Sunday 3 March 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 12

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

We left the Loves right on Snowflake morning! Everyone's wish had been granted, Sebastian was back to his original form! Thanks to his colleagues at the science center and to the amazing Ambrosia Juliet had prepared...

he still floats around though! And I'm still not sure whether it's normal or glitchy...


Anyways! Another family gift was coming soon...a family holiday in Aurora Skies!



...but not before the gift giving party granny Juliet had organized :D

June: mum, I just checked the forecasts on the internet, it's going to be totally freezing in Aurora Skies! It's gonna be sooooo cool! When are we leaving?

Shameka: tomorrow morning, darling. If we survive to another Love-family party, that is.....


Yay, the gift pile finally appeared in the living room!

(after, like, 4 gift giving party try! I was soooooooo annoyed...)


and the usual guests started to arrive!

Ezekiel: boooo Giselle is not in her Snowflake outfit boooo

Ricky: Kent is sooo boring!

mmm....let the Love-family-party fun....begin! :D

...with some new additions...like this random guy here who rang the doorbell with another random girl....but at least it seems they brought a present! :D


heavily-pregnant-Eleanor: aaah that random guy is sooooo boring...


BTW, it looks like Juliet's 10 grandsons/daughters wish is going to be fulfilled soon! Jean and Amanda are also pregnant :D


Poor random guy here was scared away by the weird family members...and decided to have a dip in the hot tub under the snowfall :D


But before the presents-opening session could start, there was something else that had to be celebrated....


Eleanor: oh, my nephew Theodore is so boring....

Delbert: no he's not, Theo is cool! booo auntie Eleanor boo

OK, let's move over to the first Love celebration of the day.....


....the twins' birthdays!



Rebecca was the first!

Juliet: everyone watching? So here we go Rebecca, on the count of three! Three...two....one.... 

Rebecca: *blow candles*




Aaaand.....

Here she is! Child Rebecca! She got the star quality trait...

Juliet: OMG, she looks... gorgeous!



Indeed she does! Bet she's going to be a stunning young lady, this one!
She has her daddy's colours and I think she looks like Juliet!



And then, Charlotte's turn! Happy birthday, Charlotte!

Random fairy paparazzi: please turn your head a little to the camera, yes, like this...and now you can blow your candles little girl! Your picture will be on the newspaper tomorrow!


Juliet: .....who let this one in?

Nevermind Juliet, just blow the candles!


Juliet: right then, on the count of three...three..two...one...


*blowcandles!*



aaaand....


...say hi to child Charlotte!


(More close ups coming later ;) )

She looks like Shameka, I think! Maybe with Juliet's lips shape.... stunner n.2 gonnabe :) Oh, and she became computer wiz...


While Charlotte was blowing her candles, the guests had started to flow into the kitchen, which was becoming rather cramped... 

Jean: boooo birthday parties...booooo

Rebecca: mmm...my uncle is a werewolf....maybe I should ask him if he wants us to brew a cure elixir?










Charlotte: awwwww what a wonderful decorated tree we have in here! It looks different, from a higher perspective...

Charlotte sat eating the cake with her older sister and mother, who couldn't stop talking about the family holiday in Aurora Skies!

Shameka: remember to pack everything tonight, kids, the taxi to the airport arrives early tomorrow morning and we're having a tight schedule...

While aunt Jean kept playing the cello...although none really paid any attention, poor her...

Jean: ...and this is for you, newly aged up niece!


But she seemed to have fun anyway! 

While her little kid and brother-in-law didn't seem to enjoy at all though....

poor Delbert, he was so shocked to see his uncle give flowers to his aunt...







.....but the wrong one!

oh my, we need to do something about you Davin! You can't just go around flirting with your wife's sister, you know?

Davin: groarrrrrr Giselle is beautiful, so I give her flowers! And she likes them! groarrrr

Poor Amanda :( 

BTW, a little update! Amanda and Davin got another little girl, Fiorella! And as Amanda is pregnant again, they're going to have their third child soon...

Sebastian: for plumbob's sake...did that werewolf of brother-in-law just flirt with my little sister?

Shameka: yeah, but don't worry Seb, he's not serious, he's doing it all the time...he even asked me out right after you had just died...I don't know what's the deal with him, I don't even think he's inappropriate, flirty or insane...he just...oh well, maybe it's the curse that does it...dunno....

Sebastian: I...must...do...something... he won't go around flirting with my family...in MY house!

June: mum...dad's frozen...

