Sunday 19 August 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 7



Hello everyone and welcome back to the Love Legacy!

I know it's been a while...I don't have so much time for simming now, but I'm happy to write another chapter at last! yay!

So, we left the family with Ralston's ghost hunting the house..baby Giselle was just born and the Love House had just been renovated..and the prom was coming up!

The twins didn't manage to find anyone to go with though...it seems that Appaloosa plains is lacking teenagers! And kids too actually...I keep getting messages that the kids have met all of their classmates, but they just know one or two! weird..

Anyways, prom approaching, I got a new message saying the adults had won a premium holiday... Juliet and Benjamin willingly left for a well deserved break (not that they needed a break from work though, especially Juliet.....) and left little Giselle in her older sisters' care...




Here they are! Amanda and Eleanor just got a little makeover and are ready to go to the prom!




I'm so sorry you're going alone girls.. so bad the neighborhood is not producing many teens :( I hope you'll meet someone there :)
Eleanor: doesn't matter, I'll be queen for sure and boys will queue up to dance with me!
Amanda: no way sister, I'll be queen!


Well, in the end Amanda was the queen and Eleanor got in a fight...but they both came home with awful moodlets because of random fights, or girls having their same dress or boys refusing to dance or laughing at them. All sort of things!
So neither of them found a boyfriend and they had a -50 moodlet thing for quite a while :(


And when they came home, they still had little Giselle and younger brothers to care for... 
Eleanor really wished to throw a teen sleepover party but that had to wait...

Having the house for their own wasn't as easy as the twins had expected.. caring for 3 younger siblings, cleaning the house, cooking and doing homework was a really tiring matter... 


specially if extra mess was caused by random visitors! Mr Raccoon here is having fun with the dustbin... thank you very much....


and the babysitter who came when everyone was at school (although he's a teen...) didn't care for Giselle but kept playing with Noodle and watching TV...which he eventually broke! Stupid random guy! :@


Luckily at least the dogs were taking care for themselves...and actually, they were working hard to show their family how much they cared for them by finding lots of stuff worth money...



And thanks to Noodle&Sophie's discoveries...I could finally build the pool I had promised Noodle and 
buy Mr. sandbox&its friends for the kids to play with in the garden!


Aww he's so happy to swim in his own pool! Since I built it, he's spending the most of his time there, when he's not eating or sleeping I mean :D


And the playground was appreciated as well :) Sebastian liked it particularly! I'm just sorry the money wasn't enough to buy a treehouse..I really like it :D






Amanda was also happy about the pool and I think she was seriously considering taking her IF for a swim...

IF: but I can't swim! My rags-body would get soaked and heavy and I would drawn!
Amanda: .....
IF: hey, that wasn't the plan, was it? 


Anyways, despite of the new building addition to the house and scary masterplans, the life of the twins as head of the house appeared to be very very tiring...and just like...

Eleanor: ...rubbish...


But finally, just before Juliet and Benjamin were back, Eleanor managed to fulfill her wish and organised a teen party!

Where she met this blond guy...who apparently she knew because he was the creepy babysitter who had broken the TV! 
Eleanor seemed to get a liking on this Pierluigi Hackett, and found out he was single...they talked a lot and she found out all of his traits! He's a family lover, virtuoso, charismatic...


...and flirty.... mmm I hope he doesn't have the heartbreaker LTW as Benjamin had...


But Eleanor seemed not to care, she liked him a lot and asked to go steady! 

IF: noooo! what are you doing! he's not the right one for you, I know it! You flirty guy take your hands off my friend!

I'm sorry Delizia (that's the IF name), I guess you can't do anything about it, too late...



So here we go! Possible heir Eleanor is the first one to find a possible heir boyfriend! good luck dear :)


....although....mmm...I think we should keep a close watch on him....


Pierluigi: isn't it beautiful? just you and me...the starred sky the only witness to our love...
Eleanor: er...


IF: I. IS.WATCHING. YOU.


IF: Eleanor, you'd better go washing the dishes...you're in charge of your siblings' wellness!
Eleanor: I don't care, I'm in love and I just gave my first kiss!
IF: ..to the guy that just passed over right behind you? he's not good for you, I feel it...
Eleanor: just shut up you freak!
IF: I don't care how you call me...I'll keep a close watch on you!






...maybe you shouldn't keep watch that close, you know....
IF: I don't care, I need to take care of my friend! I need to prevent her calling that idiot again, there's something evil in him!
you're just jealous Delizia.. besides, go make yourself useful instead of stalking Eleanor in the bathroom!

