Sunday 23 September 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 3



Welcome back to the Love Legacy everyone!

Last time we all enjoyed and celebrated Harry&Jean's private French wedding and, above all, we attended the fabulous wedding of heir Sebastian and spouse Shameka!!!
The house also got a makeover which means...the new generation is definitely on!
Except that we're still having 3 spares living in the main house...
Giselle and Ricky are still teen and Amanda became some kind of hermit since Dusty turned her down...
We definitely have to do something about that, don't you think? Let's give the Loves...more Love :D
And here we go! Let the reign of Sebastian&Shameka begin!


Shameka: heeeeeelp! Staaaarving!!

ooookay, what an...er...interesting start of the chapter.... thank you new lady of the house... :D

Poor Shameka, she has no cooking skills at all and the first thing she tried to grill on the new barbecue was just carbonized :D


Shameka: I'm so dumb at cooking...I'd better go to the main kitchen and see if there's some leftovers in the fridge...

Juliet: oh my...it's not a good start for the heir's spouse is it? Luckily I'm still young enough to cook for everyone...but what will happen when they have kids and I'll be gone? oh my...

But we all want you to live looooong, Juliet, don't we? 
*fingers crossed*


Shameka: mmm why did I take that boring cake from the fridge when a lovely fruitcake just came out of the oven?

How about trying to bake one yourself, Shameka? 

Shameka: no way, I'm too dumb at cooking...


In the meanwhile a mysterious white limo was parked right outside the house... uh?

Yeah right, prom night! I had almost forgotten :D But where's Kent?

Anyway: Ricky went alone and was mocked by the girl he liked...poor weird Ricky...but nevertheless he became prom king! Aaaand.... Kent asked Giselle to go steady, so now they're an official couple :)


While the teens were at the prom, Shameka explored the garden and found an interesting telescope...and she improved the needed logic skills to get a promotion! 
I don't remember if I mentioned it already, but she wants to become an international super spy, so she joined the police forces...


But it had been a long day and Shameka was tired...her first day as heir spouse had been pretty tiring... first she had burnt the hot dogs, then she had nearly starved in the process of getting food and, all this, under the nose of the legacy matriarch, Juliet... what a shame!
She liked and admired Juliet, and wasn't sure she could reach her high standards of heir spouse and felt worried and nervous about that, nearly all the time...

Luckily her lovely husband gave her comfort...and smexy hugs and cuddles...ahem...
let's move on and see what the other Loves are doing!


Laundry gnome: Bleargh! 

Yay new gnome in the house! Apart from the huge amount of dog gnomes... welcome...uhm...whatever your name is, laundry gnome!

moving on...new day new...er...food! Newlyweds having breakfast together, isn't it cute?
Of course Juliet cooked it.... :D

btw, it's funny but Sebastian's hair change when he goes to work! And look at Shameka's police uniform...isn't it...weird? :D:D and I can't modify it! Oh well...


Mmm and what's this? Where are we?

Amanda is that you? what are you doing fighting some ghostly one in front of a random house?


And hey! Amanda! You actually got out of your own house! Wooooooow that's an improvement, congrats there!


Amanda: yeah, I'm an angler am I not? I need to fish and I was just going around looking for some nice fishing spot...

And did you find it?

Amanda: no, but I happened to pass this house...and I glimpsed some guy inside...

and what are you waiting for? go ring the bell!


Awwwwww not bad! Go girl!

Unknown guy: yes?
Amanda: er...I was just passing by and I...er...thought to see who rented this house...I think it's a...er...nice house so it must have a...er...nice inhabitant...

.....................


And apparently the guy was nice... he's Davin Bronson and apparently he fulfilled Amanda's wish of meeting someone with a sign compatibility :D Score!

She forgot that she was a pretty shy loner and started telling poor Davin the story of her life...

Amanda: ...you know, my life it's kind of funny drama thing... it may seem even funny to someone but from the inside it's so painful...you know there was this guy I loved...even if he was old...


Amanda: .... and he dumped me! waaaah *having a fit*
Davin: come on now...it's going to be fine... [oh my who is this random girl? why did I open the door, why?]


But apparently those two seemed quite a couple...although Davin refused Amanda's kiss at first... (I wonder why? :D)


But Amanda didn't give up :D

Davin: ... [I fear I can't get out of this situation...anymore...right?]

oh yeah, right you are Davin...congratulations, you won Amanda's just healed heart...and you'd better not break it again, understood?


Despite the weird faces and the cool attitude, Davin really liked Amanda...and agreed to go over to her house to meet her family...
But she had such a huge family! They hadn't even entered the house that they were greeted by a dog, a cat and apparently one girl who had just graduated (who later Davin found out to be the new lady of the house..)


There were so many people in the house they hardly noticed that there was one more guest, so Davin was happy and satisfied to go have a plunge in the hot tub....


In fact, it was Juliet's birthday! And all the Love siblings had come back to the main house to celebrate...yay!


Make a wish, my lovely founder.....
and happy birthday Juliet!!!!!!
and yes, yes, you're cool even as an elder :D

Juliet: hey, my bangs have aged as well!

...what did I just say?....


The party was a success, and Juliet was really happy to have all her lovely family celebrating her...although Harry's wife and Eleanor's boyfriend couldn't come...

and although Amanda left before eating the cake....where was she going, so hastily?


Amanda: hello Davin, are you having fun in the hot tub?
Davin: uh, the stars are so bright....

...he makes weird faces, doesn't he? looks a bit absent minded to me....


but he just loved having a cuddle with Amanda....


Although they didn't realise their smooching was being overseen....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sophie wanted to make sure that her friend's new boyfriend was worthy of her...she's over protective, cute loyal Sophie <3
although well, I didn't understand if she approved him or not...er.... :D


Unaware of being stalked, Amanda and Devin tried this new feature of the hot tub :D


Right before Sebastian decided to take a dip himself.... just in time! :D


Sebastian: so, hello dude...I'm Sebastian, the heir of this legacy...you must be the one who managed to win my sisters' heart right?
Davin: yeah...right...I'm Davin...


Sebastian: good...good...you'd better make her happy you know?
Davin: uh?
Amanda: I have the strange feeling that it's better if I move away from here....


Sebastian: break her heart, and you'll have to fight me! And don't worry, I'll find you wherever you are...no use to hide...
Davin: er... [oh my, this family is sooooo weird!]


speaking of which....

Shameka, what are you doing there stuck in the ground floor bath.....oh my....the ground floor bathroom! it means only one thing......
BABY ONE IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!


Sebastian, go to the check on your wife, quick! good news coming!

Sebastian: Amanda, I'm sorry I scared your boyfriend away, but I felt I needed to tell him that he needs to be a good cook and know a lot of recipes to be your husband!
Amanda: and why exactly did you feel the urge to provide him with this useful information? eh?

...ok, he'll find out his wife is expecting anyway...sooner or later!


Wow that had definitely been a hard day for poor Amanda.. she needed to calm herself down a bit...so she took refuge in the pool house to have a coffee all alone and think...
hey wait...a coffee? it's not the best if you want to calm down Amanda....


While Amanda overslept because she had to wait for the caffeine effect to be over last night, the new day brought...some food poisoning!


Ricky: bleargh who cooked this food? It's disgusting?

uh...sorry, it's so weird, the fridge isn't smelling and when I open it there's no rotten food inside! What's this trick?


Benjamin! Wait! Drop those pancakes! Can't you see the green smoke coming out? There must be some food poisoner in the house! Don't eat the pancakeeeees!!!!! >.<


Juliet: uh, really? food poisoner in the house? Who could that be? That's creepy...

Btw, everyone, this is Juliet as an elder! I wanted to dye her hair brown but I like them long and silvery :)
And btw, I know she's wearing stupid clothes and shoes...I can't change them in CAS because my game crashes :(:(:(:(:( so unless it's strictly necessary -like if I get glitched clothes- I try no to use CAS...)


Sophie: mmm they're saying some food is poisoned...I don't want my lovely sims to die...I should sacrifice myself and try eat that cake up there....to see if it's safe you see....
Rembrandt: no you won't! I saw it firsssst


Ghost Ralston: I'll attack this new object here...I bet the poison they use it's in those bottles up there!

Ghost Ralston had apparently got stuck and couldn't go back to her grave...but it was fun to have her around all the time :D


Although she got bored after a while and started stalking her daughter Sophie...


...but in the end she found some fun while hunting the chess table :D


Sebastian and Giselle decided that it was time to grow some vegetables... a diet on raw vegetables would be good till the culprit of the poisoning was found...


But the mysterious poisoner had struck already!


Mmm could it be this guy here?

Hey, maid, are you secretly cooking poisoned food?
Maid: er...me? what? uh...no...I'm too lazy to clean the toilet, do you think I'd do some chores that I wasn't paid for? eh?

yeah right, it can't be him...

Maid: the only thing I like to do is do the laundry!
mmm yeah? I'm not so sure actually....

Hey look who had a wonderful sleep at the Loves last night? :D

Davin: the computer's broken...
you mean you broke the computer...don't you?
Davin: whatever...
Maid: Hey, look, Benjamin's coming!
Davin: who?
Amanda's dad....
Davin: whaaaaat? I have to hide the broken computer....


Benjamin: so...guy...er...
Davin: ...Davin...
Benjamin: yeah, Davin, I think we need to talk...
Davin: ... [oh my, he'll make me pay for the computer!]


Benjamin: so it seems you've got a liking for Amanda...
Davin: ... [phewwww it was not the computer!]

I'm not sure this is going to be better...


Benjamin: You see, she looks strong but she's weak, she had her heart broken by an old foul... mind, I'm happy she didn't marry him, she was nearly my same age!

Davin: OOOOKAY, I heard this story already.. listen, sir, I like your daughter and I won't break her heart, I'm not a creepy old guy of your same age
Benjamin: .......
Davin:...er..I meant...er...I'm...er...Amanda's age if this is the problem...

Benjamin: really, it's not about the money....I don't care if you're broke, we have enough money for the both of you...but...the really important thing is....you must be a good cook!
Davin: ... [again this cooking thing...what's wrong with this family????...


Davin: and...uh? ghost dog? oh my, this family is weird...]
Benjamin: Ralston! my loyal friend, this is Davin, Amanda's boyfriend...
Ghost Ralston: werewolf...
Davin: what? what did you just say?
Ghost Ralston: I was right, you're a werewolf! You understand what I say!
Sophie: werewolf? ewwww scaryyyyy :(

surprise surprise! spoilt :( I didn't know animals could understand the true nature of sims... I don't know about other sims, they didn't seem to notice that he is a werewolf...did you? ;)


Benjamin: come on Ralston let's play chase!

open your eyes Ben...she's not chasing you, she's in front of you...oh well, the odds of playing chase with a ghost dog...you don't really see where it is...do you :D


Amanda: I'm sorry Davin...I don't know what my dad told you...but I just guess he's a little overprotective...
Davin: don't worry honey, I understand....

hey, look who's coming...again? The big paparazzi guy! Ok, you didn't see him because I didn't put the picture before, but he has a thing for stalking Amanda! He's always lurking there beyond the fence...but he spread the news that Amanda had woohooed with a supernatural and she got a bad moodlet for days! Stupid guy just evaporate :@


Shameka: i just came to the kitchen to get some food and found three birthday cakes...wow..Three more cake for the baby bump! yay! ....as we didn't have enough in the fridge already...


Kent: hello, did you invite me here?

hey Kent! oooh you've aged up already! So we won't need the third cake then....
Shameka, you can have it all for yourself (and the baby bump)!

Shameka (from the kitchen): yay!


Here they are, birthday boy&girl!
Happy birthday Ricky&Giselle!


wow Ricky, young adulthood really suits you! who could have imagined... :D

Giselle: am I pretty?
Amanda: you just turned YA and already stole my underwear! ( XD)
Davin: yay!
Benjamin: Davin boo...


And I thought this picture of elder legacy founder&spouse celebrating the young adulthood of their youngest children was cute <3


although Juliet preferred to eat her piece of cake alone, in the poolhouse...her youngest children becoming young adults also meant that she, and Benjamin in particular, were getting very old...


Speaking of which, although now young adult, Ricky had left a little present of his teen age self.....poor Benjamin :D


Shameka: nooooo way! it can't be, the sink's broken! I'm a pregnant woman for plumbob's sake, I freak outtttttt! X@


Amanda: mmm do you think this piece of cake is ok?
Shameka: yeah, already tried..nom nom...it's safe! nom nom...

mmm Shameka, I understand your cravings but it's not safe if you try food to see if it's poisoned, you know...you don't want to poison your baby!


The morning brought some important news... Ricky had thought about the whole masterplan thing he and his sister had talked about as children and teens, and had taken a decision...

Ricky: Giselle, I need to talk to you...
Giselle: tell me, Ricky...what is it about?
Ricky: now that we're both young adults, do you think that we should put our masterplan into action?
Giselle: yes of course we should! But...can Kent come with us? I think I love him...I can't just leave him behind...


Ricky: ...of course he can come... I wouldn't be a good brother to ask you to leave him behind....
Giselle: thank you so much Ricky...
Ricky: so it's agreed! I thought that I could move out, and then you can ask Kent to move out with you and we could all go and live together! And then we can plan our pirate escape together...
Giselle: right you are Ricky! hehehehe

And so Ricky moved out in a small home in a nice residential area...waiting for his sister and her boyfriend to join him....


And finally graduation day arrived!
And guess who was not invited? Yeah, the big paparazzi guy...stalking Amanda of course... :@ 


Anyway Giselle got her diploma! And she was voted as the most popular one...


Also Ricky was there so he could celebrate with his family despite he was living on his own now!


Amanda decided to play some music to celebrate...her stalker at her heels...oh please get a life paparazzi guy!

And hey, hello Jean! Still no baby bump? A bit disappointing :(


Ricky was so happy he decided to dance at Amanda's song with a heavily pregnant Shameka!

Young adulthood did him very well...it seems he stopped being the usual weirdo :D


He got bored of Shameka as soon as she started to flirt with her husband :D

And our friend there took detailed notes of the event of course...blaaaah


Once home Giselle's boyfriend decided to impress her family...by offering flowers to a stinky Juliet....who of course refused...

Hey Kent, I know you're flirty (as anyone in Appaloosa Plains it seems) but seriously, did you really think offering flowers to your future mother in-law was a brilliant idea?


And the legacy heir was none too impressed either....

Sebastian: that's embarrassing....


Shameka: hey Seb, stop being disgusted for a sec and listen to me, I need to tell you something...
Sebastian: what is it? mmm please don't tell me that freak of a guy there flirted with dad also...
Shameka: no...well, if you hadn't noticed already, you're going to be a daddy!

what? you hadn't told him yet? but of course he noticed...

Sebastian: whaaaat? really? oh my I'm so happy! And I'm so happy, I can't believe it!!!!!
Shameka: well..what did you think this bump was?
Sebastian: cake? we have tons in the fridge...and maybe it's the effect of the poisoned one...

oh dear...


Sebastian: hello baby possible heir n. 1! Did you eat enough cake?
Shameka: no, he/she is hungry! I need to go get food...
Ralston: ....humans....
Kent: please sir, I'm sorry I accidentally flirted with your wife, please let me in!
Benjamin: this is yet to be decided...
Kent: please...I....can cook! yes, I can cook! I heard it's a plus for this family...please let me in I'm really sorry!

:D:D:D:D:D


Juliet: so...has the culprit of the food poisoning been found?
Shameka: caugh caugh...apparently not...caugh caugh


Juliet: oh my goodness it's disgusting! Who could possibly have done such a thing?


Well...I have a bad news for you Juliet...it was YOU!

Juliet: me? Not true, and besides, I don't make hamburgers...

I'm sorry Juliet...there's your name on the dish :P:P:P Aaaah old age..... :D


And here ends chapter 3! I leave you with a significant picture :D:D:D

Chapter 4 coming straight away! I actually wanted to do one super long chapter to kick all the spares off but then I thought it was better to split it into two parts...

I hope you liked the chapter! Please leave comments, I love to have feedback :) post here or in the forums and give a rec! Thank youuuu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment