Monday 25 February 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 11


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last chapter gave us a little hope...June seemed to have found a way to produce the elixir which would bring her dad back to life! It needed a lot of working though...producing the potent cure elixir required a lot of alchemy skills, which June didn't have, not to mention the chances of discovering the recipe.....



Snowflake day was really close now! The living room was ready and the hearts of the Loves were full of hope...and some joy as well! Although the cure for Sebastian had not yet been found, they were working on it. Besides, his ghost had started to visit the household whenever he could, and a new baby heir was also on the way!


But there was still some gloom in June's heart...she had so much hoped to be able to get her daddy back for Snowflake Day! And now it was obvious that it would not be possible...she found it so hard, working on her alchemy skills! If only it had been Theo...he could learn way faster than her! He had already discovered quite a lot of potions in his lab, although not the one he needed for Riley...



Juliet, on the other hand, seemed to be more cheerful. And could often be found playing in the snow, she even built an igloo! For the grim snowman to guard :D

Or, she could be found in the living room, upgrading the fireplace so that it wouldn't catch fire anymore...

Juliet: it's no Snowflake Day without a little cozy fire! And we can't risk losing anyone else in a fire can we....

Right you are Juliet!








In the meanwhile Riley was helping with the house chores...











And a new friend had appeared behind the TV set! Meet Cynthia, the freezer bunny gnome! 
It came to bring some fresh air to the multitude of dog gnomes that keep spawning in the lot - which I count no more :D

I had never had one! I've no idea what makes it appear...but it's cuuuute <3


Finally Snowflake Day's Eve arrived....and Juliet was so pleased to have a lovely fire warming up the living room! It was a lovely feeling, and her heart was full of hope...

Although at the beginning it may have looked like the family was falling apart, everybody had learnt to stick together and join forces, and hearts, to fight the sorrow. And now they all felt a stronger family bond, she just knew it. Sebastian would be proud of them...if only they could find a way, a working way, to have him back...then, they would really be whole again....

That evening they all sat watching Snowflake movies on TV.... as Charlotte started telling her older sister what she wanted Santa Plumbob to bring her, June suddenly realised she hadn't written her letter yet... she had been so concentrated on learning her alchemy skills that she had completely forgotten about that!

She thought about the time when, still a kid, she used to talk with Theo about what they wished for Snowflake Day... it was before everything happened, they couldn't know, then, how thrashed they would feel soon... 

Now, the only thing June wanted for Snowflake Day, the only thing everyone wanted, was having her dad back.

She knew she was a bit too old for Santa Plumbob...but she hoped that maybe, just this time, he would listen to her wish...
although he didn't use to bring people back from the netherworld, really...
but it was her last and only chance to see her dad for Snowflake Day, so she clung to her wish and hoped with all of her strength that it would come true...


June guessed that Theo was thinking of the same thing...and probably granny Juliet was thinking of her dead son as well...she looked so sad!
maybe making a Love joint wish to Santa could help?


Watching her twin toddlers talking so happily about Santa made Shameka's heart sink a bit...she had been head over heels to meet Sebastian again - his ghost, that is - and to be expecting a new baby... but she really needed her husband...flesh and bones with her. Now more than ever, with a new little one due very soon... 


She knew he would visit, whenever he could, but she was also worried as he had not been around for several days now... so she turned her thoughts to Santa Plumbob as well and hoped, as the rest of her family, that he would help them...and bring her darling Sebastian back. Or help them find a way!

Charlotte: listen sis, do you think Santa is going to bring a gift for Daddy too?

Rebecca: of course! do you think he can make a spell, to bring him back to sim-form?

Charlotte: dunno...but why would he do that? I love my sparkling daddy!

Rebecca: but I think the others would like to have him back to normal...but know what? we could always have a sparkling little brother or sister!

Charlotte: ok then, let's wish it together:

Charlotte&Rebecca: please, Santa Plumbob, bring our daddy back to normal and give us a little ghost sibling in return!


It looked like their wish had been heard because suddenly Shameka went into labor!

Shameka: I think you'll have to drive me to the hospital, June...

June: what? I can't drive, you haven't taught me yet! Heeeeelp, granny, heeeelp! Mummy's having her baby in the living room!

Juliet: I can't! There's too much snow, I can't drive with that weather!

Shameka: baby's comiiiiiiing!


Riley: you sure your mum is ok?

Theo: yeah, yeah, don't worry, just a spoonful of painkiller and she'll be ok!

Riley: mmm...my IF's sixth sense tells me painkillers won't work....







It was not Santa Plumbob who came to help...but old dear Benjamin! He had decided to spend Snowflake's Eve with his family....


...and witness the birth of another of his grandsons/daughter! Coincidence? I don't think so...I bet they have a quicker connection to Holy Plumbob in the netherworld, so they know when big events are going to happen... ;)

Benjamin: I'm going to be grandaddy for yet another time! Cool!

June: oh, helly grandaddy! Nice to see you here! Care to help?

Juliet: eurgh, my ghost husband...what is he doing here? Me no like ghosts! Do you think he'll disappear, if I close my eyes?

Benjamin: Always beautiful and madly in love with me, your grandmother, isn't she?


Benjamin: aaaaargh there's a yeti in TV! He's so uglyyyy!

Juliet: oh, I'd better take Charlotte away then , she might be scared...

Shameka: What a wonderful moment...we should picture it for our family album....hello??!!??...giving birth here! 


And so it was that, in the far corner of the living room, a new life came to the world! 
Welcome, welcome little Lily Love! Super cute, brave and loving the cold little bundle of joy! Who at last inherited her mother's skin colour! I was wondering why none had got it...and who - to her sisters' disappointment - is not a ghost :D 

Shameka: hello my sweety pie! what a cutie you are...
Lily: .... [mummyyyy! these people around here are acting weird...is it safe to be here mummy?]

She looks a bit worried already...but don't worry little Lily, you're going to have fun! And everybody's going to love you to bits! 


Lily: .... [ok then, if you say so...voice? is that even...normal to hear voices?]

I love her already <3 super cuuuuuuuuuute <3


Lily was born a little before midnight, livening up Snowflake's Eve! 
But now it was time to go to bed....otherwise Santa Plumbob would not come! Although Juliet felt she wanted to be alone in the decorated living room for a while...she needed some time for herself...and her thoughts...

Juliet: you go ahead, I'll wait just a little more...I just need to be on my own for a while, but don't worry kids, I'll be dreaming by the time Santa decides to visit ;)

Good night Loves, and sleep tight....


....because someone's already peering from your window, waiting for you to go to be asleep, before sneaking in the house.....



As the wintry sun rose on Appaloosa Plains on Snowflake Morning, it was obvious that something mysterious had happened during the night!





Pine trees with tree lights had appeared in the yard, as well as beautiful decorations that had not been there the night before...it looked like a mysterious decorator had been having fun decorating the house in strong Snowflake style!

Hey, Loves! Wake up, it's Snowflake Morning! Merry Snowflake Day everyone!!!


Theodore was the first one to jump out of his bed an to run downstairs to check if Santa Plumbob had come....and he found out that definitely, he had! Not only he had left tons of presents, but had also totally redecorated the room in strong Snowflake style!

He couldn't believe his eyes...and blinked quite a few times to check he wasn't still dreaming....


Not only the living room looked wonderful....



...but the dining room had been redecorated as well!


Who could have possibly done such an amazing work?




Magnus: sssssh I knowsssss I knowsssss.... but even if I told you, you would not understand snake language ssssssh

Thanks Magnus, you're being of great help here....


As Theo had been screaming in amazement, the rest of the family was starting to converge in the living room to check what was going on....

June: what....

Theo: do you think...it was Santa Plumbob?

June: I don't know....I didn't know he was a decorator also?

Theo: it's just so...wow! Just like...magic...

Rebecca: Wooooooooow.....it's....terrific.....I'm awestruck....and a bit scared, possibly?


Charlotte: woaaaaah presentssssss!!!! All for me?

Riley: psst...Theodore...I think I know who might have done it!


Upstairs Shameka woke up after her children shrieks....to find out her Snowflake present waiting for her, at the other side of her bed!


Shameka: Sebastian! my love! You're back! You've come to see me again!

(ehm ehm...actually, it looks like he has been sleeping with you all night and you didn't notice...but oh well, I won't spoil the romance here :D)


Sebastian: my dear Shameka...yes...I'm back...and I have tons of things to tell you....


Shameka: my love...I have been so worried, you had disappeared for like ages! I need to tell you something first, you're a daddy again!

Sebastian: I know, I saw her upstairs...she's just wonderful, isn't she?

Shameka: she is! But tell me, tell me your news, and then we'd better go check on the others downstairs...


Theodore: granny!!!!! It was you, wasn't it? When you stayed up late yesterday, you redecorated the house! It's amazing!!





Theodore: mummy, mummy! Look! Look what granny did, it's amazing!!!!!!

Juliet: it's just my present to you all...a part of it anyway, to give you the best Snowflake Day ever....all the family together....




Shameka: oh Juliet...so...you knew it already! And you're part of it too!

June: knew what?


Shameka: about our Snowflake Day present....



The kids: daddyyyyyyyy!!!!!!


