Thursday 13 September 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 2 Chapter 1


Hello everyone! And welcome back to the Love Legacy!

After quite a long break I managed to play with the Love household again...although some scary moments happened earlier today, when I found out the save was corrupted and even an old save didn't work! I thought I had lost everything BUT then I tried with the backup save and it worked! Yay! So you'll have the first chapter of generation 2! Then, let's keep fingers crossed that no more of this unfortunate events happen in the future...

As you already know, Sebastian won the heir poll and therefore is the one who will inherit the legacy!
But the Love siblings don't know know the outcome yet...



Let's see how they're killing time while waiting for the verdict :D


Eleanor was the most stressed out...being a diva, she couldn't help trying her best to succeed and win the poll...and being a workaholic she concentrated on building her logic skills in order to lower the stress caused by the heir race...although she wasn't at the top as usual...


Amanda was more quiet about the situation but kept breaking things...

(but thanks to her I realised I forgot to put the right wallpaper in the basement bathroom :D)


And Juliet ended up fixing her daughter's mess.. it's good to have handy sims in the house though ;)


Sebastian chose to be dreamy instead...he kept thinking of the love of his life Shamecka, and the beautiful family they would have one day...if only he was chosen they would also have a beautiful house to renovate, his childhood house!


Grumpy Ricky was...well...weird as usual :D He kept staring at the void...with that face...I bet he's thinking of the masterplan he and Giselle are plotting for the future...


...while Giselle was keeping herself busy...she dedicated the most of her time to her beloved pets, knowing that one day soon she would leave them probably forever...

And what about Harry?


He was also dreaming of some masterplan we're not allowed to know...what could that be? His face shows that, well...he's definitely up to something...


But now the moment everyone was waiting for!

Hey, Loves, please gather in the living room, I need to tell you who the winner is!


Benjamin: Juliet, our time as founders is over...one of our kids is going to be chosen as heir...
Juliet: I know...
Benjamin: I feel so old...          [well, you are old...technically...]
Juliet: oh Benjamin, don't say so...it's just a change in responsibility, it's not over for us at all....
Benjamin: are you thinking...what I am thinking?
...


Benjamin: what are you looking at? Just go tell our children who the heir is..
Aren't you two coming?

Benjamin: nope!

oh well...


uhm it seems we're still missing someone...where are Harry and Sebastian?


Harry: here I am
Giselle: I'm bored, I won't be the heir anyway, I'd better go do my homework....

No way just stay where you are Giselle!


Sebastian: hi Harry, you're here too!
Amanda: of course he is...
Eleanor: maybe while we wait for Giselle to come back I can go play the piano...

No way, you stay there Eleanor, Giselle teleport back here, at once!

it's so hard to have all of them sit on the sofa >.<


Great! And now that everyone's here let me announce...the winner!

Harry: but we all know it will be Eleanor...
Sebastian: of course, if Harry says so...
Ricky: yeah..
Amanda: yes, she's the most skilled of all of us
Giselle: ... [I just need it not to be me...]


Benjamin: oh my, who will it be? I feel so excited and emotional at the same time!


Ricky: come on Hedwig-the-voice, we just know it's gonna be Eleanor!



Well, Ricky, if you say it with that face...






IF: it isn't Eleanor! It's you Sebastian! I know it's you!




Sebastian: are you sure? how can you be sure? Only I see you
IF: that doesn't mean I don't see the others and what they do...or think...


Sebastian: Hedwig-the-voice...?
He's right Seb! Your IF's right! You're the heir!

Congratulations Sebastian!!!!!!


Amanda: oh my, it's so crowded in here!

[...it's only your family Amanda...]


Amanda: but anyway I wanted to congratulate you brother! I knew you could do it!!!
Sebastian: thank you big sister..oh my it's really me, I can't believe it!
Harry: oh my, my little brother is the heir!
Giselle (in the back): hey IF! See, it's not me it's not me! I'm going to fulfill my masterplan wish!


Giselle: let's have a party and celebrate with cake!
Sophie: ... [cake???!!!]


Harry: let's fight for the best piece of cake!


Juliet: don't worry kids, I'll make my very first cookies for the occasion!


Giselle: woah I'm fed up with cake... but who cares of cake...if I can have cookies? :D


And the basement isn't only the place where to eat cookies in peace...it is also the place where mischievous masterplans are plotted...
Is it only me, or does Ricky seem to have grown a bit mean? Look at his face...scaryyyyyy!!!!!!


