Tuesday 28 August 2012

Appaloosa Sport Center

Last Sunday I didn't feel like writing my thesis (what a news :D) and as I was checking the heir poll to see who was in the lead, I started wondering about the story of Generation 2..

As I find the community lots in Appaloosa Plains a bit unsatisfactory, I thought to start modifying them or building new ones.

As I was still happy about finally having a sauna in my game, I decided to build a gym, as I couldn't find any...apparently the Sims of Appaloosa Plains didn't need one to stay fit...

So here it comes, Appaloosa Plains Sport Center!



Well.. I was so proud of my first creation that it was too late when I noticed that there was a gym in the neighbourhood already... oops!

Oh well, this one is better! 



Cozy entrance with notice board, trophies and sport magazines to read when you're catching your breath...or when you're having a refreshing drink, you choose!


Build your muscles on the gym hi-tech equipment or run on the treadmill while looking at the passers-by! (Don't worry, they can't see you fall from the outside.. )


The gym offers also a climbing center: train your legs and arms before trying climbing!


Climb till the second floor, where more treadmills can be found...


Have a rest reading a magazine or watch TV...just avoid to be carried away by the flat screen...there might be a treadmill in action beneath you!


 But Appaloosa Sport Center doesn't care for your muscles only. Train your mind and master the Martial Arts! Gain new belts training by yourself or fight a fellow sim. A whole room is waiting for you.



Last but not least, go up to the third floor if you're shy and need some cozy training.... it will just be like  your living room, but with a stunning view!


After all those efforts you really deserved some relax in the sauna...enjoy the steam or take a mud bath, light the scented candles for aromatherapy and choose your favourite colour for lighting...you'll feel brand new after a sauna at Appaloosa Sport Center!

But before leaving, remember to take a tour of the building... healthy eating habits help you train better, and in your walk behind the building you may find just what you need...if your crave can't resist the trip home, why not steaming your veggies in the sauna and eat them in the terrace? And if you make friends and want to have a gym party, the bar and the barbecue are your friends. Open 24/7.


Appaloosa Sport Center can be downloaded here :) Recommend if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment