Saturday 26 January 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 5 (part2)


The passing of Benjamin is hard to endure, but life goes on and the Leisure Day celebration is coming up: pool party! Take out your swimming suits, Loves, the reunion has started!



Hello Ricky & Kent-with-the-food! Great idea to bring food as nobody of the main household had the time to prepare any ;)


Sophie: [mmm I smell interesting food ...  sim in swimming pants beware...]


Hello super skinny Giselle with new haircut...

...and pregnant Eleanor! Another baby cousin for Juniper on the way! <3

June: [in the background] what did you just say?
:D:D:D:D:D


and...

hey Davin, where's Amanda?

Davin: uh...she said I had to bring food... 

but where is she?
Davin: uh...

Davin...you didn't leave your wife giving birth alone, did you?

also Jean was nowhere to be seen...but I don't remember her being pregnant! 
Anyway, investigation needed! Juliet should have a walk to check if she's had another grandchild!

Eleanor: guys...what exactly is that?
Harry: er....
Davin: it's not mine!
Kent: it's a speciality from Sunlit Tides! You know my relatives came from there...it's a family receipe..it's...oh never mind just don't eat it...

Once everyone had their stomach filled, it was time for the party to start!

Ricky: hey bro, fancy a dive in the hot tub?
Sebastian: [shiver] er..no thanks..I think I'll just...lay down in the sun...
Ricky: so what do you have the hot tub for if you're scared to get in?
Sebastian: I didn't say I was scared! I just...prefer...sunbathing...
Ricky: yeah yeah...
Ehm ehm... Ricky...I understand you enjoy the hot tub so much, but you're supposed to get in wearing your swimming suit...did you know?
Ricky: really?

.................................................................

Ricky: I'll just try the diving board then!
Ricky: I'm sorry I fear I forgot my swimming suit at home...
it's a pool party! you can't forget the swimming suit at home...

Ricky: but maybe I can try the new diving board! That'll do!


....but still....no swimming suit.....


It looked like everyone was enjoying the party!
But you never know when tragedy strikes....again.....
Luckily, it was none of the Loves! Just some random paparazzi old lady who decided to die in the garden...


Unknown old lady: oh dear, I was just thinking of relaxing on a rocking chair, when I wished for some rest&peace....hey, I didn't wish for THIS!


Grim Reaper: Too late unknown old lady...RIP!
Poor Loves, another death right after Benjamin's...they're not lucky are they? I hope they'll soon recover from the shock...

Harry: oh my...so many deaths..my mum could be next, I just can't think about it...

Grim Reaper: uh, pool party! cool, thanks for the invitation, Loves!


Juliet: hey! You black hooded walking skeleton thing, how about having a chat about my husband? If I let you stay at the pool party, will you give him back to me?
Grim Reaper: sun is shining and I'm having fun! My cloak might even get a tan!

...... and that is how Juliet found out that Grim is inappropriate ........

I didn't know he had traits :D

But the surprises were not finished....

it happened that the night of Leisure Day was also the night of the full moon....and its consequences....


Eleanor: bleaaargh....and this is how gears in the zombie maker machine work...

Eleanoooooor! What happened to you!!!!!!!!! you're a pregnant zombie!!!!
Glitch of the game or zombified on the spot while I wasn't watching? only time can tell...
June! You might have a zombie cousin!

June: [sleeping&snoring in the nursery] uh...I have the feeling someone's talking about me and it's no good...no it's just a dream...zzzz


Eleanor...you're creepy...did you know?

Sophie: [hey, wolf-man! we belong to the same kind, right? So get down that diving board and fill my food bowl, now!]

XDXDXDXD

Hey Hedwig-the-voice! Come here quick!
who...?

Davin: aaaaaaaaaaaargh woman in labor!

Shameka: my father-in-law just died...and I'm going to have a babyyyyyy! In my swimming suit at my mother-in-law pool party with the full moon! And the only witness is my werewolf brother-in-law! HEEEEEEEEELP
OK, OK, KEEP CALM! Breathe..and let's call Sebastian! Where are youuuuu when we need you?


Shamecka: Where's Sebastian? I need to go to the hospital! I can't die here, I haven't fulfilled my lifetime wish yet!

Davin: don't panic, everything's under control! And btw, it's gonna be a girl...

Uh? I didn't know werewolves could even sense this...


In fact, they can't XD

Welcome baby heir n.2! Theodore Ben Love! Born with the full moon in a total mayhem of crazy relatives and supernaturals, loving fish&chips veggy, latin music and white. Traits: artistic and athletic.
Welcome to the world little Theo <3


Shameka: hey June, my little princess, you have a baby brother, Theo!

June: I knew it...the signs were all there...we're all doomed...

Shameka: you're gonna love him my little one, and you're his big sister, you're gonna take care of him

June: mmm not sure where the good luck in all this is...


June: but he looks cute there in the box...and I'm the oldest, I can be the boss...maybe I'll give him a chance, but I keep the possibility to reconsider...

They're gonna love each other <3 <3 <3

While Shameka&Sebastian were at the hospital delivering little Theo, the first ever storm had started to rage over Appaloosa Plains.


And as the full moon rose up in the sky, zombies (other than Eleanor :D) started to appear...


This one seemed in need of a bit of comfort...

And this other one here decided to zombify random paparazzi Karin Elder in front of the front door :D



Remember Karin? She was the paparazzi dressed in wedding gown who came to Amanda's wedding instead of her colleague who had been insulted by Juliet :D 
Poor Karin, she's a zombie now...wishing to give a massage to her friend the zombiefier :D


But apparently she's happy that way :D
Rembrandt: [yes, she has teeth..bad ones...]

I really don't wanna know what or who she bites...


Finally when the sun rose and her friend took her car and disappeared (...), our friend Karin the zombie bride decided to "run" to the back of the house to bite her first victim...Juliet!

Fancy old man on the horse: hello, my lady, fancy a ride?

XDXDXD welcome to Appaloosa Plains :D:D:D:D:D

Karin the zombie bride: bleargh...I want to bite...bleargh...Julieeeeet...bleargh


I thought she was funny with that umbrella :D:D:D

Luckily for her the curse was magically lifted at some point and she just run home screaming :D 

of joy?...

But going back to the family.....


Another supernatural had visited that night! To welcome his new grandchild to the world :) Welcome back Benjamin!

Sebastian: ewww a ghost, make him go away, shoo!

Poor Benjamin...everybody is desperate for his loss...but nobody wants to see his ghost :D


But his aim wasn't his son...it was his beloved rocking chair! 
He could win it over Juliet once more :)

Speaking of which... Juliet had not yet realised that her husband was back visiting...and he caught her mourning close to the swimming pool...


Juliet: Benjamiiiiin where are youuuuuuu I miss youuuuuu sigh sob sniff...


Benjamin: hello my love, actually I'm right here!

Juliet: what....


And it was love again <3 <3 <3


And talks and memories of the youth spent together....

until Benjamin had to go back to his grave and Juliet got ready to start the new day, with more hope and happiness in her heart :)


The start wasn't really a good&happy one though... :D

Juliet: it's hailing! And I need to get the mail...some unknown long lost relative has just sent a little present for Theo!


Here she is, proud granny of Juniper and Theo Love!

But as the family was growing again, it was time for Juliet to get back to the cooking! New receipes were to be learnt, new meals to be cooked...in order to have the family grow up strong!

While everybody else was otherwise occupied,


Shameka bathing a grumpy Sophie...


the maid raking fallen leaves....


and Sebastian tending the garden..

Juliet decided to try the latest addition to the garden barbecue nook: the pizza oven!



Go Juliet, you can do it!


Juliet: oh well, while it cooks I can have a little swim I guess...

whaaat? no way, Juliet! go back to the oven, now!


Juliet: noooo my garlic bread...it got burnt...

well...if you go swimming while it's in the oven...it's not unlikely for the bread to get burnt...


Juliet: such a waste...goodbye my poor little burnt bread...


But she didn't give up! And she soon was ready to bake a breakfast calzone!


Come on Juliet, you can do it....


yeeees you did it! Come on everyone, come taste Juliet's new speciality!

Juliet: stop gardening, son! come taste my special breakfast!


Juliet: but come HAIL or high water, I'll get the first bite...

XD XD XD XD


To be continued...


I hope you liked the chapter, more fun after the sad conclusion of the previous half!
Give a rec & leave a comment if you like!













No comments:

Post a Comment