Sunday 3 February 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 7



Hello everyone and welcome back to yet another chapter of the Love Legacy!

Autumn is drawing to a close and Spooky Day has finally arrived! But if you're expecting ordinary celebrations...well you're reading the wrong legacy :D




Spooky day happened to be a rainy day. But as it was her first one, June decided to carve her pumpkin in the rain, no matter what.


Then she dressed up with her bunny costume and set for her first trick or treat round. She wasn't lucky, though, as most of the neighbors, uncle Harry included, seemed to be elsewhere...




Finally she got a treat from the old guy living next door! 

Satisfied and totally soaked, June run back home, with her well earned treat...


...to find her granny Juliet dressed in a hot dog costume! Spooky day costume party is up and running at the Loves'! Welcome everyone to yet another Love family reunion... only plumbob knows what will happen this time... :D

Hello Kent dressed in indian costume! And bringing food as always...good Kent, you make a wonderful son-in-law :D

Hey, that was no costume! Now Kent is a tiger...oh well...he must have permanently changed his pirate attire for an indian one...it suits him anyway :D
And it seems we got another unspecified hot-dog! And Davin looks like he decided to camouflage behind a mask after his ashaming exploit with Juliet at June's party... 

Davin: with this mask, nobody will realise it's me behind! I'm a genius...

oh yes, nobody will guess who the only werewolf of the family is...of course... :D

Giselle came dressed as a doctor and this unknown old guy here decided to be a sub with a walking stick... :D:D and as outside it was raining heavily, water puddles kept appearing everywhere...oh well...

Hey, look here! Harry has aged up! (and needs a makeover soon)

Harry: booo June booo

Ricky: what are you doing that for? Aging up has done you no good bro...

For some reason uncle Ricky wasn't approving his niece :( poor her...

Uncle Davin, no, wait, "some unknown guy with a mask" ( XD ), on the other hand, was having a lot of fun dancing alone :D

While all the others were downstairs having fun! Although for some reason only Giselle and her husband were wearing Spooky Day costumes...

Upstairs Juliet had fallen asleep on the rocking chair and was snoring heavily :D
Everything seemed to go smoothly...no weird and awkward happenings at a party at the Loves'? That is definitely weird indeed....

Shameka: HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!

...oh yess, now we're back to a normal party situation at the Loves' :D

Baby heir number 3 is comiiiiing! Quick Sebastian, drive your wife to the hospital!

Sebastian: yes yes...no panic! It's the third time and I can handle this...Wait I get the car and...


Shameka: don't worry love, I'm cool, I'm a hot headed daredevil and I'll go to the hospital with my motorbike...

Sebastian: ........

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And so it was that Spooky Day night brought to the Love household....

...two more bundles of joy! :D

Everyone meet Rebecca&Charlotte Love! 

Rebecca is brave and artistic and likes dark wave music, firecracker shrimp and green.
Charlotte is artistic and lonely and likes indie music, tri-tip steak and blue.

They're sooooo cuuuuute <3 and remembers me of Amanda and Eleanor...I love having twin girls back!

Of course, nothing is ever a "normal" day or event at the Loves'.....


Rebecca and Charlotte were just settled in their cots that the living room caught fire!

The firemen managed to extinguish it but the sofa had to be replaced....

But it's not all! Right after the new sofa was bought.....

a new fire started again! 

June: heeeelp! Fire's coming out of the fireplace...and I can't go to school because I'm stuck here screaming! if I don't get a move on I'll be grounded this time!

Sebastian: my living room is on fire!....again! heeeeeeelp!!!!

Shameka: don't worry, family! I'm a daredevil, I can handle this!

Shameka: ....wooops....not working anymore.....

Shameka: aaaaaaargh I just caught fire I caught fire!

Sebastian: heeeeelp my wife is on fire!

oh my...run to the pool Shameka! Quick! I don't want to lose you...your newborn daughter need you! Run Shameka run!

Luckily she made it on time and the fire was extinguished....phewwwww.....

But as soon as it was extinguished she ran back to help the firefighter extinguish the fire in the living room! And it looked like that she was actually enjoying the situation..... while Sebastian was totally freaking out and little June was trying to sneak out of the house unnoticed to go to school before anyone realised she was still there....but she had been stuck! 

Dog-gnome: hey people, now that you mention it, why is that that nobody ever realises that I've been stuck in the TV table for ages? I'm in all of your pictures if you go check! Please someone remove me...

XDXDXDXD

In the end Sebastian caught June before she could make it to the door and this time she was totally grounded....poor June it's not fair it's not her fault! :(:( sims are soooo stupid sometimes :(:(






Poor little June threw her frustration into her paintings...painting relaxed her, for a short time, all of her worries were cast aside and it was just her, her brushes&colours and the world she wanted to paint....


she was becoming pretty good actually! She must have taken from her grandmother! Although Juliet had quite abandoned her painting wishes...

A loving grandmother as she was, she spent almost all of her time taking care of the little ones..
...and now that the twins were born, painting or any other activities that didn't involve toddler training or baby feeding were out of questions!

Of course Sebastian and Shameka were taking care of their kids, but they had jobs and skills to work on and many other things to take care of...even rather unpleasant ones...

Davin: hello, Shameka? it's Davin...
Shameka: oh, hello there, how's it going? How are Amanda and Yusun?
Davin: oh, they're fine, but I was just wondering if you would like to come on a date with me...
Shameka: mmm let me see... NO WAY! You'd better stop flirting with your wife's relatives or I'll have Sebastian fix this..allright?

mmm poor Amanda :( for some reason Davin keep flirting with Juliet and Shameka! And he doesn't even have the flirty trait...I keep getting pop up messages from him saying: you know Shameka, we should really get to know each other better and stuff like that. And they're not even friends. And now this call! Weird game...

Little Theo was just a cutie! Now that he had learnt the basic skills, he could take care of himself a bit more....


besides, he had his beloved pet friends to take care of him all the time!

Sophie and Rembrandt were spending the most of their days in the nursery keeping an eye on the little ones!



Although Sophie kept having weird thoughts....poor old doggie, her mind is starting to be a little confused :(

probably the sight of her long dead mother eating from her food bowl every other evening has started to unsettle her...

Rembrandt, on the other hand, is a very relaxed family cat who likes spending the most of his time sleeping on comfortable furniture....

...or unusual one! :D thus upsetting poor old Juliet, whose nerves sometimes explode for the smallest of issues..

Juliet: hey there! Hedwig-the-voice! The cat is on the toilet. I say, the cat is on the toilet!

Yes Juliet, I saw him...

Juliet: please do something! I'm in desperate need of the toilet and I can't use it! Aaaargh he won't leave, make him go awayyyyyyy!!!

I don't need to remind you that you have three other toilets that you can use, do I..

Juliet: Oh...all right then...

poor old darling...she needs to provide for the needs of three toddlers almost on her own...it's wearing her out...

Juliet...you're tired enough, please don't rake leaves...let the maid or Sebastian do it..

Juliet: nope

but you're doing too much, you're old now and need to rest!

Juliet: don't you worry Hedwig-the-voice, I have my reasons...


Juliet: yayyyyyyy autumn leaves! sooooo fun!

ok then, it's fine, keep having fun old Juliet :D 
XDXD


Autumn was coming to a close in Appaloosa plains, its heavy rains leaving beautiful rainbows in the sky...

And frost started to appear on the ground in the evening...



As the new full moon came, Juniper made a descovery: her IF Enigma had become alive!


Which was good to have someone else clean up the house, but having a living IF had many negative sides also, as June soon found out...

June: hey you! privacy please! It's enough you follow me everywhere I go, but NOT in the toilet you hear me? You're NEVER for any reason allowed in the toilet when someone's using it!

But after a while Enigma began to annoy June even in other locations...he did whatever she did, even pretended to phone while she was calling her friends! She was definitely annoyed but didn't know what to do because she didn't want to hurt Enigma's feelings...but she needed to something and soon...



By the way, it was time for June to have her own bedroom, instead of sleeping in the one her aunts had shared before leaving the household...

So she moved to what had been her uncles' bedroom after giving it a full makover of course!