S


Sebastian: Merry Snowflake Day, family! how much I've missed you...but now...I've come to stay!


Theodore didn't know that you could feel so many feelings at the same time...he was totally happy, but also so shocked he couldn't move! How could that be possible? They had not succeeded in any of their attempts to bring their father back...so how could he say he was back for good? He couldn't believe it!



June was the first to unfreeze from the shockwave!


June: daddy....daddyyyyy!!!!! I'm so happyyyy!!!! but tell me, tell us, how can it be possible? Mum told us you were not allowed to stay....how....?

Sebastian: it was your granny, darling. She got a call from my colleagues at the science lab, who told her there was a possibility to bring me back...she kept it quiet as we were not sure it would work...in fact, it didn't work completely, as I'm still a ghost....they weren't able to give me my body back....BUT, now I can live with you forever!


Sebastian: but first of all, there are some presents I want to give, and something more I need to say... Sophie! I want to say thank you....you're a very brave dog....and I can guess that witnessing my return is not what you expected, isn't it?


Sophie: ... exactly...if you're here....why am I still here? And why do I feel...good actually? I feel stronger...

Sebastian: haha my lovely and faithful dog, this is your Snowflake present! Your plan didn't really work, as it was my colleagues at the science lab who brought me back....but a certain friend of yours, ghost-dog named Rufus, had spread the voice of the exchange you were planning to make, hastening the Grim to take you so that you could exchange your life with mine...everybody has been touched...even the Grim himself!although he kind of approved of your plan because he wanted you all for himself...

Sophie: ...really? So it was working! But how come I'm still here?

Sebastian: As there was another way for me to come back anyway, we all pleaded for you to live. By the way, your parents Noodle and Ralston were on first line, and told me to pass the message that they're enormously proud of you! Finally we got what we wanted, with a little help of Santa Plumbob who promised the evil Grim to bring him the Snowflake present he always wanted but never had...


Sophie: ....so...I'm not going to swim through the lake of passing to reach the neatherworld?


Sebastian: not right now, no...

Juliet: mmm I don't get what they're mumbling about...

Of course Juliet, they're not speaking, they're communicating through telepathy! As a ghost Sebastian has supernatural powers so he can do that...I'll update you later okay? Just know it's something touching...


Sebastian:...actually, you've been rewarded with extra days of life for your courage and loyalty!

Sophie: extra...days...I'll get the chance to live on with you...and see those kids grow! I can't...believe it....


Sebastian: you happy, my dear friend?


Sophie:...you betcha...you just gave me the best Snowflake present ever....


awwwwwwwwwww *tear rolling down cheek*



Sebastian: but I have Snowflake presents for all of you! first you, Theo! Merry Snowflake Day, my little w....


Theo: don't say that...they don't know yet...how come you do?

Sebastian: as a ghost you can know, see, feel and understand way more than in sim form....

Theo: so you also know about.....


Sebastian: yups! But now, here's your present little boy! Merry Snowflake Day!


Theodore: yayyyyyy present!!!!!!!!

Sebastian: a brand new alchemy lab, ready for when you grow up ;)

Theodore: thank you daddyyyyy!




Sebastian: and now you, my lovely girl, merry Snowflake Day!

June: a present! For me! what would that be?

Sebastian: it's a prom dress...I hear there's one coming up soon! You've taken care of your siblings so much lately, now it's time to think of yourself as well and be a little princess with your new dress



June: awwwwww it's just wonderful! I had totally forgotten about that...but now that you're back, I'm happy I can have some more time only for me!


Sebastian: and for you, my little hearts, as you're having birthdays tomorrow, I brought new brooms you can ride when you grow up!






Charlotte: yuuuuusss brooms! We're gonna fly, sistah!

Theodore: ....thanks goodness the other haven't heard....



Sebastian: and now you, my sweet little Lily girl....I have brand new toddler toys that you can play with as soon as you grow up!

June: it's just...just....so sweet! I can't believe you're back daddy!!! I've missed you sooo muuuuch!!! *cries out loud*


Sebastian: and you, wonderful kitty, you helped Sophie achieve her goal, didn't you?


Rembrandt: meow...


Sebastian: come give daddy a cuddle! I've got fresh fish for you....tons of it actually, you can chose your favourite :D




Rembrandt: fiiiish? me want fish!!! me love fish!!!!




Juliet was waiting in the living room....she was the last one missing from the gift delivering list, but she didn't need any, she just had had what she wanted the most...and now she was going to complete the picture!

Sebastian: mum.....thank you....just for being what you are and helping the family so much...


Juliet: it's a pleasure Seb....you can't know how happy I am today...

