Monday 30 July 2012

The Love Legacy - Generation 1 Chapter 5


Welcome back to the Love Legacy! 

We left the Love family stuck in the nursery having a bit of bad timing with baby madness and new baby coming... and there's more: while Juliet went into labor, the twins decided that it was time to age up, and they did, all there stuck in the nursery...my computer graphics card didn't take it too well though, and the screen went half black...besides, as what I could glimpse of the new children was only huge glitches, I didn't save the game and played it again :D

So, as now I knew about the bad timing, I had the girls have birthday in advance, same as what happened when they grew up into toddler! History always repeats itself, it seems :D
So here we go...



Happy birthday Amanda! I'm sure you'll be a wonderful purple eyed kid! aaaand....




She's not that bad after all...you'll see a better picture of her later :D
Amanda: sooo..today it's my birthday..so where's my birthday present mummy?



Eleanor: I don't want to grow up! I like being a toddler and play with the xylophone!
Juliet: come on Eleanor, it's not that bad, look at the cake! Take a big breath and....



Happy birthday Eleanor!
Eleanor: yay it's my birthday!
aaand....


here they are, our little girls! (after a bit of make over :D)
Eleanor: what are you looking at? this piece of cake is mine...
Amanda: my eyes match with my pijama...I'm a purple girl, and I'm enthusiastic although I don't show it..

Btw, Eleanor got the workaholic trait while Amanda rolled virtuoso! We were lucky :)

And look who else is growing up? This is Delizia, Eleanor's IF... CREEPY!!!


Delizia: I'm aliiiiive!
not yet...not yet...you're just creepier than before...

After the party was over, it was time for siblings bonding! :D 



Amanda: hey Harry! Peek-a...
Harry: the TV is broken, I can't watch my favourite kids show...RAAAG...
Amanda:...booo!
Harry: hahahaha peek-a-booo!




Do not disturb...sisters doing homework for the first time together!


Juliet: Hedwig the toilet's brok...
What? again? Juliet! are you...
Juliet: the toilet's broken and I'm going into labor! again! Paaaain!

It seems the ground floor toilet is really the best place for big events...

Everyone meet Sebastian Love! Our fourth possible baby heir! He was born a bit glitched poor Sebastian.. but he's cute anyway! He was born over-emotional and artistic. Gooood randomizer, well done :D
He likes spiceberry, French music and egg rolls.

Oh and btw, speaking of traits... as you remember in last chapter I left Benjamin with a threat concerning his LTW... well, he got enough points to buy the "change LTW" prize so now he forgot about becoming a heartbreaker and he wishes to max charisma and guitar :D yay! :D
being the father of four children doesn't help though...


and apparently this baby-boom in the Love household spread to the canine inhabitants as well... guess what? Ralston is a female dog! I had checked and I was sure it was a male..I was 100% sure! and then I use her to click on Noodle and the try for puppies interaction appear...sooo weird!
Anyway, who cares, now we can try for puppies!

Ralston: uh..hello Noodle...how is your daily cleaning going? Any fleas killed?
Noodle: I was just about to catch one! Argh I missed it :( hello Ralston, how are you doing today?
Ralston: well, well..but you know Noodle, I'm not a puppy anymore, I turned old in last chapter...
Noodle: but you're always beautiful, mate!
Ralston: you really think so, Noodle? Because well...as I won't be here forever, I thought that I would like to have a puppy...with you Noodle...
Noodle: Really? can we do that? when did that interaction appear? I was sure it wasn't there before, I checked!
Ralston: ..anyway, would you like to have a puppy with me?

and well, the answer was definitely a yes! So be prepared for a new doggy heir :D:D:D

and here she is! Meet Sophie Schmidt (she kept her mum's surname, the old one of Benjamin's)! isn't she beautiful? She has a peculiar coat but she's CUUUUUUTE :D
She was born playful and hunter! Great thing, she'll help with the gem retrieving quest :D
Welcome to the legacy little Sophie!

