Wednesday 19 September 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 2


Welcome back to the Love Legacy everyone!

I believe the title picture is a huge spoiler to the chapter but then everybody could have guessed it, Sebastian being the heir :D:D

So, everyone, welcome to take part to the most amazing event of the year, an event which sims will define as epic and which will be remembered forever...

Everyone, welcome to....




...France???????? what....

Jean: oh Harry how sweet of you to bring me to this surprise trip to France.. it's so beautiful in here, and so peaceful...
Harry: I just thought we needed a bit of time just for ourselves, away from the stress of the family and the legacy...


Harry: and in this romantic setting, how can I keep myself from giving flower to the most beautiful woman in the world?

*awww*


Harry: and there is something else, Jean... do you want me to whisper it in your ear or....


Harry: ...do you want me to show you?
Jean: oh my!...Harry!...
Harry: Jean, I know I asked you already but I realise I may have rushed things up a bit...I want to give you time to think about it, Jean, but I'd be very happy and honoured if you consented to be my wife...

*please say yes please say yes...*


Jean: oh em gee, Harry, it is wonderful...I can't believe it!
Harry: so...is it...a...yes?


Jean: of course it is! yes yes yes!!!

yayyyyyy!!!! well done Harry!!!!! ^-^


Jean: let's do it straight away, Harry, I can't wait to be your wife!
Harry: here? now?


Harry: after all, I couldn't imagine a more romantic wedding, Jean... yes, marry me now, you wonderful woman..


awww! Congratulations to the newlyweds Harry&Jean!!!!

*throwing confetti*


In the meanwhile, back at the Loves some major renovations were going on... 
In order to leave the master bedroom to the heir&heiress to be, Juliet and Benjamin decided to build some kind of pool house for them to live.... a new garage was added, as well as a pergola and a barbecue set and an empty space to grow veggies, as Sebastian needed to improve his gardening skills.


Also the graveyard was renovated....


And Noodle and Ralston got new flowers and trees :)


The pergola and outdoor kitchen/barbecue set was everyone's favourite place!


And Juliet decided to try her new outdoor kitchen straight away :)


Once Harry and Jean got back from France decided it was moving time.... 
Harry was very attached to his family and his childhood home though, so they decided to move...


...across the street :D:D:D


And finally the big day everyone was waiting for arrived!

Sebastian decided to organise his wedding in the same place his parents had had theirs... It was the first time all the Loves would be together after a while!


And here comes the bride!!! Isn't she beautiful??


Shameka: I can't wait to get married! After the wedding we'll travel around the world, won't we, Sebastian?

but wait, what are all those empty chairs? where are all the guests?


Hey guys what do you think you're doing?
Giselle: doing my homework, I'm quite behind you know...
Ricky: zzz...
It's your brother's wedding for plumbob's sake! Go take your seats, NOW!


And why are all the Loves standing there? Hey, there's plenty of empty seats I positioned just for you!

Benjamin: how on earth did Ricky dress up? We're at a wedding!


Oh well, it does seem to me that other guests aren't wearing formal clothes either.. and look who's there! Dusty Lucas! Oh my he's using a walking stick...that makes him so old.....


Yay for the newlyweds! Sebastian&Shamecka Love! Heir&heiress for the next generation of Loves!


Juliet: awwww they're so cute!
Benjamin: oh my, I can't help myself...I think I'm gonna cry...
Giselle: ...uh...I don't understand what all the fuss is about...he's the heir, everybody knew that he would get married...it's not something that you'd call unexpected...
Ricky: I'm so happy for my big brother that...I could even make a different face for once! Just this once....


Harry: wait...am I late? I was working and had to run up to here...and what is Ricky wearing for his brother's wedding?


And now some thoughts from the guests after Sebastian&Shameka tied the knot! How do you feel about it guys? Did you get emotional?

Popular thought n.1: gee what is Ricky wearing?
Popular thought n.2: hey, Harry is here as well!
Popular thought n.3: hey, random old lady is here as well!

mmm, and what does the new heir think?


Sebastian: boo Ricky booo

mmm ok then, let's move on...

cake time!


Sebastian: what a great idea Hedwig-the-voice! Let's cut the cake!

Amanda: oh my little brother is cutting his wedding cake! I'd better accompany this moment with one of my songs...

Well, so sweet of you Amanda...pity that none is listening to you...maybe just that guy stuck in the back throwing confetti at the front row chairs.... (seriously, there was one guy who kept throwing confetti! I think he had got stuck somehow... :D)


Harry: yaaaay cake time!
Stuck guest in the back: yay congratulations newlyweds! *throwing confetti*

he's still stuck :D


Kent (Giselle's love interest) in the back: Ricky has a peculiar taste in clothing

Benjamin: Ricky booo
Blond guy in the front: Ricky hahaha so funny hahaha look what he's wearing!

Poor Ricky...he is a bit of a weirdo but hey, it's Sebastian's wedding, just concentrate on being happy for him! You mean guests...

Unrecognisable guest in the back: ooh yeah Sebastian just got married! I'm happy for him!

...


Poor Ricky, he went eating his cake alone!!! Mean guests, mean mean guests!

But now that I think of it...could it be because some evil paparazzi had spread the word that Ricky had fainted in public? I never had him go to the cityhall to clear the thing out...I wonder if that's the reason for everyone mocking him...


But anyway, there's not only cake! How about trying this newly purchased item, the white chocolate fountain? Perfect for weddings :)


While everyone was eating or starving enjoying the chocolate fountain (or starving in front of it), Giselle decided to go and talk to her love interest....he had been so nice to attend the wedding but they hadn't had the occasion to talk yet...


Taking advantage of the dark and the romantic atmosphere, Giselle took the courage and asked Kent to dance...


...since the newlyweds had opened the dances already!


Although they were the only ones dancing apart from the married couple, Giselle and Kent had lots of fun and soon forgot all the people around looking at them...
after all, there was the prom coming up, they needed to train if they wanted to become the best dancing couple :)

Aww I really like these two! Their flirting is so...natural! Maybe it's the zodiac compatibility :D


As well as these two....they're so cute together! <3 (despite the dark picture..)


And after dancing and smooching Shameka asked Sebastian...


...to look at the stars together!
They had forgotten everything and everyone, it was just the two of them, looking at the star, together, madly in love with each other... 

awwww I love this picture!!!

...pity for stupid red flashing floating buoy spoiling the picture...


They're definitely going to have a happy life these two :):):) Oh, romance <3

But hey, where have all the guests gone?


Amanda was playing and singing to herself...but the amount of drinks back there is a clear sign of her loneliness...poor Amanda I think she's still depressed because of Dusty... :(


And the rest of the Loves... 

Juliet: throw me the ball Harry!
Giselle: every time is a good time to do homework...
Ricky: ...zzz....

Hey guys, you're at a family wedding!!!! Behave please...


Giselle: hey, a celebrity! Oh my famous Harry Love is also here! Let's take a picture before he runs away...

...Giselle...he's your brother you've grown up with him....


Shameka: oooh a radio! I think it's the perfect place to train, this beach! and hey, a chocolate fountain! Let's taste it...

OK, I really think it's time to go to bed....


And back home...look who stopped being sleepy and changed in his formal outfit just to read a book on the sofa?
...I'll never understand sims.... or Ricky :D


And now a few picture of the house makeover for generation 2!

This is the renovated pool & poolhouse for Juliet&Benjamin


I moved the old furniture in here, so that Juliet&Benjamin feel at home...and apparently they do, they went straight to use their old stuff! And Ghost Ralston is feeling at home also, she's sleeping with her beloved Benjamin...so cuuute <3


The bathroom looks exactly like the old one :D


And also the kitchen&living room furniture has been moved!

This is it, for now! Pictures of the renovated main house coming in the next chapter :)
For some reason now that I expanded the house and put more decoration and furniture the game is veeeeery likely to crash when in buy mode :( It took ages to redecorate the main house and the process isn't finished yet...I need to do it little by little and keeping fingers crossed for the game to save before crashing to desktop :(

Anyway, I know this chapter was mainly about Sebastian wedding but being my first heir wedding I wanted to give it enough space :) Plus, I think Sebastian and Shameka are really cute! Despite the dark pictures :P

Stay tuned for next chapter! When the real life together of our heir&spouse will begin, Juliet&Benjamin will move to the poolhouse and Amanda will try to find a way to recover from her grief...

I hope you liked the wedding as much as I did! Feel free to leave a comment here or in the forums and give a rec here :) Thank youuuu <3


4 comments:

  1. oh! France wedding by the little boat on the river! ... what a wonderful place to have a wedding, isn't it? ;) hehe. Dunno why that looked so familiar. Haha, it was beautiful :) Yay weddings!! x BethyGrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I did draw inspiration ;););););) I don't remember if yours was also by the little boat...but it looked like a romantic place :D I had thought of moving Harry and Jean to Sunlit Tides at first but it was complicated and then I remembered your story and turned to France :D that's supposed to be the Big Romantic place isn't it? :D I hope you don't mind...I decided not to have any storyline involved on purpose :) I just needed a different setting! Harry thought that probably Jean hadn't accepted him because they were in his garden with his mother and cat watching, so he thought to propose in a more romantic place :) how are you? still busy with uni&work? I am :( ...blaaah :( thanks for reading & leaving a comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, no worries! :) I am about to sip my morning coffee and read your next 2 chapters... yay! ^_^ Haha, well I am on mid-semester holidays at the moment, which have filled up with work and other stuff, but I am a little bit determined to get a chapter out sometime in this next week before I go back to Uni again.... so yes, still suuuuper busy (I've never had so much to do in my life!), but at least I get this brief break from the madness of semester right? Haha, and I'm glad you could draw inspiration from Tom and Cassie, I think it is a VERY romantic spot and perfect for weddings ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I hope you liked your coffee & the chapters :D good luck with your busy life&uni! I'll be in full study mode this week :( and I should be in full study mode for now on till Christmas...:( I'll be waiting for your next chapter then! I've missed the Colorados :) Have a lovely day! It's early morning here and now it's my turn to sip morning coffee in front of the computer hehe :D

      Delete