But Ricky and Giselle aren't the only siblings who are telling secrets to each other... Eleanor and Amanda are also planning their future as spares...


And upstairs a little family drama was going on...

Benjamin: Harry, I'm sorry you haven't been chosen and I can understand how you feel....
...but since you're still living in this crowded house you must help and clean the dishes!

:D:D:D:D:D


That night also Ghost-Noodle came by to congratulate Sebastian for being the new heir! Although he seemed to forget that he could actually float through the bedside table to lick his old friend on the face... :D:D:D:D


Poor Noodle... nobody's appreciating his ghostly presence :(


Harry: he is still there.....


Harry: anyway, you know little brother? I'm really happy that you won the poll...


*Aww brothers love*

Sebastian: my big brother loves me!
yeah, you're lucky, you all love each other you Loves! Nomen omen..positive one in this case :D

And Sebastian has always been fond of his older brother! I bet it's important that Harry approves him :)


And so came the morning...bringing along new important changes...

Eleanor: dad, you know what having a heir means don't you?
Benjamin: yeah, we're going to have babies and toddlers and children again in the house!
Eleanor: and, there's something Amanda and me need to do...you know that also don't you?
Benjamin:....
Eleanor: we discussed about it yesterday and today it's time we act in order to build our futures...


Eleanor: I really hoped to be chosen as heiress...but being the spare leaves no choice: we must leave.


Phase 1: call boyfriends - check

Phase 2: propose to boyfriends, marry and move out....


Dusty: hello Amanda, long time no see...
Amanda: OH. EM. GEE. .... !!!!

Step 2: I think we're having a serious issue here...

In something like 2 days since last seen, Dusty has become an elder!


Amanda: how can he be so old! Oh my, my Dusty! I never knew he was that old! What shall I do now? He might be something like my father's age! What shall I do? If we get married we won't have so much time together, and I want a happy family with lots of children, like the one I had as a child...


Amanda: but crying is useless...what matters is the substance, not the looks...and you don't always get what you want, but it doesn't mean it won't make you happy...life is unpredictable so stop crying Amanda and face your destiny, you love him and you'll marry him. Whatever happens next, we'll face it together.

aww so brave and so good Amanda...


Dusty: where is my Amanda? I think we need to talk...


and while waiting for Amanda someone got stuck :D

Dusty: hello former employer and future father in law...I never realised we were almost the same age..

eurgh creepy!


Dusty: Amanda...
Amanda: I don't care how old you are Dusty, I don't care how much time we'll have together, I just want to be with you...I love you Dusty...

Ezekiel: do you realise what your sister is doing?
Eleanor: she's always been the best of us...and I hope Dusty deserves her...


Eleanor: and I hope you deserve me...
Ezekiel: well, thank you....
Eleanor: oh sorry about that, you know I'm a diva I can't help it.. anyway, the whole point of asking you to come here was progress on Phase 2.
Ezekiel: what's Phase 2?
Eleanor: Ezekiel...will you.....will you.....will you..... Hedwig-the-voice there's no option!
oh dear, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do about it, I don't know why it doesn't appear...maybe the house is too crowded and the mod hasn't been updated to Supernatural yet...
Eleanor: the what?
nevermind, we'll have to do it some other way...do you really want to get married or is it ok to go living with Ezekiel and leave the marriage to sim-fate?
Eleanor: I don't care, as long as we live in a fancy house..
ok then, living together in a fancy house it is :)
Eleanor: Ezekiel, will you move out with me?
Ezekiel: oh sweetheart, I thought you'd never ask...

Really, the "propose" option was nowhere to be seen! They flirted for hours and it didn't come up. I tried with Amanda and Dusty and the same issue was there...gee :(


So, Eleanor is the first of the Loves to move out! But she's moving to a very nice house :) With plenty of mirrors, perfect for a diva sim I think :D You'll see the picture in a while!


Eleanor: come on Ezekiel, stop talking to my dad, we need to go!

Where did she get this girly van??? Oh wait, she's a clepto... thinking about it again, I don't want to know where she got it from...


Amanda: daddy...you know I'll be next to leave don't you?


Benjamin: just promise me you won't go living in a fancy house full of paintings...


And then it was Amanda's turn to follow Phase 2... but some bitter surprise was waiting for her...

When she tried to explain Phase 2 to Dusty, he reacted unexpectedly...

