Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 6


Welcome back to the Love Legacy!
We left the Love family celebrating Sophie's birthday and I left you with a major question about genetics...that is... 
WHYYYYYYY?  :( 
:D you'll understand the reason of this in a while....

Hey there! Goodmorning Loves! Are you getting ready for the big day?


Eleanor: yeah, I'm just organizing the party....
What's that sad face? It's your birthday Eleanor! You and Amanda are going to be teen agers today, isn't that exciting?
Eleanor: nope, I'm depressed, I want to be a kid forever...
see? you're depressed, it's the sign you're growing up dear :D

but before the party there are some things that must be carried out...
Sebastian just learnt to use the potty...


...Amanda wanted to play with her IF as a child for a last time...


...and Eleanor decided to fulfill her wish to hold a tea party with her IF.... the last time you'll consider that funny...it's a bit sad in a way, I feel the twins had too short time as children and as the family needed to renovate the house, they didn't have money to afford a treehouse or a sandbox :( I'm sorry girls....


But now everything's ready and the guests are arriving! Eleanor, you'll be first...are you ready?


Eleanor: yes! For my birthday I wish...to remain cute so that people will choose me in the heir poll!
Benjamin: yay that's my daughter!


Eleanor: Sophie I'm aging up! I'll learn to drive and then we'll go have a trip all together!
Sophie: ... [will a piece of cake be included in the ride?]
Benjamin: oh em gee my little girl is aging up! I can't believe she's going to be a teen!
Amanda: oh em gee...my twin sister is aging up...I can't believe it will be me next!


Happy birthday Eleanor! and welcome birthday sparkles again!
Everyone be ready to meet.....


...teenage Eleanor!

Benjamin: oooooh
Lady in white shirt: yay so cool!
Harry: my sister's ugly.

MAKEOVERRRRR!!!!!!


Eleanor: any problems?
well...no dear...I'm just wondering how genetics get mixed up....
Juliet: .... *frozen*

she looks scary!


Benjamin: ...c...cakeeee!
Eleanor: me first, and don't stand so close to me you girl in the white shirt
Girl in white shirt: eeek she's scary!
Juliet: *deathstare* my daughter looks evil...

but she's not! I could choose a trait but clicked randomizer and....she rolled clepto :D I guess the randomizer is generally evil....


Eleanor: so, daddy, you think I'm scary too? If I'm too scary I need to move out soon..when are you buying me a house daddy?
Benjamin: ... [mouthful of cake...stuck... in my throat!]


And now it's Amanda's turn! together with her creepy IF...


Who apparently doesn't like Juliet too much... and is even thinking of stealing diamonds! I always thought IF are EVIL! you scary thing..you'd better not steal the gems that the dogs retrieve, they're the reason why you have a house too!


Make a wish Amanda!
Amanda: uhmmm.... I wish I turn out more beautiful than my sister....


 Benjamin&Eleanor: yay partyyyy!

Like father like daughter :D

Aaaaand be ready to meet.....


...teenage Amanda!

Benjamin: oh...em...gee... is that...my daughter?
yes she is! And I'm starting to think that is your genetics that are spreading around! No gooooood X@

MAKEOVEEEEER!!!!!!


here she is, a bit better now.... and her IF just had birthday as well...

Amanda's new trait is can't stand art btw!


Harry: ok, one of my sisters looks evil and the other is not really good looking...mum is frozen, dad is speechless and I'm the only one left to clean up as always....

good boy Harry! He's always cleaning up dishes or cleaning the shower, I think he'll roll neat when he grows up! Which is always a good trait :D


Sebastian: my big sister picked me up! new experience!
Eleanor: so people will see that I'm not evil...I love my little brother!
IF Delizia: Eleanor is cuddling someone else...why is that? She was supposed to cuddle and play with me and with me only! Why doesn't she like me?
er...maybe because you're a bit of a stalker?


here she is, stalking Eleanor in the toilet... And the other IF Coccole is not better! She's stalking Amanda while she bathes... at first she was ashamed and peeped from the window, then she took courage and went in the bathroom!
Creepy stalking IFs! Why were you invented? :@


but where is our founder? Oh here she is, she decided to overcome the birthday shock trying for a new baby...she wishes to have a girl...
Juliet: maybe she'll look better than her older sisters?
well, if I may, I remind you that the problem with genetics is clearly generated by your husband's genetics...so it's very likely that the problem won't be solved...
Juliet: whatever... Benjamin, our little girls just turned teen agers... I kind of feel old...
Benjamin: yes I know...I feel really old...
Juliet: so how about feeling young again? and have another baby before it's too late?


Benjamin: what? another baby? are you kidding? I'm a good daddy but my back is aching, I can't teach any more skills to toddlers, too difficult!
oh come on Ben...


mmm what are you doing staring at the toilet Juliet?


Juliet: ...bleaaaaaargh....
aha! Benjamin surrendered in the end :D baby 5 on the way yay!!!!!!


And of course, now it's Sebastian's turn to age up!


 Sebastian: yay! birthday! I'm gonna be a child and I can finally play with my siblings!

....keep your fingers crossed.....


hello child Sebastian! you're still the cutest :D Although I have no idea where you got your dark hair and emerald green eyes from...


Here they are all the four together! Happy birthday Sebastian!!!!


And now that everyone's aged up, normality is in order, for a while :D

Well...I wouldn't call it "normality" actually....

