Saturday 23 February 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 10



Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

Last chapter left everyone disappointed because it seemed that the several plans to bring Sebastian back were going nowhere. Although the frustration was at the top, Sophie seemed to be working on a secret plan of her own and Theodore and Juniper learnt an important lesson: that sharing the pain is better than trying to cope with it only on their own...




The next morning Juniper woke up with the solution of their problem clear in her mind. She couldn't wait to tell Theodore! So she ran into his bedroom and woke him up all excited...


Theodore: what is that June? I was sleeping...why did you wake me up so early? It's not 7 yet..

Juniper: Theo! I know it I know it! I found a solution to our elixir issue!

Theodore: really? are you sure? and what is it about?

Juniper: me!

Theodore: what?

Juniper: me! I'm going to age up. So that I can go to the alchemy shop and research and find out the elixir we need!


Theodore: will you really...do that? You still have a few days to enjoy your childhood...it won't come back you know that don't you?

Juniper: of course I know. But then again, as you said it's only a few days I've left anyway, so I'll just hasten my birthday party a bit...although I'm not as brainy as you are, and as keen on this alchemy thing as you are, I'll do it for you, for us, and for mum and dad.

Theodore: and I'll help you it there's something you need sister....thank you...

Juniper: it was your idea this elixir thing, but we're a team so don't thank me at all....love you little bro!


So June organised her birthday party on that very day. She was excited to become a teenager right before Snowflake Day! Besides, it was part of a greater plan and she was happy she was finally feeling a little more useful to her family...although only Theodore knew the truth!

One of her friends appeared to have forgotten his clothes though....and HE was taking fun of Theodore...seriously? :D


Well, everyone but him seemed to notice that he was inappropriate....


And right when June was about to blow her candles...


This little guy decided to disert the party and go entertain his subjects at the kitchen table in the pool house...oh well...


Little June was growing up anyway!


And she became a beautiful teen! Although I think she was cuter as a child....She has Juliet's eyes and Sebastian's hair, but I think the forehead/eyes/nose shapes she inherited from her granddad's side...oh well, she's still my beautiful little June <3


Also her IF Enigma had grown up, although nobody really noticed (nor cared...) 
and Theodore looked a bit angry at his classmate Chin-Han who had stolen his place close to his grown up sister! 

So he went dancing with Riley in the living room :)



When the party was over, June started her oldest kid's duties straight away and put her little sisters to bed....


....and spontaneously baked fresh bread for everyone! She must have taken after Juliet :)


But after everyone had gone to bed, she took some time to herself, to think....and to express her birthday wish to the stars and the falling snow.
She was now "loving the cold" so she though she must have some kind of connection with the snow.

June: please snow..please..make my dad come back to me...I'd love to show him how well I grew up...


On the way back she even met a deer...it was the first time she met one! Maybe it was a sign...sent by her beloved dad from the netherworld...but the deer didn't seem to think that way, she didn't like June and just ran away!

But June still hoped that her wish might come true at some point....and went to bed with this cherishing thought in her mind.



Sophie! Where are you running so fast?

Sophie: I must tell them, I must tell them wof! They must know!

What?


Sebastian's ghost was visiting! That's what Sophie wanted to tell her family...she had spotted Sebastian in the graveyard!

June's wish had come true! Well, in some way...but it was the very first time that Sebastian's ghost appeared! And headed directly to the poolhouse...

...where an unbelieving Theo was sitting awkwardly on the sofa...


he had wished for his dad to reappear so much...and now he didn't know what to tell him! Besides, he had been so concentrated on the quest for the elixir that he had forgotten that another way his dad might come back was as a ghost...

Sebastian: hello my son...you're not happy to see me?

Theodore: er... hello dad....yeah, you....look good...you're a sparkling ghost! cool...


Theodore: oh daddy I've missed you so much!!!!!!!! We are working on a way to bring you back...permanently...but I'm not allowed to make elixirs so June grow up and will try to find the right combination to make the elixir at my place...

Sebastian: it's ok...it's ok...I needed to come back to see you one last time...and tell you how much I love you...as I was too stupid not to tell you often when I was alive...

Theodore: daddyyyyyyyyyyy *cries*


June: daddy! You're back...you're back! the snow listened to my birthday wish!
I've missed you so much dad, and we've been working hard but it's not working..but I'll do anything possible to bring you back! Why did you have to die, why?


Sebastian: my little June...you grew up, you're a beautiful teen now! There's no reason why these things happen, but I was so sad and angry at myself because I hadn't told you how much I loved you and how much I was proud of you all...I'm happy I could tell you now, although I'm not sure how much a ghost's word is worth...


June: daddyyyyyy please don't leave us again, please stay with us, I promise we'll find a way to bring you back to life!

Sebastian: I can't, little June. I'm not allowed to visit a lot. But my heart is full of joy because now I know how much I was loved, and am still loved and missed. And you must remember that you're always in my heart and I always think of you...now, let me check on the others before dawn comes and I'm forced to leave....


Sebastian: hello, mother! I see you're ok! Did you see Shameka? I don't have much time..

Juliet: urgh, I just saw my son's ghost...and he's yellow and sparkling! Scary...*faints*

Charlotte: cool, I have a see-through sparkling daddy now!

Sebastian: hey Sham! please don't take too much time to recover from the shock of seeing your sparkling ghost of your husband, I don't have much time left! I'll just wait for you upstairs ok?

XDXDXD


Shameka: my sweet Sebastian...I thought I'd never see you again....I miss you so much....

Sebastian: do you still love me, my beautiful wife? Although I'm a ghost now?


Shameka: of course sweetheart..."always".... 

(catch the quote.... hehe :D:D:D)


When she woke up Sebastian was gone. She thought it had all been a dream but....in a few days Shameka realized that it had been all very real!

Another baby heir was on the way and for the first time in ages she felt so totally happy and accomplished! Sebastian was still there, somewhere, loving her, as she was loving him. She just hoped to see him again, sometimes soon...


It took quite a while, but then one evening, when June was out in the alchemy shop to improve her skills and find out the recipe for the elixir they needed


And Juliet was floating in the air, taking care of the needs of the screaming twins....

(XD super glitch at work :D:D:D Juliet no longer uses stairs to move between storys, she floats up and down through ceilings and floors! is it a sign that she's going to become a ghost soon? :( I hope it's just a glitch....Juliet hold on, we need you! :) )

what was I saying? oh yes, one evening while everybody was busy doing whatever else....Sebastian decided to haunt the household again! And go eat his daughter home-made bread as first thing :D


Sebastian: hey, they're starving me in the netherworld! Stupid Grim Reaper is the only cook there, and he's always busy working and never has time to cook anything decent! We just get frozen stuff...

Yeah yeah...but I think you'd better go check in on your wife...she might want to tell you something...


Shameka: Sebastian! you're back!

Sebastian: hello my lovely wife, have I ever told you how much I love you?


Shameka: well...maybe you'll love me even more now, because I need to tell you something...


Shameka: you're gonna be daddy! Again!

Sebastian: really? cool! I didn't know even ghosts could become parents! Wait...are we going to have a ghost baby?

Shameka: I don't know Seb....but whatever it is, I'll love this little one more than ever, he or she will be the proof that not even death can tear us apart!


Sebastian: I totally agree sweetheart...

Shameka: but how can I grow this baby up without you? I need you Sebastian...what if we can't find a way to make you alive again? Can you come and live with us as a ghost in the meanwhile?


Sebastian: I'm sorry Sham but I can't...I'm not allowed...and even when I manage to sneak out, my graves calles me back every morning...I can't stay, although I'd love to...but I'll come visit every time I can, and I'll help you anyway I can, I promise!

Please note the setting of this importante announcement....they do love the ground floor toilet them Loves :D


.......in the meanwhile, right outside......


Rebecca: hey sista! have you seen sparkling daddy?

Charlotte: yes...he passed through me in the living room the other day...everybody seemed to be so shocked to see him! But not us...right?

Rebecca: right! it's fun how they all seem to react to ghost daddy...but they're also really happy he's back! It seems none had thought he would come back as a ghost...except us!

Charlotte: I don't mind having a ghost daddy, it's better than no daddy at all! And he's even cooler now, with all those sparkles!

Rebecca: yeah he is! I spotted him right now, he's in the toilet talking to mummy! 

Charlotte: cool! Let's go give him a cuddle then!

Rebecca: no I think it's better to wait for them to get out of the toilet...you know what mum's probably telling him don't you?

Charlotte: yeah, I've been able to sense it for a few days now...a little brother or sister is on the way! I wonder...will he/she be...like us?


Rebecca: dunno... but you'll always be my favourite, sis!

awwwwwww <3 <3

Sophie: .... [I really don't know how I'll be able to leave these two...they're just too cute...oh how much I'd love to have more time....]


To be continued.....



Loving your comments and recs <3

4 comments:

  1. awwww cute little toddler hugs! Cool chapter, I thought June aged up very nicely :)
    Looking forward to mooorreee :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they're cuuuute <3 yes, now that I play her, I think she's beautiful! At the first moment I thought she had been cuter as a child...probably it was the first impression of seeing her with default hair before the make over :D:D:D
      I played yesterday till 1 a.m.! Lots of news :D coming soon ;)

      Delete
  2. where do u get the poses from??? xoxo from summerrocks03

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooooooo :) mainly from here: http://mysims3poses.blogspot.com :) then if you like the artists and click on their blogs, you end up discovering new poses and so on in an endless downloading circle :D

      Delete