Monday 14 January 2013

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 5 (part1)



Welcome back to the Love Legacy!!

I apologize for the huge gap (more than 3 months!) of no updates but I had to work hard and the continuous game crashes didn't help... now Error12&random CAS crashes keep visiting me, like, every hour but if I'm lucky enough the pictures are saved (at least) :)
I can't enter the camera mode though, if I don't want to experience instant crashing, so there will be more plumbobs than usual from now on...

anyway, let's get going! 



We left you with Shamecka and Sebastian being busy in the hot tub...erm...
new heir on the way? what do you reckon? ;)


In the meanwhile Amanda was saying goodbye to her beloved parents and pets...she was moving out with Davin straight away!


And Sophie decided to age up right afterwards... still cute you are, Sophie <3


Now that only the heir's family was living with them, the house looked a lot quieter to Juliet and Benjamin, who could spend a lot of time relaxing and enjoying their old age.... and apparently the rocking chair in the living room was very contended :D


And Juliet took particular pleasure to reach the place first :D


Something else was also object of contention...or someone....

Everybody just loved little Juniper! She's such a cute and quite child...just adorable!




June: hey, Hedwig-the-voice, what are you doing?

Telling the story of your family sweetheart <3

June: I thought we agreed that I would be the storyteller this time!

Oh well, how can you say no to such a cutie...go on then, go ahead, tell everybody how much people just love Juniper Love! You're going to get tired though...

June: me? no, me never tired!


June: just a sec I finish my lunch... munch munch

<3<3<3<3<3


Benjamin: here, June, have a little nap after lunch..
June: no, gwanddaddy don't put me in the box, I need to tell a story today!


Benjamin: oh really? and what are you going to tell?
June: You, and all the rest of my lovely family! I'm telling our story instead of Hedwig-the-voice today!


June: so, this is my gwanddaddy! I just love him, I think he's the best gwanddaddy in the world! He always come to check on me when I need attention up here, he takes care of me all the time..


 June: ...he plays with me and gives me a lot of cuddles! I think he's my favourite in the family, my gwandaddy!!!

June: but also mummy is my favourite! Mummy has lots of things to do, and work, and the big house to take care of, but everytime she can she comes up here to play with me!


June: although she's been looking a little under the weather lately...maybe it's just the heat of summer? It can't be something serious right?



Shameka: come here kiddo, let's try to have a little walk

June: my mum is also teaching me to walk! And I think I'm already a pro!



June: mummy, don't treat me like a baby, I already understood the mechanism of the walking, I can do it alone now!


June: see???

yay June <3

Sophie: .... [good everybody is having fun here, I can erase the nursery from the checking list]

June: by the way, I think gwanddaddy Benjamin is missing aunt Amanda a lot since she moved out with uncle Davin, but luckily the Holy Plumbob created those plastic bars with numbers that are able to feel when you're missing someone and ring the person!



 June: and I think gwanddaddy just had an idea! in a few days it's going to be Leisure Day and we can all meet together to celebrate with a pool party! I'm happy I'm going to see all my aunts and uncles again! There are lots of them you know?

Apart from Amanda and her warewolf husband Davin, there's aunt Eleanor with her husband Ezekiel. She's Amanda's twin but she doesn't visit us very often. I think she's busy at the hospital where she works. Then there's uncle Harry&wife Jean. They live in a huge house just across the road and they often come by. I like uncle Harry he's very sweet. Then there's auntie Giselle&her husband Kent. She's the youngest and coolest and wants to be a pirate! Together with uncle Ricky I guess. He's a bit weird though and I don't know him very well.



June: Anyway, when they come, we could even go visit that new location that just appeared across the road! It looks like fun!


June: and Sophie and Rembrandt could also come! Sophie is old, as much as gwanddaddy me thinks, and they love each other!


June: Sophie also loves playing with gwanny Juliet!


June: And I think, as she has no puppies of her own, she took Rembrandt under her protection...and he's following her around everywhere!



June: Rembrandt is also cute, he loves scratching and exploring his cat house!

Hey, someone just rang the bell!


 June: oh, it's uncle Davin! They're here already! Two days in advance? oh who cares, parteeeee!


Davin: hey Ben, how're ya doing? it's hot these days isn't it?

Benjamin: I knew it would come in the end...I always said that the weather's changed...but at least now it seems the seasons are back! The heatwave won't last long...

June: yes, it seems that we've been experiencing a climate change lately. That's what gwandaddy always says! Something called seasons is back so now it is possible that the sun disappears for a while and the temperature fall...I can't wait to experience something called snow! They said it's pearly white and cold and fluffy, maybe it's some kind of huge ice cream spread out over the land! Then we won't need the ice cream truck anymore! 