Sebastian: but for your gift...

Juliet: I already had my gift. It's going to be perfect in a minute...


Juliet: Merry Snowflake Day Sebastian!


Sebastian: oh...you gave a gift to me! What could that be?

Juliet: just something I prepared yesterday night....


.....with the ingredients you brought back from France....

Sebastian:...really? it can't be.....does that mean....you made it?!!!!

Juliet: just open it and try....

Shameka: mmm something's going on there and I'm not getting it....must investigate....



So Sebastian settled himself on the Snowflake-like table and ate the Ambrosia Juliet had secretly prepared! His mother and wife anxiously looking at him doing so...




....the time seemed to have frozen! Sebastian seemed to eat for ages.... but in the end, Ambrosia was gone, the dish was empty and Sebastian started to float...well that's not a news as he's a ghost but..

Sebastian: Shameka....I feel weird....do you think it's working?




yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! it is working!!!!!!!!!


Sebastian: Shameka....mum....did it work?


Juliet: I can't look....I can't look....




Welcome back Sebastian!!!!

Sebastian: what...what? I can...feel....my face! I have a face and I can feel it! Again!


Sebastian: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!


Welcome back my lovely heir <3 *claps hands*




Sebastian: yesssssssssss......oh my, I can't believe it...



Sebastian: and oh, it looks like I have one crazy kid! What does he think he's doing? talking to thin air?

XD XD that's one funny face Seb, for once! Being a ghost had done you good :D


June: I can't believe my daddy is back! He's flesh and bones again!



Sebastian: June...I understood when it was too late but...it's good to say to people you love them...and I love you my little princess!



Shameka: my darling...my love...you're back....you're real! I just can't believe it how you did it...how she did it! And what's this France thing?



Sebastian: know when I had disappeared for a while? Mum had brought my urn to the science lab and my colleagues had brought me back permanently, but as I was still a ghost, we decided we would try to make Ambrosia...Juliet had found out that for some reason the indoor plants were no more dormant,* so as I have more gardening skill points than she does, I planted the mystery seed she had found in the catacombs, which really grew in a life plant!
Then we needed the death fish, but here all the ponds were frozen and we would have to wait till spring....but we really wanted to try to make it for Snowflake day, we wanted you all to have the most wonderful Snowflake Day ever, so I went fishing in France and caught so many fishes, apart from the one I needed. So, I sold some of those we didn't need so as mum could redecorate the house, and I gave her the deathfish... yesterday night when I came back from France, I waited for you to go to sleep and then helped mum redecorate...but then I was so tired I fell asleep myself and I never knew if she had made it with Ambrosia...till now!


*thanks EA for the new patch! Right on time :D


Shameka: oh Sebastian...you did it all for us...I so much needed you back...I was missing you so much I couldn't breathe...you're the best Snowflake present I could wish for...


Sebastian: but I've got something else also...for you...for all of us! Now that I'm back....how about going on holiday? In some new romantic breathtaking place? Ever heard of Aurora Skies? You get to know many things, as a ghost...


Shameka: I love you, Sebastian....


Sebastian: I love you, Shameka...

June: ewwww parents kissing in the dining room! Better close eyes and hide behind decorated tree...








......Merry Snowflake Day, everyone!

although it's late February when I'm writing this...but oh well, Snowflake spirit can be awoken at any time of year right? ;)

So, all is well what ends well! Sebastian is back in sim form, it seems like Sophie isn't going to meet Mr. Grim soon, everybody is happy and a family vacation in a breathtaking location awaits in next chapter! 
After a typical Love-style Snowflake party, obviously..... ;)
What would you want more?

....a little bit of Snowflake end-of-chapter posing, of course!




The Loves kids & pets....


....wonderful parents....



...and proud grandmother holding her new granddaughter....


...WISH EVERYONE A FABULOUS SNOWFLAKE DAY!

To be continued.....



Hope you liked the chapter! Finally happiness is back :D And I love happy endings <3
As well as your comments & recs :D

Next chapter coming asap!
Hedwig*


2 comments:

  1. oh! SO lovely!
    Well done, it can take some effort to get those ghosts back... the worst part is when the "oh my ghost" opportunity doesn't appear! But it looks like everything went really well :)
    Yay for your Lovey legacy family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I'm glad you liked it :):):) I loved writing it! It was a little frustrating to play as it seemed everything I tried wasn't successful...not even mods options to change occult status! but in the end I did it :D:D:D And when I was satisfied...I realised that probably just choosing "modify in CAS" would have allowed me to change his status to human....oh well....:D:D
      Only thing is, he keeps floating around! is that normal??????
      Thanks for reading my legacy <3

      Delete