Shameka: oh don't worry kiddo, he's just trying to recover from seeing your uncle Davin flirting with your aunt Giselle....and he's striving not to kick him out on Snowflake Day....too many feelings  at once....




And it seems that Sebastian wasn't the only one who was not pleased with all the guests....

Charlotte: uncle Ricky's sooooo boring.....


Juliet: and who's that random guy who just came in? He was not on my list...Who invited him? I certainly didn't!





Not to mention this old lady here....uh...glitch or what?


Delbert: this house..is full of weird people Theo...and...it's rather dirty....if freaks me out!


Theo: yes I know...it looks like we're attracting weirdos...and we can't have the dishwasher repaired! Not since dad died trying...it keeps breaking, we think it's haunted... I'm sooo sorry Delb....please don't leave?


Rebecca missed all this though, as she was eating her cake alone in the basement....thinking....


...and listening to her aunt and uncle play!




She was soon joined by her twin sister, who couldn't wait to have a talk with her!

Charlotte: I can't believe we finally made it, we grew up and we can now enjoy all the fun of childhood!

Rebecca: that's right, sis! And now we can work together and share our secrets! although I fear we still have to wait a little, to show the world who we really are...


Charlotte: I know, I know, we'll be allowed to use it as soon as we age up as teens....but it appeared in your inventory didn't it?

Rebecca: yes.. but I don't understand why, since we're not allowed to use it now....and Theo is feeling really annoyed I can tell!

Charlotte: yes but at least....do you think we can use daddy's present and...you know...start to fly?

Rebecca: oh well, Theo wishes to keep it secret but I don't see the point, since dad knows and gave us the brooms...





Charlotte: I love you soooo much sis! Promise we'll always be together and never fight...


Rebecca: of course Charlotte, our bond can't be broken...we're twins....and witches


ta daaaa...surprise surprise! if there was still someone wondering, out there :D Rebecca and Charlotte were born with special powers! The trick of being born on Spooky night :D as well as on  a full moon night...as it happened to Theodore...who, if you hadn't guessed already, is also a wizard! Although unlike his younger sisters he wishes to keep it quiet for a while.... but he's really annoyed he has to wait to be a teen to use magic! I really don't understand why the game put this restriction :(


In the meanwhile, food was being served upstairs! And everybody was getting stuck on their way to the kitchen....



...or on their way to get the food, in the kitchen.....


(please note the random guy in his swimming trunks, in the middle XD)


....or they were blocking the way by asking autographs to family members...



...but at last it was presents time!



June was the first one to open hers! She got, well, lots of stuff! A painting, a plant... a laptop!





cousin Delbert wasn't so lucky though....






Delbert: ...daddy...my first present was the ugly toy!

Harry: oh, poor kid, I'm sorry boy, it must have been the random guy who put it there...how...unlucky to pick it as first choice! but don't worry, you'll be luckier next time!

Eleanor: ....[so you learn, little nephew, to say boo to your aunt...]

uh Eleanor, you're scary! And evil...poor boy...

Eleanor: it's not me, it's the hormones...I'm pregnant you know....


Yusun was none the luckier! She got....



June: oh, Yusun, isn't this the best Snowflake Day ever? So many people...and presents....all your loved ones around you...don't you feel...whole?


Yusun: don't talk to me...I just got a pink flamingo...I don't think I like Snowflake Day....




Delbert: ....please...I got toilet paper....yeah right, TOILET PAPER! and it was in the cute present wrapped with the bacon&eggs paper...why do I have to pick them all, the ugly ones?

Uh oh...Eleanor...please keep away from the gift pile :D


Eleanor: why? it's my turn right now!


Well, you know about karma don't you...so don't be disappointed if you find....

Eleanor: a gaming console! Yay, so I can play with my husband and future child!

Karma's not working on Snowflake Day.... 

XDXDXD

Poor Delbert must have the unlucky trait, because everyone after him got nice presents!



Both twins got a dollhouse and a bike! And Rebecca also got a bee ride thing for the playground!


Theo also got a bike and a teddy bear, winter version...



...but eventually June got an ugly toy too! :D







Which was positioned on the shelf above June's desk....actually I think it's kind of cute! 

Although I would not necessarily like to get one for Christmas.... :D:D:D:D












Even Riley got a bike! poor Delbert, he must definitely be unlucky.....


Anyway, everyone opened their presents in turn!


That is, everyone except Sebastian and Shameka who were busy doing...er...something else....trying out one of the new woohoo-ing place: the igloo!