June: and here comes auntie Amanda! And hey, what kind of clothes is she wearing? She's normally wearing skirts, not that kind of big sweather thing....I should have a word with uncle Davin about it! They might have forgotten to take her clothes to the new house..


oh, I don't think that's the problem.....congratulations Amanda&Davin! June, your first baby cousin is on the way!

June: who? Am I not supposed to be the only baby in the house?

Benjamin: oh my, Amanda! Congratulations! When is the baby due?


June: oh well, there will be another baby after all...but I'll be the princess of this house right? This cousin, boy or girl, won't be as cute as I am, anyway.

Oh well cutie, I think you should get ready... :)

June: gwanny, I was wondering, if aunt Amanda is going to have a baby...is it possible that mummy will also have one...other?


Juliet:  oh, you'll always be granny's little princess June!

June: you didn't answer my question...

Juliet: mmm maybe we should prepare June for her brothers and sisters to come...but then, who knows when they'll come, we're always so busy, I don't know when they'd have time...


Shameka: bleaaaaaaaargh.....

.......... baby heir number 2 on the wayyyyyyy!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

June: have I mentioned how much I love my daddeeh also? He's a scientist and works really hard, and I think he just got promoted! My daddeeh is the best daddeeh of the world!


June: although he's tired, when he comes home from work he always has time to play with me


June: and I show him how good I am with the walking thing! I want to make him proud of his little princess!

 June: and when my dad go to rest a bit, there's always gwanddaddy who talks to me...and teaches me the colours of the rainbow! We can even eat them you know? Or well, I'll eat them when I grow up.. There's the yellow bell pepper, the green zucchini and so on...there should also be a purple aubergine! But gwandaddy said that he had never tasted one.. That would be fun, to eat Purple :D maybe when I grow up I can grow Colors myself for the whole family to Eat!

So this is my family...it's the best family in the world, isn't it? We love each other and we'll always stay together!


June: ok then, now I need a diaper change, anyone? awooooo anyone? I'm exhausted I just want to go to bed! Hedwig-the-voice please do something!


June: hey, gwanny Juliet is reading me a fairytale! Good night everyone, I hope you liked my wonderful family!

Sleep well little kid and have sweet dreams....those, nobody can take off you...


Unluckily, exactly on that night the Grim Reaper decided to visit the Love household and claim Benjamin's life... leaving Juliet bewildered and distraught... she knew it had to happen, at some point, but not now, it was too early...it is always too early for these things...


Little June woke up hungry...she didn't know what was going on but she felt extremely sad and in need of cuddles...

Sebastian came at the rescue. Although he didn't tell her anything, June understood right away. It was the special gift of kids, to feel and understand the unspoken. 

The usually quiete kid then felt extremely sad and felt like screaming her rage out, or was it the hunger?

Sebastian comforted his little daughter, although he was sad his dad would not see his little princess grow up to be a young lady... and he would not meet his other grandkid that was on the way...

But although cruel it may seem, the circle of life has its reasons and the darkest end is also the path to a new bright beginning...

Sebastian: Until we are together, everything's going to be alright in the end, June. He'll live in our hearts... and we may still see him wander in the back of our garden :)

However, no matter what he told Juniper, Sebastian was totally distraught by the loss of his father, he just didn't wan't to show it. He was the legacy heir, all the responsibilities were on his shoulders, now more than ever. 

He couldn't let the others see him cry, so he took refuge in the groundfloor toilet...


Juliet, on the other hand, decided that she had cried too much and it was time to go on. Her beloved husband would live forever in her heart. Besides, she was coveting the secret wish of bringing him back to life with ambrosia.

Therefore, she decided to overcome her grief by showing her love and care for her family.
It wasn't healthy to have a baby as happy and full of life as Juniper was, stuck inside on Leisure Day because the family was grieving.

She was the first founder, for Plumbob's sake, as long as she was allowed, she would step in and take care of her little princess for both grandparents.


A trip to the summer festival was what everybody needed. Besides, Benjamin would have liked them to go, he had longed to visit the new lot himself...

Shameka was of the same mind as Juliet, so they crossed the road and brought little June to her first summer festival ever.



Everybody ended up having fun, Shameka had lots of ice cones as she couldn't join Juliet on the skating ring. June just played with her doll but at least she got some fresh air.

And they even "met" a walking stick willing to go skating on its own XD


In all the sadness, at least they had a good laugh. Together with the bright day and the fresh air of the last day of summer, they headed home refreshed.
And ready for the pool party!
Benjamin had really wanted the party...he could not have known...so they decided to keep it scheduled. It was an occasion to meet the other members of the family anyway. And in situations like this one, it was important to stick together and strengthen family ties.

----To be continued----

Part 2 coming soon!

Feel free to leave a comment and give a rec :) Thank youuu ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment