Sunday 17 February 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 8



Hello everyone and welcome back to yet another chapter of the Love Legacy!

Snow kept falling down and the house looked so beautiful in the wintry landscape! And everybody rolled the wish was to decorate it with Christmas lights...





 ...and to make snowmen :D



As soon as she woke up, seeing how much snow had fallen during the night, Juniper dressed up and ran to find her newly aged up little brother who had just finished his breakfast in his pyjama.

June: Theo, Theo! Have you seen the snow? Let's go make snowmen!

Theo: cool! But wait, I'm a little tired, it was my first night as a child in my new room and I didn't sleep very well...








[actually, he had woken up and gone playing in the snow-covered sand box at 3 a.m.!]








June: who cares when we can build snowmen! The snow won't last forever we need to profit of every second of this snowy winter! We're lucky you know, mum and dad didn't have snow when they were our age! Come on, let's get out!


 June made a regular snowman, while Theo made a hockey one! He was proud of his creation but....



This evil paparazzi girl just destroyed it! Poor Theo :(

BTW, his IF is alive now...oh dear another IF you'd say...but as it happens, Riley (who btw is a girl, I had always thought it was a boy) is behaving really well and is really nice...not like Enigma at all... so yay for Riley!



Speaking of which...here's Enigma stalking June.... who's really angry at the paparazzi girl (who just changed in a weird winter suit btw...) for destroying her brother's snowman!

June: you evil inappropriate paparazzi! How dare you destroy my little brother's creation...You should be banned from here! Or you'll have to arrange it with me....nobody touches my little brother

She's become very protective of Theo! Although she seemed not to like him too much when he was born...and even now she sometimes finds him annoying, nobody can hurt her little brother without experiencing the consequences of June's anger!


But it turned out that this evil paparazzi didn't like being threatened by a little girl...and decided to smash a water balloon on June's face in full winter! Even Enigma was shocked (even for an IF face it looked shocked :D)

June felt so outraged! It was so frustrating to be a young girl...she would have loved to find a way to ban paparazzi from their yard forever! Apparently there was no way to keep them off, so she swore that she'd never become famous. She'd rather live in a small hut in the forest than have this kind of people stalking her family....

 

Anyway, for one snowmen knocked down, a new one appeared! Shameka's snowmen was controlling the outdoor kitchen now :D


As the day turned out sunny and beautiful, Theo thought that it was a waste to cry on his lost snowman and decided to have a walk and check on his aunt an uncle living across the road. And he found a nice surprise there! He had a new little cousin, Delbert! I think he looks like Harry...or worse...like Ricky! Don't you think? Let's see what happens to him when he ages up.....



[and yes, my game has a funny taste for names...............]


Aunt Jean didn't seem too impressed by her nephew's visit though...she was a celebrity and no matter how related you were to her, you needed to find some interesting topic to be allowed to talk...or even play with your little cousin! So young Theo just got a glimpse of Delbert but couldn't socialize...

But another more grown up cousin was at the horizon! Yusun had aged now, so June could go and talk to her without being close to her family! She was so happy to finally be able to meet her cousin she just ran around screaming about the winter festival, that everyone, pets included, decided to visit the place..


...which apparently was very popular for other Loves as well!
Admire Eleanor in her medical attire snowboarding :D:D:D:D

And Kent (Giselle's husband) is selling food!


Kent: hey, who's that girl? She looks like Sebastian...do I have another niece?

Oh yes you do...two more :D

Here she comes with her daddy!

I think it's time for a new Love party ;)


Sophie was soooo happy to run in the snow!

And Rembrandt was nowhere to be found...only when it was time to go I realised he had been playing in the cat castle all the time! :D


While Theodore bought gingerbread cookies from his uncle...




The rest of the family tried iceskating!




Until June had finally the chance to talk to her cousin Yusun! But they were both starving and freezing (no idea why they don't automatically wear their winter clothes outside!) so they just got acquainted and then parted.


Back home, the lights were switched on for the first time and the house looked fantastic!


And Sophie was having the time of her life, running around and playing in the snow! Winter was definitely her favourite season :)


The living room was also decorated and the spirit of Snowflake Day could be felt all around the household.



June and Theodore would have loved to stay in their newly decorated living room watching the snow fall outside the window and talking about what they would like Santa Plumbob to bring them...but the big day was quite far away and school was still on!




They found out that even school was nicer with the snow though. After classes, the kids often stayed in the grounds playing with the snow together with their cousin Yusun.




...although Theodore sometimes felt a bit left out...

...but he didn't mind too much, he was happy his big sister had found a friend (someone different than that IF Enigma that seemed to follow her even into the toilet!) and he just relaxed sitting in the snow....doing homework? 


Hey Theo! you're supposed to be hot headed...you should hate school and break rules and stuff...what's that about? doing homework in the snow?

Theo: oh well...snow relaxes me...and I found out I'm quite brainy, homework are done in no time, just like magic! so the sooner I set myself to do it, the better!

What do you mean, just like magic?

Theo: nothing, nothing...just looks like it....

BTW, I really love random snowmen <3




Anyway, in the meanwhile Sophie had found something....interesting!



Say hello to Magnus! Rare yellow python and new addition to the household :D


When Sebastian and Sophie came home with the new pet, they found out....


That Shameka and Juliet had started enjoying the winter season too :D Fighting with snowballs...