And hey, look here, we have a new winter gnome, Colmar :D


Colmar: something odd is going on in that igloo down there methinks...

we know Colmar, we know...


anyway, inside everyone had opened their gifts and the gift pile had disappeared... 


Apparently Harry had hoped for the rubbish in the house to disappear as well, and looked rather disappointed that it had not....

Theo: don't worry, uncle Harry, we're used to it, rubbish bins' smell!

Rebecca: yeah, and the smell doesn't leave even if you close the rubbish bags...but you don't smell it anymore, once you live here, I assure you!

Harry: ..... [am I really talking about rubbish smell with my nephew and niece?]


Rebecca: oh, but don't worry, we lead healthy lives! Granny Juliet is a wonderful cook and her recipes are made with really healthy food...


Harry: ... [still not convincing...I must have a word with my brother, he can't have his kids grow up in such...unhealthy place! he should fire the maid...]


Riley: your uncle is worried you live in a dirty place... maybe I'm not doing it correctly?


Theodore: don't worry Riley, it's just that there are so many people here, and it's just normal for the house to get dirty...

Riley: but I don't want you to be unhealthy, I'll just go mopping the kitchen!


Actually, Harry got one point....the maid is totally useless! It's usually poor Riley who does all the cleaning and mopping....


After the gift giving was over, Davin reappeared....apparently he had realized he had not been appropriate and had gone into hiding while everyone else was opening presents....but as the evening fell, he started to play his drums in the living room, hoping to do some good, with his music...
but only his teenage daughter Yusun was listening...




...and she didn't look impressed....

Yusun! What's wrong?

Yusun: I feel so sad....everybody's mad at dad....he's been behaving so weird lately...and mum's pregnant again...and they're not talking much...I don't know what to think...or do! I hate him sometimes, but then I look at him and he's just a lonely wolfie...and he's always my dad! I feel so sad when everybody's mad at him because he's....different...

Oh...poor girl....I don't think they're mad at him because he's different...you just don't ask your sister-in-law out after her husband died...and with a family of your own, you know...


Yusun was so brooding that she didn't even see her granny Juliet passing by, carrying her youngest cousin....



....to her birthday cake! Yes, another birthday before the family can leave for Aurora Skies :D


Happy birthday little Lily! You're going to be the cutest of toddlers <3


Juliet: ready, everyone? Three...two....one.....



....blow!

Lily: .... [I can't blow my candle! granny's hair's all over my face!]

XDXDXD


Theodore: Yay for Lily!!!! You go lil sis!

Delbert: another birthday...on Snowflake Day...during a gift giving party...and my uncle is floating....this family is full of weirdos!

XDXDXD

Anyways, be ready to say hello to.....


Juliet: mmm can't let you grow up here little baby, this room is too dirty and the people too weird!

Julieeeeet where are you taking her? We want to see toddler Lily!


Juliet: we're going for a walk....


Lily: ... [yay walk in the snowwwww]


Did you find the perfect spot to let her age up, Juliet?


Juliet: mmm....by the doghouse....no, too desolate....


So, you want to go back inside?


Juliet: not really....I want Lily to grow up in a closed-up, cozy place....


Inside the tree?


Juliet: mmm....


in the end Lily was left to age up alone on the living room floor!






Where she became a cute little toddler...one with her mother's colours, at last! and...

...hey... Juliet! where are you going...with that face?





Juliet: what face...this face?

Yeah...what are you up to?

Juliet: well...this was the last birthday for today right? There's no one else to bring to the cake...so I just...have something to do, before the last guests leave...


Juliet: hey you, uninvited guest! Have you seen the mistletoe hanging up there?


Juliet...what are you....


Juliet: don't you want to give a little kissy to the party organiser here?


WHAAAAAAT?


Random-old-guy-I-forgot-the-name-of: er...no...I'm sorry...I don't even know you....


Nooooooo Julieeeet! 


Juliet: well, if you don't know me, why are you at my party then...I don't even like you! Why would you think you can come to my parties uninvited?



Random-old-guy-I-forgot-the-name-of: how cool is that! I sneak in a random party...I find out that the Loves are organizing it...and the famous Juliet tries to kiss me! That's my lucky day...


So why did you refuse, leaving her brokenhearted? You mean old guy :@

Juliet: oh well, he wasn't even good looking....

oh, Juliet....BTW, you're lucky Benjamin's ghost wasn't around! What did you think you were doing?

Juliet: oh, come on, just having some Snowflake Day fun....I'm always taking care of my offspring here...can't I have a little moment for myself?

Well, you've got a point here...




So, that was it! the party was over and in a few hours everybody would leave for Aurora Skies for an unforgettable holiday...Shameka was already feeling its taste :D


And the girls couldn't stop discussing the huge amount of snow and the northern lights they would see the following day!


Although Rebecca was a bit worried of the monsters hiding under her bed....and couldn't keep herself from running upstairs to check!


Luckily there were no monsters...phewwww!



But she decided to fight them none the less on her rocking horse!


Rebecca: I'll get you, monsters, you won't be hiding under my bed anymore!

Rebecca: here, I'm throwing my lasso at you, you can't escape this time!




She won, in the end :D The goodness prevailed :D:D


Later in the night her sister joined her and jumped in her upper bed...



she had been playing pick-a-boo with Lily... 



...and then she had asked her older sister to read her a bedtime story!




As for June, with three children and a toddler as siblings, she felt her duties as older sister increase...

even though now her dad was back and had time to take care of everyone else as he used to do, she had got used to being the old wise helpful one in the house, and actually enjoyed helping around.

She loved her siblings, and was happy to have another toddler to take care of. Lily was so adorable, she couldn't but love her to bits! Besides, she felt a stronger bond with her little sister. It was like the others were somehow...different....in a way she couldn't really describe, it was mostly something she felt. But with this little one, she felt a strong similarity right away. It looked like, although still a toddler, Lily was more like June...probably as the twins were more like Theodore than she was...

She still couldn't figure out what this feeling was about though, but didn't really care much, as she loved all of her siblings anyway.


Juliet, in the meanwhile, was relaxing on the lounger in the balcony upstairs....


er....

Juliet! What are you exactly doing there?

Juliet: I'm stuck outside...

 Why?

Juliet: Rebecca started having a bath right when I had come here checking the snow...

Rebecca: aaaargh! *squealing*

What? what's wrong darling?




Rebecca: shooo shoooo!

No good, the family's got another stalker :(


Juliet: but that's cool, I wasn't the only one kicked outside! hehe


mmm...how do you exactly know it? I mean, you can't see your granddaughter's IF...can you?




Mariella (Charlotte's IF), on the other hand, seems to be a little quieter...

ok then, looks like a rule, one out of two IFs is a stalker....




Inside, Juliet had recovered and was now baking!


Juliet: well, I'd better prepare breakfast for tomorrow morning...we won't have so much time before the taxi for the airport comes!

Right you are Juliet, how would we do without you! Please stay with us for a long time, okay?


The next morning she was the first one to wake up and reach the empty kitchen...empty but for the fruitcake she had prepared the previous evening!


Juliet: where is everyone? are they still sleeping? I must go wake everyone up, we're late!


Sebastian was the first one to have breakfast...



...together with Theo, who sat at the other end of the Snowflake table :D

And a few hours and drama later...




Charlotte: June...I hate this sweater.... why do I have to wear it?










...everyone was outside and ready to leave!

Charlotte: June...I still think this sweater doesn't suit me....

Juliet: oh, little Lily, you're going to get a cold in this weather, let's go inside!

Shameka: no, Juliet! The taxi is almost here, we're leaving, like, now!

Theo: mmm I'm hungry, I'd better go get another slice of cake...

Sebastian: will there be swimming pools in Aurora Skies? I hate swimming...

really? I'm not sure you're going to the right place then.... :D


....well, almost ready....




To be continued.......next stop: Aurora Skies!

Coming asap :) 


I hope you liked the chapter! There might be a few inconsistencies in the pictures of the gift giving party because, as I said before, I had to organise like 4 parties before the gift pile decided to show up...and in one event there was the full moon so the light is greenish...but I did my best to put all the pieces together and make up the story :)
Feel free to leave a comment&rec!

Byeeeeeee
Hedwig*




2 comments:

  1. oooh, what a beautiful snowflake day that was! Your kids look STUNNING - those girls are going to become the most beautiful teenagers :) Excited to read what happens in Aurora skies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu <3 yes, I liked it a lot :) it took like AGES and 4 different gift giving party but in the end I'm happy with what I got :D and yes, I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!
      It may take a while to write next chapter, I'm still building the house/creating extra characters, and I haven't decided the storyline yet so....I don't really know what's going to happen there myself yet :D:D:D
      have a lovely dayyyy <3

      Delete