(oh my, I started talking to IFs! creepy)




Sebastian's IF Arachide*, for example, was proving himself REALLY useful...he kept cleaning the house! Now, that's a good IF!

* Arachide means peanut. I didn't chose the names, I like playing with the funny names the randomiser gives to IFs :D


And finally, Juliet and Benjamin came back! and apparently were infected with the love in the air.... :D
...and Benjamin was apparently going to max his charisma even while kissing his wife... weird!


The parents home and the family reunited again meant just one thing... time for birthday parties again!
Giselle and Harry were going to age up soon...

Giselle went first! Happy birthdaaaaaaay!!!


*please please please be beautiful...*
...urgh...why do they always have the eyes crossed?! anyway, with a little makeover...


...Giselle became the cutest toddler ever! awwwwwww!!!!
well, I know I say it for every toddler in the house... but isn't she special? well, I also downloaded more CC in the meanwhile, so she can wear a cute hair flower and Winnie the Pooh pacifier :D


and look who turned up at the party! Pierluigi Hackett...who, together with Benjamin...is staring at the second cake as though it should catch fire in a second...


And while Harry decided it wasn't yet time for him to age up and got get himself a pizza...


Pierluigi went to dance with the blond girl he kept thinking of while he was with Eleanor....

NO GOOD!


Back to the kitchen! Harry decided to blow the candles....




..and well, he became quite a good looking teen, his gaze looks a bit scary but still, quite good looking :)
I can't tell who he looks like...he seems to be a mixture of Benjamin and Juliet... although, as for nearly all the kids, I don't know where the grey eyes come from...

anyway, Happy birthday Harry!!!!! 
He rolled the perceptive trait and, btw, he decided his LTW was to become an animal rescuer by adopting 6 strays!




The party went on and on and Sebastian decided to be the King of the Chess Table, as he couldn't be King of the TV Set as someone had broken it again...


Isn't he cuuuuute? He's the first kid looking more like Juliet!




Apparently he was really annoyed by someone behaving rude....and guess who he was? Pierluigi Hackett, holding little Giselle and talking to another random girl in green dress... for some reason he wasn't supposed to hold Giselle and all the household was annoyed with him!


Just as he was about to tell him off, Sebastian noticed a cute girl hanging around his garden.. she was his schoolmate, Shamecka Hood.
For the first time Sebastian really noticed her, and decided they would be friends. They started playing together and soon they became good friends :)




In the meanwhile, Pierluigi decided to be romantic and offered Eleanor some purple flowers...she was really happy to be given flowers, but the rest of the family suspected he was only doing it because everyone considered him to be rude, and he didn't want Eleanor to be influenced by her family...




Seeing his sister getting romantic, Harry though to catch up with the only two teen girls he knew... this one with the green dress (I think she's called Maryann) and the blond one that Pierluigi was dancing with (I think she's called Jane)




He had just turned his back to Maryann to talk to Jane when his eyes caught something that he wouldn't have liked to witness...
Eleanor had just gone to bed, happy with her flowers, and her boyfriend Pierluigi was just giving the same purple flowers to another girl! This couldn't be...
Harry hung up the phone and, striving not to punch Pierluigi in the face,went straight to Eleanor, to tell her the bad news....




Eleanor: how dare you give flowers to another girl right after you gave them to me..how dare you! do you even like her?
Pierluigi: what are you saying Eleanor, I didn't do that...I love you!
Eleanor: my brother saw you! so tell me, did you cheat on me already? are you in love with someone else?
Pierluigi: no I didn't, I love none else, it's in my nature, I'm flirty, I can't do anything about it...
Eleanor: yes you can! get out of my way, it's over! My family was just right about you, don't you dare to come back here...I wouldn't want to be with you even if you were the last of Appaloosa plains teens!

Poor Eleanor... she was crashed and with a bad mood for a long time...but it's better this way Eleanor, better to find this out sooner than later!


I was looking at poor Eleanor crying when the camera moved to make me see this... 
Benjamin had arrived to a party he had been invited to...so? what's of major importance for me to see?




NOOOOOO!!!! Benjamin!!! you can't have birthday there in some random house with random people and with a very hairy guy wearing cowboy boots staring at your back!! you just can't! how come I didn't get the message that he would be having birthday soon? Nooooo Benjamiiiiin!!!!!





Benjamin: ouch, my back aches....
you're an old man Benjamin... so soon! and I couldn't even organise you a birthday party :(




Here he is, old Benjamin, back home and after some makeover...