...and ice skating, they seemed to enjoy doing winter activities together a lot! 
Sebastian was pleased that his mother and his wife were getting along really well and he thought he couldn't be a happier man. He had a wonderful family and he would organise the best Snowflake Day ever for them, to show them how much he loved them all, as he wasn't really good at telling such things...


And someone else was also bonding in the household. Theo and his IF Riley were just inseparable. Unlike his sister's IF, Riley was a great (and discreet) companion and seemed to understand Theo so deeply and perfectly that he started to feel sad not to be able to introduce Riley to his sister...he'd love his family to meet her..and like her! but unluckily he was the only one who could see Riley...

So one evening he had an idea: 



Theo: Riley, listen, I need to tell you something. You're my best friend, you know? So I took a decision. I can't bear people thinking I'm mad when I tell about you or when they see me talking to thin air because they can't see you. I want you to be my best friend in sim form, so from today on, I promise I'll find the way to make you real!

Magnus: hsssssh...my little friend is talking to thin air....hssssssh.....my venom is affecting him, I knew I must have prevented him to cuddle me hsssssh...

--------------------------------------------Previously the same evening---------------------------------------
Theo: ooooh you cute little creature you're such a beauty... I just want to give you a cuddle...and a kissy kissy little yellow thingy!

Magnus: ssssh...puah bleah...I'm not a yellow thingy...I'm a...hsss....noble yellow python.....besidessssssh, be careful little human....ssshhh...I'm poisonoussssss


XDXD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley: oh Theo, you're so kind! I'd be so happy to be your real sim best friend...please make me real so I can always be with you...

Magnus: ssssee? who issssss he hugging? I can sssssee none! He'sssssh been poisoned he'ssss been poisoned!

:D:D:D


Anyway, Theo got himself to work straight away :D good luck little one!
I normally have a distaste for IFs, I find them annoying, but this Riley I like, I think she's cute! I hope Theo finds a way to make her real :)



Up in the nursery the twins weren't really realising what all this frenzy for snow, Snowflake Day and Holy Plumbob was about...



They were too occupied with feeding and playing, and learning to walk and the like...life as a toddler was too tiring to care about some icy stuff coming down from the sky!


Charlotte: hey sistah, why is everyone so excited about this snowflake? We have harder problems up here! Like this green block which just got stuck to my hand!

Rebecca: I know...I know...I think adults are not focussing on the rights issues in life...I'll just try to eat up mine and see if I can get it away from my hand...

Charlotte: great idea sistah!Right right, maybe when you grow up you forget about the essence of being sim...but we are twin sisters and we'll never forget what our true mission is, even when we grow up!

Rebecca: of course little one, I was born first and I'll take care that nothing ever split us up and our mission is accomplished, in the end!

O_o They seem to be quite clever for their age, don't they? ;)



Then, one day, as everybody was else occupied and Juliet had finally found some spare time to go back to her painting....


A terrible music started to resound and Mr Grim Reaper reappeared right outside the kitchen window... but it hadn't come for Juliet as she had thought!


A sudden and unexpected tragedy had happened in the kitchen....
Sebastian was repairing the dishwasher to improve his skills while he got electrocuted and died on the spot..and nobody saw it happen! Poor poor Sebastian, what an awful thing to happen to my beloved heir! And right before Snowflake Day...poor poor kids..... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(


The first to arrive on the scene was the maid, who looked rather perplexed by the sight of an electrocuted ghost...





But the worst sight were the kids...poor June and Theodore were distraught...who would have thought such a sudden tragedy to happen to such a lovely family and right before Snowflake Day 
:(:(:(



June: why....WHY! You evil thing, why did you have to take my dad! WHYYYYYY!!



June: Why did you do such terrible thing to us....what had we done...I hate you...HATE YOU! Give me back my daddy, you cruel hideous thing!!! Or I'll just...I'll kill you...give him back!!!!!

Grim: .......



June: Hedwig-the-voice....why did he do this to us...why...please...tell him to bring him back....

*crying out loud* I'm so sorry little June...it wasn't in my plan, I wanted to offer you a wonderful Snowflake Day full of love and joy with your loved ones! But evil Grim is not under my control I'm so sorry :( sigh sob sniff :(:(

Oh dear, I really didn't want this to happen! I'm still shocked :(




June: it's not....possible...he can't...be gone.....

Shameka: Sebastiaaaaaaaaan nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(



June&Theo: Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shameka: no, it can't be...it can't be! We're too young...and we were planning to have another baby...it can't be...



Shameka: bring my husband back! Now!


To be continued.......




Although the very ending tragically destroys all the happiness and general fun of the legacy, feel  free to comment and give a rec if you like :) 



I'm so sorry for the sad ending of the chapter! it never happened in my game that a sim with nearly all the handiness points died of electrocution while repairing something :(



R.I.P. Sebastian, you have been a wonderful heir....loved son, husband and father....so sad you died so young and in such a stupid way....and I just can't think of the kids growing up without their beloved daddy :( I hate the game sometimes :( I even had a nightmare after it happened! Shocked me even if it was just a game :(


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Hedwig! I'm actually new to your legacy and I love it! Such a sad death though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks for reading my legacy <3 I'm happy you like it!!! Yes it was a sad death and it shocked me quite a lot :( but do not despair, luckily it's the sims and not real life and there are ways for Sebastian to come back..in some form or another :D

      Delete