Sunday 23 September 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 4


Welcome back to the Love Legacy!!!

This chapter comes so quickly because I won't be able to play for a while (it is time for some serious studying T_T)... so you'll have enough to read :D

Sooooo last chapter left you with a wonderful picture of Shameka clearly in labour! Let's see what happened...and who the baby heir is! Although, as always, title picture = huge spoiler :D




Sebastian: aaargh! Hedwig-the-voice! my wife's in labour! What can we doooooo!!!
Shameka: paaaaain!


Sebastian: oooh too painful I cannot watch! What's going to happen? aaaargh freak out!
Shameka: calm down husband, you just need to bring me to the hospital...


Shameka: NOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Sebastian: aaaargh I can't watch I can't watch!


Shameka: come on then, I'll drive...

why is it always pregnant women driving husbands to the hospital? Or is it only in this legacy? :D


Anyway, say hello to little Juniper Love!!!!!! Cuuuutest baby girl ever <3<3<3 
Ok, I hadn't had the chance to say it for a long while now :D

Sophie: mmm new baby...smells good...baby smell...

Juniper's traits (chosen by the randomizer): disciplined and heavy sleeper. She likes indie music, autumn salad and orange. So the orange-greenish nursery will suit her tastes :D


Sleep tight little June <3

And whose IF is that? Arachide...I don't even remember whose it was...oops! It will have to wait some other baby Love though, because mysterious uncle Riley sent June one already! (Enigma)


Hey Benjamin, what are you doing, go to the main house you just became grand daddy!

Apparently the Love founders like eating their piece of cake alone in the pool house...it has become some kind of tradition :D

Hey grand daddy Ben, where's your wife?
Ben: dunno...don't you see I'm eating?


Juliet: ssshht....
what's happening Juliet?
Juliet: I think something's going on here...I didn't have the time to move, they took me by surprise...if I'm quite maybe they won't notice me...how embarrassing....


Juliet: see? what did I tell you?
*smooch smooch*
er...just move Juliet, I don't think they'll notice....


Juliet: oh my, I moved at the wrong time... what do I do now?
keep moviiiiing quick! And don't pass in front of the camera when you go, okay? I don't want to miss the moment! :D


Juliet: why did you have to propose to him in the living room in front of my rocking chair, child? eh? why? in all places...


Giselle: Kent, will you marry me and be my pirate husband in my errands in the open sea?
Kent: oh my! Really! Giselle, you couldn't make a happier man...yes I will be your pirate husband my darling, and I'll come wherever you will lead me...

Congrats guys! And erm...Giselle keeps being bossy even in her young adulthood...oh well, if Kent is happy, everyone's happy :D


Giselle: mummy! guess what? I'm engaged, I'm getting married!
Juliet: Really? who would have guessed... ;) congrats kiddo!


Juliet: mmm another one getting married...I feel so old...this can mean only one thing...
Rembrandt: oh my, it means she's going to turn into a yeti soon!


Juliet: hello? yes, I need to talk to the boss...

Retirement sweet retirement! Congrats Juliet :)
And btw, Benjamin stole your chair! :D

Did you notice that a lot of family member seem to love going around in their sleeping suits? Benjamin is nearly always in that white thing :D:D:D


Grand dad Ben loved his little grand baby daughter June! And was always the first to take care of her needs...sweet!


Juliet: uuhm I feel something important is coming up....

( XD XD XD)


And Juliet's right! soon came June's birthday!!!! 
Take a big breath....Benjamin :D


Here she is, toddler June playing with her favourite member of the family :)


...and bonding with Rembrandt! isn't she cuuuute? She has her father's eyes&hair colour


And the first guests to Giselle&Kent's wedding started to arrive!

Ezekiel: hey dude, what do you think you're wearing?
Kent: hey mate, you have good taste haha :D


Davin: uh oh, Amanda's mother is staring at me...better rush!
Ezekiel: awww celebrity Jean Love! 


Giselle: I'm getting marrieeeeed! yayayayay!!! I'm gonna be happy with my pirate husband!!!


And it seems that Ricky is ready to go...he's wearing his pirate outfit :D


And of course, the stalking paparazzi guy couldn't miss the wedding of one of the Loves.... of course...


But he wasn't very lucky, he didn't manage to take a picture of the newlyweds because they moved right after the cake moment! 
Giselle wanted to leave the soonest possible for her adventures...and also leave the place to the new generations of Loves to come...who would have remembered her as Giselle, the pirate auntie.


Although happy for her little sister, Amanda couldn't help feeling sad for herself....
She told her worries and sorrow to Davin...hoping that he would understand....


