Friday 1 February 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 6


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

In last chapter little Theo was born with the full moon after a crazy family reunion to celebrate Leisure Day....




Little Theo was a lovely baby and everyone adored him. Sebastian, in particular, loved spending every free minute with his newborn son!


Although having two toddlers in the house was proving to be very demanding...even for a proud and loving father like Sebastian...


The cuteness of little Theo helped everyone to finally overcome the grief for Benjamin's loss...


Although everyone was still missing him dearly...




The constant care that Theo and June needed and the love and laughter that they gave in return seemed to help healing everyone's hearts. 


Despite June's first reaction at her newborn brother had been rather negative, as her domain as the house little princess was being jeopardized, she could often be found teaching Theo about the blocks in the green activity table....

They're so cute playing together, aren't they? <3


The kids weren't the only ones helping the family....Noodle came back to check on his beloved Juliet more often... till her grief was healed and her loss overcome.


He even allowed Juliet to take him a ghost bath :D:D:D:D





As the family tradition required, little Theo soon started to show a huge love for animals ...

although sometimes Sophie seemed to find him a bit...strange....

Poor Sophie, the old age is starting to affect her.. :(


Anyway, as days passed, Theodore grew more and more like his father! And June's birthday was approaching...




Now that she had learnt all of her skills, she could enjoy her last days as toddler playing with the dolls' house and eating their faces :D

It was Theodore's turn now to learn his skills!



But with a few improvements to the nursery, some new comforts were added to his toddler life ;)

Then, the evening before Juniper's birthday, Harry decided to celebrate the beginning of autumn with...a swimming suit party...oh well...it was a good occasion to catch up with the rest of the family anyway!


....and discover that some things never change....

Ricky: hey bro, why are you wearing a swimming suit? it's raining outside and you should open your umbrella!
Harry: oh...yeah yeah....
Ezekiel: mmm why is that brother in law of mine always wearing my same clothes...

 Harry: hey mum, I was wondering if you could come in the living room and sing us a song!

Juliet: I can't, love, I have a cold and didn't have time to get the injection...besides, can't you see I'm using the toilet right now?

:D:D:D:D the Loves are always the Loves :D:D:D:D


Well, apart from the "typical Love" awkward situations (like this picture Juliet took of her daughter-in-law Jean sleeping), Juliet also made a nice discovery at the party:  



She was grandmother again! Everyone meet Yusun Love! Daughter of Amanda and Davin..and looking like her father at a first glance! I think she's human but we can't tell yet as Juliet couldn't pick her up...


And finally it was June's birthday! And also Sebastian's actually, but as you'll see in a while they didn't make it to the cake at the same party :D oh well, the more family reunion the better :D


While Juliet was bringing June to the cake....Davin decided to give her some flirting flowers.... and June wasn't too impressed...


And neither was Juliet!

June: hey uncle Davin! Don't you see that granny doesn't like your flowers? It's my birthday, give them to me, I'll have my doll play with them!

Davin: noooooo you refused my flowers! Werewolf RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

June: psst Enigma (June's doll) if we're silent enough we can sneak behind uncle Davin and catch the flowers!

I was crying with laughter at this point...XD


But Sebastian wasn't! Although he was at the other end of the property, he was totally shocked by the behaviour of his brother-in-law! And thought to go tell him off, delaying his daughter's (and his own) birthday...


But at the end, when all the guests had gone, June finally made it to the cake!








Happy birthday little June!




Here she is! Running away with the first slice of cake :D She turned eccentric btw! Looks like she's going to grow up totally different from the little princess she used to be...




Here she is! Ready for bed after a...well...peculiar birthday party... :D

But she's happy anyway, aren't you, little June?

June: yeah yeah...now I got this new haircut I feel better...only thing is tomorrow I have to go to school! What's the point of celebrating SCHOOL?


Here she is! Little June on her first school day!
Isn't she cute with her autumn outfit? <3


June: mmm...new paparazzi in the garden...it can mean only one thing...the whole Loves are in the house! Great, family reunion on my first schoolday...and I have loads of homework to do! Just. Great.
Come on June, it's your dad's birthday, don't be so grumpy...




Happy birthday Sebastian! Make a wish....

Sebastian: mmm...I want to be looking still young and handsome....and I want to keep my huge family close, always! No matter how weird they can be....

Awww <3


Maid: yeeee you rock employer! Maybe the birthday will make you forget that you've publicly accused and humiliated! But I do remember you know! anyway happy birthday boss!

mmm...are you sure you want to keep close ALL of them? I mean...the maid isn't really part of the family...and the records for maids in the Love household aren't positive....anyway, too late! it's birthday time! 
Happy birthday generation 2 founder!


Sebastian: do I still look good?

Shameka: you're wonderful my love!
Harry&Ezekiel: aaaaaaah......you've got......

Sebastian: ....wrinkles....I've.got.WRINKLES! How could it happen? HOW?


You look good anyway Seb :)

(btw, did you notice Jean's pregnant? :D)


Juliet: hey there! Someone did a mess in here! Toilet's broken and bathroom's flooded! It's the second time today! Who did it? eh?


Shameka: bleaaaaaaargh.....


Shameka: urgh that was gross....I bet it was the cake...I'd better get some fresh air...




Juliet: cool! you can stand on the pond you can stand on the pond! How come?

Shameka: I guess it's just the cold...we're in the middle of autumn and the water froze!

Juliet: cool! hey, you know what we can do then?

Go change into your outwear, maybe?


Juliet: we can ice skaaaaate!

Shameka: yayyyyy so coool! I'm iceskating! I don't feel sick anymore now!

mmm iceskating in your sleeping wear can't lead to any good Shameka...




Right, see? what's wrong now? Why did you stop? Feeling sick again eh?

Shameka: no...yes...no...I just feel.....


Shameka:...I'm pregnant again!

yeeeesss :D:D:D baby heir n.3 on the way!!!!! celebration :D 

Hey June, did you hear the news?


June: what? I'm trying to concentrate here! It's hard to do all the homework only after your crazy relatives decide to leave the house you know?

mmm ok...wrong mood...let it be a surprise then....

To celebrate the good news I decided to give the living room a makeover! New sofas, curtains and decorations!


Sebastian: hey, you, my lovely wife...you know what I was thinking?

Shameka: what were you thinking?

Sebastian: how about producing another baby heir?


Shameka: well...you know...there's something I need to tell you....


Sebastian: wait, there's something I need to do now...

Shameka:...but...

Sebastian: hey kid, why didn't you go to school today?


June: I was finishing my homework and I was smelling and I took a bath! And I'm starving!

Sebastian: I don't want to hear excuses, you fly to school right away or you're grounded!


...poor June :( 




Shameka: hey Seb, since we're in the groundfloor toilet where all the important events happen...you're going to be a daddy! again!


Sebastian: oh my, Shameka, are you sure?

Shameka: more than sure...


Sebastian: well done then, girl ;)

Shameka: we did it together, actually....

And so it was that the founder&wife decided to go celebrating the new baby Love on the way...





by trying out the new tree house that had come as birthday present for June :D:D:D:D:D


The new daddy-to-be for the third time was so excited by the news that decided to ride to work on Shameka's new motorbike :D:D:D:D She's a hot headed daredevil if I remember correctly (btw, I think I never wrote down all of her traits) and she really wished to own a motorbike so...here it is :D



And not only! A few days later...

Juliet, where are you going? Riding Shameka's motorbike? That's quite funny actually :D

Juliet: you don't laugh Hedwig-the-voice, I'm flying to the science lab!

Why? 

Juliet: I just got a call from the science lab, they said that if I brought them the remains of my Benjamin they would be able to revive him!

Oh dear! it can't be true! can it? can they really do that?

Juliet: that's what they said!

Oh my, can we really have him back?


yes...we can...but not as we thought! The experiment didn't work properly and only his ghost came back... but oh well, better than nothing right?


Juliet: ewww what's that? where's my Ben?


it's him Juliet...it's just...he's still a ghost...but still the man you love...

Juliet: that's righ! Sweetheart, I'm so happy you're back! I've missed you so much!

Benjamin: hey you, wait, what are you doing, I can't kiss you!

Juliet: then let me hug you...

Benjamin: oh dear, no way, we're not close enough to hug!

oh no...Benjamin came back without his memory... :( so sad...poor Juliet :(

They played with the ball for a while but then it was clear that Benjamin wasn't where he should have been...he didn't belong to this world anymore and the right decision was to send him back to rest in the beyond, leaving more space for new generation...but he'll come back haunting the house soon :)





While Juliet&Benjamin's drama was going on, June had decided to take a break from the house where her parents didn't understand her at all and visit the fall festival across the road. After finishing her homework, of course. She really is a good girl, she's just misunderstood, poor June :(

She had a lot of fun bobbing for apples but another old guy won the competition :(


So she decided to try the haunted house although she was a bit tired...




June: naah totally boring! not scary at all...I'd better go to sleep now, I have to wake up early tomorrow!

See? she's a good girl our June <3



Even this unknown guy shrugged when he came out of the haunted house...not scary at all apparently!

And even Sebastian seemed unimpressed! even though....


..the food kind of scared him...huh? XD


Sebastian: scary chicken legs frighten me! 


oh well...


Back home our good little June was brushing a delighted Rembrandt...




Once home, Sebastian went to read a before-bed-story to his little princess... he wasn't saying it much these busy and eventful days, but he was actually scared by how quick his children were growing...before he would realise it, June would be a young lady and wouldn't need stories anymore...despite what his daughter might think, he was trying to be a good dad, as Benjamin had been to him, so as his little princess could grow strong and ready to face the world. 
With more baby Loves to come, he wouldn't have so much time for his eldest and he wanted to make her understand how much loved she was, as he found it hard to tell her...




And when daddy was busy, granny Juliet would always be there for all of her grandchildren. Especially for those living in her same house!





To be continued....





EXTRA: how to take a family picture with poseplayer...


Ok Loves, I need to try these new poses I downloaded just for you! So please freeze for a sec and pose for the picture!


3....2....1.....wait... where is Juliet? Julieeeet!

Juliet: [having a nap in the rocking chair in the background ]....zzzzzz..



Attempt #2



ok, is everyone stuck and frozen? perfect!



3...2...1.....


Sophie: ... [mmm I smell food...I'd better have a walk in the kitchen till everyone else is stuck for the picture....]


SPOHIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! 
...........


Attempt #3


Oh well then, I don't have pets poses but let's try it anyway....Sophie stay close to June!

Sophie: ... [mmm I'm not sure I like this...I feel as if I had a leg stuck in my back...]

Ok everyone, stay still! Ready? 3.....2....1.... [pool forming on the floor]


Attempt #4


Fine, let's cut the pool...only faces in the picture! Sorry Sophie....



Ready everyone? This is the final shot! 3...2...1....


June, Shameka, Seb, Juliet, Theo: ....[someone's at the door and we're stuck!]

..........................................................................................




I laughed so much I thought it was worth sharing XD And btw, thanks to whoever created this pose! I'd give credits but I downloaded so many poses I've no idea where I've got them from...

Feel free to comment and give a rec if you like :)

Hedwig*

No comments:

Post a Comment