 A new bedroom was added right opposite to Juniper's, as Theodore was almost ready to become a child!



But first, it was the twins turn!

Juliet: umph, another birthday....I'm an old grumpy lady now and birthday bore me...
Shameka: .......
Juliet: oh, please, Holy Plumbob, make this girl grow up with the heavy sleeper trait.....

:D:D:D:D:D

Sebastian: happy birthday my little girls!

Juliet: ... understood, Holy Plumbob? Heavy Sleeper or similar...we agreed...

...I won't tell her that they'll get a new trait only when they become children... :D:D

Enigma: what is all this noise?! Hey people, I need ear plugs!


Everybody say hello to toddler Rebecca....


and twin sister (BLONDE????) Charlotte!







Rebecca: hey daddy you look exactly like me!

Sebastian: ...yes YOU do...I wonder how come the other one is blond..... we don't have blond genes in the family and neither I think you do Shameka....


Shameka: it's probably a glitch honey, don't worry...remember they were born on Spooky Day! and it's nice to have a new colour in the family isn't it! And apart from the hair and eyes, which are mine, she's looking like you as well...

She's sooooo cuuuuuute <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Sebastian: yes...yes you're right...and daddy's so proud of his little girls! Although he's not showing any facial emotion, he's soooo proud and loves you loads...

Rebecca: if you say so....your face is scary sometimes, daddee!


Rebecca: hey sista, have you seen this bwue bwock here? I wonder if we can eat it?

Charlotte: me eat bwue bwock! Look here are soooo many bwocks! We eat them all!

Theodore: ...novices...the noble art of blocks has no more secrets for me....but I'm going to be a kid soon and I'll be allowed the coolest of toys....


Theodore: ...the rocking horse!

Juniper: yayyyyy go little horse run!

Theodore: hey! everyone! it's happening it's happing! I'm growing up!!!

oh dear...so soon! I thought there were still 2 days left? I'm sorry Theodore I couldn't organise you a party:( I'll make it up next time!


Happy birthday little Theo! Grow up well....





Everyone here's child Theodore!
Now...hot headed...ooops! It must be the price to pay for Juliet's anticipated wish for Charlotte...isn't it,  Holy Plumbob?
I'm not sure who he looks like... apart from Sebastian's colours, maybe his face is more like Shameka's...

Speaking of which, something peculiar was happen in the basement after Shameka had just finished exercising...

Rembrandt: Sophie, get a move on, I want to play!

Sophie: I'd love to little kitty, but can't you see I'm stuck?

Something was happening....

another birthday was passing unnoticed! That's no good :( I don't know what's wrong with my game, as the bar showed still a few days left to Theo's and Shameka's birthdays but they aged up none the less...


Happy birthday Shameka!

Now with a few wrinkles, but always beautiful!


Shameka: hey hon, there's something I want to tell you....
Sebastian: yes darling?
Shameka: I just aged up, I'm an adult now...
Sebastian: ... [stonefaced]
Shameka: know what it means?
Sebastian: ....
Shameka: we need to...get going...if we want to add some new possible heir to the family...and see him or her grow up....

Sebastian: right you are love, I'm sorry my face can't show emotions, I think I got it from my mum...but you know that my heart is overfilled by the warmth of the love that I feel for our family and I get tears  of joy in my eyes when I think of it? right?
Shameka: well, if you say so....then it must be true...despite how stony your face looks...
Sebastian: well then, if my face can't show you how happy I am, I'll find some other way! Let's....RENOVATE some more!

:D:D:D:D Renovation mood is on! Thanks to whoever wrote the instruction to make Error 12 disappear yay :D

Here's the new nursery and the annexed kids bathroom....

 And the former girls' bedroom is now Rebecca&Charlotte's future place!

And while the renovation was going on....the first snowflakes started to appear! Winter was approaching and so was the most important festivity of the whole year...


Next chapter coming out asap! Although I've no idea when I'll have time to play during next weeks. But I can't wait to write a Christmas chapter! Although it's kinda late, but still, my first sims Christmas :D:D:D I have to think about something special :)

Feel free to comment and give a rec if you like :)

Byeeeeeeee
Hedwig*



No comments:

Post a Comment