Amanda felt so lonely...and she was the last of the Loves living in the main house and the only one who wasn't married - apart from Ricky, but he was different, that didn't count - she had also lost her long time relationship with her twin sister Eleanor, she felt so sad...

But it seemed Davin wasn't too pleased to be told such sorrows!


Davin: listen, Amanda, I feared we would end up having this conversation one day or another..
Amanda: but...I thought you loved me as well...
Davin: I do but...I'm not sure I'm the right one for you...to live with I mean...
Amanda: whaaat? no, please...
Davin: please, don't take it bad, I love you but...I have something to tell you...and we need to trust each other with our deepest secrets if we want to have a life together...always if you'll decide to do so, after you saw...


Amanda: no...please, don't tell me you're turning into an elder tomorrow....
Davin: no, it's something else, look at me...


Davin: aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh roarrrrrrrrrrrrr


Davin: look at me Amanda...I'm a warewolf....
Amanda: ......
Davin:...A..manda?
Amanda: oh....


Amanda: oh my....a....warewolf...in the poolhouse!


Amanda: aaaaaaaah I'm....going....to faint.......


Davin: noooooo growwwwl! I knew it! I knew! I knew she wouldn't accept me, she couldn't... I'm a beast...aaargh I'll never deal with this curse...I'll be alone forever....raaaage!


Amanda: no, sweetheart, I'll never leave you...sorry if I fainted, I didn't expect it...I'll be with you...always...


Davin: Amanda..sweet Amanda...are you sure? Because this is what I am, in the full moon....a...


Amanda:...were...wolf.....aaaaaah I faint......


Davin: ..... that's going to be tough.




Davin: ok Amanda, I'm human again you can wake up...
Ghost Noodle: wof!


Davin: ewwww I don't like ghosts...make him go away!

excuse me Mr. Werewolf Supernatural? You have problems with other supernaturals? Weird...


Davin: ...Amanda? Where are you?
Amanda: ...zzzz....

this time she fainted because of sleep deprivation! hahahahaahahahahaha


Davin: this is definitely going to be tough.
Ghost Noodle: wof!


Amanda had to go to bed eventually....and Juliet in the meanwhile had something to say to our friend there...

Juliet: have you ever heard of something called "shovel"
Paparazzi: yeah so what?
Juliet: so you'd better shovel yourself out of my property before I tell the dog you're a chicken leg!

You go granny Juliet!!! Although maybe that outfit wasn't the most convenient but oh well....


The next morning Amanda found Davin trying to be useful by doing some gardening...

Amanda: Davin, dear, I'm sorry for yesterday night, I was just so tired I couldn't stand...but it had nothing to do with you...your...nature...


Amanda: I really love you Davin....

Look at Sophie! She's stalking Amanda&Davin...I think she's making sure they're happy....


Amanda: and..oh wait..what are you doing...oh my...here in the tomato field?
Davin: wherever you are my love...


Davin: I know being a werewolf's wife might be challenging, but I'd be honoured if you consented...Amanda, will you be my wife?

Of course she said yes :):):):) Congrats Amanda&Davin!!!!!!!!! The next wedding is yours :):):) At last!


But first....after making sure that Juliet was painting in the main house, Shameka was in the nursery with June, Benjamin was in the ground floor toilet and Sebastian was at work...


...decided to get some privacy in Juliet&Benjamin's bedroom...only to find the stupid maid who wanted to make exactly that bed!

Honestly...

SHOO maid shoo!


but finally they got some well deserved peace...


and eventually they were married!!!!! Congratulations Amanda&Davin!


Juliet: woow my little daughter and her vampire husband!
Werewolf, Juliet, he's a werewolf
Juliet: whatever...

(poor Amanda, in the rush of events had forgotten to visit the toilet! :D)


Benjamin: and wait, who are you big vampire lady dressed as a bride and what are you doing at my daughter's wedding? This is a private ceremony!
Vampire Lady: I'm just doing my paparazzi job and I thought to do some camouflage
Benjamin: and you were wrong as my daughter didn't wear a wedding dress...now...be gone!

Hey, and what happened to our friend the other paparazzi guy? Apparently Juliet scared him enough to send his colleague this time! Although it was Amanda's wedding! :D:D:D


Later that evening....

Shameka: hey Seb...
Sebastian: what?
Shameka: I think you should relax a bit...
Sebastian: I hate swimming and I'm in a hot tub...
Shameka: but hot tubs aren't for swimming.....

To Be Continued.....



Hope you liked the chapter! Leave a comment or give a rec :) Thank youuuuuu <3



No comments:

Post a Comment