Juliet: nooooooooooooooooo....
I know dear, your husband just got old and you didn't even witness it...it must be very painful....
Juliet: noooooooooooooooo.....




Juliet:.... I just broke the toilet....again!
....

Oh well, after all these birthdays, heartbreaks and general mess in the house, it seemed that life in the Love household was back to normal....


Giselle enjoyed chewing her xylophone stitch...


Benjamin retired...


...and spent his time training Giselle....


...and trying to max his guitar and charisma skills to fulfill his LTW.


Juliet loved reading skill books to Sebastian...




...who decided he would profit of those skills learnt before bed to try to experiment and find the potion to make his IF Arachide human...


Harry, on the other hand, decided to improve his logic skill by playing chess.





And apparently the Loves got a mysterious and very active prankster in the family!


Mysterious guy: hullo!
uh? who are you? 
Mysterious guy: I'm the new maid, Dusty Lucas!
maid?????
Dusty: the household is apparently a mess and they needed a hand...so here I am! I'm going to do the laundry first!

oh yes, I didn't update you on that but as dogs keep find things I'm upgrading the house... the girls room got an extra bed for Giselle when she grows up and the downstairs bathroom was expanded so as to be provided with a washing machine and a dryer :)


Also, as the teens keep rolling wishes for parties, I added a new basement room for parties and music :) All the teens developed skills on all the instruments because went to the theater or something with school and, as they had maxed the xylophone as toddlers, they learnt to play all the instruments faster :)


Then, one evening Eleanor ran out without anyone seeing her....where was she heading?

Eleanor: I'm tired of feeling lonely and miserable because of Pierluigi. I want to find a new boyfriend!
and will you find him in that pool thing?
Eleanor: this isn't a pool thing! this is a wishing well! it's a new addition to the neighborhood, rumor has it, it comes from a distant desert land, covered in palms...
wow really! so you're going to wish for....


Eleanor: love! as there aren't anymore teens I can date...

the first attempts were quite unsuccessful....but then....


Everyone meet Ezekiel Montes, Eleanor's new boyfriend!

and I don't know if you can see her, but just as they were sharing their first kiss, a creepy old lady appeared behind the fountain...


and started to play guitar staring at Eleanor and Ezekiel! Creepy...serenade, maybe? :D


Eleanor was finally happy, but Amanda wasn't at all. They were growing older, the twins, there would be an heir poll some time soon and she didn't even had her first kiss.
While her sister was out after curfew finding boyfriends in a pool thing, she was telling scary stories to her IF.... no good!
Se felt miserable, and she decided to go into action.


The next morning she cornered the maid, Dusty Lucas, and started to talk to him. He wasn't that good looking, he was a lot older and he was the maid, but to her, he was the nicest guy she had ever met. Besides, the mysterious sickness that caused the lack of teens in Appaloosa plains meant she had to act soon, if she ever want to get an husband. 


Juliet surveyed the scene while going out for a walk with Giselle... she didn't seem too pleased because nobody knew how old was Dusty exactly, but then again, Pierluigi had been a teen and had broken her other daughter's heart. And, Dusty being the maid, she thought she could get to know him and control him better.


So, Amanda's masterplan started, she stalked Dusty all around the house and even bonded more with her sister who helped her with the plan.
They happened to be randomly talking in every room Dusty was cleaning and, as IF Delizia is genuinely pointing out, it seemed he wasn't concentrating completely on the cleaning.............


At last, Amanda took the courage and asked him out...and he said yes!


But he didn't turn up at the date :( and Amanda had to sing alone with the owner of the karaoke place...
eventually he turned up when Amanda was leaving! I tried to stop her leaving but it was too late and he left as well...
better luck next time!






After a while Amanda didn't need the help of her sister anymore, she and Dusty had become friends and she could talk to him freely whenever she wanted... and he seemed happy about it!




So Eleanor could concentrate on another of her wishes...learning to drive! She even earned her second star of celebrity while doing it! :D


But all of a sudden, the normality and the romance that had come back in the Love household were shaken by an unexpected event....




What could that be? Tune in for Chapter 8 to find out! :D

I hope it won't take so long as this one...I'm writing my thesis at the moment and the schedule is tight...but I'll do my best :D

BTW, start thinking of who your favorite heir might be, heir poll coming in a while :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked the chapter! Feel free to leave a comment here or in the forums and give a rec here :)

Hedwig*






No comments:

Post a Comment