Amanda: but...but...I know you're old but I  want to live with you forever
Dusty: I'm sorry Amanda, I've thought a lot about this but I don't think it will do you any good...
Amanda: but I love you!
Dusty: I love you too...and that's why I can't marry you...you're young and need to live a happy life, with a young husband and children...
Amanda: but I want you...and we can have children...
Dusty: I know you don't understand it now Amanda, but believe me, this is the best option...I'll miss you but I know you will live a happy life...


Amanda: so...it's over...all the time I spent waiting for you when I was a teenager...all the time I spent trying to make you notice me when I grew up..and then I thought you wanted me as well...and then I find out what your true age is and decided to be with you anyway...and all of a sudden you leave me?
Yeah you're right, it is over, forever...

Poor Amanda... so much she has to suffer... :(


While Amanda was grieving the end of her relationship and the departure of her love....
Sebastian had got promoted and was announcing the good news to his girlfriend Shamecka...


...and Giselle had got a notice from school that the prom was coming up...
however much she dreamt of leaving the place and become a pirate, the thought of going to the prom alone was horrifying...so she took up the courage and asked her only male acquaintance at school to come over, in order to ask him to be her date for the prom...

but where are you standing Giselle? you're not really at home are you?


Giselle: Eleanor's place...

yay! Everyone this is Eleanor&Ezekiel's new home! And apparently they also have a horse, Coco..you'll see him in a moment :)
And btw, Ezekiel left his job in the Affairs and became a Firefighter to fulfill his LTW


For some reason Giselle and Eleanor seem to get along better now that Eleanor has moved out...maybe Giselle admires her older sister for having a house of her own... although Giselle would rather have a pirate ship of her own...


Finally her friend Kent Higgins arrived... they were just acquaintances and she had invited only because he was the only teen age boy she knew, but the more they talked and the more she looked at him, the more she thought that she would be very sad if he had refused her invitation to the prom...
They hit it off from the beginning, and they found out they even have zodiac compatibility!
Giselle looked at her friend and thought he would make a fine pirate...


They talked till late night, and talking became flirting and he eventually accepted to go to the prom with Giselle.
She found out that he is charismatic and...guess what? Flirty! Honestly, what's wrong with all these Appaloosa Plains NPCs????


They even had a witness when Giselle finally decided to confess her feelings to Kent...

Meet Coco, Eleanor&Ezekiel's new horse :D


Meanwhile at home Sebastian had decided to improve his logic skills to find out the potion that would make his IF human.... he was a little nauseous about something though....


And Harry had decided to follow his older sisters steps and apply Phases 1 and 2 to his life as well...


Harry: Jean, please accept these flowers..I feel the world around me disappear when I look at you...


Juliet: but the world is still here staring at you son... and I'm not sure of what I'm seeing...
Rembrandt: mieow
Harry: Jean....


Harry: ... will you marry me?

Uh...what's that face Harry? Oh em gee!!!! She turned you down! How can it be possible???


Jean: I'm sorry Harry...I like you a lot but I don't really feel like to get married...I'm not ready...

Poor Harry...it seems that the Loves are a bit unlucky with love...as strange as it can be...


Now, let's hope that Shamecka doesn't turn our heir Sebastian down...

IF: oh dear, I'd better not be watching this...


Sebastian: here Shamecka...take these flowers... it is time for me to tell you how much you mean to me... and I know being a legacy heir's spouse might be a bit of a challenge, involving responsibilities and so on but...


Sebastian: ... I'd be honoured to have you as my wife... will you marry me, Shamecka?

*please, don't turn him down, please*


YEEEEES!!!!!!!!

Everyone say hello to newly engaged couple! Heir Sebastian & Shamecka!

(sorry for the dark picture :( )


While Sebastian and Shamecka were getting engaged in the front yard, Harry had decided not to be too disappointed by Jean's refusal and to try to convince her to marry him in another way...

They look cute, don't they? I really like Harry, I'm sorry it's not possible to have two heirs :P


Well, the hot tub definitely seemed fun.... :D:D:D
And suddenly Harry realised how he would conquer Jean's heart...and hand...

That's all falks! For now... 
Will Harry manage to marry Jean and how? How will Amanda recover after the breakup with her (supposed)husband to be Dusty? Will she find a new love? How will Giselle concile her longtime wish of becoming a pirate with her new feelings for her friend Kent? Will Ricky make a different face? Will he find a date for the prom? Will the mysterious sim-fate governing Appaloosa Plains marry Eleanor and Ezekiel or will they be partners forever?
Stay tuned for the next chapter! Coming a.s.a.p. :)

Leave a comment here or in the forums and recommend if you like!

Hedwig*

No comments:

Post a Comment