alone now! And I also found this girl in the mirror to talk to! She looks like me and understands everything I say!



cuuuuuute <3





Anyway, while little Lily improved her skills, her siblings were off exploring and looking for new adventures...




...and the twins took the opportunity to try out their new brooms!





Even Theodore was now less careful in showing the world that he was a wizard...if his sisters didn't care, then why would he? Besides, dad knew and probably his mum and gran would have realized by now, what with the twins talking about magic at everyone's earshot...

And June...well, he had found a moment to tell her, on their way to Aurora Skies, while the others were sleeping.
Although he was a wizard, he couldn't tell whether she was more impressed or surprised or scared..or not surprised at all. But later on she had told him she was proud to have a wizard as brother....and witches as sisters.
He had feared she might feel uncomfortable or less special, which was not true of course, but she had not given any sign of this, so everything was ok.
It was a pity she could not ride brooms like them all, though....
















On the way to the city center they decided to stop at the early prodigy learning center...they had read about this place on the internet, it was apparently a well known place to relax, enjoy, play and improve skills. And socialize....with local teenage boys, possibly, June thought.


She wasn't lucky, though... the learning center seemed to be deserted! So she decided to write an email to Yusun, to update her on their holiday, as she had promised.




The only guy who showed up was this elder sim, Gunnar Gunnarsson...



Theodore: hey, hello you, you living in Aurora Skies? We're just here on holiday you know...and hey, do you happen to know what is the cool place for teens to hang out? My sister would like to go there...I think...



Gunnar: well hello little kid, yes I live here and no, I've no idea, too old for that you know...but you should ask my nephew Arni, he might know...although he spends almost all of his time helping me at the horse farm...so maybe you should try Hildur, she's your same age but she seems to know a lot of the world already...



Theodore: cool, thank you! And where do I find this Hil..whatever?



Gunnar: Hildur, she's my granddaughter...well she visits the park a lot...or you could come to visit my farm with your sister so you can meet my grandchildren...they'll show you around a bit



Theodore: cool! That's a deal, thank you, I'll talk to my sisters about that!



Charlotte and Rebecca were otherwise occupied, though, so Theo decided to leave the place and walk to the park to check if this Hildur girl was there...



...while June had already left the center and visited the local café to have a hot drink before going home...even this place looked deserted! Where was everyone? The sun set rather early in Aurora Skies, so June decided to head home, slightly disappointed by the total lack of population around... what was everybody doing?



Walking home in the darkness was freaking her a little, but on the other hand, the brightness of the stars and snow offered a breathtaking view...especially if you're a cold lover as June is.



That is why, on her way home, June couldn't resist ice-skating on a frozen pond she saw... it was getting late, and very dark, but she thought that a little ice-skate could do no harm...



she was becoming rather good at skating. Actually, she maxed her skills on the spot. She could skate backwards and do pirouettes...and she was having the time of her life! Alone, skating on a frozen pond in the middle of nowhere in a snowy land with bright stars in the sky....


She had in fact lost the sense of time, and it took a while for her to realise she was being watched...



From high above the slope, a mysterious boy was watching her, an inexplicable expression on his face..




at last he made it to the pond, and that's when June noticed him for the first time.






She was feeling a bit creeped out, and wished to leave straight away, but at the same time she felt she wanted to talk with this mysterious person...



but before she could sort her feelings out, the guy spoke...




MysteriousGuy: you're a good ice-skater



June: er...thanks...how...



MysteriousGuy: I was watching you.



June: why?



MysteriousGuy: why? you're good to look at...skating in this landscape...I would have painted the scene if only I had had an easel with me...


June:...er....what?




MysteriousGuy: you're really cute, you know that?



June: ......



MysteriousGuy: ...so, I'm Markus, and you are...?



June: I'm June....and...er...I'm sorry if I may seem rude but...are you....



Markus:...a vampire? Yes, I am a vampire...



June: really? a real one? I've always wanted to meet one but never had the chance...they're rare or they hide, in Appaloosa Plains!



Markus: yes, I'm real....



June: OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! can't breathe....



Markus: so, I understand you're...a fan?



June: well...it's just...none of my siblings has ever met one and...



Markus: what's that shadow on your face? Anything bothering you? You know you can trust me...



June: ..it's just...almost all of my siblings have powers...you know, magic. And I...



Markus:...you're feeling less special because you don't have magic powers, am I right?



June: yes...how did you know that? and I feel guilty, because I know they love me anyway but still...why was I not born with those? Why am I just so...ordinary? And why on simearth am I telling all this to a perfect stranger?



Markus: because sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger than to those who love you...you don't want to hurt their feelings, right?



June: yes...it's like...with my brother especially...we're not as close as we were before...he now has two other sisters to share his gift with...why would he still need or want to be close to me?



Markus: let me tell you something, June. You are special. I would not have been drawn here tonight, if you weren't...



June: you really think so?


Markus: I do...and I would like you to come to a date with me?


June: a date? really?....hey, are you kidding me? You don't even know me...nor I you! Is this some kind of a joke?



Markus: no, it's not. Let me prove it...



June: I'm not so sure I believe you....your face looks a little mischievous...



Markus: red roses, for passion. I really like you June, would you like to go on a date..with me?



June: ooh...red roses...I love them....



Markus: so please, say yes....



Markus: please?



Markus: just a little tour of the library, maybe? I often hang out there...



Markus: no romance involved...just books talks, I promise...unless you wish differently....



June: ok then, Markus the vampire, I guess a library tour and books talks would do no harm...


Markus: perfect, everything's settled then!



Markus: I'll bring wonderful flowers for a wonderful girl....



June: oh..stop it...I don't even know you and you make me blush...



Markus: you're even more beautiful when you blush, you know....



June: what....





June: what...what did you just... do! You had said...no romance involved...you had promised!



Markus: yes, but that was for the date at the library... what can I say...couldn't resist the heat of the moment...





June: you....you! that was my first kiss! It was supposed to be...romantic, with someone who loves me...and who I love!



Markus: and why exactly the description is not applying here?



June: .......



June: ...I gotta go home...



Markus: tomorrow evening, the library! I'll be waiting for you...
































The night had fallen over the blue cottage by the sea, where the evening snowmen contest had apparently been held....







Shameka was steaming up the sauna....this was her favourite ever place! A sauna...what a wonderful invention...they should build one at home as well!


A lovely, cozy room where to relax and steam all the worries out....


Sebastian: are you worried about something in particular, my dear?



Shameka: well...the kids...



Sebastian: oh, you're still trying to accept their magic powers? Probably it looks normal to me because I have been a ghost for a while...



Shameka: yes...no, that's not it...I'm worried about June...there's something wrong with her, I feel... like, where is she at the moment? Rebecca and Charlotte said she was with Theodore...but when he came home he said he had been snowball fighting at the park but Juniper had gone to the local café and he hadn't seen her ever since...where is she? It's dark now, and curfew time is nearly here...



Sebastian: don't worry, Sham! She'll be allright and she'll be home soon...I guess she needs some time for herself...she endured a lot of pressure when I was a ghost, and now she found out that her siblings have something that she wasn't granted...if it was me, I would need some time for myself as well...



Shameka: yes...it's probably true....but all the same, I'm worried...



Sebastian: just take a relaxing hot bath then, I'll steam up the room a little...



It was late in the night when June arrived home, to find her extremely worried mother waiting for her.



Shameka: where have you been?! We've been so worried!



June: I'm sorry mum, I was just having a walk and then saw this wonderful icy pond and couldn't resist ice-skating....I...lost the sense of time....



Shameka: we've been here for not even 24 hours and you get me so worried already! You're so grounded June, although we're on holiday, you're grounded! Now go to your room and think of what you've done....



June climbed the spiral staircase and entered her bedroom...that's what she wanted actually, to be left alone and think....



Indeed she wanted think of what she had done...but not as her mum wanted her to...


A kiss...her first kiss...from a complete stranger and vampire...

she had been scared, and he had been rude...but....she had been kissed...for the first time...
yes, she was angry at him, she remembered, but she just couldn't stop thinking of that particular moment...she just couldn't stop thinking of him.



And she had a date, for the following evening. At the library. She must find a way to get ungrounded...or to sneak out. Would he still be there, waiting for her, as he had said?

Maybe she had been too rude and he had changed his mind....but then again, he had kissed her so unexpectedly! How did he think she would react?


But the more she thought of it, the more she convinced herself that it had, indeed, been a very romantic kiss...




She longed to see him again, but didn't have his number....maybe she could find him on the simbook? Yes, she would look him up, first thing in the morning....



But in a few hours she was woken up by a huge noise coming from the next room...the daylight was coming from the next room: Theodore's bedroom....



As June went in her brother's room ready to shout at him to keep the noise down - she had been having a nice dream which his brother had briskly interrupted - she found out that Theo wasn't alone...



In fact, two kids and a plump looking boy were standing in the room, playing or watching a car video game...




June wasn't pleased at all, she had to restrain herself from shouting at her brother because of these people...and she was in her pyjama! And nobody was giving sign of realization that she was in the room...the kids were playing, although the girl looked a bit bored, and the older guy was staring at the void, his face expressionless... 



June: Theo....Theo! Could you please lower the noise? You woke me up!



Theo: what? oh...hello June! sorry, we're playing...meet Arni, Jonas and Hildur! I met them at the park yesterday evening and they just came over to play!



Hildur: honestly, I'm here because my brother wanted to come, but I'd rather go gardening than watching this car videogame!



Arni: .......



June: wow...that's what you'd call a loquacious family....


June: well...hello...Hildur? So you don't like videogames?



Hildur: I'm stuck!



Theodore: Arni...you're blocking the way, I can't see the TV screen! If you don't move I'm gonna crash the car...



Arni:......




June: ....and you must be...Arni?



Arni: .... [OMG OMG she saw me! and said my name! Is she possibly talking to me?]



June: these guys are creeps...




Well, June, if you just turned you would see the reason why Arni is not talking to you....:D:D:D

Arni: .... [she....she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.....]

Arni: ... [I'm in love!]

cuuuute <3

Arni:.... [...therefore I must leave at once before she starts talking to me again!]

June: this guy is sooo weird...don't you think?

Awwww poor Arni, he's shy!


June decided to prepare breakfast for everyone, to try to get ungrounded...



She wasn't too successful though...the only thing she could think of was Markus, no wonder she burnt the waffles! :D



Luckily Juliet had something ready! (fish and chips...oh well...)



Theo: hey dad, I know you hate the dishwasher, and for a good reason, but I don't think leaving your dirty dish there is a good idea...please wash it in the sink, okay?



Riley: oh don't worry Theo, if he leaves it there I'l do the washing!



Theo: oh Riley, you're so sweet...but it's not fair to have you do all the house chores!



Riley: I do them willingly...for you....



Theo: you're the best, you know that? And I can't wait to make you real!



Riley: thanks....so you're still thinking about that...that's nice of you....



Theo: of course, why would I not think of it anymore?



Riley: well...you have new friends now...like that blond girl there...she looks good...maybe you don't need me anymore...



Theo: nonsense! You'll always be my best friend Riley, you know that!



Riley: .....



Upstairs, in the meanwhile, June's heart was thumping fast... she had just got a simbook message from Markus! It was him who had looked her up in the end...





She just couldn't wait to see him again....so she wrote him a love letter...counting down the seconds to the evening and hoping that the time would suddenly go faster....


To be continued....


I hope you liked the first part of the Aurora Skies holiday adventure :D Next part coming asap! Comments and recs are very welcome :)

Stay tuned!



Hedwig*




No comments:

Post a Comment