Sophie: wof! mummyyyyyyy!


Noodle: hello kid, I really like you you know? and as a father I need to teach you the most important things in life.... first of all: the best thing that could happen to you is a day trip to the pool...

:D:D:D they really love each other Noodle and Sophie, they're always playing together! And I love the picture with the Chapter title where they're sleeping together...cuuuute <3




Oh well, after more births happened in the Love household, life went back to normal...again...
with a lot of potty training...



...which was sometimes unsuccessful....


...and more siblings bonding....


Harry: hey big sista, peek-a-boooooooo!




...and apparently the ground floor toilet kept being the favourite place of some Love family members...
Amanda had the toddler birthday in this toilet and apparently the glitches affected her behaviour a bit, or maybe it's because she's a loner, but she often finds refuge in the ground floor toilet to play with her IF Coccole...


And then...it's birthday time again! Sebastian is going to be a toddler! Happy birthday Sebastian!


Sebastian: old sister's creepy....
Eleanor: mmm...so we have another toddler in the family...I'll make sure he doesn't eat my piece of cake...
Amanda: the birthday cake's scary! and if Sebastian is a toddler...it won't be long for me to become a teenager...no wayyyyyyy :(


Here he is, our little man! He didn't even need a makeover :) I think up to now he's the cutest looking!


Harry: mfghjmh! [hey little bro, this is the green block you see? pick one yourself...]
Sebastian: mfjndhrjsk! [yay! here it is, I got the red block as you asked!]
Harry: ... [stupid pacifiers, they hinder communication...]


And now it was Sebastian's turn to learn to walk! Daddy Benjamin loves teaching his kids to walk :) Sweeeet!!!<3<3

But now... the moment I've been waiting for... 
Thanks to the Noodle&Ralston retrieving team I managed to give the house a makeover! And now it's finished enough for me to show you :)


Here's the house! A bit bigger than the last time you saw it :D I'm not a particularly talented architect but I like how it looks like :)


And that's the view from the back... I think it still need something..as soon as they earn more money I'll think about it :D and unluckily, no trees and garden items yet :(


 Here's the living room....


....and the dining room.....


...and the kitchen....

...an empty room you find going up on the stairs... 

(I haven't decided how or had the money to furnish this room :D)


...upstairs bathroom...
(however, since I needed to make room to the boys' bedroom, I shrank the bathroom and put a shower in it instead of the bath tube..but you'll see it in chapter 6 :D)


...the master bedroom...which isn't completely furnished yet and still has the easel that Noodle tried to destroy at the beginning...it gives a dirty moodlet to everyone who enters the room but it's too expensive to pay 300 simoleon to have a new one...other things have priority!


...the girls' bedroom.... (still basic because I had finished the money :D)


...and the nursery upstairs!
(I do miss the spiral staircase :( )

Here it is, I hope you liked it :)


Juliet seems to like her new kitchen! Don't you, Juliet?
Juliet: I need to cook! I need to improve my skills...
why is that?



Juliet: I'm going back to work!!!!
right! after all the kids she's finally back to work :) work hard Juliet, we need cash!!!!! We can't rely on the Noodle&Ralston team forever..they're kind of exhausted from hunting...


 and speaking of the dogs...look who's the cutie! Sophie nearly falling in the food bowl....awwwww <3<3

Sophie: I need to eat to grow strong....as strong as my mummy and daddy!
yes darling, but let's just be cute for the time being, you don't need to be strong, do you?


Sophie: I need to attack the raccoooooon! Go away raccooon! Or play with me! Wanna playyyyy?
Raccoon: geeeeee rabid puppy!

:D:D:D


and now back to the training.... 


Harry finally learnt his skills :D And it was almost his dad teaching...
you're good at it Benjamin!


and Sebastian learnt to walk as well!



 ...and to sisters bonding....


 ...and pillow fighting! :D


and...



Noodle! what are you doing exactly?


Noodle: it's birthday tiiiiiiime!


Noodle: am I pretty? 
Ooooh Noodle you're an old dog now! But you're always beautiful :) Just a few grey hair but we love you even more than before :)


Juliet: birthday? Birthday! It's my birthday!
Nooo, not there on the stairs! Go down in the kitchen, there's a birthday cake ready for you! you're my founder, you can't have birthday on the stairs!


Juliet: too late! it's time! birthdayyyyy yay! Oooh sparkles...oh my, what if I get wrinkles? I don't want wrinkles!

Juliet: here...it's done.... how do I look? I feel great, I'm having a mid life crisis and my arm is stuck in the door...perfect birthday I'd say...


...and it's still birthday time in the Love household! Now it's Harry's turn!


Harry: yay I'm going to be a child like big sisters! 

say hello toooooo..... child Harry.....

Eleanor: aarrgh my brother's ugly!

MAKEOVEEEEEER! (btw, why do they have to cross eyes like that? they do it always when they grow up, it's scary!)


 hello Harry, that's better :)

Btw! little update on LTW: 
Juliet is learning new recipes, when she can, and when she has money to buy them in the bookshop.
Benjamin has learnt a few points of charisma and guitar.
Amanda rolled the LTW to be the canine companion and be friends with 15 dogs.
Eleanor rolled the LTW to be a world-renowned surgeon.


and after the birthdays, back again on siblings bonding!
Harry: I would really like to get a treadmill...
Eleanor: you can't have that Harry! I'm sorry to inform you that we're broke! You don't even have a bedroom because we couldn't afford it...you were just given a sleeping bag! So how could you possibly wish for a treadmill? Boys....


Harry: well, at least I can stay home while you're at school, sisters! As I celebrated my birthday in the morning, today it's holiday for me! I can wear some weird astronaut costume in your bedroom mwahahahahahaha


...but in the evening you have to sleep in your sleeping bag in the living room...I'm so sorry Harry :( I'm currently working on your bedroom...
(it will be finished in chapter 6 :D)


And here was Amanda's big day as she was going with her family to some kind of scouting event at school...it's the end of the afternoon classes I think...
Eleanor went to the ballet group event too, but unfortunately I didn't take a picture :( I wonder if she was dressed for ballet :D


And I'll end this chapter with yet another birthday... Welcome to adulthood Sophie! (you'll see better how she looks in the next chapter, but you can already tell that she has a really peculiar coat :D)

As she's a natural hunter, I don't need to teach her the ability, she just started to hunt around! I can see your parents' blood in you Sophie!
Welcome to the Noodle&Ralston team! Now it's going to be the Noodle,Ralston&Sophie hunting team :)

And btw, that's how I'll manage to make Harry's room :D


One last thing... I was wondering how the genetics passed on and I put this picture together... 
Benjamin has brown-reddish hair and hazel eyes.
Juliet has brown-blondish hair and greenish eyes.
Eleanor apparently has her mum's hair color and dad's eye color.
But how come that Amanda has her dad's hair but purple eyes?
And Harry has his dad's hair and grey eyes?
And Sebastian...dark brown hair and emerald green eyes?
Where all this comes from?
Besides.. they all look like their dad...Eleanor and Sebastian have something of Juliet also but mainly they have Benjamin's features... what's wrong with the genetic mechanism here?

You'll see why I'm a bit angry at genetics in the next chapter....
Stay tuned! ;) And feel free to leave a comment here or in the forum thread and give a rec if you like :)

Hedwig


4 comments:

  1. I like the family pictures there! You can really see all the genetics. Lots of fun! :) Great chapter, nyawwww puppies!! Sebastian is adorable too. Love his big greeny-blue eyes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuu :):)
    and as for Sebastian...I think he's becoming my favorite :):)
    but I'll post a poll for choosing the heir in a while anyway..I like the idea :D
    thanks for leaving comments btw! I'm so happy when I find them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading this i read it a while back im back for more

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! and welcome back :D you'll have plenty to read, have fun :D

    ReplyDelete