IF Coccole: Amanda what are you doing?
Amanda: chatting
IF: who are you chatting with?
Amanda: some unknown people
IF: why do you talk to unknown people? come play with me..
Amanda: I need to get to know some guy to bring to the ball this wednesday and I hope that I get to know one by random chatting
IF: what? a guy? why can't you bring me to the ball?
Amanda: because, first, you're not real, second, you're not a boy...
IF: ... *brokenhearted* hey Hedwig-the-voice, who did you say the evil one in the house was? She's the evil twin!
oh come on, you know you're not real, forget the ball and continue your usual stalking...

well, the thing is, there's this ball on wednesday and the girls have none to go with! Because it seems that Appaloosa plains has no teens.. O_o they both know just one guy! I hope more random teens appear otherwise they'll have to go alone, hoping that they somehow end up with someone at the ball... I'm not sure it's the prom thing, because all the other times teens had to go to a prom it was during the weekend...while now it's on wednesday so I'm not sure of what it is exactly but they need a date anyway :)


but at least the other family members seem to enjoy themselves :)

and btw, Sebastian rolled the LTW to become a 5 stars celebrity and to have at least 100.000 simoleon :D


and Harry really got a liking for spontaneously cleaning the sink! Thank you Harry ^_^
and Juliet...


...is standing in the ground floor bathroom with a serious face and thinking that she's sleepy :D
Juliet, what exactly are you doing there?
Juliet: what do you think I'm doing in the ground floor bathroom?
oh my! does it mean....


yeees :D congratulations Juliet!
...and the ground floor bathroom gains (again) the first place for the favorite room for big events :D


Juliet: mmm this pregnancy is making me feel really sick....
and why did you go to your daughters' room?
Juliet: mmm no idea...I was looking for a toilet and then I found myself in here...
weird!


Anyway, let's go back to the schedule! Kids' tv and music...let's try for twins! Although I'm not so sure of how many sims can live in an household if there are three pets already...but let's try :)


and speaking of pets...Ralston is looking dreadful...poor her, she's really old, I think it won't be long before the Grim appears...


and I was sadly right :( while she was hunting the Grim music started and there he was :( Noooo Ralston! And as it was rather far from the house nobody noticed! So sad :( and if I clicked on the Grim with any other sim there was no option to, like, give Ralston more life or something. But I had never tried this option before in the sims 3 because usually I don't make my sims die so it was something totally new to me...expecially, it was my first sim dog who died...


but I guess she'll be happy...she's been a wonderful dog, a wonderful friend for the Loves, girlfriend for Noodle, mother for Sophie... I think she's satisfied with her life :) And she'll go to a lovely park where she can play fetch as much as she wants :D


see? she's excited already....


...goodbye Ralston...we have all loved you and you'll never be gone till your memory is in our hearts....

it was so difficult to see her die...I guess seeing pets die, even in a game, is a bit challenging for those who have experienced it in real life, or at least it was for me :) but anyway, life goes on, and I'll be looking forward to seeing ghost-Ralston haunt the house :D


and oh em geee! Juliet, do you realise the Grim Reaper just took Ralston with him? And he's still there and you're watching kids' tv and listening to kids' music with him!

Juliet: oh really? mmm it feels strange...
Grim: *voice from the beyond* did you see that teddy bear? it looks cute, we should buy one!
Juliet: ok, that's definitely creepy


Grim: oh sorry, the tv's broken, I must leave now
Juliet: you stupid Grim, I thought watching tv with you would make you give Ralston back to us! bring her baaaack! :(


Look at poor Noodle...he's so brokenhearted :( he really loved her....
I really hope she comes back as a ghost to keep him company...he looks so distraught :(


while Sophie decided to go hunting all day long to try to get over her mother's death... and thanks to her  the kids could get a new room :D
She assembled the dinosaur and the iron hydrant thing, which sold were worth together 2000 simoleon! thank you Sophie :)


but before showing you the new rooms.....something worth attention is happening! Possible heir n. 5 is to be born soon!

Sebastian: aaaaargh my mum is going to have a baby in the living room! Get her OUT!


She eventually went to the hospital to give birth to....baby Giselle Love! Born disciplined and friendly and loving blue, key lime pie and songwriter music.


So, here it is the latest makeover! The nursery got a different colour, I was bored of the all pink/all blue thing so I painted it green and orange :D


This is the boys' room that I could decorate thanks to the iron hydrant thing that Sophie assembled...


...and the girls' room that could be decorated thanks to the assembled dinosaur :D you rock Sophie! :D


and...look who's here! Ralston couldn't be far from Noodle for too long...here she's back, going straight to greet him! 


Noodle, you sad face, look who's coming!


aww she went right to him! although he didn't expect to see her so soon and was a bit taken aback...


but feelings had the best over surprise and they started licking each other and playing as before...
so sweet... *tear rolling down on cheek*

it's really true then...true love is forever and ever...





Noodle: oh my, Ralston, you're a ghost!
Ralston: of course darling, but I'm going to sleep on my favorite couch anyway :)

....although it can be scary sometimes.... :)


Sophie: hello mummy I was waiting for you! I found a dinosaur!
Ralston: you're a good little girl Sophie..

so be brave and face your fears, and remember that...



If you want to leave a comment on the forums you can leave it here, or if you liked the chapter and want to recommend here's the link :)




2 comments:

  1. I am crying over here -crys even louder- Why did she have to die? WHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there! yes....I was also really sad when it happened :( unluckily it's the circle of life..even sim life :D but I think Ralston's death was the one that made me cry the most..for some unknown reason.. but her ghost still comes out to play ;) thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete